CLASSIFIED

Okay so everyone is doing stories now about Amy and Ian! Well, actually, I have a story myself that I've been kinda worried about posted for fear of ridicule (IKR? That is SO unlike me.). But, since everyone seems cool with the fanfics and stories, I decided just to post my story! Now, it's written in Second-person view (which I don't really like so if you'd like me to make it First-person, I'd love that! XD) and it's supposed to take place about 1 1/2 years after the Clue Hunt. Please tell me what you guys think! Feedback, comments, suggestions, rating - please speak your mind! :D

Amy Cahill’s fingers dance along the keyboard.
She is working on a research paper for school when suddenly a chat window appeared on her monitor.
             “I am in the area and wanted to know if you could meet this afternoon? The message said.
Amy’s eyes averted from the sender: Ian Kabra. She bit her lip. Why would Ian want to meet her? Why was he here? Is he trying to hurt her? Amy sighed. This isn't the Clue Hunt. He justs wants to meet up. Why? Amy's not sure. It's probably just like he said, he's in the area and decided to catch up on things.
            “When and where?She quickly typed and sent.

“How about 7. At the library?the reply came nearly instantly. 
            Alright. See you then.” Amy punched in.
            Brilliant! :)”.
Amy logged out. She stared at the chat window and let out a sigh. What had she gotten herself into this time?

Ian Kabra smiled as he looked down at his cell phone.
He felt good for the first time in weeks. Why was he so happy? Why did he even want to see Amy? The only reason he had been in Boston was because of his Mum’s trial. Which had taken over a year to complete but now it was finally over. Isabel was sentenced guilty.
“Ian, what are you smiling at?” Natalie piped up next to him in the back of the limo. The two Kabras were going out for an early dinner. Natalie had cried at the hotel when they had gotten back from the trial, Ian had pretended not to notice. He knew that she never liked anyone to see her cry but he felt a pang on the inside hearing her sob; hearing her like that made him feel terrible. But now she was back to her overly-scrutinizing self.

“Nothing, Natalie,” Ian replies, slipping his cell phone back into his jacket but not before checking the time. 5:12 PM. Ian had plenty of time. “I’m just excited to try some American food.”

Thank you for reading! :)

gabby
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

adorablerabbit55

aka WinningBrilliant10

Branch: Ekaterina

Great story. i love it. please continue!!!!!!!!! ;)
  • Posted at:

adorablerabbit55 aka WinningBrilliant10

"Stay witme   

"Always       -Katniss and Peeta

The Hunger Games

The World Will Be Watching

CLASSIFIED

Loved it Gabby, you're a great fanfic writer!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

COOL!!!!!!! IT'S REALLY GOOD! POST THE REST OF IT!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

COOL!!!!!!! IT'S REALLY GOOD! POST THE REST OF IT!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Haha thats hillarious post more soon! :D
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

hurry up and write some more!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Nice! You were worried about ridicule?!?! Shocking much! And I think first-person pov would be really good XD
  • Posted at:

Front sm

bubblypegasus11

aka AdventureArt68

Branch: Janus

cool, i like it
  • Posted at:

bubblypegasus11 aka AdventureArt68

The ones we need to fear are sometimes the closest to us~ Peter Pan 

A daughter of Poisidon who found her way to Neverland.

CLASSIFIED

R u gonna right more? Cause this is REALLY GOOD! I just lost a b-ball game and when i came home...This story and a few other story's......well they cheered me up :)

~Oksana
  • Posted at:

Front sm

inkdragon19

aka AquaEager38

Branch: Lucian

Keep going its good I give it 5 stars. Im also gonna write a Ian/Amy story-Amber Cahill
  • Posted at:

Agent: Amber Cahill

A Lucian, A Hunter, A Clue, An Agent

2010-

Agent's Note: Although a distant memory I will forever remember the golden age

CLASSIFIED

I think that sounds great!! Amy and Ian seem right for each other. Don't you think?!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

NIce one!! Keep it coming..
5 stars for you! :))

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey guys! I'm glad you like it! :) Thanks so much for your feeback! :D Here's chapter two! As usual, feedback, comments, suggestions and rating are all totally welcome! XD

Chapter Two:

Ian Kabra didn’t take two seconds to devise the plan | Ian's point of view 
It was twenty minutes to seven and I had to leave now if I wanted to make it on time. We are still at the restaurant, finishing up.
“Natalie, I’m going to get some work done. Why don’t you go shopping?” I suggest. That triggered something in her.
“Sure!” She exclaims. “I’ll drown my troubles under thirty bags of clothes.”
I can’t help but smile at how well the plan is unfolding. “Alright. How about we catch up at the hotel later?”
“Fine by me,” Natalie nods.
“I’m going to take the limo,” I say.
Natalie shrugs. “There’s a nice boutique next door. I’ll go there but then I’m calling the limo.”
“Perfect,” I say. I pay for the banquet and then I dash out to the limo.      

Amy Cahill had an excuse | Amy's Point of view 
I stare at my computer screen. I should go right now if I want to make it on time… Part of me is screaming to stay; part of me is yelling that I should go.
What if he tries something? I think nervously. I open my drawer and stare at the Swiss Army knife that Sinead had bought for me. I grab it and hook the leather clip onto my pants. I pull my sweater down a little to hide it. I close my laptop and run downstairs. I spot Dan wearing a Link cap, looking like a complete dork while playing video games. I walk past him and go straight for the guest house. I knock and Sinead opens up.
“Amy, you look kind of funny. You okay?” Sinead asks.
“I’m fine,” I assure her. “I’m going to be out at the library for a while. Can you watch the little dweeb and make sure he has dinner?”
The truth was Fiske is away on business and Nellie just went out to concert and who knows how late she’ll get back so Sinead and I were supposed to hold down the fort while they were gone.
“Okay,” Sinead shrugs. “I’ll see to it.”
“You’re the best!” I give her a small hug and then I turn to leave. As soon as I’m out of earshot, I flip out my cell phone and call a taxi.

Okay so next chapter is HUGE in comparison to the first two chapters! Why I'm revealing secrets, nobody knows! XD Anyway, tell me if you prefer first person view (like this chapter) or second person view (like Chapter One).

Thanks!!! ^_^

gabby
P.S. Did anyone notice the 'More colors' tab under the color change tab? 'Cuz I just noticed that :P  
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

HEY! Yeah i didnt notice it! (The button) THANKS! BTW I think 1st person view is sooo much better ;)
But thats just my opinion. This story is absolutely amazing so far! Keep writing kk? U have to!

~OKSANA
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I like first person veiw better. GOOD STORY!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

PLZ WRITE MORE! awsome so far!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

pizzaangel9

aka LivelyJade1

Really good! Please continue! I like second person better, but it's your story. Also, I wanted to tell you to please join me and some other writers at this post: I need help from KittenAmethyst31 and DecipheringEnthusastic5!!! Please join us! It's for writers! We'd love to have you join us! Also, continue asap please!!!

Katelin :)
  • Posted at:

pizzaangel9 aka LivelyJade1

Be confident, be strong, be kind, be yourself

Loki: I am a god, you dull creature, and I will not be bullied by...

*Hulk repeatedly smashes Loki*

Hulk: Puny God

CLASSIFIED

OMG Its awesome!! THis is probably the best fanfic I've read on the message board for a few reasons:
1) Its realistic and staying true to the story.  It makes sense the time and place that it is, because in the Black Book they were in Boston for Isabel's trial, and it makes sense that they would meet up.

2) Its staying completely true to the characters.  Alot of the fanfics are like "Amy: OMG I suddenly forget that Ian backstabbed me, and I'm full out inlove with him! Ian: Even though I haven't said anything for the last seven books, I suddenly have the urge to make a diabolical plan to make Amy fall in love with me, and tell her how much I love her!"
In this fanfic, Amy doesn't admit right away why she wants to see Ian, and Ian doesn't admit right away that he likes Amy, it takes it slow, following the original 39 Clues plotline perfectly:)

Keep writing!

p.s. will you post the rest of the story under this topic, or start another one? 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

HAHA HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

SOOO GOOD!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

adorablerabbit55

aka WinningBrilliant10

I like first person view :)
  • Posted at:

adorablerabbit55 aka WinningBrilliant10

"Stay witme   

"Always       -Katniss and Peeta

The Hunger Games

The World Will Be Watching

CLASSIFIED

Chapter Three:

Amy Cahill waited slightly nervous for the meeting.
I sit on the steps in front of the library, waiting for Ian. I slip my cell phone out of my pocket and stare down at the clock. He should be here now…
I scowl slightly. Why am I so nervous? I’m over reacting. Ian’s a good guy now. It’s not like he’s going to leave me to die, or throw poisonous animals on me, or try something stupid. He just wanted to meet with me so stop freaking out!
“There you are!” The sound of his English accent makes me jump. I turn around and see Ian standing behind me. My heart skips a beat just staring at him: his black hair was combed to perfection, his tanned skin was perfect, and his amber eyes looked so calming.
“Don’t s-startle me like t-that,” I request.
“Sorry,” Ian apologizes. He stretches his hand out to help me up. I give him a skeptical look. He raises his hands, showing his innocence. “I’m clean. Search me if you want.”

The idea of searching Ian for weapons makes me blush. I grab his hand and he helps me up.
“How about we get some coffee? There’s a café just down there,” Ian suggests. “After thinking about it, I don’t think the library is the best place to talk.”
Ian laughs at his own joke and I smile. So far, so good.
We both remain quiet until we reach the café and order. I get a latte and Ian gets English breakfast tea. When we sit down in a booth, I’m the first one to speak.
“So why are you here? You said you were in the area?” I recall his message that I’ve viewed way too many times.
“Yes,” Ian replies. He takes a sip of his tea and then continues. “Isabel just got off trial. Guilty.”
I feel a spurt of giddiness on the inside. Guilty. That’s the one word I wanted to hear. Isabel Kabra was convicted guilty!
“Right now everyone is debating what will happen to the estate,” Ian continues. “They think Vikram will turn up and claim it, but so far, he’s invisible. They’re also trying to decide what to do with me and Natalie.”
“What do you mean?” I ask, furrowing my brow.
Ian looks down. “Well, we’re two children living completely on our own. As you might have heard, I took over the family business but we’re still minors and they’re going completely nuts over that fact.”

“But that’s not fair!” I blurt out. Ian stares at me, blinking his eyelashes rapidly. He’s probably pondering the same thing I’m wondering: “Why am I defending Kabras?
I zip my mouth and stare down at my coffee.
“Anyway,” Ian switches the subject. “Isabel has already filed for probation instead of a life sentence so Natalie and I are going to stay here in Boston to see what happens. We only have three weeks left of school back in London, anyway.”
“Wait!” I scream. “Are you telling me she’s trying to get out of prison?”
“It’s a possibility,” Ian replies sadly. I feel a fire burning inside. Why does she get to get out of prison? That’s not fair!
Just then my cell phone goes off. I reach into my pocket and pull it out.
“Who is it?” Ian questions. He leans over the table, trying to get a good view of the monitor.
“It’s Evan, my boyfriend,” I politely excuse myself. Ian has the oddest look on his face. Something I can’t really place my finger on...
“Hello.” I say accepting the call.
“Ames!” Evan screams into my ear. “Glad to hear from you. I’m just leaving to go get some coffee. Where are you? Can we meet up?”
“I’m sorry, I’m kinda busy at the moment,” I reply.
I hear Evan sigh on the other end of the line. “What are you doing?”  
“I’m with my cousin,” I reply half-truthfully.

“Your cousin? You didn’t say you had any cousins in town,” Evan observes. “Can I meet her?”
“It’s a he, actually; and maybe some other time. Look, I’m sorry Evan but I really have to go. I’ll talk to you later.” I say. Before he has a chance to object, I hang up.
What am I doing? I’m not going to ruin my relationship for Ian! Why am I giving Ian any priority? I just hung up on Evan for him!

“Well, what’d he say?” Ian asks as I slide into the seat across from his.
“Oh, he just wanted to know if I was free. I told him I’m busy.” I explain. I grab my coffee and take a sip. Why do I suddenly feel uneasy?
“Amy?” Ian looks directly into my eyes.

“Y-y-yes?” I stutter for the time since we got to the café.
Ian sits there stunned. Out of all the times I’d ever seen Ian, this is the first time I have ever seen him like this. Was he nervous? My heart pace quickens as I await his words. What is he going to say…?
But I guess I’ll never know what he was going to say because just then, Evan came out of no where.
“So this is your cousin!” Evan interrupts the moment. “Evan. Evan Tolliver, Amy’s boyfriend,” Evan holds his hand out.
Ian grabs his hand and gives it a firm shake. Evan shoots Ian a dirty look.
“Ian Kabra, Amy’s cousin,” Ian says raising his eyebrows as he says cousin.
“Well, you two mind if I join in?” Evan asks.
“Oh, it’s alright by me,” Ian retorts. He pulls out his cell phone and shakes his head. “Actually, I have to go. It’s good to meet you.” Ian nods at Evan. Ian slides out of the booth and looks at me.
“It’s been a pleasure to see you again, Amy,” Ian says with a faint smile.
“Tell Daniel I said hello,” Ian waves. And with that, he leaves.     

Hey guys!! Thanks for all the comments! :D

- Oksana: Aw, thank you! :) Are you Russian? Honestly - I used to know an Oksana! :D

- BlackCobra1182: Grazie! I'm going to be used first person from now on!! :D

- AdventureCatching252: Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :)

- Katelin: Thanks! Sorry, I'm continueing in first person... I'm going to go check it out now! =)

- Kam: Aww, you're just being nice :) Okay, I admit it. My first fanfic I did that too, but I've been working on making the characters more like from the books. And yes, I'll be posting the rest of the story here. ^_^

- AdventureCatching252: Thanks! :D Glad you liked it! :)

- WolfStorm102: Thank you! Oh, and btw, when are you going to continue your story? I'm a huge fan XD

- WinningBrilliant10: Alright, I'm leaving it in first person! :D Thanks for reading!! XD

Feedback, comments, suggestions, and rating are all welcome! Please give me your honest opinions people! :) Also guys, I put replies to your comments this week because there were a few questions... and becuase I was totally psyched how many replies I got! XD

gabby
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Ohhh!!!! WRITE MOREEE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

that was good
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

LUV IT! LUV IT! LUV IT! LUV IT! LUV IT! LUV IT!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

LOVE IT :)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

LOVE IT :)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

silvercautious3

aka AgentBreaking424

Hey i right a Amy and Inn story too its called another Amy and Ian story! hers the link pleaes read it!!http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/5152 .P.S. i LOVE THIS STORY
  • Posted at:

silvercautious3 aka AgentBreaking424

Name: Adrienne Cahill. Age: 14

Come to the semi, Dark, semi Bright side..... We have CUPCAKES! 

So I was like-... UNICORNS!

Front sm

purpleunicorn655

aka HorsePurple91

Ok, this is how I think you did...

I ABSOLUTELY LUVE IT!!! I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT!!! CONTINUEEEEEEEEE!!! 
  • Posted at:

purpleunicorn655 aka HorsePurple91

"NO JIMMY PROTESTED!"-Louis

"Simple, but effective"-Harry

"Vas Happenin?" -Zayn

"POTATO!"-Niall 

"123, flick -Liam

CLASSIFIED

I would really like to read more of your work, I think it's great!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

horsemusic78

aka HorseRider40

Gabby plz write more ur really good. I strated a story it doesn't look like it has gotten any views though and untill then  I guess I won't write on here again. Story wise anyway. Any way plz write more.
  • Posted at:

horsemusic78 aka HorseRider40

Major 1D fan.

I get chills when I watch the part where Harry sings his solo in What makes you beautiful, imagining I'm in the place of the girl in the video.

CLASSIFIED

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

write MORE soon!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

write MORE soon!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Great story gabby :) keep going!!

btw thanks for pointing out the more colours button! 

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

KEEP GOING!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

gabby- U r soo welcome :) Oh and im kind of Russian...c my dad is Ukrainian/ Russian but my mom is Canadian. I'm HORRIBLE at Ukrainian! Seriously. My 6 YR. OLD sisters kno way more than me. I live in Canada and always have, so i consider my self Canadian though.
Keep writing plz! Ur story is INCREDIBLE!

~OKSANA
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Chapter Four:

Amy Cahill swore the temperature must have shot up | Amy’s point of view
“Your cousin is a little weird,” Evan says, sliding into the booth, replacing the spot Ian was just sitting in less than two minutes ago.
“You could say that,” I agree. “What are you doing here?”
“Oh, I was just getting some coffee. I told you that, didn’t I? Lucky coincidence that we went to the same café,” Evan smiles. “One sec, Ames, I’m going to order.”
Evan kisses me on the forehead and then rushes over to the counter. I watch as he orders a large caramel frappe with extra whipped topping.  
I wonder what he’s thinking. I mean, he just saw me with a boy. A good looking boy…
I rub my eyes and take a sip of my coffee. My mind clears a little as Evan comes back over.
“It looked like you knew Ian well. Have you met before?” Evan asks me, a certain demanding tone to his voice. Does he think I’m cheating on him? My heart skips a beat. Evan would never think that.
“Ian and I met at a family reunion a few years back,” I say stubbornly. I force myself to calm down. I take in a deep breathe and clear my thoughts with a long sip of my coffee.
Evan shrugs and starts sucking the whipped cream on his frappe with his straw. I watch as Evan slurps the whipped topping, but my mind is still on Ian.
What was Ian going to say? I wonder, letting out a sigh. Could he have been apologizing for before? Maybe he just wanted my Clues but wouldn’t ask for them while Evan, a non-Cahill, was around. What was it that he couldn’t just say it?!
“Ames?” The sound of Evan’s voice snaps me back into reality.
"What?” I blurt out, looking at him.
“I said, are you alright?” Evan grimaces with concern. “You look a little tired.”
“I am,” I reply, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.
“Come on.” Evan says sliding out of the booth and standing up. “Let’s head home. It’s getting late anyway.”  

Amy sat on her desk chair | Amy’s point of view
I login into my e-mail and am shocked to see an e-mail from Ian. It was just a simple “Call me.”  Attached was his phone number.
I look over to my bed and see my cell phone lying there. I open my desk drawer and pull out a paper and a pencil. I scribble Ian’s number down onto the paper and then I toss the pencil onto my desk. I grab my cell phone and run out to my verandah, closing the doors behind me.
I let out a sigh as I peer over the estate below me. Was I making the right decision? Evan was amazing but I knew I could never tell him about the Cahills, or the Clue Hunt, or the Vespers, or anything like that. So Evan and I had a bit of tension recently because of all my lies.  And if Dan ever finds out that I talked with Ian behind his back, he’ll never let me hear the end of it.
But I don’t love Ian… not anymore. Really. And Ian never loved me… I shake my head to clear my thoughts.
My hands fumble on the touchpad as I dial Ian’s number.
“Amy is that you?” Ian says cheerfully.
“Y-yes, it’s m-me.” I stutter. I smack my forehead lightly. Don’t stutter!
“Brilliant! It’s great to hear from you. I’m sorry I left in such a hurry,” Ian apologizes.
“So what were you going to tell me?” I ask him.
“Earlier? I was just going to ask you if you’d – well, if you’d show me around Boston. Natalie and I are going to be here for a while and I’ve got nothing to do so I was hoping that you could show me what you Americans do.” Ian explains.
“You mean like a tour guide?” I say through gritted teeth, utterly annoyed.
“No. Actually no. Not at all,” Ian replies. “More like… a friend.”
I let out something like a gasp.
“A friend?” I repeat. “Y-y-y-yeah, I’d like that.”
“Perfect!” Ian shouts. “Can we meet up tomorrow afternoon?”
“Sure,” I retort.
“Lovely.” Ian adds suavely. Suddenly, I hear a banging noise in the background. I look up, but it’s not on my end of the line.
“Oh shut up, Natalie!” I hear Ian yell. “Sorry, I have to go. Ciao.”
Then there’s a click and the call is disconnected. I grasp my cell phone tightly. My heart beat goes berserk as I step inside the house, plopping myself onto my bed and thinking about what just happened.
Ian Kabra wanted to be friends.
That was new.

Hey everyone!! It's been a while since I've posted, sorry! Thanks for all the feedback guys! You made my day :) And of course, I've got my usual rigmarole of: comment, leave feedback, make suggestions, and rate! Please! It would mean the world to me! :D

@HorseRider40: I couldn't find your story... :\\ Can you give me a link? I really want to read it! :)

gabby 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

decipheringenthusiastic15

aka DecipheringEnthusiastic5

hey gabby plzz keep writing!!...and do check out the story i just wrote about sinead's love life...its named "so,what do you think about sinead's love life??"...and di you see the ending of wolfstorm102's story....its sooo awesome!!...though i was thinking i wont ever end mine...i enjoy writing it soo much!!...
PSi saw your suggestions for my story...i'll try to put them in my story ;) 
  • Posted at:

“If my voice coulreacback to the past, I’ll whisper inyour ea‘oh, darling wish you were here!’”

1 , , 3 ... 16 , 17 , 18