Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Mal

That was so weird.He was happy one minute and now he's grumpy.Something totally changed him."Uh hey I wanted to talk to you about something"I said."What is it"he asked."When I was in the water a man's voice spoke to me.What was that"I asked."Your dd speaking to you"he said"You must be Poseidon's kid."Everyone headed towards the mess hall so that's where we went.I sat at the Poseidon table,Caspian sat at the Eros table,Jay and Carlos sat with Hermes and Evie sat with the Aphrodite kids who were actually loving her.She had even made vk style dresses for the girls who were in love with them.Something about Caspian didn't seem right.I could see it on his face.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Actually I would sit at the Aphrodite Table. There is no Eros Cabin.

Caspain's pov

I toyed at my food as I kept thinking what Chiron said. Was I really going to kill Mal? I looked at her to see her looking at me. Our eyes connected and I was the first to look away. I stood up to leave. I dumped my food in the alter and didn't speack a word. I sighed and looked up at the heavens.

"Help me dad. Help me mom." I walked out and took flight to go to the shore.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

but there could be since jason at the end of the books wanted to make cabins for the minor gods

Mal

Ok now I knew there was something wrong.I walked over to the Aphrodite table."Hey what's up with Caspian"I asked."I don't know he won't talk to anyone.We've been asking him all day since he visited the Big House"a girl said."That's not true Melanie"another girl said"When he's upset he usually talks to Nico about it unless he's really upset and doesn't want to talk about it at all.""Nico"I asked."Hades cabin"Melonie replied."Not very many people talk to him"the other said.I looked towards the Hades table.I walked over to Nico."Ok so the girls of Aphrodite say you may know what's up with Caspian"I said."I don't he hasn't come to me so he probably doesn't want to talk about it"he said.So no one knew anything?I got up and walked towards the Big House because that's the last place they said he was before he was like this.I entered the building and found a book.I opened it and it turned to a prophecy.Before I could see what it said a man said"You shouldn't be in here.""I know I just wanted to she what had Caspian so on edge"I replied.He took the book from me and closed."If he wants to tell you he will"the half man half horse said.I left the building still wanting to know the answer.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

I landed at the beach and let the sea air flow over me. I sighed and I could feel Mal looking for me. I leaped in the air a took flight. I was high above the trees and finally spotted her looking for me. I landed on the ground behind her.

"looking for me," I asked her. she turned and smiled.

"Yeah. Your kinda on edge."

"I would tell you why but-"

"Caspain." I looked at her seeing she wanted to know.

"There's a prophecy that says that... I'm going to kill you," I replied softly.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"That's what you're afraid of"I asked"It's not gonna happen.""You don't know that"he replied."No but I know you wouldn't do that"I replied"You're not that kind of person."He smiled softly but I could still tell he's worried about this prophecy."What did the prophecy say exactly"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"A daughter of sea and evil will come,

Isle of the lost is where she's from.

A dark angel, will show her the light,

But kill her later in the night." I sighed. It was awful. I fel my wings brush against the trees as I was slowly lifted myself a few inches off the ground.

"Want a ride," I asked her.

"Sure," She said. I pulled her up and she was on my back. I took flight and soon we were ofer CHB. I looked down and dived very fast. But stopped eventually on the shore of the beach after half an hour of showing Mal around from up above.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Can someone add me:3 sorry! 

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I got off Caspian's back when we landed."Where have you two been"Jaidon asked walking up to us."Just talking"I replied. "Mmm hmm"he replied like there was something else.I mean maybe there was but I don't know."Chiron said they are starting Capture the Flag soon.He wants all campers to play"he said.We walked over to the crowd of kids where Chiron was explaining the game.Kids were handing out armor to my friends and then Percy handed some to me."Let me guess.These get really violent"I said taking it from him."Yup especially if you go against the Athena cabin or the Ares cabin"Percy said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Faith, Merleah was calling for Nick a few povs back on where he lived. Jadion was there as well. Just to help you out.

Caspain's pov

"I'm not playing."

"Caspi-"

"I don't care what Chiron thinks. Last time I played it got way bad.: Percy frowned but didn't stop me as I left.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I felt kind of bad for him.I watched as he walked away.Not too long after that the game started and everything was chaos.They really took battle seriously.People broke arms and legs.They had cuts and bruises.Some were being carried to the infirmary unconscious.My team finally reached the flag and I grabbed it.I was kind of out of breath from all the running and ducking. Clarisse wasn't happy about losing though.She looked really mad."Nice job newb"one of my team mates said.I took off the armor and as I walking I noticed fields of strawberries.I walked in and sat down because it looked like a good place.Maybe good wasn't so bad.Then I realized what was I thinking?I was about to get up when someone sat down next to me.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

I became visible when Mal sat next to me. She gave a small yelp in surprise.

