Branch: Janus

boohoo
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

MahinT

"I spent half this moment thinking about the tee shirt you sleep in" –Birdy  

I’ll never forget you Harper.

CLASSIFIED

Poor chinchilla. :( Awesome name for a teddy bear though, Ian. 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

It is probbably Evan!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Ian: Glad you got back on.  Still with that pink sweater..... wow.  I didn't think you were a girly man.  ha ha!  Any how, I happen to believe Sinead about not pulling your weight.  I can see you buying stuff on line, sleeping with your teddy bear (no offence on the Teddy bear, I have a monkey that I still keep on my bed!  But Mr. Button?  Wow.  Interesting name, once again no offence), fighting with Evan and trying to get away from Saladin!  By the way, how is Saladin?  
BRODERICK IS A VESPER?!!!  WOW.  POOR JONAH!!  WHAT WILL HE THINK?!!  IS BRODERICK BEHIND ALL THIS?  DID HE KIDDNAP PHENIOX?  No surpise if he helped.  It would make a ton of sense.  I looked all of these guys up (besides Erasmus, which you are on your death bed if you even mumble that around the Cahill Command center!, and Broderick) and didn't get much.
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU THINK SHEP IS A VESPER!!!  YOU-YOU- I won't get mad at you for that.  You just made an error.
Um... FYI: Hitler is a Vesper!!  Don't know why you are not sure.
Detecvie Corelli?  Yeah.  He is following Amy and Dan........
Dave Speminer?  WOW.  I don't think that Damien is alive, I just think that Dave Speminer is just some one who claims to be Damien.  I mean, if he claimed to be Damien, he would be the top!  Head of everything!  All that power, who wouldn't (besides me, I couldn't take the pressure!) want to pretend to be some one for that?!
Isabel?  Vesper five?  That is not hard to believe.  That would make sense too.  
You think that Evan is a Vesper because he is cheerful?  THEN THAT WOULD ME YOU WOULD THINK THAT I AM A VESPER!  WHICH I AM NOT!  I AM A VERY CHEERFUL PERSON!!!  But, Evan might be a Vesper on OTHER accounts.
TRAITORS?!!   How can I be a traitor?  Just becuase I am not a huge fan of you (sorry, I am Nellie's HUGE fan), doesn't mean I am a traitor!!!  I am working very hard, okay, not very, but I am working hard.  Tonight I have archery, and getting really mad before that will mess up my aim.  
Any how, keep out of trouble, and keep working!  If my Dad saw some one not working very hard, or not working at all, he would say "It's like woring with me crew."  And you don't want to know about his crew!!  Sea ya!
SD36 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

mightyunicorn6

aka AmethystAlliance23

Branch: Tomas

Don't get me wrong, you're doing a great job! I just don't know who is right in this situation. No offense, but I think Sinead is a bit more likable than a boy that just complains about how nobody else is working hard enough.
  • Posted at:

Greetings. I'm dead. And you are?

CLASSIFIED

i like the "cheers you traitors" thing. you don't trust anyone that cheerful i don't trust anyone that spiteful so she sai a couple nasty words get over yourself
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Oh, yeah... This is better...
Well, Evan can be a Vesper like Arthur and your mom... No problem.. But if he try do something with Amy... Please, Ian, punch him for me if this happen... at least he doesn't tried to kill her in Korea in a cave... No offense...
Kisses, cousin.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

i never believe a lucian. besides i will make sure this gets back to jonah. just to annoy you. and youre not at all attractive!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

rubycompass9

aka AdventureAmbitious97

Branch: Lucian

hahaha..... so that means Hamilton said was a lie? but you did sleep with it.....

Anyway... Evan i s really suspicous
  • Posted at:

rubycompass9 aka AdventureAmbitious97

please read my Cahill story PROUD CAHILL!!

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/2598

happy hunger games and may the odds be ever in your favor....

CLASSIFIED

Ian,who are you calling a traitor? This may come as a shock to you but we have minds that actually work. Please dont be so nasty!Sorry Ian but its the awful truth.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

YOU LOOK TERRIBLE I SAY YOU DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE THEY DESCRIBE YOU IN THE BOOKS! WELL AT LEST WORK ON FINDING VESPER 5! I DON'T THINK ENAN IS THAT SMART TO BE VESPER 5 AND DON'T THINK B WIZARD IS TO. SOO LETS SEE HERE I THINK IT IS MILOS VANEK;\\  -JACKY CAHILL

P.S I DON'T THINK YOU ARE ENGLISH ETHER (SAYING THAT WITH A ENGLISH ASCENT):)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wisefire3

aka WiseGadget1

Dont kniw most of these people.
  • Posted at:

Jon

Anton Truthwalker-Level 4

WiseFire3

Madrigal strong.

LucianElite, DartElite Commando, Deputy Leader

IRT Member L

Jon

Anton Truthwalker-Level 4

WiseFire3

TheTrueM

Front sm

bubblypegasus11

aka AdventureArt68

i agree completely especialy evan tolliver
  • Posted at:

bubblypegasus11 aka AdventureArt68

The ones we need to fear are sometimes the closest to us~ Peter Pan 

A daughter of Poisidon who found her way to Neverland.

Front sm

gymnasticsprincess4

aka EkaterinaDragon327

Branch: Ekaterina

Hi Ian. first of all....FORGET ABOUT THE TEDDY BEAR! second, good job collecting information about the vesper master.[whoever it is] i would like to ask how do collect information about them? thirdly, STOP FIGHTING WITH EVAN. but now that i think about evan tolliver is a highly suspected suspect on who is a vesper spymaster. i can even believe YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE A CAHILL AND LET HIM IN THE HOUSE! WHO WOULD DO THAT! DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT ALL THIS TROUBLE THE WHOLE FAMILY[or you] COULD GET INTO. WHAT IF YOU GET KICKED OFF THE LUCIAN BRANCH!?!?[not that i really care]
P.S. we all know you have feelings for amy!
  • Posted at:

Hi I'm Camila AKA gymnasticsprincess4 or EkaterinaDragon327

love Jesus!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Camila+Emily+Katelin=Cahill Four

CLASSIFIED

Can you expain why each one is a suspect.

Cheers... you traitors.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Oh, sure....years, huh? Why do u think Brodrick?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Now first of all, just admit you sleep with the teddy bear.
Secondly, obviously your not pulling your weight because between your useless fights with Evan, you buying tea and sweaters off the internet. Of course your not getting any work done and you want to know why it is simply because you are the laziest thing that ever walked the earth.NUFF,SAID.

P.S: Stoping hating on Evan kay?Let ET&AC LIVE THEIR LIVES
  • Posted at:

Front sm

jadestorm39

aka SapphireGale1

HI! I never said you sleep witha teddy bear! I never believed that. I always thought you were too cool for that.

Vesper 5 is Tolliver. Well, he is either Vesper 3, 4, or 5.... Any of those fit. Keep an eye on him. He's not as clueless as he seems...
  • Posted at:

jadestorm39 aka SapphireGale1

"I would've thought you would have given me the benefit of the doubt," "After all, we do have a considerable history together." -Ian, TNO

CLASSIFIED

Well, as much as i'd like to disagree with you on Evan Tolliver, i do find something off about him. But I do disagree with Brodrick. I do strongly dislike him, but no. Please keep your branch members updated and try not to daydream about Amy too much, I my hate that madrigal but you two are so cut together. 
     We will find Natalie, and the rest.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonlynx297

aka DragonLynx23

Hey thanks Ian!
  • Posted at:

dragonlynx297 aka DragonLynx23

Sir Random, King of the Realm of the Croissants, Knight of the Oval-ish table ;D

Dude! That's SO TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

Atheist

CLASSIFIED

Actually, if you name a stuffed animal, then you most definitly sleep with it!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

what's with the cheers and the traitors!   You are Sooo jelous of Evan.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Broderick Wizard keeps coming up ... he is very suspicious, indeed. But you're right, Jonah would be crushed if his only family other than the kidnapped Phoenix was a Vesper.

Wait ... did you just think of- SOMEONE ELSE?! Whoa ...

P.S. Mr. Buttons sounds adorable- I mean, omnious, and totally justified. Yeah. Just the name whispered on the wind- MR. BUTTONS- sends chills down my spine (It's okay, I bet the others have their share of embarressing secrets, too. I know I do).
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

ha ha you DO sleep with a teddy bear
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

you are pulling around your wieght ian
  • Posted at:

Front sm

emeraldsnake68

aka CatRose13

Sure, Ian, you don't sleep with a teddy bear (keep telling yourself that) Anyways, I totally think Evan shouldn't be trusted. I have an idea, let's hang him by his toes above a toxic fire and drop a bunch of wild cactus on him that are stuffed with TWO grenades in it. Come on, who's with me on this, oh, and let's stuff his mouth with Hamilton gym socks.
  • Posted at:

Angel

What if... Call of Duty was rated E? Think about it.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

CLASSIFIED

P.S.
I wonder if it IS Tolliver!He IS sorta annoying.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Oh yeah this is very better...
Well, Evan can be a Vesper like your mom or like Arthur... No problem... But if he try to do something with Amy please Ian punch him for me... Know, at least, he doesn't tried to kill her in Korea in a cave... No offense...
Kisses, cousin.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I think it is Evan Tolliver.

I am a Half Tomas and Half Madrigal
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Tsk,tsk,Ian!To think...hmph!I'm no traitor!You on the other hand...well,Amy can vouch for me there!Mr.Buttons?PLEASE!Does Natalie know that?Luke's underpants,Ian!You shouldn't have told us that...!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

vivaciousrider3

aka VivaciousReader1

Ian, just admit that you still sleep with mr. buttons. still, won't he get all lonely in that display case? he's probably calling for you now.
Anyway, back to buisness. Thank you for saving us the time instead of us looking on wikipedia for v5. I'll look further into it.

-Tasy
P.S. How exactly are we traitors?! 
  • Posted at:

TasniaCahill

2009 - 2016 ~ Cahill forever and always

Front sm

aquawolf504

aka AquaWolf324

I really don't think being too cheerful is a reason to put Evan down as a suspect. Plus you hate his guts because he's dating Amy and u like Amy. And sure Mr. Buttons doesn't sleep with u. NOT!
  • Posted at:

Hannah Cahill

Job description: Cahill, Writer, Pure Awesomesauce

CLASSIFIED

Nice accusations. I'm not completely sure you should accuse Evan yet, and how are you doing your research, anyone with half a brain could,ve come up with a list of names that strange! Of course your not trying!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Nice accusations. I'm not completely sure you should accuse Evan yet, and how are you doing your research, anyone with half a brain could,ve come up with a list of names that strange! Of course your not trying!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

pizzaangel9

aka LivelyJade1

Yay it's you!!! You do realize you and Amy belong with each other, don't you? Kick Evan out of the picture! Come on!!! Make Amy jealous!!! Do SOMETHING!!! We can't let Amy and Evan end up together! It would be like ketchup and banannas together!
 Get a MOVE ON!!! Also, good work with the Vesper prob.
  • Posted at:

pizzaangel9 aka LivelyJade1

Be confident, be strong, be kind, be yourself

Loki: I am a god, you dull creature, and I will not be bullied by...

*Hulk repeatedly smashes Loki*

Hulk: Puny God

CLASSIFIED

That the only reason you'd like to believe Evan's a traitor, Ian? *wink*
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Well, there is nothing wrong with someone your age sleeping with a teddy bear! Mr. Buttons isnt a very creative name for it though. Erasmus? Name sounds familiar.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Oh typical! Typical bloody Ian! We all know you're working hard but you overexaggerate! There's nothing wrong with cuddly stuffed animals......(that is if they're specially altered for covert operational uses) and don't you think seen as how Broderick Wizard loves Jonah so much he wouldn't be a suspect?..............unless Jonah too is a Vesper!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I dont think it is bodrick wizard. he care about jonah too much put him in danger. i dont think evan would betray Amy but maybe thats why Evan is so desperate to keep amy under his sight. I dont know anything about the others. I hope for your sake it evan. you can date amy then!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dolphinfairy49

aka AmethystDolphin84

You admit to slepping with a teddy bear!
Who are Luna Amato, Milos Vanek, and Katja Mavel?
  • Posted at:

dolphinfairy49 aka AmethystDolphin84

jessicajessicajessicajessicajessica

, 2 , ... 8 , 9 , 10