CLASSIFIED

Oh. My. God! This is an amazing story! I've wrote an Ian & Amy story of my own. It's called, 'Ian & Amy: The Story of Love' Here it is! Hope U like it........

ELLIS ISLAND: Hotel Liberty

Chapter 1

“We need to make an alliance." Ian said.

“Like we did in Korea?" Amy mumbled under her breath.

Ian heard though and his eyes were full of hurt.

“Amy, what can I do to say I'm sorry?"

Amy stood up in outrage," SORRY? YOU'RE NEVER SORRY! YOU LEFT ME AND MY ELEVEN YEAR OLD BROTHER TO ROT IN A CAVE! AFTER I TRUSTED YOU! AND LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BEG ON YOUR KNEES, OR HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAVE MY LIFE, I SWEAR ON GRACE'S GRAVE I WILL NEVER, NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"

Then Amy stomps upstairs and leaves Ian standing there with a hurt face, and slammed her door.

Ian started to walk up the stairs, but somebody stopped him. Nobody other than Alastair Oh.

“You’d best leave her alone. She’s very mad at you.” He said with a blank expression.

“Why i-.” Ian was cut off mid-sentence.

“She is mad at you because she believed in you. She thought you would turn out to be good. Are you about to turn your back on her?” Alastair left Ian with a face you usually see on a dog when it’s confused.

Why must I always be the Bad Guy? Ian thought.

“-And we need Lipstick darts, pistols, and some more Tranquilizer darts.” said a voice from the other room.

Ian suddenly realized that the voice he just heard was his mother, known killer and the Lucian Leader, Isabel Kabra.

Ian searched his brain for what to do. He decided to talk and try to work things out with Amy.

“Why does he always have to be the bad guy?” Amy sobbed to herself on the bunk.

“May I-?” Ian didn’t even bother finish the sentence as he opened the door.

“What do you want?” Amy asked with tearful eyes.

“I want to make things right between us. You can’t be mad at me forever.” Ian said as he rubbed Amy’s back to comfort her.

“Oh, yeah? Just watch me.” She shrugged his arm off her back.

“I don’t want it to be like this forever Amy. You’ve got to understand this! I love you more than you could ever imagine!” Ian sat in front of Amy and held her chin up with his finger.

“Really?” Amy wiped away the tears falling down her cheeks.
“Yes!” Ian said in an exasperated tone.

“I always knew that you loved me but......I just couldn’t love you back.” Amy said with a sad look on her face.

“Why?” Ian asked.

“Because if the Vespers hurt you I-“Amy stopped herself from saying anymore.

“Let’s just focus on our love right now...................” Ian leaned toward Amy to kiss her.

Wow, Ian thought. She isn’t trying to pull away or anything.

Amy kissed Ian back.

There was a knock on the door.

Ian pulled away and answered, “Yes?”

“Hey Ian. We’re going to Minneci’s for dinner Amy.” Dan said in a muffled voice from outside. “So hurry up! I call first dibs on the chicken alfredo!”

“Tell Nellie me and Ian will be coming in just a sec!” Amy answered. She pulled Ian closer to kiss him one more time before they left.

“Hurry up! Are you two kissing?” Dan asked.

“No! And besides, even if we were it would be NONE of your business.”  Amy retorted.

“We’ll be leaving in, like, five minutes.....so.....HURRY UP!” called Natalie from down the stairs.

Ian opened the door and Amy followed out.

Chapter 2

Dan was positively disgusted by her sister kissing Ian Kabra. He had (accidentally) over heard them talking in Amy’s (part of it,) hotel room. He remembered hearing Amy sobbing in the room and Ian trying to comfort her. When Ian opened the door he bumped his shoulder against his and waited for Amy downstairs. Dan hoped that Amy and Ian didn’t find out about-. Dan did NOT want to think about it. It involved-snobby- Natalie Kabra. Every time he saw her face, he pretended to hate her, and fake insult her. It turned out, that Dan ACTUALLY has feelings for Natalie. So when Natalie actually TOLD him that she had feelings for HIM, he stood there, gaping open-mouthed at her. When Dan made the mistake of doing that, she stomped off and started to sink in her favorite chair in the room and began to sulk inside of her magazine. Dan was soooooo disappointed with himself for doing that to Natalie. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid! Dan thought to himself. Dan, the next time you want to look dumb and stick your tongue out like a dog, do it in your head!

