Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

This may be the last time I try this I really want it to last

You can be anyone from books,movies,comics,tv,dreams,ect.

Name:Mal

Looks:purple hair green eyes purple pink and green leather jacket purple pants purple boots

Personality:smart loyal rebellious can be sarcastic at times

Other:Daughter of Maleficent 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

bump

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Name:Caspain

Looks:devishly handsome, coal black hair, perfect peach skin, blue eyes like ice, muscular, perfect in looks.

Personality: Intelligant, wise, cautious, intresting, curious, short tempered, impatient, kind, and friendlyish

Other: Son of Eros and Psyche.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

welcome

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

The Isle of the Lost.The place where the villains and all their kids were forced to go.Lovely isn't it.No magic,no wi-fi,and no way out.That was until some strange portal opened and I made it my way out along with my friends Jay,Evie, and Carlos.The middle of the woods with nothing around.I was hoping to find a place to cause some trouble.We started walking to find a road somewhere. "Hey what's that"Carlos said pointing out a gate to somewhere with torches.Almost Medieval feel to it."Don't care"I replied"Let's just find the road and get out of here.""We don't even know where we are"Carlos said"Maybe they can help us.""I doubt it"I replied.Carlos walked towards it but hit a barrier at the entrance."My turn"Jay said and ran at it.He was also blocked by a barrier."You won't get through"I said."Then you try"Carlos said."It wouldn't let two dorks like you though.Do you really believe that I would"I asked."Maybe you can.You have magic"Evie said.She had a point.Maybe it would trick the barrier."Fine"I said.I walked towards the gate and tried to go through.It just stopped my hand but I guess alerted the camp  because a few campers with swords and arrows were at the gates."Who are you"one of them asked."Lost"I replied"Just trying to figure out where we are.""Long Island New York"a boy replied."Great thanks"I said and turned to my friends"Let's go find that road now and get out of here."We walked to the road and went into Manhattan.We were in Central Park now."So you've been folllowing us"I said turning to see the same boy who told us where we were. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"Just making sure your safe. Someones been trying to get in our barrier for a long time. We just want to make sure your safe," said the boy. I sighed and waited for him to move away. They looked around the woods trying to find the road.

"The road is forward a little to the left," I said. The girl with purple hair turned to were my voice was but saw nothing. I jumped out of the tree and landed in front of them. I became visible and a black cloak his my body.

"Who are you," Carlos asked.

"I'm not really known by anyone. But you guys is a question. I see you've suffered through lots. Your wanting to be free from your home. Its no fun and it felt like a burden," I said.

"Who are you and how do you know that," the girl asked. I took my hood off revealing my face.

"I'm Caspian. That is all you will know till you tell me who you are," I said taking a step closer.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Yeah sure"I said.Carlos took an apple from someone,bit it and gave it back.Jay started pick pocketing people."So are you gonna tell me who you are"Caspian asked."Nah I'm just gonna let you figure that out yourself"I said.I smiled and then turned."Come on guys lets go find something.....fun to do"I said.Hinting to them that we are going to go cause trouble.We walked off and headed into the city from the park.Caspian followed I guess to see what we were up to.Jay had collected a lot of watches and wallets. Evie and Carlos dumped some trays on people at the cafes we passed.I wanted to do something much more than that and two buildings got my eye to do exactly that.One a huge name on the building and the other was just a science lab."Hey guys let's go play with some expensive toys"I said.Jay looked at the two buildings I was hinting at and smiled."Let's do it"he said and we made our way to the science lab on the top floor of the one building."What are you doing"Caspian asked."Having some fun"I said as we entered the building.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

"Don't go in there," I exclaimed and suddenly a man walked out.

"Caspian," he said. The group looked at us. The man suddenly grew into a Manticaore. I pulled a rope and my cloak vanished and suddenly my black wings came out of my cage. I pulled out a bow and arrow and launched. It hit him square on the nose. I looked at the group.

