Front sm

darkmonkey21

aka MysteryAgent127

Branch: Lucian

Chapter 1 You're Dead

I'm not sure when exactly I became self-aware, I just suddenly did. I didn't have any memories, but it didn't bother me to much because I had worse things to worry about than some memories. I couldn't see, couldn't hear, couldn't smell, couldn't taste, couldn't feel.

I'm not sure where I am, if I'm standing or sitting, if I was alone or not. It was scary, yet somewhat relaxing at the same time. I'm not sure how long I stayed in this state since I had no way to tell time, but I'm pretty sure I've been here awhile. I grew used to the infinite darkness that surrounded me.

Then there was a light, if you can call it a light, that appeared in the darkness. It was a pinprick of light, so small I barely could see it. The only reason I even noticed was because that small pinprick stood out against the darkness that I've become so accustomed to.

Curious, I moved towards this light. Actually I might not have been moving at all since I didn't know how to the move, so the light was coming towards me and getting bigger the closer it got. It got so big that it took over the darkness completely. Even though I couldn't feel, I felt that this light was unnatural.

I sat up, gasping for breath. I looked around for the first time in forever and saw that I was sitting on a metal medical table. Had I been asleep? Was that why I had been surrounded darkness?

"Good, you're finally awake! Do you remember your name?"

I jumped in surprise, I hadn't noticed the man in the white lab coat standing in the room. On a closer inspection I noticed he looked too young to be a doctor. His wavy blond hair, pearly white teeth, pefectly tanned skin, and toned muscles made him look more like a surfer dude than a doctor.

"DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND. ENGLISH?" he asked slowly, talking to like he thought I was an idiot.

"I speak english." my voice sounded weird, dry and scratchy.

The surfer dude smiled at me,"Good! Well back to my earlier question, do you remember your name?"

My name? I suddenly realized that I don't know my name, or anything about myself for that matter. Just like when I was in the darkness, I have no memories, but now it really did worry me. Who am I? What happened to my memories?

One look at my face told the man everything,"Ah, so you don't remember. Don't worry, I'll just give you a name until you remember your's."

I'm not sure I want this strange guy to give me a name, but I figured I might as well let him since it would be confusing if I didn't have a name to be called by. I don't want someone to just call me "Hey you!" or "Whatshisface". Having a name would make things easier.

The doctor reached over and picked something from my ear. He held it up for me to see, a maggot. I hadn't even realized that there was a maggot crawling around in my ear. The thought made me sick.

"I'm going to call you Maggot." surfer dude announced.

He didn't even give me the chance to protest before he wrote my new name down in his notebook.

"Where am I? What happened to me? Why can't I remember anything?" I asked.

"You're at my place, bro. I'm not sure what happened to you, my guess is that you drowned. I found you washed up on shore just in time. You're lucky that rigor mortis hadn't started yet when I found you or you'd be as stiff as a plank of wood. Also I believe not having any memories is called amnesia. You'll get them back over time- maybe."

"I want my memories back n-" I suddenly stopped. Drowned? Rigor mortis? Aren't those terms that are used for when a person dies.

"Ah, I see you've realized that you're dead. Congrats! You're the first zombie successfully made in the last few centuries!" The surfer guy beamed at me.

I felt like I was going to puke.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Alabaster The guy hiding in the Storage Closet.

Old Man Jenkins The old guy who will rule the world! BAZOOKA!

Last Breath: /175182

After The Flames: /95234

Before The Freeze: /121375

WE BACK!!!!!! BAZOOKA!!!!!!!

Front sm

beastlystranger5

Branch: Janus

This is incredible thus far! Please continue soon!

• Posted at:

Beast

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

This is intresting?

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

cobrahurricane180

-barfs-

YUCK! HE'Z A ZOMBIE!

• Posted at:

#FACTOID FRIDAY

!Stampycat Fan and TDM Fan!

I'm an Arcade master! Take that, Jedi Scum!-Fire 

BOOYAHKASHA!!!

Luke Skywalker

MLG BRO!

#Like A Boss

-sniff- # Never Pick A Dandelion...

Front sm

writerbookworm21

Best/least ridiculous zombie story I've ever heard.

