Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Merleah's pov

"No," I replied short and simple."I want to stay here. It reminds me of Naboo. See the places here," I said. I turned around and turned the engine on.

"Were are we going." I didn't answer as we went into space and I turned to him.

"I never decide things. I'm going home," I said. I clivked Hyper drive and we arrived in front of a green world. I ent in and landed in a dock."Naboo," I said. I opened and walked into my house. It wasn't the best but nice. It looked like the one Pame stayed in when she was hiding. She showed me it. R1 walked out with me as I went on the porch.

"Do you believe me know?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Mal

"Who are you"the man asked."None of your business"I replied.Caspian walked in."Sorry about that Reid.Don't mind them.I'll just be taking them with me"he said and dragged us out"What are you doing?""Doing something enjoyable"I replied"By the way don't ever tell me who I am because you don't know.You have no idea about where I'm from so don't act like you do.""Then why don't you tell me"he said."Pass"I replied and turned away.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 
"You staying in a house, doesn't prove anything." I said, walking up the stairs with my hands in my pockets, upset there was no one there I would've interogated. 

I look out the window, "It's to bright for my tastes." 

The droid has seriously begun getting on my nerves, I felt like kicking it with my foot. 

Merleah walked around doing who knows what, when she's out of sight, I make a 70% Chocolate bar, and began snaking on it. While taking a breif look around the room. Nothing. This doesn't help me at all....

"How 'long' have you been living like this?" I called,

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Katerina's POV:

We met up with the dragon-girl, who I recognized. "Oh, it's her," Jeff said, also recognizing her. I started humming Centuries. "Are you serious?" Jeff said, meaning my humming. "Yes. Wait. No. I'm usually never serious," I said. "Who are you?" said the demi-god. "Hola. I'm Katerina and this is my partner slash best friend named Jeff," I said. "Friend..? Ah... agree-to-disagree," Jeff said. I punched him lightly in the arm, smiling. "Ow! I was joking! Jeez. She's very weird about her friends. Probably because she doesn't have any," Jeff said the last part to the others. "Oh, hush, I barely touched you. And, yeah, like you know anyone else! You know, like, two people," I said. "I used to have friends. And I know them," he said, gesturing to the five kids. "Uh, I've never seen you before in my life," the head girls said. "But we have!" I said cheerfully. "Have you been stalking us!?" she said, horrified. "Yep!" I said at the same time Jeff said, "No." "Yes or no?" "Yes. Though I can never remember names...," I said. "Mal, daughter of-" "Maleficent, I know." "Evie, daughter of-" "Evil Queen. Next?" "Carlos, son of-" "Cruella DeVil. Who's final?" "Jay, son of-" "Jafar. I personally think he was the worst of the villains." "Thank you." "He was not! Maleficent was!" Mal said, stomping her foot. "I was stating my opinion. You think what you want, and I'll think what I want," I said. She glared at me, her eyes glowing green. In a second, I had an arrow pointed at her heart, my face deadly serious. "Try me," I dared. Her eyes stopped glowing. I put the arrow back and left my bow to dangle by my side. "Anyway, what are you guys doing?" I asked. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"As long as I remember." I came out in different clothing. It was more like Nabooian. I looked around and finally found him

"Chocolate," I said with a shake of my head. I just laughed and looked at him.

"Why not tell me who you are."

"No."

"Alright fine. If you don't tell me. I won't tell you if I remember anything."

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

"I don't need to make a useless deal, when you'll tell me anyways." I say, waving my hanD disimisfully.  

Merleah crossed her arms, "I won't." 

"Then tell your droid the mix of feelings you've been having. It'll come out. I know more about you then you know yourself for the time being" I grin coming closer to her, "and I like it this way." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"I," I started to sy. But I stopped short because i my head hurt for some reason. I sat down and R1 came over and beeped a bit."No I'm fine. My head hurts again that's all."

"When did this start?"

"R1 when did it start." Suddenly he showed and image of a guy fighting me in my ship and just as we went into hyperspeed he touched my head and I feel down. He replayed it and I stared at the man. He wore a cloak. I blinked.

"He had blond hair. looked kinda like you," I murmured to Jadion. He stood up straight and I looked at him. Suddenly everything flooded in at once.

"Nick," I said."He was coming with me then turned and attacked me!" I made my hands into fists. I stood up."He said it was for the better." I  walked on the porch and stared out in the ocean. I didn't want to talk to Jadion so I took my shoes off and went down to the beach. The was a chair that I sat in. I used the force an moved it out of the way. I stood in the water which was nearly up to my knees. I could feel him behind me.I didn't look because my anger was so great.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Having some fun"I told Kat.I was going to do something evil.I knew I could do it.I was tired of my mother being on my back about not being evil enough.It's the deeds Mal is what she would always say.The same lecture.I hated it.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Katerina's POV:

"Hm... what would a kid of Maleficent do for fun..?" I said, fake-thinking. "How about destroying a town with innocent people that DID NOTHING to deserve it?" Jeff suggested, glaring at Mal. "That's a great idea!" Mal said. "Can I hurt her?" Jeff asked me. "No." "But you almost shot an arrow at her!" he complained. "Mm... fine. When the time comes, yes you can." "Well then I hope it comes soon," he said, fingering his sword. Mal glared back. "Girls, girls, your both beautiful, can we stop fighting now?" I said, half-quoting a movie. "Seriously?" Jeff said, giving me a look. "Yes," I said, smiling. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

My entire body wavered at the name "nick" 

how..why..

My fists clentch, as my chest tightens everything burneded. He hates me. no.rather I hate him.

It was something he'd do with his cocked version of good intentions. I wanted to kill myself, but deep down I know I could never do it. 

For once; I was speechless. The droid couldlv'e been broken. But I know Nicks white cloak contrasting mine.

the expression..the face, his hair, it could've all ben fake but it already stained me.

My eyes darken as i stared at the water, my arms crossed.

"Do you remember everything now...?" I say, my voice low

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleha's pov

I just nod as I feel tears in my eyes. I looked at him and he just looked at the water. I walked up to him and I looked at him. He looked down.

"What happened to you two," I asked softly. He didn't respond just looked down at the water. I realized what I felt for Jadion now. He was like me dark, mysterious, but he was on a different level. One that if I was on I was evil. I knew he wouldn't like it but I wrapped him in a hug. He didn't hug back but I could feel himself relax a bit. Not much but I could still notice. I didn't let go till I felt himself tense up again. I stepped back seeing that he didn't mind it that much.

"Some things are blank still. But I just remember being scared of Nick once.... What happened to you two." Jadion only sighed and looked at me. For once I saw his eyes soften a bit. But they were still dark. I starred back at him just as hard."Please Jadion."

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

her embrace, nearly warms my cold heart. 

I hadn't been hugged since the rainy day in front of my mothers grave, Nick reassuring me we'd move on. 

I can't find it myself to hug her back. 

My life flashes before my eyes, everything that led to now.

I keep a straight expression, keeping my gaze on the sea.

"It doesn't matter when happened between us. I'll never forgive him, and you should be afraid of him. If there's anyone worse then I am. It's him." 

"Why can't you tell me..?" She asks

"I don't know." I held my arms, looking away. "Maybe you'll know one day. But it's better if you didn't hear it from me." 

I grin, "I might reconsider if you tell me your story.."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:
her embrace, barley touches my cold heart.
I hadn't been hugged since the rainy day in front of my mothers grave, 8-yearold Nick reassuring me we'd move on.
I can't find it myself to hug her back.  
My life flashes before my eyes, everything that led to now.
I keep a straight expression, keeping my gaze on the sea.
"It doesn't matter when happened between us.." I look at the sky closing my eyes, "Nick is a monster clothed in white though."
"Why can't you tell me..?" She asks
"I don't know." I put my hands in the sweater pockets, looking away. "Maybe you'll know one day. But it's better if you didn't hear it from me."
I grin, "I might reconsider if you tell me your story.."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"My story? Well I guess I got my powers when dad died," I said as I walked back inside. I sat down and he stood. I looked at him with my eyes changing to a dark blue. I looked outside."We were driving home. It was just me with them. Dad was going to ask me if it was okay to marry his girlfriend. But I saw a man in the road. I told them to stop. They did and we crashed. I woke up by a tree. The man was there and told me that I needed to run. Someone was coming for me and I had to run. I ran away from everything and I came to Camp Half Blood. My mom Aphordite claimed me. I lived there and I actually feel in love. But he turned out bad in the end. I actually went with him and nearly destroyed earth. But I saw a close friend come and fight against us. So I actually went against him. He died that day and I stopped the Furies from taking him. I couildn't say good-bye just yet. I left in misery and I was a day later assainated by one of his followers. We both died that day. But instead of going to the underworld I awoke and found that I could live again and be offered power beyond belief. I would be givin title of mesenger of the gods. I agreed and the man I loved was put in my mind. We became one person. He's helped me survive. I thought I was done." I paused and looked at him. He had come closer."Suddenly I found that. My actual father was related to the Egyptians. Then all the sudden I was in a fire. I caused it and hundreds of people died. I was the only person to survive. When I got out of the hospital. i discovered I had the abilities of chaos. Apophis the god of Chaos thrived on me. Then I was met by the man who saved me. His name was The Watcher. He watched different worlds and wanted my help in watching them. Then I met you guys after five years. Then we did stuff and I came here to hide. Nick found me and attacked. Then were where we are now," I said ending my life story. I know it wasn't the worst story ever. But for me. Being under so much anger for years. It was heart wrenching.

"uh," said Jadion not knowing what to say. I looked at the gorund.

"You don't need to say or think anything. Your's is probably worse. Besides pity doesn't help," I said."Your turn."

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Wait which pov is it? I went of the first one.

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Gr. I hate when this happens! Her reply works for either one:) 

But I'll stick the with the 2nd one. 

Do you mind if I brought everyone in? 

Jaidon Pov: 

"I'm driven by painful memories. But the truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just have to find the ones worth suffering for...

My past isn't worth the conversation. Just know Nick isn't the one you should be afraid of, I was messing with you back there. I betrayed him, and he continuously forgives me. What kind of person-Anyway, I can't give you are past after hearing yours. The boy you liked who was covered in darkness, was nothing compared. 

I'm not trying to sound cool or try to make it seem I'm better." 

It scares me how close I was to tell her. Again. But It wasn't the time yet. And sometimes I wonder if there was ever going to be a time. 

"That's not fair, I told you everything."

"I said reconsider didn't I? How about this, I promise to tell you one day Hold that, and Don't forget. Then ask me. For now were not alone.." I say pointing at the two annoying twins and Mal along with capsian who just appeared. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Katerina's POV:

"Oh my gosh, I love Naboo! Tatooine is better, though," I said. "How'd you guys get here?" the boy we saw earlier asked us. "Oh! Hi! And I have no idea. Jeff?" I said. "I don't know. The map... this makes no sense. We're systems away from where we should be," he said. "Why do you have a map?" I ask. "Why do you have popcorn?" he countered. "Touché," I said. I sighed. "Oh, and look, we're back with the guy that thinks we're crazy," I said. "I can understand you...," Jeff said. "I know! It's your job to be the smart, responsible, mature one!" I said. "Exactly," he said. "How is he the smart, responsible, and mature one? He's blond," the boy said. "And your annoying," I said. "Do you have something against blonds?" Jeff said. "Yes, I do. And no, I'm not," he said. "Wow. Just wow. How am I not surprised?" I said. I grabbed Mal's arm as she tried to walk away. "Nope, your stayin' with us," I said. "Like you have room to talk, assassin," I said to the boy. Jeff looks at me. "No? How about mercenary? That's all I can think of. Unless you want 'hired killer' or 'murderer'," I said. He rolled his eyes. "You try working with her for years, and then we'll talk," Jeff said to the boy. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Aw! I liked the first one. It shows that he cares for Merleah a bit but he's just not ready to let her in yet. Character change.

Merleah's pov

I stood up immediately at them. I looked at Caspain.

"I don't want to be here as much as you don't want us here," he replied his dark eyes glinting in the sun light. I sighed and looked at everyone.

"Okay. Can we get names right please. I'm Merleah, this is Jadion. You are Jeff and Katerina. Watcher made me watch you two for some time. I'll say I'm impressed and disappointed a bit," I said with a grin as R1 rolled to me. He beeped and I looked at him."What....When?... That's bad... No they can't... Alright," I said. I turned to everyone.

"I must go. R1 will attend to you," I said. I walked and grabbed my robe. I slipped it on and went outside in the forest. A ship landed.

"I have it," I said. Count Dooku walked out and he looked at me in surprise.

"Excellent work Chaos. Ventress trained you well."

"Thank you my lord. I must go. The Senetor is coming to my house," I lied to him. He took flight taking the map and I walked back to the. R1 was at the door with Caspian.

"How do we get back?"

"If you want I can take you back using my ship. Or Jadion could open a portal for you," I said as I entered in.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Silly me! I thought it was conveyed in both(^ ^;)

If that's the case, then we'll stick to one. I can't Pov at the moment, but later tonight!

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

K.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

I watched as Merleah walked back in.

Annoyed and irriated with the fact she had to have ties with every world. I grinned, "So your the pawn of a sith lord to, now?" 

She glares at me then sighs.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleha's pov

"Far from it. I'm becoming strong with the dark force and the light force at the sametime. I do what he asks as trust," I replied looking at him with a cold glare."Luckily I gave him what he asked for bit not quiet what he needed." I turned away and I pulled up a map. Not telling Jadion my intent I wanted to find Nick. But this time I knew what he was capable off. I ought him with dark last time. This time I fight with light. I made coordinates and I stood up.

"Alright. Everyone can go back to earth now," I said as I waved my hand. A portal opened and everyone went through but Jadion.

"What are you doing?"

"Meeting an old friend and your not coming," I said. He was confused but then knew who I was talking about.

"Merleah don't," he started to say but I cut him off.

"Don't stop me. He can't do the same trick on me again. I'm going to talk," I said to him firmly. I went out to my ship and he followed behind as R1 came inside."Do you want me to throw you into a portal," I asked seeing him sit down.

"You wouldn't I know you." I made my hands in fists. I set coordinates and hyperspeed was on. Soon we arrived on a light planet.

"Figuires," Jadion mumbled. I got up from me seat as R1 landed the plane. Before Jadion could see what I was doing I was outside and walking towards where Nick was. I could feel the light out of him.

"Nick," I called. I wasn't going to let him know that he attacked me. I acted confused still as I looked around for him. I called his name again still acting.

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Katerina's POV:

"Well, we're back on earth, and now what are we going to do?" I said. "You tell me," Jeff said. 

Sorry about such a short POV.

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

someone pov me in please and then ill pov off that

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Katerina's POV:

"Where the heck are we now?" Mal said. "We are back on earth," Jeff answered.

There you go! :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Good time to have more fun"I said."Nope"Kat grabbed my arm.I rolled my eyes.I wanted to just ditch this group.Maybe I will when they aren't looking."Why are we here anyway"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"Half Blood Hill," I replied as I smelled the air. I pointed to show a camp and a Strawberry Field near by.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"You mean the place only you can go because you're the only half blood here"I asked."I'm not though"he said.That made no sense to me because I couldn't get through the fence.Did he know something I didn't?"So you think one of use is a demigod even though you are the only one in our group that is one"I asked."Again I'm not"he said as we walked towards the camp."You're nuts"I said.

p.s my idea is that Mal's dad is actually a greek god

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"Unless... Do you know your dad?"

"No why?" I gave and evil grin.

"your dad could be one of the Greek Gods. Just because it didn't let you in. Doesn't mean you aren't. It happened to a Cyclops once."

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Katerina's POV:

I snapped my fingers and pointed to Caspian and yelled, "Tyson!" "Yeesss," he drew out the word. Jeff gave me a weird look. "What? I read books," I said. "I know. You do it all the time," he said. I grinned. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Sorry guys! I've been so slow...

