Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Branch: Lucian

So busy... gah!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Branch: Janus

Sixth page!

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

i can almost breathe again

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Faye: They totally are! XD

What other anime are you currently watching? I'm currently watching God Eater, Fairy Tail, and Erased. Erased is SOOOO good. I can't wait for the finale next week.

Sorry if I can't post at the moment.

My character is kind of...Resting, so there is not much I can write about.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Branch: Ekaterina

Yeah, will try to pov soon

*groan* Fight scene. . . How to beat Zeref and creepy witch lady? *Scratches head*

OMGGGG!!! YAY! 6 WHOLE PAGES!!! Yayyy!

Woah Blizzard, calm down. Anime is just for fun and to make you feel better if you're down. . . Or bored. XP

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

You're strong enough to make your own path.

Yours in Demigodishness and all that, Peace out

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

@Angel - I'm watching God Eater too and am loving their animation, but tbh the story plot seems so - average. Like it's not worth the month-long waits. >.< But eh when it comes out, it comes out. I'd just watch. YOU'RE WITH BOKU DAKE TOOO?? I've been forcing my friends to watchh ever since it came out. XD THE SENSEI. :O I was sooo expecting it though, it was kind of disappointing of how obvious it was. But the hype of that last cliffhanger compensated for it. It's still amazing. KENYA ISH STILL ADORABLE AS AN ADULT. ALSO HIROMI AND HINAZUKI. :O I'm actually happy for them, unlike people who shipped Satory with Hinazuki. XD

@Aurora - Just to clarify, Victorique cut a path between the inside of the doughnut island to the water outside, so the Piscean Government ship sailed out. It ish now on open water. O_O That sounds so OP I'm sorry oops. >.<

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

i am water; soft enough to offer life; tough enough to drown it away 

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

I don't wanna rewrite it!!!!!

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

I sent such a long, detailed post, and it didn't go through!!!!

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

*screams* I WROTE UP A SUUUPER LONG POST BUT IT DIDN'T GO THROUGH!!!! *cries*

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

*cries* I refuse to type that all up again.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

blizzardnight127

oh. anyway how to beat creepy lady? *eats jelly and peanut butter sandwich* Delicious.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Wow. The order that went in is so weird. . . O_O

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Summarise:

Basically it said, 

Faye: Yeah, it's fine I guess. (Longer and nicer though)

And everyone should also have a weapon, to fight with as well. Riley will have a sword *cries* (on the original post, I made this bit much funnier)

Also, all the enemies we've introduced so far

-Zeref + witch lady

-that evil waiter guy

-evil doctors/scientists

-evil whoever else I forgot

Yeah well , That's it! Once we finish off these Round 1 bad guys, we plan and prepare for war (training, gathering allies, etc.)

The original was way better, this is just a short summary.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

I really want to pov, but I don't know. . . Mum said I have to go study for my maths test >.<

Ok then, so Victorique made a hole in an island. Usually that would be a bit much, but since nobody is really very extremely powerful yet that's okay.

And, I was thinking that everyone should have weapons. Like, since we will go to war soon, it's best to have another way of fighting as a back up, and also if your magic is weak. Since Riley is obviously the brave, heroic, Percy-type (No, I'm lying, he's pretty weak with his water magic, and less cool) he would have a sword. Nodin already has his pendulums. Also, Pisces seems very infested with Scorpio's, Leo's, Taurus' and Aries' agents. Like, when the war comes, it will be very close. So I'm thinking, all the agents we already mentioned - that's it. Because we have to shape up the country, and prepare our armies, and gather allies. Umm. . I think that's it. Also, we gotta defeat Zeref, unnamed witch lady (why do I keep calling her that?), then find and save Nodin and Victorique (Lol, again. It's always you two XD), and then prepare. We have got a looooong way to go.

BTW - I watched the first episode of Fullmetal Alchemist the other day, because I figured you'd have to watch the original before Brotherhood. It was pretty good, but don't expect me to catch up with you guys anytime soon. I enjoy taking my time. And by that I mean, it could take me a hundred years to finish this :P

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

I'm just spamming this thread right now XD

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Faye: I know right? The animation and characters are nicely designed yet the story is so straightforward and uninteresting.

Hahaha XD spoilers.

But yeah, despite it being obvious, I was shocked by the time it was revealed.

And the newest episode, ugh!

The opening scene blew my mind SO much and my mouth was hanging open throughout the whole episode. And NO.

Satoru X Hinazuki for life! >_<

JK. :P

Can't wait for the next episode.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Aurora: You should had copied it somewhere before posting it. Like, in a Word document or your Notes. :/

Then again. Long posts take longer to show up so maybe they're a bit late.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Yayy! The original post went through!! And now I look like an idiot. . .  

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Me too because my advise came through a bit late. XP

Anyway, Aurora, no. You should watch FMA: Brotherhood.

It stays true to the manga and is complete without too much filler.

The original one is mostly filler, does not follow the manga, and it doesn't have a good conclusion, if I'm not mistaken.

So I suggest you only watch Brotherhood because it's better and it will save time. ;)

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Okay everybody, ignore those other posts I wrote and just read the one with the fancy font. It makes it way less confusing. I wrote a short plan for my pov, and it seems kinda long, idk. I'll try to finish and post it today.

Angel: Ok then, I'm all up for saving time! I'll check it out soon.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Riley’s PoV ~ Part 1

I, and I’m sure pretty much everyone, screamed as the tornado flew toward us, growing in size with each second. I doubted anybody could do anything against it, but all of a sudden the tornado changed direction. “What?” asked Zeref, caught off guard, but he quickly managed to extinguish his. . erm . . former tornado. I looked around not seeing anyone and smiled. Of course. Blizzard was back to save the day. And just in time too!

“Ha! Looks like this fight won’t be just one way after all!” laughed Jade. That made Zeref mad. He sent another tornado, bigger and faster, but Blizzard turned it back against him. So far, it was just Zeref, and the lady just seemed to be standing there. What was she doing?

“I can see you, you know! You seem invisible, but your power is no match for mine!” boasted Zeref.

“How ‘bout we just run while he’s distracted?” Alia whispered.

“He’ll just come back later, if he really does want you guy’s dead.” observed Ivy.

“No. Ivy’s right. No more running.” I said. If Blizzard could redirect his winds, then we should be able to beat him, right?

Councilwoman Renee sent half her water at Zeref and froze his legs, trying to stop him, but he just blasted it off, sending shards of ice at us. Luckily, Renee turned them back to water droplets, while Hannah burnt out a few. I stared at Renee in awe. Changing forms of liquid with just a simple wave of the hand? Now that was cool!

“I’m starting to get bored of this game. I tried to give you a chance. You’re just so . . . hopeless. So I’m going to be kind and just kill you. What do you think Ophelia?” asked Zeref, staring at the lady who gave him a death stare.

“Don’t. Call. Me. That. Again. And just go ahead and kill them, what does it matter?” said Ophelia, the creepy lady with an even creepier name. Seriously? What’s with these people and weird names?

“Let’s split up and fight them both. Whoever’s closest to that side, take on Ophelia. On this side we’ll join that other kid and take on Zeref.” Decided Renee and called up her water bubble again. I turned and joined Alia, Hannah and Ivy, while Renee, Blizzard, Sapphire and Jade were fighting Zeref.

“So that’s how it’s going to be, eh? Well then, as you kids say these days, hit me with your best shot!” taunted Ophelia. Ivy sighed. Hannah blasted Ophelia with fire. A tree quickly grew up through the floorboards and covered Ophelia, taking on the force of Hannah’s attack, and then sinking back down. A ball of green energy appeared in Ophelia’s palms and she threw it at Zeref. He smiled as it hit him, and suddenly he seemed to glow with magical power. So that’s what this lady’s deal was! A lost form of earth magic, strengthening.

“How do you have strengthening magic? I thought no Earth mages could learn it anymore!” cried out Ivy.

“Well then you’ve got a lot to learn. Now I know what Zeref meant. You weaklings are boring.” Said Ophelia and drew up a small boulder, cut it in half, cut it in half again, strengthened it so it glowed, then sent a bullet of stone straight at each of our hearts. And this was just on our side of the boat.

~ ~ ~ ~

The rest I hope to finish tomorrow, and yes, I know this was pretty boring. I just can’t choreograph fight scenes! Anyway, you guys can fill in the missing cool bits of the battle, and I’ll do the ending of the fight.

Also, here’s who everyone is fighting, along with elements so you don’t forget and have to go back and read forms all over again:

Zeref- Air: Blizzard- Air, Renee- Water, Sapphire- Fire, Jade- Water

Ophelia- Earth and Strengthening: Riley- Water, Alia- Fire, Hannah- Fire, Ivy- Earth

O_O I just realized so many people were water mages. If I’ve missed you, just pick whoever you want to fight :P

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Ok so I think that my weapon will be those kind of Chinese fans that acts like a sort of boomerang?

Blizzard

Seeing the stones, I managed to redirect it with wind. I was too busy fighting to see what other people are doing. Zeref's power and Ophelia's power (did you get that from the sister of yours AGAIN?) seems to increase when the green energy hits them. So if we can somehow block this energy, will it decrease their magic?If air is the opposite of earth, maybe air mages can do it! But just me and Victorique, and Victorique is missing, so that is basically impossible. Unless...

I have a plan. "Alia,  Hannah,Ivy, start disctracting Ophelia and don't give her any time to strengthen powers. Councilwoman Renee, Sapphire, Jade, try to anger Zeref as much as possible." They all looked at me as if I was invisible, which I was, but they followed.

"Your magic is SOOO weak!" "Come and get me!" (my concept of trying to get someone annoyed in a my-age-perspective of the world.) This angered Zeref a lot, and he took a deep breath and released the strongest of all winds.

It turned into a blur of white but I concentrated, and slowly felt the wind, as if the wind is a part of me. I slowly gathered all the wind I could until I couldn't breath, and with a very powerful wind source I had "borrowed" from Zeref, I tried to use strengthening in a opposite way.

Instead of a green energy that strengthens, there was a blue energy. It was very strong, so strong that I lost my balance and fainted. The energy bounced off walls, and caused the room to vibrate. Suddenly, the world blanked out.

The world was a beautiful mix of colours, and it seemed like paradise. It was a vast countryside, with villages on the distance. I could make out shapes of a castle and a huge mountains. I couldn't believe it. I was back at Cancerian Island.

Warm sunshine shone on the grass, it was so comfortable. Until I looked up, and saw the moon, as black as shadow, covered the sun. The world screamed. The world changed. I was at Gemini, where the war was. Chaos was everywhere. I looked and saw the second moon covered the first, the second as white as snow.

The world turned icy, eternal winter was here. It was like Elsa, except that is was in Taurus. The third and last moon, as green as nature covered all, and the world transformed for one last time.

The world was back to normal, like when I saw it first. I sighed, and looked up, and saw each moon had a label.

The dark one was labeled : Choas

The white one was labeled : Escape

The green one was labeled : Peace

I reached out my hand and touched Peace. Then the world shattered apart.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

As in a fan ( you wave to yourself on a hot day), or as in a shuriken type thing?

Also what even? Could you summarise your pov because I honestly don't get it.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

teamruby28

I'll POV later

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

I don't think I will pov today :I sorry. But, just fill in all the epic fighting, but if you really can't I gues I will, then I'll wrap it up, then. . yeah.

Anyone else got weapons for me? You can add in your weapon any time really :)

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Hannah

" OH SNAP," I yelled. The bullet came straight for my heart, and without thinking, I brought up my hands. Lighting my hands up, my goal was trying to melt the bullet... no wait! That would only make it worse! * DINK * Carefully opening my eyes, I saw that instead of small fists of fire... there was a shield instead. Did I do this? The shield was a decent size, and in the shape of a flame. The color of the shield varied just like fire.

The outsides of the side were red, while most of the shield was orange. Although near the center of the shield were some faint traces of yellow, blue, and for a split second I thought I could see white. Interesting... maybe all I know how to do is use my fire magic in battle such as using my hands and feet, so my fire magic will be more prone to helping me fight rather than as a force alone. 

" That is just pure and dumb luck," Ophelia sneered. Slowing, I came up from my crouching position and I saw that everyone else too had deflected the bullets one way or another. This was getting serious, and I had no idea on how to stop her. Ophelia looked at me," You are... I really don't like you, any of you really."

" Pity," I replied sarcastically. " I was starting to like you too." I looked around. " Alia, Ivy, and Riley, are you guys ready?" I got a few nods, and that was all I needed.

Ophelia snorted," Oh please. Do you children think that you can honestly defeat me?"

( sorry it was short )

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Waves to yourself a summer day.

I refuse to summarize it because I can't. This is Spring Break and I can't go anywhere. So I guess I'll have to see if I can make a shorter simpler PoV or you guys just skip it altogether.

T_T

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Er...Ivy can't fight.  The only time she can use her magics is when she's panicking.  And she doesn't carry around any weapons and, well, she did probably get some training from the Scorpio, but she did leave for a reason.  She hasn't practiced in years, if so.  And she hasn't exactly learned how to perfectly control her magics like you guys have.  It does only occur when she's panicked.

Just wanted to make sure you know.

Ivy's POV

A stone bullet rushed towards me.  No, no, no.  Bullets, gunfire.  Like...like them.  My breathing grew rapid.  Please not now, anytime but now.  My power flowed out, sending the bullet to the ground.

That could have been worse...I didn't know how to control it.  I glanced around.  Everyone else had deflected their bullet.  I tried to gather up my magic, but what left of it faded.  

No...this was a fight.  No weapon. No magic.  Nothing but what the Scorpio had taught me long ago.  I had refused to use it ever again.  But it didn't look like I had much choice.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

No Blizzard, you don't have to rewrite your pov or anything. Just explain what happened. Sowwy to bother you.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Le Bump! Are you guys on break? I am!

But I don't think I can go on the mb more than usual :(

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Really? I just finished Spring Break. 

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Well,different countries I guess.I will Try to pov soon, but I can only really do the fight scene against Ophelia, someone else has to do Zeref, but don't kill him - I wanna wrap up the battle ;)

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Okay then, let's just say (sorry if I changed anything that you meant to happen Blizzard. This is just how I think your pov went.)

- We all block the stones. We can do it. Blizzard, you should be focusing more on Zeref. You tell us to try to distract Ophelia (I came up with Ophelia's name, power, element, looks, everything, by myself. Actually, no, you did. You came up with the idea of strengthening magic - remember?), and then you and the others try distract Zeref. Instead don't distract them - fight them! You somehow absorbed Zeref's wind and did something to try to reverse the strengthening magic. Let's say it worked, but only on Zeref. Then, you fainted. You can see all that stuff in your mind, but no, the world did not shatter into a million pieces, and you can get up and rejoin the fight in a bit.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Well, I've written half a pov, but it looks boring so I'll need to edit. A lot. But it is hard. None of us are skilled fighters, but these guys are. And yes, the underdog team usually wins but. . . How? Any help? 

Also, any weapons? Even if you don't use it a it, you need to have one. Also, state if your character uses magic more or your weapon. Or both (fire sword, etc.)

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Since the characters are too weak at the moment, why not have someone competent interfere in the fight and save everyone?

Just a suggestion. ;)

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Good point, maybe next time though. I've almost finished my pov and I will submit it tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Riley’s PoV ~ Part 2

I saw the bullet coming towards me, and in the corner of my eye I saw a flash of red and a shield. Well, I definitely couldn’t do that. Luckily I managed to dodge out of the way of the bullet just in time.

“Oh please. Do you children honestly think you can defeat me?” snorted Ophelia. “You may have defeated a few bullets. Trust me, that’s just the beginning” she laughed. Well, this lady sure liked to boast. She spent more time talking then fighting, but maybe we could use that to our advantage. I felt the water under the boat, but I couldn’t quite get to it. I heard a scream and saw Blizzard fall. Alia and Hannah both attacked Ophelia but they couldn’t get past her defence. This was going terrible. Suddenly the boat lurched to the side and we all fell.

“WHAT WAS THAT?” screamed Jade in panic.

“The boat shouldn’t move. We’re secured by land on all sides!” cried Councilwoman Renee in confusion. Zeref and Ophelia were knocked down as well, but they weren’t smiling, they seemed as confused as we were, so it couldn’t have been because of them. Blizzard woke up and seemed really confused. Everyone looked around and tried to pick themselves up. I heard a thud and turned to see a sword with a sea green hilt rolling across the floor. I crawled over and picked it up, wondering where it had come from, probably some display that got knocked over I guess.

“I’ll finish this!” shouted Ophelia.

“Riley, move!” shouted a voice. I turned to see Alia behind me and Ophelia throwing a disk of earth. Alia grabbed my hand to pull me away and somehow I felt fire. I quickly swung the sword and when I looked up, there were two smouldering bits of rock, and my sword was smoking.

“What?” I asked, staring at the sword. Ophelia’s eyes were popping out of her head.

“How did you share your magic?” asked Renee glaring hard at Alia.

“I – I don’t know!” Alia said in astonishment staring at the smoking sword.

“That’s it! We have to work together to beat these guys. If we can all share our magic, there’s no way two random bad guys can stop us!” cried Jade, jumping up.

“You realise they’re way more powerful than ‘two random bad guys’ right?” questioned Sapphire.

“We can hear you, you know. That was a little bit offensive.” said Zeref frowning.

“Now I’m bored.” Said Renee and raised her arms. Suddenly water burst through the window (If I didn’t mention this before, there are no glass panes in these windows. They’re literally holes in circle shapes) filling the room until it reached a bit below our knees and blasted the water at Zeref and Ophelia. Ophelia fell back but Zeref flew up and created a bubble around Renee. She started floating up, and clutched her throat with one hand while pounding her other fist against the wall of the bubble. Her expression was pure horror.

“I didn’t think it would come to this, but now your best fighter is trapped. No air. No magic. Whatcha going to do about it?” laughed Zeref landing back on the floor.

“That’s it. This ends now!” cried Alia. I got up and grabbed her hand and everyone got the message. We got into a circle and glared at Zeref and Ophelia. They had caused way too much trouble for just two people.

“Fire mages, let’s do this.” Declared Hannah. Suddenly the water started heating up. In a second it was warm. Then hot, then absolutely boiling. If you thought one wizard heating up water was bad, try three working together. Blizzard lifted us into the air, just above the boiling, frothing water. Ophelia’s face went white and she screamed, but it was probably hard to focus on powerful magic when you’re trapped like that. Zeref was about to take off as usual, jumping into the air.

“Oh no you don’t!” I yelled and Jade and I both controlled the water. Zeref and Ophelia fell under with the water whirlpooling all around them, and Jade raining boiling arrows down onto them. But that wasn’t enough. As Zeref went under, the bubble was immediately broken, and down came Renee, landing in a super cool ninja pose, mad with rage.

“Good bye and good riddance!” shouted Renee grimly and finished them off with an awesome display of water magic, flipping the pair up and down, and sending the water out of the boat with one push.

“This. Is. Not. Over. We’re just two people, and you had an experienced fighter on your side. This won’t be the last you see of Team Leo. When we all come for you – NONE OF YOU WILL SURVIVE!!” cried Zeref and broke out of his watery prison, fleeing as fast as he possibly could while still recovering from that torture.

“Go tell those Team Leo’s! Run back to them – and tell them this. You might think we’re just the Pisces, but we are NOT going down without a fight!” yelled Hannah triumphantly.

We all cheered and started jumping up and down. Our first victory! Well, not our first, but it definitely was the best!
“What do we do with her?” asked Ivy, pointing with her shoe to the unmoving figure of Ophelia who was lying on the floor, beaten.

“I think she’s still alive. We should take her for questioning.” answered Blizzard.

“Interrogation? Sounds fun.” Commented Sapphire as she walked past. We all stared at her as she shrugged and moved on.

“That’s a good idea. Yes, tie her up. We’ll try to get some information out of her tomorrow.” Said Renee forlornly.

“What’s wrong? We did an awesome job – especially you! We totally sent them running!” boasted Jade.

Renee gestured at the dead governors, half of them dead over the table, and the rest on the floor. “Today the Pisces suffered a great loss. Five governors. We’d especially need them when the war comes. Once the tribe finds out – Oh boy. We may have won this fight, but Zeref is right. We need to beat these guys. But I have no idea how. .” she gazed out the window. None of us had known Renee for very long, but this person definitely didn’t seem like her.

“We’ll figure it out, besides, I have a question. Where does this sword come from?”I asked, trying to make her think about something else. That could make her feel better.

“That? Oh, it was just hanging on display somewhere. It was uncovered on some expedition, so it’s pretty old. It’s nothing special though – don’t go around getting a big head or anything, it’s just some old sword” answered Renee. I sighed, disappointed. Well, at least I knew it was sharp.