"Sorry. I turn invisible to hide a lot," I replied looking at her with a smile.

"They take battle here serious."

"Oh yeah. They take everything serious here," I replied. She didn't quite look at me so I wrapped one of my wings around her. She smiled then and I pulled her closer to me with the wing. I could feel her kinda melt but she was strong, rebellious, but caring.

"You know. Your dad lives in the water. Go step in it and say hello to him. He'll respond." She got up and I followed behind slowly. I felt my shoulders slouch down as I looked around. Something wasn't right. I came closer an she stepped in the water. I smiled seeing her talk and then talk again as if he was there. Suddenly I felt something come over me as if someone was behind me. I turned to see something coming are way. Then the horn sounded adn it ran. I looked at Mal.

"There's a camp fire dance tonight. Evei can probably help you pick something," I yelled as she looked at me. She came out and we waled back. I went to the Eros cabin and chaned. It wasn't a tux. But it was nice and would have made dad proud. I made my wings invisible and I walked to the campfire.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I walked into the Aphrodite cabin."I'm so glad you're here"Evie said"I have the perfect outfit picked out for you."She handed me the dress and shoes.After I got changed she and the Aphrodite girls stated doing my hair and makeup."There all finished"she said putting me in front of a mirror."Time to go to the dance"she said.I walked out but heard the girls talking."Do you think they actually like each other"Melanie asked."Totally"Ciara replied"I can so see it in Caspian's eyes.He so likes her.""Don't hold your breath girls.There is no way he would be foolish enough to fall for a villain"Drew said.I walked towards the campfire where a lot of the campers were starting to gather.The Aphrodite girls then showed up with Evie.A few more campers gathered in and then the dance started.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain'spov

I wasn't one for dramatic entrances but as I walked in every girl turned towards me. Except Annabeth and a few others. The music started but I hanged back with Nico for a bit.

"Go ask Merleah out," I said.

"Why?"

"You know how she likes you. I can see it too."

"Don't make me hate you like your dad."

"Okay. I would though."

"Fine! You won't leave me alone about it," he said with a grin. He walked away and I watched the fire.

"So no partner," said a voice. It was Drew. I could feel the charmspeak she was using.

"No. I'm not the type to dance," I lied

"Why don't you dance with me," she cooed stepping closer. I took a step back."Come on Caspian its just a dance."

"Drew my answer is no. It still has been." She tried to use charm speak before on me.But she didn't know the affects didn't work on me.

"You'll pay for this Caspain," she said frustrated and walked away. I saw Mal talking with Carlos. She saw me and I waved. Suddenly Jay came up and they started pushing her towards me. I lifted an eyebrow. She saw me and I jerked my head at the dance floor. She just nodded and walked that way once the guys let go of her. I was there first and held out my hand.

"May I?"

"You may," she replied giving me her hand. I lead her on and taught her how to dance. She began to get it and I lead her.

"Your good for a beginner," I said.

"Thanks," she replied. I could feel Drew's cold glare but I focused on Mal.

"You look beautiful," I told her.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Hehe, I replied to that a few pov's back ^ ^;

Jaidon Pov:

I stayed in the corner of the dance, a hood covering my face. It didn't shock me, Merleah liked more then one person. 

But somehow it still might have surprised me. In the end, I didn't completely care. Only observing the sicking sight of Caspian and Mal. 

In such a short amount of time, They had drawn close in a repulsing way.

I walk up to the girl, who kept a stare at Caspian and Mal. "You like him don't you." I whispered in her ear, "So why does the evil girl suddenly get him?" With that I injected a small form of black magic into her, darkening her thoughts. Only expecting her to attack or rec the party. 

After all, it's what black magic could do to you. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Thanks"I said.Honestly I wasn't really sure what was happening.What was I thinking?The feelings that I felt weren't one we had on the Isle of the Lost.Everything just seemed so different now.I noticed Jaidon was standing next to Drew and it looked like he was doing something to her.She ended up just walking off to the other kids of the Eros cabin."I need your help"she said."With what"a girl from the Eros cabin asked."To make Caspian like me"she said.The were in thought but then they decided to help her.No one knew of this but I had a feeling something wasn't right.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"Mal," I said.

"Yeah," she replied.

"Do you like me," I asked.

"I think so," she said. I used a little magic there but if she didn't want to tell she didn't have to. I pulled her closer a bit.

"I like you too." I looked behind Mal seeing something wrong. My half sister Nina was staring at me.She held out her hands and I could feel something wrong. I locked eyes with Merleah who felt the same thing. She talked to Nico who nodded and went to look around. She walked over to Jadion for help. Jadion..... He was so going to pay.

"Caspain look out behind you," Mal said suddenly. I let go of her and turned. Drew was there with some type of love potion. My wings appeared I covered Mal with them. Drew advanced so I gave her a smile she froze and I had my chance. I uncovered Mal and grabbed the potion and threw it in the fire. Suddenly the fire turned white and I looked at Merleah. But I went to Jadion who face showed some fear. Suddenly there was smoke and it went towards me. I used wind to push it back but soon it came over me. I looked around. It was all white.

"Who's there," I asked.

"Caspain," said a voice. A guy wore a white cloak who looked a lot like Jadion stood there.

"Nick," I asked. Merleah had told me a bit about the brothers. He took a step closer and I noticed a strange resemblance of Luke in his.

"So Merleah did tell you about me. Odd.... Anyways no hard feelings," he said. Suddenly I felt pain in my head and I fell to the ground unconsciouss.

Merleah's pov

I looked at the white fog. Caspian wasn't safe.

"I'm going in," I told Jadion.

"Merleah. That's stupid and you know it."

"Right. I'm doing just to bug you," I said with a grin. He glared coldly at me."He wants me. Its obvious that's what he wants."

"I disagree."

"Then who else!" He didn't say a word but just stared at me. I just stared at him."Jadion. Your the best friend I've had. You don't show it but I see it. Thank you," I sid after a few seconds.

"Mhm," he said. I decided to do something i knew he'd hate me too do. But I might never see him again. I kissed him and turned and ran into the fog.

"Nick," I exclaimed. I had a sword and saber in my hands. The violet glowed brightly in the white fog. I heard a groan and rushed too it. Caspain laid on the ground and he was bleeding out. I checked his head to see heavy impact. I couldn't heal it so I used wind to push him towards Mal. Nick still hadn't come.

"Nick the Light Cloak," I called.

"No one calls me that," he said behind me. I turned to look at him. I sighed seeing a resemblance in Luke.

"What do you want," I asked.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I never used a healing spell before but I had to try.I flipped through the spell book to see if I could find one.A few of the Apollo kids came over and tried healing him but it only slowed down his injury.I finally found the spell I needed."Are you sure this will work"Will asked."It has to or he'll die"I said.He nodded.I put my hand over the wound and started speaking the spell."I think it's working"Will said.I finished the spell."Please work"I muttered to myself.The Apollo kids took him to the infirmary to rest and gave him some ambrosia and nectar.Everyone went back to their cabins enforced by Chiron.I don't know why but I kept pacing mine."You ok"Percy asked."I'm fine"I said."Mhm"he replied."Ok nervous.I think I may like him but not really sure.We don't have this on the Isle of the Lost"I said."I think you may love him"Percy said."I wouldn't know.I don't know what that feels like"I replied."Is it really that bad there"he asked."You have no idea"I replied."Look I'm sure he'll be fine"he said."You're right"I said"I hope."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:
I frowned upset she did it. It only made things difficult.

I was still wondering what she met by friend.. 
But; I went after Nick. He was my brother, my problem...my fault.

Upon jumping though the portal, Everyone seems to already be there. "He's just called a cloak." I correct from behind her, "i'm a hood."

"creative names." mal scoffs,

I sighed, shurgging, "Jr. High. Were stuck with them now." 

"What do you want!" Merleah yells at him,

I was interested to hear what he had to say; but I was also weary of hearing it. I was Afraid of nothing, not even myself, I didn't fear death, fearing a mere person is a silly thing. Afraid of losing the one I call friend, or brother, has already happened, so it's no longer primary--

"Even if I told you in the simplest form, you wouldn't understand." Is all nick says, looking at Merleah. 

He's not bad yet, his magic would turn black. 

"You've always been an idiot, but this is ridiculous." I say, slipping my hands into my pockets. 

He looks at me, as if realizing I was here. We both knew I couldn't stand here to long.

"It's nothing compared to you. But; you'll understand soon." He said, I began wondering if he was going to attack when his pupils turned white. 

((Mobile))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I saw his pupils turn white.

"Not this time,' I said. I called a cloak and it was white

What!?" both boys asked at the same time. Suddenly it turned to gray a shining gray. I opened my hand and it was light. Nick wasn't going to hurt anyone again.  In the other hand darkness came. Nick attacked but I held up the light hand. It created a shield around.