• Posted at:

Veronica bookworm Titaniac Swiftie

I've had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.

~Long Live (Taylor Swift)

Front sm

commandercyclone20

aka AdorableAlliance2

Branch: Ekaterina

Um...

• Posted at:

I have left the forums forever. I'll miss everybody. Goodbye. :(

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

"Ah, I see you've realized that you're dead. Congrats! You're the first zombie successfully made in the last few centuries!" I was like wut wot ok.

- Faye

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

i am water; soft enough to offer life; tough enough to drown it away 

Front sm

hurricanefire47

Me:*Read the last 5 sentences of this story.*

Me:Ookay................

• Posted at:

~Hurricane~

It was lost long ago...

Front sm

darkmonkey21

aka MysteryAgent127

Chapter 2 I'll Take My Brains With Ketchup

Zombie. I'm a zombie.

The thought made me sick. I looked over myself, checking for any sign of decay. Nothing, just smooth pale skin. I looked in a mirror and noticed I looked nothing like a zombie. The only things abnormal about how I looked were the dark rings around my eyes that made me look like I haven't slept in years and my lips were a slightly blue color.

"Dude you weren't dead long enough before I turned you into a zombie to even start decaying." the surfer doctor said.

"There was a maggot in my ear! I'm pretty sure maggots love decaying flesh!" I yelled at him.

I wasn't taking this very well. It was a stupid argument, I know, but I was trying to distract myself any way I could from the biggest problem. I'd rather focus on decaying than.... that.

The man motioned to other medical tables that were covered up,"I've been trying to make a zombie for years, of course there will be some maggots crawling around."

I then realized under each of those tarps laid a dead body. I couldn't help myself, I puked. This was all too much to take in. Zombies are just fiction, they only exist in horror stories.

The man walked over to a small kitchen area,"You must be hungry, mostly because you just emptied the last contents of your stomach onto my floor."

Hungry? Yeah I am a little peckish, but I lost my appetite when I saw him come back with a brain on a plate. Zombies eat brains. I'm a zombie now. I eat brains. Unable to stop myself, I threw up again. 

"So I'm guessing it's too early for lunch?" He put the plate down next to me.

I stared at the brain and my mouth began to water against my will. I mentally punched myself, I couldn't eat brains. Eating brains is just so.... i-it's just so wrong!

"Why is this happening to me?" I groaned.

Surfer doctor pulled up a chair next to me,"Sorry, you ended up having to be my guinea pig, kid. When I found your body washed up on shore, I just knew I had to have you. For years I've been digging up graves with no results. You were an easy catch and very fresh, so I took your body back here. Unlike the others, you were a success."

I looked at him strangely,"Who in their right mind would try to bring back the dead?"

Surfer doctor explained to me that a long time ago, thousands of centuries beforehand, a sorcerer spent his life dedicated to bringing the dead to life so that he could revive his dead son. The sorcerer died, unable to raise the dead, but another sorcerer took his notes and succeeded.

For centuries zombies were pretty popular with sorcerers, ut became outlawed because someone complained that zombies were unethical. Making zombies was illegal and no new zombies were made for over 7 centuries, until me.

"If making zombies is illegal, then why did you even try?"

The guy frowned in thought,"Honestly I don't know, pure curiosity I guess."

It had to be more than just pure curiosity, no one would ever spend so much time and effort into doing something illegal only because they were curios. There was more than he was letting on, I knew it. Not knowing what he would do if I pushed the matter even farther, I let it drop.

My stomach growled, and my eyes looked straight at the brain next to me. Now that I'm a zombie, I'll have to eat brains sometime. I didn't want to eat it, but my stomach over ruled my humanity.

Reluctantly I turned to the surfer doctor,"Give me some ketchup."

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonamber1247

Awesome!I'll like more!

• Posted at:

Gryffirin

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." 

Knowledge itself is never dangerous, it is how that knowledge is used that is dangerous

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

W-wot, ketchup? O-Ok.

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

sharkboots9

I'm just replying to this so i can come back to it later tonight. :)

~shark

• Posted at:

I am a Christian

Super

Heroic

Awesome

Real-life

Kid

#LetTheCircleBeUnbroken 

I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH

Front sm

beastlystranger5

Very original, very entertaining. I love it. -grins-

• Posted at:

Beast

Front sm

dragoncooking75

I like it! Keep going!

