Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Nick Pov:
"What are joking? This is the best time." I said, clearly excited I happen to be very fond of queens and kings. "You're sisters cute." I added,
She looks at me odly, "Goldie?"
"Well-Not cute like that, I mean she's pretty, very pretty but I mean-" my face grudally become red as I try to explain myself.
"Just shut up." Jaidon said, "You're only making this worse on yourself."
Merleah just rose an eyebrow. I stepped back and grabbed Jaidons wrist, "Well were just gonna look around."
When were out of sight Jaidon rips his wrist away, "What was all that about."
"What up with your sour face."
"I'm always sour." He says,
I looked at him, "Alright what is it."
"You first. You have a crush?"
"No! She's adorble like a cupcake or something. I just wanna squish her-This sounds wrong! Augh, nevermind."
Jaidon chuckled at my bad explaining, then held his own end of the bargin. And I'm already expecting some dramatic story of himself, on what he feels and how he can't obtain it.
"If Merleah's a princess like this...."
Yup. here he goes, I'll listen though.
"When I met her I thought she was an annoying girl, then I thought she was a cat human, then she's Luke, then she's a gaurdian, and a princess I shouldn't be surprised anymore. Don't get me wrong," He says kicking a moon rock, his hands inside his pockets. "I don't care if she's the queen of londen. I mean I wouldn't if I...if I.."
I sighed, I already know what he's talking about. "I think you already know what you can do. If you stop stressing the little bits so much. You might be able to look back guilt free. And you're memories will truely be tresures."
He looked upset, like thats not what he wanted or expect, but he shrugs a fine. "I know."
Then jumps, pretending the Moon changed gravity even though he was just using magic to float. "How odd. Try Jumping, nick."
"Haha. Very funny. Next I'd break someone of mine." I jumped using the same technice of Jaidon and pretened to float a jump. "Well wadda ya know."
He rolled his eyes, and we probably looked riddiclous jumping up and down.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Merleah's pov

I went back to find Goldi. She vanished. I frowned and I looked around. I went back to the boys and found them being goofballs.

"You two look like idiots. Besides you don't do it right."

"Oh and you know how."

"Of course. I've been ere before." I jumped up in the air and I let the gravity disappear around me. I moved in slower motion but just like I would normally. I let it come back and I landed.

"How," Nick asked.

"Just comes with it. Also, Goldi is my second cousin. Not my sister," I said with a smile at Nick. His cheeks became pink and I just chuckled a bit. I looked at Jaidon who just stared at me. I let my smile fade and I heard a bell ring.

"Come on. If were hear. Might as well show you aorund," I said with a weak smile. I lead them through the town. No one recongnized me when I wasn't in a dress or I changed my looks. I soon came to the palace.
"Here's home," I said.

"It's huge."

"Trust me. It's bigger on the inside," I said. Suddenly I heard two voices argueing over something.

"Dude. You just need to keep calm."

"Calm Leah has her coranation tomorrow and shes gone."

"I'm right here," I said. The two boys stopped and looked at me.

"Leah," the one exclaimed.

"Araon, Chase. What's worng?"

"You're dress."

"ew," I said."When and where."

"Now in your room," he said.

"I'm going." I looked at Nick and Jaidon and they folowed me in.

"Just pretend you're gaurds," I said softly. I walked into my room and came back out and hour later.

"I hate dresses," I said.

"I see that."

"Yeah. Come on I'll show you my favorite spot." We walked otuside and I lead them into a forest. A forest we put there of course and soon found a waterfall. I looked at it. Goldi was already there above it.

"Leah come on," she said. I ran up to the top and I placed my hand in it. It was so cold but refreshing.

"Who are they?"

"Nick and Jaidon. There some gaurds for me." Goldi nodded and rested her eyes on Nick for a moment.

"You always get the cool ones,' she said.

"Hey."

"You do," she said. She looked at the time."Well you are late and i have ot go."

"Sorry and k." Suddenly Goldi dissapeared. I looked at the boys.

"Come on. Put your hand in," I said. I put mine back in the gushing waterfall. Suddenly I felt kinda quesy. I grabbed hold to the grass under me and focused on the water. I went away and I looked at the boys. Nick had his hand in but Jaidon just watched.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Were on Merleah home planet/Luna for her coordination thing. What if since Caspian knows her he gets invited??

( ´ ▽ ` )

Nick pov:

"It's pretty.." I say, gazing into the water mesmerized.

"I've seen better. But I didn't think water would be on the moon." 

Jaidon says trying to figure it out, his mind worked around the varibals trying to grasp the full concept.

How come no one saw this, when they visited.

How do I know he's thinking this.

Because I was too. Or would've. But Getting used to magic, it's probably some magically sealed place.

it was only easy for us since we were with Merleah

"Were your guards now, huh." Jaidon said finally trying to distrsct his mind.

I smiled, "It's not that bad is it?"

"No. It's horrid. I'm not being your gaurd." 

She laughs, "I had a feeling you'd say something like that."

"whens the thing?" I asked merleah

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Tomorrow. Ans thank goodness Caspian is invited. He and Mal are probably coming," I said standing up. My dizziness hadn't fully vanished. I looked at the water and I took a big breath.

"Nick."

"Yes?"

"Please tell me the water is still water."

"It is," he said confused. I blinked and looked back at the water. I looked at Nick and nodded a thanks.

"I need to head back to the castle."

"Why?"

"I can't tell you unless your a gaurd," I told Jaidon. He raised an eye brow and I just smiled."Come on," I said. They would have to know eventually wouldn't they. We soon came back and went into the room next to mine. It was much like my workshop but istead of weapons there were robotic parts.

"What in the world?" I sat on the table and I looked at my left hand. A black glove appeared and I took it off. My cybernetic hand appeared.

"Don't be bothered. Just some minor fixing to do."

"How?"

"Well here. I nearly died in a fire accident like my mom. So I have a cybernetic hand, foot, and my right eye is cyberetic." I worked on my hand while they just watched.

100% Fixed.

I nodded seeing it in my head. I put it back on and put the glove back on. It faded so it looked like normal skin.

"Anything else you want to tell?"

"Well. I like tomato's and I can make diamonds appear on my body."

"Show me," Jaidon said. I closed my eyes and thought for a second. suddenly under my eyes just above my check bone appeared three tear shaped jewels. I let them fade away."Pleased?"

"I'm not sure." Nick looked at Jaidon and then me.

"I think Jaidon has questions," he teased.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:
"Of course not." I say, uspset.

Nick smirked, and Merleah smiled. 

The day ended soon, and Merleah showed us to a room. I was just relieved Nick and I weren't sharing. I sat up with my legs crossed on the given bed. 

"You think we'll see Golide..." Nick asks gazing out the window with an awestruck expresison.

I rose an eyebrow, "I hope not." I opened a book and began reading. 

He sighs and leans his back on the window, "I wonder what it will be like tomarrow."

I turn a page, "I doubt anything exciting." 

He looks at me strangly, "You sound aggiated."

I lower the book, so he can only see my annoyed eyes. 

He puts his hands in the air, I put the book back to my view. 

"Anyways, I look forward to seeing Mal and caspian again. I bet Elsa and daniel will be there too."
I shrugged my shoulders. 

"It's so diffrent, huh? Since the day we stumbled on that portal and met them..." He says, "We were so young, and immiture. You littarly called Elsa, blonde hash-tag eight." 

"Would you shut up already?" It wasn't eight..

He laughs, "Yea, I'm talking to much. See ya." He finally leaves and I layed on my bed putting the book on my chest.

Will things change...

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I woke up in the mourning and sighed. It was corination day. I went out of my room and sat in the garden. Gracie was always out here. I watched her and then I saw Nick. They talked for a bit and she lead him around. I smiled.

"Hey," I said turning to see Jaidon.

"You sound happy."

"I'm not. Coranation is in an hour."

"You're not ready?"

"I could snap and be ready. I'm fine," I said. He sat next to me and I looked at him.

"I have a favor."

"Yep?"

