Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Branch: Ekaterina

Thanks for that Faye. Now I can remember some of the stuff that happened without 're-reading old pov. I meant to pov today, but I will try tomorrow then. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

You're strong enough to make your own path.

Yours in Demigodishness and all that, Peace out

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

OMG!!! 5 PAGES!!!!

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Branch: Janus

Yeah that's cool but I still don't get what is happening in the RP.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

i can almost breathe again

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Branch: Lucian

I almost threw up writing this. XD

Victorique's POV

There were limited things one could do at night. I entered a midnight café, since it was the first building that was still open. I was in a hurry to find the others, and I needed directions pronto. The door chime tolled, signaling my arrival. Searching for an employee, I found the only waiter, who smiled at me as I approached him, sipping at a glass of lemon tea at the counter.

"Want some?" he offered with a mischievous grin as I settled in front of him.

“Sure,” I smiled, sipping once he handed me a glass. "Hey, um, do you mind giving me directions? I'm new to town. I was supposed to meet up with my friends at the Piscean government capitol, but I got separated somehow." Here I mentally rolled my eyes.

"The Piscean government capitol?" he laughed. "That's so far. Whatever for?"

"I'm from Gemini, and we've been losing electricity lately,” I quickly fabricated. “We were sent to explore other methods. Water's a really strong power source, but we don't have much information on it."

He nodded. "Ahh, but why not go to the Piscean library instead?"

"We don't really have much time," I explained, leaning in closer. "And don't tell anybody, but Geminis are really lazy people."

"Gotcha," he winked. "Here, I'll write you up the directions, though I do believe they're closed by now," he said, pursing his lips. "In the meantime, enjoy this bowl of free candy."

I laughed. "Thanks, but - " He had already gone to fetch a paper and pen.

Shrugging, I opened a candy wrapper and popped it into my mouth. It tasted strange, but I brushed it off. Two people were playing chess, and a couple other friends kept bellowing their oohs and ohhs. It looked fun, and I wanted to join them. Casually grabbing a second candy, I observed their game. Not a good move, I tutted. The knight is more valuable than the rook. Ahh so that’s why you set the queen up there. Smart. Suddenly feeling nauseous, I held my head, turning back to the counter and laying my eyes on the heap of empty candy wrappers I had subconsciously taken. Oops. Feeling skeptical, I checked the ingredients of the candy, and though my eyesight was blurred, it was no mistake that Jack Daniel’s was listed. I swore. I had been ployed out of sobriety. By the time the waiter returned with several Scorpio assassins, I had incurred a severe vertigo.

A splash of water aimed at me by a Scorpio slightly cooled my intense headache, and I was on my feet. Still feeling sick, I fled the café, ran down the side dock, and vomited into the water a few seconds later before continuing down the harbor. I twisted and turned, blindly running through the night and occasionally slipping due to the unavoidable swaying. I had no idea where I was going, but eventually, I lost them.

Exhausted, I slipped into an alleyway and leaned against a building. Panting, I looked up at the sky before widening my eyes, sprinting deeper into the aisle, and retching my insides out. This lasted for several minutes, or at least, a while. When one is tipsy, it is difficult to tell time. I used my cardigan to clean myself up, leaving it beside the pile of vomit, and began the trek back near the opening of the alleyway when it began to rain. I welcomed it since I was feeling nasty. The cold soaked my brain, hair, and clothes, and my vertigo eased down a bit. As I sat down against the building, hugging my knees to my chest, a cold breeze passed, and the rain began pouring heavily. The rhythmic pitter patter made me relax, and I became drowsy. Eventually, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Stop it," Kenan mumbled under his breath.

"What are you gonna do about it, huh?" the older kid sneered. "Pelter me with rocks like your sister? Oh wait," he chortled. "You can't."

My brother stifled a sniff, but kept a game face. "My sister is far more talented than you'll ever be. You're nothing."

"If he's nothing, then what are you?" another kid returned.

"I'm special," he smiled, repeating what I had told him a million times. "I'll develop something far more useful than simply bothering people with air."

"I don't bother people with air."

"Keep telling yourself that."

"Don't be so arrogant. At least we have something," a third kid chimed in. "We don't need a big sister to constantly protect us. Speaking of which, where is she?"

"I'm surviving against the three of you right now. Being a weakling and everything, I guess you're not that hard to defeat."

"Wanna bet?!" the other kid roared rushing at him before slamming into an earth wall I had created in the nick of time.