• Posted at:

My name is Devin and I like Narwhals

Lucian AMBASSADOR 

Quin Winterdagger and Freja the Penguin

"INCONCEIVABLE!"

"We'll need grit, spit, and a whole lotta duct tape."

#BRIT-FUFF-FUFF #VOLDYIAN 

NARWHALS RULE THE WORLD!!!

Front sm

darkmonkey21

aka MysteryAgent127

Chapter 3 I Have Hypno-Drool

If anyone ever told you that brains were delicious then they were lying. Even without my memories, I knew that it was the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten. Then ketchup did little to mask the taste. I nearly threw up for a third time.

Somehow I was able to down it all. It satisfied my hunger at the very least. I didn't ask where he got it from, honestly I didn't want to know how one acquires a brain. Deep down though I already knew that he got it through some illegal means.

After lunch, surfer doctor took off his lab coat and said,"Come on, Maggot, I have a few errands to run."

I feared that by errands he meant digging up some graves, but no, instead we drove into town, stopping at a thrift shop.

"What do you have to do here?" I asked, curious.

"You may be a zombie, but you can't spend your whole life- I mean undeath- wearing that."

I noticed what I was wearing for the first time. Bright blue swimming trunks, a stained gray t-shirt, and a pair of sand caked sandals. I looked like I had spent my day on the beach, which I probably had since I supposedly drowned in the ocean.

Surfer doctor gave me some money and told me to get whatever I liked. I wondered why he was being so nice to me, then it hit me, he needs to keep me on his good side. I'm the only zombie he's ever successfully created, and by being nice to me he's keeping me around for whatever reason he wanted to make a zombie for in the first place,

I should have ran right then, but I wasn't confident that I'll be able to survive by myself for very long. Reluctantly, I took the money and bought myself a dark green hoodie, a pair of jeans, old socks, and a pair of converse with holes in them. Before I left the store I swapped my trunks and sandals for the jeans and sneakers. 

I got back into the car to find surfer doctor jamming out to the radio. It would have been almost historical if he wasn't the guy who brought me back to life.

"So what now?" I asked.

"We're going to test out your zombie powers." he replied.

He never said anything after that even though I badgered him with questions. Zombie powers? I didn't even know zombies had powers. Aren't zombies just mindless bodies craving brains?

That last part wasn't completely true, I wasn't mindless that's for sure. If the mindless thing wasn't true then it could be possible for zombies to have powers. 

Surfer doctor parked the car on the side of the road. We got out and I followed him into an abandoned ally way, that wasn't as abandoned as I had originally thought.

A dirty homeless man laid under a cardboard box, fast asleep. My first that was, what does a homeless guy have to do with zombie powers?

"Ok, bite him." surfer doctor told me casually.

"Nuh-uh! No way will I do that!" I shouted at him.

Surfer doctor gave me a weird look,"Is it because he's dirty? I have some wipes in my car if you sanitize him first."

"W-wha? No! I won't bite him cause I don't want to start a zombie apocalypse!  I refuse to do it!"

He laughed,"Zombie apocalypse? Is that what you think will happen if you bite him?"

"Well yeah, don't zombies turn humans into zombies when they bite them?"

"It's impossible. Zombies are dead raised back to life, you can't turn someone already living into a zombie. Only sorcerers can make zombies and it took me years to raise you to life." he answered.

"Oh," I muttered,"Then why do you want me to bite him?"

"When zombie saliva gets into someone's blood stream, then that zombie can temporarily control that person. The person won't have any memories afterwards and will be completely unharmed- well mentally at least, they might get physically hurt."

It was a relief to know that I won't be the cause of the apocalypse. Surfer doctor nodded at me to go ahead and bite the homeless guy. I felt sorry for the guy, but now knowing he'll be fine, I went in for the bite.

• Posted at:

Front sm

darkmonkey21

aka MysteryAgent127

That was supposed to say 'The ketchup did little to mask the taste. I nearly threw up for a third time.' not 'Then ketchup did little to mask the taste. I nearly threw up for a third time.' 

• Posted at:

Front sm

darkmonkey21

aka MysteryAgent127

BAZOOKA!

• Posted at:

Front sm

beastlystranger5

Hypno-Drool. -grins- I love it. Please, continue!

• Posted at:

Beast

Front sm

darkmonkey21

aka MysteryAgent127

I don't have time right now, but I'll post the next chapter either tonight or tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonphoenix2990

Great story Al! ...*glares at Jenkins and taunts him*

• Posted at:

Megan

I am a Vir Requis!

As the leaves fall upon our marble tileys, as the breeze rustles the birches beyond our columns, as the sun gilds the mountains above our halls--know, you are home. Requiem! May our wings forever find your sky.

Front sm

darkmonkey21

aka MysteryAgent127

Chapter 4 Toasted Sorcerer

For the last hour I've made the homeless man do crazy things like hop on one foot, do cartwheels, ride down the sidewalk in grocery cart and sing Let It Go (Even though I can't remember anything, this song popped into my head). 

After the guy came to his senses, he chased me and surfer doctor off thinking we were going to mug him. We stopped running at a dog park, when we realized the homeless guy had quit chasing us.

Catching my breath, I laughed,"I hate to admit it, but that was actually fun."

Surfer doctor flashed his perfect teeth at me,"Wait until you see what else you can do."

I can do more than just hypno-drool? If any of my other powers turn out to be as cool as as hypo-drool, then I might not mind being a zombie. Of course there's still that problem with having to eat brains, but it could be worse.

"So how's day one of zombification, Maggot?" he asked on the way back to the car.

I honestly didn't know how to answer. Without my memories I have no way to compare if my life beforehand was better than this or not. Then I also didn't want to say it was good because that may give surfer doctor leverage over me.

The only answer I gave him was a shrug.

"You'll change your mind once you see some of the other cool things zombies can do." 

I could understand the hypno-drool being a zombie power since it sorta ties in with that myth that zombies can turn others into zombies with just a bite, but what other kind of powers do zombies have? I suddenly pictured myself as Superman flying over the town.

"What kind of powers do zombies have anyw...." I started, but stopped short when I saw a tow truck pulling surfer doctor's car away.

"MY CAR!" He shouted.

I guess he forgot to put coins in the meter.

"If I was you, Errol Flame, the car would be the least of my concerns." A voice said behind us.

We turned around to see a man in a black suit standing behind us. His focus was completely on the surer doctor, who I'm guessing is actually named Errol Flame. Errol's face fell and shoulders slumped like he had just been caught red handed.

"Did you not think we would find out?" the man asked,"We've been onto you for awhile, but never actually thought you be successful."

Errol leaned down and whispered in my ear,"Run. I'll find you when I'm safe."

I stared at him in shock. He cursed under his breath as suddenly more men in black suits appeared. I had no idea what was going on, but figured it had something to do with Errol illegally raising me from the dead.

Errol gave me a shove,"RUN!"

I did as he said and took off. Most of the men focused on Errol while two of them came after me. I almost didn't look back, almost, but I did and deeply regretted it.

The men around Errol encircled him, trapping him. I watched in horror as they got closer to him he bursted into flames. The men had got away in time with only a few burns, but Errol had been in the center of the explosion. There was no way he could have survived,

Then I was hit with a high voltage electricity. My knees went weak and I was on the ground before I even knew what hit me. The two men who chased me now stood over my body. Right before I lost consciousness, I noticed that they didn't have a taser, their fingers were crackling with electricity.

• Posted at:

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Holy mother of dancing walnuts...

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

amberangel968

My future thanksgiving dinner:

*Hands clasped*

"I pray for Modi.I pray for alabaster's new future chapter to come out."

• Posted at:

My life

I a

A headstrong fashionista & A  replica of Katniss

You're probably wondring where the end is 

Front sm

bookishsparrow17

You're a great writer. Write, Ally, write!

Chapter One- *shudders* *blinks* 

Chapter Two- Oh my..... That actually sounds fun...

Chapter Three- what Faye said. What Faye said. 

• Posted at:

Mikaela aka Micky

Been cranking out posts since 12-17-14

still an emo

last grasp at what we had

Front sm

darkmonkey21

aka MysteryAgent127

Sorry I've been out of town this weekend. I'll post the next chapter tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberangel968

Ally????*raises eyebrow*

• Posted at:

My life

I a

A headstrong fashionista & A  replica of Katniss

You're probably wondring where the end is 

Front sm

darkmonkey21

aka MysteryAgent127

There have been multiple nicknames for me, Ally is just one of them.

• Posted at:

Front sm

darkmonkey21

aka MysteryAgent127

Chapter 5 I'm Innocent I Tell You

I woke up in pain, feeling like I had been struck by lightning. Oh yeah, I sorta was. The memories of what happened came flooding back to me. Errol was killed and I got electrocuted.

I sat up, ignoring a searing pain in my head, I took in my surroundings. I was in a small gray rom, the only things that stood out was the uncomfortable bed I was sitting on and a toilet in the corner. There was no door.

I'm not sure how I got here with there being no door, but there had to be some way out of here. I got up, brushing my hand over the walls looking for some kind of secret passage or switch. As far as I could tell there was none.

Then the walls started to rumble, making me fall back onto my butt. The wall began to move, opening wide enough for a person to walk through.

One of those black suit guys came into the room. I recognized him as the one who first approached me and Errol when we saw the car being towed away.

"I'm Reed North. Do you know why you're here?" he asked, his voice sounding stiff and robotic.

"I don't even know where here is, let alone why I'm here." I replied.

He sighed, exasperated,"This is one of the few supernatural prisons in the world. You've been arrested for being an illegal zombie."

I jumped to my feet,"It's not my fault I'm a zombie! I didn't ask to be raised from the dead! You can't arrest me for something I had no control over, I'm innocent!"

Mr. North waited until I was done fuming,"No one is holding you guilty. We're keeping you here until we can figure out what to do with you. We can't exactly let you loose back in the human world. In the mean time we'd like you to help us with our investigation on Errol Flame."

I didn't trust Errol farther than I could throw him, but at least he never zapped me with lightning or locked me in a cell. I felt like I should have at least some loyalty to him since he did raise me from the dead, Anyway these guys killed him, I won't trust murderers.

"You killed Errol. No way will I help you."

Mr. North stifled a laughed,"Is that what you think?" He broke out into a fit of laughter.

Another man in a black suit came in and handed Mr. North a piece of paper. Mr. North calmed down, scanning over the paper. He looked back at the other man and gave him a single nod. The other man left.

"I just received word from the council. They've decided what to do with you." he said solemnly.

If my heart was still beating, I'd have no doubt that it would have been pounding so hard that it would leap from my chest. The way he sounded made it seem like I was a stray puppy that no one wanted so they were going to throw me to the pound.

"You're still a minor so you are expected to go to school. The School of the Undead will be restarting classes from summer break next week. The council wants to enroll you there."

School? They want me to attend school? I was expecting anything other than that. They weren't going to lock me away, execute me, or experiment on me, but send me to school. That honestly surprised me more than anything.

"What will happen if I don't want to attend?" The question flying out of my mouth before I had too much time to think.

Mr. North gave me a deadly glare,"You don't get a choice in the matter."

And that was that.

• Posted at:

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Well beaver dams, I was just beginning to like Errol... :/

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

analyzingdragon340

bookmark!

• Posted at:

COOKIE!

CROOK!

I believe in magic and I'm not afraid to say it

Choose Kindness

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives only one.

- George R. R. Martin

#Together

#Remeber

#PrayForPEACE

Front sm

bookishsparrow17

I already go to the School of the Undead. Middle school. :P

(font change??!?! At least when I type)

• Posted at:

Mikaela aka Micky

still an emo

Front sm

darkmonkey21

aka MysteryAgent127

Chapter 6 I Ride The Magic School Bus

It's been almost a week since I became a zombie and was arrested. Each day someone would bring me a brain mixed in with normal food. I was glad that I could barely taste the brains, those things tasted horrible. 

The week passed by very slowly. Besides them taking me out of the cell to question me, I never left the cell. It was dull week of staring at the wall.

Then the wall opened once more, but it didn't feel like when they came to bring food or question me. This time was different, I could feel it in my gut.

Mr. North came in followed by two other black suits. One of them was carrying a green duffel bag. Across the top of the bag was my name written in sharpie.

He handed me the bag,"We'll be taking you to the school's pick up point. In that bag is a few change of clothes and other necessities provided by the council."

They didn't give me time to look in the bag before leading me out of the building to a black van parked on the curb. It was in the middle of the night and no one was around. We got in the van and drove off.

I didn't recognize the area, but then again it's hard to recognize anything when you don't have any memories. The van came to a stop across the road from a cemetery.

I got out with the duffel bag slung over my shoulder. Mr. North leaned out the window, handing me a crisp white business card with his name and number printed in black ink.

"Call me if you have any problems."
     "You're just going to abandon me in a cemetery?" I asked, utterly shocked that they were just going to leave me here.

"The bus will arrive in a few minutes. I don't think you want the other students to see you holding my hand like a little kid on his first day of school." he snorted.

I felt my face burn red. I sounded like a coward for wanting them to stick around. For some reason I didn't want anyone to think I was a baby, especially Mr. North.

I shoved the business card into my pocket,"Fine, but don't expect me to call you."

As I stormed away from the van he called out,"Don't fail!"
      I ignored him as I leaned up against the wrought iron fence surrounding the cemetery. They left leaving me alone for a few minutes.

If I wanted to I could run right now, there's no one here to stop me. But just like when I was with Errol, I doubted my survival chances. There's no way I can get brains by myself; the thought just made me sick.

While I was lost in thoughts of running away, a yellow school bus landed on the road in front of me. That's right, I said landed. The bus came down from the sky, appearing through the clouds, and landed on the road.

"Wahh!!" I shouted out and fell back on my butt,

The doors opened and a fat bus driver peered down at me,"You getting on, kid, or not? I've got a busy night and want to get this over with quickly."

I got up, hoisting the duffel bag up, I climbed into the bus that could somehow magically fly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonfire1103

aka StrongDragon58

DO YOU REALIZE HOW GOOD THIS STORY IS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? JEEZ BAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Fight 'till blood and work too hard,

I'll live each moment breathlessly.

I have no time to give or waste

While I construct my legacy.

Front sm

bookishsparrow17

Thank you. Now I'm singing that song. -_-

• Posted at:

Mikaela aka Micky

still an emo

Front sm

bookishsparrow17

Also, why are they making him eat brains when he obviously does not want to? I know in the second chapter his "mouth watered inevedebly" but....why not just give him a pizza....dude....

• Posted at:

Mikaela aka Micky

still an emo

Front sm

darkmonkey21

aka MysteryAgent127

Well with all the powers and stuff (More powers will be appearing later on) he gets from being a zombie there has to be a few downsides about it. In my story zombies must have brains to survive, it's a big necessity to them like water is to us. He can still eat normal food, but he has to have at least a little bit of brains each day. A big influence on the brain eating idea came from the show iZombie, how Liv must eat brains to stay sane and to see visions that help solve murder cases. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon340

Woah. This is so awesomesauce!

• Posted at:

COOKIE!

CROOK!

I believe in magic and I'm not afraid to say it

Choose Kindness

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives only one.

- George R. R. Martin

#Together

#Remeber

#PrayForPEACE

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Ahh, so it's like the vampires from Owari no Seraph. *sigh* Poor Mika. O_O Yes, I relate stuff like this to anime.

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

bookishsparrow17

Ally-I once saw an ad for Izombie... I thought it was a play on Apple... Sounds interesting... I may watch...

• Posted at:

Mikaela aka Micky

still an emo

Front sm

dragoncooking75

This is my new favorite story! I love it! Keep it up!

• Posted at:

My name is Devin and I like Narwhals

Lucian AMBASSADOR 

Quin Winterdagger and Freja the Penguin

"INCONCEIVABLE!"

"We'll need grit, spit, and a whole lotta duct tape."

#BRIT-FUFF-FUFF #VOLDYIAN 

NARWHALS RULE THE WORLD!!!

1 , , 3 , 4