"As queen. I have to do the first dance. Would you do it with me?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

Caspian dragged me off to some planet."Why are we here"I asked."A coronation"he replied."Who's"I asked."Merleah"Caspian answered.I laughed."She's a princess"I said still laughing"Man I hate princessy things.""You'll have to deal with it"he said.I totally lost some respect for Merleah.I hate princesses and this is the worst thing to bring me to."Please tell me this place won't be full of bright happy colors"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:

"it kinda is." I say walking up to Mal. Theres a short intense pause before I give a quick man Hug with Capsian, patting him on the back. "Nice to see you."

"you too." 

"How've you been Mal."

"been better." She says

Jaidon piv:

"no." I say standing up. "I can't promise you that. Now get ready." 

I walk out and see wild. "Well look who it is. What brings you over here."

"My girl is getting a coordination. Give me a better reson." 

"I recal killing Vampires." I say then grinned

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Wild's pov

I just laugh at him as Jacen appears. He was in his prince outfit and walked to talk to the others.

"Please. Vampires are weak. I'm not one. If I wanted them dead then I would have Jacen do it. He's the Werewolf idiot." I walked into the big hallway where there were chairs and people standing. Soon I heard a horn trumpet. The doors opened and Merleah stood there. I looked at her with soft eyes and sighed. She wore a one strap blue ball gown that sparkled and showed her every movement. She walked up and I saw her shoes. I chuckled. She was wearing flats.

Caspian's pov

Almost as soon as it happened. The coronation was over. Merleah was future Empress of Luna and Earth. We walked to the ballroom and I held my arm out to Mal. She took it with a smile. Her dress was amazing on her. I looked around. I felt something wrong immediantly. There were gaurds everywhere.

"Something's wrong," I muttered.

"You didn't know?"

"Know what," Jaidon asked.

"Well here this is her 16th birthday. She was cursed that on her sixtenth birthday she will be Sleeping Beauty pretty much," Wild said looking at us all.

"Appearently its really going to happen to her. No matter what," Jacen said. Suddenly the doors opened and Merleah stood there. I could see a look in her eyes.

"Jaidon. Look at her eyes." He looked over. I could see a bit of black seeping into her violet eyes.

"I see it."

"You should do something. Because if you don't, you'll probably have to kiss her," Wild said with a laugh.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

I chuckled with him, "Not happening. Both need to feel something for the recipe to work." I say

Wilde shrugged with a fine, Jacen leans closer.

Nick looked like he was in a fairy tale, "This is so cool." 

"Oi, idiot. Focus." I say 

He shakes his head, "What-" 

"your a lost cause." I leaned back, "So she's gonna prick a finger right?" I asked Wilde 

"Not if we can help it." Caspain says crossing his arms

Mal groand, "here we go again, Ugh fairytales!"

I grinned and looked back at Merleah.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I looked up at Jaidon and he looked at me. Suddenly Wild appeared and smiled. I blinked a few times till I saw Jacen.

"Jacen," I said. I ran up the steps and we hugged.

"You look amazing," he said.

"You look old. Don't grow up on me yet," I said as I ruffled his hair.

"Boring," Wild said.

"Ha would you like me to tell you what happened at your last family reunion?" Wild's eyes became daggers and I just laughed. I looked past Jaidon to Nick, Caspian, and Mal.

"Having fun," I asked.

"Yeah. Its nice," Mal said. Something was off about them.

"Well I have to go. Dad's calling." I went down the steps and went to my dad. Soon I was talking to some other girls I knew. I looked towards a door.

"Would you excuse me," I said. They nodded and I walked towards the door. It almost appeared out of nowhere. I opened it and walked inside.

On her 16th birthday, she will prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and die!But if you beg more, I shall spare her to a sleep like death. Only true loves kiss can wake.

I looked at the spinning wheel. It seemed to grow back to its original form. I placed my hand on it and looked at the spinde.

"Just one touch." I touched my finger in the spindle. A drop of blood went down my finger.

"Merleah," said a voice. I turned to see someone standing there. With that I fell ti the ground and was asleep.

Caspian's pov

Jacen went after her and Wild and Jaidon followed. I saw Jacen come out and look at me.

"It's to late. It's done," I said to Nick and Maddie. Soon the crowds was gone and Merleah was carried out onto her bed. I saw Jacen sit down on it.

"Well this is great," Wild said."The only person who can save her is in her. Unless the darkling wants to try," he said jokingly.

"Wild nows not the time for jokes," Jacen said. Wild rolled his eyes and he walked out the door. I looked at Mal, she didn't want to be here.

"Let's go look around town," I offered. She nodded and we went, leaving, Jacen, Nick, and Jaidon behind.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

My pov didn't go through so here's a summary

nick and jaidon wanted Mal to reverse it because it her mothers curse and she told them she couldn't because it was already completed and that true love doesn't exist which was why it was castes that way but tried any way just to make them happy.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

It wasn't Maleficints curse. Maleficint doesn't exist there. It was a witch who had a thing against Merleah's parents there.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i know but it's the same exact curse to what mals mom did to aurora so it's they asked her to try technically the witch would be malificent in this situation

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Jacen's pov

"We have to fix this."

"Why?"

"Not only is she my sister but she is the actual Merleah. If we can't wake her up. Then she'll be gone from all worlds forever." Soon Mal came in with Nick and Caspian.

"I'll try something." She took out her spell book and found a page.

"upon the girl who was given this curse, I ask that it will be reversed." Suddenly gold magic came from Mal's hands and went towards merleah. But it was met with green magic. It snapped at Mal making her take a step back.

"Well, that won't work," Wild said from the corner.

"Well do you have any ideas?"

"Yeah. Darkling over there fixes this."

"I already told you it doesn't work like that."

"Please," Wild said as he looked at his dagger.

"She doesn't love Jacen because there siblings, not me because of past things, I know she thinks of Nick and Caspian like brother so that leaves you. She thinks of you diffferent. So it could work," he said. I looked out the window.

"Come on," I said to Wild."Well retire for the night. Come back to this in the mourning." I walked out with Caspian and Mal.

"I'll come soon," wild said. I looked at him and nodded. Wild soon came out and I looked at him.

"I can't leave without you idiot," I said to him. Wild nodded and we back home.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

I tag along with Jacen and wilde.

Somehow they reminded me of Nick and I.

Though, wilde was more cute then evil.

"Look who it is." Wilde said with a grin

"You don't mind do you." I say with a grin

he shrugs, "not at all." 

"You always have something up your sleeve what is it?" 

"I want to know about Merleahs past. And how you guys are invovled." I put my arms around the two boys with black eyes, "In otherwords, lets have a story time." 

Jacens eyes narrowed, then he sighed, "Fine. Lets back first."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Jacen's pov

Wild opened a door and us two followed through.

"Pretty much we've know Leah since she was 12. Then we had a falling out."

"You mean you gae us to your sister who nearly killed us."

"Very funny," he said as he walked out onto the balconey.

"The us to be a couple. THen she nearly threw him in a black hole. At least there talking."

"Sounds like Nick and a friend of mine."

"Ha. You should go back probably."

Gracie's pov

I walked into Leah's bedroom and closed the door behind me. I turned and saw Nick.

"Oh, I'll go," I said.

"No. It's fine," he said. He had moved her couch near the bed. I came and sat next to him.

"I know hwo you are Nick Valdus." He looked at me."Leah told me about you guys. She seems to really like you a lot."

"That's good."
"She likes Jaidon a lot too."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Wild's pov

"Why," Jaidon asked.

"Wild," Jacen replied. I sighed deeply and looked at the moon. I was a crescent. Everything reminded me of Merleah now. I looked at the moon.

"Garrett. Mind changing it please," I asked. Suddenly the moon changed to a half moon and became a bit more silver. I snorted at Garrett, what a goofball. I looked at the moon.

"What do you think of Jaidon?" Suddenly the moon changed into a heart shape.

"I know she does. Change it back!" It did and a smile appeared on it."Very funny. I know I'm jelly."

"Who you talking to," Jacen asked coming out.

"Garrett," I replied gesturing to the moon.

"I've neve rmet this Garrett."

"You wouldn't like him. He's like JAcen and Nick."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

"what a nightmare. Aren't we on the moon now." 

"Well ya, but every planet has its own moon right?" 

I rose an eyebrow, none of this made sense. 

"How do you know Jacen..?" I asked

Nick pov:

Haa, Goldies talking to me. 

"Yea, I know. I think Jaidon likes her more of a sister sadly." I say my eyes lowering. "I dunno Jaidon to well. So maybe he actually does like her." 

"Hm." Golidie looked down at her feet

"so-you live here, huh? I go to more then a handful of diffrent worlds and somehow never came here...

Have you ever been to, earth?" 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

"Probably cause Leah didn't let you. She does that a lot. And this earth I have a few times. Its okay. But I like the moon just the same." I looked at Merleah.

"Is she dark or lively?"

"More dark."

"Shame. She's a lively person when she wants to be." I loked at Merleah as she sleeps. I took her hand and sighed.

"I wish she would wake. You could see the true her." I felt Nick lay his hand on mine for comfort. I nodded a thanks to him and looked at Leah in silence.

Wild's pov

"Let's say I met Merleah and Jacen when they came to my world."

"Lucky coincidence?"

"If you call it that. Lucky for my sis. Not me though." I looked down at earth and sighed.

"Thiink of it. This Merleah here is going to rule earth and the moon. They don't realize how the real one can destroy it."

"Destroy?"

"Yeah. She destroyed my world of earth with my sister. She said it was interesting." I looked at Jaidon and back at earth.

"Well I'm heading to bed. You might want to drop in on Merleah. Nick is talking with Goldi in there." I pointed to a reflection from a window.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:
"I'll pass this one. He's been fussing over the chick all day." 

Wilde shrugs, and stretches his arms, "Night, Darkling."

"See ya, cutie." I say, grinning.

He frowns and walks inside. 

I leaned on the balcony rails staring at earth. 

Destroying planets is no playing around. It sounds fine, but all the millions dead. It's enough to haunt you forever, to have the lingering screams in your head. I know it. Even if it was a different universe, if she remebers. It's just as bad.

I've heard it more then that though. until I've become numb to the fear or guilt. I felt nothing, only exicment and joy. 

Like a thril ride.

Except...I despise roller coaster.

I lean my chin on the palm of my hand, watching the secenery.

Nick Pov:
"What do you mean by true her?" I asked finally

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Grace's pov

"Her true side she hides. Jacen told me that she usually quiet, serious, and doesn't mess around. She's a practical goof ball around here. She'll go around without shoes and act like she's nothing like a princess. It's nice."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

So..How are we going to get Merleah up?

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I don't know.

Is it true loves kiss, only:) 

Nick Pov:

"Somehow..." I say looking at sleeping Merleah, "I can see that."

"If she never wakes up...You'll never get too." She says sadly

My eyes soften, I felt horrible. Like somehow it was my fault.

"Were gonna wake her up. I promise." 

Jaidon Pov:
I don't sleep, I stay there all night, in my own thoughts.

When morning comes, groggy eyed wilde walks up to me. "What, you don't sleep or something?"
I looked at his messy orange haired bed head, "I walked around but no."

He looked at me supsicously then shrugged, "Whatever. Breakfast is ready so"

"I hate food."

"What the heck, your human right? No food, or sleep."

"I usually sleep, just not tonight."

He raises an eyebrow, then puts his hands behind his head in a yawn, "Well anyway, I'll be downstairs. We gotta do something about Merleah..I can't sleep either thinking about it much.."

I titled my head, Is he close to her? 

I walk with him, "I'll go downstairs too, if we'll be doing something actually importent."

Jacen fallows and we go. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Jacen's pov

I looked at Wild. His hair was orange. This mean he's worried and didn't sleep well.

"Notice you hair," I asked. He looked up and frowned. Suddenly it went back to white and he looked at me.

"Better?"

"Definatly, orange looks weird on you." Wild laughed as we came to the dining room. NIck, Mal, and Caspian were there.

"Where's Goldi," I asked.

"We don't know."

"I'm guessing watching Merleah," Mal offered.

Gracie's pov

I stood in front of Merleah and opened my hand. It glowed brightly.

"Take off the curse," I said. I felt myself thrown against the wall. I stood up and looked.

True love's kiss and the spell can breack.

I sighed and sat in a chair. Nothing was going to work.

It can be. But we can change it.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I walked into the room."Tried that already"I said"It's not gonna work.""I got that"Goldi replied"Why are you here?""Well I guess she's not that different from Leah"I said."Leah"she asked."Daughter of Chernabog"I said"One of my best friends and kind of like and older sister.""Don't you have a sister"she asked."No I'm an only child.E and Leah were my sisters even though we aren't related. I guess I just sort of feel that way about Merleah"I answered."Well nothing is gonna happen if we don't get Jaidon to wake her up"she said."He's not going to"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

"I know. I would use my ability but it gives me bad visions."

"What power?"

"It's called Manipulation. We're able to make people do what we want."

"We?"

"Merleah, me, and her mom."

"Can you try it on me?"

"Sure. But only a little." I looked at her and I had her lift my hand up. She looked at it in surprise and then I made it touch her nose. I let go and looked at her.

"Wow," she said.

"Yeah. But I don't think if I made Jaidon it would work."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

"It wouldn't." I say, crossing my arms

"Darn it, darlking. Swallow your pride, and do it already."

"It wouldn't work. Were not in love or anything."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Gracie's pov

"Good grief your dense," I said. Nick laughed and I looked at Jaidon.

"You don't have to be in love. You have to love her."

"Like I do."

"You do," I said. He was silent."You might not love her. But you have some type of feelings for her." He still didn't respond but looked at me. I sighed and went to Merleah's window seat. He such an idiot.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

bump.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Someone just wake her up already"I said.I was tired of waiting for someone to wake her up because they couldn't admit their feelings about her.They just stared at me."What"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i made the rise of the guardians of the galaxy rp GROOT!!!!!!!! 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I looked at Jacen who looked at Wild. Wild rolled his eyes at us.

"I'm not doing it. That ship sailed away. My guess is darking over here. But he's to chicken to do so."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:
"Chicken has nothing to with it. I have no feelings for her." I say upset

"Just do it." Wild says crossing his arms

"After you." I said upset

"It won't work."

I hate the thing on the lips. It's nasty.

"Nor will mine." I say

Nick Looked wearily at me, "If you don't do it, Merleah will be asleep forever."

"I don't really care, but There's plenty of other men she's liked. Luke for example."

"He's dead." 

We go into are telepath world 

"Maybe. But Lukes inside of Merleah." 

"So riley?"

"Perhaps. First we need to get Luke to take form."

"I can do that." Nick says puting his hands on his hips, "This could be a loadful easier if you just..."

"Nick..You know why I can't."

He looks at his feet, "I know. But I can't help to feel like it's worth taking the chance."

"Not for me." I say glareing as we enter back into relaity

"Welcome to the world of the living." Wilde says

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Riley 

I had been brought here for a coronation and a birthday but something went wrong and no one told me what it was.I went to look for Merleah but heard a lot of arguing."Will you just wake her up"a girl said.Who?"It won't work" said a boy.I walked in and froze.Merleah was unconscious but it wasn't good if they were arguing.I felt tears run down my face before I started screaming."No"I yelled trying to get to her but one of the twins held me back.I tried to fight my way out.I kept screaming as I fought my way out of his hands.

Mal

Wow.I have never seen someone act like this before.Kind of funny and sad at the same time.She eventually broke out of Nick's hands and reached Merleah.She was still crying."You should just wake her up Jaidon"I said."No"he said.Riley glared at him and walked towards him."Do it"she said angrily."No"he said.She stepped on his foot so hard that if she did it any harder it would have broken his foot."Do it"she repeated.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Wild's pov

I looked at Merleah and sat on the bed. I waved my hand and time sowed around me. No one was going to see. I kissed Merleah's forehead. She didn't stir. She doesn't love me anymore. I stopped and thought for a second. I looked at her.

"She won't wake," said a voice. Luke sat next to her on the bed. Her hand in his.

"Why can't this work."

"Because Merleah doesn't love me anymore. It's not true anymore. She misses me a lot. But it won't work. Tell Nick that for me."

"What should be do."

"I don't know. Riley loves Merleah but its not strong enough. She loves Jaidon, maybe Nick should try. She loves him too."

"But how?"

"As a brother silly."Suddenly everything restarted.

"Riley stop it," I said. Riley looked at me in surprise. I turned to Nick.

"Luke said you ebing him won't work. He suggests you try."

"Him," Mal asked.

"Nick do you love Merleah?" Caspian had talked form the back corner.

Gracie's pov

I looked at Nick who looked at Wild. I looked at Merleah and realized what Wild was trying to do. She loved Nick as a brother. There's no truer love besides one between a boy and a girl. I looked at Nick. He didn;t respond and I could tell eh was thinking of Jaidon.

"As a sister,' I said soflty next to him.

"Yes. Just a kiss on the forehead would work."

"Wild," I said. He was bad at this. I placed a hand on Nick's shoulder and her looked at me.

"Do you Nick Valdus love my cousin as a sister?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:

I grab riley by the kneck, "Look you little shrimp. Your lucky your baby foot doens't hurt me, otheriwse-"

"Do you Nick valdus love my cousian as a sister." Goldie asks Nick

I only heard that last part, I realse Riley, "What is this a wedding?"

"Jaidon..." Nick looked at me, "Stop it." 

"No, really." I say, holding my arms in a shrug as I walk closer to them. "This is really pathtic. Nick doesn't love anyone."

"Jaidon-"

"You don't Nick. Do you? You don't even love me, your brother. You didn't love Dad, nor Mom. You didn't love, Vanessa your girlfirned. Your a heartless hypocrite."

Nicks eyes become daggers, the perice through me like nothing. I look away, shutting up.

His eyes soften, like it never happened, "I can't. If...if it didn't work I could never forgive myself. I do care about her though."

I shake my head, but I don't want him to catch it. I hate his glares. 

I look back at Riley, she's such a child...

"Jaidon," Nick looks at me, "I know what will happen if you do, but this point you have too. If you ever wanna her wake up." 

"I'm not her prince charming." 

Nick doesn't even have to do it, I know it's coming. But something else unforeseen happens, 

"Fine." Nick makes a dark chocolate bar, my favorite and takes a piece from it plopping it in his mouth. 

"You hate chocolate." I mutter

"I'm kinda getting used to it." He says, "Ever been chocolate deprived...Jaidon?"

Your disgusting. I'm not a child. 

"Are you trying to threatn me if I don't do it." I ask crossing my arms

"No. I wouldn't do that." He says, then smiles, "I just thought you should remember who your are and not who used to be. If Jaidon died, then wouldn't his love chocolate? Surely, your a different person. A heartless one."

My eyes turn their natural neon blue, I'm rushed with memories like he knew I would be. Merleah needs to wake up.

The bitterness leaves me, even for a moment.

It's enough for me to do it. 

A shock wave of air rushes past us, blowing my back as her eyes errupt open.

"Merleah!" Wild exclaims

Among the choas, of everyone bliss, Nick and I stand in the back he tosses my the bar with a nod.
I grinned, "I hate you."
"I know."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I open my eyes.

"Merleah," Wild said. I felt Riley huge me immeaidtly. I hugged her back. She let me get up and we hugged again. Gracie came with Jacen and we hugged. They let go and I looked at Caspian. He smiled and hugged. Mal and me actually hugged. Wild was in the back.

"Come here," I said. Wild did and we hugged tightly. I let go and looked at Nick. He looked at me and I sighed. It was a little awkward. I looked at Nick and walked up to him. He kinda walked and we hugged tightly. He really was my big brother. He didn't seem to want to let og.

"Welcome back," he said. We parted and I looked at Jaidon.

"Did he," I asked looking at Riley. She nodded and I looked at Jaidon. I looked away at the others.

"Come on. It's time to go." It was a long time after and Jacen and Wild went back to Jacen's home. Riley decided to stay with us and we went back to my home. I walked into my workroom and sat down in the silence. I was confused. Jaidon didn't love me. So how did it work. I went out and found Nick alone.

"How did it work?"
"The kiss?" I nodded.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Riley

i looked at jaidon and walked over to him."next time"I said"I break it."I walked over to merleah and hugged her.i was glad she was ok.if she died I wouldn't have anything left because Luke is dead.she really is like my sister and jaidon doesn't seem to get that.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus