Which weapon is your favorite??

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

SPECIAL POV

A man with dark black hair in a dark blue outfit with a gray cape stood in the corner of the Lamberia

castle. He was watching Prince Alex and Princess Malaya.

"These two can not make the peace treaty happen" He thought "The war must continue so that I can finally have my revenge"

This man was a wizerd name...wel nobody really knew what his name was.

The man casted a spell in the food that would be taken to the princess.

"This will make the

Canritans made at the Lamberians once again" He thought smiling and he disapered into the shadows

Malaya POV

Prince Alex lead me to the dinning table for dinner. I sat down right next to Xavier and Alex sat across from me. Alex started talking to me from across the table about a plan to get change the peace treaty.

"I think that could work. Just tell me, Xavier, or Emmaline the moment you think of something, okay?" I told him smiling

Alex nodded back and the food was brought into the kitchen.

Once my plate was set before that table I grabbed my fork and began eating.

"How is it your highness?" a black haired servent asked.

"Very good, thank you" I replied back

"Would you like to try on of our homemade muffens?" The servent asked holding out a plate full of muffens on it.

"Oh yes thank you" I said taking one of the muffens.

I looked back at the servent had saw that he wasn't going to offer anyone else a muffen. Wonder why?

I took a bit of the muffen. It tasted a little funny, but I did not want to offen our hosts.

"What do you think about this idea to change the peace treaty?" I asked Xavier

He turned to me and said "I think it's a great idea. Let's just hope..it....Malaya!" Xavier said almost shouting.

Before Xavier could finish what he was telling about the treaty I started to feel dizzy I colapes onto the floor, unconscious. Before I was unconscious I heard people shouting and rushing over to me and I heard someone's voice, it sounded like Xavier's

"We're going  to get you help Malaya"

I looked as if I was dead, even thought I wasn't.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

detectivegirl11

im fine with them becoming close friends.

Evelyn's pov

Into the kitchen the only place I felt at home here...

I walked in and the cooking took me back home for a moment,

"Psk" 

I turned 

A red haired girl jestered for me to follow her she appeared to be in a pantry.

I walked in shy, thats when I noticed she was a princess!

"Oh" I exclaimed "forgive me your grace." I curtsied quickly but lost my balance she caught me.

She laughed. "How did you know my name-oh thats right it's a tittle thing you used."

Her red hair was so beautiful,

"I'm Evelyn." I said but added. "Please call me Elle."

"Gracie." She laughed again."father would be horrified if he seen me with a canritan(I forgot how to spell that sorry)."

"Oh he shouldn't be." I sang "our kingdoms are like salt and pepper you all ways see them together but their all ways seperated till you shake them out."

Gracie laughed "oh your very good, sing for me."

I tripped out of the pantry.

And circled the kitchen stopped by a steaming pot and dropped some spice in. I sang.

We'll begin with a spin
Traveling in the world of my creation
What we'll see will defy
Explanation

I circled back and grabbed Gracie's hands.

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world, there's nothing to it

There is no life I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there, you'll be free
If you truly wish to be

we stopped and she laughed.

"You are so wonderful." We heard someone coming " oh dear that maybe father, hurry hide i would be in so much trouble if he saw us!"

I raced back into the pantry and watched.

Grace's pov

he came through the doors and I sighed in relief it was only my brother I busied myself with a macaroon. I could barely eat it thinking about Elle.

I played with him before we went to dinner.

I sat Beside a princess from the other kingdom ,and had to remember what elle said

I found she was charming and we started talking right off.

Till father started some speech

I saw elle slip out of the kitchen with a tray.

She was going to serve diner I was shocked,

Sorry short one's I'm in a hurry gtg

• Posted at:

S I S Y E

THIS IS WHO AM 

A RI S T. CRG Y M N A S T

E E S T A NBLE V E R

#AQHYA

-Detective

Front sm

detectivegirl11

im fine with them becoming close friends.

Evelyn's pov

Into the kitchen the only place I felt at home here...

I walked in and the cooking took me back home for a moment,

"Psk" 

I turned 

A red haired girl jestered for me to follow her she appeared to be in a pantry.

I walked in shy, thats when I noticed she was a princess!

"Oh" I exclaimed "forgive me your grace." I curtsied quickly but lost my balance she caught me.

She laughed. "How did you know my name-oh thats right it's a tittle thing you used."

Her red hair was so beautiful,

"I'm Evelyn." I said but added. "Please call me Elle."

"Gracie." She laughed again."father would be horrified if he seen me with a canritan(I forgot how to spell that sorry)."

"Oh he shouldn't be." I sang "our kingdoms are like salt and pepper you all ways see them together but their all ways seperated till you shake them out."

Gracie laughed "oh your very good, sing for me."

I tripped out of the pantry.

And circled the kitchen stopped by a steaming pot and dropped some spice in. I sang.

We'll begin with a spin
Traveling in the world of my creation
What we'll see will defy
Explanation

I circled back and grabbed Gracie's hands.

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world, there's nothing to it

There is no life I know
To compare with pure imagination
Living there, you'll be free
If you truly wish to be

we stopped and she laughed.

"You are so wonderful." We heard someone coming " oh dear that maybe father, hurry hide i would be in so much trouble if he saw us!"

I raced back into the pantry and watched.

Grace's pov

he came through the doors and I sighed in relief it was only my brother I busied myself with a macaroon. I could barely eat it thinking about Elle.

I played with him before we went to dinner.

I sat Beside a princess from the other kingdom ,and had to remember what elle said

I found she was charming and we started talking right off.

Till father started some speech

I saw elle slip out of the kitchen with a tray.

She was going to serve diner I was shocked,

Sorry short one's I'm in a hurry gtg

• Posted at:

S I S Y E

THIS IS WHO AM 

E E S T A NBLE V E R

#AQHYA

-Detective

Front sm

winterfairy70

Miriam's POV:

After a few minutes of horridly boring dinner( asides from talking with Ryder and Gracie) something terrible happens. Mal was just sitting next to the Prince, then a servent offerd he a muffin, and she ainted, or died, I don't know which, I runover and sit next to her," Mal!" her eyes close, and then suddenly a portal opens next to us and a boy with pointy ears steps out," an elf!" he glares," half elf your highness." 

Sorry its so short , I'm typing this in science class.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

winterfairy70

Miriam's POV:

I nearly tackle the elf, pardon me, half elf, when he picks Mal up and walks to the portal, then he turns back," If you want to stop war and save Malaya, follow me." I run through, and I hear Ryder and Katrina shouting behind me, but I find that I'm in the woods. The boy sets Mal down and turns in the direction of me and a few people behind me, "hello, I'm Alastor, and i can help you stop war and save Malaya."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

detectivegirl11

Evelyn's pov

When the meal was served I was to get Gracie.

I slipped her a note and a flower that was from my hair.

The note read:

Gracie,

I found you splendid to spend time with I hope to see you soon for now here's a gift I know it will die soon but our friendship won't, I'll get you more and teach you to sing, see you at the border. your friend Elle.

now after the princess fainted I felt like I was in a daze.

Everyone was rushing around me to get to the princess.

It all happened so fast.

I hurried over since I was suppose to be accompanying her.

A portal opened and a elf thing came through.

When the elf thing took her away into the portal I jumped in.

James wasn't able to get through and when the portal closed I saw his face.

Grace's pov

It closed.

She was gone.

I turned other's were standing in surprise, thing's were going to get bad and I didn't want to be here when it did I crept up the stairs with the note in my hand , someone was following me.

"Princess!" 

I didn't stop.

I hurried on but the person who was pursuing me was faster he grabbed my arm I turned.

"Please forgive me, but I would like to know what's going on if your family planned that then you have a whole lot to explain!" It was the  Prince of Canritan!

I just stared for a few minutes, i was angry and he looked like he was getting impatient, at last I answered. "If you think we did that,your wrong!" I needed to keep my voice down if I didn't want anyone hearing us from the banquet.

I turned and kept walking, he followed...

I was going to try to sneak away out a window somewhere...I was sure he wouldn't keep following me then...

• Posted at:

S I S Y E

THIS IS WHO AM 

E E S T A NBLE V E R

#AQHYA

-Detective

Front sm

brownwerewolf49

Branch: Lucian

Allistor pov: 

i bend over by the fire and concoct a medicine for the princess......strange dark magic runs through her. i look up, to see another princess run through my portal....great another one. they are followed by two cantrian knights, and one prince.... i take the medicine to the sick one, and her eyes flutter open...." where am i" she stammers

• Posted at:

i am

christian

templar

lucian

nerd jock

hufflepuff

#Team Cap!!

Front sm

musicspy18

Malaya POV

"Where am I?" I stammered

When I looked arond the room I saw Prince Alex, Xavier, Katerina, Miri, Emmeline and a stranger that looked like an elf in the room

"What happened?" I asked

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Katerina's POV:

"I don't know," I growled, "But obviously, someone poisoned that muffin or whatever else you ate." "But why?" "Someone wanted her dead, of course! Then the treaty couldn't happen! But not while I'm around," I muttered the last part to myself. I walked over to the elf. "Could I have some of that stuff you gave Malaya? In case this happens again?" I asked him. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

musicspy18

Malaya POV

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Someone wanted me dead!? I saw Katerina walk over to the elf and ask him something

"What are we going to do next?" I asked

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

winterfairy70

Miriam's POV:

" What are we going to do?" Malaya asks Alastor the half elf. I nod and walk toward him." yeah, what are-" I get stopped when Ryder jumps in front of me." How do we know we can trust you?" He asks, holding his sword in the elf's face..

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

huntingshark154

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I just went back to school and have had a lot of homework and hockey practices. I'll pov tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

Griffin

"The Beast"

Son of Hades

"Insert Name Here"

Front sm

huntingshark154

Xavier's Pov

No such things had ever happened before in our Kingdom. It stressed me out to see Malaya like that. I answered, "We're going to find out who did this to you."

Alex quickly agreed, "We will have everyone on alert."

The Canritan prince quickly argued back, "How do we know you didn't do it?"

I immediately want to punch the guy for even suggesting that. Alex gives me a warning look. He says, "I can assure you none of us did it. And we will find the person. I'll go talk to some guards now."

I look at Malaya, "Are you okay?"

She nods her head, "Just a little tired, now."

I look at her and ask, "Can we move to a different room, and have a healer come check her?" Everyone agrees. I scoop Malaya up and carry her towards where the healers

are.

She says, "I could have walked."

I smile, "It makes me feel better, if you let me do this princess." The healer quickly kicks us all out of the room.

Alex walks over to me, "We'll figure this out."

I say, "This could jepordize the entire treaty."

He agrees, "Yeah, I wonder how the parents are doing?" That's when we hear shouting from the main hall.

Ryder's Pov

We had to be on alert at all times. Someone had already tried to poison Princess Malaya. Everyone from Canritan was freaking out. I kept a close eye on Miriam at all times. I jump in front of the elf, "How do we know we can trust you?" I wasn't just going to let anyone get close to hurting them again. I felt like beating myself up for failing the job.

The elf answers, " I did give the other princess the thing that cured her. If I was trying to hurt them. I would have done it by now."

I lower my sword, "Alright, for now." I go back to stand in the corner of the room watching they're every move. Once they decide to move Malaya to a different room and get some rest. I follow quietly behind.

Miriam turns around, "What was that about earlier?"

I answer, "I was just watching out. You do realize that's my job Miriam, do you know how scary it is for me to think that could have been you?"

• Posted at:

Griffin

"The Beast"

Son of Hades

"Insert Name Here"

Front sm

detectivegirl11

Grace's pov

I swung into a room and exited toward a window near the back.

The Prince hadn't hesitated tto follow.

good grief!

I pushed open a window with little trouble, I looked back the prince just turned into the room,

I looked down not that far maybe around ten feet or more.

I swung out and jumped ending in a roll to soften the pressure.

I started running toward the stable I could hear the prince closing in.

Sorry guys I haven't been posting for awhile either.

• Posted at:

S I S Y E

THIS IS WHO AM 

E E S T A NBLE V E R

#AQHYA

-Detective

Front sm

musicspy18

Malaya POV

Xavier look at me and said  "Are you okay?" 

I nodded my head, "Just a little tired, now."

I saw Xavier still looking at me and ask, "Can we move to a different room, and have a healer come check her?" Everyone agrees to this question. Before I knew wht was happening Xavier scoop me up in his arms and carried me towards  the room where the healer was.

I looked up at him "I could have walked." 

Xavier smiled "It makes me feel better, if you let me do this princess."

I smiled while blushing a little.

The elf(I forget his name....sorry) gave me some more liquids that were potions to help me.

I wonder what the others were talking about in the other room

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

bump

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bump

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Malaya POV

When Alaster was done with me I went into the other room were the other were talking about waht they were going to do about the peace treaty between the two kingdoms.

"I don't think forcing to two kingdoms to get along is going to work, Ryder" Katerina said

"It was worth a try" Ryder said

"Mal you allright" Xavier said when he saw me

I nodded "Yes! Alaster helped me a lot. So what are we going to do about the war?"

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Hello? Anybody there??

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

detectivegirl11

Might join princess spot sister save for me might join

• Posted at:

S I S Y E

THIS IS WHO AM 

E E S T A NBLE V E R

#AQHYA

-Detective

Front sm

musicspy18

Okey! I will have two sisters then:)

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bump

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*Oo! Sciency words that I don't think go together in that sentence! XD

Katerina's POV:

"Do you guys know what started the war? If we could *analyze the source, maybe we could find a way to stop it," I said.   If this posts twice, this is the right post! 
  • Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*Oo! Sciency words that I don't think go together in that sentence! XD

Katerina's POV:

"Do you guys know what started the war? If we could analyze the source, maybe we could find a way to stop it," I said.
  • Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

BUMP!!! Where is everyone?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bumpity bump bump, bump bump!!! People?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

Sorry it's been a while:(

Malaya POV

I nodded "That could work, but who would dare attack a royal?"

"I don't know, but that is what we need to find out" Xavier said

Katerina nodded and Alastor came out of the other room.

"So what is your plan?" Alastor asked

"We need to find out who attack Malaya, and if we do we might be able to stop him or her" Miri said

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

winterfairy70

Miriam's POV:

" So what's your plan?" The half elf- er, Alastor asks. I think for a second, "We need to find out who attacked Malaya, and if we do, we might be able to stop him, or her. Did anyone see a suspicious person in a corner wearing dark colors? Its always the suspicious person in the corner."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

Malaya POV

"I thought I saw someone standing in the ballroom area with a black cape on" I said "That counts as suspicious"

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

winterfairy70

BUMPERZZZZ!!!!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE POV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

I'm waiting for someone else to go (I POVed last)

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

winterfairy70

Is anyone other than MusicSpy and I on?????

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

I was looking through my old posts and saw this. Could we remake it Jade? Maybe?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

@Lillian - Sure! Do you want to or me?

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

winterfairy70

You could. 

Also, again, I'm so happy you're back!!!!! :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

Ok! Next change I get!

Aw thx! It's great to be back! :)

• Posted at:

jade.

1 , , 3