"i figured out why I lost. I used Jadion's powers against you. Darkness. But darkness will sometimes fail to light. So I'm fighting your power against you," I told him. I let the light and dark fall. I pulled out a sword and threw a saber to Jadion. He let the blade out to find it was a black saber. He looked at it in awe almost. Nick called a sword and he attacked. I felt tears run down my cheeks as I blocked his attack. I looked at Jadion who was coming behind. Were they going to know what I hid. from them those years ago. Nick had another sword and blacked Jadion's attack and mine.

"I'm sorry," said Nick to me. I blocked an attack and I felt pain in my side. I froze feeling a dagger there. I pulled it out not watching the brothers fight. I looked at Nick.

"I'm sorry," I told him. Suddenly I let my body become Luke and he didn't feel the wound yet. I plunged the dagger into Nick's shoulder. He at first didn't notice but then he did.

"You shouldn't have done that," Luke and I said at the same time."Our blood contains a high amount of poison." Jadion stepped back as Nick screamed in agony of pain. He was gone and the smoke began to fade. I changed to my self and fell on a knee. My glamor was fading. I could feel the scars on my face and my fake hand show. I breathed heavily knowing that I was going to die. I could feel Jadion glare at me.

"What did you mean by frined," he asked. I didn't look at him feeling blood in my mouth.

"You are my friend. I-I trust you and I'm loyal to you. I know you don't show it a lot. But your kind when you w-want to," I said sobbing a bit. I felt him come closer. I looked at him revealing three scars across the right side of my face and the one on the left side. I wiped blood off my face. I wanted to stand but I couldn't. I looked at the ground seeing blood pooling under me.

"Hey at least I stabbed him," I said. He gave a half grin and a snort. I looked at him and smiled a bit."Your the darkest person I know Jadion, Dark Hood," I said. Suddenly I felt my vision begin to blur. I fell on my side hitting my head hard.

"Merleah," Jadion said.

"See you on the other side," I said. I grabbed his hand and he didn't jerk it away."Always on the dark side." I closed my eyes and fell into what i thought was death. But Luke and Apophis had other ideas. Instead they put me in a deep sleep.Once I was fully healed i would wake. But of course to everyone else. They thought I was dead.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

I looked at Merleah horrifed, pulling her into my arms. Holding her face, "Merleah. Merleah!" 

My hands shook, I knew this feeling. The feeling of losing someone. How could it be, Nick is responsible.

I had always killed my friends, betrayed, even, are father...

Nick killed her. The boy I thought would always be good, someone I might have trusted. Both gone, they'd left me.

I yelled in anger, pain. I wished Nick die, instead of her. I was furious we were connected in the way: if Nick die I'd die. 

That's why I could never kill him. Tears didn't fall, nor did my lip quiver. Only anger and guilt filled me. I brought her into are shellfish mess. 

Nick, looking terrible distraught appeared behind me. "You could have never done it youself." 

"He could've" I mumbled from under my breath. 

"Jaidon couldn't." He replies holding his arms, until trembling behind me. "Is this what it feels like. To kill someone." 

I didn't look at him. I couldn't stand his voice. I stood, my back towards him. "I-Jaidon Valdus, The hood, would have killed her if I wanted too. But I" My fists clentch, "decided I didn't want her dead! I wanted her alive...I'm drenched in darkness and corrupted thoughts, but it's the darkest people that were once to bright. You told me once Once something is lost it can never be regained. But was it true. I won't ever feel the warmth of the sun...I felt something similar to that effect, A feeling I thought I lost, when I lost myself. I didn't want to lose it again..."I hiss the final words before turning my head towards Nick, my eyes black and red, "But you took it from me, again." 

His eyes brightened for a short second, as he managed a meek smile while saying,"It's nice to hear you say something like that." His eyes once again darken, "But I can't give you an explanation just yet."

He disappears once more, I want to fight him again. This time without holding back. But my own body restrains me, along with aching hunger my body is full of fatiuge. I leave Merleah's body, teleporting away.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

pov is coming Faith. If your still looking?

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

I awoke with an earsplitting head ache. I sat up the room buzzing when I saw Merleah rushed in. She was wounded badly. I sat up and saw Mal.

"Let me do something," I told her. I couldn't hear myself. She nodded and helped me walk. Someone said something but I couldn't read lip. Merleah's eyes closed. I placed my hand on her wound.

"She's not dead," I said."She's in a deep sleep," Now I could hear myself. I looked at the people there.

"Her body is recovering by itself. She's near death. The best thing you can do is something only she told me to do," I said. I whispered her secret name. She opened her eyes. Suddenly something faded away revealing scars on her face. A cybernetic hand. She looked at me.

"Find Jadion," was all she managed before she slipped in unconsciouness. I looked into her heart. She loved Jadion. I looked at Mal.

"She needs Jadion. I'm afraid only he can save her," I said to her. She nodded and turned to Evie.

"Can you ask the mirror to find Jadion."

"Mirror Mirror in my palm, tell us were Jadion has gone."

"Far away in pain and mourning, but he is still soaring." I looked at Mal. I walked to the Eros cabin and sat down in front of my dads staue.

"All right dad I'm  cashing in my check. Talk to Jadion and make him comeback. Tell him Merleah needs him and... only darkness can heal a light wound." Suddenly I felt as if he listened adn I saw the statue moved to a flying position. I gave a grin and looked at Mal.

"Don't worry. Dad can convince him. If he doesn't... Merleah won't survive.

Eros's pov

I heard my sons call and looked for the Jadion guy. I finally found him. Still on earth but hiding deep in a forest in Oregon. I flew down and landed a few feet away. He didn't seem dark. Once I got a few yards he could feel my presence.

"Who's there," he asked.

"A friend," I said coming out a bit.

"Caspain," he asked.

"No. Much worse of a person you want to see. He did send me though."

"Who are you."

"His father Eros. He has an important message for you. Something about Merleah Kane being alive and something how she's losing the will to live and she wants to see you. What else was there... Oh yeah! Something about how darkness can heal a light wound in a dark person," I said. He stared at me his eyes black adn red. I hadn't come out of the shadows. I took a step into the light. He was taken back about how much I looked like Caspain.

"Oh yeah. I'm worse then you think I am. But anyways I have to fly.... wait. Caspian again." I was quiet to her more.

"Now what?"

"Hm... Said something about she's really needs your help and too hurry. But anyways Jadion Valdus, The Hood of Darkness." He flinched at me calling him his real name. I gave an evil grin."Are you going to let her die. The one person who could understand you and who actually cares. Or are you going to fully lose something else." I disappeared and he was again alone.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I was happy Caspian was ok.I didn't really know how to tell him that.I went to go get some food for us.Evie came with me."You have to tell him"she said.Melanie caught up with us."Ok it's so obvious you like him.Tell him or Drew may end up with him"she said."I doubt it he hates the girl"I said."Not for long"Drew said stopping us"I have a plan."She walked off and headed towards the infirmary.What was going through her head.She pulled out a bag of cookies before she walked in.We continued to walk."Oh right"Melanie said"I found this in my cabin."She handed me my spell book and I looked at Evie. I knew exactly what her plan was.We both ran back to the infirmary.I had to stop her.Hopefully he didn't eat a cookie.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

Luckily I felt Drew's presence and pretended that I was asleep. Will wouldn't let her in cause I was sleeping. Suddenly I felt as if dad was making me have a hard time pretending I'm asleep. So I opened my eyes and sat up. I don't look at Drew.

"Hi Capsian," she said.

"Hey Drew," I said with a yawn.

"I brought you cookies."

"Sorry. I'm allergic to eggs," I said. I could sense those weren't normal cookines. Suddenly Mal rushed in and snatched the cookies.

"Hey!"

"Don't play innocent Drew. These cookies have a love potion in them." I watched Mal say love. The way she said it showed me she didn't know what it was. I cleared my throat reminding them I'm booth here. I stood out of my bed and walked to Mal.

"Can we go on a walk," I asked. She nodded and I gave her my arm.We went outside and she let go.

"Sorry," I said quickly."I had to use some charmspeak back there."

"No its fine. At least I have the cookies," she said waving the bag. She then burned the cookies in her hands.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"Percy told me about your conversation," I said as I lead her towards the Eros cabin.

"Oh. That one."

"So you don't know what love is."

"No." We were now sitting on a bench I had on the porch of the Eros Cabin. I used a wing and pulled her close.

"Do you feel it," I asked.

"Something."

"It's called love," I said. She looked at me."I know a lot about it," I added.

"Yes, you do."

"So, I'm going to show you love," I said.

"Ho-" She stopped when I kissed her. To my surprise she kissed back. I backed away first and she looked at me.

"Love's nice," she said. I smiled and she rested her head on my sholder.

