Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Branch: Lucian

The giant dog growled at me, one of its enormous paws resting where the Empire State Building had stood seconds before, and I suddenly decided that evacuation wouldn't have been such a bad idea after all.

I'm just posting this topic and will begin writing the story tomorrow. Credit goes to PIEDDRAGON67 for the Writign Prompt!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

aka WrestlingReading2

(30) Nickname: Rad - 8818

i might not be on very much, I am not working on a book titled Nina Down Under

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

It started with one simple message, "P-p-please...if....can hear....danger....it....no.....help...." That was the message that ran over the radio after it went static it was followed by low growling and then dead air.

"That message intercepted the radio stations of several of our most well known stations as well as some lesser known ones." The man shook his head, "We are going in as if this is a simple prank, so we're going to the off shore research station and we're going to find out what those scientists are up to, and if they need our help...." He put a hand on his side arm letting that send the rest of his message loud and clear.

More of the Prologue in the next Post!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

elfcrest7

aka ExpertDecoding17

Branch: Ekaterina

Interesting!

• Posted at:

elfcrest7 aka ExpertDecoding17

Rebooting Sig in 3...2...

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

We knew something was wrong the moment the island came into view, there was a pillar of smoke rising from the large building, with fires showing their orange brilliance from a few windows here and there facing the Ocean. "Somethng bad must have happened here.." I said out-loud the thing that everyone must have been thinking.

"Don't let your guard down, whoever did this might still be here after all!" Our Leader said in a harsh voice as he motioned for us to leave the boat and make our way onto land. 

As w walked closer we could smell the burning wood and rubber as the fire was raging inside of the building growing more out of control with each passing moment. 

"Help...." A voice cried out from nearby and turning to my right I saw a man wearing a white lab coat coughing violently waving his hands over his head and trying to cry out for help. He was trapped in one of the rooms, smoke flowing out of the top part of the window.  

I'll this this post here and continue the Prologue in the next one! See you True Believers next time!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

We made our way into the building wearing what passed for portable gas mask plus miniture air tanks that would probably last us 10 minutes if we really pushed the limit. I made a beeline for where the Scientist had been nearly being crushed by debri as the building was literally collapsing around us. When I opened the door to the room that the scientist had been when I heard something that sounded like low growling and when I had the door opened I was suddenly tackled to the ground, it was a weird looking dog, and it's teeth were inches away from my face as it growled, it's drool dripping down onto my face, it's rows of sharp teeth looking unpleasent it's blood lust clear in it's blood red eyes, it howled once before running off.

I'll leave this part here and get to you hopefully real soon True Believers!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

I scrambled to my feet looking for the Professor that I had seen in the room threw the Window, but there was no sign of him anywhere, no sign except for a torn up looking white lab coat. "This must be the Professor's" I said picking it up and I was forced to jump out the window because the fire in the building was too intense. I landed hard and stumbled falling to a knee, my left ankle most likely twisted from the landing. I dropped the white lab coat onto the ground and collapsed onto the ground, the shock getting to me.

I'll leave this part here, see you True Believers next time!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

By the way this is the thread that got me banned two days ago.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Bump, what does all the True Believers out there think of this story so far?

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

In cities around the United States and the World one thing is being chanted a chant that is threatening to change all that there is up to that point as expected as the norm.... 

"What do we want?" "We Want Change!" "How we gonna get there?" "REVOLUTION!" 

The people chanting are scientists, to be more exact not just any scientists, but scientists that want to bring forth the animals/humans that will be able to survive the devastation brought on by Humanities destructive polluting that has been Warming up the Planet and causing Climate Chaos!

These Scientists are the same ones that our heroes from the Prologue of this story went to save from the fire, but vanished mysteriously from the fire as Big Dogs appeared in there places, but nobody seems to know how those two things are related, but here is how the real story starts.... three months later in a devastated New York.

I'll leave this part here and have the first Part of Chapter 1 up some time tomorrow. Until then, see you True Believers around the Message Board!

Don't forget to check out the other Amazing stories on the Message Board!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

bump

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

travelairport20

aka MadrigalAgent180

Branch: Ekaterina

I am intrigued. Please continue. :)

• Posted at:

travelairport20 aka MadrigalAgent180

Christina 

#QuizBowl

#Nationals2017

WANDERLUST

NERD AND PROUD OF IT

"Oh, darling, when will you learn? Everything is fabulous in my world."

~Me

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

A young man huddled under a thin blanket trying to keep warm, a thin mask worn over his mouth to keep whatever was causing the mutation, a disease, a virus? Who knows, only that it causes people to change. The mask is also used to hide the fog caused by the warm breathe exhaling from a person's mouth from attracting the attention of them.

"Why did this have to happen?" THe youth thought as he looked threw the grate of the sewer he was currently hiding inside of. "What are those things?"

He felt his back being nudged gently from behind and he turns to see his little sister standing there her arm outstretched in a way to indicate that she did in fact nudge his shoulder. "Doesn't matter what those things are." She said clearly uninterested in finding out. "All that matters is we're alive and we stay that way." She added looking up at the ceiling.

The young man chooses to ignore the pang of loss clearly evident in his younger sister's voice and instead nod. "You're right." He said and led the way back to the camp that the brother and sister call home.

"Any luck?" An older gentleman says walking up to the siblings, and when they shake their heads in response he lets a grim expression cross over his face, before shaking that off and choosing a mellow facial expression. "No helping it, but if we don't find any medicine soon." He looked around, "We could use some food as well, but medicine must come first."

