CLASSIFIED

Hi, Gabby!!!! This is like the absolute Perfect Ian and Amy story!!! This is my new fav. post! This is almost exactly I was hoping someone would write. So.... YAY!! I can't wait to see what ya' come up with next!

- Hope
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

autumnhunter1

aka ClassifiedAdept15

Branch: Lucian

Keep writing!
  • Posted at:

autumnhunter1

Paramore is the best

/10029

Yeah, I'm the Daughter of Hades. Wanna make something of it?

Nico di Angelo is my half-brother, not your boyfriend. Now leave us in peace.

CLASSIFIED

Hey guys! Thanks sooo much for all the feedback! You guys make any bad day turn automatically good! :D

The next chapter should be posted soon. It would have been up yesterday but I had to change a few things to make sure everything clicked together alright. Sooo, the next chapter should be up tomorrow... or today (I'm not sure when this message will be posted XD).

Thanks again guys for all your feedback! Thank you all for reading! :)

gabby
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey guys! Thanks sooo much for all the feedback! You guys make any bad day turn automatically good! :D

The next chapter should be posted soon. It would have been up yesterday but I had to change a few things to make sure everything clicked together alright. Sooo, the next chapter should be up tomorrow... or today (I'm not sure when this message will be posted XD).

Thanks again guys for all your feedback! Thank you all for reading! :)

gabby
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Wow! That's really good! I LOVE the new Ian!!

I think him being nice and wanting to be friends first is exactly what he should do if he want to gain Amy's trust.... I seriously said "Awwww" like outloud when I was reading chapter 4!

<3 

Keep Writing!

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Chapter Five:

Amy Cahill stood in shock as she left school | Amy’s point of view

When I exited school, I immediately saw the black limo parked out front. And I knew exactly who stood behind the black, tinted windows, too. I just didn’t know he wanted to meet so soon.
“Ames, come on,” Evan says. “I’ll drive you home.”

“Actually Evan, I promised to be somewhere…” I trail off.
Evan looks around and sees the limo. “Don’t tell me – Ian’s in there.”

“I know,” I say softly. “He wanted me to show him around Boston and since I’m such a nice cousin, I agreed. Do you want to come with? You’ll make the whole thing better.”
“Thanks,” Evan smiles faintly. “But I’ve got homework to do. That’s sort of why I wanted to leave.”
“Oh.” I say looking down at my shoes.
“Go on without me,” Evan interjects. “Just don’t have too much fun, alright?”
“Okay.” I say. I can feel the blood rushing to my face at the comment. Evan kisses me on the forehead and runs to his car.
I let out a sigh and run over to the limo. I open the back door and clamber inside, shutting the door behind me. I look around in awe at the expensive luxury that Ian takes everywhere: there are long, sleek, black, leather seats that sit directly apart from each other and occupy two of the walls. On the next side was a large plasma TV. And on the final side was a small, black window (the one between the driver and us), a mini-fridge, and a little table.
Ian is sitting down on the leather cushioning, his eyes glued to the TV. I am about question him why we had to meet right now but then I, too, stare at the monitor.  
I regret failing my children. I allowed them to grow up as weak-minding fools,” Isabel Kabra is sneering into the camera as she’s arrested. The screen changes to a TV host wearing a fluffy dress and way too much makeup.

Isabel Kabra today announced today that she is disowning what she calls “The two biggest mistakes of her life”,” the woman on the TV says.
The screen goes black. I look over to Ian and see him throwing the TV remote onto the seat directly opposite to him, a disgusted look on his face. And that’s when I realize by saying the “two biggest mistakes” Isabel is referring to Ian and Natalie.
“I am so sorry,” I say sympathetically.

“It’s alright.” Ian mutters looking out the window, staring into oblivion. I sit down on the leather beside him. He turns and looks at me with a faint smile. “We were going to emancipate ourselves, anyway. She’s just… making it easier.”
I look into his eyes and I can see right through him – he does not believe what he’s saying.  
“So, where’s your absolute favorite place in Boston?” Ian asks.    

We arrive at the bookstore within a few minutes. The limo really had nowhere to park so Ian and I jumped out.
“So this is your favorite spot in all of Boston, huh?” Ian’s eyes run up and down the old bookstore.
“Is something wrong with it?” I ask, walking past Ian and into the store. Ian runs to catch up.

“No. I was just asking,” Ian replies as he catches up. “Show me what you do normally. Go on. Act like I’m not here.”
I look at Ian’s hopeful face.
What is up with him?
I let out a shrug and start looking through the books, starting with the history section. I gather a stack of books and walk to the back of the store where a few bean bags lie. I plop myself onto one of them and grab one of the books off my stacks. I start reading the book. After the first three pages I realize I have completely forgotten about Ian. I pull my book down and stare up at Ian who is lounging in a bean bag next to me reading one of the books I picked up.
“Are you copying me?” I ask, giggling lightly.
Ian lowers is book and stares at me. “Are you copying me?” Ian asks mimicking my voice.

“Stop that!” I nudge him as I let out a laugh.
Ian falls off his bean bag and starts laughing. 

Hey guys! Thank you sooo much for the feedback! Again, you guys make my day! :)

Feedback, comments, suggestions and rating are all welcome! :D

Also note: This chapter is supposed to place on a Friday, so the original coffee meetup was Thursday... OMG, I probably should have noted this earlier! :\\

gabby
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Love it! Very good!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

joyousdragon16

aka AgentWolf265

Cool
  • Posted at:

joyousdragon16 aka AgentWolf265

PROUD CHILD OF GOD

You can't get a cup of tea or a book long enough to suit me.

-C.S.Lewis

Feel free to add my card

CLASSIFIED

Best story ever!! =)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

AHHHHHH! So-o-o AWESOME! I especially love the end...
I pull my book down and stare up at Ian who is lounging in a bean bag next to me reading one of the books I picked up.
“Are you copying me?” I ask, giggling lightly.
Ian lowers is book and stares at me. “Are you copying me?” Ian asks mimicking my voice.

“Stop that!” I nudge him as I let out a laugh.
Ian falls off his bean bag and starts laughing. 

1 Word...:AMAZING XD

~OKSANA

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I LOVE UR STORY, GABBY!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

decipheringenthusiastic15

aka DecipheringEnthusiastic5

Branch: Ekaterina

i mean it gabby...you're definitely a born writer.really!!you dont even make spalling mistakes like me :P*smacks herself lightly on the head*...just simply luv your stories and your posts!!
  • Posted at:

“If my voice coulreacback to the past, I’ll whisper inyour ea‘oh, darling wish you were here!’”

CLASSIFIED

Very cool, very cool. i really liked it Gabby please continue it please.
JadeWolf out

• Posted at:

Front sm

actorauthor11

aka TornadoAuthor1

Branch: Janus

Didn't you read my story? The Amy is sick one?
  • Posted at:

I am and always will be TornadoAuthor1. My first agent name, though you may know me now as ActorAuthor11, I will always be your TornadoAuthor1. Some things never change. 

- K. T. Somerset (My Pen Name XD) 

Grandpa was better than his favorite singers. 

Front sm

amberproud14

aka AmberProud9

Please continue your writing is awesome :) :) :) 
  • Posted at:

sweg sweg sweg on you. 

CLASSIFIED

thats soo sweet :)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

OH MY GODS!!! luv it!!! honest to goodness truth!!!! plz write more. i have some ideas but they probaly aren't as good as yours.

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I love your story! Aperently, everybody's makin' stories about Ian & Amy! But I still love it. :)
 ...---...! Please solve my Morse Code message! 

P.S. ...=19th letter in alphabet.    ---=15th letter in alphabet.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

OOOOHHH! I think ian got a crush on Amy!:o
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I like second person a little better. I noticed the 'change colors' thing-y,like, yesterday.
  Plus, I wrote an Ian & Amy story of my own(below)........................

ELLIS ISLAND: Hotel Liberty;

“We need to make an alliance." Ian said.

“Like we did in Korea?" Amy mumbled under her breath.

Ian heard though and his eyes were full of hurt.

“Amy, what can I do to say I'm sorry?"

Amy stood up in outrage," SORRY? YOU'RE NEVER SORRY! YOU LEFT ME AND MY ELEVEN YEAR OLD BROTHER TO ROT IN A CAVE! AFTER I TRUSTED YOU! AND LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BEG ON YOUR KNEES, OR HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAVE MY LIFE, I SWEAR ON GRACE'S GRAVE I WILL NEVER, NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"

Then Amy stomps upstairs and leaves Ian standing there with a hurt face, and slammed her door.

Ian started to walk up the stairs, but somebody stopped him. Nobody other than Alastair Oh.

“You’d best leave her alone. She’s very mad at you.” He said with a blank expression.

“Why i-.” Ian was cut off mid-sentence.

“She is mad at you because she believed in you. She thought you would turn out to be good. Are you about to turn your back on her?” Alastair left Ian with a face you usually see on a dog when it’s confused.

Why must I always be the Bad Guy? Ian thought.

“-And we need Lipstick darts, pistols, and some more Tranquilizer darts.” said a voice from the other room.

Ian suddenly realized that the voice he just heard was his mother, known killer and the Lucian Leader, Isabel Kabra.

Ian searched his brain for what to do. He decided to talk and try to work things out with Amy.

“Why does he always have to be the bad guy?” Amy sobbed to herself on the bunk.

“May I-?” Ian didn’t even bother finish the sentence as he opened the door.

“What do you want?” Amy asked with tearful eyes.

“I want to make things right between us. You can’t be mad at me forever.” Ian said as he rubbed Amy’s back to comfort her.

“Oh, yeah? Just watch me.” She shrugged his arm off her back.

“I don’t want it to be like this forever Amy. You’ve got to understand this! I love you more than you could ever imagine!” Ian sat in front of Amy and held her chin up with his finger.

“Really?” Amy wiped away the tears falling down her cheeks.
“Yes!” Ian said in an exasperated tone.

“I always knew that you loved me but......I just couldn’t love you back.” Amy said with a sad look on her face.

“Why?” Ian asked.

“Because if the Vespers hurt you I-“Amy stopped herself from saying anymore.

“Let’s just focus on our love right now...................” Ian leaned toward Amy to kiss her.

Wow, Ian thought. She isn’t trying to pull away or anything.

Amy kissed Ian back.

There was a knock on the door.

Ian pulled away and answered, “Yes?”

“Hey Ian. We’re going to Minneci’s for dinner Amy.” Dan said in a muffled voice from outside. “So hurry up! I call first dibs on the chicken alfredo!”

“Tell Nellie me and Ian will be coming in just a sec!” Amy answered. She pulled Ian closer to kiss him one more time before they left.

“Hurry up! Are you two kissing?” Dan asked.

“No! And besides, even if we were it would be NONE of your business.”  Amy retorted.

“We’ll be leaving in, like, five minutes.....so.....HURRY UP!” called Natalie from down the stairs.

Ian opened the door and Amy followed out.

Dan was positively disgusted by her sister kissing Ian Kabra. He had (accidentally) over heard them talking in Amy’s (part of it,) hotel room. He remembered hearing Amy sobbing in the room and Ian trying to comfort her. When Ian opened the door he bumped his shoulder against his and waited for Amy downstairs. Dan hoped that Amy and Ian didn’t find out about-. Dan did NOT want to think about it. It involved-snobby- Natalie Kabra. Every time he saw her face, he pretended to hate her, and fake insult her. It turned out, that Dan ACTUALLY has feelings for Natalie.

So when Natalie actually TOLD him that she had feelings for HIM, he stood there, gaping open-mouthed at her. When Dan made the mistake of doing that, she stomped off and started to sink in her favorite chair in the room and began to sulk inside of her magazine.

Dan was soooooo disappointed with himself for doing that to Natalie.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid! Dan thought to himself. Dan, the next time you want to look dumb and stick your tongue out like a dog, do it in your head!

“I can’t believe I could be so STUPID!” Dan yelled.

“What is it called again?” Nellie asked for the tenth time that day.

Minneci’s!” they all said in unison.

“Okay, okay! Don’t pop a blood vessel! At least I know the directions! Otherwise, we’d be in HUGE trouble!” Nellie snickered.

"Good! For a second there I thought that you DIDN'T know where you were going!" Dan said.
 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They arrived at the resteruant in five minutes. When they got inside the resteruant, Ian satt by Amy, and Dan sat by Natalie. Once they ordered, Ian asked Amy if she could talk to him outside.
"Okay......" Amy said.
 Outside, Ian knelt down to tell Amy something........something he'd waited much too long to say.
                                  *TO BE CONTINUED*
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

OMG! It's the best 1 yet! I LOVE IT!
 P.S. Did you get my message with the story? If you did, hope you like it!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

This 1 is better than ALL the rest! In my opinion, it's the best chapter so far!
 Did U like my story? *Hopeful face*
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

AWSOME!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

keep writing....
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

3 words: LOVE YOUR STORY! :) 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I luv it, ppl !! keep.on.WRITING !! :)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

ok????????????I don't get it.?????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

WAZZUP PROUDCHALLENGER2? I wrote an Ian & Amy story of my own! Hope U love it!

My Story About Ian & Amy:

ELLIS ISLAND: Hotel Liberty;

“We need to make an alliance." Ian said.

“Like we did in Korea?" Amy mumbled under her breath.

Ian heard though and his eyes were full of hurt.

“Amy, what can I do to say I'm sorry?"

Amy stood up in outrage," SORRY? YOU'RE NEVER SORRY! YOU LEFT ME AND MY ELEVEN YEAR OLD BROTHER TO ROT IN A CAVE! AFTER I TRUSTED YOU! AND LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BEG ON YOUR KNEES, OR HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAVE MY LIFE, I SWEAR ON GRACE'S GRAVE I WILL NEVER, NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"

Then Amy stomps upstairs and leaves Ian standing there with a hurt face, and slammed her door.

Ian started to walk up the stairs, but somebody stopped him. Nobody other than Alastair Oh.

“You’d best leave her alone. She’s very mad at you.” He said with a blank expression.

“Why i-.” Ian was cut off mid-sentence.

“She is mad at you because she believed in you. She thought you would turn out to be good. Are you about to turn your back on her?” Alastair left Ian with a face you usually see on a dog when it’s confused.

Why must I always be the Bad Guy? Ian thought.

“-And we need Lipstick darts, pistols, and some more Tranquilizer darts.” said a voice from the other room.

Ian suddenly realized that the voice he just heard was his mother, known killer and the Lucian Leader, Isabel Kabra.

Ian searched his brain for what to do. He decided to talk and try to work things out with Amy.

“Why does he always have to be the bad guy?” Amy sobbed to herself on the bunk.

“May I-?” Ian didn’t even bother finish the sentence as he opened the door.

“What do you want?” Amy asked with tearful eyes.

“I want to make things right between us. You can’t be mad at me forever.” Ian said as he rubbed Amy’s back to comfort her.

“Oh, yeah? Just watch me.” She shrugged his arm off her back.

“I don’t want it to be like this forever Amy. You’ve got to understand this! I love you more than you could ever imagine!” Ian sat in front of Amy and held her chin up with his finger.

“Really?” Amy wiped away the tears falling down her cheeks.
“Yes!” Ian said in an exasperated tone.

“I always knew that you loved me but......I just couldn’t love you back.” Amy said with a sad look on her face.

“Why?” Ian asked.

“Because if the Vespers hurt you I-“Amy stopped herself from saying anymore.

“Let’s just focus on our love right now...................” Ian leaned toward Amy to kiss her.

Wow, Ian thought. She isn’t trying to pull away or anything.

Amy kissed Ian back.

There was a knock on the door.

Ian pulled away and answered, “Yes?”

“Hey Ian. We’re going to Minneci’s for dinner Amy.” Dan said in a muffled voice from outside. “So hurry up! I call first dibs on the chicken alfredo!”

“Tell Nellie me and Ian will be coming in just a sec!” Amy answered. She pulled Ian closer to kiss him one more time before they left.

“Hurry up! Are you two kissing?” Dan asked.

“No! And besides, even if we were it would be NONE of your business.”  Amy retorted.

“We’ll be leaving in, like, five minutes.....so.....HURRY UP!” called Natalie from down the stairs.

Ian opened the door and Amy followed out.

Dan was positively disgusted by her sister kissing Ian Kabra. He had (accidentally) over heard them talking in Amy’s (part of it,) hotel room. He remembered hearing Amy sobbing in the room and Ian trying to comfort her. When Ian opened the door he bumped his shoulder against his and waited for Amy downstairs. Dan hoped that Amy and Ian didn’t find out about-. Dan did NOT want to think about it. It involved-snobby- Natalie Kabra. Every time he saw her face, he pretended to hate her, and fake insult her. It turned out, that Dan ACTUALLY has feelings for Natalie.

So when Natalie actually TOLD him that she had feelings for HIM, he stood there, gaping open-mouthed at her. When Dan made the mistake of doing that, she stomped off and started to sink in her favorite chair in the room and began to sulk inside of her magazine.

Dan was soooooo disappointed with himself for doing that to Natalie.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid! Dan thought to himself. Dan, the next time you want to look dumb and stick your tongue out like a dog, do it in your head!

“I can’t believe I could be so STUPID!” Dan yelled.

“What is it called again?” Nellie asked for the tenth time that day.

Minneci’s!” they all said in unison.

“Okay, okay! Don’t pop a blood vessel! At least I know the directions! Otherwise, we’d be in HUGE trouble!” Nellie snickered.

“Okay! Good, I thought you weren’t joking about that!” Dan said.

They got 2 the restaurant in five minutes. After everyone ordered, Ian asked Amy if she could meet him outside.

“Um, o-okay.................” Amy stuttered.

When they got outside, Ian knelt down to tell Amy something...............something he’d waited much too long to say...........

Since Nellie was in the bathroom-probably singing/screaming her head off- so Dan and Natalie had some alone time.................

“I wonder what’s taking them so long.” Natalie asked after Amy and Ian had been outside for more than ten minutes.

“Hi huhoou.” Dan said with a bite the size of his knuckle of hamburger in his mouth.

“Swallow, and repeat please.” Natalie said handing him a napkin.

“I said: I dunno.”  Dan said. “About earlier today.....I’m really sorry if I made you mad or anything, but the thing is..........I have the same feelings you have for me.”

“Really?” Natalie blushed so much that her face was nearly a significantly light purple.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

OK,WE GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I get it ,s.o.s,save our ship,ok.good 1. u get 4$,XD.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

AWSOME!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT,DO U??IF NOT I CURSE YOUR BRANCH,OK OK I DON'T
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Thanx sooooooo much 4 all of the comments guys! Specifically u BlueAgent291! I'll be writing more soon! Hope U like it!

Chapter 6

“I love you more than the world Amy. And I want to be with you forever. Will you marry me?” Ian said as he slipped a garnet ring on Amy’s ring finger on her left hand.

“We’re only 16 years old Ian! And you want to get married?!” Amy exclaimed. “I mean, I’m flattered. But I still don’t see how this would work. We don’t have the money, we don’t have a house, and we aren’t even remotely close to ready yet!”

“I have money, we can buy a house, and we can wait! I was only asking in advance for when we’re 18 or 19!” said Ian. “We can go ahead and do invitations and buy a house or an apartment. These things take time Amy.”

“I know they do! Let’s save this for when we’re alone tonight. I suppose that you can sleep in my room tonight so that we can talk about it.”

“Amy Cahill. I love you with my life. And I want to be with you forever. Will you marry me?” Ian asked again.

“Yes.” Amy looked down, blushing so much that her face looked like a rose. “But only right after we graduate!”

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

AWESOME STORY!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hi, Gabby!! Wow, Chapter 5 is three words.    A- Maz-Ing !!!! LOL! I love how you are doing it. Your stories make my day! Hope to see more soon!  
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

AgentBone269- Really awesome story :)
gabby- Uh do u post at random? Or certain days? Just wanna kno when to check up...did i already ask? So confused today :P :)

~OKSANA                                                                                     
P.s Question. Should i do that little scwiggley thing (~) before my name? Or not? or mabye do this.../\\OkSaNa/\\ ???
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Ok I'm just gonna come write out and say what we were all thinking.........I COMPLETELY LOVE BOTH OF YALLS AMAZEINGLYAWESOMELY ROMANTICAL IAN & AMY LOVE STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(phew that was a mouth full!) Proudchallenger2 i LOVE your story becuz like others have said it stays so close to how the characters would actually act. You are probably the best speller on the site, & I love that about ur story! Another thing is that when I read each of ur chapters I actually found myself holding my breath becuz it was sooo good! Agentbone269 I love ur story becuz !. there is no evil evan in it 2. Becuz amy & Ian not only kiss & confess their feelings for each other, they actually GET ENGAGED!!!!!!!!! 3. Nat & Dan admit that they have feelings for each other wich is sooooo cute! so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PURTY PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING YALLS AMAZINGLYAWESOMLY ROMANTICAL AMY & IAN LOVE STORIES that did I metion that I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.s. Sorry that my post is so long I just HAD to get my point across! :)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey Gabby I really LOVE the story. I only hope that you will continue it. Please continue the story. Truthful I wish Amy and Ian would get to gether. I really like them together. Thank you for wrighting the story. Hey do you know how many chapters you're going to wright cause I hope it's alot?
JadeWolf out
Thanks for wrighting Gabbes! =)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Thanx! Here's what I wrote 2day.....................

Chapter 7

Dan had finally gotten his fantasy with Natalie Kabra to come true. He pulled away because he felt his sister’s presence behind him.

“Hello ‘Wanna-be-Romeo.’” said Amy across the table. She looked a little teary from his perspective.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!” Dan yelled in his mock ‘I am very disappointed in you’ voice.

“Shhhhhhhh! And nothing’s wrong!” Amy glared at Dan. “And it’s none of your business!”

“Jeez.  Your being touchy today.” Dan started to scoop up his chicken Alfredo.

Amy gave her brother the death glare, “Just- be quite Dan!”
 "Alright, alright. Fine. But there had better be something in it for me later. Perhaps ice-cream......Or maybe some double fudge cake for me to share with somebody........" Dan trailed off thinking mostly about Natalie.
"Alright. Excuse me! Miss. We'd like to order 2 Double Fudge cakes please." Amy called to the waitress.
"That'll be 10." the waitress said to Amy.
"10........?" Ian asked.
"Dollars."
Another waitress came over with the 2 cakes.
"Thank you!" Natalie said.
Amy, Ian and Dan sat there openmouthed.
"What? What'd I do?" Natalie asked.
"Y-you said 'th-thank y-you'!" Amy said shakily.
"I've said 'thank you' lots of tmes before this! Like the time...... Or the when I...... A year ago I...... I got nothing." Natalie gave up. "You're right! That IS  the 1st time I've ever said 'thank you'!"  

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

LOL! :)
  • Posted at:

, 2 , ... 16 , 17 , 18