Jaidon Pov: 

I looked at Merleah, sighing, she didn't even know this planet.

This planet...I hated it.

I put my hand in front of merleah, "Nick. It's me." 

He appeared in-front of me, his expression colder then I'd ever see it. But I stand starring back at him. 

it stays like that, Until he catches Merleah gaze. Realizing she's been here. 

He hesitated unsure if should act or not. It only comfirms inside me. 

"Why'd you bring her here?" He asks, 

"She brought me here. I wouldn't come on my own if are fathers life depended on it." 

He tenses, upset then looks at Merleah, placing a smile across his face "Why did you come then" 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"You are crazy"I said"I'm not some demigod.""You are though"Caspian replied as we walked towards the camp."Is this kid for real"Jay asked."I know you are one"he said."You do know you sound nuts"Evie said.Caspian walked through the gates of the camp."Try it"he said."Already have.It didn't let any of us through"I said."Try again"he insisted."Fine whatever"I said.I touched the fence but my hand went through it this time."If it is true how would a Greek god get onto the Isle of the Lost and not be stuck and have no magic"Carlos asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"They don't need magic. The Island can't stop something that runs in there blood."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Dude you have never been to the Isle have you"Jay asked."Mal has magic running through her blood yet she couldn't use it.What makes them any different"Carlos asked.I walked through the gate into the camp.I went and checked out the different cabins.As I walked around the other kids stared at me.One boy walked up to Caspian."Who is that girl"he asked as a blond boy walked up."Mal"Caspian replied"She's a demigod."They both looked in my direction as I entered the Poseidon Cabin.The one boy and Caspian walked in."Jackson"a girl yelled entering the cabin"The next time you touch my stuff I will stick a sword in your gut.""Well someone is a bit grumpy today"I said."Shut up"she said pushing me into the water.I tried to grab Caspian but went in anyway.Suddenly a voice spoke to me.Calm down and push yourself up.I did exactly as the voice said and then grabbed the dock of the cabin."You ok Mal"Caspian asked."I'm fine"I said.Suddenly I saw my friends were in the camp too.Aparently the gods let them in even though they weren't demigods.At least that's what the voice told me.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain;s pov

I helped Mal out and she shivered. I threw my cloak around her revealing the cage that hide my wings. I opened them up so I could stretch them. They were at least 3 feet long. Probably more. Mal didn't shiver anymore and I looked at her.

"Don't mind her. Her name's Clarisse La Rue daughter of Ares." I looked toward Clarisse and she suddenly met my gaze and retreated with fear."Don't worry she's scared of me."

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"It's nothing personal"said the boy from the cabin"She's like that with everyone.I'm Percy.""Mal"I said."Sup Seaweed Brain"a girl said"Caspian.""Hey Annabeth"he replied."Chiron wants to see you"she said."I'll be back"he said to me and walked away."So where are you from"Percy asked."Isle of the Lost"I said."Never heard of it"Annabeth said"At least I don't think I have." "Probably haven't.It doesn't technically exist in a non magical realm"I said guessing that's what you would call it.They looked at me funny."My mother is Maleficent"I said."Oh"Annabeth said figuring out what I meant.I was hoping Caspian would come back soon because I kind of wanted to tell him about the weird voice in my head when I was in the water.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspian's pov

I looked around the big house and back at the prophercy book.

"No. I can't do that."

"You can't avoid it Caspain. Sh will die by your own hand. Accident or not we don't know. But you will."

"No. I'll make sure she never will." I turned and stormed out of there. Mal handed me the cloak and I threw it over.

"Why do you were it."

"Because it makes people fear me more."

"They should," she said.

"No they shouldn't." I threw it into a tree and the cage fell off and dissapeared. My wings now were at full lank. Longer then before.

"That's not even the worst," I replied bitterly to her. I wasn't ready to show her my secret. My mind went back to the prophercy.

• Posted at:

, 2 , ... 34 , 35 , 36