Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

This is a new story idea please tell me if you like it and tell me what you think.              Have you ever daydreamed? I have.     Ever since I was little I have been fascinated by wolves I have never seen one but I do research on them a lot.   I'm in middle school and have lots of friends but I often day dream about wolves when I'm not paying attention.    My mom always told me "Tarah you got to stop daydreaming about wolves it will get you nowhere".      One day after school I wondered into the woods and found a cabin  and went inside.     I saw a young wolf cub in a cage.  Thanks to my research I knew it wasn't from around  here.  It had gray fur. The hunters came in.     I got the keys and freed the wolf cub and quickly ran off with it.      I looked at the wolf it appeared curious in me as I was in it.      A name came to me.     "Noble I'll call you Noble" it liked me as if telling me it liked the name.   I couldn't believe I was holding a actual wolf in my hands well a wolf cub that is.        "I'll get you home Noble whatever it takes" I say to him.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

hatindigo6

Branch: Janus

Sounds Good!

• Posted at:

Don't look at someone and cry about it, Look at someone and make something happen

Diya 

Crystal 

Brooke 

Eva 

Fern

Cynthia

George 

"wear your crown right"

"DONT BE NEGATIVE!"

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Typo licked 

• Posted at:

Front sm

lavenderblue243

Awesome idea for a story, and possily for a RP too!

• Posted at:

Lavender

We don't have to be ordinary, 

Make your best mistakes

Cause we don't have the time to be sorry,

Oh baby be the life of the party.

- Shawn Mendes

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

spread the word please and I am accepting characters.     Form: Name:, Age:, Gender:, Looks:, Wears:,  Animal lover or  animal heater ?

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfcrest7

aka ExpertDecoding17

Interesting start! May I ask what the plot is? 

• Posted at:

elfcrest7 aka ExpertDecoding17

Rebooting Sig in 3...2...

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

You'll just have to wait and see.

• Posted at:

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Branch: Lucian

Name: Rad

Looks: short black hair, green eyes

wears: dark clothing

Animal Hater

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

(30) Nickname: Rad - 8818

i might not be on very much, I am not working on a book titled Nina Down Under

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

That was the prolouge

Chapter 1

"Tarah Heartwood? are you paying attenion?" My teacher asks me the next day.     I was waiting for school to be out for the day I had some things to do before going home.          "Yes" I say lieing.      Truth was I was thinking about Noble the wolf pup i saved from those hunters yesterday.        Rad sat next to me daydreaming as usual.         The bell finally rings.         First I run to the libary.      I check out lots of books about wolves.       Then I walk to the store and buy some food for Noble.

I then walk to my house which just around the corner from the school, since I live just around th corner my parents let me walk to and from school and they both don't get off work until late in the afternoon luckly i have my own key.        I enter the house and go upstairs to my room and open the closet and see noble smiling at me.     I give him the uncooked steak and he eats it like well a wolf.        I open up the computer and start researching types of wolves.          I live in Nebraska and the wolves we have here in this part of nebraska are brown.

Noble looked up at me with his furry head and his pointy ears.      "Let me guess you want to go out and Play?" I ask him.     He smiles as if saying yes.         I was going to take care of Noble until i find a way to get him back where he came from I didn't tell my parents and I hide Noble from them because if they find out a wolf is in our house they will call animal control and then they'll take Noble away.            I go outside with Noble and open up the wolf book and look for fun games wolves like to play outside.

"Wolves travel together in a pack so naturally, sometimes they like to race each other to see who can run the fastest" I read out loud from the book and then close it.           "Ok Noble let's race" I say to him.         So me and Noble start racing and Noble was running as fast as he could with his little wolf legs as his paws hit the ground.         I did a great job at first but Noble beats me and I got tired and gasped for breath.                   "Gee Noble you may be a wolf pup but you sure run fast for a small wolf" I say gasping for breath.            Noble just slightly smiles as he waged his furry tail.    I play with Noble until I see my parents car turn around the corner.

I quickly get Noble inside and hide him in my closet and I leave him some water before closing the closet door.    My parents walk in and I act natural.   They asked the usual questions "How was school? how's your day been" stuff like that.      And I simply answered with the simple answers.       After dinner I work on my homework.     I let Noble out of the closet and give him some left over meat from the dinner table and he eats the whole thing down!

I go to sleep but then wake up in the middle of the night and see Noble howling at the moon through the window I simly smile and go over there and howl at the moon with him and it was fun!        "Don't worry Noble I'll find your family i promise" I say petting his soft furry wolf fur.    Noble fell asleep near the window and then I fell asleep.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Nice start!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

i made a form it didn't come through thou

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

fallingangel373

I think this is good. Keep working at it! 

Here's the form for a character,

Name: Joy

Looks: Fairly short brown hair, brown eyes. Never seen without hiking boots.

Animal Lover

• Posted at:

I'M BACK

or not

I apologize 

I'm very erratic with posting, though I'll try my hardest

But any which way, I'm Maddie

~A Mess Both On and Off the Forums~

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Thanks Here's a description of Noble.

Description: Noble is a small young wolf pup he has gray fur and is probably only a few days old, Being young it is quite dangerous to be out on his own because he can't defend himself yet, He has blue eyes and he can be quite friendly when you get to know him, but what Tarah doesn't know is that Noble and her are about to embark on a great adventure!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Chapter 2

I wake up the next morning and it was the weekend.     I feed Noble once again.      I decide to go out for a walk in the woods after eating breakfest.  So after eating I go out for walk and leave my parents a note before going out.        I look around , I sometimes like to take a stroll in the woods because the woods seem so peaceful to me, It also helps me to think whenever I feel stressed or need to think about a problem that's going on.       I lean against a tree and start to think about how I'm going to find out what kind of wolf Noble is.             If I can find out what wolf species he is it will bring me closer to where his family might be.

I hear boots coming and see a girl out hiking.     "Hey" I say to the girl.      "Hi I'm Joy" She says introducing herself.     "Tarah" I say back to her.     "What you doing out in these woods?" Joy seems to ask me.      "Just thinking about something" I replied.       "Well I've seen some wolfs on my hikes just wondering free" She says smiling.       "Have you ever seen a gray wolf?" I ask her.       She shakes her head no.      "I'm no wolf expert but that sounds like a gray timber wolf to me" She said.        "A timber wolf you say?" I ask her.             "Yeah they usually live in Alaska though don't know what a wolf like that would be doing here unless it got lost or somehow got separated from it's family" Joy says to me.         "Why do you ask?" Joy says to me.     "No reason just curious" I replied.

I go back home and play with Noble and look up gray timber wolves online.    "The gray wolf also known as the timber wolf is the larget extant member of the wolf family and native to alaksa"  I read out loud.     Hum could that be what Noble is a timber wolf? I ponder to myself.                         There was only one way to know for sure I was going to have to look in the wolf books that I had checked out from the library.      I turn to the pages in the book and see the timber wolf page and saw the picture of the wolf looked excatly like Noble in fact it was a perfect match!

No doubt that's what he is I thought.     "Your family is in Alaska buddy" I say to Noble.    He licks me and I smile.         Now how am I going to get him home? I thought.           I knew I couldn't tell my parents otherwise they will call animal control and have him put in a zoo and I knew that sometimes some zoos don't treat animals fairly it's quite horrible actually.         And I knew I couldn't air travel either otherwise the security people might check the cage and see there's a wolf in it and then they'll call animal control and they'll kill him!     

There's only one thing to do I thought.     I'm going to have to sneak out and take him to alaska myself I thought.      So that night after dinner I feed Noble lots of uncooked steack because wolves like meat.         I get my backpack and pack some food, water and some other materals I might need.       I get my piggy bank which I was saving money for my life savings but Noble right now was much more important then that.      I get all of the money from the piggy bank and put it into a wallet in my back pack.        I get a map of the state.       First I'm going to take a bus into Wyoming and then work my way up to Alaksa from there I thought.         I get Noble and then write a letter to my parents.    

I write: Dear Mom and Dad I'm going away please do not worry , I have to do this and if I told you the reason you wouldn't understand I'll be back home soon. Sincerely,Tarah.           I put the note on my bed room door and then successfully sneak out and then begin to make my way to the bus station.          I hold Noble in my arms running to the bus station.        When I got there though Joy was there.       "What are you doing here?" I ask her.       "I was taking a hike and then saw you out running so I decided to see what you were doing" She replied.         She sees Noble in my arms.        "Is that a wolf? ok start talking" Joy says to me.    

I explain everything.    She looks at me in shock.     "You sure you want to risk everything just to get that wolf back home?" She asks me.    I nod yes.    "Ok then I'll help" She says to me.      "Really?" I ask in shock.         "Sure I'm an animal lover and you can't do this alone" She says to me.     I smile.      So we buy bus tickets to Wyoming and get on the bus.        I scratch Nobles chin.        He smiles.      I sigh as the bus drives into the night.        I fall asleep and so did Noble and Joy.         

I knew we were about to go into the unknown.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

icydragon205

I think you should add another twist to it. But overall it looks great!

• Posted at:

On your mark...

-icy

Get set...

#SQUAD                                        GAME ON!

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Thanks

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Smiles

• Posted at:

Front sm

hatindigo6

Here is a Character

Name: Claire

Looks: Green Eyes, black long hair. Never seen with out a leather jacket

Wolf Lover only other Animal hater

• Posted at:

Don't look at someone and cry about it, Look at someone and make something happen

Diya 

Crystal 

Brooke 

Eva 

Fern

Cynthia

George 

"wear your crown right"

"DONT BE NEGATIVE!"

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Thanks

• Posted at:

Front sm

hatindigo6

Love to give a Character with a twist

• Posted at:

Diya 

Crystal 

Brooke 

Eva 

Fern

Cynthia

George 

"wear your crown right"

"DONT BE NEGATIVE!"

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

hi

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

I'll try to post the next chapter later on today

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

still here

• Posted at:

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

I'll be looking forward to what happens next.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

next chapter should be coming

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Chapter 3: Tourists In Wyoming

Joy wakes me up.  ''Tarah we're here'' She says to me.   I wake up and see the sign that says welcome to Wyoming.  I look at Noble as his stomach groweld.  I smile.   ''Can we get something to eat I'm hungry'' I say to Joy.   ''Yeah i could go for some food myself'' Joy said in agreement.  The bus we're in comes to a complete stop and we get off.     We walk over to a cafe and walk inside.

I was able to sneak Noble in and got him a piece of meat to eat along with some water.   I eat a sausage biscuit.    I smile.  Joy smiles back. 

''So now that we're in Wyoming what do we do?'' Joy asks me.    ''I sugest we take a tour of the place'' I say smiling.    Joy agrees with me.  I pick up Noble and we walk out of the place.    We walk around Wyoming for a bit when I notice cop cars around the corner.

''Quick hide!'' I shout to Joy.  We hide behind a mailbox.  I Look to see Rad and his dad.  ''I forgot that Rad's dad is a cop and he's a friend of my parents!'' I say to Joy.      We watch in our hiding place as Rad's dad holds out a missing poster with my picture on it!    ''My parnets must have read the note i left and figured that i ran away'' I say to Joy in panic.    ''What are we gonna do?!'' Joy asks me.

''I don't know if they see us they'll take me home, and then Noble well end up in an animal shelter for sure!'' I say to Joy.  I Look at Noble as he stares at me with his big wolf eyes.   ''AWWW!'' I say to him.   ''Come on we can't give up'' I Say to Joy.  She nods in agreement.   ''But how are we going to get past those cops?'' Joy asks.      A van shows up and the man inside the van offers us a ride.

Now normally i know not to trust strangers but if he was going to get us past the cops we had to take the chance.    We get inside the van and buckle our set bults.    He gets us past the cops.    ''So what brings you to Wyoming?'' The Stranger asks us figuring we were tourists by our outfits. 

''We're only here until we can find the best route to get us to Montana'' I replied.    ''Well you're in luck i know there's a train sation several miles from here should have enough tracks to get you to Montana'' The Stranger says to us.

''Really where?'' I ask him.   ''Most of the trains here come form the cheyenne train station'' He replied.    ''Thanks for the tip'' I say to him.    He stops the van and lets us out as I carry Noble.    He notices Noble in my hands and suddenly steps out of the car and grabs me!   ''Hey let go!" i shout as i struggle.  Noble leaps out of my arms and attacks the man!

''Ouch!'' The man shouts letting me go!  ''Get off me you wolf pup!'' The man says trying to get Noble off of him as Noble scratched him with his claws. ''GET HIM NOBLE!'' I shout.   The man soon takes off and Noble returns to me.        ''Good Job Noble'' I say petting him.   He Smiles at me.  ''He just saved you'' Joy says in astonishment.    ''Well they do say that wolfs in a pack help to defend the members of the pack'' I say to Joy smiling as i pet Noble.

• Posted at:

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

good chapter

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Thanks

• Posted at:

Front sm

hatindigo6

Taylor could you plz do another chapter?

• Posted at:

Diya 

Crystal 

Brooke 

Eva 

Fern

Cynthia

George 

"wear your crown right"

"DONT BE NEGATIVE!"

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

I'll do another chapter later i promise

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey Diya it's your turn on the vamipres rp thing

• Posted at:

Front sm

angelpepper8

When?

• Posted at:

Hi, my name is Alejandro

Poseidon rules

Proud Grifinder

Help me out with my RP at /209691          

#PUTIRBACK

#AllLivesMatter

#LeaveYourMark

#WearYourCrownRight

Front sm

angelpepper8

Here is another charecter;

Name:Apollo

Looks:Short blond hair, blue eyes

Wears:Light clothing

Animal Lover

• Posted at:

Hi, my name is Alejandro

Poseidon rules

Proud Grifinder

Help me out with my RP at /209691          

#PUTIRBACK

#AllLivesMatter

#LeaveYourMark

#WearYourCrownRight

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

ok

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Chapter 4: Forming New Friendships

We continue to walk around the rest of the way and manage to finally reach the train station in Cheyenne wyoming. However we bought tickets to a train to Montana at one pm and it was only eleven.   ''Maybe we should go ahead and eat lunch''  Joy sugests.   I nod agreeing.   It would be a long time before we would stop in Montana.   So we go over to a food place where we run into some people.

We see a girl, and a boy sitting at a table and they offer us a seat and we sit with them.   I hold Noble to make sure he doesn't run away.  They notice Noble and they ask about him.   We tell them everything and they smile.    "I'm Clarie'' The girl says to us.   ''I'm Apollo'' The boy said.     ''I'm Tarah and this is Joy, and the wolf pup I'm holding is Noble'' I say introducing everyone.    They all smile and order us food for our troubles.   We eat food and drink drinks.     I feed Noble another steack and he eats it whole along with some other meat i feed him.   I give him water.

Noble smiles.    ''Why did that stranger attack us Tarah?'' Joy Asks me.     ''I don't know, but for some reason he looked kind of famillar to me'' I replied.

I didn't know why but i have a feeling that i had seen that man's face before.       ''Well we should keep an eye out Tarah'' Joy says to me.    I nod agreeing.    So after we finish eating we head out of the food place with our new friends.

We start to walk back to the train station when we noticed police cars blocking the streets, however we manage to sneak around them.  ''Wonder what's going on?'' Joy asks.     I shrug.     We reach the train station in time to get on board with our new friends.

We hand our tickets to the conductor.     Soon the train was off.

• Posted at:

1 , , 3