Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Mal

This was going to take longer than I thought.If we don't convince her to wake up the three of us may be stuck here.I walked over to her and flicked her in the forehead."Wake up"I said"He is causing this.You me and Gracie are still trapped here.""We aren't trapped anywhere and they are dead"she argued back."Someone please fix this before I go Isle of the Lost on her"I said getting annoyed.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

is this dead?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Uhm...Can someone please give me a quick summury of what's going on? Heh! SorryXD

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Well there all in the same place and Merleah is freaking out because she doesn't trust them because she all the boys die and watched the other run off. Her powers are going a bit out of wak because of it.

So I suggest they get back to the 'real' world.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Agreed. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

So who's gonna Pov ? Me? -w-

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

That would be preferred since Nick brought them back in the dream world.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Oki. So I don't exactly know what last happened, so I'm just gonna wing it. Sorry if it's inaccurate.

Nick Pov:

"Isle of the lost, again? I'm sick of hearing that word over and over again. Just grow up already." Jaidon said annoyed while rolling his eyes, and stuffing his hands in his hoodie pockets. "And Nick. Enough stalling, let's just get the heck outta here."

A nervous smile takes place as I was slightly upset he said that to Mal but tried not to think anything of it.

"Okay-well.  Time to go." My eyes turn white and the entire world dissolves under us. 

--------

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

That's pretty good actually!

Gracie's pov

I open my eyes and look around where I am. I blink to focus in on what was around me. Mal was in Caspians arm, her eyes still closed a bit. I try to us emy arms but I find myself in chains. I take a breath and push out the chains. The chains broke off of me and I stood up. Everything was still a bit fuzzy. I see Jaidon attacking Ara and Nick helping. I go back to Caspian to see him and Mal going to help Nick and Jaidon. Where's Merleah? I turn my head to the right and there she is. Suspended in a water tank. I make my way to it and bang on it.

"Merleah!"

Merleah's pov

My eyes snap open and I look around. Gracie was banging on the water, wait what? I spin around and see I'm in a tank. Gracie suddenly grows claws and begins to cut a hole in the glass. it falls off and I fall out on the floor. Gracie grabs my arm pulling me out. I collaspe on the ground.

"Thanks," I said. She nods. I stand. Time for us to get out of here. I begin to open a portal for us six to leave.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mal

as soon as everyone walked through the portal I punched jaidon really hard in the gut."don't ever call me a child again"I said and walked off to be alone.i pulled a piece of paper from my pocket.a not from evie.

dear Mal,

i know the the jewelbelee is soon and that what you wanted most for your birthday was for it to be found but we haven't had any luck.even with Audrey's info about it being on the isle of the lost was a fail.we looked everywhere.freddie and I got you a gift we hope you like.

e

great.im an outsider again.it was bad enough we were sent to that school but now I'm the girl with no birth right jewel while everyone else gets theirs."Hey what's that"I turned to see caspian."nothing"I said then burning the paper in a red flame.he looked at me."complicated but I have to go and pick something up from Auradon"I said."Mal what was written on the paper"he asked."nothing important"I said"just another thing my mom did.""is that why you're going back"he asked."no Freddie and evie want me to pick up something for my birthday so I'm going"I said."he then somehow recreated the letter."don't read that"i said trying to take it away but he wouldn't give it to me.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I pick my feet off th e ground with my wings and I read it.

"Wow," I said after reading it."Your mom just doesn't stop does she."

"No." I get back down and take her left hand in mine. The ring I gave her still on her ring finger.

"Mal. For now on, you can't not tell me things about your mom. Were together, forever. T'ill death do part." I take her other hand in mine and I look at her softly."I'm coming with you."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"I know.I just don't trust my mother.If given the chance I know she'll try to hurt you"I said."That doesn't matter to me Mal.I'd rather take that chance than let her turn you evil"he said"To Auradon."I nodded.A portal opened and we left.We were now standing on the Tourney field."Are you even sure she's coming"a voice complained.Audrey's."Look"Carlos said."Mal I am so sorry we didn't find it"E said"We looked everywhere.""I even checked my dad's shop.He's usually hiding something for villains but no luck"Freddie said."It's ok guys.It's just another evil thing on the list of stuff my mother does"I said."We left the gift in your room just in case you didn't come"E said.I nodded and walked away.I went into my room and found the box on my bed.I picked it up and opened it.Inside was a necklace.It was a blue and green bead thing on a black string.It glowed green as did my eyes and a lot of evil thoughts flooded my head.I went to Audrey's room and spray painted a long live evil picture on her wall and dresser.I eventually started to head back to the others but I didn't even tell them."It was a great gift"I said as I walked back up to them."I knew you'd love it"Freddie said.

Evie(before Mal comes back)

"Are your parents just as bad"Caspian asked."No and I feel bad for Mal"I said"My mom gave me make up tips.Carlos got told dogs were bad and Jay only had to steal things to make his father.Mal always got lectures about being evil and it was the same lecture every time."Caspian looked in thought."What are you thinking bro"Jay asked him. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

"I'm not sure. So far, everything that has affected Mal is her mom. But we can't get her out of our lifes. Everytime it always go back to being Maleficint for Mal. I just wish.... that she didn't think like that all the time." I see Mal come back, immediately I feel something off. Deep in my stomach. I smile at Mal pushing the feeling away."Ready to go?"

Gracie's pov

I collapsed on the couch in the living room. Merleah went upstairs to take a shower. Just me and the boys. I went over everything that happened in the dream. It hurt almost how real it felt. We sat in silence until I heard the bathroom door close and her door open. I looked up at Jaidon, who was walking towards the steps to go up the stairs. Once he was gone I looked at Nick.

"It was all so real," I said after a bit."Like it wasn't a dream.'

Merleah's pov

I sat in my room brushing my wet hair to braid it. I began my frenhc braid when Jaidon waltzed in the room.

"Don't you knock?"

"Don't you just use magic for that?" I sigh.

"I like to do things myself form time to time." I finish and turn to him. My tan skin now smooth and soft from showering. I sigh."It was all real," I say finally. I thought I actually killed you. I can't believe I believed it." I chuckle at myself. and go to the bed. I lay down on it and sigh."I wonder how many days we were in that dream thing."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Let's go"I said."Visit more often Mal"E said."Don't worry E"I said and we left.I will most likely be back.We got back to the others and I sat on a stool at the island in the kitchen.Caspian went to go do something and I was watching Gracie and Nick in the livingroom.My eyes glowed green and I started casting a spell.They were being tied up and the floor opened to a lava pit beneath them.I closed the book and placed it back into my jacket.I went into the fridge and found some chocolate.Jaidon likes chocolate so let's see how much he likes being a chocolate Jaidon.I went upstairs to Jaidon talking to Merleah who was on her bed.I casted another spell tying Merleah to her bed with a rope made to weaken all her powers.I then casted the spell to turn Jaidon to chocolate.He was still alive but frozen and trapped in chocolate.Feels good to be bad.

Evie

Audrey's room had been spray painted.It didn't make sense Mal would never do that.I pulled out the mirror to contact them.All I saw was cieling until Caspian answered it."Where's Mal"I asked."Around the house"he asked"Why?"I turned the mirror to show him Audrey's room."What is she doing"I asked."Hold that thought"he said hearing something.He went into the livingroom to find Gracie and Nick hanging over lava.He saved them and then came back to the mirror."This isn't like her"I said."What is going on"Gracie asked as the lava disappeared."Something is wrong with Mal"Caspian said."Merleah and Jaidon"Nick said.They ran up a set of stairs but Mal was gone,Merleah was tied up and Jaidon was a chocolate statue.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

Nick and Gracie help Jaidon and Merleah. I go to Mal, with the mirror in hand. I go up to Mal's room.

"Mal," I ask opening the door. I step in the door.

"Yeah?"

"Mind telling me why your being evil?" Her eyes glow green and she attakcs me. I grab her and push her agaist the wall. The necklace she got fell to the floor and broke."Your gem," I said.

"It must be cursed," said Evie. I pick it up and pull it away. Mal's eyes fade to its normal color.

"Woah, Caspian what happened?"

"Your jewel. It's cursed. It turned you evil." I place the jewel in my fist and I look at her.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"It did"I asked"What did I do?""You spray painted my wall"Audrey said pushing Evie out of the way."You tied up Nick and Jaidon over lava"Evie added."And you tied up Merleah and turned Jaidon to a chocolate statue"Caspian said.Now I felt awful."Your mother must have cursed it along time ago when she hid it from Auradon"Evie said."So what do we do with it"Freddie asked."We could try to remove the curse"Jane suggested"I could see if my mom can do it since Mal won't be able to.""Ok"I said.A portal opened and Caspian threw the jewel into it and then grabbed my hand because he knew for a split second I would be evil again.Jane caught it on the other side and then went to find her mother."What if this doesn't work"Carlos asked."Then we try putting a new curse on it to cover up the other one"I suggested.I then walked out to find the others but it looked like they have found me."I'm sorry"I said."What happened"Gracie asked."The gift Freddie and Evie gave me held a jewel inside it.My jewel.My mother cursed it so when I'm around it I'm evil.I didn't even know I did them until Caspian,Evie and Audrey told me"I said."Where is it now"Merleah asked."Back in Auradon.Jane is taking it to her mother to see if she can remove the curse.If not then we may need to put a new curse on it.One that won't turn me evil"I said"I do understand if you're mad at me though."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"It's okay," I said."We all have ruff times."

"I hope we get a break form evil stuff. Speacking of which," Caspian said looking at Mal."We have a honeymoon we need to go on."

"Where are you going?"

"Probably to my home," Caspian said looking at Mal.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"A much better choice than mine"I said.Caspian and I then left."So where is your home exactly"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

"Greece, on the edge of a cliff. You've been their before." We soon arrive to the edge.

"Caspian. I don't see it."

"I know. You have to trust me." I  jump off the edge and fall down, passing through the magic barrier and landing on a soft pillow to break my fall.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I look over the cliff.I then jumped landing next to Caspian.It was actually a really nice place.I was actually happy it was full of pinks and reds.I  kind of expected it from children of Cupid.I know it's dumb but they are Cupid's colors.Eros.He didn't like me and I don't like him.Just like my mother he tries to ruin Caspian's life.I wish we could get a break from all of it."It's nice"I said looking around.The place was actually huge."How many rooms are in this place"I asked looking up  a set of stairs."Probably too many to count"he replied.I was about to say something but froze when I walked into a room.The whole room looked like the Enchanted Lake.The ruin,the forest,the lake,the water fall.It was all here.Caspian walked up next to me."How is this even possible"I asked as I looked up.There was no cieling.It was the sky.I watched as a bird flew past.It was like I was actually there.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspina's pov

"This room is my favorite. It changes to where you find romantic for yourself. Something that reminds you of who you love. I'm guessing this is yours."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"That's incredible"I said"What's your place look like?"

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I look at the room and it slowly changes. My cabin at CHB. I smile at it."This si mine. It's my home and CHB is where I met you," i said looking at her with a smile.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mal

i laughed."yeah I remember that"I said"e and I basically owned the camp that day.im pretty sure clarisse and drew still hate us.""mainly you"he said"you kind of humiliated them both.""I'm  sure they'll get over it" I replied as we left the room.i then walked into another room that was all window and had a view of the water."ths place really is amazing"I said."welcome"a voice said"how can I serve you?"I turned to see a girl.she wasn't normal. She must take care of the place when he's not here.i looked at caspian.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

"Nohing right now thank you," I said waving my hand. She nods and leaves.

"Servants?"

"Yes. Servants. My dad is mroe for them then I do." I look at her with a wide smile.

"What?"

"Your my wife," I said."My best friend. I'm just happy."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mal

"me too"I replied.i was actually glad that my mother was wrong.love has never been weak and maybe good things can come to villains if they let it. Honestly I never understood the portal that took us from Auradon to New York and I sill don't get it.i just know I'm glad it did.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

So...what's happenning? ^ ^ :;;;

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

well caspian and mal are at his house and idk about the other characters

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian adn Mal are on their honeymoon and the other four are recovering from the whole ara thing.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Oki. But I don't know what to pov from that, so can someone go and i'll write off that one?? 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I sat in my Wather room. Looking at where everyone was. Gracie in the forest and Nick and Jaidon in the living room. I still felt like I was asleep. I was tired and wanted to fall asleep. I was afrid I'd fall into that dream again. I killed them both. How could I?

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Will pov tomorrow but I can't pov off any of the povs 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Why not ? ^  ^ 

Jaidon Pov:
"You should talk to her..." Nick said rubbing his hands together, I glanced up at him and then back at my phone. "Why?"
"Beacuse...she's hurt."
"Her fault. it was a dream meant to hurt her feelings, if she can't handle that then.." 

Nick sighed heavily and leaned back on the couch, "it...Look....."

"Don't start with me. It happened. Get over it." I was still sour about it, Nick was more powerful, And I was usless. I got up at stormed away to find something to let my anger out on. 

Nick Pov:

I sighed, and stood up. "Right. it'll be me...again." I walked to the kitchen and decided to make her something of her liking. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~