Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Ok so I'm kind of excited for this

Name:Mal

Looks:purple hair green eyes purple pink and green leather jacket purple leather pants and purple boots

Personality:rebellious loyal smart 

Other:daughter of Maleficent

Name:Elsa

Looks:blond hair blue eyes blue dress

Personality:kind loyal protective smart 

Other:has ice powers she can't control

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

bump

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

ptfl

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

You guys already know my characters.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

we just need faith and we can start or should we just start

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

I'm here! \ (^ o^) /

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yay 

Mal

"Hey Mal"Evie said."Hey"I said not looking up from what I was doing."What are you up to"Jay asked."Trying to come up with something that can get us off this dumb island"I replied."Nothing can Mal"Carlos replied."Well at least I'm trying"I said frustrated with everything.I took my mom's spell book from the freezer where she leaves it."Do you really think there is a way off"Evie asked."Maybe"I replied.After a while of scheming I decided it was time to go mess with people.Did a few paintings dirtied up the clean laundry knocked over people's stuff.It's kind of what a normal day is like.Then the usual speech from my mother that I needed to try harder to be evil.I am evil and I know that.Suddenly a portal opened.I didn't think I just dragged my friends and went through it.We were finally off that island.We were in a place full of tall buildings  and it was really loud and noisy.

Elsa

"What have I done"I said to myself pacing back and forth.I was supposed to conceal not feel.Now everyone in Arendelle knows.I'm a monster.I paced the top floor of my ice castle.I couldn't go back.I can't risk hurting Anna.She can stay and enjoy the sun and keep the gates open if she wants but I won't be heading back to Arendelle anytime soon."Elsa"I heard Anna call.I started to panic.Suddenly a portal opened and I went through it.There were so many buildings and cars.Where am I?"Sup ice queen"I turned to see four people my age.One was a girl with purple hair."Where am I"I asked."Like we would know.We got here the same way you did"she replied.She started walking.I followed them because I didn't know what else to do."Hey let's play with some really expensive toys"she said to her friends and looked at a building with the word Stark on it.They walked towards it and entered the building."Maybe we shouldn't do this"I said."Well don't be such a buzz kill"she said.Who was she?All I knew is that I didn't trust them.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Is it later going to be just Mal? Just curios:3

Jaidon pov:

I feel  the hard brush of  nicks hand slam unto my cheek "Absolutely not!" Tears gush out of Nicks blue eyes. "You can't kill people for fun...especially here on earth! Why is this becoming easier for you!"

Something pierces my heart, I didn't know if it was because I made Nick cry or he was right. Darkness covered my heart. It was hard to be the boy I used to be, falling into adulthood, what was it I wanted to be? I loved the darkness, it embraces me. But--where will that lead me to. I hold the side nick slapped: the sting of still burning into my cheek.

"Would you shut up already. It doesn't matter to me."

I slip my hands into my pockets, "we wont be on earth forever you know."

Suddenly; The ground below me disappears, and I feel Nick topple over me. "Wahhhh!" He yelps

We hit the ground in new York city. "Great. New york."

Nick pov:

Jaidon  pushes me off, and sits up. I stand, "well this is far from sandiego..." I look around, trying to take note of ever building. It could keep in handy, I brush back my blonde hair in a sigh. What now...

((Lol short pov for nick! And writting on mobile is harder then I thought(ー ー;)

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

That's okay.

Daniel's pov

"Sir there is strange beings coming up towards your office," said Jarvis. Suddenly the door burned as a group of five people entered. I looked at them and could see trouble. I ran at great speed and took the gun.

"Don't touch that. That is a prototype," I said.

"Prototype," said one guy.

"Yes highly dangerous. Fire that is hot enough to burn through any metal or skin. A friend is needing it," I said."Jarvis lock down all objects from these people," I said. I placed the weapon on my desk as the door closed behind them.

"Daniel Stark. Smartest man alive and almost the best inventor.. next to my dad."

"Boring," said the girl with purple hair.

"Hey I know you. Your from that Descendants movie. Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and your Elsa.... How'd you get here. Merleah will be here any minute."

Merleha's pov

I rolled back home and stood up straight. Something was wrong. I put my hood down and looked around.

"I sense a dark presence. Almost like us," I said to myself.

"I senesss it to," said a voice.

"Careful Leah," said another. I looked at Starks building. I sensed something there. I went towards the dark presence and saw two boys looking around. One was light and the other was dark. I turned into a cat and jumped into the tree.

"Meow," I said.

"Look its a cat," said the one.

"Come on Nick. We got to get out of here."

"Look at it. It looks almost like a lepord." I jumped down and went closer a bit.

"Come on Jadion. Its just a cat."

"Its no cat," he said.

"Meow," I said. He stared at me and I ran away. I went behind a tree and changed. Something was going on.

"Let's move Nick," Jadion said. I went closer to watch by leaning on a tree. But I was behind the darker guy.

"Behind you," Nick said. They both were looking at me my hood was up. I didn't make a sound. Suddenly I felt like they were almost looking for me for some reason.

"Your not welcome her," I said.

"Why do you say that?"

"I'm the guardians of the worlds. I have never seen or met you before."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

((I've only got time for these small senteces. Sorry guys! I'll be faster soon!)) 

Nick Pov:

I managed a small smile, "Good to see you again. I didn't know you were a gaurdian, though." I looked down at my beige pants, and black and white striped t-shirt. Then at Jaidon, his eyes were blue like mine for the time being which means he wasn't to aggravated or anything. It puts me at eaase. 

I look towards the stark buidling, and it all registers. Were in the Marvel universe. 

Jaidon Pov: 

I frown at Merleah. What was she doing here. Nick looked around, keeping a thick silence between us. 

"You're one ugly cat." Is all I say

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"I'm cat my dear. I change how I feel. Besides I don't know who you are or why your here," I said to them. They looked at each other. I looked at them both and took my hood down. My caramel hair showed better than under it. I stared at them with curious eyes.

"Why are you two so...strange? Your light and your dark. But your eyes are the same and different. You remind me of," I said. Suddenly I felt images in my head. I blinked a few times and looked at them.

"You okay," asked Nick. I looked at him and Jadion.

"Don't follow me," I said. I turned and walked away from them as quickly as possible. I could feel them following me. But I didn't stop.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov: 

Jaidons immediately began chasing the "cat" or "merleah's" Tale, when I spot Elsa in the window. I grab his wrist, "Jaidon it's Elsa!" 

He pulls away, "Who cares-she's getting away!" 

I looked at him strangly, "You care?" 

He pauses, "I'm curious. Besides the game has a just started." 

I sighed, holding my head in my hands.  "Fine let's split up, you fallow Merleah, and I find Elsa." 

We'll come back together, and who knows what. He nods, and I see a flash of gratefulness then a evil grin before running after her. 

I'm worried, but push it aside. And teleport to Elsa, who's with a group of troublemakers and a young.and-ahem..Handsom boy.. 

"Elsa! It's been ahwile." 

"Nick, this is, Mal, Carlo's, Jay and Evie," Elsa guesters to the handsom boy, "and that's Daniel." 

This feeling...I looked at Mal, she had darkness? Or was it a facade...

I manged a small smile, "hey.."

((What if Jaidon, Elsa(OR)Mal and Merleah are kidnapped by this weird source of people. Then daniel, Nick, and Elsa(or) Mal have to save them, 

which brings both sides and groups together then we go that world jumping thing. Just an Idea. Anyone else have Ideas??)) 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

Great more people joined our group.This was gonna make it harder to do something evil.It was bad enough we were stuck with a princess."So is it true you totally messed up your coronation"I asked her.She didn't answer."I'm gonna take that as a yes"I replied.I was getting bored."Well great to meet all of you but I am going to go do something fun"I said and left Stark tower.My friends and I roamed the streets of New York.When I actually found something Daniel showed up."What are you doing"he asked. "Having fun"I replied"Something you and your friends clearly don't know.""No we just aren't evil and neither are you"he said. "Why because of that dumb movie you talked about?We've never even been to Auradon and I wouldn't attend that dumb school anyway"I said."Plus they allow dogs"Carlos added."I don't do uniforms"Jay said.Evie didn't say anything.

Elsa

I still didn't trust those four kids.We then left to find where they went.I tried to stay focused on keeping my powers in control and then I remembered Anna would be looking for me. Frost formed on my hands and I clenched them into fists."You ok"Nick asked me."I'm fine"I said and we kept walking."You don't look it"he said."I'll be fine"I said.We finally found them and they were talking about some place called Auradon.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Omg, are last one lasted 20 Pages! 

Jaidon Pov:

She didn't slow down. I was annoyed. Really annoyed. 

I couldn't make portals to go places as easy as Nick could, and there's always a high chance the destination wouldn't be what we had originally intended.  I make one, directly in-front of her, so she'd fall into in then jump after her. 

Before I jump in, I noticed in the opposite direction Nick and a new group? Walked with him, coming right towards the portal.

"Wait-Nick!" I'm already inside, and somehow were in a subway station. 

Nick Pov: 

Again the floor beneath us ceases to exist, and Mal, Daniel, Carlos, evie, Jay and I go tumbling down into a portal. 

~Quick writes:3 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I know even with very few of us they lasted so long that's why I kept making them when they died because I loved them so much

Mal

We had gone through another portal and we were standing in a subway station."Where are we now"Elsa asked."Don't know don't care"I replied."We should really watch going through random portals"Jay said"We could get stuck on the Isle.""We can get off"Nick said."That's what you think"I said"Magic doesn't work on the Isle of the Lost.Niether does wi-fi.""How is that possible"Daniel asked."The barrier"I said"No magic, no wi-fi and no way out.""Why"Nick asked.I explained to them about Belle and Beast uniting the kingdoms into Auradon and booted us off to the Isle why they all lived happy and free.I'd rather sink them to the bottom of the ocean."So they abandoned you"Elsa asked."Something like that"I replied.Suddenly we got a random member added to the group or should I say two.Ben and Audrey.My mother's enemy's daughter."Ben where are we and what are they doing off the island"she asked."We can hear you"Jay said.This was going to be a nightmare.

Elsa

Why did I feel like there was going to be a lot of arguing between Audrey and Mal?"Ok I just need to get back home"I said"I need to get back to my sister.""What's the rush"Jaidon asked."There is just someone there I don't trust and I left my sister there with him so I need to go back"I said."Where"Daniel asked."Arendelle"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

"Enough," I said using a loud voice. Everyone stopped.

"You are all going back home. With you guys being here. It already disrupts the blance." I said looking at everyone. I opened my eyes wider and a portal opened and another one opened.

"Either Aurdon or Arendelle. If you try and stay here I'll knock you out before I say anything," I said loudly."Not you Nick."

Merleah's pov

I looked over at Jadion.

"Perfect now look what you've done. I'm not easy to fool," I said. I jumped down and snapped. My clock went away reveling my hair now in a braid and I wore a bow and arrow.

"Sorry," he said not really sorry. I shook my head.

"Come on well have to get to figure out where Nick is." Suddenly he appeared out of no where. He looked around and stopped at me.

"Daniel," I asked.

"Yeah. he went with everyone else to Arendelle. He told me to come back here and figure out what's wrong with you."

"Nothing is wrong with me."

"Yeah/ We know you," he said. I looked at them and before I opened my mouth. Jadion glared at me with cold dark eyes. I looked at him with the same eyes.

"Why is he like that," I asked Nick turning from him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragoncastle898

Branch: Lucian

I am a Lucian 

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick Pov: 

"If I new why Jaidon does what he does half the time; there would be world peace." 

I said, throwing my hands in the air, 

jaidon doesn't waver from his position keeping them locked on her. Until looking at me, "you need to work on your witt." 

I roll my eyes preparing a portal to where everyone else was, "Let's be going then."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I looked at both portals."Well there is no way you are getting me back on the Isle of the Lost"I said."Why because you belong there"Audrey asked bitterly."Stop it"Daniel repeated.Audrey and Ben went to Auradon and the portal closed.Another opened in it's place to the Isle of the Lost and my friends decided to go back.I took the opposite portal to Arendelle with Elsa following. Who knew what the others were doing.Suddenly someone was calling for Elsa.

Elsa

"Elsa"Anna called as she came over"Where have you been?I was looking all over for you.""I'm fine Anna.Just take care of Arendelle"I replied."Elsa what are you doing"he asked."I'm going back to the North Mountain"I said."But Elsa"she questioned. "No Anna"I said."Can you at least unfreeze Arendelle"she asked."I can't"I said.Mal laughed."What"I asked."You clearly can't control your powers and you're only gonna make it worse.Plus that man over there is obviously planning to take over Arendelle"she said . "How do you know"Anna asked."Because I'm the daughter of Maleficent and can see that he's planning something.He's been planning something for a while"she replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

candyfantastic19

I'm a Janus

• Posted at:

My Name Is Winter uwu

PROUSLYTHERIN            

ARMY

WIZONE

BLINK

ORBIT

AHGASE

MOOMOO

NCTZEN

ONCE

REVULUV

STAY

IKONIC

V.I.P

SONE

:)))))

Front sm

candyfantastic19

sorry wrong thread

• Posted at:

My Name Is Winter uwu

PROUSLYTHERIN            

ARMY

WIZONE

BLINK

ORBIT

AHGASE

MOOMOO

NCTZEN

ONCE

REVULUV

STAY

IKONIC

V.I.P

SONE

:)))))

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

check out my harry potter thread please

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

"I have to agree with her on this one," I said after I was done  with Jarvis. Suddenly Nick, Merleah, and Jadion came in.

"Merleah," I said with a sigh.She nodded.

"She remembers you? She doesn't remember us," Nick said. I looked at her who just nodded and I turned towards Elsa.

"We can help you stop him if you want," I said.

""I could unfreeze Arendelle," Merleah said. She lit her hands on fire. But this fire was black not the ordinary oragne. Mal starred at Merleah like she either met her before or she could sense the evil coming off of her. Poor girl. Merleah went through a lot.

"Maybe I don't know."

"Why don't you go up to the mountain and think. I'll follow as a gaurd just in case. Then these guys can play in the snow or something."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

Elsa and Daniel left for the mountain.The rest of us stayed here with Anna and a talking snowman named Olaf."OOOH purple hair.Is it natural"he asked."Yes" I replied"I'm guessing Elsa built you?""Yup"he replied.The red headed man then walked over."Hi I'm Prince Hans of the Southern Isle"he said."Oh good a prince"I said sarcastically."Not exactly what I was going for"he said.He turned to Anna."So did you find your sister"he asked."No"she lied" But I'm gonna keep looking.""Ok"he walked away.

Elsa

Daniel and I headed to the ice castle."I would have been fine by myself"I said."Yes but if Hans really is up to something he may follow you"Daniel said.He had a point.We kept walking until we got to the ice castle."Wow"he said"You did this?"I nodded.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

"You have a amazing gift. I didn't choose my powers. I was givin them."

"Why couldn't you?"

"My dad had to make me a cyborg when I was little. A fire struck our house and i nearly died."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Elsa

"It's not exactly a gift"I said"Not when the only thing I can do with it is make an eternal winter I can't unfreeze.""Elsa you made an ice castle that is flawless and a snowman you made is alive"he said"That's pretty cool.You need to stop shutting people out.""I shut Anna out to protect her.When I was little she knew and we were playing around.I couldn't keep up with her.I fell and she almost got hurt.When I tried to protect her I froze her head"I explained"I don't want anyone getting hurt because I can't control my powers.""You need to embrace them.The gift is beautiful. You just need to accept that you have ice magic"he said."Shouldn't we be trying to figure out a way to expose Hans"I said trying to change the subject.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

I tap my foot, anxious. "What the heck are we doing here anyway?" 

"Calm down. Were helping Elsa." Nick says, kneeling down by the talking snowman. 

"No. Daniel's helping Elsa, were sitting around with-" Someone catches my eye, a dark girl with Green hair, "Who's that?" 

I whisper to Nick, "Mal. Supposedly mallifenct daughter." Nick replied. 
I nod, crossing my arms, leaning on the cold wall behind me, I lost sight of Nick, he must've gone somewhere. 

"So.Ahem..Mal..." I smirk, "Wanna kill Hans?" 

Nick Pov:

I appear behind Elsa and Daniel, "What-you were supposed to stay." Elsa says.

"I know-just pretend I'm not here. But things were getting awkward in there. I promise to help in any way I can." I said, and keep a good distance behind them.  Snow. Jaidon loves winter...before things got messy we used to play in it, huh...

I look up at Daniel and Elsa again, until the destination was in sight. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mal has purple hair

Mal

I was starting to like this guy."You read my mind"I replied evilly.We walked off and started discussing ways to do it and which one would be better.What the others don't know won't hurt them right?

Elsa

"So what do we do about Hans"I asked"He doesn't know that we know his plan.How exactly do we handle this?"Daniel looked like he had a plan but didn't say anything as if it wasn't done yet.I did want to know what it was though.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniels pov

"You have to go back," was all I could say.

"What!"

"I've thought of everything. Anna can't do anything. So either Han will make a move or you'll have to." I gae up on talking to her about her power. She was so close bu so far.

Merleah's pov

I jumped in front of Mal and Jadion.

"Killing Han is the worst idea ever," I said."Yes I've been listening to you two."

"But," Mal started to say. I held up my hand.

"Mal. The thing you have to understand is that if you kill Han in this world. It will affect your world too. Not in a good way. The Isle were you live won't exist. Instead there just going to kill you all," I said looking at her. She didn't have a weak mind but I used charmspeak so she wouldn't see my bluff. She looked at the ground."Kill Han and you won't be born."

"Okay," she said. She walked back and Jadion started too.

"Don't you go," I said. He stopped and I walked up to him and slapped him. Hard."How dare you do that! Shedding a person's blood who isn't yours to kill! If I had my way you would be waking up in the underworld right now. I walked away from him in anger and backt owards the other vks. They never talked to me for some reason. That's probably cause I look like someone they know. which I am.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I looked at Merleah."What does Han have to do with the Isle"I asked"One he's not my dad and two Beast and Belle were the ones who created the Isle of the Lost."She just looked at me.I was about ready to do something evil and she ruined it.

Elsa

What was Daniel thinking?Go back?I don't want to hurt people.Mostly Anna."Fine"I said.I knew he was gonna get me there somehow.We went back to Arendelle.When we got there Anna walked up to me."Well"she asked."Arrest Hans for conspiracy against Arendelle"I told the guards.They nodded and arrested him.They locked him in a cell and I was on the other side."I know about your plan against Arendelle and I will not let you take over.I will protect it"I said and walked out.He didn't even try to deny it.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov;

Ah, merleah. You heart is covered in purity...

I sighed, crossing my arms. I've been slapped recently by nick for the exact same reason of the exact same side.

it made my blood boli, I walk past her warning, "touch me again, and you'll be in the one in the underworld." 

Elsa comes; and gives hans "justice"

Daniel and Nick are still absent, aren't they..

"well thats over. Do we leave now."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleha's pov

"Nice empty threat," I murmured back after he said that. He glared at me and I looked at him. He wasn't the one who scared me. Nick scared me more than Jadion for some reason.

"Let's just say that Hans is prince of the Southern Isle and they happen to be in partnership with Aurdon. So if he happened to turn up dead and you would get caught.... Your parents would be killed effective of immediately and you guys would cease to exist," I replied.

Daniel's pov

Nick and me stayed on the mountain to discuss what has been happening.

" So what's Jadion doing?"

"Dark things as always."

"You know this is just me but I always thought Jadion and Merleah would be a good couple."

"Me too." We paused for a second and gave a good laugh. Then I looked at him.

"You know Merleah has a sister."

"She has family?"

"Yeah two brothers and a sister."

"All magical?"

"Yep. Tanner the oldest does plants and right now hes in hiding from SHIELD, Merleah who is you know Merleah, Amelia she's a pheonix and a treasure hunter, and Andrew who can change into any animal and is strong and he right now designs fashion."

"Intresting family."

"So she didn't remember anything," I asked.

"Nothing. Its like Jadion kinda wished it happen almost. It's something he would want."

"He wouldn't though."

"No, he knows better than to attack Merleah. There pretty even matched," he said. I looked out towards the kingdom.

"We should head back," I said. He nodded and I flew down while he did whatever he does.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Yes" Nick replied as he opened a portal without a destination.We all went through and Elsa decided to come with leaving her sister in charge.The only problem was that this was The Isle of the Lost and magic doesn't work here."Way to go doofus.You trapped us here"I said."I'll just open another portal"he replied."Magic doesn't work here.I can't use magic,Elsa can't use magic and portals won't work"I replied."So he trapped us with a bunch of villains"Merleah stated."Yup"Daniel replied."Where are we"Elsa asked."The Isle of the Lost.Welcome to my home"I said."You live here"she asked."Yup this is where King Beast and Queen Belle booted us off to"I said."And that"Jaidon asked pointing to across the water."Is Auradon"I finished"Where all the princesses and princes live."The natives of the Isle started running away and hiding.I turned to see two minions."Hi mom"I said.They moved aside and my mother Maleficent walked out."Mal"she said"Where have you been?Causing trouble I hope.""Yes mom"I said."That's my nasty little girl"she said"Tell me what you did.""Just played with some dangerous fancy toys tried to kill Hans"I replied."I'm very disappointed in you Mal"she said.Here comes the forever speech about being evil."I know.I'll try harder"I said when she was done.

Elsa

Something seemed odd about that situation.Maleficent walked away.I thought about what happened just then.Maybe she isn't evil.Maybe she is only doing the things she does because she wants to prove she can.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

"Well I can do it," I said. I opened a portal and it lead back to the Marvel world."I don't have magic of any type. I'm all science."

"Who goes through?"

"Not everyone. Merleah, Nick, and Jadion should go. I can stay here with Elsa," I said. They nodded and were gone. The portal closed and I turned to the vk's.

"If I'm guessing correctly soon there should be a royal decree," i said. Suddenly there was a horn and I saw something. I made them go see it and I stayed with Elsa."Something wrong with Mal."

"I was going to say the same."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:
We let merleah and the group walk ahead of us, "where did you go earlier?" Jaidon asks finally
I tell him About merleahs family, buts thats all.
He smirks, "not impressed."
I sigh, "I am.
before either of us say something, merleah appears behind us. "I can hear you, you know."
I freeze, "eh! Hehe! Sorry, uh-"
daniel opens a diffrent kind of portal, Telling jaidon, merleah and I to go.
Merleah and I go though but Jaidon stubbornly stays behind saying he wanted to see how dark this place was.

Jaidon pov:
I watch Nick and merleah disapesr then turn to everyone else. Lagging behind with my hood on, my black darkness blending in.

((Mobile again. Sorry for the misspells. I never saw the show Mal's from, but I used wiki! So hopefully I don't invinsion the isle of the lost completelty diffrent. Basically a black island right? σ^_^;

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Now what," I asked.

"Well we could try and figuire out what happened to your memory." I closed my eyes and looked at him.

"I know the hearts of men. I see yours. You love your brother but hes so hard at times. He loves you too. Even though you can't see it."

"Thanks." I walked forward then looked at him.

"well go to my house," I said. He didn't question and I grabbed his hand. We reappeared in front of it. It was a normal house on a normal street. Going inside was different. There was a glass case holding artifacts and one you could see was missing. I wore it around my neck. I tossed my jacket on a couch. Revealing the strange tattos that usually hid under it. I went into the kitchen and drank water. Nick made me feel uncomfortable for some reason. Something was in his heart towards me. But I can't tell what it is. He looked around. Tall cieling with columns.

"Intresting decor."

"Thanks. Mixes who I am in a nice way. Water?" He nodded and I walked over with a glass. I handed it to him and picked up my jacket. I hung it up and I went to the island and looked at my computer. Nothing new or good. I stopped feeling Nick closer to me then before and coming. I didn't dare turn around.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Cheese!

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Nick pov:

Things tensed up, seeing how weird she was being around me. I first thought I might have looked to much like jaidon making her unfomertble. But something else was up. 

"You reallly-ahem, don't remember us?" I asked, scratching me head. 

"No. Was there something important-?" 

I smile, "no-no-no, this is fine. It's...better this way."

she straightens up, still not turning around. 

"Um-" she begins but I cut her off again,

"But..If you can remeber anyway you lost them. It'll be a  great help." 

((Mobile...(-。-; again. Explains all the problems. Lol.))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I blinked trying to think what I lost. I finally turned to look at him. I looked at him straight in the eyes. I didn't blink as I stood up and walked over to him. He was a little taller than me.

"What's in here," I said placing my hand where his heart was."Something's in there that scares me." I took my hand off and looked at him in the eyes again.

"uh," he said. I didn't stop him from talking but I looked at him.

"I remember Jadion and you. I had something and I was taking it too you guys. Then I lost it here on Earth. I came here to find it. But something got in my way. I think I killed it but I''m not sure," I said telling him what I was hiding.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I was thinking about something when Elsa and Daniel walked over."Are you ok"Daniel asked."I'm fine.I'm just scheming"I said. "I don't believe that.What was that back there with your mother"Elsa asked."It's nothing"I lied."That wasn't nothing"Daniel said. "I don't wanna talk about it"I snapped and walked away.I was about ready to use a sleeping curse or something on all of them and leave.I was just so annoyed.Maybe if I actually did it my mother would stop being so hard on me.

Elsa

"She's not ok"I said."I know"Daniel replied"Maybe if we give her time she will tell us.""I would be too sure of that"I said.What happened back there didn't seem like something you would say to you're kid.I felt kind of bad for Mal.Her mother was kind of hard on her but why?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus