CLASSIFIED

Where are you??? PLEASE POST MORE!!!!
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Branch: Janus

Hey guys? I heard Gabby left the MB. Should someone continue this?

~Vanessa~ 
  • Posted at:

dawndancer15 aka ButterflyActress33

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

"Charming, 'andsome, and speaks French? Amy, keep him." - Marguerite Beaufort

Updates every Tuesday and Friday! 

Read the new and improved rewrite at: forums/topics/287662

CLASSIFIED

Someone please continue this!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

ivoryanubis11

aka BlackAssassin386

Branch: Lucian

NOOOOO SHE LEFT WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE?!?!?!!?      HOW COULD SHE LEAVE US STRANDED?!?!?!?! HOW COULD SHE DITCH HER FANS?!?!?!  thats just cruel
  • Posted at:

ivoryanubis11 aka BlackAssassin386

I am:

A P2P delegate

An awesome person

A traveler

An artist

Front sm

horsemusic78

aka HorseRider40

@ButterflyActress33 I think if Gabby can't continue someone should. But not me. I don't think I'm good enough to continue the work of someone so good. Maybe we should say something bought it. Like make a new topic and say we need someone really good to continue the story.
  • Posted at:

horsemusic78 aka HorseRider40

Major 1D fan.

I get chills when I watch the part where Harry sings his solo in What makes you beautiful, imagining I'm in the place of the girl in the video.

CLASSIFIED

Sorry for not wrighting back but yeah I can tell you like wrighting it, hehe, and I love it. THanks for wrighting.

~JadeWolf~    
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

For a suggestion how about livelyjade?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

NOO!!!! Omg the suspense is killing me but
I can't be dead. I have to wait for this story to end first!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

WOW!!!!!!!!!..........THIS IS SO AWESOME I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORY.....WOW....YOU SHOULD DEFINETLY SEND THIS TO LIKE RICK RIODEN OR GORDAN KORMAN AND ALL THE WOULD SAY IS,"OHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!WE SHALL PUBLISH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER I HAVE EVER KNOWN FORGET WHAT I SAID WHEN I SAID "you are AS good as rick rioden" cause (forgive me mr.riodan) you are BETTERthan him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;);););)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!continue writing please and can i illustate:)(i LOVE to draw)......
  • Posted at:

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Someone has to continue!
  • Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Somebody continue!How about you Vanessa?
  • Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

aquaathena397

aka MoonTopaz1

What happens next?!?!?!? Please post soon!
  • Posted at:

aquaathena397 aka MoonTopaz1

Hunger Games fan!

Katniss the Girl on Fire!

CLASSIFIED

Is someone going to continue this?! Someone please say yes!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

horsemusic78

aka HorseRider40

If anyons wants I can talk to LivelyJade about it. I write a story on here that she reads and I can pist something 'bout it and ask her. I can also ask the member that helps me write my story AuthoerBlue4 who is awesome at Amian stories.
  • Posted at:

Major 1D fan.

I get chills when I watch the part where Harry sings his solo in What makes you beautiful, imagining I'm in the place of the girl in the video.

Front sm

decipheringenthusiastic15

aka DecipheringEnthusiastic5

Branch: Ekaterina

Everbody,Of course not! Katelin [LivelyJade1] is a really good writer,but this story is Gabby's and just leave the story the way it is....Do you guys want somebody else to write this brilliant story? I really miss Gabby,and yes,it was kinda cruel of her to leave the MB is such a cliffhanger-way,but we are nobody to continue her stories...PLEASE DON'T!
and if anybody else dose start continuing this,please read this message first and think about it...this is Gabby's,not yours 

Smriti  
  • Posted at:

“If my voice coulreacback to the past, I’ll whisper inyour ea‘oh, darling wish you were here!’”

Front sm

horsemusic78

aka HorseRider40

Hey srry got mixed up. Was kinda tired. It's LionShip1 who does and I asked her, DolphinGold73, and AuthorBlue4 to take a look.
@DecipheringEnthusiastic5 I miss Gabby but it's been over three months. Yes I wish it were Gabby continuing the story but she pretty much forgot about the story and I think her mom made her leave. She hasn't been on in over one month and hasn't done anything with this story for three. So I kinda agree with every1 else. 
  • Posted at:

Major 1D fan.

CLASSIFIED

Yah, I will help. But, this is Gabby's story, so that is why I (if I continue it) will try as hard as I can to use Gabby's style, plot line, characters, and everything. I will do what Gabby said she would do, make surprising twists and turns.

I feel bad! We are talking about Gabby as if she were dead. She is out there somewhere... eating chocolate pudding... I have no idea why I just said that... XD

But I am sure Gabby would want her fans to be satisfied. So, why can’t we give them a second helping? (O.K., what is it with me and food?)
Aw, thanks so much HorseRider40! Can’t blame you *Rolls shoulders back* I am great. :) Just kidding, I can be whateva you want!

~Julia/AuthorBlue4  

P.S. I LOVE THIS STORY SOO MUCH! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TO HELP WITH IT!! 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Yayayayayayayayaya! Gabby said she would continue her stories! I don't need to write now! Screw taking her place! Sorry, I'm just sooooooo happy! *Dance party* ok, Julia, be "In Da Mood" :| oh yah! Screw being in the mood! XD Continue!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Whoah! Izzy......what a fantastic or should I say..... A FANTASTIC idea:D:D and I am dead serious too!! You HAVE to write it for the whole Cahill world to see!!! I can't wait to read it:) I honestly have no idea why that idea never came to my mind;) and we are supposed to think alike.... Lol!! Jkjk;)

Out
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Oh my God, it's been FOREEEEVVVVEEERRR! For being such a horrible author, I am going to post two chapters today and an additional two tomorrow!!! Please forgive me!!!

Last time on Amy & Ian: A New Beginning... Voilet was kidnapped by Isabel Kabra. And she has just asked Amy and Ian to get the serum for the 39 Clues within a few hours without notifying anyone else...

Part 3 | Chapter Five:

Amy watched as Ian went berserk | Amy’s point of view

I swipe away at the tears in my eyes and watch as Ian starts screaming cusses and curses about Isabel, punching a pillow repeatedly as tears stream down his cheeks.

“Ian, stop.” I plead.         

“No! It’s all that bloody, stupid woman’s fault!” Ian yells flipping the coffee table over, cracking it straight down the middle, spewing splitters of wood everywhere.

“Ian!” I put my hand on his arm and he lets out a sigh as tears begin to rain out of him. I have the urge to cry, too, but someone had to have a head and right now it was definitely not Ian. “What time is it?”

Together we walk over to the kitchen and peek at the time: 4:23 AM.

“We have just over two hours!” Ian exclaims discouraged. “Do you even have the serum on record?”

“No. We destroyed it after the gauntlet.” I feel tears burning in my eyes. Maybe I couldn’t be the levelheaded one, maybe we were doomed.

That’s when it hits me so hard I feel like an idiot for not remembering it before.

“Dan!” I blurt out. “He has photographic memory –”

“–And he knew all the Clues!” Ian finishes for me.

“But Isabel said we couldn’t tell anyone else about this. Do you think she was bluffing about the whole ‘I-see-everything’ threat?” I probe.

“I don’t know,” Ian admits. “But I would definitely not risk it. She is scary in that sense.”

“So how are we going to get Dan to tell us without him getting suspicious?” I ask.

“We lie.” Ian replies and takes off for his car keys. I take off after him, seriously wondering what he’s going to tell Dan the reason why we need the serum recipe at 4:30 in the morning.

Ian finds his keys and then we both dash towards the garage. Ian gets into a white BMW convertible and I hop into the passenger seat. Ian revs up the car and opens the hood as I buckle up.

“Do you even know how to drive? No offense, but you’ve always been chauffeured to work…” I trail off.

“I am a man of many surprises.” Ian retorts as he switches the car into D and stepping on the gas. I jerk forward and nearly smack my head on the dash.

If we hadn’t been doing this for Violet, I would have told him to slow down, get out of the car, and let me drive. But this was for Violet and I wasn’t going to let my baby down.

Ian hits down the accelerator and speeds down the driveway. He slams on the brakes when we get to the automatic gates and waits for them to open. After we get past them, Ian speeds like there’s no tomorrow. And in some senses, there wouldn’t be a tomorrow if Isabel hurt Violet.

I watch as Dan’s mansion comes into view.

Ian makes a tight turn and pulls into Dan’s driveway. He pulls up to the front door and stops abruptly, making me actually fly into the dash this time.

“Your eyes aren’t red, right?” Ian probes.

“Huh?” I stare at him. After one glance I could see the Lucian Glance.

“Perfect,” Ian says after he sees my eyes. “Just follow my lead, love, and pretend to be very happy.”

Part 3 | Chapter Six:

Ian knocked on Dan’s door | Ian’s point of view

In the few seconds I had to think, I had come up with an excuse.

It was a slightly stupid excuse, but when you have less than two hours left before your time runs out, you have to improvise.

After knocking repeatedly, a tired, irritated Dan opens the door.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Dan scowls, rubbing his eyes. He stops and stares at us for a second. “And why are you in your pajamas?”

I look down at my clothes and see that he’s right.

“Dan, we need to talk.” I say.

“Hopefully not too long, because I want to go back to bed.” Dan grumbles stepping out of the way and letting me and Amy enter the house.

“No, I don’t think it will take too long,” I assure him, forcing a smile.

Dan leads up to the living room and he plops himself on the couch.

“We need to get the recipe for the serum.” I blurt out.

Dan’s eyes bug out so quickly you would have never guessed he was just asleep. “The serum? Why? Why would you need that?”

“Fiske decided it would be a good thing to keep it on record, just in case.” I lie.

“Why would he want that?” Dan asks with a mix of anger and confusion.

“Dan, don’t worry. No one will be using it. It’s only as a backup,” Amy adds untruthfully. I felt a pang on the inside. Lying to Dan during the Clue Hunt had been easy. Lying to Dan now that he is my brother-in-law is a lot harder.

“Okay, fine. But can you explain to me why this couldn’t wait until morning?” Dan rubs his tired eyes.

“Well,” I place my hand on Amy’s and force yet another smile. “We’re leaving to go to Europe in a few hours. I was feeling homesick and Amy suggested we go on a short trip to London.”

“Oh that’s just dreamy.” Dan rolls his eyes. He jumps off the couch and leaves the room. He comes back with a pen and a pad of paper. He begins to scribble down the ingredients and each one felt like a dagger in our trust.

“Here you go.” Dan rips the paper off and hands it to Amy. “And next time, call ahead.”

“Thanks Dan, you’re a life saver,” I say quite literally. “We would have had to cancel our trip if we didn’t get this done today.”

“Yeah, whatever.” Dan grumbles heading back towards bed. “Have fun breathing pollution and drinking tea. And lock the door on your way out.”

“Okay.” Amy smiles as Dan trudges up the steps.

We run out the door, locking it by Dan’s request, and running over to the car.

I hopped in the driver’s seat, buckled up, and turned the car on. I turn over to Amy and saw that she is crying; sobbing a horrible amount.

“I… just shattered… my own heart.” Amy says in-between sobs.

I place my hand on her back and rub her slightly. “I know. But right now, Violet is all that matters. After we get her back, we’ll make things right.”

Amy turns and looks at me behind a veil of tears. “And if we don’t get Violet back?”

“But we will get her back. I’ll do anything to get her back.”

Okay, so things kinda get more exciting from here. More chases, more thrills, more crazy. :) Thank you all for being so amazing even though I'm being a very lousy hostess! :\\

gabby
  • Posted at:

Front sm

fearlesswolf87

aka BloodhoundBulldog320

BUMP!!! ;)  PS, HOW DO YOU INVISIBLE INK STUFF?
-NATTY OUT :P
  • Posted at:

fearlesswolf87 aka BloodhoundBulldog320

Natty

My life is like a romantic comedy, except there's no romance and it's just me laughing at my own jokes.

Natty

I love all music except deep country and I only like some Opera. I'm also not particularily fond of Kiddie Pop.

I also love to read.

Front sm

adorableivory14

aka AnalyzingAmbitious406

love it
  • Posted at:

adorableivory14 aka AnalyzingAmbitious406

Amy+Ian

Jonah+Sinead

Dan+Reagan

Natalie+Ned

Ted+Madison

Nellie+Jake

Hamilton+Me

going 2 start writing again @ 26367/2

CLASSIFIED

Awwww!!! Ian actually has a heart! :P Just kidding!

Dan's not married is he?? 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

adorableblue74

aka AdorableBlue10

Ok, so I can't read right now, but I can't wait to! I know it's going to be great so I'm going to read them all at once!
  • Posted at:

adorableblue74 aka AdorableBlue10

Cahills vs. Vespers   

The Hunger Games

I keep wondering and wondering when will my life begin? -Tangled  

Front sm

adorableblue74

aka AdorableBlue10

Okay, just read it, and it was awesome! I can't wait for the next part!
  • Posted at:

adorableblue74 aka AdorableBlue10

Cahills vs. Vespers   

The Hunger Games

I keep wondering and wondering when will my life begin? -Tangled  

CLASSIFIED

Really, Eli? You like? Very macho?
HAHAHAHA! Laughing my head off!!
You couldn't have thought of it.
We were.... ;) 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

More! Now!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I love this story!!!!!! I'm glad your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Even if I never posted on your story when you were writing it untill now)
~Dell~ 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

stormfire17

aka EmeraldCobra502

*scratches chin* um, k.....
  • Posted at:

| singing i am your worst, i am your worst nightmare |

sapphire.

Front sm

inkdragon19

aka AquaEager38

It's great! But Ian crying? Hm maybe.............Nah he's just Ian plain old unpredictable Ian.
  • Posted at:

Agent: Amber Cahill

A Lucian, A Hunter, A Clue, An Agent

2010-

Agent's Note: Although a distant memory I will forever remember the golden age

Front sm

adorablerabbit55

aka WinningBrilliant10

Branch: Ekaterina

Awesome! 
  • Posted at:

adorablerabbit55 aka WinningBrilliant10

"Stay witme   

"Always       -Katniss and Peeta

The Hunger Games

The World Will Be Watching

Front sm

twirlingtornado10

aka AgentBlack1060

Yay!! Gabby's back!! You are probably tired of hearing that!! Lol

**Alert: Janus agents needed for the Janus Newbie Aid!! Almost 40 more agents needed!! Please join!! The JNA helps newbies in any way we can, and was started as a Section of the Janus Council!! Here is the link: 21295** 
  • Posted at:

twirlingtornado10 aka AgentBlack1060

Dεrrεck

☯☯☯Co-Head Manager of the Janus Newbie Aid. â˜¯â˜¯â˜¯

💢JNA homepage: /40714💢

Science is awesome!

Proud 2b  Janus!

Derreck

Janus, and now Hystorian!

Front sm

horsemusic78

aka HorseRider40

Hey sorry 'bout that 'maybe we should have someone else do it.' thing. I hope you understand. I love it when you write but it had been 3 months and a lot of us had gotten a little bit impatient 'cuz you left a really big cliffhanger for that long and it kinda made us crazy. So ya. Like I posted last month I wish it could be you. But now it is you so no one else has to. So ty for finally posting. 
  • Posted at:

Major 1D fan.

CLASSIFIED

Sorry, I posted so late.
LOVE THE NEW CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!
And Gabby,
Where are the other two you promised us? 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

This is a great story, Gabby! Honestly, my storys are okay, but they aren't even half as good as this! Are you sure you aren't a Janus? ;) I never posted any of my stories on here. They are all incompletes. Plus, I am a HUGE Amian fan, and I am a sucker when it comes to romance :P

I like how also, you say that your random sometimes. I am completely random too. I just tend to think random stuff, then just blurt it out at someone. See, like this random emoticon of a smiley face dude with a mustache: :{)

If you want, you can call me:

Hailey
Hail
Hails (sorta like Ames)
Hallister

You probably get my point. Anyway, I can't wait to read your next chapter! You are such an amazing, and talented writer! Do not let anyone else tell you otherwise. (Or I will kick his or her face through the computer screen JK) Sorry, I'm horrible at advice. For cying out loud, I'm only 12 years old! 

-Hailey

PS. I love the name Violet. It's one of my favorite colors. And when I was in second grade, I was addicted to Violet from the Disney movie, The Incredibles. Sorry, there goes my weird randomness again :P 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

:O I think I'm going to get fired... First, I post the same chapter [on The Corrupted Love Life of Ian Kabra] and now I forgot to post? I thought I did update... :O Well this is awkward... :| So before I get fired... here are two new, long chapters... :)

Part 3 | Chapter Seven:

Amy strummed her fingers on the kitchen table | Amy’s point of view

By now it is 7:20 AM and we had gotten dressed for the day and waited in the kitchen for the message Isabel mentioned.

I strum my right hand on the kitchen table and hold the serum recipe in my left. It felt like it weighed fifty million pounds.

I let out a sigh and review everything. Isabel was supposed to somehow contact us any minute now. Were we actually going to just hand the serum recipe over to her? We needed assurance that Violet wouldn’t get hurt, that’s for sure.

I turn and look at Ian who is pacing the room, a scowl on his face, a desperate look in his eyes.

“Why’d you say that we were leaving to London after this?” I ask out of the blue.

Ian stopped and gave me a sad stare. “Because I was planning on it before all this happened. It was going to be a surprise… I already made arrangements with work.”

I feel tears burning in my eyes but I hold them back. “It’s not your fault.”

Just then, the kitchen phone begins to ring. We both leap for it but Ian gets to it first.

“Hello?” he says as he answers the call.

I lean in and listen closely to the heartless voice.

“Oh, Ian, Amy, you lied, didn’t you?” Isabel purrs.

I look over to Ian in shock and see that he has gone pale.

“I told you I see everything.” Isabel laughs a horrible sound.

“Where is Violet?” Ian cuts into her laughter.

“She’s with a babysitter at the moment. So, you have the serum recipe then?” Isabel changes the subject. 

“We do,” Ian confirms.

“Excellent!” Isabel retorts. “But, you know, I’ve actually have been enjoying my little granddaughter’s visit so I came up with a new idea for you. It will give me more time with precious Violet and save me some time.”

“Just please give her back.” I plead.

“Amy, darling, she’s in good hands. I assure you,” Isabel says with artificial care. “And this task is necessary since my bond says that I can’t leave the state and my purchases are being tracked.”

“What are you talking about?” Ian probes, annoyed.

“My bond won’t let me leave the state of Massachusetts and the government is keeping close tabs on me, so I need you guys to go and buy the serum ingredients now.” Isabel explains. “Because, you see, buying iron solute will raise some red flags and I can’t pay a hearty sum to someone to buy the things for me without raising flags yet again. And what good mother doesn’t make her children run errands?”

“You. Are. Not. My. Mother!” I yell through gritted teeth. 

Isabel chuckles lightly. “You have one week to get all the ingredients. I will contact you then. Remember the rules – I keep close tabs on you and if you slip up, Violet will take the fall.”

“But that’s –” Ian starts but there’s a click on the line and we both know that she hung up.

Ian hangs up the phone and looks towards me. I look down at the serum recipe, my hands trembling, and then I look back up at Ian.

“Well,” I say, “Are you ready to collect the 39 Clues – with some of the most rare things in the world – within a week?” 

Part 3 | Chapter Eight:

Ian met up with Amy at the airport two hours later | Ian’s point of view

“What were you able to get?” I ask after the jet takes off. I had chartered a private plane to take us to all the locations we needed to go in order to get the rare items needed to create the Master Serum. While I chartered the plane, Amy went out and bought some of the common household ingredients used to make the serum.

“Water, honey, pepper, iodine, cocoa, salt, clover, mint, rosemary, aloe, barley, and vinegar,” Amy replies with a sigh. “I don’t know how we’re going to do this all in a week. Where are we going to get uranium? Or bone? And worst yet, blood?”

“I don’t know,” I admit. “How much blood do we need?”

“1/8 of an ounce,” Amy retorts.

“That’s not that much.”

I let out a sigh and close my eyes. This whole thing was driving me insane and I’m not sure how jokingly I say that. I was having trouble sleeping before this and now, I felt like my life was being torn apart.

“Do you want to talk?” I flick my eyes open and see Amy placing her hand on my arm.

“About what? The fact that we may lose Violet? That I killed my father and could go to jail forever for it? Or maybe you want to talk about how it’s my fault that Violet is gone? You want to remind me that it is my mother who kidnapped her?” I snap unintentionally.

I see tears welling up in Amy’s eyes and she takes her hand off me, gets off the seat and runs to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her so hard I flinch.

I rub my eyes and run a hand through my hair. This whole thing was making my stress levels go through the roof. It is destroying our marriage.

It is destroying me from the inside-out.

I wanted to talk to Amy, apologize for everything, but for once I was out of words. I didn’t know what to tell her.

I flip out my cell phone and looked through my music. Nellie had promised that she downloaded a “good track list” last time I saw her and I was curious about she added to my music. When I flip through my playlists I see one titled “Awesome music” and I know only she would add it.

I put on my headphones and hit shuffle. The first song that came up was by Bruno Mars and it was a song titled “It Will Rain.

“If you ever leave me, baby
Leave some morphine at my door

‘Cause it would take a whole lot of medication

To realize what we used to have, we don’t have it anymore.

There’s no religion that could save me –”

I stop the song and skip the track. The last thing I wanted was a song to make me remember my problems. The next track was another one of Bruno Mars’ songs. This one is called “Talking to the Moon.

I know you’re somewhere out there,
Somewhere far away,

And I want you back,

I want you back
–”

I stop the song and skip to the next song. Whoever this Bruno Mars guy was clearly must deal with a lot of heartbreak. Luckily the next song was by a Michael Buble, though it didn’t have a very happy title – “Lost.”

I can’t believe it’s over, I watched the whole thing fall.
And I never saw the writing on the wall

If only I knew – the days were slipping past,

That the good things never last,

That you were crying –”

I stop the song and throw my cell phone onto the seat next me. Did Nellie only having depressing songs or something?! I let my head fall into my hands.
I rub my face and mentally slap myself.

I had to make things right with Amy.

What I did just wasn’t right.

I walk over to the bathroom door and knock lightly.

So, here is where the excerpt comes in! :D

~ No, Dan is not marired, but he has a girlfriend that's going to be introduced later. :D

~ To make invisible ink: Write your text, select it, and then change the color to white :)

Thanks soo much for the comments, the feedback, the questions, the likes - THANKS FOR BEING SOOO AWESOME!!! :)

gabby
 P.S. LOL to Nellie's tracklist. XD

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberangel361

aka AgentJade160

I really like your story and I enjoy how there are many twists to the story. (Is currently impressed)
  • Posted at:

amberangel361 aka AgentJade160

Live Life to The Fullest and

Not Afraid to Be Myself

CLASSIFIED

GABBY! AH! Please Post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!! This is sooooo GOOD!
~S~
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!
I love the new chapters, Gabby!
So that was the "little sneak peak"? Totally makes sense now :)
PLEASE tell me that you are going to post soon! I really can't stand the suspence.

And.......Eli? Are you there? Is everything okay? 
  • Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 16 , , 18