Front sm

wisewolf234

aka WiseWolf292

Branch: Janus

Please post more I am dieing (sp. ?) to read more!!
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Georgia from Australia

No longer really active but I might come on every so often

(OvO)/

Have a good day!

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

When we all finally got back to the hotel, we decided to go back that night, without Jonah and his paparazzi. So we wasted our time, going to THE BEST barbeque in St. Louis .at nine o'clock, we went down to the arch. All the cops were gone, so we just went back to the spot and started thinking."We could chisel it out with my Insta-chisel." Ned suggested. "No. We still wouldn't know what to put back there, other than Hamilton's shoes." I said, while ham said at the same time " you have an insta-chisel? thats just weird.". "Hmmm...wait! You were joking about Hamilton's shoes, right?" Ned asked. "uhhh not really. They are the same size as the tablet." I answered. "WHAT???? WE ARE NOT USING MY NEW SHOES!" Hamilton shouted. "David's right. would you rather ragan or one of the other 12 Cahills die? Over your new shoes?" Ned said. "OK, OK." Ham said, taking off his shoes. Half an hour later, we had the Ezarro Tablet out and Hamilton's shoes in. The cops would find something very odd tomorrow. We ran back to the hotel to findjonah passed out on the table. There was a note on his neck.

Cahills, Cahills. you should have known I ment TOMORROW.
Now meet for the dropoff point at 12:00 sharp. No tricks, No games

"Well that dashed my hope of finding out what the Ezarro Tablet was." said Ned.

Sorry this is so short. I don't have time for more. Please check out my other story under my posts: The Adventures of 8 Cahills (by me and horsepurple)
  • Posted at:

"Whether it’s the world or a relationship, everything has its time...

…and everything must end.”

Front sm

zombieambassador3

aka SecretAlliance10

Hey, David. I FINALLY posted the official Taskforce 39 roleplay, I can't wait to read your POVs. I hope they're as good as your stories. www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/7449
  • Posted at:

zombieambassador3 aka SecretAlliance10

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THESE! show/12433 (summaires) show/13140 show/13947 show/17659 show/22376             

Front sm

tummyllama1

aka SwordBaseball3

Branch: Tomas

woow great story!!! :) 

• Posted at:

Jake and GRADY 

I AM NINJALLAMA!!!

CLASSIFIED

can i please read another entry!!!!! its so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

I sat on the bench and checked my watch. it was 11:30. I sighed. If Vesper One didn't come with Amy, Dan, Evan, Sinead and Ian, He was going to learn the wrath of the Janus and the Tomas branches. My new iPhone rang.
Me: hello?
Ned: act normal. We don't know what the Vespers will do.

Me: Ok, Ned! you don't have to call me every 5 minutes!
Ned: whatever(hangs up)

I sat there untill 12:00. I started looking around suspicously. the Vespers were always precise. I looked down in my lap where I'd been holding the Tablet. It was gone. Woah, that was fast I thought. there was a note next to me on the bench. It said "Thank you". Nothing more, nothing less. Ned was going to have a fit. I caught a taxi and went back to the mansion.
-
I walked up the walkway to the door. Hamilton came out, anxious. "What happened?" he asked. "Well, it-" I was cut off from a loud helicopter. It flew past and landed for two seconds, dropping a large wooden box on the lawn. It cracked open. There were 6 people in it. "REAGAN!!!" Hamilton screamed.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

please post more
  • Posted at:

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

Ok, people. nevermind about reagon.

Hamilton and I went running over to the 5. It was Sinead, Amy, Dan, Ian and Evan. "Hey, guys! How are you?" I said, happily. "Ug. I think I've lost my fashion sense. They made us all wear the SAME outfit! THE SAME ONE!! IMAGINE THE HORROR! I feel so bad for Nat'!" Ian said, miserably. "GET ME SOME TACOS!" Dan shouted. "Uhhhhhmmm.... Well, glad I'm back." Evan said, trying to be nonshalont, but not doing it very well. Sinead and Amy just laughed and smiled. When everyone had siad thier "HI's", we went in to get some tacos. Evan decided to go home and make up some excuse to why he'd been gone. Then Amy decided to get serious. "We need to discuss Evan." Amy said. "Oh, no." Hamilton said and Dan moaned. "I've been wondering about him. When we were in the cell, he acted so calm. for a non-cahill, That is really odd. Sinead said he's been poking around her stuff and all the Classified documents." "Then he is a vesper. I just have one thing to say." Ian said. "I TOLD YOU SO!"

Can't write more. sorry. :(
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Keep going! Dude, your awesome!!! Check out my Ian and Amy story in my posts please!

P.S. Anjoline in my story is me 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wisewolf234

aka WiseWolf292

please post more
  • Posted at:

Georgia from Australia

No longer really active but I might come on every so often