Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

Branch: Janus

I am David Cahill and how I found about my heritage follows :D.

As I sat in my room, eating, I thought about the last time I saw my parents -before that horrible day of the car crash.
We'd been on vacation and my dad had been driving. I was only 6 years old. My dad was talking to my mom very seriously by spelling out all the words so I couldn't know what they were saying. All of a sudden, a big semi-truck started to get a little close to our car. there was a big 'BANG!' and I passed out. When I finally woke up, I was at the hospital, and all of my limbs were in excruciating pain. when I recovered enough to speak, I cried and asked for my mommy and daddy to come back and get me. The doctor came in with a look on his face that told me that he was about to say something he didn't want to say, and said "Son, your parents aren't coming back." "untill when?" I asked. "Not now. Not ever." Now I live by myself and, as my parents will 'decreed', with an old butler named Jack Banner. He had taken care of mefor the past 6 years. he was kind and we were very close, but we both new we were never more than caretaker and child. I finished my food and went downstairs to ask Jack for help on my homework. I'd always been good with art, music and dance, although I didn't usually dance. when I found Jack he was sitting on the sofa. I asked him " Whats 3 to the power of 9 + 10 equal?" He didnt answer. I started getting the feeling someone was watching me. I got closer to Jack and realised the end of a knife was sticking out the back of the sofa. In shock, I looked behind me. there was a man in black with a gun pointed at me. " Hello, David Cahill. I have been waiting to kill you." he said, grinning crookedly. I gulped. there was definitly going to be a little 'scuffle' here.

Tell me what you think! will write more :D.
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"Whether it’s the world or a relationship, everything has its time...

…and everything must end.”

CLASSIFIED

Nice drama and everything
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

This really good! You should like, pulish these into a real book. I think you should keep writing these.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

AWESOME, PLEASE CONTINUE BECAUSE I AM SO ANTICIPATED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

i dont  beleve you
  • Posted at:

Front sm

purpleunicorn655

aka HorsePurple91

I think that you SHOULD WRITE MORE!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!! I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!!!!
  • Posted at:

purpleunicorn655 aka HorsePurple91

"NO JIMMY PROTESTED!"-Louis

"Simple, but effective"-Harry

"Vas Happenin?" -Zayn

"POTATO!"-Niall 

"123, flick -Liam

CLASSIFIED

It's okay, but give it a little more...KABOOM!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

thanks 4 the feedback will write more after school
  • Posted at:

Front sm

pizzaangel9

aka LivelyJade1

Cool! Continue please!
  • Posted at:

pizzaangel9 aka LivelyJade1

Be confident, be strong, be kind, be yourself

Loki: I am a god, you dull creature, and I will not be bullied by...

*Hulk repeatedly smashes Loki*

Hulk: Puny God

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

Continuing... :D

I looked behind me. there was a man in black with a gun pointed at me. " Hello, David Cahill. I have been waiting to a long time kill you." he said, grinning crookedly. I gulped. there was definitly going to be a little 'scuffle' here. As the man started to squeeze the trigger, something that I never new was in me came out. I was mad. Mad that my parents were dead, mad that the closest person I'd ever had to a real parent in 5 years was gone. No, I corrected myself. Murdered. By this man. I kicked the gun out of his hand and attacked. By the time I had gotten tired, the man was up against the wall, and his face was disfigured. He moaned and I punched him again to knock him out. I sat down on the couch and looked at poor Jack. Tears started to form in my eyes. "No," I thought. "there's a time for tears and a time to get to safety. So I took Jack's limp form, and with strength I never knew I had, I managed to dig a grave for him. As I started to cover him up, I saw a glint on something inside his chest pocket. I pulled it out and it was a key. I tossed it aside and finished burying Jack. I marked the grave with a couple of pretty rocks i found in the yard. Then I examined the key. It wasn't a normal key, on the part I asssumed went in the keyhole,  there was an M. I remembered a spot in my parent's closet that had a weird little crack in the wall. I dashed up to the spot and right before I put the key in, I heard voices. I looked out the window and saw 5 men with guns dressed in the same outfit as my 'assasin' with the little V's on their arms. I ran back to th crack and turned the key. the closet closed and reopened again, but now it looked like an elevator. I went in and the dorrs closed behind me. I felt myself going down. Down deep into the earth. when the elevator stopped and the doors reopened, I was in a room that looked like a sort of command center. there was a girl's voice yelling "Jack Banner! Agent Banner! Dan, why won't he answer?" I was terrified, but after the day I'd had, this was the most normal thing yet.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

OK, guys! I cant decide weather or not to include the hostages. I think that I probably should, but I want your opinion first.
Please say yes or no. Thanks!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

decipheringenthusiastic15

aka DecipheringEnthusiastic5

Branch: Ekaterina

dude...the stoy's brilliant!!!plzz continue fast!!!...
  • Posted at:

“If my voice coulreacback to the past, I’ll whisper inyour ea‘oh, darling wish you were here!’”

Front sm

fightingdragon468

aka ArrowBreaking17

Cool, like it!
  • Posted at:

fightingdragon468 aka ArrowBreaking17

POKEMON RULE!!

You got a problem with that?

-Ash

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

Continuing. Thanks for the feedback guys! I will try to write every day after school. And please disregard all I said  about being 11 years old. I'm 14- same age as dan.

I was in a room that looked like a sort of command center. there was a girl's voice yelling "Jack Banner! Agent Banner! Dan, why won't he answer?" I was terrified, but after the day I'd had, this was the most normal thing yet. When I  got my breath back, I said "uuuuuhhhh.... hello? This is David Cahill. Who are you and why are there people at my house trying to assassinate me?" The girl answered a little shocked. " WHAT?! Do they have little v's on their arms?" "Yes." I answered. "NOW WHO ARE YOU?" " I am Amy Cahill and  Dan! get over here!   this is my brother Dan. As for your other question, the 'assassinators' are called Vespers." she said. Then she and her brother told me all about the clue hunt and what the Cahill family has been doing for the past 500 years. Then she said "stay in the command center. We'll come and get you." "OK, thanks." I said. "Wait! she said. Where do you live? Banner would never tell us." So I told her my address, she exclaimed "thats only the next school district down from where we go to!" Then Dan asked "What grade are you in?" "I'm a freshman." "Sweet! thats my grade." He said happily. "Bye!" they both said. "Bye!" I replied. I decided to look around. there were a lot of high-tech things of which I had no idea what their use was. Then I saw a hologram-like thing showing a family tree. It said:                           Amelia Cahill   Janus/Madrigal               Jonathan Cahill   Tomas/Madrigal                                . That confused me. Amy and Dan had talked about the Lucians, Ekaterinas, Tomas, and the Janus, but had said nothing about these Madrigals. And didn't they say that the branches hated each other? "Wait! Maybe the M on the key stands for Madrigal!" I thought. I decided I'd ask them when they got here. about 10 minutes later, they were there. The two of them had brought a boy named Hamilton Holt, who was somehow my cousin. and the three of them had fought off thirty Vespers. "Wow" I thought. They took me to a mansion that was Amy and Dan's home. They gave me the tour and after that I asked them "In the command center at my house, there was a family tree. it said my mom was a Janus/Madrigal and my dad was a Tomas/Madrigal. Three questions. Does the M on this key stand for Madrigal, Who are the Madrigals, and if the branches hate each other, how are my parents Tomas and Janus?" Hamilton answered "It is a very rare thing for a Tomas and a Janus to fall in love, but not impossible. I'll show you your room. It won't be safe at your old house anymore, so Amy and Dan say you can stay here." I noticed that he sidestepped the both questions about the madrigals, but just went along with it. After Hamilton showed me my room, we went to the 'attic' and Dan introduced me to Sinead, Ian, Evan and Jonah(I was a little shocked at first and then got my cool back). "they're hiding something from me. something to do with the Madrigals." I thought."and I WILL find out their secret."
  • Posted at:

Front sm

artemisbast94

aka AmberAcrobatics33

You're doing a good job with the story, though at some parts I kind of lose what he's doing. But anyway, to answer your question. I wouldn't do it just yet, maybe he should get some kind of training first, and perhaps, while he's in some sort of practice work on town, he hears something important, so he tries to tell his teachers, but they don't believe him and.... I should probably stop because it's your story. That was just an idea!
  • Posted at:

artemisbast94 aka AmberAcrobatics33

John 3:16 For God so loved the world he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life."

100% Ekat, 200% Christian.

Front sm

purpleunicorn655

aka HorsePurple91

THAT'S SO COOL!!! CONTINUE!!!! I WANNA FIND OUT WHAT THEIR SECRET IS!!!! 
  • Posted at:

"Vas Happenin?" -Zayn

"POTATO!"-Niall 

"123, flick -Liam

Front sm

artemisbast94

aka AmberAcrobatics33

Great job! Just one question: what was he shocked AT?
  • Posted at:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life."

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

sorry guys hes shocked about jonah wizard. please tell me if something isn't clear
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Really great so far!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

Conversation with Dan before writing this.
"C'mon, Dude! show me some more ninja moves!"
"Dan, I'm writing right now, and they're not 'ninja' moves. Its just a fighting technique Ham' taught me from Japan."
"So what!"
"SOoooo your gonna have to wait."
"Awwww man."

After Hamilton showed me my room, we went to the 'attic' and Dan introduced me to Sinead, Ian, Evan and Jonah(I was a little shocked at first and then got my cool back). "they're hiding something from me. something to do with the Madrigals." I thought."and I WILL find out their secret." I promised myself. Later, Sinead managed to 'convince' the school to let me enroll the next day. I had all my classes with Dan, except for science and math. things went like that for the next few days as I tried to get used to this new 'normal'. Hamilton reserved the right to train me after he and Dan fought for it (Hamilton just picked Dan up by his collar and said "I win!"). I was getting pretty good. "Next time the Vespers attack, you'll be ready." "I think I'm also ready to find out your secret about the Madrigals." I thought. "I hope so." I replied as if I were nervous. That night, I volunteered to guard the 'attic'. "Are you sure you are ready?" Ian asked. "I'm-" I started to say, but Jonah cut me off."Yo, my homie knows when he's ready. It's a Janus thing." "If you say so." Sinead said reluctantly."but DON"T TOUCH ANYTHING IN MY SECTION! I'm working with very dangerous electrical energy!!" Dan looked at Sinead like she was crazy " Electricity causes fires sometimes, right?" He asked. "Right. But only dangerous electricity. And- oh, I see where your going with this." Sinead answered. "Uh...yea" "But I'm an experienced scientist and a college grad. I'm just going through high school again, so i can experience a normal life." Sinead argued. "Yea. whatever. I'm going to bed." "Me too." Amy said. "'Night guys" "Yo, da Wiz' needs his beauty sleep at Wizard Mansion." Jonah said, sleepily. Only Ian was still there with me. He looked like he was stressed. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "I'm fine." Ian answered. "It's just- you know what happened with me and Amy in Korea, right?" "Yea. Amy seemed a little touchy on the subject when Dan explained it. Wait a minute! Is the still something between you two? I thought Amy was with Evan." "Yeah, she is." Ian said glumly. " I still like her, but I don't know if she likes me. I don't even have her trust as a friend because I left her- and Dan and Alistair in that cave to die." "Well, I really can't blame her. I wouldn't trust someone who did that to me either. In fact, I don't." I replied. "What do you mean?" Ian asked. " My X-girlfriend stole from me. that ended our very long relationship. but, If she said she was sorry, I would have trusted her again- as a friend. But she didn't. Dont do what she did, Ian." " I wont " Ian said and went to bed. Finally, now I could find out that secret.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

artemisbast94

aka AmberAcrobatics33

But Dans 13
  • Posted at:

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

Not in cahills vs. vespers. This is 2 YEARS later
  • Posted at:

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

I went up to the 'attic' and started looking around. After an hour of searching, I found a file cabinet with a file labeled Madrigal Branch. "This is it!", I thought. I started reading. It mostly talked about the clue hunt, known vespers, and stuff like that. But it also talked about how the madrigal branch started. I read about Madeline Cahill, and was proud to be her descendant. It was amazing that the branch with no serum in them managed to become feared more than the lucians, and that Shakespeare was a Madrigal , and didn't even have any of the janus serum in him! That must be where the term 'natural talent' comes from. I decided that I liked the Madrigal branch more than the Tomas or Janus. The file said that you had to earn madrigal access, and I planned to do just that. But what I didn't get, was how my parents could be part of three branches at the same time. Wouldn't they have to choose Tomas, Janus, or Madrigal? I decided to keep searching, no longer to find out who the Madrigals are, but to find out if my parents death wasn't an accident, and what branch I was in. After 5 more hours of searching, reading, I knew probably more about the cahills, fighting techniques, art, and undercover secrecy than anyone in the group. "We need a name.", I thought. Then, I was so tired , I just decided to put everything away. and give up. As I put the last document away, I saw a cabinet in the corner labeled 'Amelia and Jonathan Cahill's Ancestry' "YES!", I thought, barely restraning myself from yelling with joy. I started reading the family tree. It started out with an ancestor back in the 1850's. Then, in 1915, My great great grandmother on my dad's side married a Tomas. In 1935, my great grandfather on my mom's side married a Janus. Then it went down to my parents and said "Married in secret. After marriage they started to drop out of the clue hunt untill Madrigal agent Hope Cahill, 6th cousin to Amelia, managed to convince them to come to the Madrigal side and spy on the Tomas and Janus. successfull continued like this, having a baby, David, also. Were killed in 'car accident' by Vespers." I put away the file and sat in a chair crying and thinking untill 8 am. "I wonder if Dan and Amy know we're related?" I murmured to myself. "I WILL earn their trust as a madrigal", I vowed to myself.

Please comment!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

is this a bad story??? people said it started out good, but now, no one is commenting. :(
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

its good and dont hide it
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wisewolf234

aka WiseWolf292

I like it it is great!!!
  • Posted at:

Georgia from Australia

No longer really active but I might come on every so often

(OvO)/

Have a good day!

CLASSIFIED

this is the best story ever!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wisewolf234

aka WiseWolf292

it is a great story keep on going!!!
  • Posted at:

Georgia from Australia

No longer really active but I might come on every so often

(OvO)/

Have a good day!

CLASSIFIED

So far this story is really good keep up the good work :)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Luv this story!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

Sorry guys I'll write tomorrow! I've been soooooo busy! Soccer games and tonight is halloween! I'm helping out at my church. will post tomorrow:)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

When morning came, Sinead came(leave it to an Ekat to be the first one up in order to conduct dangerous electricity, no offence) and told me "Good job!" after she checked her lab. "Thanks" I said. I looked at my watch. It was 5 o'clock am. "Can you watch the command center while I take a nap before school?", I asked. "Sure" she answered. So I went to my bedroom, which I had newly decorated. I had brought a couple of things from my old house and bought a couple of new things. Jonah had taken me shopping,because, as he said, all my clothes were 'boring' and a Janus needed his clothes to match his personality(he snuck into my room and burned my old clothes when I refused to get a new wardrobe. For some reason, Ian agrees with Jonahs choice). So I took a nap untill 8:00am. Then Amy, Dan, Sinead and I went to school(Hamilton goes to a different school and Jonah and Ian are homeschooled). In school, Dan introduced me to a couple of people--- a girl named Ginger La'Vere and a boy named Bradly Smith. For some reason, the name Ginger La'Vere seemed familiar. I brushed the thought away. Bradley likes sports, Ginger is really smart and sort of a quiet, shy type. We sat together at lunch."You should really try out for the soccer team, David" Bradley begged. Dan had told them about my 'natural talent' with soccer and basketball. Since it was soccer season, Bradley had been begging me to try out for the soccer team for the past 15 minutes."All right, all right! I'll try out!" I exclaimed."Great! I hope your as good as Dan said, because our team isn't so good." Bradley said excitedly. " I hope it's my lucky day and I don't slip and fall on my butt" I said nervously. "You'll do fine." Ginger said comfortingly. After school, I went to tryout. Everyone else was already on the team, because I had started school halfway through the semester. I thought I did pretty well, seeing as I didn't fall on my butt. Afterwards, the coach told me I'd made the team. "YES!!!!!" I thought. Then I said thanks and started walking to Amy and Dan's to tell everyone that Hamilton was right(I knew him pretty well by now and knew that he'd probably told everyone not to worry because a Tomas has never lost in sports, unless my Janus side had taken over for a while). When I got to the mansion, though, it was empty. I found a note on the table saying "We have your friends Sinead Starling, Amy and Dan Cahill, Ian Kabra and that fool, Evan. Meet at the Lara Park at 12:00 noon for a tradeoff. Some of your blood, with half of the serum in it, for your friends, maybe even that old man Fiske. No tricks." Oh no. I'd better call Jonah and Hamilton. I thought, miserably.

Also guys, LOOK AT THIS POST!!! :
Vote For a Writer President!!! Round1!!
                                                                             Thanks guys
!

• Posted at:

Front sm

artemisbast94

aka AmberAcrobatics33

He was 11 in the clue hunt. You do the math.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

artemisbast94

aka AmberAcrobatics33

Please do, I do like this story, I just haven't posted because I couldn't find it. For all who are reading this, I did start my own, it's on page 2
  • Posted at:

Front sm

purpleunicorn655

aka HorsePurple91

OOOOOOO!!! CONTINUE!!!  It sounds a little familier though. Don't worry, I don't mind!!! CONTINUE!!!!! 
  • Posted at:

"Vas Happenin?" -Zayn

"POTATO!"-Niall 

"123, flick -Liam

CLASSIFIED

Okay, I just finished reading chapter one... All I can say is - OMG, OMG, OMG!! That was so epic!!

I'm going to read more! This is awesome!

gabby
P.S. Poor Jack... :\\
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

This is AWESOME! Such a good writer! Uh what days do u lik post? Or is it at random? Just wanna kno when to check up...
Hm...Its 10:03 PM...Goodnight :)

~OKSANA
  • Posted at:

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

Oksana-I usually post every other day, like Sun., Tues., Thurs., Sat., and yada.
also, I'm changing the story a little bit. :P

I found a note on the table saying "We have your friends Sinead Starling, Amy and Dan Cahill, Ian Kabra and that fool, Evan. Meet at the Lara Park at 12:00 noon 5 days from now for a tradeoff. Steal me the Ezarro Tablet(I just made this up), for your friends, maybe even that young kid, Pheonix. No tricks." Oh no. I'd better call Jonah and Hamilton. I thought, miserably.

We ended up calling in Ned Starling for help, also, because we had no idea what the Ezarro Tablet was. Jonah and I thought it might be some kind of art thing, because it seemed familiar. Ned got there from Korea, where he'd been living since the clue hunt and after Ted and Alistair were kidnapped, two hours later. When he got there, he was in the middle of one of those horrible pain-headache-torture things and we immediatly got him to the couch and waited. A few minuts later, Ned got up. "Sorry, guys. So, back to buissness. The vespers kiddnapped more people? wasn't the first 7 enough?" Ned said, frusturated. "I guess, since I'm here, they had to make some people close to ME get taken away, so I'd do what they said." I answered, just as frusterated. " And who are you? Ham' said you were 1/2 Janus, 1/2 Tomas." Ned asked. "Yo, he's David Cahill, and he's been hangin' here for a while, since he was attacked by the Vespers." Jonah said. Then we showed Ned the note and kind of caught him up to speed with stuff. "So, do you know what in the world the Ezarro Tablet is?" Hamilton asked. "No, actually, but we should probably get to work with research." Ned said, heading to the 'attic'. We followed, and soon got to work(well, most of us, Hamilton fell asleep). I finally decided that Cahill documents were overrated and did the obvious thing and searched Google and wiki. I finally came up with this.

The Ezarro Tablet was an artifact found in the ruins of Greece by historian and explorer, Lee Richards. It was said to be the badge Greek god Ares wore and that if you touched it, you would become a man of anger. The artifact was lost when Richards sailed to america, only to be shipwrecked 100 miles off the shore of New orleans. 6 years later, a fisherman found the wreck, with the Tablet in the hands of a deteriorating body. The man got back to New Orleans, but was robbed of the artifact by a group of thieves. The thieves were seen going up the Mississippi river around St. Louis, and also seen by the Arch(for those of you who dont live in the USA, it is a giant arch, AKA gateway to the west) construction site. The Tablet was never seen again.

I Showed this article to Ned, Jonah and Hamilton. "Yo, I've got a concert in the 'Lou, in 3 days! That can be our cover~ you'll be my Posse!" Jonah said happily. "Ugh." I said, but Ned, Hamilton and Jonah acted like the matter was decided. I sighed. At least we wouldn't be coach class, I thought.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

OH MY HEAD!!! seriously, OWWWW this is such a cool fanfic
  • Posted at:

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

1 hour later, we were on Jonah's private jet and taking off. Ned had had 6 pain-stages in the past two hours. "We should get some sleep. We won't get there 'till morning and it wont do us or the hostages any good to be tired." Hamilton said. "He's right, homies." Jonah said, all slang and everything. So we one by one fell asleep. The plane landed at 5 am and we got off and snuck to a hotel. Luckily, Jonah wasn't sopposed to arrive untill the next day, so there wasn't any poparrazzi. we slept fora couple more hours and then woke up and started devising a plan during breakfast. We finally agreed on a plan. Jonah would take a limo down to the arch at 11:30. 20 minuts later, Hamilton, Ned and I would go to the Arch in a rental car. while the crowd and police were distracted by Jonah, we'd take a careful look at the base of the Arch, because, as ned said, there was a high probability of the Tablet being built into the Arch. we went with the plan. By the time we got there, all the cops had their iphones out and we taking videos and pictures- hopefully for their kids."All right, guys," Ned said. " I'll take the left base and you two take the right." "ok" we said. I knew that Ned probably just paired me up with Hamilton because of what he would probably do instaed of searching. We got there and Ham just started eating Cheez Twists. We searched for 2 hours and Jonah was finally just giving a private concert because he had nothing else to do. Finally, Ned came running over and said "I found something!!!! Come on" We both followed him to the other base. He showed us a little piece of stone that was sticking out. it said 'Ezzar' and then went back into the solid landmark. "I've calculated what will happen if Hamilton pulls it out." He looked at us, frusturated."the whole Arch will come tumbling down." "why does EVERYTHING have to be so hard in this family" I said, angrily. "Let's go back to the hotel and see if we can come up with something to put there after we take the Tablet out." Ham said. Ned and I agreed and motioned to Jonah that he could stop. He looked exausted. Hamilton snickered "Looks like even Gangsta Kronikles stars get tired."
  • Posted at:

1 ,