“Before everyone starts celebrating – Where are we?” asked Alia. Oh, I still needed to thank her for giving me fire powers for two seconds. Or at least, giving my sword fire powers for two seconds. But since everyone was running to look out the window I joined them.

“This is definitely not back at the doughnut island.” commented Jade.

“Doughnut island?” asked Renee rubbing her head and sighing, “Children these days, honestly. Anyway, judging by the scenery we are probably at the south-east part of town. Meaning, we haven’t drifted too far. I have no clue how we even managed to drift, but anyway, since I have about no magic energy left we’ll have to stay here a while. We should probably start getting ready for the war ahead, warning the citizens and all that. But for now, let’s just rest.”

“Hey, where do you think Nodin and Victorique ended up?” piped up Blizzard.

“Maybe they got kidnapped. Or got into a fight with Team Leo’s” suggested Alia.

“They probably just got lost. Wow, just wow.” sighed Sapphire.

“Since we’ve got nothing better to do- maybe we should go back to that sightseeing idea. We might see a cool place. . to warn citizens about the impending doom.” I proposed.

“Seriously? Ehh, why not. We might find Nodin or Victorique.” Agreed Jade.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of PoV

Gosh, that took forever. Enjoy ;)

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

blizzardnight127

I. Was. Actually. Gone. For. Six. Days. And. I. Have. No. Idea. What. Has. Happened. End of discussion.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

teamruby28

Um... Good POV but I'm going to say that Hannah is Neutral at the beginning and turns to Pisces. I think I said it in my form but im posting it again for future refrwnces

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Yeah, I know that pov I did yesterday was a bit wierd. . . I couldn't really think properly. . :/

Blizzard: Well, not much has happened in the past six days. Read the pov's and you'll be fine :)

Alvera: Ok, but it's going to be kinda hard for Hannah to be neutral, I mean, her tribe is going under attack. She's gonna have to pick a side. I mean, I know you have picked a side already, but, well, you know, Hannah will have to join fully.

Also, a lot of you guys' characters were actally originally on Team Leo, but I bossed you into being Team Pisces, because I thought it would make sense. If you still want to be Team Leo, you can go back, although it's kind of too late since I've made you fight your own Team. Therefor, if you want, you can make side character's who can be spies/badguys/double-crossers/moles/assasins/whatever other thing that you think fits with this. If you want. Or, can be bothered.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Nodin PoV

"I escaped." I told them once I found my comrades in the middle of street.

"How did that happen?" Riley raised an eyebrow.

"I just escaped while everyone was not looking. I had to sacrifice Victorique, however." I explained.

"No you didn't, I'm right here." Victorique argued.

"Her death was not in vain." I added.

"I hate you SO much." Victorique looked away in annoyance.

"Ooookay..." Riley looked at me in question. "So...Wanna know what we were doing?"

"Not particularly. Right now I just want to kill you and take your place as Main Character." I explained.

"Wait...What?"

"You heard me."

"You will never take my Main Character status! The powers provided to me from the creator of this RP will save me!" He declared.

"Curses. I didn't think about that." I gritted my teeth in frustration.

"That's probably because you're a fool." Sapphire rolled her eyes.

"Silence! I still have a trick up my sleeve." I grinned as I snapped my fingers. Instantly, Melody materialized out of thin air, pushed Alia aside, and tackle hugged Riley to the ground as she screamed, "WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!".

"Oh no. She's too funny!" Riley yelled. "MAIN CHARACTER POWERS ACTIVATE!"

Melody then vanished and everything seemed to return to normal.

I then used my pendulum and...Used it as an actual pendulum. "You are under my control..."

"I am not under your control..."  Riley said.

"Well, I'm all out of options..."

"Why are you doing this Nodin?" Hannah asked.

"The day demands it. Also Victorique is dead." I explained.

"I'm right here!" Victorique yelled.

"Yes you are." I grinned. "Now...Everyone shall die! Also Gemini RULZ!"

"AAAAAAAAAAARGH!" Victorique shouted and threw a giant boulder at me which crushed me completely.

"Worth it." I said and died.

"Y-You just killed him." Riley stated.

"Yes I did." Victorique replied.

"Nice! Before we finish this, however...There's one last thing I must say on behalf of the creator of this RP..." Riley cleared his throat and then paused for dramatic effect. "WHY ISN'T ANYBODY POSTING!?"

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger