#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Does anyone else(If I'm not just talking- typing - to myself here) want to have a sort of belated Halloween party?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

I like that idea Lillian..we should do that after the adventure (I mean, we always have aparty after our adventures;)

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Branch: Ekaterina

Yah! sounds fun :)

• Posted at:

I am not different I am orginal. Put #Orginal in your sig if you agree.

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

lynxhideout21

Bump!

• Posted at:

The best is yet to come if is not already here! Put #Hope4Future in your if you agree.

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

winterfairy70

How about a halloween/thanksgiving party. Thanksgiving with costumes!!! or something.....

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

Let's do it!! I still can't believe this RP is still alive..XD

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

lynxhideout21

I will join whatever you decided on!

• Posted at:

#Orginal

#Hope4Future

~Apollo~

Front sm

musicspy18

Yeah, you can join

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

Not really sure what to POV...little help??

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

winterfairy70

I will try to POV later!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lillian's POV:

*Halloween/Thanksgiving party(that should have happened a while ago....... but I forgot, sorry.)*

I walk down the hall and look through the doors of the Gym. The party already started, but so far only James, Dan, Mathew, Justice,Robert, Piper, and Rachel are there.

"Lilly." I turn. "Hey Zoey! Amazing costume!" She smiles. "You too." I nod and look down. "I did rather like the Angel idea." It's a white knee length dress with short capped sleeves(bassicly a day dress, only with feathery white wings and a halo.) "Should we go in?" She nods, "yeah. ANd we can laugh at James's costume."

I giggle quietly and we walk up to the door and walk through. Justice is a WW2 solider(big suprise), Dan is a pirate, Mathew is..... Mathew. With an aviator jacket. Robert is a knight, and James is...... "An Elf? Really?" He turns and walk over to us, with Dan.

"It's an amazing costume James." He smiles and bows. "Yes, I know. I'm wearing it, why wouldn't it be?" He wiggles his eye brows and Zoey and I laugh.

"Well, I'm just gonna walk over to the food table and find something to drink, let you guys spend time together." I wave and walk over to the concession table(which has more actual food then snacks) and pour a glass of sparkling apple cider.

We could do POV's for now in a bit I guess. I hope this is okay though. :)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

It's fine Lillian! We were all just busy....

Zoey's POV

"Really James?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "This was the best you could do?"

"What?!" James made a fake offensive look on his face. He touched his hand to his heart in a offensive way. "You don't like it?"

I laughed. "Of course I do! You look adorable."

James blushed bright red and look down at the floor.

"Come on," I said. "The party's starting and I want to show off my outfit." I was wearing a Greek goddess outfit, Demeter to be exact and it was pretty detailed. I loved it!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

bumper!!

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

bumper

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

dragonpizza565

Winston

I love secret missions. Although I'm not good, I'm like that guy Batman- lonely. I can't focus on Ultron. That is Iron Man's fault for creating him. I start to tremble when I hit the apartment in New York. Mom's place. I step out and pay the taxi driver. He takes one look at me, decides I'm a lunatic, and speeds away. I turn and nearly collapse. My life has totally changed. It's gone from Baby Rachel kicking my butt when we were little to her kicking my butt when we're teens. Me being a normal, awkward kid to me being a super hero, awkward teenager. From my mother being here... to a welt of rage in my stomach. The apartment is gone. A figure in a dark cloak stands in a field of rubble, watching me. Studying me. I run at it. I'm not thinking. It's like I'm not me anymore. The figure reaches up and blasts me with... I'm not sure. I'm on my butt. Then everything is gone.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

The only way to eat the cake is to reach up and earn it. -Winston

Cahill, Greencloak, Hystorian, Tombquester, Special, and Horizoner.

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

When you are down, know you can only go up.

Front sm

dragonpizza565

Bump! Whoa, this is empty.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll try to POV tomorrow! :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

dragonpizza565

Winston

I wake up with garlic breath in my face. "Rachel?" I try, my mind telling me to shut up before I got a gun in my face. "No, you moron," a voice hisses. Then I do get a gun in my face. "I am Doctor Doom." A light burns my eyes, but I focus on a green-cloaked warrior guy with an awesome animal mask. He leans back and numbs my face with a huge blaster thing. "Why are you here?" I ask, my voice pathetic and scared. "To control all villains to defeat the Avengers!" Doom shouts. "Hey, do you have a real PhD, because I'm beginning to suspect you're not here to give me a check-up," I say, trying to calm myself down. 'Actually, I am," he says. "You seem to be very detached from your friends, and it seems I can use that to break everyone." I stare at this guy. He's chained me to a metal chair, put me in a dark room, save for the circle of light around me. He killed my mother. He knocked me out. Now he wants me to be a bad guy. "No way," I say. "I might not be a great hero, but I keep things real and good." "Hmmm, really?" he muses. "Ultron is going to kill your buddies, and you want the same fate?" Doctor Doom removes the blaster from my cheek. "I'll stay in the shadows for now. But know I'll always be there, waiting to defeat you." With that, he shoots my face off.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'm going to try to POV later!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

yellowdolphin292

Branch: Lucian

You guys, my best friend moved to Chicago. I miss him so much and think of him all the time. 

I wake up in a sweat. I had a weird dream. Winston was in trouble. Oh, wait. He's always in trouble. Ah, he was with Doctor Doom though and he's in prison. My father's watching over him. My father. I'll call him. I rung the phone. Ding. Ding. Ding. It went to voice mail. He never lets it go to voice mail. I shook. Winston was in troulbe. 

"Rach, Doc Doom. Capture. 35.6895. 139.6917. Bring Justice. Dangerous. Come... Ahh"

I felt the words trickle into my head. Weird sibling connection. I don't know. I jumped out of bed scaring Sakura (I think that's my dog's name, I don't know.). She whiimpered. I pulled her close and grabbed my laptop. I looked up the numbers. LONGITUDE AND LATITUDE. That's what those ridiculous numbers were. Tokyo. Again. My goodness, what's with China and super villians? I pulled on my outfit and stole a look at the clock: 3:42. Winston owes me. Sakura put her paws on my lap. I love the little mutt, but I couldn't bring her with me today. I gave her a squeeze and she licked my nose. I grabbed my backpack and shoved in some jeans, a couple of t-shirts, socks and water. Lots of water. I turned away to grab a granola bar and brush my teeth. When that was done I zipped up my pack and ran out the door silently. I went to a private jet and took control. Justice stopped me. 

"Where ya' going."

"To save Winston."

"I'm coming."

"No. You're not."

"Yes, I am."

"Move, you're not going." I tried to push past his muscles but he didn't budge.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I slammed my fist into his cheek. 

His knees buckled, and his head whipped to the side from the impact. He collapsed the moment I ran up the steps. I jumped into the pilot seat. And started the engine after I gingerly moved Justice away from the plane. Nice shiner, I thought. It was a seemingly endless flight to Tokyo after putting the plane on auto-pilot until I found Sakura stowed-away inside my pack. I smiled and begrudgingly made room for her next to me. (Wrote this next sentence after writing all of this, it just made more sense.) I left her in the plane for my adventure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kicked open the door and held my gun outstretched. I checked every room except for the room I knew Winston would be in. Not the bathroom like usual. The control room. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I peeked around the corner. Winston's head was calmly leaned back. Asleep. I said to my self. He's just asleep. No one else was in the room. I saw a security camera pointed at Winston. Doom was watching from somewhere else I hadn't checked. I shot it. Winston snapped to attention. I snuck up to him after clamping his mouth shut. He looked me in the eye and breathed a sigh of relief. I shouldn't let Doom get Winston this time, nor ever. 

"Hahaha, well look who we have here." Doom hissed. He grabbed Winston the moment I looked away. Gah. 

"Give him back."

"You pathetic little girl. That never works. Why, you're young. Looks like S.H.I.E.L.D. is despreate. You're a meer child. You will never beat me." He  kicked Winston''s knee and it gave a sickening crack. 

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Winston screammed. (Okay, how would no one outside hear this?)

I gave Doom the death glare. Between gulps of air Winston choked out, "Uh... oh... She gave you... Oww... the death... glare. You're... going down... boi.'

I smirked. "Sorry." I exclaimed and shot Winston in the arm. I guess he doesn't owe me any more...

Winston fainted of the pain. Just as Doom turned to look at his hostage in shock, I shot him. Dead center in the middle of his mask with my laser gun. He fell. I put Winston in a chair quickly and ripped Doom's mask off. I grabbed him by his hair. 

"Never. I mean never, try to hurt my family again." I seethed. And dropped his head. I punched him and clobbered him until I was tired and Winston had woke up. Doom looked like a bloody rag doll. (Random: My foot's asleep.)

"So... he's a... bloody pulp... now?" Winston managed to get out. 

I grabbed him and draped him over my shoulder, "Yes, yes he is."

I smacked power canceling handcuffs on the twerp and dragged him out to the plane. I only got 7 dirty looks,  32 questioning looks, 14 suggestions to call the police, and 1 person asking if he could help. Yeah, no. (Random: I farted and it smells terrible.)

I checked on Doom. He was sitting in a chair in a prison cell. He ran to the bars and hissed, "Watch out little girly, you're next."

"Not with this urge to punch you in the face right now, little boy. I know who you are, and I know you're almost going bald. I think you need to watch yourself."

He glared at me. Before he could get anything out i said, "And you should watch you're diet, you were heavier to drag then most villians." I walked away with him screaming at me in the background. I smirked, all of those threats would never be fufilled with him in jail for his life. (Please you guys, let him stay in jail.)

You guys finish. I typed this in around an hour straight. Yes. Faster than a week which is usual. 

Jesus Loves Ya'll

~Rachel

• Posted at:

Front sm

yellowdolphin292

You guys, my best friend moved to Chicago. I miss him so much and think of him all the time. 

I wake up in a sweat. I had a weird dream. Winston was in trouble. Oh, wait. He's always in trouble. Ah, he was with Doctor Doom though and he's in prison. My father's watching over him. My father. I'll call him. I rung the phone. Ding. Ding. Ding. It went to voice mail. He never lets it go to voice mail. I shook. Winston was in troulbe. 

"Rach, Doc Doom. Capture. 35.6895. 139.6917. Bring Justice. Dangerous. Come... Ahh"

I felt the words trickle into my head. Weird sibling connection. I don't know. I jumped out of bed scaring Sakura (I think that's my dog's name, I don't know.). She whiimpered. I pulled her close and grabbed my laptop. I looked up the numbers. LONGITUDE AND LATITUDE. That's what those ridiculous numbers were. Tokyo. Again. My goodness, what's with China and super villians? I pulled on my outfit and stole a look at the clock: 3:42. Winston owes me. Sakura put her paws on my lap. I love the little mutt, but I couldn't bring her with me today. I gave her a squeeze and she licked my nose. I grabbed my backpack and shoved in some jeans, a couple of t-shirts, socks and water. Lots of water. I turned away to grab a granola bar and brush my teeth. When that was done I zipped up my pack and ran out the door silently. I went to a private jet and took control. Justice stopped me. 

"Where ya' going."

"To save Winston."

"I'm coming."

"No. You're not."

"Yes, I am."

"Move, you're not going." I tried to push past his muscles but he didn't budge.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I slammed my fist into his cheek. 

His knees buckled, and his head whipped to the side from the impact. He collapsed the moment I ran up the steps. I jumped into the pilot seat. And started the engine after I gingerly moved Justice away from the plane. Nice shiner, I thought. It was a seemingly endless flight to Tokyo after putting the plane on auto-pilot until I found Sakura stowed-away inside my pack. I smiled and begrudgingly made room for her next to me. (Wrote this next sentence after writing all of this, it just made more sense.) I left her in the plane for my adventure.

I kicked open the door and held my gun outstretched. I checked every room except for the room I knew Winston would be in. Not the bathroom like usual. The control room. 

I peeked around the corner. Winston's head was calmly leaned back. Asleep. I said to my self. He's just asleep. No one else was in the room. I saw a security camera pointed at Winston. Doom was watching from somewhere else I hadn't checked. I shot it. Winston snapped to attention. I snuck up to him after clamping his mouth shut. He looked me in the eye and breathed a sigh of relief. I shouldn't let Doom get Winston this time, nor ever. 

"Hahaha, well look who we have here." Doom hissed. He grabbed Winston the moment I looked away. Gah. 

"Give him back."

"You pathetic little girl. That never works. Why, you're young. Looks like S.H.I.E.L.D. is despreate. You're a meer child. You will never beat me." He  kicked Winston''s knee and it gave a sickening crack. 

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Winston screammed. (Okay, how would no one outside hear this?)

I gave Doom the death glare. Between gulps of air Winston choked out, "Uh... oh... She gave you... Oww... the death... glare. You're... going down... boi.'

I smirked. "Sorry." I exclaimed and shot Winston in the arm. I guess he doesn't owe me any more...

Winston fainted of the pain. Just as Doom turned to look at his hostage in shock, I shot him. Dead center in the middle of his mask with my laser gun. He fell. I put Winston in a chair quickly and ripped Doom's mask off. I grabbed him by his hair. 

"Never. I mean never, try to hurt my family again." I seethed. And dropped his head. I punched him and clobbered him until I was tired and Winston had woke up. Doom looked like a bloody rag doll. (Random: My foot's asleep.)

"So... he's a... bloody pulp... now?" Winston managed to get out. 

I grabbed him and draped him over my shoulder, "Yes, yes he is."

I smacked power canceling handcuffs on the twerp and dragged him out to the plane. I only got 7 dirty looks,  32 questioning looks, 14 suggestions to call the police, and 1 person asking if he could help. Yeah, no. (Random: I farted and it smells terrible.)

I checked on Doom. He was sitting in a chair in a prison cell. He ran to the bars and hissed, "Watch out little girly, you're next."

"Not with this urge to punch you in the face right now, little boy. I know who you are, and I know you're almost going bald. I think you need to watch yourself."

He glared at me. Before he could get anything out i said, "And you should watch you're diet, you were heavier to drag then most villians." I walked away with him screaming at me in the background. I smirked, all of those threats would never be fufilled with him in jail for his life. (Please you guys, let him stay in jail.)

You guys finish. I typed this in around an hour straight. Yes. Faster than a week which is usual. 

Jesus Loves Ya'll

~Rachel

• Posted at:

Front sm

yellowdolphin292

Guys I say this with a heavy heart. RIP this forum. Its been what? 3 years? Thanks for my childhood, I guess? I'm writing more now, hope you guys know. Even though garunteed you're not going to read this. I've been wanting to do this for a while and I'm finally doing it. You guys were like literally my only friends back then, just saying. But I've grown up. I might even copy all of these and make a book or something for all I know. XD I really do love you guys, all of you. And looking back, sorry Lillian (sorry if I spell the name wrong, been a while, not that you're gonna see this anyways XD) I was little. XD You guys made me grow as a person, and I'm so sad this is over, but it was time well spent and glad I got to spend it wit you all. I gave some of this writing to an editor lady and she became interested in it so thats a thing, and it's pretty good. Granted, my dad had connections but, hey! Anyway, I have friends now so that's fun and I still love my character and how much we all grew in writing and just as people. Even our characters grew close! Writing was my FAVOURITE thing, and I might not do it as much, but I still love it and it has a very special place in my heart, just as this will. Alright, well now that nodoby will see this, love you guys so much.!!!

Looking back, suuuper cringey pen name and signing off thingy. XD Still gonna do it though I guess cause why not. XD

Jesus Loves Ya'll (oh my gosh criiiinge XD XD XD)

~Rachel

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... 23 , , 25