"Love is powerful. More powerful than war itself."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I smiled.It was nice.Suddenly Annabeth came running up."We got another visitor at the gate"she said.We both got up and went to the entrance of the camp."Ahh Mal"she said when she saw me."Mother what are you doing here"I asked"How did you get off the island?""You know her"Percy asked."She's my mother Maleficent"I said."All the more reason these kids shouldn't be here"Drew said."Well aren't you gonna come say hi"mom asked."Hi now go home"I said."Mal don't tell me you've gone soft on me.Love is weak"she said."It's not weak.In fact it's nice.When was the last time you asked what I wanted"I asked her.She didn't answer."You can't think of it because you never have"I said"Now go home.""No I think I'll stay a while and do something exciting"she replied.She started changing into a dragon and somehow managed her way into the camp.She came towards me with her eyes glowing green.My eyes glowed green as I stared back at her.I started shouting words at her and eventually she turned into a purple lizard.I picked it up and looked at it."That's your mother"Percy asked.I nodded."She's a little harsh don't you think"Annabeth said."She wants me to be like her but I think after being here I learned that I'm not her and I don't have to be like her"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"I'm glad," I said wrapping an arm around her. Mal smiled and I looked at the lizard.

"I'll take care of her," said a voice. A man stood a few feet awayand Mal looked at Percy.

"Dad," they both asked.

"Hello kids," he said. I let Mal go and Annabeth adn I left so they could have family time. I went back to the cabin. I sighed. Mal was nice. But did she really understand the power of love?

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

Will came to me saying Merleah was getting worse. I went to see her asleep but looked very weak. I looked at her face. It was terrible. She looked awfl.

"Jadion please come," I said. I went back out to the cabin. Not knowing what else I could do.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

I looked up at the sky, above me, watching the clouds pass me by. All that for nothing. She'll live..

Death, my heart has hardened too, as if it's fully expecting or longing for it. 

I bring death upon anyone, but I don't wish to harm those I call my friends. But somtimes, I can't help it. 

Save someone though. My minds flash to the last person I swore to save, one of the last people Jadion cared for, but I killed him. 

I wasn't able to fulfill the pointless promise I made, which led to his darkness, which led to his death, I had too. 

After that, I began acting like myself. I didn't know why It came to mind. It was years ago.

I began hysterically laughing, such conflict. I fall to my knees holding my sides, until on back. Cackling laughter escaping me. 

Finally I stop, still widely grinning. "Sorry, Caspian." I say to myself, "I can't save her. I don't save people. She's already dead to me." 

((I'll pov Again, later, when he gets through his stubbornness!) 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

Poseidon held out his hand and I placed the lizard in it."You chose wisely"he said looking at me."Will she be like tat forever"I asked."Hard to say but you did the right thing"he said."Did I"I questioned."Everyone has a right to choose their own path and no one can choose it for them"he replied"It was brave of you to stand up to your mother like that.""Yeah well who knows what's gonna happen when she's no longer a lizard"I said."Nothing"he replied"I'm putting her back on the Isle and Zeus will be making a stronger barrier than the one made by Fairy Godmother."I nodded.He eventually disappeared with the lizard and then we went to visit the infirmary."Is she any better"I asked.Caspian shook his head.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"She keeps mumbling something about Jadion then sometimes hums a song. No one can understand it though." I looked at Mal and she smiled and I couldn't help but grin. I wrapped an arm around her and we walked back to the Poseidon cabin.

"Mal. Can you send a spell or something of the song."

"Sure," she said. She found a spell and we went back. Merleah turned and sang it. Mal said a spell and it was gone. Merleah's cybernetic hand curled into a fist.

"Please Jadion," I said to myself in my head. Suddenly Merleah sang the song in english.

"

"A foreign shore behind me and a hundred more to go,

On stormy seas and starless nights, caught on cold winds blow.

So many years have put my battered bow to the test,

A long forgotten promise coming home at last to rest.

For even in this darkness something calls for me to find,

And cities may all turn to ash, and tone walls fall in time-

My love still lies buried there under silent ice asleep,

A grave left unattended by a word I couldn't keep.

I stole you from another, but you knew I'd leave someday;

I felt the tide pull on my bones, told you I couldn't stay;

I made a bet that I'd return- and someday soon, I will,

Although I'm many years too late, I hope you've waited still.

A grave left unattended by a word I couldn't keep.

I've been to Ceylon's bluest coasts and back to Asterdam,

And conquered mighty swells with just the line beneath my hand--

And now I rest for in the north, a broken heart to lie,

Forever under tattered sails and 'neath a blackened sky.

A grave left unattended by a word I couldn't keep."

She sang it and then her mouth closed. Mal sent that too. she looked at me.

"Why is she so important to you?"