"What are you doing here?" Kenan said through gritted teeth.

"Protecting you," I replied, cocking a head to the side as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I don't need your protection," he insisted angrily.

I furrowed my brows. "But they were hurting you."

"And I was taking care of them."

"A very nice job indeed," my tone dripping with sarcasm.

"Seriously! I've had enough of your controlling tendencies. Trust me for once, okay?" tears sprung in his eyes.

"Protecting you," I widened my eyes as the scene replayed. Is this déjà vu?

"But,” I said quietly,” they were hurting you.”

"A very nice job indeed.” I did not mean to say that.

"Seriously! I've had enough of your controlling tendencies. Trust me for once, okay?" tears sprung in his eyes.

"Protecting you.” No.

"But they were hurting you.” NO.

"A very nice job indeed.” I wanted to cry for his upcoming words.

"What are you doing here?" a familiar voice called me back. I looked up drowsily, afraid the dream had started all over again. I relaxed as I recognized my surroundings, but I stared dumbly at the person, feebly trying to identify his face.

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

i am water; soft enough to offer life; tough enough to drown it away 

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

My sister has The PC NOOOOO!

Just wait for me a bit longer.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

interesting. So basically Blizzard right now Hannah and Ivy have met us and we all kind of talked about what happened and why we are in Pisces. I guess we were just about to go to the government since we are pretty close, but maybe we're waiting for Victorique and Nodin. Then I can pov. Hope that helps :) 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Thanks. Now I think I can try to PoV.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Nodin

Excellent. I was lost.

I randomly walked around the streets in the middle of the night with no idea where I was going. There weren't many people walking around on the streets. Some walked on water while some couples had their little romantic trips on gondolas.

I, on the other hand, was scouting the place in search of a way to locate the others. At some point I found a group of people and asked them for directions to the Piscean government.

"Hmm...Who knows...Was it South...Or was it East from here? East is on the left, right?" Was their reply.

These people were crazy. Their ignorance on their own surroundings drove me mad and made me want to punch a random wall.

While walking around I kept reaching dead with no stop.

The 9th time I couldn't take it and punched the wall blocking my way in frustration. "I hate this place, no wonder the Leo want to destroy it."

"You're on of the people who want to warn the government, aren't you?" I heard someone's voice. Looking around, I managed to locate a man dressed in black on top of a building. He had cold green eyes, grey hair and a horizontal scar across his nose.

"And who are you?" I asked while narrowing my eyes, and slightly moving my leg backwards, ready to make a move at any point in time.

"The Pisces must be left ignorant, should word spread across the people, it would cause a panic. Leo must conquer this land and remold it into something greater." He said and a faint smile formed on his face. "I believe, you agree with me."

"You...How long have you been trailing me?" I asked in worry.

"We've been keeping our eyes on all of you since the moment you boarded the train, waiting for the opportune moment to silence each and every one of you." He answered.

"So...You know everything about me." I lowered my head, allowing a shadow to cover half my face.

"Indeed, we've gathered sufficient information. Your mission will fail and you and your friends will all die." He announced.

"Then, I guess it's okay to fight back..." I said and I noticed the man in black narrowing his eyes as we shared a moment of complete silence.

In an instant, I launched the pendulum of my left hand at him, but the man used wind in order to jump really high and dodge it.

I then used my other pendulum, but again, by harnessing the wind, he was able to dodge it.

I channeled the wind around my chains in order to make them chase after him, but the man was really agile. At some point he found an opening and shot a powerful bullet of wind towards me. I did a somersault forward in order to dodge and then took to the roof in order to chase after him.

A question lingered in my mind, however. If he wanted to kill me. Why was he running away?

This was definitely a trap but I was ready to brave it.

I made the chains go after him, but he kept dodging everything with ease.

At some point he used wind to jump across a really wide canal and onto the roof of a far away house.

I instead used the pendulum to pierce the wall and swing across, but right then a whip of water got raised from the canal and then wrapped around my leg before pulling me into the water.

I was too reckless. There were two people after me.

Before I could even try to break free, I was placed into a bubble which then turned to ice. Trapping me within it before getting raised onto the surface.

I tried breaking it but it was no use. The ice was really tough.

A tiny hole opened at some point but it was only there to sneak in a dark green gas.

"We heard your little story and we must say, we're quite interested. Maybe we could try and experiment on you before ending your life." Were the last words I heard before passing out.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Blizzard's PoV

Now we happened to go some point into Pisces in which I got lost. Using my wind skills, I was able to retrace the footsteps, but something made me stop. I looked at my feet and so they were earthbound. I couldn't move. Must be some really good Earth controllers. But using my wind skill, I was able to levitate, and saw my capturer.

"So your not going to Pisces after all." he said. "Leo must rule."

"No." was all I said before creating blasts of winds, dodging the man's attack.

I realized something about Wind magic practicularly useful is that you can use other magic for your own use. So when a boulder came, I stopped it midair, turned it around, then push it towards the man.

But someone must've been real quiet becuase I was been thrown into a nearby river.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

It seems the Leo's are at the top of their game. Should I still go to the government first or fight the Leo's? Ooh, actually, I think I have an idea!

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

I'll pov when I can

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Riley’s PoV ~

“So that’s the story” I finished wrapping up our very own series of unfortunate events (see what I did there!  ). Ivy took in a deep breath then sighed angrily. I wondered what her back story was. She didn’t really seem like all of those Pisces. “Well. I suppose that was some adventure. . But, I can’t believe. . a war?” asked Hannah. “Yeah, well it’s not like we asked to save the dumb country. I’m not even supposed to be on their side!. . . Anyway, where’s Victorique? She should be here by now. I didn’t think she’d be that bad at finding some government boat! Honestly. ” said Sapphire stormily. She looked around again and then sat down with furious “humpphh’. “It’s not just some ‘government boat’ Miss. Sapphire. It’s the centre of Pisces, with libraries full of information about our Zodiac, and different museum exhibits and lots and lots of cool stuff. Most of all it’s where the Piscean Government meets up to discuss . . something about Pisces” stated Hannah. “Well right now they should be discussing this war!” exclaimed Jade. “Yeah. After all that we’ve finally reached our destination. Then this will all be over” mumbled Sapphire. All over? I couldn’t believe it. After all we’ve been through this past . . how long had it been? Two weeks or so? Longer? I couldn’t remember. This definitely wasn’t the exact ‘Dream Team’ but these were the best friends I’d ever had! “Yeah, Sapphire and Jade are right. Even without Nodin or Victorique we’ll have to convince the Government. It’s been too long. They need to know” I said. “Hang on. Where’s that winter guy?” asked Alia. I looked around. “That’s right, Blizzard’s gone too. Does anyone have any idea?” asked Jade. “He probably went to look for something and got distracted like a little kid” suggested Sapphire. There was a splash. “What was that?” I asked. “It’s Pisces, stuff splash all the time. And now Hannah and I saw you guys get attacked so we can help you persuade the Government” said Ivy. “So what are we waiting for? Let’s go to the Government already! We’re literally two metres away!” I beamed and jumped up.

We all got over and walked towards the Government Boat. Although it was even more gigantic up close. In its own pool of water in the middle of this uneven doughnut shaped island sat the majestic ship. It was made of wood, natural materials, so Pisces, and was carved wonderfully. There was a large bridge – like plank of wood to walk up to the boat and we climbed up in single file and entered the deck. Hannah and Ivy took the lead. The door wasn’t even locked or anything so we just walked in. It was huge and decorated with shells, bones, sand even. All sorts of things you would never expect in one place. The boat had one corridor to the left which Hannah told us led to the Museum of Pisces. On the right another corridor branched off to the library. We continued walking, taking in the beautiful sights. “It’s beautiful” sighed Jade and Alia. Hannah smiled, but even Ivy gasped. Sapphire walked alone at the back so I couldn’t tell if she was blown away. We walked down the corridor until we reached a set of huge ocean blue double doors with rose gold handles. Hannah knocked on the door once. No reply. She tried again. Nope. Angrily she rapped on the door three times and it swung open.

Before us was a huge u-shaped table that took up half the plainly decorated room. Half the wall was made out of tinted glass to a beautiful view of the ocean and the floor and the rest of the walls were wooden and somehow had a light sprinkle of sand. There were five Governor’s sitting at the table, but in front of us stood another Governor, the most intimidating of them all. She was tall with pale skin and her auburn was done up in a bun. She wore a blue trench coat that was up to her ankles and tied up with a yellow belt. With the addition of her pink ankle boots she was like a super-tall circus lady, all dressed up so bright it hurt my eyes. Luckily the other Governor’s weren’t this bright. They just looked a mixture of bored and confused. “We’re in the middle of a very important business meeting children. I’m so sorry for this but I have to tell you to leave” said the woman. “But what we have to say is important!” yelled out Hannah as the lady tried to push us out the door. “Really? And what would you kids know that the Government of Pisces doesn’t? We know everything that’s happening here, but if your friends are having problems I can’t help you” replied the woman. “The thing is, what we have to say isn’t in Pisces! I mean, it is but, it’s not here yet, which is to say it will be, but then again . . .” I started stuttering but luckily Jade took over. “Governess” she started politely. “Renee. You children may call me Councilwoman Renee” interrupted Councilwoman Renee. “Well, Councilwoman Renee, we have to report to you about a war that is about to break out between the Zodiac tribe of Leo, joined with Aries and Taurus, against Pisces!” explained Jade. The council people in the room started laughing, even Renee. “Nonsense! That is absolute garbage! Don’t you think we’d know if there was about to be a war against us!” exclaimed Renee and resumed laughing. Jade reddened but the look in her eyes was fierce. She opened her mouth to say something. “Shut up! Look here all of you! We- I – didn’t travel half-way across the continent so I could be laughed at! What we’re telling you is the truth! If you’re not going to listen, be my guest, and let the Leo, Taurus and Aries crush you alive” yelled Sapphire. Everyone turned and stared at her. She had been quiet throughout this walk and that sudden outburst had even stunned the Government! “I’ve got better things to do anyway” said Sapphire, she turned. “No, wait! Just, please stay Sapphire” cried out Alia and ran up to her. Sapphire brushed her off but took two steps forward then turned. She was now watching us from a distance. . . why did that feel so awkward? “So, you say you travelled half-way across the continent. How do we know you aren’t just saying this so that we start a war with the other tribes and this becomes a world war? How do we know you aren’t just a bunch of pranking kids? Although, that one does have the attitude of an Aries” observed Renee. “Oh, you should listen to the kids” said a voice. Everyone turned. Who had spoken? “Ohh yes. These kids are bad news. Very, very bad news. Maybe you should just ignore them. Or maybe you should ignore me” said the voice. We all turned trying to locate the voice. Suddenly one of the Governer’s screamed. We all turned again to see three governors’ lying on the floor. Next second another two. Councilwoman Renee pulled out a water bottle from her pocket and poured it into the air which she then held together as a bubble. Not the scariest weapon. Everyone was shocked. I felt a fire and turned to see Sapphire’s palms alight. We felt a wind and the group of us became a circle back to back forced into submission by the wind. Suddenly a figure materialised. Floating up in the air and staring down at us. He had white hair but looked young and his dark purple eyes glared. “The kids might be bad news, but the LeoTaurAriel fighters are worse!” he declared and floated down to the ground. Another fighter approached – this one was a woman. She walked up to us threateningly. She must have been the one to silently take care of the Governor’s while the other one distracted us with his weirdo poetry. The fighters didn’t hold any weapons, so their magic must have been insanely strong. “This is bad” whispered Jade in a panic. “Ya think?” asked Alia, trying her best to lighten the mood. It only made us feel worse. “I can’t believe we have to fight again” complained Ivy. “Children. . I – I think I believe you know. If I say run get out of here. I’ll hold them off for long enough for you to get me help” whispered Councilwoman Renee. At first she’d seemed mortally terrified. But now she looked like she could finish off a whole army. Sadly, I doubted she could. “No way are we gonna leave you behind! Even if you were very ignorant, rude and selfish we have to help you” cried Hannah. “Thanks for your loyalty” replied Renee sarcastically. “Enough chit-chat! Now, we gonna finish them off or not, Zeref?” asked the woman, her long blue hair tied into a high ponytail which bounced every time she turned her head, almost making you want to laugh despite her murderous expression. “Of course, My Lady!” replied the man with the white hair. What kind of a parent comes up with a name like Zeref? I would hate to be called that! I was just thinking about the weirdness of the man’s name when he floated up into the sky. He crafted a small tornado in his palms and stared at the lady. “May I?” he asked. “Please” answered the woman, and he let the tornado rip.

End of pov ~ ~ ~ Ooh, cliffhanger! (sort of)

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Yeah Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Event. I finished the Ending where they were in the island and then this man was like Olaf or something and then pretend to be pregnant yeah.

Blizzard's PoV

I'm not going to let two fighters beet me. I invisiblized and began to sneak away. I managed to silence my steps but it soon wear off. They started to attac but of course, being invisible I easily slipped away. I soon figured that flying is the best idea for this. I soon araived at the government. I figured that being an excellent wind mage I could see through invisibilty, so I wasn't surprised about the man. Just as Zeref was about to throw the tornado, I used invisibilty and managed to re-direct the direction back to Zeref. They certainly was not able to see who did it. So they just presumed it was one of them.

One game can be played by two. I thought. Zeref was angry so he decided to make the powerful blast of wind. He created a 402 wind strength but I thought he could do better. So the same, I reversed it.

I noticed his mother was not doing anything. I thought she will be powerful? But then I noticed. She was planning. She was creating. She was strengthening Zeref's powers.

Worst and longest PoV I ever made.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Ok then. And just to clarify - That lady is not  Zeref's mother. Riley was just thinking. 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sapphirehorse149

aka SingingHorse16

I'll try and POV sometime soon. Also, I don't think I mentioned, but Sapphire doesn't use her element that much. She uses weapons a lot more. Just clarifying.

• Posted at:

Always remembered.

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Sorry! If you want just ignore half of the fire magic I made her do and we can say she fount with weapons instead. 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Oh ok then. I wonder if Lemony Snicket will write a Series of Fortunate Events. Lol.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Lol, that would probably go against everything Lemony Snicket stands for! 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Hannah

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?! My fists clenched as the tornado let go. There was nothing I could do... and that annoyed. My least favorite thing to do was feel helpless... and not like I could do anything. My magic was weak compared to the people who broke in, but that doesn't mean I wasn't useless.

" Who are you," I snapped at the people floating in the sky. " Assuming the fact that you are here, you must be allies with the Leos, Aries, or Taurus." Sapphire gave me a look and I shrugged back. We had to stall or do whatever we could. It was the least we could do.

" It doesn't matter," the woman said. " What matters is the fact that you won't be interfering with our plans."

Jade laughed," Try us."

( sorry it was short, most of it due to lack of inspiration and business)

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Bump! Teleport! Wingardium Leviosa! *swish and flick!*

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

blizzardnight127

BuMPBuMPBuMPBuMPBuMPBuMPBuMPBuMPBuMPBuMP

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

blizzardnight127

* glares at Aurora * How dare you. I wrote 'Bump' one millisecond before you did.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Bumpy

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

blizzardnight127

wILL TRY TO PoV tonight. Busy with exam.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I'll try and PoV soon as well.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Aurora: I wanted to say, I love Counsilwoman Renee. I imagine her as this super awesome independent woman who can beat you to a pulp without even trying. And Zeref. When I saw the name I thought, someone has been watching too much Fairy Tail XP.

Great job with the characters. :)

Nodin PoV

My eyes slowly opened but it was really hard to retain a perfect state of consciousness due to the intense dizziness and the blurriness.

I looked around and realized I was in some kind of pod full of water. An oxygen mask was placed before my mouth while various tubes were pierced on various parts of my body.

Once I became conscious again I saw a group of scientists talking to each other while examining a screen which showed my current stasis.

"We were unable to locate anything noteworthy on the boy apart from the lack of magical energy." Said a scientist who wore glasses.

"So you were unable to examine any suspicious responses? If he is of no use then kill him." The tall man said. He apparently was the head scientist.

"However, we managed to find some odd carvings on the subject's back which seem to be related to his condition. Shouldn't we examine them further?" The guy with the glasses asked.

"Do you think you'll find something appeasing through this research?" The lead scientist asked.

"I'm positive sir. If we identify the cause we could possibly create a virus which robs away the magical energy of those infected."

"Then what are you waiting for? With something like that as a weapon we could destroy all those who oppose us." I spotted the head scientist grin.

"Right away sir but we were thinking of running some tests which could endanger the subject's life. I would like to ask for permission to see them through." The scientist said as he adjusted his glasses.

"Granted. Do whatever you must to bring me results."

"As you command sir." The scientist with the glasses bowed and moved away.

"Umm...Sir...I just noticed the subject is conscious." The voice of a female scientist was heard.

"Are you an idiot!?"  The scientist with the glasses shouted. "I told you to keep him in a comatose state at all times! Inject him with another tranquilizer immidiately."

At the sound of that I tried to move but before I could even react, my body went numb and became drowsy once more.

My eyelids got heavy and as before I could try and call out for help, I was once more asleep.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

teamruby28

Hey guys. I'm not going to be on for maybe the rest of the week. I left a note on a rp I'm in and I don't want to retype it.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Thanks Angel, that's real nice :) Although, the whole idea of this rp is based on a game my sister and I used to play. Councilwoman Renee is a character she created, with my little touch ups. And yeah, I was wondering if anyone would get that Fairy Tail reference XP   

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

blizzardnight127

To speak the truth, I have no idea what the world is Fairy Tails. I mean, wither its anime or videogame, right? So yeah.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Blizzard: Fairy Tail is an anime. ;)

@Aurora: Really? Which one. I wonder if I know of it. Being a gamer and all, I'm interested. :P

Also, props on your sister for coming up with such a cool character. She reminds me of Olivier Mira Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Blizzard's PoV

Strengthenin magic! I never know anyone can do that. But of course, if our powers is combined together, we could have a evens of possibility to win them. I had a bit of equation inside my head going on, which is complicating. I figured the best way to win them is to interrupt the strengthning. We just have to... block it from reaching Zeref! Simple! The question is... how?

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Angel :  I think it's super cool that you're a gamer! But. . . When I said game I meant a what we called a 'pretend game', In which you act out what you would do and say as a character in some made up situation. Like a verbal and moving around rp XD I am really bad at explaining :P. But basically in this story my sister was a girl called Meow and I was a girl called Tamara. We had to constantly switch character's and personalities to role play side characters, and she just happened to get up and say 'I am Councilwoman Renee.'

Also, I've never watched Fulmetal Alchemist, but I have heard of it and it was recommended to me, but Olivier is such an awesome name!!! She sounds awesome. X3

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Blizzard: Strengthening magic eh? Interesting concept. Perhaps she is an Earth element. Then again, healing suits Water. But she seems like a vicious Flame warrior. My Zeref's got Air covered though :P

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Olivierrr. She's absolutely amazing. ;_; WATCH FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD. YOU WILL NOT REGRET ITT.

After I finish this flipping essay, I'll try to whip up a POV. @_@

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Aurora: Are you serious? I used to play pretend and make up stories with my cousins and sister. We used to be wizards, pokemon trainers, zombie slayers, etc.

You made me remember my childhood. :'(

Thank you. :D

@Faye: Totally. FMA: Brotherhood is my most favorite anime but my favorite character is Mustang, not Olivier. ;P

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Invisible ink because spoilers. >.< You're welcome.

@Angel - Olivier is amazing though she's not my favorite character either. >.< MUSTANGGGG. Initially I was completely in love with Envy (he's too hot, and I was too smitten by him I actually forgave him for Hughes. O_O) though after he committed suicide, my love switched to Mustang, and I wanted to marry him. Buuuut I ship him too much with Riza so I can't. ;_; BECAUSE OF HIM I WANT PYROKINESIS. One character who truly captured my heart though was Ling Yao. XD He's too adorable. :3

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Invisible ink for spoilers.

@Faye: NOOOO! XD

I hated Envy so much because he killed Hughes and kept getting away with everything but I ended up liking him later on. Especially when Mustang started burning him with no mercy. That part is my favorite and because I hated Envy at that point I ended up enjoying it (I'm such a sadist :3). But yeah Riza is epic and those two are great together. Because of Mustang, I started randomly snapping my fingers hoping that I could make flames (>.

But no, the character I can't get enough of is Alex Armstrong! He's SOOOO funny, his comedy is so good because it has been passed down in the Armstrong family for generations. XP

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

musicspy18

I am sooooooooo sorry that I haven't been posting:( I feel soooo bad leaving this thread.............................

I took a small break off of this website and I just got back on.

SOOOO! Where is Jade in all of this??? (I got lost......again:(

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

blizzardnight127

@Jade: Basically they are talking about a anime in which I have no possibly idea of knowing it because like I said: I'm way behind mordern age. So basically two people are fighting and we're at the Piscean gonvernment, a Councilwoman Renee is good guys and a Zeref and a lady who are bad guys. Zeref is air though the woman specialize n magical strengthning. You are there too, Victorique and Nodin were missing, Nodin is kidnapped and yeah. Basically.

@EVERYONE: You must take a break from anime. Look at me. I survived, without no iPad, no cell, no television, no games, no anime, just a bunch of books and one computer. Seriously you guys are overreacting. Anime is not important. They are just fun, yes, but true joy is hidden at your inner self (quoting one of my dead rps.) You must learn that when one day, no fun is provided except books and only one connection to web society, anime is very little.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

@Angel - THE ARMSTRONGS ARE BAE.

Victorique’s POV

“YOU!” I scrambled up, promptly swaying to the side. I was still dizzy. The Pisces waiter reached out to help me, but I swatted his hand away and reclined against the brick wall instead.

He pursed his lips. “I swear I had no clue the Scorpio were after you.”

“Why are you here?” I narrowed my eyes skeptically.

He heaved a sigh. “I felt guilty for leading them to you, so I went off to find you to see if you were okay.”

I scoffed. No one would go out of one’s way in order to find someone to see if they were okay just because one felt guilty of letting some Scorpio in. In fact, one would not even know one was guilty and simply move on. The fact that he bothered to find me proved that he was still working for them and was trying to win my trust back. I did not intend to fall into his trap, but I was curious to know what kind of lies he had in store. “What about the candy?”

“That wasn’t me!” He widened his eyes frantically. “It was probably one of the Scorpios.”

Putting the blame on others now, aye? It was totally him. If he was completely innocent, he would not have even known about the candy. What an amateur. I pretended to weigh the matter in my head. This was my favorite part of captivating my prey, though this time I was the prey. I needed him to believe I was going to trust him. I had been in his shoes for far too long, and I knew most of the tricks of his role inside out. He was messing with the wrong person. “Well, I’m okay as you can see. I’m hungover, but I can deal with it. Why are you still here?”

“I was thinking maybe I could personally show you the way to the Piscean Government,” he rang his hands together. “You know, just a favor to be even.”

I raised a brow. It was obviously a trap, but I was curious on what they had in mind. Surely the Leos knew my capabilities and background. I glanced at the Pisces waiter. I was confident I could take care of myself, especially with this “enemy” unaware of my awareness. Why not play along? It’d be fun. “Alright,” I spoke slowly to throw him off. If I was too readily trusting, it might give my intention away. “But I’m only doing this because I need to get there. Not because I trust you.”

By then, I actually no longer cared whether I met up with the others before Nodin, but having the Pisces waiter think that I did was amusing. I stood up straight and exited the alleyway with him. “By the way, I’m Skeets,” he stuck out a hand, which I glared at. “No? Okay.”

I followed Skeets down the dock to a boat, where he purchased two tickets for the ride. I climbed in cautiously, subtly glancing at my surroundings. I had not spotted any Scorpios so far, but I was willing to bet they were lurking somewhere in the shadows. My knees felt jumpy. I was so ready to jump in the water to make an escape, but I controlled myself to play along.

To my bewilderment, we actually arrived at my destination. I could see the emboldened words “Piscean Government” slapped across the hull of the capitol. Stepping out of the shaky boat, I raised a brow at Skeets, muttered, “Thanks,” and slipped away. I could not believe my eyes. I had actually made it. Maybe he was not the traitor I initially thought he was.

A few meters away, I furrowed my brows at the gloomy clouds gathering overhead. I had not realized it, but the atmosphere was gustier than before. Upon reaching the shore of the doughnut-shaped island’s center, a powerful tornado formed, and I was thrown back. Scrambling up, I held onto a nearby palm tree when the tornado’s direction was reversed. The water the capitol floated upon sloshed back and forth, and I suddenly received an idea.

I climbed up the palm tree, which was easier to do due to the wind, and grappled onto it with my legs. With full concentration and several hand movements, I manipulated the sand, parting it to create a pathway. I intended to create a makeshift canal between the water in the inner island and the water outside of the island. The capitol would be able to sail out of its situation.

Out of nowhere, a layer of sand suddenly covered my work. I widened my eyes and flared my nostrils, searching for whoever was responsible. That had taken a generous amount of my energy, and having it undone thoroughly irritated me. Another whisk of sand layered on top, and I was blindly scanning my surroundings. I wished Sapphire was with me. Searching was her specialty. Another slab of sand blanketed the surface, but this time I controlled my frustration. Over in a corner, I noticed a small boat and a familiar face a little way from the island.

Growling, I manipulated Skeets’s effort away and sent a spray of sand towards his face. With renewed energy, I pushed the sand out, and with two motions, the waters rushed to connect and the Government cruised out onto open sea. I grinned at Skeets haughtily when I felt the ground around me begin to shake. The next thing I knew, my tree was uprooted, and my body was on the shore.

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 , , 7