Which weapon is your favorite??

Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

War has broken out between two kingdoms, Canritan and Lanberia. They have been enemies for a long time.

Canritan is a kingdom on a large cliff that has forests

Lanberia is a kingdom on a peice of land next to the ocean.

The new generation, aka you guys, were born during the war. You have NO idea what caused the war to start, and no one will tell you either.

The only way for the two kingdoms to have peace once again is if th e children of kingdom put aside their differences and work together to find out what caused the war, and how they stop it.

OK so here we go. You can either be a princess, prince or a knight. Each knight will protect and serve a prince or princess.

Rules:

1. Include everyone

2. Have Fun!!

Form:

Name:

Nickname(optional)

Kingdom:

Princess/prince/knight:

Personally

Crush:

Looks:

Weapon(optional)

Other

Here is mine;)

Name: Malaya

Nickname: Mal

Kingdom: Canritan

Princess/prince/knight: Princess

Personality: Kind, stubborn, loyal, smart, spunky, rebal, athletic, adventuous.

Crush: Does anyone want to be my crush???

Looks: Dark, wavy, brown hair that is either let down or in a ponytail. Crystal blue eyes. Tall and very, very beautiful.

Wears two different outfits

1. (Regular outfit)A short purple dress, with black leggings(that feel like jeans). Brown laced boots. With black hooded cape.

2. (Formal) A long purple or green dress with golden shawl. Short black heels

Weapon: Bow and arrows and sword

Other: Mal has a younger sister and a older brother (Does anyone want to be either my sister or brother?)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

fairynebula28

Branch: Lucian

Here's my form:

Name: Emmaline

Nickname (Optional): Emma or Em

Age (14-16): 15

Kingdom: Lanberia

Princess/Prince/Knight: Knight

Personality: She's very loyal to all her friends and defends them fiercely. She's very stubborn and never backs down or gives up, but this can lead to her not knowing when to stop, which makes her mouth get her trouble. Despite this, she's a kind person at heart who will stick with her friends until the end.

Crush: I might make a crush for her as another character, but if someone wants to be her crush I have no problem with that.

Looks: Fiery, waist-length red hair that she wears as a bun on top of her head to keep it out of her way. She has emerald green eyes and fair skin, with freckles across the bridge of her nose.

1. Her armor is silver with a blue Lanberian crest on it.

2. Her normal outfit (formal may be designed later) is a deep blue long-sleeved tunic with black leggings underneath, completed by black combat boots, occasionally accompanied by a silver, blue, green, or black hooded cloak.

Weapon (Optional): Because she's a knight, she has a sword that she always has on her, but she knows how to use a bow and arrow. She also carries knives hidden in various places in her body.

Other: She has a scar on her shoulder from when she escaped a Canritanian soldier when she was 5 years old.

• Posted at:

Bloom

Yep, I'm back. But for how long? Ha! As if I know.

You forfeit all rights to my heart!

You forfeit the place in our bed!

You'll sleep in your office instead,

With only the memories of when you were mine!

I hope that you.....

Burn.....

MEOW!

Front sm

musicspy18

Thanks for joining:D

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

I forgot to add this to my charator.

Other: Is a great warrior and don't mind getting dirty

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

BUMP

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Bump

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Could you please share this thread with others? I need more people bfore we can start

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Name: Katerina Hunt

Nickname(optional): Kat or Hunt or Hunter

Princess/prince/knight: Knight

Personality: You'll see in the POVs. 

Crush: No, but she's open.

Looks: Long brown wavy hair with some braids on the sides, olive skin, dark menacing brown eyes, tall for her age. Wears:

1.(stalker/hunter): a short dark dark green dress that only goes just below the knees, really dark green flats, a cloak the color of dark leaves(she usually wears the hood up) that is fastened by a leaf brooch(she made herself), and a brown belt that holds her knives(she doesn't use her sword in stalker-mode ;).

2.(archer): The same cloak(usually with hood down), brown pants, brown boots(she hides her knives in her boots), and a brown shirt.

Weapon: Bow, knives, and a sword(if the bow and knives fail).

Other: Can she be Malaya's knight? Also, she's more of an archer or a hunter/stalker(XD) than a knight, if you know what I mean.

• Posted at:

Elf

"Oh I long, oh I long

For them days left and gone

Where we sang and where we danced to a brighter song

And all we do is laugh and we sing

And we laughed, oh, and we cried and thought

'Oh, what a life!'"

-American Authors

Front sm

musicspy18

Thats fine with me Elfbulldog81

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

winterfairy70

May I join? 

Name: Miriam

Nickname(optional): Miri

Princess/prince/knight: Princess

Personality: Fiercely loyal to friends and family, will defend them with all her might and is extremely smart. kind, curious, adventrous, sometimes a little saracstic, sweet, mostly innocent, stuborn, determied, very rebelious( that's what miriam means!). Very athletic, loves to run, ice skate, do gymnastics, and ski. Has a tendency to sneak away from the castle and be in the woods. Loves flowers and animals and know a lot about them. Can play many musical instruments and sew/do embrodery. 

Crush: None yet, anybody willing!

Looks: knee length wavy( gets curly at the end)copper-ish blond hair that is usually in a braid( reaches bout six inches below her waist),  crystal like bright blue eyes with slate grey star, very pale with pink cheeks and lips. Very very pretty, and has a heart shaped face.

Clothing:

1.( normal) A soft blue dress that stops just bellow the knee, laces up at the top, elbow length sleves, soft grey leggings and lace up brown boots, brown belt with pockets, a blue and silver hooded cape and usually has a fife or some other musical instrument.

2.( formal/fancy) A floor length dark blue dress with lighter blue flowers that shows the top of her shoulders, small woven silver belt, blue or silver flats.

3.(fighting/trainig) A silver and blue tunic with a brown belt( pockets) and tall lace up brown boots. A short dark blue hoodless cape.

Weapon(optional): Either bow/arrows, staff, battle axe or two handed sword. All weapons are silver, and she likes fighting. 

Other: Loves the colors blue and silver, and loves to make things grow and help things. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

brownwerewolf49

can I join?

Name: Alastor

Nickname(optional): none.

Kingdom: father is a Canrtian, and my mom is a Lanberian elf. 

Princess/prince/knight: Rouge knight.

Personality: pretty easy going, solitary, quiet, sometimes sarcastic, and  extremely loyal( to self and people who earn his trust) and intelegent.

Crush: none yet. If anyone wants to, sure.

Looks: curly/wavy dark brown hair, deep brown eyes( like pools of chocolate), kind of tan, slightly squarish jaw. Kind of pointy ears.

Clothing: 

1.( normal) Dark green hooded cape( the color of the forest), black tunic, dark brown lace up boots, dark brown pants. black belt. 

2.( formal) Dark green hooded cape, dark green tunic, dark brown pants, black boots. black belt.

3.(training) Light green tunic, black belt, brown pants, bare feet.

Weapon(optional): Anything I can fight with( just about anything). Mainly a long sword and dagger.

Other: slight forest magic. 

• Posted at:

i am

christian

templar

lucian

nerd jock

hufflepuff

#Team Cap!!

Front sm

catangel730

I want to join, but my imaginary mountain lion, Billy...

What's up, MB?

...is writing the story. I'll have to check if I'm gonna fail this!

Your friends,

Carina

Billy

• Posted at:

Carina Foxy William Marley Jane Ellie Mac Piper

"You can only achieve things if they are greater than you expect." -Carina

"The book of life can't close, even if you are dead." -Jane

"Love is richer than $1000000." -Mac

Front sm

cobratummy13

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Angelica Cottingwood

Nickname(optional): Angie

Princess/prince/knight: Knight

Personality: Clver, witty, acts fast and often without explanation, you have to work to earn her trust

Crush: A tiny crush on Miri, but Angie does her best to hide it.

Looks: Short, curly, black hair, clear green eyes, pale skin, tall.

First outfit: When on duty, she wears her armor and sword.

Second outfit: When off duty, she wears a short white dress, long green cloak, black boots, and a gold scarf in her hair.

Weapon(optional): A sword, and her charm, which usually blinds people into giving her access to places she needs to go when undercover. It may or may not be based on magic. ;)

Other: Has no known family. Has one brother who sometimes visits. They are fairly close, but he has a different, and very consuming, job.

• Posted at:

Angie

Been here circa 2012 so I know what's good

str8 chillin in my pjs all day blazin lol 

Front sm

catangel730

Two things. One, I can join.

She gave me candy.

Two, all the imaginary friends that are girls are joining. It means FOUR FORMS (The irony) from me! I agreed to put me and Lenora on the same post.

Name: Lucina

Nickname: Luci

Kingdom: Lanberia

Type: Princess

Personality: Shy, doesn't talk much, kind

Crush: None at the moment

Looks: Caramel hair, blue eyes. Regular, short purple dress, glass slippers (I'm not Cinderella). Formal, long dress that looks like Elsa's from Frozen (I'm a fan, don't judge!)

Weapon: Hands (It makes sense later in a flashback.)

Other: N/A

Actually, put my form on a different post.

What?

Sorry.

• Posted at:

Carina Foxy William Marley Jane Ellie Mac Piper

"You can only achieve things if they are greater than you expect." -Carina

"The book of life can't close, even if you are dead." -Jane

"Love is richer than $1000000." -Mac

Front sm

musicspy18

Thank you for all joining!!!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

We can POV now:D ~ Here is the story line

You wake up one morning and go down to the breakfist table with your family(knight can eat with the royals) The king of Lamberia had written a letter to the kingdom of Canritan saying that he invited the whole Canritan famliy to dinner so they could diccus peace between the two kingdoms. You can do your reation to this news than later you go off and do your own thing. You may interact with other charators if you want. Than a night you go to Lamberia

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Mal POV

I woke one morning and put on my reagular outfit. I was ready to face the morning once again. The kingdom of Lamberia was our sworn enemies. We had been at war with them....well I'm not so sure how long. No one will tell me. I saw my little sister Miri, even though she was 15 like me she was born mounths after me in the same year.

"Goodmorning Miri" I said to her "How are you doing?"

"Goodmorning Mal. I'm doing fine, did you hear?" Miri asked

I shook my head "Hear what?"

"Your getting a new knight. Since the last one quit"

My last knight, Willow, got hurt when I was praticing my sword fighting skills. We walked together to the dining hall and saw our father and mother were already there.

"Hello mother..father" Miri and I both said

"Hello dears" Our mother Daphne said

"Goodmorinng children" Henry, our father said "Did you hear the news, Malaya?"

My parents always called me and Miri by our full name.

"Yes father" I nodded

"Now please try not to hurt this one too" King Henry said

"Yes sir" I said.

A girl came into the dining hall.

"Malaya, this is Katerina Hunt. She will be your knight" Queen Daphne said smiling.

"Nice to meet you Katerina" I said to the girl.

"It's a pleasure" Miri said as well

The looked at Miri and me and said

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

brownwerewolf49

Alastors pov:

i finish a break fast of berries and fish, then i draw a looking portal and view in on king Henry's family....interisting, there is a new knight. with him, all the previous knights, and the people from my moms country, there are the amount prophesied to end the fude....ill have to watch them all closely

• Posted at:

i am

christian

templar

lucian

nerd jock

hufflepuff

#Team Cap!!

Front sm

fairynebula28

Alright! Here's my form for Emmaline's crush:

Name: Alexander

Nickname (Optional): Alex

Age (14-16): 16

Kingdom: Lamberia

Princess/Prince/Knight: Prince

Personality: He has always been a bit of a rebel, but he understands the importance of rules because he will be King one day. He is very smart, but is rather flirtatious, which gets on Emmaline's nerves.

Crush: Emmaline, who is also his Knight

Looks: He has fair skin and warm brown eyes that sparkle with mischief when he's relaxed. His hair is jet black and somewhat shaggy.

1. His normal outfit is a blue shirt with black pants and shoes. His crown is always present on his head, but not by his choice.

2. His formal outfit is basically a deep blue prince thing with a golden sash and Lanberian crest.

Weapon (Optional): As a prince, he was never taught how to use many weapons in battle, but he has basic proficiency with a sword and bow and arrows. He is very skilled with a fencing sword, though, as well as a dagger.

Other: He is fluent in several languages.

Alex's POV:

I was awoken by the sun shining through my window and the birds chirping. I yawned, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. As much as I wanted to get more sleep, I was the Crown Prince of Lanberia. I had duties that I couldn't escape, though I did try my hardest. I hurriedly got dressed and ran downstairs to the breakfast table. Sure enough, my father was already there, along with my mother.

"Alex."

My father's voice was stern. I sighed and took my seat. I could feel a lecture coming on.

"I have written a letter to the King of Canritan offering the entire royal family to come join us in dinner so that a peace treaty could be discussed.

I had taken a sip of my orange juice, but that news almost made me spit it out. "What?! After they've threatened to invade us so many times?!"

My mother, always the rational one, said, "We can no longer wait to see whether they attack us, Alex. It is time for us to take action, and this is the best way to do it."

I frowned, deliberately not making eye contact with my parents.

"Do you agree or not, Alexander?" My father's tone demanded an answer now.

I sighed. "I suppose a peace treaty is better than an all out war."

I noticed my parents exchange knowing glances. "Is there something you guys aren't telling me?"

My mother smiled at me, but it was tired and strained. "Of course not, honey. Thank you for your input."

"Darren!" My father called our messenger to the table. "Tell the scribes that I need a hundred copies of this letter by the end of the hour." Darren nodded and hurried away. My father's eyes searched the table, clearly looking for someone. "Where is your Knight?"

I stiffened. "She has a name, Father."

"We've discussed this, Son. You must marry a royal. Preferably a Canritan one, so the treaty is sealed properly. This Knight you fancy is hardly proper. She is a hardly a girl!"

I'd had enough. I stood up and glared at him. "Do not insult her in my presence," I said before storming away in search of Emmaline.

Emmaline's POV:

I pulled a knife out of my boot and threw it at the target, using my force to exert my rage. Just last night the King had gone off again about how I wasn't worthy for his son. I could do nothing to retaliate then, so I had done it now. When the messenger had come up to me saying that the King was summoning certain people to breakfast, I slapped him and said I was ignoring his summons. My excuse?

"I need to train if you want me to protect your son from assassins."

If the King had protested against that, rumors would leak out, most probably along the lines of how the King wanted to kill his son. I threw a few more knives at the target for good measure when Alex suddenly ran up to me.

"Emmaline!" he exclaimed. "Emmaline! I've got news!"

I bowed to him. "Prince Alexander. What is so important that you had to skip breakfast to bring me news of it?"

He flushed slightly. "Don't call me that. Just call me Alex."

"But your father - "

"I couldn't care less what my father says. Call me Alex."

"If you'll remember to call me Em."

"Okay, Em."

"So what's your news, Alex?"

"My father a wrote a letter to Canritan royalty, offering them to come to dinner tonight to discuss a peace treaty!"

I bit my lip. "I already know what you're torn between."

"I - " He stopped. "Wait, you do?"

I nodded. "Yep. You don't know whether we can trust them or not, but you'd rather have peace than war."

He stared at me in awe. "I swear, you're smarter than the Court Philospher."

I shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not. I think I just know you really well. And that means I can also tell that something else is bothering you."

He looked at the ground. "It's nothing."

"Nothing is always something," I said in a sing-song voice.

He rolled his eyes. "No, it's not. This is unimportant."

I studied his expression carefully. I doubted I'd get any more information out of him. I sighed. "Well, looks like we can't do anything but wait until tonight."

How was it?

• Posted at:

Bloom

I hope that you.....

Burn.....

MEOW!

Front sm

fairynebula28

I don't think my POV went through the first time, so here's try two!

Alright! Here's my form for Emmaline's crush:

Name: Alexander

Nickname (Optional): Alex

Age (14-16): 16

Kingdom: Lamberia

Princess/Prince/Knight: Prince

Personality: He has always been a bit of a rebel, but he understands the importance of rules because he will be King one day. He is very smart, but is rather flirtatious, which gets on Emmaline's nerves.

Crush: Emmaline, who is also his Knight

Looks: He has fair skin and warm brown eyes that sparkle with mischief when he's relaxed. His hair is jet black and somewhat shaggy.

1. His normal outfit is a blue shirt with black pants and shoes. His crown is always present on his head, but not by his choice.

2. His formal outfit is basically a deep blue prince thing with a golden sash and Lanberian crest.

Weapon (Optional): As a prince, he was never taught how to use many weapons in battle, but he has basic proficiency with a sword and bow and arrows. He is very skilled with a fencing sword, though, as well as a dagger.

Other: He is fluent in several languages.

Alex's POV:

I was awoken by the sun shining through my window and the birds chirping. I yawned, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. As much as I wanted to get more sleep, I was the Crown Prince of Lanberia. I had duties that I couldn't escape, though I did try my hardest. I hurriedly got dressed and ran downstairs to the breakfast table. Sure enough, my father was already there, along with my mother.

"Alex."

My father's voice was stern. I sighed and took my seat. I could feel a lecture coming on.

"I have written a letter to the King of Canritan offering the entire royal family to come join us in dinner so that a peace treaty could be discussed.

I had taken a sip of my orange juice, but that news almost made me spit it out. "What?! After they've threatened to invade us so many times?!"

My mother, always the rational one, said, "We can no longer wait to see whether they attack us, Alex. It is time for us to take action, and this is the best way to do it."

I frowned, deliberately not making eye contact with my parents.

"Do you agree or not, Alexander?" My father's tone demanded an answer now.

I sighed. "I suppose a peace treaty is better than an all out war."

I noticed my parents exchange knowing glances. "Is there something you guys aren't telling me?"

My mother smiled at me, but it was tired and strained. "Of course not, honey. Thank you for your input."

"Darren!" My father called our messenger to the table. "Tell the scribes that I need a hundred copies of this letter by the end of the hour." Darren nodded and hurried away. My father's eyes searched the table, clearly looking for someone. "Where is your Knight?"

I stiffened. "She has a name, Father."

"We've discussed this, Son. You must marry a royal. Preferably a Canritan one, so the treaty is sealed properly. This Knight you fancy is hardly proper. She is a hardly a girl!"

I'd had enough. I stood up and glared at him. "Do not insult her in my presence," I said before storming away in search of Emmaline.

Emmaline's POV:

I pulled a knife out of my boot and threw it at the target, using my force to exert my rage. Just last night the King had gone off again about how I wasn't worthy for his son. I could do nothing to retaliate then, so I had done it now. When the messenger had come up to me saying that the King was summoning certain people to breakfast, I slapped him and said I was ignoring his summons. My excuse?

"I need to train if you want me to protect your son from assassins."

If the King had protested against that, rumors would leak out, most probably along the lines of how the King wanted to kill his son. I threw a few more knives at the target for good measure when Alex suddenly ran up to me.

"Emmaline!" he exclaimed. "Emmaline! I've got news!"

I bowed to him. "Prince Alexander. What is so important that you had to skip breakfast to bring me news of it?"

He flushed slightly. "Don't call me that. Just call me Alex."

"But your father - "

"I couldn't care less what my father says. Call me Alex."

"If you'll remember to call me Em."

"Okay, Em."

"So what's your news, Alex?"

"My father a wrote a letter to Canritan royalty, offering them to come to dinner tonight to discuss a peace treaty!"

I bit my lip. "I already know what you're torn between."

"I - " He stopped. "Wait, you do?"

I nodded. "Yep. You don't know whether we can trust them or not, but you'd rather have peace than war."

He stared at me in awe. "I swear, you're smarter than the Court Philospher."

I shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not. I think I just know you really well. And that means I can also tell that something else is bothering you."

He looked at the ground. "It's nothing."

"Nothing is always something," I said in a sing-song voice.

He rolled his eyes. "No, it's not. This is unimportant."

I studied his expression carefully. I doubted I'd get any more information out of him. I sighed. "Well, looks like we can't do anything but wait until tonight."

How was it?

• Posted at:

Bloom

I hope that you.....

Burn.....

MEOW!

Front sm

winterfairy70

Miriam's POV:

I wake up and immediately open the curtains on the glass door to the balcony outside my room. Then I pull on my normal cloths, brush my hair, taking five extra minutes, then I walk down the stairs with my older sister Malaya( she is only seven months older!! seven!). she smiles at me, "good morning Miri, how are you doing?"I smile back, "good morning Mal, did you hear the news?" She shakes her head, "hear what?" " Oh! your getting a new knight, since the last one quit." Her last knight was injured when they were practicing with swords. When we reach the dining hall and sit down we say the same thing, " Hello Mother, Father." Our father nods and smiles while our mother smiles and says, " hello dears." Father turns away from the war adviser he was talking with, " Good morning children! Did you hear the news Malaya?"

She nods, "yes father." He smiles almost exasperatedly at her, " please try not to hurt this one to." A small smile flys across her face, " yes sir." then the huge oak doors open and a girl walks in. mother motions to a seat and smiles," Malaya, his is katrina hunt. She will be your new knight." Mal smiles at the girl," nice to meet you katrina." I smile to, " its a pleasure!" I'm not entirely sure I have a knight... If I do I probably annoy them with how often I sneak to the woods...hmmm.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

I typed this once already but it did not go through... so yhea...

Miriam's POV:

I wake up that morning and the first thing I do is jump out of bed and open the curtains that cover the glass door that gos to my balcony. Then I pull on my normal cloths and sit on my balcony watching birds while I brush my hair, taking five minutes longer than if I had not. On the way down stairs I walk  with my older sister Mal( she is only older by seven months, seven!) She smiles at me, " Good morning Miri, how are you?" I smile back, " Good morning Mal! I'm doing fine, but did you hear the news?" She shakes her head," no, hear what?" I giggle, " your getting a new knight,since your last one quit." Her old knight got injured when they were training with swords. We walk through the huge oak doors into the dining hall. We say the same thing as we sit down in our usual places, " good morning mother, father." Father nods and smiles then goes back to talking with a messenger and adviser while our mother smiles warmly, "hello dears." Father  sends the two men away, "good morning children! Did you hear the news Malaya?" Mal nods," yes father," and he smiles at her almost exasperatedtly," please try not to hurt this one too." a smile( half smirk) flys across Mal's face," yes sir." Then the heavy oak doors open and a girl who looks barely a year younger than Mal walks in and bows. Our mother points to a seat near Mal and smiles," Malaya, this is Katrina hunt. She will be your knight. Mal smiles at the girl, "nice to meet you Katrina." I smile at her," its a pleasure!" I am not sure who my knight is... hmm...who ever they are, they probably get annoyed when I sneak into the woods or the village. Then father stands up with a serious look on his face," Ladies, it appears that the entire Canritan royal family, us, have been invited to dinner by the Lanbirian royal family. I have accepted so you should go get ready for the eavning, pick out clothing, take care of thing here and anything else that needs to be accomplished."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Sorry!! Double POV!! I thought the first did not go through!! Go with the second!!!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cobratummy13

Angie's POV~

I didn't like to eat with the royal family. It totally put me on edge for the entire meal, and I didn't eat a single bite. Not a very good diet for a knight of the king's court. So I ate outside. Within shouting distance of the windows, of course. So it was with great diligence that I dashed straight to the hall when I heard the beck and call of Mal. I entered the room just as the rest of the knights were standing to attention. The King proceeded to tell us of the invitation and that we would be accompanying the family to the feast. A real honor, if you ask me. But of course, when you're hopelessly in love with the princess, you tend to see any extended period of time with her as closer to hell than anything else. I packed my sack, jotting down a letter to my brother so he wouldn't worry. And I was ready to leave.

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

musicspy18

Mal POV

After meeting Katherina Hunt. My father stood up with a serious look on his face.

"Ladies, it appears that the entire Canritan royal family, us, have been invited to dinner by the Lanbirian royal family. I have accepted so you should go get ready for the eavning, pick out clothing, take care of thing here and anything else that needs to be accomplished."

"What?!" I said almost shouting. "But father their our sworn enemies. Why would we follow their demands?"

"Malaya, we understand how you feel, but Lamberia wants to diccus peace. So we may not be at war with them any longer" Daphne said

I nodded my head. I understood.

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

huntingshark154

Hope it's not  too late to join?

Name:Ryder

Nickname(optional)

Kingdom:Canritan

Princess/prince/knight:Knight

Personality:He's very serious when it comes to protecting who he's assigned too. He's incredibly loyal. When he's off the job he can be funny and friendly. He's very flirtatious and 

Crush:None yet

Looks:Curly brown hair, green eyes that seem to pierce into you,

When he is on the job. He is usally either wearing long black pants and a black shirt to easily blend in with boots.

On his daily ocassions he is just wearing plain brown pants with a green shirt. 

Weapon:His preferred weapon is his sword. But he can use most weapons. 

Other:Is it okay if he is Miriam's knight.

Name:Xavier

Nickname(optional)

Kingdom:Lanberia

Princess/prince/knight:Prince

Personality:He tends to keep to himself especially since his parents are usually more focused on his older brother. He doesn't like to deal with royal matters himself. He's rebellious but is very charming when he needs to be. 

Crush:None yet

Looks: Messy black hair, dark brown eyes, tall.

His royal outfit is white prince outfit with a sash.

But most of the time he is in his normal gray shirt and black pants. 

Weapon: His parents never really paid enough attention so he would always train with weapons. He's very good with the sword but the axe is his personal favorite. Hand to hand combat he excels in.

Other

• Posted at:

Griffin

"The Beast"

Son of Hades

"Insert Name Here"

Front sm

winterfairy70

He can be Miriam's knight! And I was wondering if later on she could have a crush on him...? Just wondering.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

huntingshark154

Yeah, that's fine with me if Miriam has a crush on Ryder.

• Posted at:

Griffin

"The Beast"

Son of Hades

"Insert Name Here"

Front sm

huntingshark154

Ryder's Pov

Lara skips around, "You're going to be a knight for a princess, Ryder! Isn't that exciting." I laugh as my little 8-year old sister is jumping around.

I check the time, "I have to get going Lara. Be good today." Lara heads off with one of her friends. I worry that I don't do enough. I head towards the King's office. I crash into someone on the way there. I give the girl my hand to help her up. "Sorry, that was my fault."

She says, "It's fine." She looks like royalty.

I ask, "Are you the princess I'm supposed to be protecting?"

She laughs, "I don't think so. That would be my sister, Miriam. I'm Mal. I have to go get ready but it was nice meeting you." She runs off so I start walking.

When I enter the King's Office. I see the king and a very pretty girl. The King says, "Miriam, this is your knight, Ryder."

I smile, "Nice to meet you, Princess Miriam."

She says, "The same to you."

The King says, "Well, you all have to go get ready for the dinner with the Lambirian family. And Ryder, I'm trusting you to protect her." I nod at the king and follow Miriam out. "

She looks at me, "How old are you?"

I answer, "I'm 16. How about you?"

She says, "15."

I say, "Well, do you need any help getting ready for the dinner?"

• Posted at:

Griffin

"The Beast"

Son of Hades

"Insert Name Here"

Front sm

huntingshark154

Ryder's Pov

Lara skips around, "You're going to be a knight for a princess, Ryder! Isn't that exciting." I laugh as my little 8-year old sister is jumping around.

I check the time, "I have to get going Lara. Be good today." Lara heads off with one of her friends. I worry that I don't do enough. I head towards the King's office. I crash into someone on the way there. I give the girl my hand to help her up. "Sorry, that was my fault."

She says, "It's fine." She looks like royalty.

I ask, "Are you the princess I'm supposed to be protecting?"

She laughs, "I don't think so. That would be my sister, Miriam. I'm Mal. I have to go get ready but it was nice meeting you." She runs off so I start walking.

When I enter the King's Office. I see the king and a very pretty girl. The King says, "Miriam, this is your knight, Ryder."

I smile, "Nice to meet you, Princess Miriam."

She says, "The same to you."

The King says, "Well, you all have to go get ready for the dinner with the Lambirian family. And Ryder, I'm trusting you to protect her." I nod at the king and follow Miriam out. "

She looks at me, "How old are you?"

I answer, "I'm 16. How about you?"

She says, "15."

I say, "Well, do you need any help getting ready for the dinner?"

• Posted at:

Griffin

"The Beast"

Son of Hades

"Insert Name Here"

Front sm

huntingshark154

Xavier's Pov

I hear a knock at my door. It swings open to show my mother, "You didn't eat breakfast with us, Xavier."

I shrug, "It's not like Father noticed anyways. I ate in the kitchen."

She looks at me, "The Canritan Royal Family is coming to have dinner with us to discuss the treaty. I expect you'll be there."

I say, "Fine. Is this part of Father's messed up plan for Alex to marry a Canritan princess?"

She purses her lips, "You know we only want what's best for you and Alex." I scoff when she says that and she leaves. I take a look out the window and decide to go outside. I go to the training area. I see my brother and Emmaline. Father doesn't approve of them. But I don't really have a problem. Emmaline had taught me how to fight at one point.

Alex asks, "Have you heard the news, Xavier?"

I nod, "Of the Canritans, and apparently Father's plan for you to-" Alex glares at me. I guess he didn't mention that to Emmaline yet.

Emmaline looks at me, "What were you saying Xavier? And what do you think of them coming?"

I say, "Nothing. I think it's interesting that they would accept. I don't trust them though. I figure I can find some things out at the dinner."

Alex nods, "Good idea. You do that Xavier. I just hope tonight won't be a disaster.

• Posted at:

Griffin

"The Beast"

Son of Hades

"Insert Name Here"

Front sm

huntingshark154

Xavier's Pov

I hear a knock at my door. It swings open to show my mother, "You didn't eat breakfast with us, Xavier."

I shrug, "It's not like Father noticed anyways. I ate in the kitchen."

She looks at me, "The Canritan Royal Family is coming to have dinner with us to discuss the treaty. I expect you'll be there."

I say, "Fine. Is this part of Father's messed up plan for Alex to marry a Canritan princess?"

She purses her lips, "You know we only want what's best for you and Alex." I scoff when she says that and she leaves. I take a look out the window and decide to go outside. I go to the training area. I see my brother and Emmaline. Father doesn't approve of them. But I don't really have a problem. Emmaline had taught me how to fight at one point.

Alex asks, "Have you heard the news, Xavier?"

I nod, "Of the Canritans, and apparently Father's plan for you to-" Alex glares at me. I guess he didn't mention that to Emmaline yet.

Emmaline looks at me, "What were you saying Xavier? And what do you think of them coming?"

I say, "Nothing. I think it's interesting that they would accept. I don't trust them though. I figure I can find some things out at the dinner."

Alex nods, "Good idea. You do that Xavier. I just hope tonight won't be a disaster.

• Posted at:

Griffin

"The Beast"

Son of Hades

"Insert Name Here"

Front sm

cobratummy13

I'm gonna change one thing, and that is that Angie has no crushes on anyone for now. If anyone is open for that, tell me please!

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Miriam's POV:

I was n the process of tiding my room with my two maids when my father called me to his office. I knock and he calls me in, "Miriam, I need you to meet someone, they should be here shortly." A minuet later a boy, a quite handsome boy, walks in and  bows  to my father and he nods," Miriam, this is your knight, Ryder."  He looks at me...wow his eyes are green, like smack you in the face emerald green!" Nice to meet you Princess Miriam." I smile back and blush," The same to you."  M father smiles, clearly pleades, and motions for us to kleave, "Well, you all have to go get ready for the dinner with the Lambirian family. And Ryder, I'm trusting you to protect her." Ryder nods at him and follows as I leave. I turn to him ," how old are you." He looks a little young to be a knight..." I'm sixteen, how about you?" " fifteen." We reach my room and he hold the door, " well, do you need any help getting ready for dinner?" I nod and smile, "yes, could you maybe help me reach that box." I point to one on the top shelf, I can just barely reach the shelf two below it. H reches it easily and hands it to me," If you don't mind me asking, whats in it?" I open it and show him" a flower ing vine pin, for my cape, and a book about Lanberia, err, what we know about them anyways." 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Ahhhhhhh! so many typos!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

icehorse179

Can I still join?

Name-Nicole

Age-14

Kingdom-Canritan

Princess/prince/knight-Knight

Personality-Quiet,loyal,

Crush-none yet

Looks-Long brown hair in a ponytail, fair skin, blue eyes, she wears black boots that comes up to the knee,black leggings, and a black tunic with silver trim and a silver design on the back that goes over the right sholder and down the right arm, and a small silver belt that holds her daggers. 

Weapon-bow and arrows, twin daggers,

Other-if anyone needs a knight she is free

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicspy18

Welcome Icehorse179

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Malaya POV

Later after breakfast

I grabbed my bow and arrows and started to head out the door that lead into the Magical Forest. Before I went out the door Katerina walked toward me.

"Where are you going?" Katerina asked me

"Out in the forest for some archery practice" I told her smiling "Do you want to come with me?"

Katerina smiled "Isn't it my job to watch over you?"

I laughed a little. We both went to the stables to get some horses.

"This is Penny. You will be riding her" I told Katerina

Katerina took the horse and started to stroke her neck.     

"Who will you be riding Princess?" Katerina asked

"Please call me Mal" I said as a horse came out of one stall and walked toward me.

"Ray is my horse" I said while stroking his head.

We hopped onto our horses and rode out into the forest. As we rode past trees and jumped over logs and was shooting arrows at different targets. I looked back at Katerina, she seem to be having fun on Penny.

"How's it going back there?" I asked

"Great! I love ridding horses" Kat said back

After a while we came to a steam and we let our horses rest for a while.

"What do you think about the invitation to go to Lamberia?" Kat asked

"I don't like it. I think its a trap to lure my family in so they can....." I started to say

"So they can do what?" Kat asked me puzzled.

I shook my head "Never mind. Hey you want to race?"

"Your on!"

We jumped onto our horses and Kat said

"Maybe the river that is a couple miles up ahead could be the finished line?

"How did you know that there was a river up ahead?" I asked puzzled

Katerina told me that since she was a knight, she decided to explore the castle and the Magical Forest.

"Ready? Set? GO!" I shouted and we both headed off as fast as possible.

Ray and I sprinted past Kat and Penny just before we reached the river Penny and Katerina shot past us and made it to the river first.

"Good race Mal. Do you want to go farther to continue the race?" Kat asked smiling

"We can't. Past that river is Lamberian land. No one is aloud to go past the river." I said walking over to her.

Just than I heard something on the other side river in the forest. I looked at the forest and I thought I saw someone ducking behind the tree. I think it was Xavier, the prince of Lamberia.

"Did you see that? "I asked Kat

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

cobratummy13

I just realized that I'm a knight with no one to guard. Oh boy.

• Posted at:

Angie

Front sm

musicspy18

You don't have to guard someone just because your a knight. Some knights might not want someone to protect

• Posted at:

jade.

1 , , 3