Which book is your favorite

Front sm

rainwings158

Branch: Ekaterina

Maia: 

"Uhh, how should I know? I'm the daughter of Spidey, not Magneto!" I said, thinking of a plan.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Star~

They/them

Queen of Books, Sarcasm, and fandoms

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

*Jedi mind trick* You will scroll down now...

Front sm

rainwings158

Pokw

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

I'll POV later!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

rainwings158

Yayyy

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

Front sm

musicspy18

Zoey's POV

"Well....I said "I think that we should just enter the room, with our weapons and powers ready and take on anything that Ultron with throw at us. Literaly"

Everyone nodded and we entered the room, not sure if we were going to come out alive.

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Daniel's POV:

I dash in ahead of everyone and almost fall on myface. "Um... wow. Yeah guys, crazy army of robot dudes!" Moments later they start to attack.

James's POV:

I turn to Zoey as we walk in, "I just anted ot let you know.... in case we don't get out of this that....um... I really really care about you and I want us to be a thing and.... gosh, I am terrible at say I like people." She nods, "yeah, you are." I almost smile, "I'm not a terrible kisser though, am I?" At that moment Dan shouts something and a crowd of robots attack.

I'll POV for Lillian tomorrow.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

rainwings158

Maia: 

I webbed a Ultron-bot in the face. 

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

Front sm

musicspy18

Zoey's POV

"I'm not a terrible kisser though, am I?" James asked me

Before I could answer, Dan shouted about robots attacking!

I turned back to James and pressed my lips to his.

After the kiss, I let him go and said "No. Your not"

Before I could say anymore, three robot came out and started attacking us!

(Sorry it's so short)

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

rainwings158

Maia: 

While the lovebirds were doing their lovebird thing, a robot attacked them. I swung in, webbed it in the face, and kicked it into a corner. 

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

Front sm

yellowdolphin292

Branch: Lucian

Oh. My. Gosh. I am sooooooooooooooo sorry for not posting!!!!! I've been really busy for National History Day and school. I made a website!! My first!!!!!!!!! If you guys exept me can we just presum I was dead? I'm soo sorry! I hope I'm not forgotten!!! Sorry!!! Oh, by the way, I had my birthday April 12 and today is one of my best friends birthday's. Hah! Sorry!! I'll try to post soon again!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

winterfairy70

Yay! Welcom back YellowDolphin! Happy belated birthday! :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll try to POV later!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

rainwings158

YAYYY IT HATH BEEN REVIVED!!!!

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

Front sm

yellowdolphin292

"Mmmpphhhh!" I (shout?) say as something covers my mouth. Something pinches my neck and I try to fight the darkness. I grab a pencil and write on the wall nearest to me: If I don't come back don't be sad, hopefully I'll see you again. If you die, you die a hero's death. Then, after successfully fighting the darkness, a giant - I mean extremely huge, as in big - fist comes out of nowhere and knocks me out. I wished before I had my "headache": Win, please see this and trace the writing.

"Hello." said a deep, electronically, menacing voice. I shook my head, I could still see some black dots but I ignored them as I looked around, somewhat. I was in a deep, dark, dank room. Strapped to something. I would of looked down but, my head was bound back. "All I want is some information. Where is you school, what are all the powers of students at you school, what are their weaknesses. Hurry, hurry, or I'll call my servants to accidentally lean on the lever." "What's it for?" "Want to find out?" "Never mind." "Yes, good." "No-" I shook and heaved as electrical currents shocked me. I almost screamed but some weird human-mussel was put around my mouth. I blacked out.

Note. From. Ultron: Missing someone? She is the first to die and after I kill the rest of you off, the whole world will. Be. Mine. Surrender. For I have already won.

Ultron showed me the note while we were driving away. I said "You're monster! You're a terrible, horrible, monstrosity! You're embarrassingly blind to your disgusting you-ness! You don't have a family because nobody would love or would want to love you! Anybody but a terrible, un-feeling robotic psychopath." But, sadly, it came out as: "More ma mummer! More tmpph, hhhpmmm, momnimomina! More memmarisanly mime mo more mignomommy mummers! Mo dome haga phamo btapha nomph wouf phovth o waph wo phovth wo!" Then he completely clamped my mouth together so that I defiantly couldn't talk. "I. Do. Not. Care. Rachel Rogers." I turned my head away and hope the guys found me. I had a long bumpy trip that wasn't going to end any time soon. But what Ultron didn't know, was that I could get out, and defeat him on my own. No one else could. I just wanted his secrets.

Jesus loves Y'all

Baby, the party's back!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

wizardwolf1120

Can I join. Wait could my dad be Harry Potter?

• Posted at:

Night Is My Domain

NIGHTINGALE/LUX

αηδόνι      

#MaryDidYouKnow?

#KristaEllieDiya

Trust No One

You Could Say I Am A Crazy Cahill. 

How am I gonna be a optimist about this?

Front sm

winterfairy70

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to get to see Captain America Civil War, today!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

#TeamCap4evr!!!!!!!!!!

Lillian's POV:

I wipe some of the blood slowly trickling down the side of my face away then ram my shoulder into the thick metal door. I slams against the wall on the other side of the room and we all walk in, ready for a fight. "Its, empty?" I look over at Daniel, " Allen, take a look around, say if you see anything-" He disappears and reapers milliseconds later, "yeah, a message from Ultron!" We all run towards it and I almost fall back with supprise. I stumble back into Justice and Mathew. Zoey walks up, "whats its say- Oh my gosh."

I read it out loud, already realizing who's missing. "Missing someone? She is the first to die and after I kill the rest of you off, the whole world will. Be. Mine. Surrender. For I have already won."

James shrugs, "no, every ones here..." I shake my head and stand up slowly, shakily pulling away from the two boys. "No, he has Rachel..."

Maia's eyes grow wide, "what are we going to do?" I glare at the wall, "I don't know what you're all going to do, but I'm going to go look for my sister." I push through my friends and run out the door to the school as fast as I can. First Winston was taken by Loki, we all got attacked by Doc Ock, and now Rachel... I slam into something and look up at James, Dan, Mathew, Justice, Zoey, Maia, and Winston. "Guys...." James sighs, "Lilly, we all have o work together to find her, Loki is nothing compared to Ultron." I sigh and look away for a moment before looking up at my friends, "fine, lets suite up and figure out a plan."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

@WinterFairy - AWESOME!! I'm going to go see it soon....I hope...

@WizardWolf- Yes you may join, but you dad CAN'T be Harry Potter. He is not a superehero...sorry:(

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!! 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

rainwings158

Maia: 

"Seems like what we always do."

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

Front sm

yellowdolphin292

Rachel

I look at nothing. I just stare up, imagining that is was the stars. Ultron has taken off my gag but I still haven't answered any of his questions. Now he's angry. I'm not scared. I know God is with me. (Hey, I love how we bring God into this!! Oh, does any one know some stores where there are some cheap Bibles? I'm getting some for my friends!!! I'm so excited!!) He drove to a Warehouse. He tied up my arms above my head so I was hanging.
He asked me where the school was.
"You still don't know yet? After everything you don't know where my school is? Hah!!! Well ask your villain buddies cause I ain't talkin'."
He punched me in the face, then in the stomach, and can I say, Robo-punches hurt alot more than human-punches do. Maybe not mine but, ya. Now I'm thinkin' okay should I answer one of his questions? No. I'm bleeding already and if he kills me then he has no source. He has to be nice.

Orihime
So Rachel went missing yesterday and I was one of the very few who noticed. Most people think I am prim and proper because of my grammar, and the way I dress, and where I am from. Well, they are in the wrong. I have daggers, dart guns, tazers, katanas, and more under my Kimono. And my Kimono is short so I can fit some pants under it. I am from Japan and I love the cherry blossoms. Now that Hiko is what, nineteen? What I do not know, I think he just had his birthday. He is really thinking about our eldest sibling and our dad. It was our choice to be good or not. I'm not quite worried about Rachel though because she is Ultron's only source and if he kills her then he will not have another source. I think Daniel likes me. He put his arm around my shoulder yesterday because I was worried and I tazed him, for I did not know what that meant. And flipped him over my shoulder. Sorry!!

Sarah
I'm deaf, I don't know most of what goes on. I had to fight some hero I didn't know of. I'm so glad to be sitting with my mom and brothers in my dorm. I love them to planet X59 and back. (It's 200 and 1 week away according to my morning work at school.) I'm eating fresh delicious brownies.
Mom kept asking "Where's you friends you keep talking about?"
I signed back. "There coming, one was just kinda' kidnapped so, ya."
She made her face look wierd.
"I Love You!!" I signed.
She made the sign: "Me too!"

This took me a long time and now I found some bibles but some more would help!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll try to POV sometime tomorrow!!!! :D

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lillian's POV:

After pulling on my uniform and grabbing my shield, staff, and  a few other weapons I walk down the now empty halls... There are no adults here and Rachel's missing, so we have to rescue so many people, and they probably aren't all together.

I walk to the office where Fury and his secretary usually are and sigh, then get on the intercom.

"Everyone, once you're ready meet in the Strategy classroom. Lillian out."

I drop the intercom and start to walk down there, when I hear a voice call, "Lillian!!"

A British voice.

A second later there's a super fast red head beside me and a British boy jogging to catch up.

"Hey Dan..." He smiles, "Lilly.... oh good, you finally bandages that cut."

I lift a hand and gingerly touch the cut near my temple, "yeah.... it doesn't even hurt anymore."

Mathew sighs, "good... do you want to walk with us down to the strategy room?"

I nod, "sure."

A few minutes later we're all there crowded around the computer as Zoey and Xavier try to find some hint to where they all are online.

Should we maybe form teams? Like, half the adults are one place, the other half another, and Rachel somewhere else?

And then, a team for each place?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

dragonpizza565

Sorry I haven't POVed in a long time. Can someone tell me what's going on so our favorite Winston can get back in the action? Also, I love how we have an entire page's worth of party posts.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

The only way to eat the cake is to reach up and earn it. -Winston

Cahill, Greencloak, Hystorian, Tombquester, Special, and Horizoner.

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

When you are down, know you can only go up.

Front sm

winterfairy70

Hi!!!! Okay, so, they were all at a track meet(or something like that) and Ultron came in with a bunch of fake robot Avengers, and told the kids he had their parents. They beat the robots and went to find their parents, but the room was empty and Ultron also took Rachel.

Right now they are all in the strategy classroom trying to find the adults and rachel using the computer.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

dragonpizza565

Okay.

Winston's POV

Whew. It's been a long day, and I'm willing to fight that robot bare-handed if I can sleep right after. I've never been a master at hacking, but I'm okay at it. I roll a chair up to a computer and start. I go to Ultron's mainframe and find a huge line of code: R kuxx fn up Patrick Spain. I sigh. Just like old times, with death threats, fails at talking to girls, and getting whooped in the butt by evil supervillains (and, more often, fierce old ladies). I take out a pencil and notepad and start deciphering. "I've got the mainframe!" I shout. The others take on various parts of the robot, including his arms, legs, and even facial features. I start using ciphers. I use a Cesar Cipher for the second word, leading me to not even have to use a cipher to know the first, then going up and down one letter for the third and fourth words. I know that Patrick in Spanish is Santiago (trust me, even if it isn't, my friend Patrick has the Spanish name Santiago, and somehow, I know Ultron knows it, y'know?). That leaves me with the sentence: I will go to Santiago. I tell the others. They nod and search for more information. Somehow, something big is about to happen in Santiago.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

Front sm

dragonpizza565

I feel like this one of those roleplays that you just can't let die. I've built on this, and now it feels like an MB home.

So, therefore, I say bump.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

Front sm

winterfairy70

Yeah..... I mean, this was the first place I ever posted on the MB...... 

I'll try to POV sometimes tomorrow!!!!! :D

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

rainwings158

*has no idea what to do*

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

Front sm

winterfairy70

OH MY GOSH!!!! I did a POV yesterday and I just noticed it didn't go through!!!!!!!! I'll re-type it later!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

I will POV later

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

winterfairy70

Lillian's POV:

I sigh, take a deep breath, then look around the room. "what about teams..... like........" I close my eyes, you need to act like the daughter of Captain America Lillian, don't be so worried...... "Zoey, James, Robert, Dan, and Maia you guys follow WInston just in case he needs help. Justice, Mathew, Alabaster, Liber, and Piper, you guys go try to save Racherl, and the rest of you can ba a backup team...." I look down at my feet, "And I guess I'll just go with whichever team needs my help... or something."

Its not really good, but.... meh.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

brownwerewolf49

I'm back yall 

Robert:

*breaks silance* "well seeing how well these plans always go, ill head off on my own" *turns to leave, then looks at piper, walks over, and kisses her* sorry...but it seemed the right time...runs away from the group looks back and shouts* "ill keep in touch"

• Posted at:

i am

christian

templar

lucian

nerd jock

hufflepuff

#Team Cap!!

Front sm

silvertiger989

Hope it's okay to jump in late! Sorry if I'm interrupting!

Name: Aymee Bishop

Parent/s: Kate Bishop and unknown

Looks: Short-cut, straight white hair that she doesn't style. Sharp grey eyes, tan skin, and thin but muscular body. Kind of dangerous looking even though she is pretty young.

Outfit: Black tank top and dark jeans, rolled up into capris. Brown aviator jacket that cuts off at her waist, so it's cropped little shorter than a normal jacket. Brown sandals the same color as the jacket for her shoes.

Personality: Aymee is a quiet girl. She only talks if she feels like there is something worth saying, which isn't very often. She is kind, smart, loyal, and brave but you don't want to mess with her. When she fights, she is brutal. She can be pretty serious also, doesn't really like to mess around even though her mom is really funny and kind, she thinks and acts more strategically.

Crush: (optional) None

Other: Kate won't tell Aymee who her father is, but whoever he is, she inherited his white hair and great reflexes in fighting.

• Posted at:

Front sm

winterfairy70

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS EVERYONE???????????????????

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP! BUMP!

BUMP! BUMP!

BUMP! BUMP! 

BUMP! BUMP!

BUMP! BUMP!

BUMP! BUMP! 

BUMP! BUMP!

BUMP! BUMP!

BUMP! BUMP! 

BUMP! BUMP!

BUMP! BUMP!

BUMP! BUMP! 

BUMP! BUMP!

BUMP! BUMP!

BUMP! BUMP! 

BUMP! BUMP!

BUMP! BUMP!

BUMP! BUMP! 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

musicspy18

hmmmm. I'm not sure what to POV.....

• Posted at:

jade.

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 23 , , 25