“I can’t believe I could be so STUPID!” Dan yelled.

Chapter 3

“What is it called again?” Nellie asked for the tenth time that day.

Minneci’s!” they all said in unison.

“Okay, okay! Don’t pop a blood vessel! At least I know the directions! Otherwise, we’d be in HUGE trouble!” Nellie snickered.

“Okay! Good, I thought you weren’t joking about that!” Dan said.  They got 2 the restaurant in five minutes. After everyone ordered, Ian asked Amy if she could meet him outside.

“Um, o-okay.................” Amy stuttered.

When they got outside, Ian knelt down to tell Amy something...............something he’d waited much too long to say...........

Chapter 4

Since Nellie was in the bathroom-probably singing/screaming her head off- so Dan and Natalie had some alone time.................

Chapter 5

“I wonder what’s taking them so long.” Natalie asked after Amy and Ian had been outside for more than ten minutes.

“Hi huhoou.” Dan said with a bite the size of his knuckle of hamburger in his mouth.

“Swallow, and repeat please.” Natalie said handing him a napkin.

“I said: I dunno.”  Dan said. “About earlier today.....I’m really sorry if I made you mad or anything, but the thing is..........I have the same feelings you have for me.”

“Really?” Natalie blushed so much that her face was nearly a significantly light purple.

“Yeah.” Dan leaned over to kiss Natalie, like Ian did with Amy.

Chapter 6

“I love you more than the world Amy. And I want to be with you forever. Will you marry me?” Ian said as he slipped a dark garnet ring on her finger. “We’re only 16 years old Ian! And you want to get married?!” Amy exclaimed. “I mean, I’m flattered. But I still don’t see how this would work. We don’t have the money, we don’t have a house, and we aren’t even remotely close to ready yet!”

“I have money, we can buy a house, and we can wait! I was only asking in advance for when we’re 18 or 19!” said Ian. “We can go ahead and do invitations and buy a house or an apartment. These things take time Amy.”

“I know they do! Let’s save this for when we’re alone tonight. I suppose that you can sleep in my room tonight so that we can talk about it.”

“Amy Cahill. I love you with my life. And I want to be with you forever. Will you marry me?” Ian asked again.

“Yes,” Amy looked down, her face looking like a bright red rose, “but only right after we graduate!”

Chapter 7

Dan had finally gotten his fantasy with Natalie Kabra to come true. He pulled away because he felt his sister’s presence behind him.

“Hello ‘Wanna-be-Romeo.’” said Amy across the table. She looked a little teary from his perspective.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!” Dan yelled in his mock ‘I am very disappointed in you’ voice.

“Shhhhhhhh! And nothing’s wrong!” Amy glared at Dan. “And it’s none of your business!”

“Jeez.  Your being touchy today.” Dan started to scoop up his chicken Alfredo.

Amy gave her brother the death glare, “Just- be quite Dan!”

"Alright, alright. Fine. But there had better be something in it for me later. Perhaps ice-cream......Or maybe some double fudge cake for me to share with somebody........" Dan trailed off thinking mostly about Natalie.
"Alright. Excuse me! Miss. We'd like to order 2 Double Fudge cakes please." Amy called to the waitress.
"That'll be 10." the waitress said to Amy.
"10........?" Ian asked.
"Dollars."
Another waitress came over with the 2 cakes.
"Thank you!" Natalie said.
Amy, Ian and Dan sat there openmouthed.
"What? What'd I do?" Natalie asked.
"Y-you said 'Th-thank y-you'!" Amy said shakily.
"I've said 'thank you' lots of times before this! Like the time...... Or the when I...... A year ago I...... I got nothing." Natalie gave up. "You're right! That IS the 1st time I've ever said 'thank you'!"  

*TO BE CONTINUED*
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

Hey guys! Thank you soooo much for all the comments! :D You guys make me so happy! :) It's actually quite funny that you say I'm a good speller. I remember third grade when my teacher said I would never amount to a good speller. XD

Oh, I want to spill so many secrets and twists I have coming but I probably shouldn't! And yes, Oksana, I post at random. Really it's more like when I'm free. :) And no you haven't asked. At least... I don't think you did... maybe my mind is going O_o Ooh, do the ~! Maya from the STACKs always does that! :D It is sooo cool! :)

Again, thanks SO much for your kind words everyone! I never pictured myself getting so many views! :) Oh, and JadeWolf there are like... uh 10 chapters including the epilogue, I think...? But I've actually started something after the epilouge; I loved writing this story soo much, can you tell? XD

I'm hoping to post the next chapter tomorrow, btw! Thanks sooo much for reading! XD

@AgentBone269: Does the code say SOS? :D Also, I think you'd get more views and feedback if you'd post your own thread. That way everyone can see it. I know I'll view it! :)

gabby
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Thank U sooooooooooooooooooooooo much LavenderReading9! Hope U like this................

Chapter 7

Dan had finally gotten his fantasy with Natalie Kabra to come true. He pulled away because he felt his sister’s presence behind him.

“Hello ‘Wanna-be-Romeo.’” said Amy across the table. She looked a little teary from his perspective.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!” Dan yelled in his mock ‘I am very disappointed in you’ voice.

“Shhhhhhhh! And nothing’s wrong!” Amy glared at Dan. “And it’s none of your business!”

“Jeez.  Your being touchy today.” Dan started to scoop up his chicken Alfredo.

Amy gave her brother the death glare, “Just- be quite Dan!”

"Alright, alright. Fine. But there had better be something in it for me later. Perhaps ice-cream......Or maybe some double fudge cake for me to share with somebody........" Dan trailed off thinking mostly about Natalie.
"Alright. Excuse me! Miss. We'd like to order 2 Double Fudge cakes please." Amy called to the waitress.
"That'll be 10." the waitress said to Amy.
"10........?" Ian asked.
"Dollars."
Another waitress came over with the 2 cakes.
"Thank you!" Natalie said.
Amy, Ian and Dan sat there openmouthed.
"What? What'd I do?" Natalie asked.
"Y-you said 'Th-thank y-you'!" Amy said shakily.
"I've said 'thank you' lots of times before this! Like the time...... Or the when I...... A year ago I...... I got nothing." Natalie gave up. "You're right! That IS the 1st time I've ever said 'thank you'!"

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Yes actually, it does say, 'SOS'. Nice code-crackin'! XD
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

School days: when I'm done with home-work which wud B around 4:00.
  Weekends: almost all day. XD
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Chapter Six:

Evan Tolliver stayed close to the bookshelves | Evan’s point of view
I peer through the small gap between the books and watch as Ian bursts out laughing. The image is so… wrong.
I had followed Amy and Ian here; it wasn’t too hard to follow a limo. The reason I did, I’m not quite sure. Maybe it’s the fact that Ian is the same age as Amy. Or maybe it was the fact that Ian seems to be perfect – in looks, intelligence, and monetarily. Or possibly it was the fact that there have been some gaps between Amy and I that have never been filled. Like her family. Or “The Hunt”. It’s something I’ve heard Amy and Dan say on occasion, but they never really give me an answer. And the “V”. Another thing Amy doesn’t explain. Or, should I say, explain truthfully.
“So, what’s your second favorite place in Boston?” Ian asks in his smooth English accent as he composes himself.
Okay, I think. So she is just showing that Kabra boy around…
“Um,” Amy thinks for a moment. “The library.”
“Well, let’s go!” Ian jumps to his feet and grabs the stack of books, politely helping Amy put them away.
Ugh! I mentally scream. Why does that stupid boy have to be SO perfect?!
I feel a pang. Am I… jealous? Jealous of my girlfriends’ cousin…?
I run and hide behind the magazines as I realize that they are coming over to put books away. I hold a magazine close up to my face and pretend to read it.
When I hear the door slam a few moments later, I pull the magazine down and watch as the two teens run outside.
I dash over to the store window and watch as they clamber into a limo, smiling and laughing about something.
“Can I help you with something?” I spin around and see a salesclerk watching me intently.
“No,” I reply numbly. “I was just leaving.”
I head out of the bookstore and towards my car. I climb in and sit there, staring at the steering wheel, not yet ready to leave.
I come to a decision.  
First thing Saturday – tomorrow, I’m going to Amy’s house and we’re going to talk, I tell myself coldly. And tomorrow will either be the rejuvenation of our relationship or the end of it.  

Amy Cahill didn’t want the night to end | Amy’s point of view

But it soon did. I walk past the iron gates and towards my house, thinking about the night. I walk into the house, shutting the door behind me. I head over to the living room and bump into Dan, who has an angry look on his face. Nellie and Sinead come up from behind him.
“Where have you been?!” Dan demands.
“I…” the words get caught in my throat.
“You were with Kabra, weren’t you?” Dan explodes. I can feel my cheeks burning. How did he find out…? Somehow Sinead knew exactly what I was wondering.
“Dan showed us the chat,” Sinead fills me in. She looks up at me with sad eyes. “Why didn’t you say anything?”
“I-I-I don’t k-know,” I stutter, plopping myself onto a divan and hiding my face in my hands. “Because I thought Dan would d-do t-this.
“How many times have you seen him?” Dan probes. “What have you said? What have you done?”
“Nothing!” I blurt out, angry and flustered at Dan’s questions I wipe my eyes and force myself to remain calm as I look Dan in the eyes. “I did nothing! Ian asked to meet with me yesterday. I did. So what? He just wanted to talk. In fact, he asked me to tell you hi.”
“It’s okay, kiddo.” Nellie says, sitting down beside me.
“He asked me to call him, so I called him last night,” I continue. Now I want just to let it all out, I want clear air. I want the entire truth to be told. “He just asked me if I could show him around Boston. So, I agreed. We met up this afternoon and I took him to the library and bookstore.”
“Wait – you didn’t kiss him or something?” Dan asks incredulously. Somehow I find myself laughing. Maybe it was how silly the question seemed. Or maybe it was the fact that I hadn’t seen Ian in over a year and yet – by some ridiculous occurrence – Dan would think I kissed him the first time I saw him!
“No, dweeb,” I reply coolly.
Dan smiles sadly. “Amy, I don’t want to be mean,” Dan remarks. “But you should have told me. How would you feel if I was going behind your back and talking to Natalie?”
I feel my eyes bug out without my control. Did that just come out of my brother’s mouth? It was so logical, so understanding, so true… I feel a spurt of guilt.
“I’m sorry Dan,” I murmur. “I don’t ever want to lie to you like that again.”
Dan and I stare at each other for a long time. Abruptly, Dan’s expression turns from compassionate to deadly.
“What?” I ask shyly. He had a face that told me ‘Run or you’re going to be dead.’
“You missed dinner!” Dan grumbles.
I find myself laughing again.
“Come on,” Dan rolls his eyes. “You know I can’t stay mad at you forever.”
I get off the sofa and stare at Dan, thankful that he has these moments of amazingness.
“Your dinner’s getting cold,” Sinead adds.
I nod and hurry towards the dining room, thinking of how great it is that Ian is no longer a secret.

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the comments! :D Also, I just found out that it isn't second-person view in the original series, it's third-person. Strange... Anyway, comments, feedback, suggestions, and rating are all totally welcome!

Thanks so much for reading! :)

gabby
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

AWESOME!!!! 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey Gabby!! These are great!!! You should post on fanfiction as well!

I'm so jealous your fanfics are ten times better than mine!

Have any advice for moi?

~*Maiya*~ 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

You're doing a nice job. The only thing I would suggest is that if you are considering/for sure planning on bounceing back and forth between Amy and Ian's pov would be to use some kind of break rather than a heading like you seem to be doing. Do the same for the time changes. Although I do reconize it might be diffecult on here to do that. But other than that, I'm really enjoying it. Keep it up!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wolfamethyst29

aka WolfAmethyst40

Branch: Janus

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

wolfamethyst29 aka WolfAmethyst40

Emma-Le

Hamilton Holt is my sweet cinnamon roll child<3

CLASSIFIED

keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

You better keep writing this story! Its really good!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

decipheringenthusiastic15

aka DecipheringEnthusiastic5

Branch: Ekaterina

okay,girl thats sooo awesome.where do you get your ideas from??!!....
  • Posted at:

“If my voice coulreacback to the past, I’ll whisper inyour ea‘oh, darling wish you were here!’”

CLASSIFIED

Lovely!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Oh My Gosh If You Dont Write More Than I will Go Insane!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Chapter Seven:

Amy Cahill found it hard to sleep | Amy’s point of view
The events of the day just kept sweeping my mind, repeating everything. I stare at the clock on my nightstand: 11:32 PM. At least tomorrow was Saturday. Nellie would flip if I was up at this hour on a school night.
I sit up in bed and let out a yawn.

I climb out of bed and flip the light on.  I grab my cell phone and check my e-mail. There’s nothing new. I compose a new message to Ian.

Hey.
                The secret’s out. Everyone here knows about you and Natalie in Boston. Nellie wanted to know if you and Natalie wanted to
                come over for dinner sometime. 

Amy
                P.S. Can’t sleep :P

I send the message without even checking spelling.
It was true; Nellie had asked me to invite the Kabras over. Dan hated the idea, but when Nellie had told him that Hamilton could come over, he was fine with the idea. An “extended family get-together” is what Nellie called it.
The sound of Lady Gaga makes me balk. Was Nellie up? I set my cell phone down and creep out of my bedroom. I head towards Nellie’s room and sure enough music is blaring. I knock lightly on the door, hoping that I don’t wake Dan up.
“Whatcha doing up, kiddo?” Nellie asks when she opens the door.
“Insomnia,” I mutter with a faint smile. “Hey, Nellie… what does it mean if you can’t stop thinking about something? Like, you think about it all the time.”

“Either you really like it,” Nellie laughs lightly. “Or you’re obsessed.”
I swallow hard. That was not good news. I was talking about the afternoon I spent with Ian.
I like Evan, I remind myself. Like?! I mean, love. And I have no feelings for Ian. None. Zilch. Nada!
“What if you’re supposed to like something else?” I probe quietly. Nellie’s laughter comes to a halt and her expression becomes dead serious. I think it’s quite clear that she caught onto the fact that I was talking about Ian.
“You let your heart decide.” Nellie smiles slightly and nods. I try to let those words sink in. I’ve heard it a million times before. “Let your heart decide.” “Your heart knows best.” But what did that ever mean? I let out a long yawn, melatonin finally getting the best of me.
“Thanks Nellie. Goodnight,” I smile and give Nellie a small hug.
“Night, kiddo.” Nellie whispers into my ear.
I pull out of the hug and trudge back to my bedroom. I grab my cell phone and, for some odd reason, I check my e-mail. To even greater surprise, Ian e-mailed back. With my heart beat picking up pace, I clicked on the message.

That would be lovely! :)

I can’t sleep either. Perhaps some warm tea or a hot bath will help. I shall try these ideas! I’ll let you now if they work. On 
                second thought, if they
do work I don’t think I will be able to let you know… =D

Ian  

I hold back a laugh. I crawled back into bed and shut my eyes. There was something about Ian’s e-mail that I didn’t get. A question he had not answered.
But I pushed that out of my mind. Pretty soon, I was fast asleep.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! :D btw, I get my ideas from my life or my *said in Spongebob voice* imagination! XD (creepy, I know... :P) I'm sooo glad you guys like it! Sadly, there are only two more chapters unitl the epilogue...
:( But I've already created two chapters after the epilogue! :D YES! :) As usual, feedback, comments, suggestions, and rating - share your mind! XD

So, EkaterinaActress1, I thought I had the title-heading thing different so, um, yeah. You want a page break like a line or something?

CleverJanus7! Hey, sure! I'll post it ASAP. I don't actually have a fanfic account so it might take me a while. Advice? Practice is important. My first fanfic... yeah well it wasn't the best. Just try  writng until you think you've got something good! I'd say write about things you enjoy or things you know about. (and try to make sure no one is OOC :).  I'm sure your writing is great! :D

Also, AgentBone269, your card looks oddly fimiliar. O_o

gabby
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wolfamethyst29

aka WolfAmethyst40

Branch: Janus

Please write more......... for me!!
  • Posted at:

wolfamethyst29 aka WolfAmethyst40

Emma-Le

Hamilton Holt is my sweet cinnamon roll child<3

CLASSIFIED

Love it as usual , Gabby! I try to read this post every time I'm on here. Hoping to hear more soon!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Keep going it is geting so good!!!!!!

p.s. Love it!!!!! 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Please post NOW! When you finish this story, you should write one about Hamilton!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Keep going!

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Chapter Eight:

Amy Cahill woke up and stretched | Amy’s point of view
I climb out of bed and take a long shower. I slip into jeans and a plain V-neck shirt.
I run downstairs and see a note on the dining room table.

Sinead and I went out shopping. Dan’s at the arcade.
                   -          Nellie

I have a quick breakfast of cereal and then I run over to the living room and plop myself on the divan, cross-legged. I grab the remote and the moment I’m about to on the TV, the doorbell rings. I toss the remote onto the seat next to me and run to get the door. I peer through the peephole and see Evan.
“Hi!” I scream, opening the door.
“Hi Amy,” Evan says. My heart drops. Something was wrong. Evan never calls me Amy. To him, I’m Ames.
Evan swallows hard. “We…” Evan stops and closes his eyes. “We need to talk.”
“D-do y-y-you want to come in?” I ask, feeling his unnerving nervousness.
“No. Can we talk out here on the porch swing?” Evan suggests. I nod and follow him to the porch swing, closing the door behind me.
“What is it?” I probe, looking him directly in the eye.
“Amy, I need to know some things. Like your family,” Evan murmurs. “I didn’t know you had any cousins until Kabra showed up. And the “Hunt”, the “V”? What are those things?”
“I…” I stop short. There is no way I can tell Evan. I look down at the watch strapped to my wrist. It was actually the ring Grace had given me.  
I was hoping that everything would quickly blow over with the Vespers and maybe then I could tell Evan everything; from the Cahills to the Clue Hunt to the Vespers. But the Vespers are still an enemy and telling Evan anything could be a security risk. Not just for us Cahills, but also him. I would never forgive myself if Evan got hurt because of me.
“I can’t.” I finally blurt out.
“What do you mean you can’t?!” Evan barks, aggravation getting the best of him.
“I can’t…” I repeat, tears forming in my eyes. “I don’t want you to get hurt.”
“Hurt?” Evan echoes, looking at me incredulously. “How? You’re acting like you were sworn to secrecy by the government or something!”
“I kind of was,” I admit.
“I don’t believe this!” Evan scowls, disgust and disbelief mixed together crossing his face. “Amy, I don’t think you get it. I can’t continue like this!”
“Evan, I wish I could tell you but I can’t.” I persist, a tear rolling down my cheek.
“That’s fine,” Evan scowls deeper. “This is the end of the line. We’re over.”
“What?” I cry, tears raining down my cheeks. “Please, no!”
“I’m sorry Amy,” Evan mutters, a small amount of sympathy showing in his eyes. “But I think it’s best if we start seeing other people.”
And with that, Evan turns and walks down the sidewalk, towards his car. I go into an all-out breakdown and start crying and saying bad things about the Cahills and the Vespers and everything that ruined my relationship. Then I start cussing Evan.
I can’t blame. The person who started the relationship with a non-Cahill was me, I tell myself, stopping the insults abruptly. Full-fledge crying takes over and I let my head drop into my hands.