The young man looked around and he knew the real problem that nobody could bring themselves to discuss, what about the issue with water? 'I know nobody really understands how this plague is transmitted, but is the water safe? After all nobody needs to worry about bugs passing it along, the mosquito's are long extinct, and now we're running low on water purifying tablets.' That was the real reason that the young man, Justin and his younger sister Cynthia were going outside despite the dangers.

I hope you enjoyed this latest update! I'll see you True Believers in the next update!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Justin and Cynthia reach the parking lot of a supermarket, there are abandoned cars here and there, a hole that looks like somebody or something dug it's way into the grocery store. 

"Look." Justin said pulling Cynthia behind a car, and pointing toward the grocery store, coming out of the building are a group of three people in body armor, but the thing that caused Justin to pull Cynthia aside is that they have rifles in their hands. and they seem to be carrying something like duffle bage. 

Cynthia shocked goes to get up, but Justin keeps her from moving by keeping a hand on her shoulder. "There's nothing we can do right now." He said his hand shaking in anger at the sight. "We'll wait until they leave and then we'll go and check the building out to see if anything is left.

So they sit with their backs against the car to wait. Several minutes go by with nothing to really say and nothing going on, but they hear voices wallking in their direction and they are on the other side of the car.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

The heavily armed men walked around the car, Razor and Cynthia under the car holding a single finger to his mouth, letting Cynthia know that they need to keep quiet. Several minutes went by before Razor let out a sigh of relief.

After climbing out from under the car, Razor and Cynthia made their way to the Supermarket keeping low and making good time The climbed into the hole in the side of the building and headed to the survival section of the supermarket. when they got there all they were met with was empty shelves, everywhere they looked.

"So that's what they had." Razor muttered angrily. "They took all of the water purification pills." Razor hit one of the shelves, but while he was throwing a tantrum, Cynthia was looking around the floor of the shelves.

"Razor..." Cynthia began, but Razor shushed her.

"Razor...."

Razor turned around to say what. But stopped, "Where'd you find that?"

Cynthia looking proud of herself holding a water purifier pill, "Under the shelf, but I need some help getting the rest of them."

As they were reaching under the shelves and pulling the last two out, they ended up finding five packs. They failed to notice that somebody was walking up the aisle that they were lying on their stomachs in. Until Razor felt somebody's foot on his back.

"Cynthia why are you...." But he was cut off by a deep voice.

"Young Lady if you don't want your friend here getting hurt, I'd suggest you hand over those tablets that you have in your hands there along with any other..." The man stepping on Razor's back lifting the front of his foot, causing the heel of his shoe to dig into the small of Razor's back.

But Razor gritting his teeth spoke to Cynthia, "Run, get out of here." He yelled his voice filled with pain.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cynthia felt conflicted, her brother was being pinned to the floor by this stranger, who had a small firearm in his right hand. Cynthia was afraid that her brother would be hurt or worse and that she'd be ;eft all alone, but she knew that her brother was right.

So after grabbing a hold of the small bottle of bug spray she kept in her pocket, she sprayed some in the man's face and began running, the tablets  held tightly in her fist, she heard the man shouting after her, but she ignored that. All she knew was that she had abandoned her brother to whatever fate awaited him and she felt incredibly guilty over that.

When she got to the outside, she stopped and tried to catch her breath and when she looked behind her, she didn't see the man following after her, but she knew she needed to get to safety, to get back to the shelter that was their home. And "Razor will find a way home." She said to herself truly believing that.

But she didn't get far from the Supermarket before she heard a *Pop* sound coming from behind her.

Oh no True Believers! What could that *Pop* sound mean? Will Razor make it? Find out in the Next Update!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

I forgot about this story.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

New Update:

In a town not too far from where the siblings of Razor and Cynthia were facing some let's so grave circumstances. A person unconnected to them was having a hard time of his own.

"Clifford I said down." The man in question was cornered by a big red dog who just so happen looked like a popular dog from a children's story thus the nickname. "Though I doubt my kid brother will appreciate the comparisons." He yelled as the dog barely missed swiping him again. The reason being he was cornered sure, but in the sewers, the man cover that he barely managed to make it to off, and the dog play acting as a raccoon.

"Hey Justin why are you playing with this doggy?" a sweet and very innocent sounding voice asked as Justin's older sister Alice skipped up, she had a broad smile on her face despite the fact that 1 there were in a sewer and 2 there was a very hungry and very dangerous Monster Dog up on the surface trying to play Cat and Mouse with them, you know the bit after the cat has caught the mouse.

Justin shrugged his shoulders, "Oh not much, I thought that I'd play with Clifford here." He rolled his eyes "You know take him out for a walk, play catch you know dog games."

"You're not very good at this are you?" Alice asked blinking as she grabbed a small nut that must have come loose from the ladder at some point, she threw it up in the air threw the manhole and a moment later there was the sound of a large dog yelping. "Let's go it's time for tea and you know how I get if I don't have everyone there in time."

Justin followed after her stealing a peek up where he thought he heard the dog rubbing his face with one of his front paws whimpering out of pain. But he didn't really have time to pity the big dog, not that he had any pity for it. But there was no delaying Alice's tea party. "By the way Justin, where are Razor and Cynthia? I haven't seen them in days."

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

This is Demon Dogs!

• Posted at: