Sorry I haven't loved recently, busy

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Branch: Ekaterina

I will try to pov today but l dunno If I can, I will try.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

You're strong enough to make your own path.

Yours in Demigodishness and all that, Peace out

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Riley PoV ~

I stretched out my arms and looked out the window. I had expected a quick journey, four days max, just exploring Zodiac Gemini with Jade and then warning Zodiac Pisces about the terrible danger they were in, and had been hoping the worst problem on this mission would be to persuade Pisces Councillors we weren’t playing a prank on them. Sadly, now that sounded too easy. I looked around and saw Nodin stirring slightly, Sapphire still completely knocked out and Victorique and Jade just sat silently. “How long have I been out?” Nodin asked. “A day or so” I replied. At least a conversation would liven things up in the train. “That long huh?” he replied and Jade once again used her magic to cool the towel. I sure was glad Jade was with us, because my water magic was close to useless and I didn’t know how to Heal. I hope I get to learn Healing magic in Pisces, because that would be cool. I hadn’t been paying much attention to the conversation until Victorique asked Nodin why he hated Scorpio’s so much, or something like that. Well this will be interesting, after all I don’t know all that much about Nodin either, and his friend had to save us so I figured it would be a good learning opportunity. Suddenly though I heard a loud noise from somewhere on the train. I couldn’t figure out what it was but it didn’t sound like any noise naturally on a train.”This could be trouble” Jade noted and looked at us. I realised that sitting up in this tiny little train compartment was boring me to death, and I had rested pretty well so I got up confidently. “Let’s go. We’ll fight together” I announced. “I’ll come with you” said Nodin and tried to get up but fell back on his seat. No matter how hard he tried to hide it, he had been seriously weakened and there was no way he’d have enough energy if this turned out to be a full on fight. “You and sapphire will stay here” Victorique decided and we headed out.

Luckily the train wasn’t going very fast and the Gemini’s technology made sure walking around was just as normal and steady as on real ground so it wasn’t hard for us to make our way up. “This might not be the best idea” said Jade. “We have to find out what that was” I replied. “Indeed. After all, it would most probably be agents looking for us, we might as well finish them off” answered Victorique and the conversation ended. We climbed up and the noises got louder. I though I heard footsteps but the train echoed in all directions it was hard to tell where the danger was. “Should we split up?” I asked. “I normally would say we stick together but we might have to. This train is pretty big and echoes” said Jade. “I don’t like this idea much, but we might as well. I’ll go this way” said Victorique and marched off. I was pretty sure she really didn’t mind that idea, and she probably wanted to be alone. “I’ll go this way then, see ya!” said Jade cheerily and walked off.

Guess this is the only way left, I decided and walked off. I heard a voice and ran quickly, just in time to see a girl with red hair fall on the floor and scream. She tried to crawl away but behind her a man dressed in casual clothes but with a mask covering most of his face got ready to attack, a sword in his hand. “Stop!” I shouted and ran up to the man. Surprised he took a step back but swung his sword around again. I realised I didn’t have any weapons on me but managed to dodge his attack. I wanted to call out for my friends but I didn’t think they’d hear me. I kicked his legs and pulled a small water bottle out of my pocket. I spilled some water on the floor and did my best to make it wrap around his legs and knock him over. I had no idea who he was and I don’t think he wanted me, only this stranger girl but I fought him anyway. Finally he decided to stop. He probably could have finished me off but maybe decided not to weaken himself over a small, insignificant kid, so instead he muttered something angrily then walked off concealing his sword. I wanted to run after him but decided not to, instead turning to the girl. Her green eyes stared wide at me, shocked. I helped her up. “Thanks” she said. “No problem. I’m Riley” I said and smiled. “I’m Alia” she replied. “You look weak” I noted then realised it was a pretty obvious thing. I wondered why that man had wanted to kill her but decided not to ask. “I was fighting and almost drained my powers” She answered. “I know a friend who could help you. And you probably should rest, so you should come along and meet everyone” I said and we walked off.

~ ~ ~

End of pov. I know it’s not that great, but I’m in a rush now. I guess Alia can just meet everyone and then we’ll be in Pisces by next pov or something.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

I'll POV later (I have to do school)

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

It has been a while since I have POV so tell me if I wrote anything wrong

Jade POV

I was heading through the train when I heard that strange noise again. I wondered what is was and I headed towrad it. When I entered the room I saw that it was empty, but I could sence that I was being watched by someone or something. 

"It's just your imagination Jade" I thought to myself

After a while I left the room and went to find the others and tell them what happened

When I meet up with the others I saw a girl with red hair on the floor, resting.

"What happened, who is that?" I asked

"This is Alia, and she's very weak" Riley said "Can you help her?"

I nodded and bented down next to Alia.

My powers started to heal her right away and soon Alia's power was restored

"Well that's better" I said "It might hurt for a little bit, but the pain will go away soon"

I turned back to the others "Did you guys find anything or anyone??"

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Branch: Lucian

Genuine PoV for a change. Sorry but, as I said, I didn't have enough time last time.

This will be longer and hopefully better.

Nodin PoV

It didn't take too long for everyone to return. Only when they did, they had plus one person with them. She was Alia, and although she didn't offer much about her, she at least introduced herself before falling asleep.

"Well, I believe you were about to tell us something." Victorique stared at me in question.

"Guess there's no escaping the explanation, huh?" I softly smiled and then raised my head to face them.

"I am Nodin Grimmhide (I know it says Hanyo in the form but I like this one better)." I told them and everyone's faces got replaced by surprise.

"Wait...You mean...The Grimmhide family which was entirely massacred?" Victorique asked.

"Yes. 11 years ago...The infamous Scorpio organization, Poison Edge..." I clenched my fists after speaking of their name. "...They broke into our home and killed everyone. Thankfully, my parents hid me away and I was able to escape."

"I always wanted to know why Poison Edge would do such a bold move." Jade said.

"They were after one of the Zodiac Relics." I said.

"A Zodiac Relic? Isn't that a myth?" Riley asked.

"No, it's real." I replied.

"I know of them..." Victorique spoke. "12 Relics representing each Zodiac Tribe. They are known to grant unimaginable power to the bearers. It's said that if someone manages to get every single relic they will get the power to rule the whole world."

"That night they stole the Gemini Relic which was passed down in the family for generations." I nodded and stayed silent for some time. "After that night, I swore to destroy Poison Edge and take back the Relic."

Jade placed a hand on my shoulder. I was expecting them to treat me as a cold-blooded murderer, and yet they were trying to be understanding and compassionate.

"I understand your goals, what I'm mostly interested is your weapon." Victorique carried on as she eyed my rings, knowing full well that deadly chains were hidden under each of sleeve. "When people choose to harness their powers in order to fight, they choose to develop mastery over their element, and yet I can barely sense any magical energy coming from you. To top it all off, you use this peculiar weapon with exceptional skill even when badly poisoned."

I closed my eyes in deep thought. I didn't know if I should simply reveal all of my secrets but if it was necessary to repay their kindness, then maybe it was necessary.

I raised my hand and let the chain slip from underneath my sleeve. The pendulum hung in the air as I let them examine the sharm crystal which served as the pivot.

"I use two pendulums to fight. Or rather, two Highly Polished Boreas Crystals attached to Wind Chains." I explained. "These rare crystals are able to pierce through most metals and though they have a decent slicing capability, they are primarily used for piercing through the enemy. The chains are light and easy to swing around while at the same time powerful and are mainly used for wrapping around the opponent since they are able to emit an energy wave which weakens the enemies power when it contact for enough time. Both crystal and chain are powered my Wind magic which makes it easy for me control their movements no matter how far they are, as long as I'm attached to them."

"I think I understand. So you can freely change the crystal's direction no matter how you aim it." Riley said.

"But what about the lack of magic energy?" Victorique eyed me suspiciously and I let out a sigh.

"Honestly, it's really unclear. I've been to doctors and it seems that despite having a high concentration of magic energy within me, it's heavily surpressed by me unconsciously. From what I know, I had this problem since birth. So for now, I'm only able to harness the wind for simple and low level techniques and even for them I had to train really hard. Therefore, I rely on my pendulums which allows me to easily control the wind around them with barely any effort." I explained.

"Surpressed magic energy?" Jade placed her hand around her chin, trying to figure out an answer to the problem. "I've never heard of anything like it. What do you think, Victorique?"

There was a moment of silence since Victorique did not reply immidiattely. She was staring into nothingness. It took some seconds but then realized what was going on. "Oh right. Yeah...Supressed magic energy...I just thought I had heard something about it before but I was probably wrong."

I narrowed my eyes at her.

Was it possible that there was another case like mine?

There was a secret I was holding back, but there was no way Victorique would know about it. She probably knew I was holding something back but didn't know about it.

"Anyway, we should get some rest. With have a long ways ahead." Riley streched and then decided to sleep. Every one did the same and soon the whole car was silenced. Like the rest, I decided to fall asleep too.

Once we disembarked, it was a rather long walk until my friend's house.

It was somewhere outside Pisces which didn't make the best marketing spot.

At soon last, however, we reached it.

"Soothing Melody." Jade read the sign which was placed right above the door. "I like it."

I knocked onto the door and it didn't take long for it to be opened.

"Welcome to Soothing Melody. I am Melody and I will be your-!" She was about to finish but then noticed me and immidately gasped. "Nod!"

She immidately hugged me and squezed me tight, making me want to throw up.

"Hey Melod-" I was about to finish but then she let go of me and slapped me twice.

"Where in the world have you been!? No calls, no letters, no nothing! This is why you don't have a girlfriend!" She yelled. Melody was a girl shorter than me who had long pink hair and neon blue eyes. She was dressed in a pink and red dress and white shoes. "Waaaaait...Are these people your friends? I thought you never got those."

"I thought you were my friend." I argued.

"Wrong! YOU are MY friend. I'm the one who friendzoned you. You are still begging to take me on a date." She winked.

"I'm not." I told her.

