Front sm

sapphirehorse149

aka SingingHorse16

Branch: Ekaterina

I'm going with a mix of idea 1 and 3. I'm making a reason for her to join the other side. Faye, you can take care of what you do.

Sapphire's POV

Victorique blasts a boulder at him, and he collapses on the ground. While the action happens, I notice a familiar face on the roof of the overhead building. It was someone I recognized. Great.

"Victorique, I need to go talk to someone. Take care of the stranger and the other two. I'll be fine." I say, as she gives me a look. She nods and approaches the prisener. I run off, slowly jump on to a garbage truck. From there, I leap on to a window, and keep going, until I reach the top. I pull myself up and stare coldly at the person. He smirks and comes closer.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my wonderful neice." My uncle says, twirling a knife in his hand. "Are you glad to see me?" 

I raise an eyebrow. "Let's just go with that. Why are you here?" I say, a bit of hesitation on the tip of my tounge. My uncle and I had never seen eye to eye. His only relationship with me was to tell me what to do and who to kill. While his children Sarah and Elena sat around getting showered in gems he got for being the leader of Aries, I fought.

"I've been wanting to check on your mission- to spy on the other side. I heard from a source that you two left. care to tell me why?" he said, smirking. He couldn't wait to see me admit to my faults. I sighed and stated to talk.

"Two on the other side came over and wanted to stay. We were about to get them but they escaped. We're trying to find them." I said, nervously cracking my knuckles. My uncle frowned and clapped his hand on my back, pushing me forward. 

"So, you let them go. You know, I question everyday why I let you into my family. You're such a dissapointment, EXACTLY like your parents." He growled, as my gaze turned cold. Just deal with Sapphire I told my self. It doesn't matter what he says. But something was happening inside. 

"You know, some words of encouragement would be pretty nice. Maybe just a little bit." I said immediately regretting it. His face turned cold, him whipping around.

"So you think you need 'love'? How about a hug, Sapphire? How about I give you some kindness, huh? Love is a weakness." he spat, moving his knife with every word. 

"I've seen others love each other and not be weak." I muttered. He took a step towards me, and pointed his knife on me.

"You know Sapphire.... I've been thinking. You don't seem to be happy with what you have. According to our bug we planted, you seem to have no reason to like Team Leo. You seem to be failing, and not giving our tribe any advancements," he said, as I stared in cofusion, knowing that I was one of the tribe's best. "We've recently gotten the Scorpio to join our team. They are pretty good fighters, as you know. So, we can afford a few losses. Wanna know who I think should be first?" He smirked.

"You wouldn't!" I stuttered, realizing what he meant. I crashed into something and stumbled into someone. Two Scorpios grabbed me held me as I screamed. They were two times the size of me- I had zero chance.

He grabbed his knife and smiled. "And besides, with our advancements on the war machine, Pisces will be blown up anyways. We won't need fighters. Or should I say, 'family', as you like to say."

"Wait what?" I screamed, with this being the first time I'd heard of it.

"You know what happens to traitors." He said, redying the knife. "They are enemies." He chucked the knife at me, and it buries itself right next to my heart. I scream and collapse on the ground, as blood gushes out. My vision starts to black out, and I hear my possible killer talking to them. "Now, let's just dump her in the alley. Now way she'll survive this. Now, to take care of the Gemini.."

I know this is really bad- I'm really tired and don't have ideas. It might sound pretty harsh, but her family literally has no sympathy. They are just uncaring people. Maybe you guys can unite with Faye and then they find her in the alley. I don't know.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Always remembered.

Front sm

sapphirehorse149

aka SingingHorse16

Bump

• Posted at:

Always remembered.

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

I'm not sure what to POV

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Right now I think it's Faye's turn, to decide if she should help us, or maybe persuade us to help Sapphire, the poor kid.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

You're strong enough to make your own path.

Yours in Demigodishness and all that, Peace out

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Branch: Lucian

Hold on, guys. I need some time to write this. I'll probably post tomorrow or the day after?

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

i am water; soft enough to offer life; tough enough to drown it away 

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

If Faye doesn't pov then I will. Maybe tomorrow, maybe today. Depends. Also, guys, don't leave this thread!!!

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Oops. I didn't see your message Faye. Just ignore the other one then. But I will still pov after you.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

WORK IN PROGRESS. I'm really busy. I'll prolly have it finished by tonight. :)

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Victorique's POV

Our guests clambered out of their seats as Sapphire slowly approached them. "You tricked us!" Riley cried in disbelief, plate in hand and back to wall.

"Well it wasn't very hard," I raised an amused brow. "You practically gave yourselves to us."

Jade sent the two of us a hostile glare. "I don't believe this!" she growled, promptly manipulating the surrounding water to form a spear. Splitting her weapon in half, she commissioned each piece towards Sapphire and me. The attacks were not difficult to avoid, but by the time we had them thwarted, they had fled.

In an instant, Sapphire and I were after them. They threw all sorts of distractions as we scampered across the river, but the more they sent, the less effective the diversions became. If they had not noticed and narrowed their focus into running, the pursuit would have been over. However they proved to be a difficult catch, which increased my restlessness to finish it. “Come on,” Sapphire yelled in frustration as we entered an outskirt town of Gemini. “They’re getting away!”

In answer, they snaked irregularly between the buildings, and I uttered a string of swears as we eventually lost them. Beside me, Sapphire paced to and fro. With her flammable fists and rigid posture, she looked like she was going to explode. “What do we do?” I spoke up sourly, arms crossed. In a few hours it would be daylight, and Sapphire and I were still outcasts. Remaining hidden was wiser.

“We find them,” she replied simply before taking off. She did not even weigh the option of retreating. Groaning, I followed suit.

We entered an abnormally secluded road, prudently searching every lane and window. There were no signs of human life. Functionless lamp posts stood erect on every other tile, and trash bins sat between ominous alleyways. Wilted hyacinths in flower boxes hung on front porches, and bony, tailless tabby cats roamed the streets. I inspected some more, scavenging insignificant details. Pebbly steps. Pigeon nests. An occasional swing sofa.

My head swiveled in the direction of the shrill sound of door hinges, positioning myself for assault if the situation called for it. A figure emerged, poised in our way. My partner and I exchanged fleeting glances before Sapphire called out, “Who are you?”

“Leave,” was the single word he exhausted.

I raised a brow, stifling a snarky laugh. “As if!” I sent him a wave of rising earth, conveniently knocking him off his feet. Sapphire charged and rained fireballs down around him as soon as he rose.

We continuously attacked, victory in nigh as I threw a boulder at him, when Sapphire suddenly spoke up. “Victorique, I need to talk to someone.” I noticed her gaze focus behind me. “Take care of the stranger and the other two. I’ll be fine.” I raised a brow before nodding as she excused herself.

I directed my task back onto my prey, whose body remained stuck beneath a boulder I had thrown. I approached him, furrowing my brows in confusion. Why would he defy us in his state? He was obviously weaker. He must have some ulterior incentive. Perhaps he had met up with my two targets? My pace suddenly quickened.

“Hey,” I greeted, squatting before his limp body. I could hear him panting heavily. “Have you seen these two kids? About yay high,” I gestured a makeshift height, “boy and girl, blue eyes, boy is with black hair, and the girl’s with brown um, a bit wavy hair?” I paused to let him digest this information, but he remained silent. “You don’t think you could possibly disclose their whereabouts, would you?” I continued. “I’m their babysitter, and it would be a shame if they had - ” I could tell he was too exhausted to fight back, so I dropped the act and adopted an intimidating façade. “Where are they?” I demanded harshly, pulling his blue hair back so he would face me and answer. The only thing he surrendered was a sly smile. I swore, slamming his head back to the ground. He even managed to keep his dignity intact.

I concluded that intimidation was simply a skill that did not come naturally to me, so I decided to wait for Sapphire. Just as I was about to manipulate some earth to form a chair for me, two figures showed up, water weapons poised and ready as well as a variety of other objects they intended to use as makeshift ammunition. “So you finally decide to face me,” I offered a bitter laugh, turning to confront them head-on. “If you had arrived earlier, you would’ve spared the poor man.” I gestured towards the stranger.

At that instant, Jade threw her water weapon at me. I barely managed to avoid it, so I was grateful for my quick reflexes. I intended to manipulate the ground to trap them within a concave globe to avoid further attacks, when arms grabbed me from behind. “What the – “

Several Scorpios surrounded Riley and Jade as well. They attempted resistance and protested until a prominent figure surfaced into view, intimidating fireballs at hand.

“Victoria!” he exclaimed. “What a lovely surprise!”

“You?” I knew him as Sapphire’s uncle, but I was unable to recall his name. “Is Sapphire with you?”

“No, Victoria, no,” he heaved a feigned sigh. “She has unfortunately been terminated for treason.” He paused as my eyes widened.

“You executed her?” I concluded, rage generating within me.

“Which is why I need you to do much harder than her,” he clasped his hands together. “I need that Longfellow information, you know.”

No. Impossible. Sapphire was one of the strongest of her tribe.

“Victoria?”

No. No. No.

“Victooriaaaa.”

“Never, you mongrel,” I spoke through gritted teeth. “And my name’s Victorique. If you’re demanding something from me, at least get my name right.”

He let out a terrifying chortle. “I’m not demanding from you,” he said, still chuckling. “I can obviously obtain this information via other methods. I’m simply offering you a chance for you and your family to live.” I froze. “We already have your Taurus family in custody,” he continued coolly, “and it won’t be difficult to extract your father and third sister in Aquarius.”

I wanted to scream. I wanted to strangle the guy. I thought my employment for Leo would protect my family from the Pisces. Little did I know that they were more unsafe in Team Leo. I swore and cursed myself. My beating heart terrified me, but for the first time, I was able to control myself and relax. Only to free myself and attack him head-on.

He was probably expecting this as he promptly countered it with a steaming fireball to my brain. I managed to dodge the blow to the head, but my shoulder was not so lucky. I tripped and screamed in writhing pain. The burn stung. A Scorpio approached me and threw me against a wall, where I tried to manipulate the material to form a hole I could escape into. To my disappointment, the wall was made out of metal. Sapphire’s uncle threw his head back and laughed.

“Attempted escapes certainly are amusing,” he wiped an imaginary tear.

With all the commotion, I noticed the guards that held Riley and Jade got distracted, and the two were able sprint towards the stranger under the boulder, unnoticed. I lay on the floor as I was thrown around with the Scorpio air, my gaze constantly lingering on them. Of course they would not come back for me. They would go for him. After everything I had inflicted upon them, the least thing I could do was encourage their escape. With a full thrust of energy, I removed the boulder slightly so they would be able to carry him out.

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

teamruby28

This sounds really interesting. I cant decide between Cancer or Aquarius! 

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Name : Hannah Thomas

Zodiac : Pisces

Element : Fire(will be explained in the other)

Allegiance (Team Leo or Team Pisces) : Neutral(if that's okay); but later on sides with Team Pisces

Appearance : Fair height for her age and muscular build. Hannah also has naturally tan skin, due to genetics. She has medium length black hair and silver colored eyes. She usually wears tan colored shorts, dark boots, and a dark green shirt. If it is in the winter, she wears black jeans and has a silver jacket on as well.

Personality : Hannah is a prankster girl, she likes to mess with other people; any by this, she pranks a lot. Her specialties include heating up metal objects so when people touch them, they will get burned and getting people to follow her at night(by using her fire magic). She also has an attitude problem, like she thinks she knows what is best for people and gets easily angered when others don't respect it. If you disagree with Hannah, she will demand a reason why you think like you do. Hannah is also a realist, and very blunt, though she has moments when she can be very caring towards others.

Other: Her parents were Scorpio, though she was born under a Pisces. She inherited the ability to control Fire, and was moved to the Pisces tribe when she was 7. Hannah now lives on the northern border of the Pisces land and is currently suspicious of what is going on. ( Is it alright if she hears rumors about the war, but doesn't know exactly what is going on?) Also, Hannah doesn't have a lot of skill in her fire magic, because there isn't a lot of fire-weilders in the Pisces. She uses her magic by throwing small embers/having embers appear in the air/and sometimes she turn her feet and hands into Fire.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Cool, nice pov FAye, I'll try to pov today or tomorrow.

Also Alvera, Hannah is accepted! Do you have any idea for us to meet? Or would you like to introduce yourself into the story?

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Is it alright if I pov her normal life before she is introduced? If I am correct, there are a few people in Gemini. Since my character is in Pisces, I was thinking that there could be an attack on the village she was staying( a small village so nothing large scale or noticeable).

I'll be able to pov tomorrow though.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Ok.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

I have an idea, so we can meet your character, and you can still introduce yourself. 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

butterflynecklace25

alia pov

i ran and ran until i can't no more then i fell. i screamed as some gets ready to stike me with their sword my powers were wek form fighting then suddenly a boy came out of no where and fought them person who almost killed me.after the person retreted he helped me up "thanks" i said "no problem i riley" he said "i alia" i said "you look weak" he said "i was fighting and almost drained my powers then we were just walking and talking             

ps can alia havea crush on riley

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

I'm Annie meet my alter ego Brenda ugh - Brenda keep calm and watch Doctor Who! #stop killing animals #FREAKS LIKE ME  

Front sm

teamruby28

Should I wait then?

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Okay hold up a second. Firstly, Alia, (or is there another name I should call you?), Right now Riley, Jade, Nodin, and Victorique are with a bunch of Scorpio dudes, and we really need to find and help Sapphire as well. I think that I will pov as soon as i can and let them all do some - Idk, Scorpio fighting or something, although they are all very weak, then we all gotta run away, find Sapphire, and then we can meet you, is that idea ok? Sorry, but the character's can't be in two places at once. Also, if you want Alia can have a crush on Riley, that's up to you.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Oh bye the way there is another thing I would like to say. The tribes, they are all individual to each tribe. For example, In Zodiac Leo the place is very modern and harsh, the buildings are usually dark and there are usually people training themselves and fighting like in every other street. In

Zodiac Gemini, the outskirts (where we are) are all just like normal ordinary suburbs. But at the centre of Gemini everything is super advanced, all the trains go super fast, the buildings are white and glass, and everybody is mostly just focusingon themselves and don't are much for others, they are constantly advancing and they know about the war because they know almost everything.

Zodiac Pisces is also ordinary at the outsirts but the centre is kinda like Venice, since the place is literally in like an ocean, which is like that so the Pisces can use their water powers, and to get to most places you need boats and stuff. Also Pisces cares about everyone, they are kind and use water for like healing and jokes and stuff, a totally relaxed tribe that doesn't know anything going on in the world just living in their own fantasy.

I just wanted to say this so you have a better idea of how each tribe is like, you can add stuff two, some of the stuff we see while travelling through the tribes.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Riley’s PoV ~

“We should really help him” said Jade nervously, and somehow determinedly at the same time. I guess neither of us really wanted to see those doublecrossing agents again. “Well . . we kinda saved his life so, he owes us one” I replied. “RILEY!!” cried Jade indignantly. “Okay fine, I guess you’re right” I sighed as if I’d been beaten, but I knew we had to help this guy out, even if it meant we lose all hope of running away and hiding somewhere safe. Jade turned the door and we ran out, holding whatever random objects and with our water weapons ready, although my water-sword honestly looked like a stick. I was shocked to see Victorique standing next to an unconscious Nodin, who seemed not only battered but crushed under a boulder! What cruelty?! ”So you finally decide to face me. If you had arrived earlier, you would’ve spared the poor man” She said laughing, gesturing to Nodin. That was it. Jade threw her water spear toward Victorique who narrowly avoided it. I was just about to launch my sword when I thought I saw something, when suddenly a gang of fighters surrounded us. “What the – “ I heard Victorique cry out, which surprised me since I figured they were working for Leo, but judging by their fighting, weapons and outfits I didn’t think they were from my tribe. Jade and I managed to hold them off pretty well, but they were good. Two of the men stopped fighting us and instead watched something going on a bit farther away. I wondered what it was but from behind all these fighters I couldn’t see anything, curse my shortness! That was when Jade tugged on my sleeve. “What?” I whispered. She pointed to Nodin and I realised it was the perfect opportunity to get to Nodin and try to help him. I heard a voice taunting ‘Victoriaa’ and wondered if she had lied to us about her name too. As we reached Nodin I realised the boulder that had been on him and rolled off. “What?” I whispered surprised then turned my head to see Victorique laying on the floor, with what looked like a serious burn to her shoulder, leaning slightly on the wall. The fighters and a man who seemed in charge stepped towards her, she was outnumbered and injured, and at that moment I realised Sapphire wasn’t with her. Had these fighters tried to kill Sapphire as well? But that wasn’t fair! I screamed in my head. They couldn’t just get rid of their own agents, but then again, I guessed tribes like Leo and Aries didn’t care much about that.

I realised Jade was looking at Nodin with concern, trying to use the last bit of water she had to heal Nodin slightly. I didn’t think it would work but Nodin managed to open both his eyes and tried to sit up. “Oww, oh, ouch!” He cried getting up. Suddenly he saw the fighters and his eyes literally turned red. “Scorpio’s” he muttered with absolute hatred and disgust. He managed to stand up with Jade’s help and looked like he wanted to destroy them. At that moment I realised I really didn’t want to get on Nodin’s bad side. “Jade, what are we supposed to do?” I asked looking at Victorique. “We can’t help her. She was our enemy, but . .” Jade stopped. She seemed confused, wanting to help Victorique, and at the same time thinking she probably deserved it. “Our first job is to help Nodin and get away” said Jade. I nodded grimly, thinking maybe we could still help Victorique somehow. “I have my crystal (or pendulum, or whatever his weapon is called, I’m not really sure), I could still maybe get rid of one or two of them” said Nodin, although he didn’t sound that eager to help Victorique. “Maybe. Actually, yes. Nodin try to hit that one” I said pointing at the guy with the fireballs in his hands. As far as I knew Scorpio were criminal’s and just did jobs for whoever offered them the most money, maybe if we got rid of the leader the Scorpio’s would lose interest in Victorique, or maybe not, but it was our best shot, after all who else but her could have removed that boulder?

Nodin aimed and sent his weapon straight at the man at top speed, and the crystal went straight into him. The man stopped in his steps and turned to see who had hit him. The crystal, pendulum thing didn’t kill him but it made him angry and bleed like crazy. He turned but we were covered by Scorpio, he wouldn’t be able to see us that well, if at all. And while he was distracted Victorique used one last push of her magic to throw a rock at his head and he fell straight onto a Scorpio, who, surprised to see the man falling on him fell himself, and with a domino effect at least four Scorpio were knocked out. There were only two Scorpio agents left but they ran away valuing their own lives more.

Victorique stared at the three of us, all past enemies, who were in terrible shape, battered, beaten and exhausted. But we had also just become her heroes. “Why?” She asked, in a faint voice, her magic exhausted. “You helped us” said Jade nodding at the boulder. “We owed you one” I answered, trying my best to smile. It was kind of a cute moment. Until Victorique’s suddenly gasped and facepalmed herself. ‘What?” I asked, but suddenly the answer came clear. “Sapphire” Jade said. “The man who tried to kill me, he was Sapphire’s uncle. He said. . .” Victorique coughed and wheezed. I helped Victorique stand up, and by sheer will we managed to half run down the streets of Gemini. Finally, we managed to find her. Her body lay on the floor unmoving with what looked like a stab wound. “No” whispered Victorique and she ran towards her old partner’s limp body. “We need to save her” she said. I looked up and realised the sun had risen quite a bit in all this time, which meant we had had a night full of adventure, and an early morning filled with creepy uncle’s and deadly Scorpio’s. It also meant that people would start waking up now, and if we were found at the scene of the crime, we were in for a whole lot of trouble. “Guys, I think we really need to leave. We’re lucky no one found us for now but the Gemini’s will be rising and shining very soon” said Nodin urgently, gesturing at the streets of houses all around us. “Pisces” I said “Of course! The Pisces will heal Sapphire, and they can probably help all of us. If we find some sort of train or bus, or even a shortcut road and make it, even to the outskirts of Pisces, we should find people who will help us, or who know people who can help us” Jade informed us. “I think I know a way” said Nodin. Victorique nodded, “Then let us all go to Pisces” she stated and we all nodded.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of PoV

Maybe we can later find a bus or train or something, then we can meet Alia on the bus or train or something and find Hannah in Pisces.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Yeah, I kknow my poV was not that great. Sorry.  

Where did y'all go?

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sapphirehorse149

aka SingingHorse16

I think for right now I'll stay away from POVing for a bit, since I have a lot of tests coming up. 

• Posted at:

Always remembered.

Front sm

sapphirehorse149

aka SingingHorse16

I think for right now I'll stay away from POVing for a bit, since I have a lot of tests coming up. Anyway, nice job guys!

• Posted at:

Always remembered.

Front sm

teamruby28

At church. POV later

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Hannah

I stood atop of a bridge that over-looked one of the rivers of the small village. People were walking about, and even some were using their water-bending to cross the river. I didn't pity them, not for a second. Sure, I had fire magic while others around me had water, there was still things I could help with. For example; when this bridge was built a few years ago, I actually helped in creating it. Fire magic came useful when baking stone, though fighting-wise; we weren't the strongest. Let's see... I finished my shift at the market... but I don't want to go and pull pranks. 

" I'm going to go back to my apartment," I said to no one in particular. Walking away, my shadow danced on the river top like a breeze in the wind. Right now it was getting late, though the moon hadn't rise yet. Many people were returning to their homes. I turned right at the base of the bridge, and soon I began to travel inwards towards the village center. I turned around to see my friend Kia running.

I grinned," So, had did that whole job interview work out?" Kia made a pshushed noise. 

" Terrible, and turns out the boss is a real jerk." Kia ran a hand through her long dirty blond hair. She was one of the first people I met when I was transferred; and we both had the same classes in school. Kia was a Pisces, though instead of having the ability to bend water, she could bend air. The two of us approached a tall 4-story building with grey and pale colored stones. I searched my pockets for the keys.

" Why did you even want to go for the secretary job," I snorted. The door unlocked and the two of us made our way inside. Up to the second floor we go. " I mean... your not exactly... the type." 

Kia crossed her arms," What does that suppose to mean?"

I stopped on the stairs and turned around to look down on her. " Let's be real... you are not made for office work." She walked passed me, and I reluctantly followed her.

" Yeah...." Rolling my eyes, I unlocked the apartment and the two of us entered.

I found it rather difficult to sleep. All of a sudden I had found myself with a pounding headache, not to mention there was a band playing down the street. Who plays at 2 in the morning?!... Nevermind. I just need some tea. Climbing out of bed, I quietly snuck into the kitchen. I opened one of the cherry-wood cabinets and pulled out a box of tea bags. Tomorrow I need to get more. That shouldn't be a problem, there is a sale- Carrying the kettle to the stove, I poured some water. After switching the heat on, I went to lie down on the couch.

" What is this?" When I sat down, there was a neatly folded newspaper lying on the coffee table. Picking the paper up, I gazed at the front page. " Are the Leos getting too bold? What?...." Turns out that Kia bought a gossip magazine. I don't read them, but I have noted that a lot of them have been talking about the Leos recently. " War... yeah right."

Everyone knew that these papers were false, and a newspaper stand was just taken down the other day.

I leaned my head back," I wish that people would stop talking about other people. It would save us a lot of trouble." * PING * A sharp kettle noise began to rattle, and I quickly got up and turned off the stove. Pouring the water into a mug, I added a tea bag and went back to bed. Hopefully I would get some sleep easier.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

butterflynecklace25

-sigh- i not  very good at thissorry

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

I'm Annie meet my alter ego Brenda ugh - Brenda keep calm and watch Doctor Who! #stop killing animals #FREAKS LIKE ME  

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Sapphire : That's okay, you can just continue on the story when you're less busy, and good luck with your exams!

Other than that . . . bump, I guess.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I'll try and PoV soon. :)

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Bump! Where has everyone gone?

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

I'm here, dw. I'll try to POV as soon as I can.

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

It's okay Alia, now you know where the story is you can keep poving!! We all get confused, so no harm done.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

I know I can pov on Sunday, I'm that busy but I shouldn't be after that for a while.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I will most probably PoV tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Nodin PoV

When I was awake again I was inside a train with every one else in the same cabin.

After escaping that fight scene we all decided to board a train and work together in order to get to a friend of mine who lived at the outskirts of Pisces. She was an incredible healer so she would be able to save both the girl and completely heal me.

That poison was stronger than I had expected and the antidote I had taken wasn't able to heal all of its effects. That meant that I was still left with nausea, blurry vision, dizziness, and exhaustion. So it was no surprise that after we all introduced ourselves during the ride I immediately passed out. Attempting to fight after immediately getting the antidote was a really bad idea and that was why my symptoms had worsened. A week or rest would be enough to completely heal me but I didn't want to waste time.

"How long have I been out?" I asked Riley. Out of the entire group, he and Jade, were the most trustworthy of the group.

"An day or so." He replied.

"That long huh?" I placed my hand on my forehead and removed a towel which was burning hot, just like my head.

"You seem to have high fever so you should take it easy for a while." Jade said as she used magic to make the towel cool again and then offered it to me.

"Thanks." I said embarashed. They were so kind to me and I had refused to trust them. Apart from that, I had also failed to repay the favor when I tried to drive their pursuers away.

"Pardon me, but would you mind telling us who you are, or why you're so obsessed with the Scorpios?" Victorique asked. From what I could tell they had already talked about themselves somewhat.

"I..." It felt fair for me to talk about myself but before I could there was a noise coming from above. From the sound of it, it was definitely two or three humans and they were probably after us.

"This could be trouble." Jade said.

"Let's go. We'll fight together." Riley announced and got up filled with determination.

"I'll come with you." I tried to get up but instantly got dizzy. I tried to pretend I was okay but I fell back on my seat instantly.

"You and Sapphire will stay here." Victorique said and the three headed out.

Sorry for the rushed PoV but I don't have much time.

This could be the part were Alia is getting chased and is then saved by Riley.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Bump!

Ermm. . . Is it my turn to pov?

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

ehh. . I'll try to pov tomorrow or sometime soon, and I don't want this rp to die! I think we can meet Alia, and save her from getting chased and then go to Pisces. I don't think you can use fire magic to heal, so Nodin who is your friend that can help us? It will probably not be Hannah since she uses fire magic, but we should meet her there.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

The character that would help was going to be an original one not yet mentioned. Her name is Melody, she uses Water Magic primarily for healing and also a friend of Nodin's. Her personality is a bit odd because she gets mad at others really easily but will stop everything and start she's doing if she sees a guy she likes. ;)

I was going to include her myself but maybe someone else can do it. I don't want to delay the story.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

I will pov (someday) but don't worry, you can still introduce Melody yourself :)

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

Is it my turn to POV??

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

You can pov whenever you like!

• Posted at:

Aurora

, 2 , ... 5 , 6 , 7