Can you guys believe it? Only one chapter + the epilogue remain!!! :'( Also, two chapters follow the epilogue but still... *sigh*. I'm sooo going to miss writing this. I you guys enjoyed it. I will never forget you all! :)

gabby
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Yea you go girl!
Oh, and thanks :) 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Okay I decided upon posting the final chapter + the epilogue in one post. They just go good togehter :)

So, uhh, yeah. I think I'll post them tomorrow night. (FRIDAY!! WOOHOO!!!!) Who said that? Did you guys hear anything...? :D

gabby
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

OMG!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO POST THOSE LIKE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Okay, I'll be keeping my eyes wide open so I can see what you'll write Friday. O O
                                                                                                                       0

I'm realy sad that it's almost over. Oh well. Enjoy it while I can I guess! :)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

love it, your the best writer i've seen on here so far!!! <3<3
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Actully the amount of chapter left depends on how many more chapters u wanna write. & u chould always write a sequel. in fact. U could make this a series.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Your an awesome story writter!

~*Star~*
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Chapter Nine:

Amy Cahill didn’t hear the car door | Amy’s point of view
I was crying so hard that I didn’t even hear Ian until I hear his soft, concerned British accent asks “Amy? Are you alright…?”
“No.” I reply stubbornly.
“What happened?” Ian probes, sitting down on the porch swing beside me. “What’s wrong?”
“Everything’s wrong!” I scream darting my head up and staring at Ian behind a veil of tears. “Evan inadvertently wanted to know about the Cahills and the Vespers,” I continue. “I couldn’t tell him. And so he – he… he dumped me, Ian!”
My head falls into my hands once again and I cry uncontrollably. I want to hold back the tears, to tell myself I’m fine, to show Ian that I’m not just some love-sick girl, but the sobbing is impossible to stop. I think about Evan and me. All the amazing moments, all the time spent together, everything – now gone.
I sob even more at that thought.  
“Amy, there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you…” Ian trails off.
“W-w-what?” I ask numbly as I unbury my face from my hands and look Ian in the eyes. Before I have time to react, Ian lurches forward and his lips collide with mine!
His lips feel like a fire, raging brilliantly and radiating love and warmth. And just like that, my thoughts of Evan vanish; all my problems seem to disappear; I don’t even want to pull out of the kiss with the ex-betrayer. All I can focus on is Ian’s lips on my own. I am completely blown away by the sensation.
Korea wasn’t a kiss, I think, completely flabbergasted as we draw away from each other, both of us blushing like crazy. This was a kiss.
“I really like you,” Ian adds perfectly on top.
“H-h-how long have you?” I question, my heart beat going crazy.
“Since Seoul,” Ian replies. “Originally it was part Isabel’s master orchestrating. I thought I had you in the palm of my hand. But then you were so lovely, so adventurous, so different... When Natalie and I had to be here in the States for Isabel’s trial, I really wanted to see you,” Ian admits. “And then when I did meet you, I felt something spark inside me. You made me so happy, even Natalie was suspicious. And now – I want a second chance.”
Ian stares directly at me, his amber eyes locked onto mine. “I promise you that I will not give you a reason for another chance. Ever.”
I slap him clear across the face lightly. “That’s for betraying me,” I say.
I slap him again on the cheek. “That’s for not telling me earlier and leaving me in limbo, wondering if you hate me or like me,” I explain.
I slap him one last time.
“Okay,” Ian mutters as he rubs his cheek. “What was that one for?”
“For making me love you! I should hate you; I shouldn’t have allowed you to kiss me! But you always put m-me in some kind of t-t-trance!” I scream, smiling as I wipe the last tear on my cheek off.
Suddenly I remember what was so strange about his e-mail last night. Why was he up so late? He had also been thinking about the day, I’m sure of it.
Ian smirks broadly.
“Ewww!” We both look up and see Dan watching us agape and bug-eyed next to the front door. Ian and I exchange a nervous glance.
“That was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen!” Dan shouts, his face twisted with disgust.  
“How much did you see?” Ian is the first one to ask.
“Enough to know that you two are mentally ill!” Dan yells. He stares at us, shudders, and then barges inside the house, closing the door behind him.
Ian and I look at each other and let out a laugh.
Just then, Dan opens the door and peeks his head out at us. “And don’t forget – you promised to name your first kid after me!”
Dan closes the door once more. Within two seconds he opens the door again and shouts “And Natalie will never be my sister!”
The door slams.
“On that note, let’s go!” Ian jumps to his feet and holds his hand out for me to take.
“Where?” I probe, beaming, as I grab his hand.
“Wherever you’d like,” Ian replies, his hand entangling into mine.  

I have died everyday waiting for you Time has brought your heart to me.
Epilogue | Amy’s point of view
Two weeks have gone by since Evan dumped me. I even saw him with another girl. But I do not think about him anymore… He is just like the Clue Hunt – the past.
With every day passing I feel the bondage between Ian and me growing. The loose threads that were torn during the Clue Hunt are healing piece by piece, until there are no loose ends.
Ian and Natalie successfully emancipated themselves from Isabel and Vikram. The two Kabras have officially moved to the States to start their new lives. Natalie was not too pleased to move so close to Dan and me, but she agreed it would be nice to have a fresh start. Natalie has already picked out a private school. Ian is not sure whether he should continue with high school or if he should just apply for MIT.
Dan thinks he should attend Clown School.
Natalie has started hanging out with Dan, trying to give him lessons on the “fine art of couture” with little success. Anytime Natalie would try to make Dan wear something, Dan would scream “Ninjas don’t wear fashion logos!”
Natalie says he’s a work in progress. I think she’s wasting her time. 
Ian has yet to stop being amazing. We started making nicknames for each other last weekend when we were bored. His nickname is AmazIan, my nickname is bella prodige, and Evan’s nickname is Judas.
I didn’t realize what my nickname meant in English until Natalie told me. I still can’t believe how much has changed between Ian and I in just two weeks’ time. He has even promised that, if we do marry, that he will change his last name to Cahill.
Also, we did end up having the dinner party with all the Cahills. We discussed the Vespers but that problem is still at stand-still. So we all just had fun.
Fun.
That was something new for the Cahills. But it’s a start. And so is the relationship with Ian. Next week is the end of the year school dance. Ian’s my date. Natalie has promised to “prune” me up. It’s about time I do something for Ian who has been treating me like Queen Amy since I agreed to go out with him, so I told her I’d do anything she wants. That made her happy.
I turn the volume up on Nellie’s iPod and blare the song ‘A Thousand Years’ by Christina Perri. The lyrics touch my soul.

I have to go now so, A MILLION THANKS TO YOU AMAZING READERS!!! Two chapters will follow this one, also!!! I had so much fun writing this and I hope you guys liked it! :D And, btw, if you haven't heard the song 'A Thousand Years' you really should! (not a Twilight fan but a friend of mine who is introduced me to the song and it is great :)

Again, thanks to the most amazing readers a girl could ask for. :) Oh, and even though it isn't until next week, Happy Thanksgiving!!! XD

gabby
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey gabby! You. Are.awesome. I'm on my iPod right now just to see if you updated this 'cause this story is the best!!!!! ~*Maiya*~
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

post soon please

• Posted at:

Front sm

decipheringenthusiastic15

aka DecipheringEnthusiastic5

Branch: Ekaterina

your awesome,gabs!!!......(sorry,just made that nickname up!!)
  • Posted at:

“If my voice coulreacback to the past, I’ll whisper inyour ea‘oh, darling wish you were here!’”

CLASSIFIED

OMG your stories are AWSOME!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Soooooooooo! Awesome! I love how the story ended! I'll miss this!!! AMIAN 4ever! Xoxo
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Thanks, Gabby!! Ya, I like that song too!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

It's amazing
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I love your story! (Please make a sequel!)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

One word, AWESOME!!! :^)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

That's so cool!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

1 , , 3 , ... 16 , 17 , 18