"Silence. Anyway, what do we have here?" She placed her hand on my forehead and closed her eyes. "I see you got poisoned, got healed but now suffer from the after effects due to a rushed recovery, if there ever was any."

"H-How did you?" Victorique stared at her in awe.

Melody didn't answer and instead moved to place her hand on Sapphire's forehead who was still unconscious.

"Stabbed by a knife...From a close relative. Thrown from a building...Betrayed..." Melody spoke and then opened her eyes. "This will be a bit more complicated."

"How did you do that?" Jade asked.

"Let's just say...I'm special." She winked and then her mouth fell agape once she noticed Riley. "OH MY GOSH!"

"Wh-What?" He asked in confusion.

"That tan! That dark hair! That build! You are definitely a Leo! You are, like...SO hot!" Melody kept drooling over Riley while Alia seemed uncomfortable as she glared at her.

"Ahem. Melody. There are patients here." I told her.

"Oh. Right. Sorry...I just got...Carried away a bit." She smiled awkwardly. "Before I go, please tell me your name, my prince."

"Ummm...Riley?" He rubbed the back of his head while feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Then I will see you later, Riley!" She smiled and led us inside her house.

Sapphire was first.

She was placed inside some kind of pool which was filled with water full of healing properties.

Still, most of the work was done by Melody herself who seemed to be mediating next to Sapphire's body.

She then placed her hands over her wound and the water glowed as it got concentrated around it.

A few seconds later, the wound was gone but Melody wasn't done since she then placed her hand on Sapphire's forehead. She then started moving her hands around her head.

The water glowed again and after some time she stopped.

"I managed to shroud her feelings of betrayal but this is just temporary. The smallest memory will bring those emotions back. So don't tell her what happened right away. She will probably remember in a day or two anyway." Melody said and removed Sapphire from the water. "She just needs a bit of more rest. By tomorrow she will be as good as new."

"Hold on!" Jade interrupted. "That is not how healing normally works. A wound like that would take weeks to heal and it would require at least 7 healers working together."

"Sorry to tell you this, but I seem to have a talent in healing. Ever since I learned how to do it, I was adressed to as a prodigy. With practise I became one of the top 5 healers in the world." Melody explained. "I can heal deadly diseases and fatal injuries but am unable to use any offensive spells. I need long amounts of rest after healing someone but I also have the ability to extract information from someone's wound."

No one knew how to react to that and in order to break the silence I stepped forwards in order to be healed as well. I was getting tired of feeling so sick.

I let myselg float in the water as Melody did her magic.

An hour later, we were offered rooms and warm beds for us to rest.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

teamruby28

I'm so sorry, homework has kept me busy

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

*laughs*  Nice pov Angel! Now, who's on here? Alvera, you, me, jade was, Sapphire's gone for a bit, Alia was here a little while before I think, not sure about Faye. . . 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Teleport

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Hannah

I looked over the busy streets. It was a cool and crisp morning, good for selling the freshest fruits. There were a few people that had stopped by, but not a lot of business though.

" I hope Kia is having better luck than me," I whispered to myself. After getting fired from her previous job, she recently found a new job as a house cleaner... how that happened, I have no idea. Hours passed and it was almost time for me to leave. My boss Mr.Neber, or he prefers his employees to call him Jack, took over for me. I took off my apron and placed it on the hook as Jack walked into the stand.

" I'm leaving a bit early, if that is alright," I said.

( sorry it was short, sudden case of writer's block and sore throat )

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

sapphirehorse149

aka SingingHorse16

I'm back XD.

Sapphire's POV

I opened my eyes and blinked, unable to see anything. My head hurt, an my shoulder felt like I was stabbed. Finally, I could see color. Instead of waking up to my cabin, I was in a soft bed. I sprung up, and nearly fell back down. I couldn't remember anything. All I remembered was a bundle of memories. I couldn't put in place. I've been trained for this, to recover memories. I searched around y room, trying to find something to trigger it. Finally, I saw something. It was a shirt I wore often, only it was soaked with blood. I sqinted, as something inside of me was happening. All of a sudden, it came pouring back to me. Victorique and I searching for the Pisces kids. My uncle throwing me off a building, and me laying in an alley, begging not to loose consciousness. I stumbled back, crashing into the glass lamp. It shattered and a piece of glass dug into my hand. I shook it off, frowning as blood seeped out.

Who was I anymore?

Everything I worked for gone. The only people I knew nowhere to be seen.

I'm just like my parents. Soon they'll find me. It'll be the end.

But before my mind could keep drowning me in depressing thoughts, I decided to figure out where I was. Quietly, I sneaked out of my room. I passed others rooms, not knowing who was in them. Where was Victorique? At least I could somewhat trust her.

I went downstairs, and heard someone humming. I reached down and realized I had no weapons. I'd have to make use of brute force. Sadly, being short and skinny didn't help in that catogory. 

She had pink hair and bright blue eyes, light instead of my deep ones. She was taller than me, but didn't look like a fighter. I could take her. I crept down, waited, and pounced. 

She screamed as I landed on her and held her down. I heard a rumble of footsteps as people ran down.

Yeah, Sapphire didn't know what was going on, so her first reaction is to fight. I guess you guys can tell her what's happening.

• Posted at:

Always remembered.

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Cool. Will try to pov tomorrow, hopefully I wont have a lot of homework. Also, welcome back Sapphire!!

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Sorry if this gets out twice. I know I'm a bit late but is it okay I join?

Name: Blizzard

Male

Cancer (Can I be that zodiac? PLease)

Wind

Team Pisces

Black hair, deepest brown eyes, tall for age, White T-shirt, jeans, jacket if cold.

Blizzard has many "faces" of personality such as easy to get angered, emotional, open-minded, shy, humorous, serious

He is tired of being secretive and knows about this war and wants to warn the Piscesean gonvernment and midway he meets you guys?

Moderators plz let this through

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

i can almost breathe again

Front sm

blizzardnight127

So is the forms ok? I didn't read much of page two but I get what is going on. Please let me join.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Where is everyone? Is this thread abandoned? Because of ME? T_T So sad.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Oh right. I'm in China. No wonder we're in different time zones. Well, never mind.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

blizzardnight127

I'll start POVing if you let it through. If not just ignore.

Blizzard's POV

Flying over the seas that seperates us from the Zodiac country, I carry the Cancerean Relic that controls the Cancer Zodiac. Flight, the hardest of Wind element. To master Wind is not hard. The Cancers have been setting the Windhounds from preventing me spread out their secrets, but I'm tired of it. As I flew past the Piscean country, I chose a cottage to spend the night.

I arrive at Melody's cottage. Me and Melody has been sending messages of air and water, and she has been a good freind. "Well, welcome Blizzard!" she said as I stepped in. There were others I didn't expect to see. I sniffed the air. A Leo, A Water shifter, A Fighter, A Rock thrower, A Flame Caster. Another Wind ability. The Fighter wasn't good with the Wind element. Yet I could sense that they are -sniff- friends. Sniff. But what is that! A Hidden Enemy. One of them is a Traitor. Or is it... Melody?

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Okay then Blizzard, you are accepted, but from now on I don't know if I will accept more people (except side characters like Melody) and yes, you can be from Cancer. And it is honestly up to Angel whether you already know who Melody is or anything like that. But you can not have your tribe relic. The relic's are just a side thing and if you own one you will be way too powerful. You can know about the war I guess, but as a Cancer I don't think they really care about the rest of the country but whatever. Also, Cancer and Pisces are pretty far, so come on, at least act completely exhausted to death. Also. . . I don't know, I feel like there was something else but anyway, yeah.

WWow, what a lot can happen while you're sleeping. . .

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I don't mind whether Blizzard knows Melody or not.

My (future) side characters can be acquainted with whoever anyone wants. I don't mind. :)

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

blizzardnight127

It's night so I guess can you guys can change it for me? So I'll be back tomorrow.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Name:Ivy Aspeir

Zodiac:Scorpio

Element:Earth

Allegiance:Team Pisces

Appearance:Dark brown hair, emerald green eyes.  She doesn't have very good posture because of her shyness issue so she often slouches.  She's also in general short and doesn't make a strong impression.  She's thin and wears glasses.

Personality:Unlike a normal Scorpio, she's very soft, gentle, and kind.  She hates fighting and only does it if it's absolutely necessary.  She often prefers talking her enemies down and persuading them to stop fighting and taking the peaceful approach.  She's very persuasive, and as I said above, shy.  She is quite clever and cunning though, the only trait she does share with a Scorpio. She's intelligent and loves reading.  Because of her personality, she feels like an outcast in her Zodiac. She also empathizes a lot with the the Pisces branch.  She isn't at all good at fighting and usually consciously suppresses her Earth abilities, though they do trigger when she's panicked.  They have weakened over time due to this.  She is intensely disliked by most people because of her Zodiac.

Other:She lives in the Pisces area with a friend(not Melody) because they accept her.  She joins the fight when they get attacked because she empathizes with them, knowing what it's like to hate fighting.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Is the thread dead or what or is everyone sleeping oh right China. China. China. CHINESE NEW YEAR RULES!

Changed Blizzard's POV

It was an exhausting flight, but I arrived at a cottage. (Now I'll pretend I don't know Melody anymore) I knocked. "Yes?" said a girl who was taller than me. I sniffed the air. Hmmm, she is a healer. Yet there are more people inside. The girl was using one hand to protect herself from a fighting girl. When the fighting girl saw me she stopped. "Hi, I'm Blizzard. I wonder if I can stay for the night. "I'm Sapphire." said the girl. She looked badly hurt, though she had been hurt by an expert healer. "I'm Melody and welcome." You need to heal?" "No, I said, just tired of using prolonged magic. I flopped onto the couch (Is anyone sleeping there?) and slept. Just in case there are any Leos, I turned myself invisible. (Winds can turn invisible right?) And slept.

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Sorry if this gets out twice

Blizzard's Changed POV

After a long and exhausting flight, I landed. I opened the door which was slightly ajar. Two girls are fighting. One looked like she was just healed, and one seemed to be the healer. The healer stood up. "I'm Melody." she said. "That's Sapphire, Jade, Victorique, Nodin, Riley. (Is there anyone I missed)" "I'm Blizzard. I'm going to warn the Piscean gonvernment about the war". "Hey us too!" They said. "Well lets go together, said a boy who seems to be Riley. "After I sleep." I said and slept invisibly.

I hope thats ok

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

blizzardnight127

Wow am I the only on here in the night of USA and day of China

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Okay, Ivy you are accepted I guess. First we have to deal with Sapphire fighting Melody then meeting Blizzard. Speaking off. . .

Blizzard, dude, slow down! This thread is definitely not dead, and yeah, timezone's difference. I literally just saw all your messages when I came home from school. ermm. . . you sent me three different pov's and I'm not sure which one to go with. I reckon the second one, but. . .

- Sapphire wouldn't introduce herself first. That's more Melody I reckon. (yes, I know I made the same mistake earlier, sorry)

- You can have an epic sense of smell, I'll allow that, but you can't just tell when and how people get hurt, Melody can only do that 'cos she's an expert healer.

- Sure, you can just walk right in and flop onto a random stranger's house, but I don't think you can just hide from leo's. What do you even have against leo's? And doesn't your character seem to care that he is inside a random stranger's house, filled with random strangers (the way you described in your first pov, I liked that). Normally I would let you turn invisible, and yes, I s'pose you can, but not when you are completely exhausted.

I've kinda lost track of what I'm on about, but basically, we'll just go with your second pov, with, ermm, thought (as in, with what I've noted) and then we all can just talk and do a get-to-know-you kinda thing. I don't really remember so well what previously happened to the dot, so, doeas anyone remember if Nodin even knows about the war yet??? And, after we meet Blizzard, relax for a bit, meet Hannah and Ivy (woah, so many characters gosh), then we gotta march on the Piscean Government, like the original plan.

And, sorry if I sound bossy, it kinda just happens sometimes. Sorry. I really want to pov, but I dunno if my mom'll let me (you know what it's like, homework and all that). I'll at least try to make a short pov, hopefully.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Long post coming through. Juuust wait. Also, don't think I can pov today. sorry.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

oops, wrong order. That was the long post. And guys, since there are so many of us, I'm gonna write all the character's names down, so that none are forgotten through pov's.

Riley, Jade, Victorique, Sapphire, Nodin, Alia, Hannah, Blizzard, Ivy. Also, this is the order everyone joined, I think.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

blizzardnight127

My first time to POV so not really get the hang of it. XP

If you want to make any edits please feel free to do it :D. I don't really mind.

And you are not bossy, though you may NOT call me a dude.

If you want to edit, just type Blizzard's POV and type it. Thanks for your help then!

And you may NOT call me a dude in the RP too.

UNDERSTOOD o_O?

• Posted at:

aching

pain so great

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Nope, Nodin doesn't know about the war yet. He's so obsessed with other stuff that he doesn't notice much around him unless it concerns the Scorpio.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

I'm in the Pisces region, so do you guys want to find me or do you want me to come find you guys?

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

@Heather; How about our characters meeting each other? They are both living in Pisces and have ties with Scorpio... It's up to you.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

All right, Alvera.

Ivy's POV

I worked odd jobs where I could find them in the Pisces section.  Nobody asked about my element or my Zodiac, fortunately.  I guess they assumed I was a Pisces too, though there were a few times I did have to say I was a Scorpio.  Pisces are very understanding about that sort of thing however.  In any other Zodiac I would have no job.

My current job was a house cleaning one.  It didn't pay well, but I got enough to get by.  "So."  The new Pisces that was working here asked.  I think her name was Kia.  "How long have you been working here?"  

"About two weeks."  I said, praying she wouldn't ask anymore questions about me.

"So where do you stay?"  Kia asked, spinning a mop across the floor.

"Why is that any of your business?"  I said back.  A look of hurt shot across her face.  "Sorry."  I said, standingg up straighter to dust a high shelf.

"So...where do you?"  She said.  I sighed.  Something told me I could trust her, and she wouldn't let this go apparently.

"Streets."  I said.  Her eyes widened.  She dipped the mop into a bucket of soapy water and stared at me while doing so.

"You can stay at my place."  I sighed again.  She was so going to find out.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Hannah's POV

" Kia, I'm back." Turning the key in it's hole, I opened the door to the apartment. Walking in, Kia was standing there with another girl. I couldn't see her face, but she turned around when Kia's face lit up. I almost dropped my mouth... almost. The girl had dark hair like me, though we both have different colored eyes. She had green while I have silver. I had a strange feeling... though I can't tell what it is.

" Um..." I said. " So, Kia... you mind explaining?"

Kia clasped her hands together," So you know how I got a new job as a housecleaner? Well I met Ivy on my first day and turns out she has been living on the streets." She paused there and looked at me, I knew what she was trying to do. I looked back at the girl. She was slouching, and looked a little nervous... but she did appear to be my age. I looked around the town apartment. There was 2 bedrooms and 2 baths... but Ivy could sleep on the couch until we work the problems out and Kia and I can share a bathroom.

" She can stay here than," I said. Ivy's mouth dropped.

" You don't even know me," she pointed out, but then her expression grew softer. " Oh, um, I'll take that offer if it still stands."

I nodded," It does. Don't worry. Kia and I know what it's like to live on the streets. You seem to be decent person, so we'll give you a chance."

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Blizzard~ No harm done, and for a first timer you’ve pretty much got the hang of it, so long as you stick to the character’s individual personalities, though I’m not the best at those myself :P And yes, I hath understood. I shall not call you dude anymore.

Riley’s PoV ~

I lay down in my soft bed and wondered how my crazy adventure had let me finally turn up at Pisces. Alia, Nodin, Victorique, Sapphire and Jade were all well and I figured it would be best not to trouble them further. After tonight and maybe the next day I’d enjoy my last moments with our crazy messed up gang and then I could go to the Government of Pisces and warn them about this war. Enough time, at least a week had been wasted and I needed to get back on track, otherwise Pisces would never be ready to face the onslaught of the Leo’s, especially allied with the Taurus and Aries, and now it seemed a few Scorpio assassination groups. I wondered if that group that had hunted down Nodin’s family would have joined in the war. What had they been called again? Poison Edge? Something like that. And if they were part of this war Nodin could probably have revenge. . No. He didn’t even know about this war, why worry him? Finally I decided to rest and fell asleep.

It had felt like only two minutes later, and at the same time two months later, when I woke up hearing a loud bang. “What even. . . ?” I whispered to myself. I saw Nodin jump out of bed and figured I might as well do the same. “Do you know what that was?” I asked. “I think I might. .” replied Nodin and we ran out meeting Victorique and Alia as well. Following the noise we hurried down through the house until we saw the cause of the commotion. “Sapphire, stop this” I heard Victorique call out but I could tell she has, at least slightly, happy to see sapphire was alive and. . . well. Nodin ran forward and tried to explain that Melody was a friend. You would have thought that Sapphire would’ve destroyed Melody, but she didn’t seem that badly hurt. Maybe she could heal herself very quickly. . I would have to learn from her! She freaked me out a bit, but at the same time I thought it was pretty awesome she found me hot. Maybe I shouldn’t think that . . it sounds like a greedy, vain, Leo style of thinking. . But nevertheless she was a terrific healer. Sapphire seemed confused and it took all three of us to calm her down. Then we had to introduce her to Alia. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. Melody frowned and opened up “Yes?” she asked confusedly staring at the stranger on the doorstep. He seemed young, I couldn’t really tell but definitely younger than all of us, although he was quite tall. He had black hair and was wearing a white shirt and jeans. “Hi, I’m Blizzard. I wonder if I can stay for the night?” asked the boy, Blizzard, who now that I noticed, seemed completely drained. “I’m Melody, and welcome. You need to heal? I’m an expert myself” Melody answered as she stepped aside to let him in. The five of us just stared at him as he made his way to the couch. “No, I’m just tired of using prolonged magic” replied the boy as he flopped on the couch. I was about to step forward and talk to him but then he immediately fell asleep, and after that eventful night Melody encouraged us to do the same.

The next morning Melody’s dining room was filled, with starving travellers waiting for breakfast. We all seated ourselves on the table then began chatting. “Hi Blizzard! It’s nice to meet you. I’m Riley! ” I said. Yes! I was getting waay better at this ‘talking to people’ thing. Everyone else also introduced themselves although Victorique and Sapphire didn’t seem to trust him very much. “Hi everyone. My name is Blizzard, obviously, and I’m from Cancer. Yes, I know we don’t usually mix with the rest of the Zodiac Country but I’m. . . on a quest” replied Blizzard. “Really? And what sort of quest might you be on?” asked Victorique staring. “I’m . . . I’m here to stop a war that will soon come between the Leo and Pisces Tribes” answered Blizzard, and he looked absolutely shocked that we didn’t shoot down his idea right away. “No Way” replied Jade, her mouth slightly open. “We were on a quest for the exact same thing!” I replied excitedly. “We were on a quest to stop this exact same thing” mumbled Sapphire sadly. “What?! Nobody told me about a war!” cried out Nodin and Alia simply looked down. I wondered if she knew about the war but at the time I hadn’t been paying much attention to her. “Oh sorry. It must’ve slipped my mind. That was why Victorique and Sapphire were trying to kill us” I answered to Nodin who simply glared at me in shock. He muttered something but I couldn’t tell what it was. Blizzard jumped up “How did you know about the war? And why are we even eating food in the same room with Team Leo people!” he yelled. Melody looked as confused as Nodin but didn’t say anything. “Relax. Neither Sapphire nor myself work for those double-crossing liars anymore” said Victorique with absolute loathing. I remembered Victorique talking to that guy before Nodin killed him. What exactly had he said to Victorique to make her completely hate the Leo’s? “Well guys, what are we going to do about this war? Now we all know about it, what can we do?” asked Jade standing up. “We’ll have to warn the Piscean Government of course” I said also standing up. “They won’t listen to you. You don’t know what our government is like” stated Melody, also standing. “I myself am an Aries. Would they think I came all the way here for no reason?” asked Sapphire also standing. “I am from Cancer. We definitely wouldn’t get involved for nothing” noted Blizzard. “We might as well go to the Government. What else can we do?” questioned Alia, joining this standing up parade. “I didn’t know about this war until now, but I think it makes more sense as to why the Scorpio were working with Leo’s and Aries’. We have to convince the Government” said Nodin, also standing. “Why would they believe a bunch of kids?” asked Victorique. “Because it’s the truth, and I’m a Leo!” I said. “What?!” cried Blizzard. “Enough!” said Jade, “It is agreed that we will march to the Piscean Government, today!” she concluded. A few people groaned but it was decided. “Okay then. But first, we need to get you people into town. You are not going to impress anyone with those outfits!” noted Melody and it was agreed.

~ ~ ~ ~ End of PoV

Obviously we’ll meet Hannah and Ivy in town, then go to the Piscean Government. Or Maybe we can go to the government and then meet Hannah and Ivy, it doesn’t matter. Previously sometime I remember writing about a basic outline of what happens at the government. Let me just check. Ahh, here it is!

{ We make it to Pisces and warn the Piscean Government. Being Pisces, the only thing the Government can think of is to send a small group of Pisces to Leo and try to make peace. We realise that their idea will never work and split into two groups. One group can go to other tribes to recruit them to Pisces miltary, and the other group can train them in magic and weapon technique's. And then we can start the actual war.}

Now that we’ve progressed WAY into the story, perhaps the original idea could be changed. I dunno. What do you guys think? I don’t want to be totally the boss of this rp so all suggestions would be gratefully accepted.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sapphirehorse149

aka SingingHorse16

Sapphire's POV

Melody rushed to the back to get some appropriate clothes. Pisces liked kind, colorful clothes that wasn't covered in ash, which was the opposite of what I wear. I stared as a pile was dropped in front of me. A light pink shirt with purple butterflies with a jade jacket and leggings. I blinked, trying got make the monstrosity go away. "What the heck is is this?" I said, touching it with a finger. How could I wear this? I looked around. Everyone else's clothes were less colorful and more presentable. "Why do I get this trash?"

Melody turned to me, annoyed. "It's called being the smallest out of all of us and having to wear little kid clothes." she said, clearly treating me like one too. I started to realize that attacking people at the midnight wasn't a good approach to friendship. The last 'friend' I had was when I was 10. I had to kill him after, for robbing the government. 

"I'm not wearing this." I said, crossing my arms. I picked up my black leather jacket, jeans, and combat boots, and walked out the door. I honestly didn't care what they said about me. As long as the word 'parent' or 'traitor' doesn't come up, I'll be fine. Riley followed me and grabbed my arm and I flinched. he quickly let go and turned to face me.

"Sapphire, I know this isn't the best situation for you, but we need to work together as a team. Not as enemies. Believe it or not, I've been around people like your folks. And we have to make compromises." he said, as Alia came up to us.

I sighed. "I'll wear the jade jacket. That's all." I said, then turned to look at Alia. "Uh, who are you anyway?"

She blushed. "Riley saved me from some people trying to attack me.  I'm coming with you guys." 

After the exchange, we set off, walking through Pisces.

That was really bad LOL. I don't know what I'm doing I sound so weird and OOC.

I think we should do that option, but explore some other storylines. I'm not sure about the breaking into groups though, since it wouldn't let us interact much.

• Posted at:

Always remembered.

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Okie then. I guess we wont split up. Bump! Where is Faye?

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

I should rephrase that. Where is everyone?

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I'll try and PoV soon.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Nodin PoV

"This is it. Pisces!" Blizzard announced as we reached the center of the country. It was a beautiful and laid back kind of place. There weren't many streets to walk on. It was mostly islands separated by canals. The water users could just walk across no problem but visitors and everyone unable to use water magic had to result to bridges and boats.

It was a good thing I had saved some money because the rowers in these parts enjoy taking advantage of those in need of transportation by overcharging them.

"You've been here before?" Victorique raised in eyebrow towards Blizzard.

"Once before. I can tell you about a few, noteworthy tourist attractions." He replied.

"No thank you. Need I remind everyone that we need to prevent a war?" Riley said.

"Says the guy who delayed everyone before we even left Melody's house." I smirked.

"Hey! That wasn't my fault." Riley complained.

~Flashback~

"NO! Don't leave me Riley. Stay here with me. We'll eat nachos and cake and have 11 babies!" Melody cried out as she kept holding Riley back.

"GET OFF MY SENPAI!" Alia screamed.

~Flashback end~

"I hate her." Alia side-eyed at nothing.

"What's this? You have a sense of humor now?" Victorique asked me.

"Hey, just because I seek revenge doesn't mean I'm an unfeeling killing machine!" I argued a bit annoyed by the comment.

"This is so stupid." Sapphire rolled her eyes.

"Now, now. Can we just get along and get moving?" Jade moved her hands back and forth with an awkward smile on her face.

"No wait." I said without taking my eyes off of Victorique. "Are you implying that the only thing I know how to do is kill people?"

"No. I'm implying that the only thing that drives you is revenge." She said. "What are you even going to do after succeding? Sit down and try to lead a normal life like nothing happened?"

"Oh yeah, look who's talking. Miss Traitor. Why are you even helping us if your family is in danger? Shouldn't you be working for them?" I yelled after getting seriously hurt by her last statement.

"How do you know that?" She raised her voice in both rage and surprise.

"I was crushed by a boulder, I wasn't deaf. Plus you were like...3 steps away." I explained.

"Didn't your parents teach you not to spy on others? Oh right."

"You take that back!" I shouted and then we both continued screaming at each other.

"Or else what?" She asked.

"Or else this!" I yelled and threw myself at her as we engaged in a fist fight.

"Should we stop them?" Jade asked in the midst of our ongoing argument.

"Nah. They must get it out of their system. I say we ditch them here while we try and talk to the Piscean Government." Riley said.

"Good idea. All this yelling is hurting my ears anyway." Sapphire nodded and She, Riley, Jade, Alia, and Blizzard all walked away from the two of us who were cursing and fighting.

Eventually, we stopped fighting but since our bodies were in pain and exhausted, we were more or less forced to sit down, both our arms and legs crossed, away from each other while having our backs turn away from one another.

Time passed, and night came but it was still a struggle to move.

"Do you remember when the others said we'd meet?" Victorique asked at some point.

"How could I? Your high-pitched screams didn't even let me hear where they were going. I can only assume they went to the Piscean Government." I said, neither of us were looking at each other.

"Well if you didn't act so childish then maybe we wouldn't have fought in the first place."

"I! Am childish?" I yelled. "You're the one who chose to make an offensive comment on my joke."

"Oh! You were joking? No wonder I was feeling cold."

"That wasn't me. That was probably your unfeeling heart!"

"Or maybe it was-Ugh...You know what?" She said as she got up. "I'm not going to have this argument. I'll just walk away from you and try to find the others. You can stay salty all you want."

"I'm not going to. I will look for the others myself and I will find the first because I have a better sense of direction!" I glared at her.

"We'll talk about that, when you get to the inn. Assuming you manage to avoid the dead ends." She glared back.

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

And with that we both ran away from each other. Into a town we've never been to before.

Just wanted to add some character interactions and start some character development stuff.

Sorry it didn't progress much into the story.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

sapphirehorse149

aka SingingHorse16

Sapphire's POV

"It's a lot quieter" Alia remarked, as we walked on without Victorique or Nodin. I didn't care about Nodin the slightest, but Victorique I worried about. When she got worried, she started to get very stressed. I decided to let them sort it out.

"Well maybe the Pisces won't worry as much then." The new guy said. I'd ignored his name- Winter? Blizzard? I didn't care. I didn't trust him. Nothing good comes out of random boys walking into the house. Just ask Riley and Jade.

I didn't get these Pisces people. How did they not realize that blood, war and killing exist? If I whip out my knife they'd probably start clapping for show and tell. 

We turned into a darker alley, and as night fell it became hard to see. Instantly, I set my hands alit, with Alia doing the same behind me. The other three jumped back. I smirked and shoved through them to get to the front to lead the way. I hated how fire was so feared of. Nobody is scared of water, earth, or wind. But fire? Everyone jumps back in fright.

Soon, it was day and we reached a river. In front of us stood the Pisces Government facilities. All we had to do was cross a river once again. It was 6am, so none of the overpricing workers were there. I hated them. In Aries, there weren't boats. It was desert like, and very humid. Not so fertile like here. 

Blizzard jumped in the boat, rocking it, splashing me. He grinned as I glowered, slowly stepping in. Alia then got in, and Riley and Jade decided to join us, as it was a long ride. They got the boat started, and we set off.

"I'm happy none of the Team Leo assassins are after us." Riley said, shivering. The others looked confused as he explained what they were. Our zodiacs were very aggresive. There was a main assassin from each Team Leo zodiac, and they were blood thirsty. They were experts at hunting down targets. 

"They won't. They are needed in Leo for some war planning" I answered, pulling my hair back. Riley gaped at me. 

He stuttered. "H-how dow you know that? Isn't that top confidential information?" I looked down and took a big breath.

"Because I am one. Or at least, I was one." I said, as the others stared and then moved away from me. I scowled. "Relax, I'm safe." I should have not told them that. No way they'd trust me.

We kept going across the river, admiring the view. Many people walked the streets, twisting and turning. I saw two girls talking to eachother, and watched them stare at us.

Something was off. I could feel something weird happening. A sudden rumble, then silence. It wasn't normal. Unless-

Jade stood up, rocking the boat. I clutched the side, watching the water come closer. "Guys, I don't think that's suppose to be there. I think aborting the ship might be the solution." A team of men were on the bridge, and they looked like they wanted some blood on their fingers. one shot and arrow at out boat, moving it so much that it flipped over, taking us along with it.

That was terrible LOL

• Posted at:

Always remembered.

1 , , 3 , , 5 , 6 , 7