Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Branch: Lucian

Hiiiya. I is back! Yes, 'tis me, the weird and frankly, quite strange, Nyla!

But! I am bringing Camp Thor back as.... Camp Midguard (don't judge the spelling. Me like it. Also, another RPer suggested dis name.) Anyway, hopefully, I'll revamp and bring back S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy, HYDRA Academy, and the New Avengers soon! Hopefully. O.o I think so. I dunno.

Anyway, ignore my ramblings XD And let's get this revamped RP a rollin'! Also, just FYI, the camp shirt is a dark blue t-shirt with 'Camp Midguard' on it in white letters. There are also official fleeces, sweaters, and long sleeves with 'Camp Midguard' on it (welllll, there are kids of snow and ice gods. It's gonna get cold XD)

FORM:

Name:

Looks:

Clothing:

Godly parent:

New or returning Camper?:

Past:

Powers:

Personality:

Weaknesses:

Weapon(s):

Other:

MY FORM

Name: Eira Lokidaughter
Looks: pure white braid with light blue streak through it, dark green eyes, faint scar across her cheek, pure white skin
Clothing: dark blue Camp Midguard shirt, darkwashed skinny jeans, black combat boots, necklace with Kaunaz rune (the rune corresponding to Loki)
Godly parent(s): Loki, minor snow goddess

New or returning camper?: Returning
Past: For a couple of years, she grew up on Jotunheim with Laufey, who took her in as a way to get revenge on Loki, and taught her to hate everything good. Then, Thor rescued her, and raised her for a few more years on Asgard, before taking to Camp Midguard. After about a year, she became leader, when the old leader was killed in a battle. She loves the camp, and does her best to be a just and friendly leader.
Powers: Creating snowstorms, snow, and ice out of thin air, summoning it, freezing anything, creating copies of herself, and small amounts of magic, understanding and writing magic runes, occasionally seeing the future
Personality: She is normally pretty friendly, and very smart and clever. If she gets mad, though, she'll either give you the cold shoulder or the worst chores in camp. She's surprisingly pretty closed mouthed about her past, but is very protective of any camper. She also loves any sort of sugar.
Weaknesses: She can be rash at times, and too trusting of people until she sees their guilt.
Weapon(s): Her mother's ice and snow staff, her own sword which can turn into any weapon she can visualize.
Other: The only Asgardians she is on good terms with are Loki and Thor

I guess we'll start RPing pretty soon! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

N y l a   MBer since 2012 

"Oh, we're all just searching, not knowin' where we're going.

And it makes us nervous, so we try to find a way out.

We're still v a g a b o n d s."

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Name: Evora Sifsdaughter

Looks: Dark blonde hair with black roots - not dyed - that frames her high-cheekboned, pale face. She's tall and athletic, and has dark blue eyes.

Clothing: A long-sleeved camp t-shirt and skinny jeans with a chain-mail jacket and combat boots

Godly parent: Biologically unknown, but her adopted mother is Sif.

New or returning Camper?: Returning - she's one of the oldest campers at Midguard

Past: She appeared on Asgard as a baby, and no one knows who her parents are, though its theorized that she's the daughter of a minor god/goddess who was killed in a battle against the frost giants or another enemy. Sif took her in and started training her, and she's been at camp every summer since she was five, and started living there when she was nine.

Powers: She doesn't have any yet, but she has amazing fighting skills

Personality: She's fierce and protective of herself, and isn't ready to make friends, but is still a good team player. She's a natural leader and often bossy, but everyone mostly likes her, even if she is kind of closed off.

Weaknesses: She hates people mentioning her parents/the fact that they're unknown, or the fact that she doesn't have any powers. She's also not inclined to trusting people and even though she's a team player, is more willing to do things on her own. Won't accept help for something she knows she can do herself.

Weapon(s): Anything, but she usually uses a broadsword.

Other:

• Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

ELAIA!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

NYLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BABE

• Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

scarletactor17

Branch: Janus

Name: Carter

Looks: 5´4, black/brown hair, with a silver line of hair to the left, silver eyes, light tan skin

Clothing: usually wears a Camp Midguard beanie, grey shorts and a grey jacket, but sometimes wears the shorts and beanie with a Camp Midguard shirt and a grey plaid shirt

Godly parent: Mani

New Camper

Past: Grew up in a foster home in Boston, here he was bullied by the kids and foster parents after he came out as gay. While he was there, he met Magnus Chase, for whom Carter developed a strong crush on. After that he took a bus to Atlanta, and lived on the streets. He earned a reputation for beating up this bully, who was a well known Pastors son, after he made fun of Carter´being gay. After about a year he was taken by Thor in disguise to camp Midguard, where he told him about his father.

Powers: Able to alter the tides, more to come during the RP

Personality: He can be shy a lot to people he has just met. Once he gets to know you he can be friendly and sometimes annoying though. He can be pretty tough to understand most of time, he doesn´t like to talk about him personally and keeps his homosexuality to himself.

Weaknesses: His past mainly

Weapons: Two swords made of crystal, with a moon shaped diamond on the end of each hilt. A silver bow and quiver of arrows, and a couple of Toahawks, that were given to him by Thor

Other: None yet

• Posted at:

Under cloud, beneath the starsOver snow one winter's mornI turn at last to paths that lead homeAnd though where the road then takes meI cannot tellWe came all this wayBut now comes the dayTo bid you farewell

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

ELAIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DARLING I MISSED YOU

@Carter- Thanks for joining! :D

• Posted at:

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Dude I missed you too where the frickle frack have you beeen gosh i love you. I'm just super glad to see you.

• Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

XD I have been at school. I now go to a private Christian one :D I love you too!!!!! Also, on you know where, I shall be adding you as a main character very soon into the storeh!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Yeah, I heard about that! How are you liking it?

I always feel bad when people make me characters in things because I feel like they think I'm cooler than I actually am XD but also I love seeing my name in things so yay!

• Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

rainwings158

Branch: Ekaterina

Ptfl 

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

Queen of Books, Sarcasm, and fandoms

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

*Jedi mind trick* You will scroll down now...

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Elaia- Duuuude, you are amazing, awesome, lovely, friendly, awesome, really cool, and I can give you the longest list in the world about how cool you are :D Now me? Not that cool.

Star- Of course! Thanks for wanting to join :D

• Posted at:

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Yeah except you're amazing and beautiful and wonderful and kind and awesome and so cool you're almost cold :P I'm hilarious omg

• Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

huntingshark154

Name: Maddox

Looks:Messy brown hair, light green eyes, tall, a jagged scar running down his arm. 

Clothing:Jeans, his favorite leather jacket, an old Patriots hat he had. 

Godly parent:Heimdall

New or returning Camper?:New

Past: He grew up mostly getting jobs to pay for his mom and sister. He always had a soft spot for his little sister and would do anything for her. His mom remarried and his step-father was a jerk. He used to lash out on his mom and half-sister. And he refused to take it anymore. He fought his step-father. He started to run promising his little sister he would come back knowing that she would be okay if he wasn't there.. But then the police started to go after him. Long story short he ended up being taken to Camp Mideregard. 

Powers:He has advanced hearing and sight. But other than that he's just good at combat. 

Personality:He's very charming and flirtatious, but he's also bipolar so his moods can change quickly, when he's in a better mood he'll be friendly, he's very loyal, and is a bit of a prankster.

Weaknesses: The past especially mentioning his younger half-sister. He holds grudges. 

Weapon(s):A sword

Other:

• Posted at:

Griffin

"The Beast"

Son of Hades

"Insert Name Here"

Front sm

dragonpizza565

Name: Winston

Looks: Brown hair and brown eyes. Wears glasses.

Clothing: Regular- jeans and a Hotel Valhalla sweatshirt over a Camp Half-Blood T-shirt. White sneakers.

Godly parent: Vor, goddess of wisdom.

Camper type: New.

Past: Tried living life with dad and stepmother, but was tempted to run away from home. My mom, Vor, told me to run one night, and I didn't stop running until I made it to Camp Midguard. Wants a second chance with dad- just Vor and dad, not my stepmom.

Powers: Very gifted in math, literature, spelling, science, and more. Has power of smooth-talk like Loki- could be a distant relative? Can make enemies underestimate me, then I swoop in for the kill.

Personality: Happy, smart, witty, loyal, surprisingly strong when I am mad. Is sensitive.

Weaknesses: Is sensitive, and like Greek hero Percy Jackson, has a fatal flaw where I would do anything for friends. Is too trustworthy.

Weapon(s): My mind. Has deadly pinch. Owns no swords, bows, arrows, spears, or any other weapons like those.

Other: Is just becoming a Norse demigod- may need a teacher!

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

The only way to eat the cake is to reach up and earn it. -Winston

Cahill, Greencloak, Hystorian, Tombquester, Special, and Horizoner.

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

When you are down, know you can only go up.

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Question: A long time ago someone did a Camp Odin, did you also do that??? I'll do my forms later. (maybe)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Elaia- Psssh, not true. I'm just a weirdo mwahahaha.....*awkward pause*

Maddox- Thanks for joining!

Griffin- Thanks for joining!

Elfbulldog81- No. I did a Camp Thor a while back, but no camp Odin. Please join!

• Posted at:

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Griffin- SORRY! Got your camp name, and your real name mixed up XD Sorry.

Winston- Thanks for joining! Also, sorry for calling you by someone else's name XD

• Posted at:

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

I'm pretty sure we're all weirdos, let's be real :P

• Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

dragonpizza565

I very strongly agree- I totally don't think anybody is normal.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

The only way to eat the cake is to reach up and earn it. -Winston

Cahill, Greencloak, Hystorian, Tombquester, Special, and Horizoner.

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

When you are down, know you can only go up.

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Why aren't my posts going through? O.O

• Posted at:

Front sm

jadecobra404

(Note: This had to be redone, because I accidentally deleted the original. Sorry)

Name: Kelda. (means "a fountain, spring, or well")

Looks: Long, blood red hair, going to waist; colbat blue eyes; pale, velvety skin; tall with an athletic build. 

Clothing: A dark blue Camp Midguard shirt; black pants; brown boots lined with fur. 

Godly parent: Loki, God of mischief. 

New or returning Camper?: (Can she live there? If not, just returning)

Past: Kelda's mother hadn't wanted her, and wasn't the... best caretaker in the world. She beat Kelda, constantly made fun of her, and generally made the young girl's life miserable. As for her stepfather...Well, the less we say about him, the better. Kelda began acting out at school, getting herself into big trouble for attention. This didn't work very well amongst her teachers or classmates, but it did eventually attract the attention of Loki. He was impressed by his demigod daughter's abilities, and quickly took the misguided, nine year old troublemaker under his wing. 

Powers: Like her father, Kelda is a shape-shifter. However, she can also warp small bits of reality, though this still requires a lot of concentration. Very few people/gods know about her second ability. 

Personality: Kelda is a natural-born silver tongue, and is thus very intelligent... er, most of the time. Despite being raised by the god of mischief for the last seven years, Kelda is surprisingly kind and sensitive. She doesn't fully realize that not everyone enjoys her and her father's brand of humor, nor does she always understand that people who hold a grudge against her father, can also hate her. (most of them do) Now, the poor thing can fake it, but she does not have thick skin. For those who can look past her... quirks... and see the true her, Kelda would do just about anything.

Weaknesses: Insecurities- of which she has a boatload-, personal loyalties, and a bit of forgetfulness when it comes to acting normal around others. (For that last one, well she's cute so we forgive her)

Weapon(s): Kelda prefers to mess with her opponent's mind (it's less messy, and she's quite good at it), but her silver dagger, of which can become a sword, has always helped in a bluff...or when she's talked herself into yet another problem.

Other:

1) She doesn't like to talk about her past very often, but little things still haunt her.

2) Her preferred forms are as follows: A wolf, a snowy owl, and a horse. All of these are pure white in color- make of that what you will. 

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Cahill Princess Android Demigod Other

I ship Jake with a long walk off a short bridge.

Front sm

vampirekitten572

Name:Faline
Looks:Blonde, and soft blue eyes.
Clothing:(does she wear the Camp Midguard stuff if she's new?) Green blouse with jeans. Also wearing sneakers.
Godly parent: Freyja
New or returning Camper?:New
Past: Lived with Freyja and her awesome cats, but she wasn't really with the whole love/death-y goddess daughter thing. Doesn't really know her dad either due to her mom's, er, floatiness. Now, she was sent to Camp Midguard because her mom says being with other demigods might do her some good.

Powers:Can see into the future if she really, really tries, and is able to change appearance slightly.  
Personality:Shy,(she didn't really pick up on her mom's characteristics...) nice and caring. But, she's a bit fierce when it comes to getting what she thinks is right.
Weaknesses: Sensitive, and a lot of people expect her to be the person her mom was, which makes her sort of stereotyped, in a way...
Weapon(s):Are we supposed to have one? Well, the cape that turns you into a falcon when you wear it. But she only has it when a certain someone isn't borrowing it...
Other:Read about Freya and you'll find out the problem she's dealing with...

• Posted at:

~~Fox~~

Proud Slytherin and lover of kittens and books.

I am the Queen of Silence. When you speak, I listen. Will you do the same for me?

Front sm

jadecobra404

Oh, I forgot something;

Kelda isn't her actual name. It's the name Loki gave her when he took her in. If she tells you her birth name, it is her ultimate sign of trust. 

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Wonderful!!!! We haz seven peoples. Should we start RPing now?

• Posted at:

Front sm

scarletactor17

I think so.

• Posted at:

Under cloud, beneath the starsOver snow one winter's mornI turn at last to paths that lead homeAnd though where the road then takes meI cannot tellWe came all this wayBut now comes the dayTo bid you farewell

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

catangel730

Name: Nerisa Arteimsdaughter

Looks: Long white hair, aqua eyes

Clothing:

• Posted at:

Carina Foxy William Marley Jane Ellie Mac Piper

"You can only achieve things if they are greater than you expect." -Carina

"The book of life can't close, even if you are dead." -Jane

"Love is richer than $1000000." -Mac

Front sm

catangel730

Something happened to the oringanil!!

I'm so annoyed!!! But you get the idea!

The main things are I have a blue dress with camp shirt on top and white tights,parent Artemis, the goddess of hunt, new camper, can track movement and has amazing hunting skills and my weapon is a bow I got.

• Posted at:

Carina Foxy William Marley Jane Ellie Mac Piper

"You can only achieve things if they are greater than you expect." -Carina

"The book of life can't close, even if you are dead." -Jane

"Love is richer than $1000000." -Mac

Front sm

jadecobra404

Um... Wrong RP, sweetie...

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

jadecobra404

Is anyone else going to start? 

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

scarletactor17

I´ll start

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

jadecobra404

Ah, OK then. 

Lights, camera, ACTION!

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

scarletactor17

In mod now.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

scarletactor17

Carter´s POV

I sat frozen still. Everyone at the table began lining up next to me to throw their unfinished leftovers on me. First went the youngest and last the oldest of my foster siblings. My foster parents sat there laughing their heads off. After the humiliation was done, I ran upstairs crying to the noise of everyone making fun of me. I slammed shut my room and locked the door. I layed on the floor crying. All I ever wanted was to life a normal life. A normal life who would love and accept me for me. I heard the window creak open. I turned over suddenly. "Magnus?" I asked.

The dream ended there.

I woke up suddenly. Thor was still in his human disguise. "Rise an shine little man" he said. "Im 13." I said. "Sarcasm Carter!" he said laughing as he drove the truck down a road we had been on for 12 hours already. I took out a granola bar I had in my backpack and ate it. "We´re almost there." he said. "Last time you said that was 12 hours ago." I replied. He suddenly made a quick right. He went down a winding road until we reached an arch. He opened the truck door. "Here we are. Camp Midguard! The safest place for kids like you Carter. Try to make friends ok?" Thor asked. "Maybe." I said. He smiled."I know you have a little bit of doubt about this Norse gods stuff, but you´ll see in time. You´re lucky Carter. Not that many kids, have met me. I´m glad though you beleieved me when I said your father was a Norse god." I stood there silent. "Hey don´t worry Carter you will meet Mani, your father in time ok. Now just walk into Camp Midguard ok? we will meet again soon ok." he said. I waved goodbye and Thor, instead of driving away got out of his truck and went up into the sky. I turned around and entered Camp Midguard, hoping my life would finally begin.

• Posted at:

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

huntingshark154

Maddox's Pov

I grab the knife I took from my mom's kitchen and the crinkled piece of paper. My back was sore from sleeping on the ground. I look once again at the address my mom gave me. She had said that the place would explain my father. I was tempted not to go since my father was a coward for leaving me and mom alone. He left us with that scumbag Steve.

I'm not too far now from the address. The police were looking for me. Since Steve reported that I hurt him. I couldn't have them track me. I see a payphone and grab some coins I have in my pocket. I dial my phone since I gave it to Ellie. I hear the soft click as she picks up, "Hello."

I breathe out in relief, "Ellie, it's me Maddox. Listen to me. I need you to go to my room and find my History book there's emergency cash in there. Take it and keep it for you and mom. Where's Steve?"

Ellie breathes out, "Okay, he left he was really upset after you beat him up. He called the police. He started screaming and throwing things, he took his stuff and left. When are you coming back?" I'm relieved that Steve left them they'd be okay for now."

I say, "I don't know Ellie, just take care of mom for me okay, I'll be back soon. I need to go. Be careful." I hang up the phone and grab my backpack. I start walking towards the address. When I finally reach it. I see it looks like a summer camp. There's a sign as I walk in Camp Midguard. My mom sent me to find my father at a summer camp. This should be intresting. I stick the knife in my backpack. I hear people's conversations. My hearing had always been good but hearing people's conversations made me dizzy. They were talking about gods and magic. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. I needed to find someone who could help me find my father. I start heading towards the main cabin. 

• Posted at:

Griffin

"The Beast"

Son of Hades

"Insert Name Here"

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Evora's POV:

"Hey Ev!" someone called, and I waved at whatever camper was greeting me today. Then, as they caught up to me, I realized it was Eira, the camp leader, like an omnipotent counselor.

"Oh, Eira. Nice to see you." She raised an eyebrow at me, but did smile grudgingly.

"Yeah, whatever. It's the start of a new camp season, Ev, and I am expecting some new campers." She looked at me with harried eyes. "Could you show some of the older ones around? Not like baby them, but I'm going to be busy with the younger ones and helping with all the first day problems and the older ones seem to like you."

"Sure. Is there anyone here?"

"Hello?" an unfamiliar voice called as we approached the main building. "Is there anyone here?"

An unfamiliar boy was standing there, his messy brown hair not hiding the bags under his eyes. It looked like he hadn't slept for days, and he looked even older than me. Usually sixteen year old newbies weren't a good sign - something was happening.

"I'll take care of this, Eira."

"Sure?"

"Yeah."

I started jogging up to the boy. "Hi!" I greeted once I got close enough to see him. "Welcome to Camp Midguard. I'm Evora. And you are?"

"Maddox," he replied warily, eyeing me. "Where are we?"

• Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

jadecobra404

Kelda's POV:

Dad began impatiently tapping his foot as I carefully braided my hair. 

"What's taking so long, kid?" He finally asked. 

I paused. "There are new campers, remember? And they're around my age."

"So?"

"So I feel like braiding my hair," I said simply. My braid was finished, so I twisted some yellow ribbon around the end. Yep, it looked OK to me.

Dad looked unconvinced, but he left me alone anyway. I sighed in relief.

In reality, I wanted to look nice so that the new campers didn't immediately shy away from me just because I was the daughter of Loki. But I couldn't tell him that. 

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

huntingshark154

Maddox's Pov

I start to back away from Evora as she tells me that this is a camp for the kids of the Norse gods. Maybe my mom gave me the wrong address and it's really a place for crazy people. "So you're trying to tell me my father is a norse god and for some reason I ended up here."

Evora says, "You look like you don't believe me. But let me ask you Maddox, were you different from other kids. You must have taken to combat easier. Did you have any powers?" Now I'm starting to think this girl was just psychic. Maybe I'm the crazy one but I'm starting to believe her.

I look at her, "How'd you know do all the kids here have advanced hearing and eyesight?"

She looks thoughtful for a second, "No, actually I'm not sure any of them do. But they have different powers. I can prove it to you . But why don't you clean up first. You look like death hit you."

I grimace, "Well, that's what being on the run can do to you." She leads to me a place where I can wash up. I finish washing up and see the clothes she gave me a Camp Midguard T-shirt. I change into it but keep my hoodie. I walk out, "So show me around this magical camp, how do we know who my father is?"

She smiles, "Oh, we'll know. Come on."

• Posted at:

Griffin

"The Beast"

Son of Hades

"Insert Name Here"

Front sm

sparklyturquoise11

aka SecretEmerald15

Evora's POV:

"See, this is Sif's cabin, where I am."

"You and?"

"Me and no one. Only child." I pointed at a low cabin, golden stone and black obsidian door nearly glowing. "The camp leader lives in that cabin - Loki's. Her sister Kelda is in there too. Sometimes he visits."

"Loki?"

"Yeah, to see his daughters. Thor, too, sometimes. The other gods usually stay away, though."

"Who lives there?"

He points at a pure white, tall cabin, stark columns out front nearly crackling. I grimace as I remember being shocked by a stray finger brushing the stone. "Thor's. I'd avoid it - it tends to shock those who don't have Thor's blood. Literally."

He withdraws his hand. "Any clue where I might be?"

I shrug. "I mean, usually unplaced campers stay in the main cabin - there's lots of room. We usually have some sort of sign of it by now, though-"

I break off my sentence as an aura surrounds Maddox, and grin. "Here we are."

• Posted at:

elaia  

[semi-active]

b r e a t h e 

Front sm

huntingshark154

Maddox's Pov

I feel something change. Evora looks at me, "Heimdall, Guardian of Asgaurd. Explains your enhanced senses."

I stare blankly at her, I try to remember who he is from school."My dad is a guy who stands guard at some rainbow bridge. And he couldn't spare a moment to help me and my mom out."

Evora bites her lip, "Well, when you put it that way it sounds bad. Your dad is actually quite respected and I figure standing guard at one of the nine worlds isn't a job that gets a lot of vacations. He warns the gods of their enemies he warns the gods when Ragnarok is coming. Now since we know who your dad is I'll take you to your cabin.You're an only child so you'll be alone." She starts leading me towards one of the cabins. 

I notice some girls staring at me, I turn back to Evora, "Hypotherically, the gods are all related. So does this mean that we're all related and dating someone here would be like dating your cousin."

Evora wrinkles her nose, "No, there's something with genetics, so it's not like dating your cousin. " I smile at that and shoot a wink at a girl. Evora flicks my head, "Although if I were you, I would stay away from those girls."

I rub my head, "Ow! Why?"

She says, "Do you learn nothing. Heimdall and Loki are supposed to slay each other on Ragnarok since they're mortal enemies. So I don't think the daughters of your dad's mortal enemies would be interested in you. This is your cabin." We arrive at a simple cabin with a horn at the entrance.  She looks at me, "Will you be okay if I leave you alone to go finish some other things. I'll come get you for dinner."

I say,"I'll be fine. See you at dinner." She leaves closing the door behind her. I throw my bag on one of the beds. I guess this is where I'll be for awhile. I see some kids doing combat outside. Maybe I should go adventure around before dinner. No harm in that maybe I should pay a visit to mortal enemies or see what the children of gods can really do. 

• Posted at:

Griffin

"The Beast"

Son of Hades

"Insert Name Here"

Front sm

jadecobra404

Kelda's POV: 

He winked at me; the new guy winked at me! He's not afraid of me, and he doesn't hate me! Miracles do happen! Oh, thank you gods!

Evora flicked him and started talking a little. I leaned forward to listen better- and promptly felt my heart drop when the word "Ragnarok" was uttered. Then she led him towards Heimdall's cabin. Great, the only one who didn't hate or fear me has probably just been told I'm meant to be his enemy because my dad was Loki. 

Dad wasn't kidding; I have the luck of a troll. 

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

1 ,