"Because. She brought me here. If she didn't I would have died. I owe her. So this is me cashing in my check," I replied as I lead her outside to the sea shore.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I got it.She saved him now he wants to save her.Drew then walked up and pushed me out of the way."Hey Caspian"she said."Go away"he replied.I was already annoyed with this chick."Come on Caspian I know you like me and you can't deny it"she said."I can because I don't"he said.He looked at me with a face that said help.I had the perfect way to get rid of her."Beware forswear undo Drew's hair"I muttered.He hair went all whack."Hey Drew have you looked in a mirror lately.Looks like you're having a bad hair day"I said.She felt her hair and screamed.She ran off to find a mirror."How did you know that would work"he asked."Beauty kids always seem to care about their hair.We have someone like that in Auradon.In fact I hate that girl as much as I hate Drew"I said."Why"he asked."She's sleeping beauty's kid"I said."Enough said"he replied.We continued to make our way to the shore."So what does home actually look like"he asked."Nothing like this"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Merleah, what song is that? 

Jaidon Pov:

Her voice rings in my head, in a soft tone. It reminds me of the day we were on the train, her pitiful voice singing firwork.

I'd never hear the song again, without thinking of her in the back of mind. 

Still...why did I hear her singing. Was she awake again. Most likly. 

I stood up, again, letting the wind hit me.  She liked a lot of people, 

which is why i'd rather push her away. Eventually she'd find someone else, which is..good in my case.

I finally; grew tired of thinking. Before Ero's found me, I was doing something terrible, but what I found enjoyable.

Enough. I teleport outside the camp half-blood they were before. I was seventeen now; and I'm still going through all this. 

I place my hand on the barrier. The situation still sureal. 

Hn. What a perfect place to destroy. The tree which acted like a barrier, I cover it darkness. Causing the barrier to completelty weaken.  Squealing screeches erupt behind behind me, and I walk in. To where Mal and Caspian sat. "Where's Merleah." I asked mono-tone, behind them.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

It's called "A Word I Couldn't Keep". Its from a game I played.

Caspain's pov

"The infirmary," I told Jadion pointing once I turned. He ran towards there and Mal and I followed. Everyone was looking at the tree. Merleah who was still asleep was singing the song again. Jadion stopped and looked at her. She was worse looking then before.

'Where;s the wound."

"Her side," I replied softly. He walked over and looked at it. It was normal looking to us. But he could see something that I couldn't. He closed his eyes and suddenly a dark glow went around him and went on Merleah. She was still and stopped singing. He stopped and looked at Merleah. She was still but then opened her eyes. Jadion didn't run this time. She looked at everyone then stopped at Jadion. She gave a weak smile and looked at him.

"Thank you," she said. He didn't respond.

"Well leave you two alone," Mal said pulling me away and outside.

Merleah's pov

I stared at Jadion wondering what he did to save me and how it worked. But I stopped as I sat up. I felt my powers regaining and my glamour came back on. But this time I let the scars show. I looked at him carefully. He just stared back.

"Thank you Jadion," I said. I expected him to leave but he didn't I slipped out of the bed. With a snap new clothes appeared and the blood and dirt was gone. I turned to still see him here.

"Aren't you going to leave? Like you always do," I replied. I took a step towards him and nearly fell on a knee. But instead I felt someone help me. I looked to see him. Something changed or this was Nick pretending to be Jadion.

"Okay who are you and what happened to the Jadion I know," I asked. Jadion didn't smile but he half grinned.

"Nothing," he said. I stared at him in disbelief. I looked away and blinked a couple times.

"Okay," I said softly and I walked away from him back to the bed. I sat down and looked at him. He didn't seem different but something was different.

"What did you do to help me," I asked breaking the silence.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

I stared at her with a flat expression, "Bealive it or not, I too, have healing ablityes. How do you think Nick and I always come out of battle, looking this good." 

She snorts, at the dry humor. I was relieved she was alive, able to manage those small smiles or sarcastic remarks. But it felt different talking to her, as if suddenly my subconscious had set walls up. I didn't want that pain again. That guilt. My eyes are cold, as I told her;

"I won't always be around," I say, "and you may not always agree with the choices I make. But i've decided not to be the one with your blood stained upon-in other words. I won't kill you rather I will protect you. Not because I think your weak, because your strong. Darn it; I sound like Nick. You get what I'm saying. Take your time recovering" I sat on her bed, the sound of the hectic campers finally reaching where we were now.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

As we walked away Chiron stopped us."Mal I need you to do something for me"he said."What"I asked."Hades left something of his in Auradon and he can only go there every few years so I'm sending you to get it"he said."Auradon or the Isle"I asked. "Auradon"he replied."You're kidding me right"I asked."No"he replied."There is no way I'm going there"I said"It's full of puffy pink princesses and there is no way they will allow a vk in Auradon"I said."You know the place better than anyone"he said."Not really?I'm from the Isle.I've never been to Auradon"I said"I grew up on the island.""Please"he begged."Fine whatever"I said.I just wanted him to shut up."What am I looking for"I asked."His helm"he replied."I'm going with you"Caspian said.He didn't ask."I'm not sure you could handle Auradon"I teased.He smiled and we left.I snapped my fingers and we turned to green fog and when we materialized we were standing at the front of Auradon Prep.This was gonna be a nightmare.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I gave a grin and looked at him.

"You don't sound like Nick. Your nothing him like him. Why do you think I went wiht you when you guys split."

"You don't like Nick."

"No! I always knew something was wrong." He looked down and I just smiled at him."Your dark but I find the dark more soothing than the light. It welcomes me. They didn't call me the cursed child or Igétis tou Thanátou here at first."

"What does that mean."

"Leader of Death." He looked at me. His cold eyes softened now. I was finally pulled away another layer. I heard campers coming closer.

"I better get going. If they find me here they won't quite like what I did to there barrier."

"Darkness?"

"Yeah." He got up but I put my hand in his which stopped him.

"Leah," he said. But I didn't stop. I kissed him and pulled back.

"Just something you can remember me by," I told him. I let go of his hand softly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"Okay. I'm just letting you know now. If I get in a fight or sleeping. My wings will become visible," I told her.

"Got it," she replied. We walked inside and it seemed like Mal was already here. I used some magic to show I was already been here and we were talking in the halls. Suddenly Evie came up to us."

"Caspain your here! Thank goodness. This place felt boring wihtout you and Mal,' she said. I grinned and I looked at the walls. All the english words jumbled into one mess.

"Mal. We might have a problem."

"What?"

"I can't read english. Only greek. Any speel that could help?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I started flipping through the spell book."There is no such word as tinglish make it so he can read english"I said hoping it worked. "Ok you should be able to read english now"I said.He nodded. We started heading into the school when a girl started screaming. "What is she doing here"she yelled causing attention."Audrey calm down"the boy said"We invited the vks remember?""So you invite the one who is the daughter of the most evilest villain alive"she asked."Flattering but you know nothing about me"I said."Don't need to.Knowing your mother  tells me everything I need to know"she said bitterly."Sorry about her"the boy said"I'm Ben.""Prince Ben and I'm his girlfriend Audrey.Aurora is my mother.You know Sleeping...""Beauty.I've heard the name and quite frankly tired of hearing it"I replied.She glared at me.We went to find our rooms.I was sharing with Evie and Caspian was sharing with Carlos and Jay.They always fight so I kind of felt bad for him.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

I watched the two boys fight in between each other. I just laughed in amusment. Once they moved from the door I went outside. I looked in a mirror and took off the face that I normally had on. Now I showed my real face. The devilishly handsome one. I walked down the halls looking around trying to figure out where I was going. I mostly tying to figure out my vk parent would be. I stopped hearing girls and saw the Audrey girl walking with her friends. I looked finding no place to hide and I turned invisible.

"Did you see the VK who was standing by Maleficints kid."

"Yeah he's totally dreamy," said a girl who was dressed asian. Lonnie was her name.

"I know right.He's cuter then Chad and nearly as cute as Ben."

"That dance is coming soon. Maybe he'll seem different then," said the other girl.

"I will," I said turning visible. The girls screamed as I suddenly appeared next to them."Sorry. Invisibility."

"Who's your dad."

"Chernabog," I replied. He was the only villain I could think of using. I could see fear in there eyes. But it overcame them seeing my true farm. Not my wings though. I could hear Audrey's thoughts. He is cuter than Ben! I knew something was wrong with his face before. I felt like pucking in front of them. But I stopped and gave them a smile.

"If you excuse me. I gotta run," I said. I walked past the girls.

"He doesn't act like a vk."

"I noticed. How intresting," Audrey said. I went to Maya's room and knocked. Evie opened and stopped staring at me.

"Caspian," she asked.

"Sorry for the fake face before. I was just afraid of what might happen if you saw it.

"Mal," she said. Mal came and paused to.

"Want to take a look around the school with me?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I nodded.I exited the room and walked with him around the school.We sat on a bench that was in the front of the school that was facing the island."So is that it"he asked.I nodded.After talking awhile there we eventually got up and went to get lunch.I sat at a table and waited for Caspian as he got his food.Audrey and her friends walked by.And stopped so I could here them talking."Please there is no way someone as cute is him would end up with a vk"Audrey said"He could do so much better."They laughed."I wonder if he would date me"Lonnie said."Or me"Audrey said."You have Ben"Lonnie replied as they walked away.I tried to forget what they said because I was trying to be good but I didn't want them to think they can mess with me and it'll be ok.Caspian sat down."Hey you ok"he asked."Fine"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus