Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Branch: Ekaterina

Hey everyone! For anyone who even knows me anymore, and to everyone who doesn't,  I'd like to welcome myself back with an all new RP, I hope you like it!

Welcome to the land of the Zodiac. A mostly peaceful land, filled with magic, split into 12 territories. Each territory, or tribe, belongs to a different Zodiac. But recently long-simmering tensions have risen up and the country could be on the brink of a civil war. The Zodiac Leo tribe, joining up with its most trusted allies Zodiac Taurus and Zodiac Aries are about to declare war on the rest of the country. All seems lost for the rest of the country, unsuspecting any trouble. Or maybe not . .

Also, not only are people separated because of which Zodiac star sign they are born under, each person also has power over a basic element, and by basic elements I mean Fire, Water, Earth or Air. Some tribes have majority of people with just one or two elements so people who are in a tribe but have a completely different element is kind of an outsider. But that really depends on the people in the tribe.

In this country, every one is in Tribe’s of their Zodiac. So even if your parents are both Sagittarius but you are born Capricorn, there will come a time, perhaps when you’re about 6, because that’s around when you start school, which will be the day when you are Moved to your new tribe. So it’s not uncommon for people in the tribe’s to be orphans.

Basics ~

Here are the specific characteristic’s of each tribe. Note – not all the tribes are involved in this war, only the first 6 on this list. But if you want to be from a tribe that is not in the war you still can, just remember it’s not your country that’s seriously in danger or anything, but you still can join the fight.

Aries ~ these are the business people. The Aries are world leaders and are arrogant and powerful. Their tribe is between Zodiac Taurus and Zodiac Leo tribe’s and are allies of both. Aries control mostly Fire or Air.

Taurus ~ these are our farmers. They are strong but depend on other tribes for they are just simple people and not very modern. Zodiac Taurus is located on a wide farming land and next to Zodiac Aries and Zodiac Aquarius. They control mostly Earth.

Leo ~ these are our modernized leaders. They have courage and leadership but they want to rule the whole Zodiac country. They live beside their allies Zodiac Aries and also their enemies, Zodiac Pisces. They control mostly Fire.

Pisces ~ these are our peace-keepers. They are nature loving and kind, but also slightly ignorant of what is going on around them. They look after the Great River which mostly covers their tribe. They control mostly water.

Virgo ~ these are our artisans. They make beautiful crafts and are gifted musicians. They live between their allies Zodiac Pisces and Zodiac Sagittarius and live at the edge of the Great River that flows through the country. They control mostly air or earth.

Sagittarius ~ these are our warriors. They are archers and good with animals. Zodiac Sagittarius’ are brave and loyal and live in a forest like area. They control mostly air or earth.

Gemini ~ these are our innovators, inventors and scientists. Zodiac Gemini’s are intelligent and efficient. They choose to be mostly not a part of the war because they believe war is wasteful, but you still can be from Zodiac Gemini. Gemini control mostly Air.

Cancer ~ Zodiac Cancer is a very secretive tribe. They got split from the mainland of the Zodiac country and are just a tiny island floating to the south of Zodiac country. They are not a part of the war, and no one knows much about them.

Scorpio ~ these are our, well, you could say outlaws. Zodiac Scorpio is like, a desert tribe, where they live the Wild West. Scorpio’s are cunning and tough, and their area is a lawless land. They choose to be mostly not a part in this war but you still can be from Zodiac Scorpio. They control mostly fire or air.

Aquarius ~ these are our fisherman. Aquarius are calm and patient and live for their fishing industry. They choose mostly not to be involved in this war but you still can be Zodiac Aquarius. Their tribe is on the edge of the ocean and they control mostly water or earth.

Capricorn ~ these are our teachers. They are creative and kind. Zodiac Capricorn has a mix of all elements. They choose mostly not to be involved in this war but you still can be from Zodiac Capricorn.

Libra ~ these are our truth keepers. They maintain justice and believe in peace. Zodiac Libra’s are fair and truthful . They choose mostly to not be a part of this war but you still can be a Zodiac Libra. Libra is a mix of all elements.

Form ~

Name :

Zodiac :

Element :

Allegiance (Team Leo or Team Pisces) :

Appearance :

Personality :

Other :

My Form ~

Name : Riley Meow

Zodiac : Leo

Element : Water

Allegiance (Team Leo or Team Pisces) : Team Pisces

Appearance : Short for his age, he has pale blue eyes, tan skin, short dark hair. He wears navy blue jeans, an orange t shirt, and a black vest. To sum it all up, a multi coloured mess.

Personality : He is quite shy, and he’s loyal and brave, and fairly intelligent. He believes that the war is a terrible idea, and wants to stop it.

Other : Nobody in his tribe likes him very much, they think he is weird and they treat him like an outcast. He is in the same tribe as his father, and his mother died when he was 10.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

You're strong enough to make your own path.

Yours in Demigodishness and all that, Peace out

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

Name: Jade

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Element: Earth and Water (is it ok if I have two?)

Allegiance (Team Leo or Team Pisces): Team Pisces

Appearance: Long, wavy brown hair. Blue eyes, Very attractive.

Oufit: A purple T-shirt. Jeans. Black, hooded jacket.

Personality: Kind, loyal, tough, sweet, smart, brave, stubborn. She doesn't mind the war, but she wants to stop it anyway:)

Other: Is a good friend to Riley.

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Branch: Lucian

This sounds sooooooo cool. I'm literally obsessed with horoscopes. XD Btw welcome back!!

Name: Victorique Delphin
Zodiac: Gemini
Element: Earth
Allegiance (Team Leo or Team Pisces): Team Leo
Appearance: Of Chinese American ethnicity, she has doe dark brown eyes and pale skin. She has naturally long lashes and thick brows. Mid-back layered black hair frames her round face, giving her an innocent impression. Her most prominent features are her short stature and the bags beneath her eyes.
Personality: Easily panicked and fidgety under pressure, she desires things done accordingly and is very indecisive. Therefore her leadership skills are not exactly polished, and improvisation is not a fine strong point of hers. Despite her perfectionist demeanor, she easily bends with the crowd, a follower rather than a leader. She easily gives up if things are out of her control as she hates feeling powerless. Versatility and adeptness are her strengths, while attention and jealousy are her weaknesses.
Other:

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

i am water; soft enough to offer life; tough enough to drown it away 

Front sm

rainwings158

XD TEAM LEO FOR THE WIN!!!!! Ptfl!

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

Queen of Books, Sarcasm, and fandoms

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

*Jedi mind trick* You will scroll down now...

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Thanks for your characters guys! 

Sorry Jade, but you can only have one element. Also since you are a Sagittarius and you live pretty far from Leo, whereas Gemini is pretty close, would you rather be visiting Leo or should I meet you both at Gemini?

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

Front sm

musicspy18

Thats OK. I'll have Water then:)

I could vist Leo if you want

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Riley’s PoV ~

I sat at the edge of the pond staring in at the water. It was a depressing sight. Living here in the Zodiac Leo tribe where everyone treated me like a stranger was just . . . awful. I definitely didn’t fit in, and as if it wasn’t bad enough, both my parents had also been Leo’s. They had been some of the best Leo’s of their time even. They were perfect Leo Fire’s. And then there was me . . .

Suddenly I heard a voice, “Riley, Riley c’mere, you’ll never guess what Dad told me!” called out the voice. I turned to see Marcus, my only friend at Leo running towards me. “What’s going on?” I asked sadly. It was probably something like, ‘I love my tribe so much’ parade. Ugghh! Why were Leo’s so obsessed with themselves? “Anyway” continued Marcus “I heard that our tribe, the wonderful Leo’s, have an idea. We’re going to team up with the Aries and Taurus tribe and totally destroy Pisces! Those lame Pisces will never see it coming! And better yet, with Taurus and Aries too we can totally smash all their allies too! Bye, bye Virgo and Sagittarius, hello New Leo Land!! Isn’t it great!?!?” Marcus beamed, obviously delighted at the fact we were going to war. But for me, this was the last straw. “How DARE you go to war against Pisces! How could you actually love war, and yourselves, that much! Those poor Pisces will never see it coming! Would you really just sit here and cheer for your country while innocent, unsuspecting people DIE!??!” I screamed. Marcus looked at me, shocked. “You know Riley; I was your only friend, despite all your weirdness. And now you scream at me for something any Leo would be totally excited about. You know what; I think I’m not going to be your friend anymore. Besides, even if you love Pisces so much, what are you going to do? It’s not like you can just pop over for a visit. You’re literally an outcast already, but betraying your tribe will probably banish you for sure. And actually that’s a good thing, I hope I never see you again!” said Marcus angrily and stormed off. I stared after him. Marcus had never been much of a friend but he was the only one I had. I sat back down and then realised what I had to do.

I ran all the way home thinking about what Marcus told me. Luckily dad wasn’t home and I had the spare key. I slipped inside and grabbed my backpack, stuffing it with food and clothes. I had to start my journey to Pisces, and I knew it was a long way, at least one day’s walk. I slung my bag over one shoulder and left the house. As I walked on I realised I might never see the towering black skyscrapers, or the newly constructed glass buildings ever again, and despite how much I hated Leo I realised that I might actually miss this place. As I walked on I was so wrapped up in how I would warn the people of Pisces I walked straight into someone and fell backwards. Most Leo’s reaction would be to scream at the person but instead I calmly, if not slightly nervously, looked up. I hoped it wasn’t anyone I knew who would force me to go home but instead I saw a girl standing in front of me. She had long brown hair and stared down at me with her bright blue eyes. “I’m so sorry, I wasn’t looking, and I’m kinda new here” said the girl. “Uh, hi” I said slowly getting up. No wonder I hadn’t recognised her. “I’m Riley Meow. I know, I know, it’s a really weird surname, just . . don’t ask” I replied. She laughed “I’m Jade, from Sagittarius” she said. “Are you from Leo?”.
“Yeah, but I’m not really like them. Wait, did you say Sagittarius? Oh no, I need to warn you, your tribe and it’s allies, well, how can I put this lightly? Ehh . . The Leo, Taurus and Aries. . . are gonna declare war on you”

"WHAT!?!?"

~ ~ ~ ~ End of PoV

Okay now you know how the war start's you can all start poving!

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Bump

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

musicspy18

Jade POV

"What?! Your kidding right?" I said to Riley

He shook his head

"Do you want the war to happen?" I asked

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bump

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

sapphirehorse149

aka SingingHorse16

Form ~

Name : Sapphire

Zodiac : I don't wanna say my real one, but I'm gonna go with Aries

Element : Fire

Allegiance (Team Leo or Team Pisces) : Leo

Appearance : She looks Chinese-American, with straight black long hair and sapphire eyes. She's tiny in size, petite and short. She usually wears darker colors.

Personality : She's pretty quiet and shy in general, which is frowned upon in her tribe. She has grown up with aggressive, war driven people, so doesn't really know how to be kind or nice. She's fairly cold to others, but hates war. She can get aggressive and defensive when anybody mentions her father or mother. She's family driven.

Other : She lives with her aunt and uncle. Her parents were traitor to Team Leo, and were executed by Team Leo. The tribe keeps her around because she's pretty good with fighting. Her whole family is Aries.

• Posted at:

Always remembered.

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Okay then. Sorry I was gone for I while, I see nothing much has happened. Anyway,

Saphire : Your character is accepted, although I have one, no two things to point out -

- how come you are on Team Leo? It sounds like you have every reason to despise them!

- also, you being an Aries is cool, but have you got an idea for how we should meet? I guess Jade and I could go into Gemini and meet both of you. Or you could PoV your own way into the story.

I guess that's all, don't let this RP die before it's even begun.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

I can pov tomorrow so please answer. 

Bump!

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Okay. Going to Gemini would make it easier for me and boost a start for my POV. If everyone's okay with it, I'm down. :)

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Ok then, that makes sense

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Riley PoV ~

“No way! All the Leo’s here are war-crazy and some of them, positively insane. I’m a Leo water, so I’m pretty different” I answered. She gasped. “A Leo that control’s water!?! Well, that isn’t something you see every day. But you know, unlike other Sagittarius I control water too, so in a way, we’re pretty similar” I gave a small smile. Maybe with a friend who also controlled water I could practise my element more, who knows, I could even be a powerful wizard! But that wasn’t the point. “What should we do about this war?” I asked. “Honestly, I don’t know. But since Zodiac Pisces is in immediate danger we should probably go warn them first. I passed through Pisces territory a few days ago, and they were just living their ordinary peaceful life. If we don’t warn them I doubt they stand a chance, they aren’t really into violence” stated Jade. What she said made sense. “Well then we have to sneak over the border at night. Come with me for now, I know a place we can hide for a few hours” I observed.
I led Jade through the forest at the edge of Leo territory. The forest was a maze, but since I had no friends in Leo I had often spent my free time exploring it so I knew the way well, and so we couldn’t get lost, even at night on the way to the border. Finally I reached the place. It was a small tree house way up in the branches of an ancient tree. I was a good climber and had to wait a bit for Jade to catch up. Luckily there was enough space in the tree house for the two of us to sleep in a moderately comfortable position.

After a few hours I woke up and stared in front of me. Everywhere was darkness, and from the moonlight I could only just see my surroundings. Jade was already awake and stared at me. “Are you sure you can lead the way Riley?” she asked. I nodded “Positive”. We carefully climbed out of the tree house and walked through the forest. It was a hard walk, and I constantly bumped into

After about an hour of more walking we finally reached the Gemini border. Jade had been absolutely right. There was only one guard at the Gemini border, and he looked half asleep already. Jade took a few steps forward, then she reached out her magic to the long, wide river that divided Leo from Gemini. She shaped the water into a hammer and brought it down on the guards head before he could even realise what was happening. He fell forwards and got knocked unconscious as he hit the hard ground. “Good job!” I said, very impressed. Jade smiled, but was clearly a bit drained from using her magic.”No time to admire my brilliant work, we’ve got a tribe to save!” she called out and waded into the river. I followed and half swam towards the other side. Because we both controlled water, swimming was easy and we easily made it to Gemini.
“I’ve never been to Gemini, or anywhere other than Leo before!” I said excitedly. “I’ve never been to Gemini either, so it will be like a holiday too in a way” Jade said. Our clothes were completely wet and soggy but we managed to awkwardly walk until we saw a small cottage a little further. We walked on and knocked on the door. Inside we heard two people arguing, they both sounded like girls, but it was hard to tell what they were talking about through the door. Jade knocked and the voices immediately quietened. The door opened and we faced two girls. “Hello?” questioned the girl at the front. She was quite short and had dark brown eyes and pale skin. Her black hair swished behind her as she stood in front of us examining the strangers on her doorstep very carefully. Behind her the second girl, also short with black hair seemed to stare right through us with her bright sapphire eyes. “Hi, I’m Riley, and this is my friend, Jade. We came here from Leo territory and were wondering . . . ehh, whether you could maybe. .” I gave up. Normally I didn’t talk to people much and these girls stares were unnerving me. “We’ve been through a lot and we’ll explain everything, but could you please let us stay, just for one night? We’re on a quest to prevent a war” pleaded Jade. She was so much better at this than I was, although I hadn’t planned on telling any other people about the war. The girls looked at each other. “I guess you could stay for one night. And what’s this talk about a war?” asked the one with the brown eyes. She seemed older than the other girl although they both looked quite similar. She stepped aside and let us walk in. “I’m Sapphire” said the girl with the sapphire eyes. Well that would be easy to remember. “My name is Victorique” said the older girl, “You can stay in the spare guest room, and in 10 minutes we can all have dinner. And then you can explain your whole story”. As I walked into my bedroom for the night, with Jade walking behind me I suddenly had a strange feeling that something bad was about to happen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of PoV.

Now, Faye and Sapphire you can both start your PoV’s, sorry you had to wait so long. It is interesting that your character’s are both very similar. You can both already know about the war if you want and just be acting, after all, you both decided to be on Team Leo. Also, sorry to just throw both your character’s into a random cottage towards the edge of Gemini, it was the only way I could think of to involve you both in the story in the space of one pov.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Finally, a great original RP where actual work has been put into making it.

Must resist it.

Must remember that I lack time.

But who am I kidding? This is too good to simply ignore.

Name: Nodin Hanyo

Zodiac: Gemini

Allegiance: Leo

Appearence: Average height, pale sking, messy bright blue hair, and yellow eyes. Dressed in a red and black checked shirt over a white T-shirt along with blue jeans and brown boots. Orange to red agate crystal hanging from a chain around the neck.

Personality: Quiet, intelligent but likes to have fun with others and doesn't mind communicating with others. He refrains from sharing too much information though and prefers keeping a lot secret. Depending on his mood he can sometimes act friendly and other times distant.

Other: He seeks revenge from Scorpio and is willing to do anything to achieve his goals.

I hope it's OK. If it's not just tell me about it.

Expect my PoV as soon as you confirm this is OK.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Angel: Hey!!! Of course your character is accepted, and thank you for your kind words. Although, you seem to have forgotten your element in your form. 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sapphirehorse149

aka SingingHorse16

The reason Sapphire is Team Leo is out of fear of what happened to her parents. She's making herself be on team Leo so she can stay safe.

Sapphire's POV

The second the door closed, I jumped to talk to Victorique. "So what do we do?" I whispered, brushing a piece of hair out of my eyes. Victorique raised an eyebrow and sighed.

"Sapphire, maybe we can reason with them. I don't know. We can decide tomorrow. Maybe they are nice people," she said, rubbing her eyes. I rolled my eyes. I wish I hadn't agreed to work with her to get information on the other side. I didn't like socializing in general. We did work together well though- she did all the talking, I did all the backstabbing. It wasn't hard to back stab others with practice. "But we'll just have to see at dinner."

"I don't trust them. I've seen that Riley before. He's from Leo. Why would he want to warn us? He's working for those darn Pisces, I just know it. Don't be stupid," I growled, picking up my knife and holding it in my right hand. Victorique got an icy look on her face and frowned.

"Don't you want to, like, just hear them out? I'm sure they have innovative and strong ideas," She said, setting the table. I leaned against the wall, my eyes low. I didn't care. I was here to follow my duty. "I'm sure your parents would've liked that." she said, not noticing what she said.

My knife dropped to the floor. Slowly, I approached her. "Do. Not. Bring. My. Parents. Into. This." I said, pounding my fist into my hand with every word. My parents weren't the issue. I tried to always convince myself they were just traitors, but it just ever worked. Ever. My family hated me for it. They'd always call me a weakling, a disgrace, an idiot. But I wasn't stupid enough to mess with them.

Victorique put her hands up and shushed me. "They're coming!"

Riley and Jade walked in, cautious. They sat down as my accomplice put down some chicken and rice. They both ate with relish, hungry. Victorique cautiously ate, while I sat there stone faced, not eating. I wasn't ever hungry lately. I just forced myself to not eat, to punish myself for sins. I've committed a lot living in Aries. Everyone did. We weren't good people.

We ate in silence, until Riley started to talk. "So... uh, there's a war about to happen. The zodiacs Aries, Taurus, and Leo have formed together, and have made Team Leo, as you most likely know. They are going to declare war on Team Pisces, and we must stop them. We are on a quest spreading, uh, word," Riley said, as jade gave him a look of appravol. I glanced at Victorique. She started acting.

"Wow, that's terrible. What can we do?" she said in fake worry. Jade started explaining different options. I watched them closely, as they chattered like a bunch of birds.

"By the way, I'm a Gemini and Riley's a Le-" Jade stopped when she saw Riley waving his hand. I raised an eyebrow and glared. I'd heard enough. I grabbed a match from my pocket and lit one, smiiling. It shaped into a knife, glistening in the illuminated light. I got up as adrenaline flowed through, and started walking towards Riley and Jade, as they stood up in worry. 

"I see we've got unwelcome guests,"  I said, twirling my knife in my hand.  "Team Pisces."

To everyoe I might have insulted or annoyed- Sapphire's a very moody character, and has touble controlling her self. She wasn't brought up in respect, so doesn't respect others.

• Posted at:

Always remembered.

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Seriously!? I could have sworn I wrote it.

Anyway, its Wind. I'll post when I return home from College. ;)

Thanks for having me. 

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Nodin PoV

I kept staring myself into the mirror, trying to calm myself by taking deep breaths and listening to the sound of water as it flowed down the sink.

There was a Scorpio criminal running around the town and this was finally my chance to start taking them all down.

Once I felt confident enough, I picked up my two pendula and examined them for some time.

Being weak at magic, I had to resolve to other means of fighting.

Each pendulum involved a ring from which a large chain was hanging. At the end of each chain was a really sharp crystal which could pierce and cut almost anything.

I placed each ring on each index finger and concealed the chain and crystal under my sleeve before heading out of my house.

I had trained a long time for this day. My original plan was to go to Leo and join their military in order to get better training and education. From there I would try and ascend their ranks until I was trustworthy enough to lead an army.

With their power then, I was going to use it to drive every Scorpio to extinction.

But since I had found one of them here, I was going to slightly alter my plan.

Assuming he was alone, I was going to kill him and resume my primary scheme. However, chances were, he was here on an assassination mission and killing him would arouse questions to whoever hired him. Scouting parties would be sent, and I would have to take my time to kill as many as possible without getting noticed.

Joining the military would be impossible and I would have to spend the rest of my life, hiding and murdering from the shadows.

I leaped from building to building as I trailed the shadowy figure which casually walked in the streets until it reached a house.

The tall man had dark brown hair and was dressed in dark clothes. I was unable to make out any other facial features but having found him, there was no way I would lose him.

The man entered the house and lost sight of him. There was a high probability of him coming out again, so I waited.

5 minutes later the man came out of the house, and resumed his walk like normal.

Something was different though. And that was the red stain on his clothes.

Instantly, I got worried and entered the building.

I climbed the staircase until I found the house with had an open door.

The moment I went inside I almost threw up at the sight of the dead body of a woman.

I looked away for a few minutes and took deep breaths before calming down and going to examine the body.

From her wounds, I could tell that the assassin was using a knife. But I shouldn't take that to account since he could possess more weapons.

"Don't worry. I will avenge your death soon." I said and close the woman's eyes which were wide open a second ago.

I ran out of the building and charged after the figure. Since he was walking it didn't take long for me to locate him.

I hid myself and tried to keep a safe distance.

At some point the man turned around a corner, walking inside an alleyway and I had to chase after him.

Once I turned around and made it the alley, there was no one to be found and a wall at the other side led to a dead end.

I had been discovered.

Acting on instint, I performed a somersault forwards, and avoided the knife which was aimed at my back.

"It seems you're not a normal spy. Something tells me, I should take you out quickly. Even though you're just a kid." The man said. Seeing his face from up close, he had brown eyes and numerous scars on his face.

This wasn't how things were supposed to turn out.

I had to kill him with stealth. Without knowing his skills and abilities I only had 50% chance of winning. In situations like these, I had to stall until learning his fighting style and element. But chances were, he could prove to be too powerful for me and risking my life in information learning was not preferable.

I could try to escape but now he had seen my face. And I also had to avenge that woman and prove my worth against the scorpions.

"Die." The man grinned and charged at me with two daggers.

I backflipped to dodge his attacks, until I was close to the wall. I leaped backwards and placed my feet on the wall, before kicking it in order to get enough momentum and jump above the murderer.

I then tried a roundhouse kick aiming at his face, but the guy used both hands to protect himself. Thankfully, I managed to disarm him.

I tried to punch him but the man pulled two more daggers from his coat and sliced upwards.

I tried to dodge but I got a scratch on my cheek before gaining enough distance.

"Sadly for you. These knives are poisonous. You have around 3 minuted before you die." The man smiled.

At that moment, I sent one of my pendula after him, hoping to pierce through his heart, but the man used his knives to knock the crystal and chain away.

I moved around my hand and tried to at least try and slice at him, but the man was too good with his knifework, that he kept countering everything.

At some point, my vision got blurry and knew that I didn't have much time. If I could win, then there was a high probability that he had some kind of antidote with him. I had to use my ability.

I thrusted my palm forwards and send a bullet of wind at him.

The man easily stopped it with one of his daggers, but all that was meant as a distraction for me to send my pendulum after him.

"That won't work." He laughed and attempted to knock it away but before he could even react, I changed the crystal's direction, making it turn left, and then making it go upwards.

I made the chain follow an unpredictable direction, and while the criminal was trying to predict its movement, the chain was already all around him.

I made the chains get instantly wrapped around him, but the assassin let go of one of his daggers, avoided the chains and then grabbed on to it.

"I told you this wouldn't w-" I never let him finish. I instantly used the crystal from my other pendulum to pierce through his body and stop in front of his heart before he could finish his sentence and react.

"Y-You knew I would try to grab onto the chain." He said. "You win. Before you kill me. Tell me who you are."

"I'm the one who will avenge all those you've killed." I told him and made the pendulum pierce through his heart. I then withdrew both chains behind my sleeves and fell to my knees. As my vision got even more blurry.

I walked towards the man I had just killed and searched his pockets for an antidote.

I mostly found knives but, in the end I found a small vial with a yellow liquid in it along with a cyrigne.

Clumsily, I manage to place the medicine in the cyrigne but before I could pierce my body with it, my whole body turned numb and fell on the floor, unable to move.

Hoping for someone to save me.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

musicspy18

Jade POV

Riley and I headed up to our room. I set my stuff on one of the beds and Rliey set his stuff of the other.

"What do you think is going to happen with this war?" I asked

Riley shook his head "I don't know, but I don't want to find out"

After that we both headed down to dinner. When we got down there, we both sat down at the table and dinner started!

After we had finished eating Sapphire asked "So what is with this war you were talking about earlier?"

I let Riley explan about that.

Sorry for a short POV:(

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Ok then, expect my pov tomorrow

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Victorique’s POV

“Why didn’t you tell me you were going to the Town Square? Our faces are wanted across your tribe, and you could’ve been caught!”

“I just – I just didn’t think you’d agree to the deal, so I went alone,” I replied, closing the cottage door.

“And dragged me down with you? You do realize you’re going against your own tribe,” Sapphire pointed out.

“Your parents didn’t seem to mind,” I mumbled as I slipped onto the couch next to her.

Her posture shot up stiff. “It always comes back down to that, doesn’t it?” she managed through gritted teeth.

Growing frantic, I could picture my face becoming disfigured within the next few seconds, and I quickly mustered an apology, “I’m sorry, okay? I just want to help your team, and I figured this was the best way to help out. You know Leo, Aries, and Taurus don’t trust Geminis.”

“Why do you want to help us, anyway?” she spat, her wrath subsiding. “Don’t most Geminis find the situation wasteful?”

“My mother, brother, and sister are in Taurus,” I averted her scrutinizing gaze. “Protecting your family is good enough motivation, no? You of all people should know that.”

“My family hates me,” she chuckled. I opened my mouth to apologize, but closed it a second later. She would only reprimand me.

Suddenly she stood up. “W-where are you going?” I blurted out.

“To bed,” she announced, promptly entering her chambers and shutting the door behind her.

I heaved a sigh, rising to follow suit.

We remained in our cottage the entire length of the following day. I could not afford to show my face to the tribe out in daylight two consecutive times.

I was making myself coffee when I walked into the living room to find Sapphire seated on the couch, reading a book. She had not left her quarters since the day prior, so I was hoping we were on amicable terms. Sometimes she just needed some moments to herself.

I turned to the table before panic generated within me due to an absence of papers I had sworn I left there. With a quavering voice I called aloud, “Sapphire?”

“Hmm?”

“Have you seen the contract?”

“What contract?”

“The contract that permits the receiving of Scorpio prisoner testimony. Mr. Longfellow will only pass on information if we obtain the witness attestation! Did you take it? Did you hide it because I went behind your back to close the deal with him? Is that why? Is that – “

“Okay one, don’t you think I have the right to withhold something I didn’t agree to? And two, I was actually fine with it by the time I found out you went without me. What the heck seriously? You’re suspicious of me?!” she rose, her fists balled and eyes slit with anger.

“Of course I am! You backstab people for us all the time! Why wouldn’t I be afraid that you’d inflict the same deed onto me?”

“How. Dare. You,” with each word, she took a step toward me. I could practically see a vein popping out of her head, but I was too shaken up to notice. “Says the girl suffering from anxiety, who left her forgotten item on the counter and accused her partner of taking it.”

I whirled around, and sure enough the papers sat on the counter where I had been making my coffee. I bit my lip, my cheeks growing red. I opened my mouth, but closed it when a knock on the door disturbed the silence.

“Sorry,” I mumbled on my way to the door.

“Save your apologies,” she muttered back, following me.

“Hello?” I opened the door to reveal two kids standing on the porch.

“Hi, I’m Riley and this is my friend, Jade,” his hesitant voice quivered, gesturing to himself and the girl beside him respectively. “We came here from the Leo territory and were wondering… whether you could maybe…,” he trailed off.

“We’ve been through a lot, and we’ll explain everything, but could you please let us stay just for one night?” Jade picked up. “We’re on a quest to prevent a war,” she added.

“I’m Sapphire,” my partner stepped up. I gave her a puzzled expression. Sapphire introducing herself? No way.

“My name is Victorique,” said I. “You can stay in the spare guest room, and in ten minutes we can all have dinner. And you can explain your story.”

They shuffled inside and as soon as the door was shut, Sapphire pounced beside me. “So what do we do?” she spoke under her breath.

I heaved a sigh. “Sapphire, maybe we can reason with them. I don’t know. We can decide tomorrow. Maybe they are nice people.” I was exhausted from my nervous breakdown, and all I wanted to do then was eat and sleep. “But we’ll just have to see at dinner.”

“I don’t trust them,” she squinted, giving her signature scrutinizing gaze toward the room they were in. “I’ve seen that Riley before. He’s from Leo. Why would he want to warn us? He’s working for those darn Pisces, I just know it. Don’t be stupid.” I frowned, giving her an icy stare as she picked up her knife.

“Don’t you want to, like, just hear them out?” I proposed as I set the table. “I’m sure they have innovative and strong ideas.” I stared at her before adding, “I’m sure your parents would’ve liked that.”

“Do. Not. Bring. My. Parents. Into. This,” she growled, pounding her fist away. I raised a brow. I was sure she was only irate before because I had talked trash about her parents, but tolerance was a positive attitude. Does she hate her parents or does she defend them?

I heard the door of the other room open, followed by footsteps. “They’re coming!” I mouthed.

Our two guests warily entered the room and sat down as I served them Hainanese chicken rice. I watched them vigilantly as they relished through the food. Sapphire, per usual, was not touching her food. I had prodded her to eat before, but I just kept my concerns to myself that day.

“So… uh, there’s a war about to happen,” Riley suddenly piped up. “The zodiacs Aries, Taurus, and Leo have formed together and have made Team Leo, as you most likely know.” As I most likely knew indeed. “They are going to declare war on Team Pisces, and we must stop them. We are on a quest spreading, uh, word,” he frowned as Jade nodded in confirmation.

Sapphire met my eyes, and I mentally smirked. “Wow, that’s terrible,” I spoke with a tone of concern. “What can we do?”

They launched into an entire speech, weighing different options as I fed them small contributions to buy their trust. “By the way, I’m Sagittarius, and Riley’s a Le – “ she paused when Riley gestured his hand to stop.

I watched Sapphire begin her part of the job. Though she was two inches shorter than me, I allowed her this role because she was way more intimidating than me. She picked up her knife, twirling it threateningly in her hand. “I see we’ve got unwelcome guests, Team Pisces.”

~

I was thinking after this – how ever this works out – since Sapphire and I (possibly including Riley and Jade if you guys don’t run away?) will have to go to Scorpio to get the testimony, Nodin can get on board here. I know Scorpio’s a wide bypass for Riley and Jade, but yeah. It’s more fun when everyone’s at the same place? XP

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

I'm glad everyone is here. Faye, isn't Nodin already in Gemini?  

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Yea, he is, which is going to make it easier for us to meet him. However he has a goal. I can't think of a good reason for him to come along with us unless it has something to do with the Scorpios. :P

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

That makes sense. 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Erm, if you had another plan for this, bc I don't want to be dominating on an RP that I didn't even make, we can go with whatever you had in mind. :)

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

And I don't want to be a hindrance so we can find another way for Nodin to achieve his goals. Maybe someone has ties to people with information on a notorious Scorpio organization or something, and that person could be located to wherever you want to go. That would be enough motivation for Nodin to join everyone on their journey.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Ok then. I could work with that. Nodin.  can come with   us to Pisces. Only issue, Nodin is team leo. otherwise, hmm. . . Let me see. And i will pov today once i get a good idea.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Nodin doesn't actually care about the war. When the time comes he'll just join the side with more chances to win. Apart from that, siding with one of the teams is meaningless to him.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Ok then. I really was meaning to pov today but I need to go somewhere. I will try tomorrow, sorry.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Riley PoV ~

I stood up and held my empty dinner plate in front of me like a shield. I saw Sapphire’s face instantly change and I knew I had just led my only friend and me, straight into a trap. She took two steps towards Jade and I, and we quickly took two steps back. I realised that we were against a wall, so there really wasn’t many ways we could run away. A knife glinted in Sapphire’s hand and she twirled it threateningly. “I see we’ve got unwelcome guests, Team Pisces”. “You tricked us!” I cried out. “Well, it wasn’t very hard” said Victorique. “You practically gave yourselves to us”. She stood up and walked towards us. It seemed to me that we would either die, or be packaged up nice and tight and sent straight back to Leo as prisoners and traitors. Jade stared coldly at our kidnappers. “I don’t believe this!” she shouted and then clicked her fingers. The water jug on the table tipped over and she formed the water into a spear-. It seemed her speciality was creating objects with water. She then split the spear in two and sent it sailing towards them. Victorique turned and sent her spear flying in the other direction with a gust of wind and while Sapphire turned to burn out the water Jade grabbed my hand and we ran. I turned and was doing my best to distract the enemy by annoying splashing them with water.

I wish I could say our tactic was working but after a few tries the girls realised my magic was pretty useless and chased us as we left the cottage, standing so innocently near the forest and the Great Lake that ran throughout the Land. It was a shame. Such a nice house to be owned by two such . . . not so nice, people. I quickly turned and focused on running as fast as I could. Jade turned her head and sent bullets of water at Sapphire while Victorique sent a great wind to knock us over. I realised I was still holding onto my plate and threw the plate towards them. “Come on, they’re getting away!” shouted Sapphire, both her hands alight. Jade and I dropped the exhausting magic and just focused on running. Anywhere, just away from the girls.

I saw buildings up ahead and realised we were getting close to the outskirt towns of Gemini. The night air was cool and I wished I had my backpack, with my water bottle and a warm jacket. Also, a pack of Gummi bears right now could be good. Luckily the moon was now shining out and we could see enough so that we wouldn’t bump into anything. Jade zigzagged around the buildings, turning into every other alley and then turning, hoping that we would eventually lose them. Luckily her plan seemed to be working. I could only just hear the whisper of a shout and I knew we seemed to be losing them.

I turned and shook my head. “Dead end” I whispered to myself and was about to run another way when Jade stopped me. “Look. Over there, do you see something?” she asked pointing into the alley. I squinted and realised there was something lying on the floor, not moving. A little farther on I saw another something. “Aaghh!” I half- shouted realising it was a body. There were two bodies just lying on the path. I saw a few spots of blood on the floor as well. Was this some sort of crime scene? Jade walked forward and bent down to look at the first body. “Are they dead?” I asked mortified. “Maybe. That one looks dead enough but this one. . . I think he could be saved. I think he’s breathing, but very slowly. Ohh. . . what’s this?” asked Jade. She picked up a small object in her hand and stared at it. I walked forward. “hmm . . . It looks like a syringe. I’ve seen some before, they use them at the hospitals” I stated. As I stared I tried to figure out what had happened here.

Obviously there was some sort of fight, although this boy didn’t seem to have anything like, bruises from punches or kicks or stab wounds. The only thing I could really see was a cut on his face. But, it didn’t look like a normal cut. I saw the dead man and realised his coat pockets had all been emptied out. I picked up a knife and saw something green dripping off it. As soon as the drop touched a blade of grass that had grown through the cement the grass turned brown and died. “I think I know what happened!” I said excitedly to Jade and explained about the knife. “So then . . . this must be the medicine! Riley, we can save a person’s life!” Jade exclaimed. “Like heroes!” I proclaimed imagining myself as a superhero. “But first off, let’s inject this guy” I quickly said. “Right”.
Jade bent down on her knees and injected the cure into the boy. At first nothing happened then after a few seconds something did happen. The boy opened his eyes and stared at us in confusion. “What?” he asked drowsily. I asped when I realised the guy had yellow eyes! Jade opened her mouth to answer when suddenly I heard voices. Sapphire and Victorique’s voices! “Oh no!” I sighed, here we go again. And thanks to saving this guy’s life the enemy had almost found us. The guy stood up and I helped him up when he stared at the dead man. “Finally, I’ve avenged her” he whispered. That was when I started paying attention to him and noticed the red crystal around his neck, and the fact he had blue hair!!! I couldn’t believe I hadn’t noticed it before. “Before you ask, I’m Riley, this is Jade, and those people screaming are Sapphire and Victorique. Also, we need to run!” I cried urgently then grabbing his wrist began to run. Jade followed and ran with us. “Who are you people? Where are you taking me? You must be from Scorpio. The rest of the gang, eh? Are you messing with my head, first healing me then kidnapping me?” he said and stopped running.
He tried leaving and I would’ve let him except , who knew what those Leo Agents would do to him? They might think he was helping us and force him to tell them where we were, or maybe he’d just be ignored by them, but now he was involved and he had to come with us. Jade grabbed his other arm and tried to convince him we weren’t Scorpio, wonder where he got that idea from, and tried to make him realise we saved him and now he had to come with us. “There isn’t the time for me to be running around, I have to prepare to take down those Scorpio” he said stubbornly, although it was funny that he was still running, if not being kind of dragged by Jade and I. “Look, you have to come with us and when we find a safe place we can crash there, and in the morning you can go chasing Scorpio. Or you can listen to our plan, and decide to come with us. It would be nice to have another ally. But just come with us, or even better, could you show us a safe place where no one can find us?” pleaded Jade. “Fine, but I’m not sure whether or not I should trust you” said the boy, who still hadn’t told us his name. “Please do” I said without turning back to face him.

~ ~ ~ ~ End of PoV.

Yeah I know, it’s not that good but I needed to write something. Faye and Sapphire, hopefully we could get you two more involved, but I’m not sure, I mean, you’re the enemy after all right? You just chase us. And Angel you can resume Nodin and decide if he wants to come with us.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sapphirehorse149

aka SingingHorse16

Just a question- where are we really going with this plot? Are we just gonna keep playing cat and mouse? Or will we all unite against something else? Maybe Scorpio makes a team or something? I want to have more of a idea before I POV.

• Posted at:

Always remembered.

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I was thinking that was should split the stories in different arcs.

One could focus on fighting Scorpio, another should focus on the one pulling the strings of this war, another could focus on different villains, etc.

But that's just a few ideas which you don't really have to follow.

I will try and post soon.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Okay then, I guess it's true we can't keep running around like this. Here are some idea's for what happens next -

Basically I think that you guys should help us, but I know you wouldn't just join our side so,

1. The Leo tribe thinks that it doesn't need you so while they are recruiting Scorpio's to help fight in this war they send a group of Scorpio to deal with Faye and Sapphire. One of those Scorpio's could be the guy who Nodin killed. You could be very angry at Leo and decide to help us out.

2. Pretend to be on our side, but secretly be a double-agent.

3. Leo takes Faye's Taurus family hostage and Riley tells her he has an idea where Leo would have kept her family prisoner, and he will tell them, if they help us get to Pisces.

You can also add an idea of your own if you don't like these.

The whole point is that all 5 of us fight for one side, we make it to Pisces and warn the Piscean Government. Being Pisces, the only thing the Government can think of is to send a small group of Pisces to Leo and try to make peace. We realise that their idea will never work and split into two groups. One group can go to other tribes to recruit them to Pisces miltary, and the other group can train them in magic and weapon technique's. And then we can start the actual war.

So, what do you think? I hope you like this idea.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Ok that sounds alright. I can work with that. :)

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

butterflynecklace25

am i too late

name:alia

gender girl

zodiac:leo

element:fie

allegiance:to the flag  XD JK  team leo

apperence: has wavy reddish brown  that dyed red at the end with green eyes and freckles and and red dress with flats

personailty: kind honset,brave,loyl,selfless and fierce

other:has a temper when people tell her she should being in the  water tribes because of her name and when she is mad fire shoot out of her hand

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

I'm Annie meet my alter ego Brenda ugh - Brenda keep calm and watch Doctor Who! #stop killing animals #FREAKS LIKE ME  

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Nodin PoV

Everything was happening too fast for me to process.

But I took some time and thought about the situation while I was dragged on by the two strangers.

First, that girl and boy had saved me so that probably made them trustworthy enough.

Second, they seemed to be running away from someone, so that made it highly unlikely for them to be after my life.

Third, I could see honesty in their eyes and that was enough.

"Follow me!" I escaped their grips and ran ahead as I guided them through the streets of the town.

We took several turns and eventually we reached my house where I quickly unlocked and guided them in.

"We'll be safe here." I said "Probably."

"Th-Thank you." The girl with the long wave brown hair said while breathing heavily.

"Y-Yeah, we owe you one." The boy with the short dark hair said.

"Not really. I'm just returning the favor. If it weren't for you...I would had been dead." I told them, a bit ashamed that it had come to it. Almost dying meant that I wasn't strong enough to fight a Scorpio grunt then there was no way I could fight any members of the Shadow Stinger, the most notorious organization of Scorpio. They were known to carry mass assassinations and robberies of anything precious they set their eyes on. Each member was known to be able to fight more than 100 armed men, which meant that with my current strength, there was no way I could defeat any of them.

I looked outside the window and saw two girls examining their surroundings in a hurry. One had black hair that reached down her back and pale skin while the other had long black hair.

"Is that them?" I asked.

"Yes." The boy nodded the moment he saw them.

I held tightly my arm, feeling the chain under my sleeve just to make sure if my weapon was still there.

"Wait here." I said while walking towards the exit but the girl held onto my arm.

"Are...Are you going to kill them?" The girl asked.

"Don't mistake me for a mindless killer. I only kill those who deserve to be killed. I will only scare those two away." I told her.

"Okay." She let go of my hand and I was able to walk outside to meet them.

The moment they saw me, they both took a battle stance. I was probably glaring without my noticing again.

"Who are you?" The girl with the long black hair asked.

"Leave." I simply said used my pendulum to hit the ground in between the two.

"As if!" The girl with the mid-length hair said and punched the ground.

Instantly the earth under my feet suddenly rose and launched me out of balance.

I fell on my back but instantly rose again. My reflexes were seriously numbed from the poison, so anticipating or avoiding attacks would be hard for me. Even impossible.

In my current state, I would probably get hit by the slowest of spells.

The other girl launched fireballs at me but I clumsily dodged and ran straight at them.

A wall then rose out of the ground and due to my slow reflexes I fell right on it, my face slamming on the cold rock.

How could I had been so stupid. I immidiately regretted my decision to fight. I wasn't expecting them to fight back after my attack, but it was really foolish of me to think like that.

The two girls leaped from the two corners of the wall and surrounded me. One of them, threw a large boulder at me while the other sent another fireball.

I dodged the flames but the boulder hit me on my chest and pushed me down.

I was breathing heavily. Sweat ran down my cheeks and forehead and my vision was getting blurry.

I sent one of my pendula after them but I was too week and the crystal at the end fell to the ground before it could reach any of them.

There was no way for me to win.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Alia you are accepted. I'm not sure how we could meet so I guess you could pov your own way into the story.

• Posted at:

Aurora

1 , , 3 ... 5 , 6 , 7