Front sm

jadecobra404

Branch: Lucian

Welcome to "Of Kings and Queens", a role play by yours truly. Why? Because Winterfrost107's version died off. Simple enough, really. As for the title... Blame the song "In my arms". Don't know who wrote and performed it, but they are good.

Anyways, anything can happen here really. Forbidden loves (they must follow MB rules), marriages (arranged or otherwise), runaway princes or princesses, you get the idea. Oh, also, this takes place in a fantasy realm.

In this role-play you can be: a knight, a prince, a princess, or what ever else you can think of... Except a king or queen. You cannot start this role-play as a king or queen.

If you were in Winterfrost107's version, and are still interested, I would love to have you guys. You don't even have to change your forms! (Huntingshark154, I would really like you to join)

Here's the form:

name and its meaning:

rank (princess, prince etc.):

looks:

Clothing: (Ladies, unless you are a knight, you cannot wear pants)

personality:

other:

And here's mine:

name and its meaning: Estella (the name of the beautiful yet cold hearted character in Great Expectations by Charles Dickens, it means "Star")

looks: Golden blond hair, long, going down to her hips, and typically in a braid; emerald green eyes; freckled face; pale skinned; tall and slim.

Clothing: Typically wears a brown dress lined with fur (ends at knees), riding boots also lined with fur, and a necklace with a blue pendant in the center. Other clothing will be described in POVs.

personality: Sarcastic, confident, intelligent, kindhearted, can be charming and flirtatious when she needs to be.

other: Has a pet wolf named Luna.

The Role-play will start at a week-long event celebrating Princess Estella's sixteenth birthday. (It's tradition amongst the kingdoms) Almost of the kings and queens want their sons to win her hand, because Estella's kingdom has a strong military system and wonderful goods to trade. 

We'll start when we have.. oh, five people. (I don't count) Have fun!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Cahill Princess Android Demigod Other

I ship Jake with a long walk off a short bridge.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Maya

fifteen

princess--heir to throne in her kingdom

blond hair blue eyes

usually wears dresses but hates them and either flats or heels

rebellious sarcastic smart

she is friends with Estella-She's not the perfect princess her parents want her to be she hates dresses and heels at first her parents made her hang with Estella to see if she would become the perfect princess and have Estella teach me to be that princess but then they became best friends she is also really skilled in archery

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

jadecobra404

Welcome, Thorloki138/ Maya!

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

jadecobra404

Bumppity bump bump.

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

purplepuma241

Branch: Ekaterina

Hm... Can a girl be a knight?... 

• Posted at:

I'm back. So... Keeping up with MB tradition, one must announce this here.

I'll add more later. A bio with some witty or generic phrase.

Please make your merry way onto the next post. *Curtsies and face plants.*

Front sm

jadecobra404

In certain kingdoms, yes. Like Estella's.

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

purplepuma241

Name: Nalia. Meaning: Lioness. 

Rank: Princess who ran away, is now a knight in disguise. Serving for another kingdom. 

Looks: Tan skin, wavy dark hair, green eyes, slim. 

Clothing: When in battle, armour. Otherwise... Simple dress. A bracelet with 3 charms. A star, the sun and the moon. A necklace from her mother, the pendant has the letter 'N' inside her family crest;A lion, with glowing red eyes. 

Personality: Intelligent, kind, calculating, artistic, free spirited and peaceful.

Other: Is the 'Lost Princess'... More like the runaway, o_o. Left her kingdom seeking adventure and thrill. Excels in sword fighting and archery.   

Oi... This is my first ever role play here. >.> And I've been here for a year. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

jadecobra404

Welcome, Purplepuma241/ Nalia! I'm honored to be in your first role play. 

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

musicapollo20

Guess I'll try this. Form will come later.

• Posted at:

« Charity »

so we raise our glass, pretend we're fine

i had a dream that you were mine

this ain't odysseus' odyssey.

it's a shame we're not soulmates

“A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?”

Front sm

purplepuma241

Thanks Maddie! ... You can call me Kim or Puma if you want. :) 

• Posted at:

Front sm

elbowbast1

name and its meaning: Ace ("The Best one")

rank (princess, prince etc.): Prince but he doesn't act proper at ALL and is basically a disgrace to his family

looks: Messy blond hair, mischievous hazel eyes, VERY fit, Tan (A look that makes girls LOVE him XD)

Clothing: A tattoo that covers his back with a lion shape, always goes shirtless, wears comfortable pants NEVER jeans

personality: A bit arrogant, a rebel, never follows rules, sarcastic, a HUGE flirt

other: None really :)

• Posted at:

✧Nikki Darkhunter✧

The Inspiring One

"Always remember you're absolutely unique.... just like everyone else." ~Margaret Mead

Front sm

huntingshark154

Yeah I'll join. I really liked this rp. I'll fill a form out later. I'm still debating whether to use Carter or make a different character. 

• Posted at:

Griffin

"The Beast"

Son of Hades

"Insert Name Here"

Front sm

beastlystranger5

May I join? This will be my first RP, so please tell me if I'm doing something incorrectly.

Name: Hyde

Meaning: It's apparently a measure of land.

Rank: Peasant. Raised in an orphanage, now works whatever job he can get in order to help feed the poor. A few of the people he grew up with turned to thievery and enjoy stealing from the rich in order to feed the poor and help support the orphanage, so he often gets into trouble by association, but he personally considers stealing to be wrong.

Looks: Greyish blue eyes, dark brown hair, tall, fit, tanned. 

Clothing: Simple beige shirt, black trousers, worn brown boots, and a long black coat that apparently belonged to his father that the orphanage kept for him until he was old enough to fit it. It looks like it belongs on a pirate, though the ladies who raised him assure him that his parents were nothing of the sort. 

Personality: Kind and very caring of others, resourceful, tends to let others talk about themselves instead of giving any information about himself away. Has no intentions of doing harm to others unless absolutely necessary. Intends to find out everything he can about his parents, as the women who raised him have told him very little.

Other: Does anyone fancy a romance?

• Posted at:

Beast

Front sm

jadecobra404

Welcome... everyone! *counts* That's six! We'll, uh, wait for Griffin to finish his, and then I'll start. 

(I hope you use Carter, Griffin; he was a really good character. One of my favorites, actually)

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

musicapollo20

Hope this ain't too late.

Name and its Meaning: Autumn (Meaning- "Fall season")

Looks: Pale. Blue eyes. Curly-ish, brown, mid-back-ish length hair. Tall-ish. 

Clothing: Red pants. Short, sleeveless, black and green dress. Black boots.

Personality: Kind yet rude. Protective of those she actually cares about. Smart-ish. Can be serious, depending on the situation/conversation. Comes off as cold to strangers. Strong-ish. Insensitive at times.

Other: Knight for Estella's kingdom. 

Yeah, yeah...it's short, I know.

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

elbowbast1

For some reason I REALLY want Ace to be with someone...

Any offerings? XD

• Posted at:

✧Nikki Darkhunter✧

The Inspiring One

"Always remember you're absolutely unique.... just like everyone else." ~Margaret Mead

Front sm

rainwings158

Maybe Ace can try to flirt with Gwen, but she doesn't buy it?

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

Queen of Books, Sarcasm, and fandoms

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

*Jedi mind trick* You will scroll down now...

Front sm

elbowbast1

Who is Gwen??

• Posted at:

✧Nikki Darkhunter✧

The Inspiring One

Front sm

rainwings158

name and its meaning: Gwendolyn, call her Gwen, means 'white circle'
rank: Princess who ran away. She is now a knight in disguise.
looks: Long brown hair, hazel eyes 
Clothing: Knight clothing
personality: Nice, protective, can fight, not a girly girl 
other: Can she and Hyde meet and have a relationship?

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

Front sm

huntingshark154

name and its meaning:Carter

rank (princess, prince etc.):Prince

looks:Messy dark brown hair, olive green eyes, tall. 

Clothing: Black pants and usually some kind of button up shirt. 

personality:ery protective of his family and Kingdom, can be rude sometimes, on the inside really friendly even though he seems cold at first, he's really charming when he wants to be. 

other:His father is pressuring him to get ready for the throne, finding a future even though he'd rather not rule so young. He does it so his younger sister will get to choose what she wants to do and protect his kingdom.He knows his kingdom is harsh and wants to fix it. 

• Posted at:

Griffin

"The Beast"

Son of Hades

"Insert Name Here"

Front sm

purplepuma241

... Rainwings/Star's character is almost the same as mine. o_o Can that happen? I really don't want to remember my first RP here this way. XD  

• Posted at:

Front sm

amazingfire13

Name and its meaning:Bryna meaning strong.
Rank (princess, prince etc.):She's undercover as a princess but is really meant to find out information for her father who plans to overthrow the kingdoms for revenge since he blames them for killing her mother.
Looks: Dark black hair that falls past her shoulders. Piercing blue eyes
Clothing: A long royal blue dress and boots with a dagger in her right one just in case. When she's not being undercover as a princess she is usually in pants and and long boots with any shirt she can find. 
Personality:She can be manipulative p. She's flirtatious and is very blunt. She doesn't believe in actual emotions mostly because no one's really cared enough for her in the past so she finds it easy to play and manipulate people. She does have a heart though and doesn't believe in hurting people who don't deserve it. She's really intelligent since from a young age she was thought to fight. 
Other:

• Posted at:

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.  No one touches the cookies!!

I'm not Crazy, my reality is just different from yours. :)

Without Books I would have gone insane long ago.

Lucia

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

is it ok if Maya likes carter

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

jadecobra404

To Maya:

*Shrugs* We'll find out, won't we?

To newcomers:

Hurrah! Cookies to everyone!  (there is a cookie in there. Everyone gets one)

I'm working on my POV now.

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

elbowbast1

Ace's POV

"Ace Trainer get out here RIGHT now!" My mother screamed in frustration as I played on my computer, locking the door so no one could come in. "Don't make me bust the door open." I can practically feel her glare through the door and it makes me happy. Ya, she SHOULD be glaring.

"As if you COULD break the door down." I smile, amused by that thought.

"Ace, just PLEASE get out here!"

"What do I get?" I replied, rolling my eyes. Did my mom REALLY think I would just open the door if she said Please? YEAH, right. I knew EXACTLY why she wanted to talk to me and truth was, I didn't want to go.

"I've given up on this. Th-this child." I could practically HEAR my mom whining to my dad, seriously? "He can't be proper and he doesn't follow the rules and DANIEL he was SUPPOSED to be the BEST ONE. That's what he named him..." At this point I'm betting my mom is grabbing my dad's arm and begging. JUST because I won't go to Estella's kingdom. What even is her problem?

"You do REALIZE I can hear you right?" I yelled through the door.

"ACE TRAINER come OUT!" Laughing, I smiled..

"I'm not gay dad, I don't need to come out cause I wasn't in the closet in the first place."

"I can see that by the amount of girls are always around you." I can almost see my dad rolling his eyes on the other end.

"ACCEEE!!" My little sister Brianna laughed as she playfully ran to my door, pushing my parents aside. "WILL YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME OUT?" Her giggling could be heard through the door. "YOU need to fix my dolly." Laughing, I opened the door, ignored my parents and went over to Bri's room.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" I talked in a fake "doctorish" accent, watching her giggle even louder. Brianna was just PLAIN amazing. I loved her.

"Prince Brian didn't get his tea today and he's REALLY grumpy." She pointed to one of her favorite dolls, Prince Brian.

"Well let's see what we can do about that." I smiled and walked over to the top drawer of Brianna's room pulling out the "tea" for the dollies. "Here you go Prince Brian." As I turned to exit the room Brianna ran and grabbed my hand.

"ACCYY You forgot to say Happy Birthday to Prince Theodore. It's his birthday, remember?"

"Oh, I'm SO sorry I forgot." I smiled kindly at her, "Happy Birthday Prince Theodore, how old are you turning?"

"17," Brianna said in her Prince Theodore voice,

"WOW.. That's a big number." I laughed and smiled as she and walked together to the dining room where my parents were waiting. "What is it?" I asked them madly, completely losing the happy attitude I had had only seconds before.

"You NEED to go to Princess Estella's 16th birthday. It's a tradition to go to the palace at every child's 16th birthday, just like how they all went to yours."

"But I don't WANT to go to her birthday. Nothing interesting happens there anyways."

"Well Princess Estella is VERY pretty. Perhaps you guys could hit it off?" She asked suggestively, although it's SO obvious that she doesn't care whether I like her, she just wants the army and the resources for herself and her kingdom.

"Mom, I KNOW you want the resources and army, alright? And I'm not going to help you by marrying someone only for money. I'm going to marry for love so sorry..."

"But can't you just go? Please?" She was practically begging now, pathetic. We didn't even need the army THAT bad.

"Ya, Ace. Will you come with me?" Brianna asked, completely oblivious to the argument that was going on. She was so cute and I couldn't leave her to face the boys all alone.

"Alright, fine. But only for Brianna." I glared at my parents and turned,

"Oh... And one last thing.. Can you please put a shirt on when we're there?" Mom asked, I bet she was hoping but there was NO way.

"NO. Shirts are uncomfortable and I refuse."

"Fine then. You'll just be the improper one out of all of them there."

"Well, good for me." I glared and went back up to my room, packing my luggage and then helping Bri pack hers. After we were done, I went out, talked to Jacob the carriageman, and got a carriage for me and Brianna, as my parents had already left. Obviously, THEY didn't care enough about their children to even stay with them and go with them to the place, but that was probably because they thought we were a disgrace to the family... I HATED it how they were always mean to Brianna because of her autism, it's not her fault, she's different and I love her for it. But they just can't accept difference and it hurts me so bad.

"Let's go." I laughed with Brianna as the two of us got into the carriage, talking with everyone inside, playing games, and generally having a fun time. My times with Brianna would always be my favorite. Finally, we got to the kingdom entrance and I slouched a bit, walking inside shirtless with pants that might've looked like pajama pants to some people. I certainly wasn't here to make a good impression.

• Posted at:

✧Nikki Darkhunter✧

The Inspiring One

Front sm

jadecobra404

Estella's POV:

“How about this dress, your highness?” Maria, one of the maids, asked me. She was holding a dark purple dress, which looked stiff and uncomfortable.

“No,” I answered.

Maria grimaced. “This one, then?”

Now she held up a poufy baby pink one. It wouldn't have looked too out of place in my younger sister's closet, but it stuck out like a sore thumb in mine.

I almost choked. “Goodness Maria, do you know me at all?”

“Here; try this one,” my mother said. Maria and I jumped; we had not heard her come in.

The practically form-fitting dress she held was blood red, with long sleeves and gold lining.

“It will do for tonight. Thank you, Mother,” I said, crossing the room to hug her. I whispered in her ear, “I don't want to do this.”

“I know you don't, Estella, but its tradition,” she whispered back as I released her. “You’ll be fine, I promise.”

Maria cleared her throat as soon as my mother left. “Princess Estella, hurry and get dressed. I have to get your hair ready for the ball.”

Help me. Someone, please, help.

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

I got to Estella's kingdom and headed to her room.I heard her mother say they needed to get her hair ready for the ball.I could see Estella was not enjoying this as much I don't enjoy wearing dresses."It's ok I'll take care of it"I said.Her mother nodded and left the room."Thank you"Estella said"So blue huh?""It's better than pink but I would have rather change my and not wear a dress at all"I said. Estella sat on her bed as I started fixing her hair."What's the point of this party anyway"I asked."It's a tradition" Estella said."Feels a lot more to it than our parents say"I replied.She turned and looked at me."It's so obvious they want us to me a prince or princess"I said.She didn't say anything but I could see on her face she knew I was right.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

jadecobra404

(Um, it was the maid who was doing Estella's hair, not her mother)

Estella's POV:

"Maybe your parents want that, but mine don't. The only one in the family looking forward to this ball is Julietta," I said finally. Mother had made that clear when I was young; she would not allow arranged marriages for her children.

Maya made a face. "Julietta, the perfect princess that my parents wanted."

I nodded. "Just our luck, she ended up in my family rather than you. I'd gladly trade."

"Likewise."

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

"I do understand about the perfect princess thing"I said"That's all my parents want me to be.Sweet and kind along with wear dresses and heels.That's just not me.And my parents also hate arranged marriages but that doesn't stop them from wanting us to talk to a prince."She nodded in agreement."It would also be nice if they weren't pressuring me about the throne.They want me to be queen by the time I'm sixteen.How can they put all that on a teen"I asked."They shouldn't be able to"she said"Ready?""Let's face this party together"I replied.She smiled and we walked out together down the hall.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

purplepuma241

Nalia's POV. 

I looked out far towards the horizon. The air was still and there was a comfortable silence. You're not here to admire the sceneryor peace. I thought to myself, this was true, I was here for target practice... With only four arrows.

I notched the first one and looked at the target. The first arrow symbolized something; my anger. I breathed in and sent the arrow sailing. It hit the bulls eye. No big surprise there.

The next arrow was for all my sadness. I notched it and while breathing out, let it fly. It hit the the bulls eye also. The third arrow was for the love that was still in my heart. *Shifts from foot to foot.* "Take up the arrow Lia..." I grabbed the arrow, notched it quickly sent it flying then looked away. After a few seconds I turned towards the bulls eye... Of course this one missed. That's because you didn't aim it right. "Yeah... That's why."

The last arrow... Never reached the bulls eye. It was for my freedom. I notched the arrow and took three deep breaths and sent it flying. It hit far outside the target. "Well that happened..." o_o

"You'll get them next time Nalia." I whirled around to see little Bethany, standing next to a tree holding her doll. "Hi Beth." She grinned. "Hi!" Beth was a little peasant girl I've come to like... She was like the little sister I never had. She was also the only person who knew who I truly was, Nalia the Lost Princess. Mom always had a flare for dramatics. "Ready for your lesson?" "Yes! I don't want to use your arrows though." I faked a pout. "Ok. Fine." She laughed and showed me her arrows. "Okay, lets see what you got Beth." She let the first arrow sail and I didn't need to look at the target, to know it missed, her face said it all. I watched her try again. "This is useless!" Beth said, exasperated. "Beth... Archery isn't about sending a weapon through the air, to reach a target. The arrow is you, that wants to be free of the bow. Now, try again, picture yourself as the arrow and where you want to fly to." She nodded and notched another arrow. Her stance changed, she was more relaxed. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths, when she opened them, she seemed focused and certain. The arrow took off through the air and meet the bulls eye. "Awesome!" she yelled. I smiled. Beth was truly something. I hugged her. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

please check out A twisted cinderella story /173835

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

rainwings158

Checking it out right now! POV later!

• Posted at:

~Star~

They/them

an ace bi-lot

I is the Forum Fangirl! 

Front sm

musicapollo20

I'll post later..

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

elbowbast1

Ace's POV

It was time for the first ball, SUCH a waste of my time. I rolled my eyes and picked up my headphones and my phone with MY favorite playlists on it. Then, I quickly changed into JEANS, which I HATED. But Brianna begged me to wear jeans, and I would do ANYTHING for her. Smiling as I thought of Brianna, I picked everything else that I needed up and called up to her room:

"BRI!! It's time to go!"

"ALMOST THERE ACYYYY!" She laughed and I could tell she was probably still in her bed. With my mock "Monster" face on I opened the door to her room and found, sure enough, that she was playing with her dolls.

"What do we have here?" I asked, mock-serious. "Isn't the princess supposed to be getting ready?"

"Yes sir." She giggled and went over to her closet. "ACEEE What do I wear??" She asked cutely, always wanting to make a good impression.

"What about this one?" I asked, pulling down a orange and red summery dress with tank top like straps. "Isn't this nice?"

"YA! I LOVE it." She said, so excited she made me laugh. She was just plain perfect, I don't know WHAT I had done to deserve someone as perfect as her. Carefully, I helped her put it on and smiled as she twirled around in it.

"Is the princess ready now?" I asked her, smiling.

"One sec." She laughed and grabbed her brush brushing her blond locks until they were perfectly brushed. "We can go now." We started to walk and then she looked at me. "WAITT.. You NEED this." She laughed, went over to my closet and picked up a white shirt and a leather jacket. "You HAVE to wear this. PLEASE??" She begged me and I smiled,

"Absolutely." I smiled and put it on, checking my reflection in the mirror one more time before walking out with her. The two of us walked out into the courtyard and finally made it to the ball.. "Let's go in." I smiled and walked in confidently, listened to the BORING ball music for a second and just rolled my eyes, oh well, I'd hoped. Quickly, I found some of Brianna's friends for her and walked over to the nearest door outside. As soon as I got outside, I placed my headphones and blasted the music up loud, practicing my dance moves alone, feeling amazing.

"I'll be standing over here, Oh tell my friends that I'll be over here." Here by Alessia Cara came on and I started the dance I had choreographed for myself for it. Ya, I was a choreographer, I loved to dance and it was who I was. Just as I finished I saw a girl out of the corner of my eye and stopped for a second.. Did she see my performance?

"I'm Ace Trainer." I said, deciding to just continue to the next song and ignore her until she spoke...

(BTW THE girl could be anyone :) )

• Posted at:

✧Nikki Darkhunter✧

The Inspiring One

Front sm

amazingfire13

Bryna's POV:

I aim the dagger at the board one more time and it hits it right in the middle. My cousin Felix calls for me, "Bryna,it's time to get ready!" I head up the stairs to my room. He's holding a dress. I try to walk right back out but he stops me. "Put it on. Or else I'll take your daggers away. I scowl and grab the dress and kick him out of my room. I change into the dress and fix my hair. My mom used to do my hair before she died. I bound down the stairs to meet Felix and my father.

My dad says,"Ok Bryna, just remember everything I taught you. Remember all of the royalty names. And get close to some of them so you can find their weaknesses. This is for your mother."

I roll my eyes,"Dad, I'm prepared. I know everything top to bottom of what I'm supposed to do."

He nods his head," All right I trust you. Be alert and trust no one Bryna. just remember-"

I finish,"That these people killed mom and they're cruel. I know I know." He looks satisfied ans wishes me luck.

Felix takes me to the Carrige, "Bryna, you're my favorite cousin. So don't do anything stupid. You have your dagger and taser on  you. And don't fall in love with any prissy princes."

I grin,"I don't think I'll need weapons for any of these people." My eyes harden for a moment," There's no way I would fall in love." He opens the carriage for me and says goodbye. The carriage ride to the castle is quite long. I arrive and take it all in. All right Bryna you got this hold it out for a week to get the information for dad and you can be back in your favorite pair of jeans. I look down in disgust at my dress. I don't even want to know where Felix got this from. I walk into the ball. It's so suffocating. I scan the room for a couple seconds mentally making matchups in my head. Felix and my dad had made me study up on some of these royals. So I knew who to talk to and who not to. I didn't see the birthday girl so far. I would have to get on her good side. After a while I needed to breathe, so  I made it outside. I saw a boy dancing and he was pretty good. I wish I brought headphones.

He says,"I'm Ace Trainer." It would probably be awkward if I told him I knew because I studied his file. Ace Trainer, 17. A bit of a rebel to his family. 

I say,"Bryna. You're pretty decent at dancing."

He retorts,"Just decent. I like to think I'm good. Can you do better?" I smirk well he asked for it. I start to dance ending with a side aeriel. Thank goodness I wore pants under my dress. 

I smugly say," I'd like to say I did. But you can decide on it yourself." I glance and notice some girls fawning over him," It looks like your fan club is calling for you Ace Trainer." I started to head back inside. I had to go dig up information about the other kingdoms. 

• Posted at:

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.  No one touches the cookies!!

I'm not Crazy, my reality is just different from yours. :)

Without Books I would have gone insane long ago.

Lucia

Front sm

beastlystranger5

I am very confused. Phones and computers while riding carriages? I might have to quite this RP before I ever make my first POV.

• Posted at:

Beast

Front sm

purplepuma241

Nalia's POV. 

Beth and I were just sitting under a tree now, enjoying the afternoon.

"Nalia... Are you ever going to go home?" She asked looking up from her doll. I bit my lip. I should go home... I have a duty as the next heir to The Lion Kingdom, but that duty has deprived me of so much in life... "Beth... I probably will. It won't be today, or tomorrow... But eventually, I'll have to go back." And face the wrath of my father, the disappointment of my mother and the questions from my people.