"Run back to Camp. There's more coming and they have fun toying with you," I said. I drew a sword Evie pulled Mal away and I could hear her make a comment on me. I took flight and using my wings created a wind to give them time.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

Evie was pulling me and we were running but we obviously couldn't go back to the camp.We wouldn't be allowed to go to the camp.Jay grabbed us and pulled us into a building."Come on"he said.After he pulled us inside I ran back out.I wonder how crazy beast thing would like to meet a dragon.I turned into a dragon and flew back and landed in the street.The beast and Caspian looked at me.The beast came at me and I dodged.I blew fire at it catching his tail on fire.The beast winced in pain but wasn't dead.Eventually a boy came in with a sword and killed it.Caspian landed on the ground and they both turned towards me.I turned back to myself."So your a dragon"Caspian asked."Yeah well when my mother is your mother it kind of comes with it"I said."Who exactly is your mother"the other boy asked."Maleficent"I said"My friends are Jafar,Evil Queen,and Cruella De Vil.I'm sure you can guess which one is which."They were quiet."Mal"I said."What"the boy asked."My name"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Hi guys! I've been checking on the MB since I left, and I always click on "Rp of Random Awesomeness" 

But--if this is the last one; I had to join on. 

I hope you don't mind! (I'm always the exact same person....) 

Name: Jaidon

Looks: Pale skin, Eye color may vary, Always wears black or something with hood. Black fingerless gloves, Black hair, Good looking...(^_^)

Personality: Dark, kniveing, hurt from past and manges to be kind. Evil, smart...and so on. 

Other:

-Has a twin brother(I won't add him this time) 

-Wields black magic

-He had anorexia and has problems eating, (Lol he might even faint at the sight of raw red meat) 

-Has an undying love for chocolate. 

• Posted at:

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

welcome pov anytime

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Caspain's pov

I lifted an eyebrow and nodded. I recoiled my wings but turned and did a great push of wind. The manticore dust spread out so it couldn't reform there. I turned back and rerecoiled my wings, I flipped a swith and a cage kept them concealed and I put my cloak over again.

"I see. I knew that there was more evil."

"More?"

"Well I'm mischievous myself. My parents are Eros and Psyche," I said with a humble bow. I stood straight and placed my sword in its holster.

Can i make another character? I have a good idea for one.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

I walk to both of them, clapping my hands mockingly.

"Well, well, well. A dragon, and a half-witted accomplice. You better be thankful there's no blonds in your group." 

I know they don't have who I was looking for. Somehow I felt if I stuck around; the person might turn up. 

And I also know, I'd have a lot of fun, messing with them. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"Yeah and who are you"I asked."Jaidon"he replied.My friends showed up and stood next to me."Well is there a reason you're here Jaidon"I asked."Not really"he replied."Hmmm sure"I said.I turned and started walking of with my friends.We spilled some people's breakfast and Jay took a few more watches and wallets without them noticing.The boys followed to see what we were up two.Everything was cool until we had a few black vans show up.Strange symbol on the side.Men in black suits walked out and one had an eye patch."Who are you"he asked."Well that's for us to know and for you to find out"Jay replied."I'm not playing games son now answer the question"he said."Or what? It's not like you can take us in"I said"You're not cops.""I'm not going to ask again.I suggest you answer the question"he said bitterly with anger"You have no files yet you're here and can turn into a dragon." "It runs in the family"I said."Which is"he asked."What you'll never find out"I said.We ran off and they came after us.We eventually ran into the two boys but kept going.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Name: Tigress

Looks: (species: South Chinese tiger) orange fur with black stripes, amber eyes, wears black pants and a red shirt

Personality: tough, strong, brave, not quick to trust anyone, can be sarcastic, smart, respectful, can be cold towards strangers, loves kung fu more than anything

Other: kung fu master, the strongest and bravest of the Furious Five

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

welcome

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Name: Merleah Danger Everlin

Race: half human, one fourth Zygerrian, and one fourth Keshiri

Looks: long wavy caramel hair usually in a braid with a blue and silver streak, violet eyes with silver speacks, tanned skin that gives an odd glow in bright light, a bit muscular, atttractive,(I'm not doing this just so someone has a crush on her. Keshiri are actually really attractive aliens), slightly pointed ears, and flexible.

Normal Clothing: black leggings, black combat boots, a long flowy blue shirt, a long black jacket, and usually a blue head band to help keep her hair back more.

Personality: intelligant, wise, impatient, loyal, cunning, quick, odd, kind, friendly.

Side: She doesn't really fight for anyone. Until she meets Anakin and Ahsoka.

Weapon(s): She holds a normal blaster gun. But secretly hidden in her droid is a double ended violet lightsaber.

Backstory(Optional): She actually grew up her life on Naboo. Her mother passed away when she was young and she went to live with the other orphans. Mace Windu once came and sensed the force in her. He took her to the council and they trained her. she was taught by Mace Windu, Qui-Gon, and Yoda. But she felt the force calling her away from the Jedi Order and left shortly before Qui-Gon went with Obi to Naboo. She did a drastic thing and erased herself from the Jedi archives and also erased any Jedi or youngling she could remove any memory of her. She went back to Naboo and worked with the Queen to be hidden from everyone. Padme helped her hide in Naboo. Where she took her time trusting the force. But now as the story begins. She has the feeling to go meet Kenobi and  ask him about her old master Qui-Gon

Other: She has a Midi-chlorian count almost as big as Anakin does. She actually has a little crush on Obi. She has R1-D1 droid that contains her saber when neaded. She travels in hyper speed and arrives on earth somehow. Unfortuantly nearly runs into the Helicarrier.

Caspain's pov

I looked at Mal and I guess they thought they were evil.

"You aren't evil," I said. Mal stopped in her tracks and looked back at me.

"What?"

"Your not evil. I can see your not. Ive fought against monsters that would kill you and your friends without a second thought. You think your evil. Then you should wake up. I'm more evil then Maleficint." She stepped back startled."Yes I can tell who you are. Suddenly there was a ship coming out of no were and nearly collided with a helicarrier. It swerved and crashed a few blocks away. I ran after it and it gave an explosion. I turned my eyes and looked at the others who had followed.

"We need to put the fire out."

"liten to him, listen to her. Please put out the water," Mal said. Suddenly water appeared an the fire was out. There was a screech and a droid appeared, I ran over and I saw a hand. I moved rubble to find a girl who was already wounded. She was unconscious and wasn't breathing well. I looked at the others and pulled her out. Once she was clear of the rubble her wounds almost dissapeared. She opened her eyes and raised her hand. I was suddenly frozen and she got up. The droid had a pouch open and something flew in her hand. She got up and caught it. With a flip to light violent beams came out of the side.

"Were am I," she asked. No one responded.

"New York," I said. I pulled out and arrow and threw it. She raised her hand and it stopped. Suddenly it shattered and she looked at everyone. She turned.

"Let's go R1-D1," she said. She turned and walked away. I looked at Jadion who was the only sane one here in my pinion.

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Name: Katerina

Looks: Long wavy brown hair in a high ponytail, pointed ears, tan skin, brown eyes. Wears something that goes with the universe she's in. :) 

Personality: Immature at times, smart, sassy, sarcastic, gets on Jeff's nerves a lot, *gets into other peoples' business, more in the POVs.

Other: *it's basically her job to get into other peoples' business to make sure they are safe. It's weird. She can also travel through fandoms. She always seems to have popcorn with her. I mean, always.

Name: Jeff

Looks: Blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin, scar on his face. Wears a blue sweatshirt, jeans, and sneakers.

Personality: More mature than Katerina, sarcastic, polite, dangerous, more in the POVs.

Other: He can also travel through fandoms. Is Katerina's partner.

This will survive!!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Elf! I'm so happy you joined:3 I look forward to Rping with you. 

I like the plot tiwst, Merleah;)

Jaidon Pov: 

I smirk, I had to say, listening to Caspian tell Mal she wasn't bad made my day. Out of all them, I was the darkest. 

But I didn't need to tell them that.  They'll learn in their own way; what concerned my mind was the person I came looking for. 

I came to destroy her, but now that I'm in-front of her. I can't do it just yet. That look in her eyes, she doesn't remember me.

She lost her memorys. Something hurt inside, of being forgoten, my face darkned, a full frown forming when I call her name. 

"Merleah!" I catch up to her, then a small smirk appears, "You've become good now, huh? Why do you have to full of un-wanting surprises."

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I blinked as something came to my mind. I remembered that name. Someone called me it.

"Merleah," I asked with a gulp. I went to a nearby pond and looked at my face. I touched my face and I felt my mind flooded by memories. Qui-Gon, Mace Windu, Yoda, Ani, Ahsoka, and Obi-Kenobi. R1-D1 bleeped next to me and I looked at him.

"How did we jump out of are system into a knew one," I asked. He replied and I clenched my fists. Suddenly I looked at the boy.

"Who are you," I asked. His face was familiar but I couldn't place his name or who he was. I placed my saber back in R1 while he answered.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

I looked at her coldly, as I was beginning to feel ambivalent where to tell her or not. 

My theory was comfirmed. I didn't know if I wanted her to know or not. I've always been stubborn about telling people my name. 

"Nick. My name's Nick. We briefly met. That's how I know your name." I say, my mouth a straight line. Of all the names. I chose Nick. Inexcusable.

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

candyfantastic19

Name:Charlene

Looks:long silky auburn hair with blond tips, hazel eyes

Personalty: Spunky, sly, smart, clever, confident, not afraid to speak her mind

Other:has an amazing voice, daughter of Lonnie and Jay

• Posted at:

My Name Is Winter uwu

PROUSLYTHERIN            

ARMY

WIZONE

BLINK

ORBIT

AHGASE

MOOMOO

NCTZEN

ONCE

REVULUV

STAY

IKONIC

V.I.P

SONE

:)))))

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Liar," I said immediantly."Tell the truth." He looked surprised. Honestly so was I. I didn't know if he was lying until he looked suprised."We haven't briefly met I remember your face from a long time ago. More than once," I added quickly. I held out my hand towards R1-D1 in case I needed it.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov:
I stay quiet, my gaze turning to the floor. Until my eyes look up to her again,

"If you want the truth. You have to tell me your life thus until now."

My hand begins glowing black, I want to know who did this to her. Might be fun afterall. I quickly glanced behind me. Where did the others go...? Who cares, I didn't need them. 

I found who I was looking for. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I saw his hands and I looked at him.

"I don't know," I said honestly. I really didn't remember." I was going into hyperspeed and.. I was here. I have no idea where I was going or why." I looked at R1-D1. He beeped somthing.

"What do you mean I was going to see Obi-wan Kenobi..... No I don't know why..... I didn't tell you..... I see," I said. I looked at the guy and touched R1.

"I need to go look for parts." I walked away from the guy and I touched R1. We suddenly disappeared from him seeing us. We reappeared in a place full of metal. I digged around as R1 helped me identify if we could use it.

"You can just tell me. I'm not going to remember anytime soon," I said. I could feel the boys presence.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

I pick up a piece of metal, playing with it in my hand. "Yea, not happening." I throw the piece behind me, and pick up a new one, "Truth be told. I like you clueless. For all you know; I can be past lover. I can be someone you hated and tried to kill. I can be a stranger. You'd never know. So what's the point." I looked at her droid, "He might though...I'll stick around, then. New matter what you do, you can't get rid of me. Just like I can't get rid of you." 

I slump down in the rubble, crossing my arms watching her. 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I rolled my eyes and I just closed my eyes. Suddenly pieces lifted in the air and I caught them. My mind was to stressed. I opened them to find them in front of me. I sat down and started to assemble them.

"R1 did you save any pieces.... Hyperdrive that's good." I looked over at the boy.

"Jadion," I said suddenly. He gave a small grin. I blinked and covered my head. It was hurting like crazy.

"Salvage anything else R1?" He opened a puch wih some food. I took a few bites not really knowing what it is. I put it back in adn continued working.

"Your quiet."

"Not one for small talk. Besides I don't like talking that much," I replied. He walked over closer."You can sit. I don't bite hard," I said.

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Katerina's POV:

"Key word: hard. I don't bite hard," I said to Jeff as we watched them. "Popcorn?" I asked him. "Sure." "What kind?" "Regular," he said. I handed him a pack and got out my own. The two people noticed us and stared at us. "We've been caught!" I said dramatically. Jeff sighed. " 'Sup, I'm Katerina. This is Jeff. Nice to meet you," I said, smiling. "What?" one of them said. "We were just walkin' around town, stalking people, makin' sure everyone was okay, when we saw you guys. We thought you'd make a pretty good show," I said. "Did you really have to put it like that?" Jeff asked me. "Yes, yes I did," I replied to him.  

