Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Branch: Lucian

Disclaimer: This is a on the spur story, not one that was thought out ahead of time, so like most of my stories this one will probably not be the best around. With that said please enjoy reading this story for what it is.

The story will begin in the next post on this thread, and that'll be tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

aka WrestlingReading2

(30) Nickname: Rad - 8818

i might not be on very much, I am not working on a book titled Nina Down Under

Front sm

hazedragon363

Awesome idea! That sounds really cool!

My name's Haze, by the way. You are like an MB legend or something, though.

• Posted at:

HAZE

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Nice to meet you Haze, you can call me Rad! Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not a MB Legend.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

And I got this idea from AgentClue77.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

scarletmoonrise57

Branch: Ekaterina

That's a great idea! I wear glasses by the way. So, one day I was sitting on the porch, and I realized that no one will ever be able to see things exactly like I do without my glasses. 

• Posted at:

My name is Elizabeth.

#Proud Catholic

"Being a hero doesn't always mean going to war...... Sometimes it just means sayin' you don't like pie when there ain't enough to go around."

-Anonymous

Front sm

scarletmoonrise57

My mom's an eye doctor, by the way.

• Posted at:

My name is Elizabeth.

#Proud Catholic

"Being a hero doesn't always mean going to war...... Sometimes it just means sayin' you don't like pie when there ain't enough to go around."

-Anonymous

Front sm

footballblizzard85

AWESOMESAUCE! (And cool nachos).   

• Posted at:

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Cool, I also wear glasses

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

commandercyclone20

aka AdorableAlliance2

Me, too. I can't see anything without my glasses. Without my glasses, I have to hold a book about two inches away so I can read it.

• Posted at:

I have left the forums forever. I'll miss everybody. Goodbye. :(

Front sm

commandercyclone20

aka AdorableAlliance2

I meant that that's the closest to my eyes I can read a book without my glasses. Farther away, and the words go all blurry. Sorry for yelling.

• Posted at:

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

This is the story of how I found out something truly amazing, a new world full of possibilities. But first I should probably tell you a little bit about myself right? Well here goes:

My name is Razor, I know odd name but it's the one that my parents gave me, so no getting around it. I'm what you might call short, just under 5 feet 6 inches tall, I'm by far the shortest kid in my class of giants, like literal giants. They make me feel even shorter considering how much taller they all look while we're sitting in the chairs and my feet don't even touch the floor. 

I have brown eyes, black hair my skin is so pale that you might say that I look ghostly, if you meant that I looked the same color as a ghost. I'm always wearing black clothing because of how cold it is here in Alaska. The black coloring of the clothes makes my pale skin stand out even more, and not to mention it, but I wear these silly looking rounded rim frames, yes I wear glasses. They're black like my clothes and the lenses are so big, that they look like something out of a bad 1980's movie, that the Dad in the movie would wear.

Well I was getting dressed like usual on a normal day, I ate breakfast like I usually do, and after making sure that all of my school work is in my bag I make sure that I'm not forgetting anything, but before I take off for School I realize that I don't have my glasses, but I shrug that off thinking that I won't need them just to copy what the teacher is saying in class down for notes. And that's when the first strange and peculiar thing happened I walked out of the door, and saw a dragon, it wasn't really doing much, but it was taking a nap on the roof of my neighbor's car. I blinked and looked again, but the dragon was still there, just curled up and taking a nap. 

I rubbed my eyes and began making my way to School thinking that maybe I was still tired, 'yeah that had to be it!' I thought proud of myself, but then something else strange almost ran right into me, it was a person. Judging from the clothes it was a guy, but the strange thing was that he had fur, like everywhere and he was chasing after a cat. I managed to sidestep the dog-person. 'Guess people dress up for Halloween earlier and earlier' I thought, remembering how early I used to dress up, well before I outgrew Halloween that is.

I'm going to stop here and write the next part down tomorrow.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

agentclue77

AWESOME!

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Pretty good. The plot is really creative and original, giving the readers constant interest. Keep up the good work!! XD Out of topic, but WHY DOES YOUR CHARACTER COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING 5'6" WHEN I MYSELF AM 4'9"??!! *sigh*

- Faye

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

i am water; soft enough to offer life; tough enough to drown it away 

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

5"6 is actually short, I should know being 5"6 myself.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

I saw some more weird stuff the rest of the way to School, one of them being what looked like a tall guy with long arms and legs wearing all black and a top hat walking what looked like a mix between octopus and a dog? He noticed me staring, tipped his top hat and went on his merry old way.

When I got to School it just kept getting weirder and weirder. When I first got their I went to the cafeteria to get a bite to eat, nothing much, just an orange. And I saw what looked like a fairy and a troll having an argument over the merits of pixie dust, while in the background an old looking man wearing a long robe with a great long white beard was chatting with woman with green skin who when blinking instead of closing up and down, her eyelids went from side to side.

"Hey Razor, about time you got to School." A person said behind me thumping me hard on the back, the guy who can't control himself is my childhood friend, Justin. I turn around to see my best friend standing there, and stop dead in my tracks. Because what i'm seeing in front of me can't be the same guy that I've been friends with for all of these years.

Standing in front of me wearing baggy jeans with holes ripped in them at the knees, his shoes (what I can see of them) are big white and blue clown looking shoes. He has a dark blue hoody on, the hood of which is up over his head, covering up most of his face. Not that it seems that he needs the hood to hide his face, because he has long black hair covering the top of his face, the only part clearly visible is the lower part of his mouth. His nose is crooked looking, and even though his mouth is half closed in a smile, barely visible are what look like sharp canines. 

"Razor it's about time you got here." Justin said again, hitting me on the shoulder, "I was getting bored talking to you know who all morning, maybe you can handle what she has to say, but...." He stops and looks over his shoulder, which can't be too easy seeing as what he's currently wearing. He leaned in closer to me, motioning me to lean my head down, despite feeling unsettled by what I've been seeing I ablidge. "Listen, you go and talk with her for a bit okay." He then clapped me on the shoulder and went to get something from the fruit section of the free breakfast. 

I was feeling unsure of what I'd find staring back at me when I went to talk to her, but I was also feeling intrigued by what I might find there. So screwing up my courage, I began making my way over to her.

I'll end this part here, and write the next part Sunday!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

analyzingdragon340

Branch: Janus

Wow! Cool idea for a story!

• Posted at:

COOKIE!

CROOK!

I believe in magic and I'm not afraid to say it

Choose Kindness

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives only one.

- George R. R. Martin

#Together

#Remeber

#PrayForPEACE

Front sm

softballkitten12

Branch: Tomas

I'm tall for my age. It's so awkward being the tallest in gym class...and English...and Art. And Strings. #5'6"

• Posted at:

I am Reyna 

This too shall pass”

Since April 17 2014

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

ISB: It's Sunday Baby!

Well it took me a few moments, but I finally made it to the place that she should be. But i looked around and couldn't see her anywhere. "Hey Razor." A familiar voice said and turning to look in the direction that it came from I can't really see the person I was expecting to see. Instead of the girl with short red haid, freckled bespectacled face, dress with a long skirt that went down to just above the top of her shoes, was a instead is a beautiful girl with shoulder length blond hair, bright energetic looking blue eyes, clear tanned face, she's wearing fashion forward clothes, a bright red top, and black pants. And instead of standing a little shy of being the same height as me, she's about a foot shorter, so 4 foot 9 inches?

"Hey Cynthia, have you done anything new with your hair?" I asked as I looked at her appearance from top to bottom wondering were to even start with this one. 

"Yeah, I added a pink highlight." She said proudly pointing to the front of her hair, there certainly was what looked like a highlight there, but it was more red then pink. But I just mentally shrugged my shoulders and told her that it looked nice. Cynthia grinned proudly at that and punched me on the elbow. "You know how much I don't like compliments." She said a teasing tone to her voice.

A guy walks up, must be about a head taller then I am, he put his hand on Cynthia's head and smiling said, "I hope you're not making a move on my girlfriend." He looked slightly different from usual, he has a nose ring, and a  tattoo of a triangle with an eye in the middle, a hot on top and what looks like stick people arms and legs.

"Hey nice tattoo, Buddy." I said without thinking and then clamping my mouth shut. They both look at each other and then at me confused. "What tattoo?" Buddy asked confused.

I shook my head, "I must be seeing things." I say before turning around and walking off. But Cynthia yells after me, "Razor where are you going? Get back here and tell me what your talking about!" I turn around, but decide to keep walking as I see Cynthia with her hands on her hips. 'Yep, not going back to get lectured by her again.' I think as I turn tail and take off down a hall. 'What's with all of this weird stuff going on today?'

I'll leave this one here and post the next part on Monday. Hope you enjoy, and don't hesitate to state how you feel. See you in the next part!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

I just realized I said 4'9" HAHA. I meant 4'11". I got confused between inches and decimals that day. :P I'm not that short, psh.

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

This is going to be one of the on the spur of the moment things: I'm skipping some events!

I rushed home after School not waiting for my friends Justin and Cynthia like I usually do, instead as soon as the bell rang I grabbed my school bag and was out the classroom door and out of the School Doors. I wanted to know what that was I kept seeing, was I seeing things that weren't real? Or is something else going on here. On the way home I ran by what looked like a Unicorn driving a mail truck and delivering mail. 

When I got home I ran into the kitchen and seeing Mom and Dad there I begin talking without thinking, "There's a Unicorn delivering the Mail!"

"Razor, where are your glasses?" My Dad said after exchanging a look of some kind with my Mom. I shrug my shoulders not sure where they were at this morning.

"Razor, take a seat please." My Mom said pointing at a chair at the dining room table. "We have something that we need to tell you!"

Sorry this was a short part.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

analyzingdragon340

You just HAD to leave us at a cliffhanger like that?! *wields fryingpan" Shame on you!

• Posted at:

COOKIE!

CROOK!

I believe in magic and I'm not afraid to say it

Choose Kindness

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives only one.

- George R. R. Martin

#Together

#Remeber

#PrayForPEACE

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

I'll be updating this at a later date in this week.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

A unicorn delivering mail. I wonder how I as a parent would react if my kid said something along those lines.

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Truly though that's not the strangest thing that Razor could have said or seen that day.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

bluesparrow63

This is awesome!

• Posted at:

J Gropius

Jamie Kabra

Sheer Cüld

White Colér

Kiara Moonglow

Sarah Potter

Veronica

Evan Potter

Maria Juanita

Cara

Charlie

Leah Johnson

Wren

Zalika Windbound

Lylii Farnette

Amy Lawliet

Amygna Hewley

Jamie out

PEAS!

#BRIT-FUFF-FUFF

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

After hearing what my parents had to say, I had a lot of thinking to do. What did they mean by a curse? And what did they mean when they told me that the glasses were given to them by a magic talking dog that would reappear to my now that I was seeing the magical creatures? Or whatever they are that I have been seeing. Luckily I now have my glasses so I might not see them from now on, or maybe the glasses are going to start weakening? Who knows.

Short update, simply because I needed to update this. I hope the part that is supposed to come before this has been posted!  (Not really, this is an April Fool's Day Prank!)

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

commandercyclone20

aka AdorableAlliance2

You are really good, even without planning this story out.  I would have put stars, but there's no star smiley XD. This is for you:  And this too:  Maybe they'll help you work. (The present has a chalice in it.)

• Posted at:

Front sm

agentclue77

You should write a book.

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Whaaaat?? It's gonna weaken??? *headdesk* Tut, tut, tut, he should never had taken off those glasses.

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

*headdesk* I meant forgotten. He should never had forgotten those glasses. I swear I'm sober. *headdesk*

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

My time off means that this story is .ist likely just going to stop right here and now. Sorry to those who took time to actually pretend that you liked my story. Thank You!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

agentclue77

No one was pretending. This story is one of the best!

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

sapphirehorse149

aka SingingHorse16

I'm 4,9. The doctor says the most I might grow is 5,1. I'm screwed.

• Posted at:

Always remembered.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

So a night passed and it was time for School, I got up put my glasses on and got ready for School. After eating breakfast I walked out of my house and saw an ordinary looking cat sprawled out on top of the car across the street. I waved high to my neighbor and began walking to School. It was a very ordinary walk to School, nothing really stood out.

When I got to School I saw my friends Cynthia, the girl dating Justin the jock, my friends were just as they should be. But things started to go as far from ordinary when a kid I haven't seen before walked up to me and gave me a note, or rather bumped into me rather rudely and in the confusion slipped a note into my school coat. After everything was settled, I pulled the note out and this is what it read:

"I know what you saw yesterday. The answers you were given are lies! If you want the truth, come see me on the roof of the School. Come alone without your glasses."

Cynthia looked at me and asked if anything was wrong, putting on the best smile that I could, I replied with a "No, everything's fine." But on the inside I was wondering how anyone would know about what I saw yesterday. And should I meet whoever slipped me that note?

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

sleepywaffle18

aka AbleSurviving5

Stupid cliffhangers. *mutters a string of swear words*

@Sapphire - YAY. SHORT BUDDIES. *sigh* The doctor said my maximum was 5'3". BUT I WILL NOT BE TAMED. I SHALL GROOOOOOOOOW. I SHALL BECOME TALLLLLL. I SHALL BE 5'6" OR 5'7" OR EVEN 12675'5753575335753575". AND THEN I SHALL LOOK DOWN AT ALL THE TALL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND TELL THEM TO go ride a fluffy narwhal. :3

• Posted at:

faye                                                                                                      

Front sm

cyclonecreek20

The Saddest people smile the brightest~anonymous

• Posted at:

~Cyclone

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Then does that mean that the Happiest People Frown the Darkest? -Rad Schord

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

agentclue77

This is so good! 

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

I'm going to try and make this better.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

I decided to chance the roof top visit, after all why would someone slip me a note to see them on the roof top if they meant me harm? So after the bell rang indicating that it was lunch time I began making my way to the roof top of the School.

Once there I looked out onto the roof of the School, but not seeing anyone I turned thinking that I might have made a mistake or forgot that it was supposed to be after School. Well I took the note out and yes, it did say after School. So I headed down to the Lunch Room to grab a bite to eat. 'I will be going up there after School.'

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

1 , , 3 , 4