Beth frowned. "And I'm never gonna see you again..." I instantly felt awful. I had no right to become such great friends with her... When I know that as soon as missing papers reached this kingdom, I'll just leave again... "You know... When I was about your age, my grandfather told me that, once you have someone in your heart, there is no way they can be truly gone. No matter the distance, you'll always have them." I said picking up my things. Beth grinned. "So what you're saying is that I should put you in my heart eh?" I pouted, then asked innocently. "I'm not already there?" She laughed.

"Well duh! Now let's go. You have a ball to knight.... Get it to knight? Sounds like tonight, but what I'm saying is that you need to be in knight armor for that ball."

I raised an eyebrow. "That was corny." She scrunched up her face and laughed.

"Oh and no, I don't need to be." I said walking off.

Beth started to follow. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Female knights are free to dress up and stuff." I replied.

Beth dropped her doll. "Really! We have to get you ready then!" She started to jump up and down clapping her hands. "Nalia! This is wonderful! You'll get to be back in your element!" She said. I stopped walking and looked at her skeptically. "My element?" I asked. She gave me a 'well duh' look. "A princess silly." How was I gonna tell her this? "I'm not going." Wow Nalia, just wow. 

Beth's excitement didn't even decrease by a percent. "Yes you are! Whether you like it or not! If you don't go, I'll tell everyone that you are the Lost Princees." I scoffed. "No you won't." "Well of course I won't but you are going and I'll make sure of it!" And with that, Beth ran off. 

My element. Is that what Beth thought that my element was dressing up and dancing the night away? Is that what my mother thought?... As bad as things were, my father knew I was a warrior, he trained me to sword fight after all. I clutched my necklace. It's been a month... Are they missing me? Or just sitting back in the palace? 

'You've got a lion's heart, Naila. Though you're a free spirit. Not a good combination dear. Lion's stay with the pride. Free spirits... They roam the land. What will you grow to do?' I remember when my father asked me that long ago... I plan to do both, Father.

By now, the palace was coming into view and I took the detour and entered into the Knight's Quarters. I saw most of the female warriors parading up and down in dresses already.

This is gonna be a long night. I sighed and walked to my room, closing the door silently.

Exactly an hour later, Beth was knocking my door. "Nalia? I hope you're getting ready in there!" I was... Since I'm planning on leaving in two days... Might as well go. I opened the door and let Beth in. Her eyes bulged when she saw my dress. "Nalia! Wow! You look like a princess!" I quickly shut the door then turned to her. "Bethany..." She waved her hand at me dismissively. "You look awesome." I rolled my eyes. "Thanks." I turned to the mirror. Awesome? Maybe... Just like my mother? Most definitely.

I was wearing a platinum silver gown. I replaced my family necklace for a diamond one, with matching earrings. My hair swirled on the top of my head, then cascading down my back like waves. I was wearing thigh high boots... With many daggers in the sides, though you couldn't see them. Beth cleared her throat. "You know... You might find your prince tonight." I scoffed. "Or worse..." I said looking at her with mock horror. She looked at me curiously. I leaned in and whispered. "I might fall in love." We both laughed. "C'mon Nalia! I'm sure you've done this a lot of times already." She was right. We both walked out my room. Beth jovial, and me... Remorseful. How was I gonna tell her I'd be leaving? 

• Posted at:

Front sm

jadecobra404

OK, I probably should have pointed this out; things such as tasers and headphones don't exist in this RP. 

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

elbowbast1

I'm still going to pretend that somehow Ace got music... HE BROUGHT ONE OF THOSE OLD STYLE MUSIC THINGYS CALLED LIKE RECORDER? TAPE RECORDER? UMMMMMM

Forgot what it was called...

Will POV soon :)

• Posted at:

✧Nikki Darkhunter✧

The Inspiring One

Front sm

elbowbast1

Waits.....

Waits....

Waits....

OKAY. NO ONE GOT THE POKEMON REFERENCE XD

You are all too old XD

Even though I'm probably older than you...

ANYWAYS, my POV IS COMING UP I PROMISE

• Posted at:

✧Nikki Darkhunter✧

The Inspiring One

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5