lucian

nerd jock

hufflepuff

#Team Cap!!

Front sm

eaglepegasus287

Branch: Ekaterina

Piper Howlett~

"Piper Howlett..." I replied absently. I retracted my claws and took a seat.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Eagle

Live LOVE Soccer!

Me be:

Daughter Of Artemis

DEMI-GOD

Griffinclaw

#Do ilikegirl!

#STOPDONALDTRUMPFROMBEINGPRESIDENT

#GTLA student

Fanwing

Guardian of ga'hoole

If we are in a death match YOU. WILL. DIE. ~Eagle

#BOOKLOVER

Ekatrina

#Unnatural

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

James POV: 

I was just sitting down in my first class of the school year when a girl with reddish brown hair sat down next to me." hi," she said, "I'm Zoey, daughter of black widow." i look at her and feel a smile creep on to my face," I'm James, James Barton, son of Hawkeye" Zoey smiles at me and i see her blush a bit< "so are you ready for class?" " yhea, i murmer as the bell rings for the start of class, how 'bout you?"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Branch: Lucian

Soleil’s POV

A gleeful chortle erupted from my lips as the wind brushed past me. I loved the feeling of pressurizing air, the sensation of resistance; it was a rebellious emotion I planned to keep. I breezed down the dirt road, leaving two trails of skate marks in the dust, before ceasing in front of a tall iron gate. Beyond, I could make out a large white institute looming in the distance, and a crowd congregated at the entrance. I sighed in relief; I had thought I was late. “Name?” a monotonous voice spoke up.

I turned to see a screen prepared to scan me. “Soleil Storm, future ruler of the Negative Zone and hottest chick around,” I joked, twirling before proceeding to pose in grotesque movements and incorporating pyrokinesis at different intervals.

Skimming me over once, the gates promptly opened, and I was permitted entrance. Fixing my duffel bag across my shoulder, I strolled in. I observed as fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, exchanging farewells and offering last-minute advice. Noticing a woman glancing at me with sympathy in her eyes, I raised a brow before scoffing. I did not have a broken relationship with the Human Torch; he was a great father, and I trusted he would be there for me. There was no reason for pity.

Picking up my pace to evade the miscomprehending mother, the heavy door slammed after me in cold dignity. I approached an agent, who was seated behind the front desk. “Hi, I’m – “

“Soleil Storm, daughter of Jonathan Lowell Spencer Storm,” the woman chuckled. “Yes, we know who you are.” She opened a drawer, rummaging through the files before fishing out and handing me a folder. “That should have everything you need to know. Map and timetable are on the first page, and your dorm is on the first floor.”

“Thanks, I – “

“You’re welcome,” she cut in bluntly before directly fixating her gaze on me. “If you need anything, just call me.” An allurement in her desperate eyes rebutted her words. I furrowed my brows in bewilderment before departing.

My room was pretty easy to find. The school’s navigation system was efficient, and the map came in handy. I entered the room to see that two girls had already arrived. They gaped at me as I stood in the doorway, and I smirked. “I know I’m hot, but staring is unnecessary.”

“Soleil, is that you?” a girl who was strangely similar in appearance to me finally spoke up.

I raised a brow. “Am I popular already?” I pondered aloud. “I don’t recall introducing myself to anyone.”

She swatted my arm. “It’s me, silly,” she laughed. “Ione!”

Widening my eyes, I exclaimed, “Ooooooohhhhhhh. Girl, the last time I met you, we were in diapers, sucking our thumbs together!”

“You mean, you were sucking your thumb,” she pointed out before proclaiming. “You look so different! Did you lose weight?”

I shot her a glare, which she ignored. “Kyliee, this is my cousin, Soleil,” she grinned. “Soleil, Kyliee.”

“It’s nice to meet you,” Kyliee spoke softly, offering a feeble hand, which I took a little too aggressively.

“Pleasure’s mine,” I shook it rapidly, grinning all the while.

As if on cue, the school bell rang, indicating that it was time for class. Throwing my duffel bag onto the last vacant bed, I followed Ione and Kyliee out.

I drummed my fingers as the two other girls were deep in discourse, conversing about some topic I had no interest in. Out of restlessness, I began to tap my feet as well. Ione detected this and spoke up, “Why don’t you do something?”

I pondered, “What though?”

“Hmm, greet the others maybe?” she suggested. “Kyliee and I can join you if you’d like.”

“Nah, it’s okay,” I shrugged. “You guys just keep on talking about – whatever you’re talking about.”

Scanning the room, I searched for an approachable target before selecting. Having found one, I walked up to my victim, promptly slamming my hands down on the desk. “Soleil here, nice to meet you, buddy!” I attempted a genuine smile which probably appeared more sadistic than intended. Stunned, the latter held a blank expression. “Quiet child, I see,” I spoke aloud, snapping my fingers in a gesture to spark a fire. “That shall be no more now that you’re in my company!” I grinned as the light illuminated my face.

In the corner of my peripheral vision, I could see Ione facepalming herself.

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

i am water; soft enough to offer life; tough enough to drown it away 

Front sm

butterflynecklace25

i am super sorry my mom banned me from the computer

alex pov

i finally arrive at the school in my dad car "have fun kiddo" he sid "bye dad i said the i got out of the car and into the school "name?" the lady asked me "my name alex" i said "dorm f2" she said then i thank her and walk to my dorm then i open the door

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

I'm Annie meet my alter ego Brenda ugh - Brenda keep calm and watch Doctor Who! #stop killing animals #FREAKS LIKE ME  

Front sm

rainwings158

Sorry for not posting! I will pov later!

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

Queen of Books, Sarcasm, and fandoms

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

*Jedi mind trick* You will scroll down now...

Front sm

hawkdragon3061

Name: Omicron Rogers

Parent: Captain America

Looks: Blondish Platinum hair, brown eyes. Wears black leather jackets, black jeans, black combat boots and sunglasses (well sometimes)

Personality:Quiet but deadly when he wants to be. Oh Yeah, Omicron loves to play video games. Thats the only time he is actually open up and happy.

Crush: Not telling....:)

Other: Don't steal his coke, he will murder you

• Posted at:

Front sm

eaglepegasus287

Piper Howlett~

Some girl walked up to me said some things then illuminated her hand in my face. I was shocked for a moment then caught on. "Human Torch's daughter. I see." I smiled my fangs showing still showing blood from the red meat I had had as a snack on the way here. "I'm Piper. My dad worked with yours."

• Posted at:

Eagle

Live LOVE Soccer!

Me be:

Daughter Of Artemis

DEMI-GOD

Griffinclaw

#Do ilikegirl!

#GTLA student

Fanwing

Guardian of ga'hoole

#BOOKLOVER

Ekatrina

#Unnatural

Front sm

musicspy18

hawkdragon3061 YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON TO JOIN!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

rainwings158

Ione:
I walked over to my cousin. I needed to keep an eye on her. I saw she was talking with a girl named Piper.
"Hey, Piper. I'm Ione Storm, Soleil's annoying, smart, awesome older cousin."
"By one year!" Soleil protested.
"Yeah, yeah." I said, ignoring her.
Another girl walked over. "Hai, people! Who are you? I'm Maia Parker, daughter of Peter Parker!"
We all stared at Maia.
"Oh, I mean Spider-man! Yeah, Spider-man!" She confirmed.
"Oh, everything you said just made a whole lot more sense!" Soleil said. Maia and I laughed.
"Anyway, is anyone else in dorm F2?" Asked Maia.
"Erm, Soleil, Ione, and I are in F1, and Piper is in F6. Why?" Answered Kyliee
"Erm, Zoey and I kinda lost our 3rd member." We all laughed, except Piper, but did she ever laugh?

"Is she right here?" asked an unfamiliar voice from behind Maia. She jumped.

"Erm, is your name Alex?" asked Maia.

The new girl laughed. "Nope. I'm Eliza Gray, and I give you one guess who my mom is."

(Sorry, gotta go! More later!)

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

Front sm

rainwings158

Ione:
I walked over to my cousin. I needed to keep an eye on her. I saw she was talking with a girl named Piper.
"Hey, Piper. I'm Ione Storm, Soleil's annoying, smart, awesome older cousin."
"By one year!" Soleil protested.
"Yeah, yeah." I said, ignoring her.
Another girl walked over. "Hai, people! Who are you? I'm Maia Parker, daughter of Peter Parker!"
We all stared at Maia.
"Oh, I mean Spider-man! Yeah, Spider-man!" She confirmed.
"Oh, everything you said just made a whole lot more sense!" Soleil said. Maia and I laughed.
"Anyway, is anyone else in dorm F2?" Asked Maia.
"Erm, Soleil, Ione, and I are in F1, and Piper is in F6. Why?" Answered Kyliee
"Erm, Zoey and I kinda lost our 3rd member." We all laughed, except Piper, but did she ever laugh?

"Is she right here?" asked an unfamiliar voice from behind Maia. She jumped.

"Erm, is your name Alex?" asked Maia.

The new girl laughed. "Nope. I'm Eliza Gray, and I give you one guess who my mom is."

(Sorry, gotta go! More later!)

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

Front sm

musicspy18

Zoey POV

Zoey was coming down the hall way when she saw Maia talking with some girls. Zoey walked over to them.

She over heared one girl say ""Nope. I'm Eliza Gray, and I give you one guess who my mom is." 

Zoey though to herself "Eliza Grey..... Grey, where have I heard that name before."

Than she remembered what her mom told her about someone named Jean Grey.

"Zoey walked to to the girls and said "Jean Grey, Is that your mom?"  Zoey asked Eliza

The girls looked at her in shock.

"Yes that is my mom, but how did you know that?" Eliza asked.

"My mom!" Zoey answered back.

Eliza looked confused.

"I'm sorry, let me intodouce myself, I'm Zoey daughter of the amazing Black widow."

All of the girls started to laugh with each other.

"Hey I think we just formed a group!!" said Soleil still laughing "You know like our Girl Hangout Group"

All the girls looked at each other and smiled. They had just formed their first girl group ever!

"What should we call it?" lone asked

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

Zoey POV

Zoey was coming down the hall way when she saw Maia talking with some girls. Zoey walked over to them.

She over heared one girl say ""Nope. I'm Eliza Gray, and I give you one guess who my mom is." 

Zoey though to herself "Eliza Grey..... Grey, where have I heard that name before."

Than she remembered what her mom told her about someone named Jean Grey.

"Zoey walked to to the girls and said "Jean Grey, Is that your mom?"  Zoey asked Eliza

The girls looked at her in shock.

"Yes that is my mom, but how did you know that?" Eliza asked.

"My mom!" Zoey answered back.

Eliza looked confused.

"I'm sorry, let me intodouce myself, I'm Zoey daughter of the amazing Black widow."

All of the girls started to laugh with each other.

"Hey I think we just formed a group!!" said Soleil still laughing "You know like our Girl Hangout Group"

All the girls looked at each other and smiled. They had just formed their first girl group ever!

"What should we call it?" lone asked

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lillian's POV:

I walks into my first class of the year with my older brother Justice and look for a seat. There is a group of girls all talking and laughing. They made friends fast. Speaking of friends I see James sitting in the back row and there are seats on either side of him.Then Justice whispers, "have a good day sis." I nod and watches him sit next to Robert. then goes over to James." hey, can I sit here?" he looks up." uh? oh! sure Lilly!" as I move to sit on one side he jumps up and says, actually I meant the other side." "Okay.. why?" he blushes and sighs," a girl named Zoey is sitting there. You know, black widows daughter." I shake my head an giggle," someones got a crush!" he blushes even more and stutters," n-n-no!" I giggle again and sit on the other side of him as the class starts and a girl with reddish brown hair sits down on the other side of James.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

eaglepegasus287

Piper Howlett~

I put to fingers to my lips and whistle loud enough to stop a herd of bison. "OK so what the heck is a girl group and iff I'm not in it can you do that somewhere else that's not my desk?" I clench my fists underheath the table.

• Posted at:

Eagle

Live LOVE Soccer!

Me be:

Daughter Of Artemis

DEMI-GOD

Griffinclaw

#Do ilikegirl!

#GTLA student

Fanwing

Guardian of ga'hoole

#BOOKLOVER

Ekatrina

#Unnatural

Front sm

runningminotaur4

aka CatchingLion21

Branch: Tomas

Poving today

• Posted at:

Timothy Cahill 

I am a:

Earth bender Jedi Knight, Football playerSG-1 personnelLOTR fan, PJ FAN,

Whovian, Spartan and Disney INFINITEER

MARVEL Brainiac

3  nails

+

1 cross=

4 given

Front sm

rainwings158

Maia:
I winced. "Yeesh, Piper, that was my ear. We were including you, but if you want, we can go away."

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

Front sm

midnightdancer28

Kyliee POV

"Anybody can join out group" Kyliee told Piper. "I don't like leaving people out." Kyliee said.

• Posted at:

Artemis(aka Jade)

Song of the Month - Hula Hoop by OMI

"I'll never know how far I'll go" - Moana

Front sm

midnightdancer28

I meant Anybody can join OUR group not out group.. Sorry

• Posted at:

Artemis(aka Jade)

Front sm

midnightdancer28

Kyliee POV

"A girl group is when a bunch of girls just hang out together" Kyliee told Piper.

"Anyone who want's to join the group can, so that means that you can be in the group as well, Piper." Kyliee said.

"I hate making people feel left out." Zoey said quietly.

All of the girls nodded.

"We don't mean to leave you out Piper" Maia said

"I'm sorry if you felt that way." Soleil said frowning.

"Is that why you are mad?" Kyliee asked "That is..is if you are mad at all."

• Posted at:

Artemis(aka Jade)

Front sm

musicspy18

Zoey POV

"Listen girls we better sit down, it is time for class to start" Zoey said to the group of girls.

Zoey walked over and sat down next to James.

She smiled at him and than she saw another girl sitting over on the other side of James.

"I wonder who she is?" Zoey thought as that teacher started talking. "I will have to intoduce myslef after class" She promised herself

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

eaglepegasus287

Piper Howlett~

I wasn't mad I thought as the teacher walked in.

• Posted at:

Eagle

Live LOVE Soccer!

Me be:

Daughter Of Artemis

DEMI-GOD

Griffinclaw

#Do ilikegirl!

#GTLA student

Fanwing

Guardian of ga'hoole

#BOOKLOVER

Ekatrina

#Unnatural

Front sm

dragonpizza565

Winston's POV:

By the time I get to the Strategy classroom, I have enough sweat to fill ten swimming pools. I step into the room and, drumroll, please... all desks are full except for a select few empty ones. I sit down and too late realize somebody has placed a Whoopie  Cushion on my chair. The guys erupt into laughter, and I can't help it as my face turns as red as a boiled lobster when I see the girls giggling. I groan as the teacher steps into the room. "Hello, class. My name is Mr. Young." The guy did, in fact, look young with his broad smile and perfect tan. "Today, we will demonstrate basic martial arts techniques. Who would like to spar with me?" My hand shoots up into the air because 1) I know some Tae Kwon Do and 2) if I win and the girls are watching, maybe some of them will develop crushes on me. "Winston Rogers, come up here, you lucky dog," Mr. Young says. As I stand up, the Whoopie Cushion deflates noisily, which causes more laughter.

Stand by to see my next POV, the one where my teacher kicks my butt on the first day of school.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

The only way to eat the cake is to reach up and earn it. -Winston

Cahill, Greencloak, Hystorian, Tombquester, Special, and Horizoner.

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

When you are down, know you can only go up.

Front sm

catangel730

Lanara's POV

I toke the elevator to my dorm on the sixth floor. It took a while to get there, because people kept getting on. "Hi." I said to a girl standing in the elevator. She tried to talk, but she was rudely interrupted. "Hey! Why are you green?" asked a boy. I looked at him. "Do you go here?" I asked. He shook his head. "I just want to." I punched him and the door opened. I walked out and went to my dorm. The girl I talked to followed me. I let her follow me. "I'm Lillian. What's your name?" The girl asked. "Lanara." I say to her. "I think we're roommates." Lillian said (While I typed this, I was choking). "Yeah,   I guess we are."

We walked into our dorm. "I call top bunk!" I said. "I call the pullout bed." Lillian said. I smiled. She smiled back, then turned away from me. I stopped smilling. "You okay?" I asked. Lillian didn't answer. "Okay. You want quiet. I get it." I said, laying down on my bunk. Lillian started to lay down on hers and she smiled again. I didn't smile back. I looked out the window. "You okay?" She asked me. "Yeah. I'm fine." I said, pulling the covers over my head.

• Posted at:

Carina Foxy William Marley Jane Ellie Mac Piper

"You can only achieve things if they are greater than you expect." -Carina

"The book of life can't close, even if you are dead." -Jane

"Love is richer than $1000000." -Mac

Front sm

ghostaqua94

Name: Brenda Stark

Parent/s: Iron Man

Looks: A black backpack, red hair in a bun, blue eye 

Outfit: Blue shirt and brown cargo pants

Personaity: Cheery

Other: Loves seashells and science.

• Posted at:

The Light Shader

Invisible

Front sm

eaglepegasus287

Piper Howlett~

I raise my hand. "Mr.Young can I spar against him?" When he nods his head I come up. I get into position and wait for him to give the signal.

• Posted at:

Eagle

Live LOVE Soccer!

Me be:

Daughter Of Artemis

DEMI-GOD

Griffinclaw

#Do ilikegirl!

#GTLA student

Fanwing

Guardian of ga'hoole

#BOOKLOVER

Ekatrina

#Unnatural

Front sm

brownwerewolf49

Roberts pov:

ok...the cute air vent chick-piper just challenged a shrimp to a sparing mach...that aint right, so naturaly, i stand up "ill take his place Mr.young...and kick her butt" she seems like a worthy opponent for me...

• Posted at:

i am

christian

templar

lucian

nerd jock

hufflepuff

#Team Cap!!

Front sm

eaglepegasus287

Post now would be a good time to go through....

• Posted at:

Eagle

Live LOVE Soccer!

Me be:

Daughter Of Artemis

DEMI-GOD

Griffinclaw

#Do ilikegirl!

#GTLA student

Fanwing

Guardian of ga'hoole

#BOOKLOVER

Ekatrina

#Unnatural

Front sm

eaglepegasus287

Piper Howlett~

"How about I spar you both?" I snarl my fangs still dripping with blood.

• Posted at:

Eagle

Live LOVE Soccer!

Me be:

Daughter Of Artemis

DEMI-GOD

Griffinclaw

#Do ilikegirl!

#GTLA student

Fanwing

Guardian of ga'hoole

#BOOKLOVER

Ekatrina

#Unnatural

Front sm

eaglepegasus287

Piper Howlett~

"How about I fight you both?" I snarl my fangs still dripping with blood.

• Posted at:

Eagle

Live LOVE Soccer!

Me be:

Daughter Of Artemis

DEMI-GOD

Griffinclaw

#Do ilikegirl!

#GTLA student

Fanwing

Guardian of ga'hoole

#BOOKLOVER

Ekatrina

#Unnatural

Front sm

brownwerewolf49

robert:

*laughs at the blood dripping from her mouth. cracks his neck*"no. just me." * i smirk* "by the way, the foaming mouth makes you look like you have rabies" *gets in fighting position "now go away before i taunt you a second time"

• Posted at:

i am

christian

templar

lucian

nerd jock

hufflepuff

#Team Cap!!

Front sm

eaglepegasus287

Why. Won't. It. Go. Through?!

• Posted at:

Eagle

Live LOVE Soccer!

Me be:

Daughter Of Artemis

DEMI-GOD

Griffinclaw

#Do ilikegirl!

#GTLA student

Fanwing

Guardian of ga'hoole

#BOOKLOVER

Ekatrina

#Unnatural

Front sm

eaglepegasus287

Piper Howlett~

I didn't respond. Mr.Young signaled for us to start. I did something nobody would expect. Something my dad taught me. I did a dance move called a piriouette and lashed out with my foot hitting him in the stomach. I landed smoothly and opened my claws. I darted forward slashed his shirt open and darted back quick as a whip. Ready. "Oh and by the way, I can hear,see and smell you coming from a mile away. Literally."

• Posted at:

Eagle

Live LOVE Soccer!

Me be:

Daughter Of Artemis

DEMI-GOD

Griffinclaw

#Do ilikegirl!

#GTLA student

Fanwing

Guardian of ga'hoole

#BOOKLOVER

Ekatrina

#Unnatural

Front sm

brownwerewolf49

robert:

*thinks about what was said* "look...why don't we settle this another time, or another way? wanna help me with my motorcycle...your pop is pretty good with his...im not wimping out, just not wanting to hurt a girl...or loose to one"

• Posted at:

i am

christian

templar

lucian

nerd jock

hufflepuff

#Team Cap!!

Front sm

brownwerewolf49

robert:

*winces then smirks* "ya know, i think you just want me with out my shirt on. i gave you a chance" *goes in with leg sweep knocks her onto the floor, sits on top of her holding her arms in a position so she can't hit back*

• Posted at:

i am

christian

templar

lucian

nerd jock

hufflepuff

#Team Cap!!

Front sm

musicspy18

Zoey POV

Zoey watched as the three kids were fighting. They were pretty good. 

Especially Piper, She was whipping the boy's butts.

"Hey Zoey" James whispered.

Zoey look at him and said "What?"

"Who do you think is going to win?"

Zoey looked at the kids, and smerked

"By the looks of it, I think Piper is going to win" Zoey told him

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Zoey POV

"Maybe he will call upon me next." Zoey thought. She loved to kick butts.

The fight was awesome. Let's just say that Piper won. But she was almost beated by Robert, by this much.

"I loved that move that Piper did." Zoey said to James

"Which move" James asked

Zoey smiled at him. "Why the dance move." "The first move that she did."

James nodded. "That was a pretty good" "but I bet, I could do better"

Zoey looked at him with shock. "I don't know, she seems pretty hard to beat"

James smerked "We'll see about that"

Just than Mr. Young called on the class. "Ok. who would like to go next??"

Zoey raised her hand. Mr Young nodded at her.

"I will fight her" someone said.... It was James!

Zoey smerked than smiled. "Ok if you really want to get your butt kicked."

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Zoey POV

Right when Mr. Young nodded at Zoey and James to start Zoey jumped on James's back. She held his arms behind him so he couldn't move them. James was having a hard time getting lose. She let go and gave him a kick to the stomach, with the heel of her shoe. James fell back onto the ground. Zoey was ready for his next move.

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

rainwings158

Maia:

After James and Zoey fought, I asked Mr. Young if I could fight Eliza. She grinned and accepted the challenge. We got into position and Eliza ran at me, but I shot a web at her. She was on the ground. I ran at her, but she Force-pushed (okay, used telekinesis, but using Force sounds cooler) me back to the wall. She got free of the web and ran at me again. I jumped onto the ceiling, but my friend had some more tricks up her sleeve. She hurled pencils, sharpies, whiteboards-anything that wasn't nailed down. A surprised Ione flew past me. I jumped, and we fought close combat. We were even, and eventually Mr. Young separated us and asked us who wanted to go next. Ione, back in her seat, asked Soleil for a battle.

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

Front sm

rainwings158

Maia:
After James and Zoey fought, I asked Mr. Young if I could fight Eliza. She grinned and accepted the challenge. We got into position and Eliza ran at me, but I shot a web at her. She was on the ground. I ran at her, but she Force-pushed (okay, used telekinesis, but using Force sounds cooler) me back to the wall. She got free of the web and ran at me again. I jumped onto the ceiling, but my friend had some more tricks up her sleeve. She hurled pencils, sharpies, whiteboards-anything that wasn't nailed down. A surprised Ione flew past me. I jumped, and we fought close combat. We were even, and eventually Mr. Young separated us and asked us who wanted to go next. Ione, back in her seat, asked Soleil for a battle.

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

1 , , 3 , ... 23 , 24 , 25