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Katerina's POV:

"Key word: hard. I don't bite hard," I said to Jeff as we watched them. "Popcorn?" I asked him. "Sure." "What kind?" "Regular," he said. I handed him a pack and got out my own. The two people noticed us and stared at us. "We've been caught!" I said dramatically. Jeff sighed. " 'Sup, I'm Katerina. This is Jeff. Nice to meet you," I said, smiling. "What?" one of them said. "We were just walkin' around town, stalking people, makin' sure everyone was okay, when we saw you guys. We thought you'd make a pretty good show," I said. "Did you really have to put it like that?" Jeff asked me. "Yes, yes I did," I replied to him.  

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon pov:

I nearly flinch at every popcorn kernel being crunched. 

Blond. Another stupid blond. The world is full of blonds but I can't stand them. An urge inside me wanted to hurt him. But I withhold myself for the time being. 

Their intentional reason for being here, was something I can relate to. Except by the look of it..thier good.

I look at Merleah, "Well looks like we've attracted some attention. Wanna give em' a show." I frown and lean my head back, "or you two can get lost."

((sorry; for jaidons rudeness. It's just the character! 

I have no grudge or anything so please try not to take any of it personally!))

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I'm not! But I also defend my gang members... so I might say some mean things back. Sorry!

Katerina's POV:

"OR you can pretend we're not even here. We're really good at it. Besides. I think he's scared of popcorn, Jeff," I said. He slapped his forehead. "What am I going to do with you?" "That's the thing, though, you can't. Because I'm immortal. So therefore, I can outlive you. I win," I said back at him, smiling. Sighing, Jeff shook his head. "What do you mean: immortal?" the guy asked. "I'm part elf. I can live forever unless a. I lose the will to live -whcih I don't think is going to happen because this place is just so interesting- or b. I get killed in battle -which might happen 'cause I'm involved in many, though not the start of them," I explained. "And I have to work with her," Jeff said to them, pointing to me. "Yes, yes you do. There was another person I saw that could turn into a dragon, I'm gonna go meet her," I said, standing up. Jeff's face was pale. "A-a dr-dragon?" he stammered. "What, you can stay here with these two, if you want," I said. "What is he afraid of a little dragon?" the boy teased Jeff. "Yes, actually I am. You probably would to if you saw one terrorize your hometown and you didn't have any powers to stop it," Jeff said, glaring at the boy. "Oo. Sorr-y," the boy said sarcastically. "Your worse than her," Jeff said, standing up, "See ya." Then he does his thing where he turns invisible with camo. I clapped at that. "That was amazing, Jeff. You should write poetry," I said, part sarcasm. "Oh, just come on," I heard Jeff say. I laughed, got out a my bow and pulled out an arrow, tied a rope to it. I waved to the people. "Oh, and don't call Jeff stupid. I could see it on your face. He's smarter than he looks. Well," I studied the boy, "At least smarter than you." The guy glared at me. I smiled, winked at him, and then shot the arrow and left. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oh, yes, I feel so appreciated. -.- (sarcasm)

I'm not! But I also defend my gang members... so I might say some mean things back. Sorry!

Katerina's POV:

"OR you can pretend we're not even here. We're really good at it. Besides. I think he's scared of popcorn, Jeff," I said. He slapped his forehead. "What am I going to do with you?" "That's the thing, though, you can't. Because I'm immortal. So therefore, I can outlive you. I win," I said back at him, smiling. Sighing, Jeff shook his head. "What do you mean: immortal?" the guy asked. "I'm part elf. I can live forever unless a. I lose the will to live -whcih I don't think is going to happen because this place is just so interesting- or b. I get killed in battle -which might happen 'cause I'm involved in many, though not the start of them," I explained. "And I have to work with her," Jeff said to them, pointing to me. "Yes, yes you do. There was another person I saw that could turn into a dragon, I'm gonna go meet her," I said, standing up. Jeff's face was pale. "A-a dr-dragon?" he stammered. "What, you can stay here with these two, if you want," I said. "What is he afraid of a little dragon?" the boy teased Jeff. "Yes, actually I am. You probably would to if you saw one terrorize your hometown and you didn't have any powers to stop it," Jeff said, glaring at the boy. "Oo. Sorr-y," the boy said sarcastically. "Your worse than her," Jeff said, standing up, "See ya." Then he does his thing where he turns invisible with camo. I clapped at that. "That was amazing, Jeff. You should write poetry," I said, part sarcasm. "Oh, just come on," I heard Jeff say. I laughed, got out a my bow and pulled out an arrow, tied a rope to it. I waved to the people. "Oh, and don't call Jeff stupid. I could see it on your face. He's smarter than he looks. Well," I studied the boy, "At least smarter than you." The guy glared at me. I smiled, winked at him, and then shot the arrow and left. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

I raised my hand and the arrow stopped in mid air. I brought it closer to me to look at. I took the arrow head of and placed it in the machine.

"Okay that's a start," I said. I flipped a switch and we were instantly shielded. I looked at Jadion who was looking at me.

"I see your emotions dark one. For some reason you want to kill me. I've done nothing to hurt from what I can remember. So why follow me here and not kill me?"

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Good pov Elf (/^.^)/

Jaidon Pov:

I watch as the twins left. Their going to Mal aren't they. I actually didn't mind them, but I hope I won't run into the girl or blonde number 15 anytime soon. Seeing how we'll both be alive for awhile. 

How intresting. 

I don't answer Merleah, in the fullest answer since I plan to tell her after I recover her memories. 

"Beacuse-I don't like you-to put it simply. But why kill a clueless vegetable who doesn't even know its predator? I want to first recover your memories, in other words, before killing you in a way I know you'll hate most."

I smirk; then lay my head back again. "Anyway, how long do you plan to stay out here...?"

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"I'll let the force guide," I said. I flipped the shields off and I looked at him.

"I'm from the planet Naboo," I started. Talking helped me think which helped me remember things." My mom was half human half Keshriri. My dad was half human half Symgerian. He died during the Clone Wars. The mom died of a sickness. I worked with Queen Padme. Then I left to learn more and was trained in a oung age at the academy. Then I left to work with Padme. Then I was heading to see Obi.... You no where in there. So now I wonder do I kill you now or wait," I said looking at him.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

I look at her, what a ridiculous story. 

"You won't kill me. Even if you wanted too. a little voice in your head will urge you not too, and if you did. The overpowering guilt will haunt you. 

But, you shouldn't worry. No one knows how to kill me, even-anyway, if anyone will be doing the killing it's me. But we've already had this conversation havn't we?" 

I look at nothing, but the far distance, flipping my hood on, "Now hurry up." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I walked away from the group because I really when people tell me I'm not evil.They don't even know me and I'm not gonna let them act like they do.I walked into a building and headed for the top floor.There was a bunch of big fancy toys so I started to play with stuff when my friends joined me."Sweet"Jay said and started touching things.Suddenly we heard four voices.Only one of them was a female's voice."Guys I know I can get this thing to work"the first man said."How long"the second one asked."I don't know"the first replied and turned it on.I had to as I stared at the machine.I pulled something off of the machine causing it to break."What's happening"the first man asked and looked for the problem."Who are you and what did you do"he asked."Nothing"I lied"This broke off."I tossed him the piece.The big rock man came at me."You are so evil"he yelled trying to catch me."Thank you"I said taking it as a compliment"I try.And it's funny to me how some people just don't get that.""What does this do"Carlos asked."Don't touch that"the first man said"It's dangerous."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Merleah's pov

"Wait now I need to get a plane," I said. I looked around and I felt memories coming back again. I snapped my fingers and suddenly one appeared out of no where. I blinked looking around. I went inside and fixed some things.

"Happy," I asked. He looked at me seeing I had on a black robe.

"Guilt isn't a feeling for me," I said. I had lightning in one hand and I caught it in the other."I'm dark and light. So the feeling is mutual," I said. I went inside to look around more.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Bump.

• Posted at:

Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Jaidon Pov: 

I shrugged, "Say what you want." I fallowed her inside, and paused for a little. "Take me back to where your from." 

• Posted at:

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

1 , , 3 ... 34 , 35 , 36