CLASSIFIED

SORRY!! no I am not... I am American, and Spanish, and Irish, and scottish, and.. well, you get the picture!

~Dani  (the awesome)
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

You guys are awesome!! I am probably writing as you are reading this. 'K, so slight exageration but I do write a lot. I'd be willing to take suggestions about a new story if you guys had any you want to read but don't feel like writing...

~Dani =D
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

Branch: Janus

awesome
  • Posted at:

"Whether it’s the world or a relationship, everything has its time...

…and everything must end.”

Front sm

twinklingmoonlight10

aka ArtArrow3

Please write more!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is really good (:
  • Posted at:

twinklingmoonlight10 aka ArtArrow3

Kelsey

“We never really grow up,we only learn how to act in public.”

*Live the life you love, love the life you live*

UNICORNS!!! :D

-ArtArrow3 :)

CLASSIFIED

Wow, that is really good!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

purpleunicorn655

aka HorsePurple91

Continue!!!! I need to know what happened at the dance!!!  CONTINUE OR I JUST MIGHT DIE!!!!!!

If you don't continue, I will hunt you down and force you to type...hehehe...:D 
  • Posted at:

purpleunicorn655 aka HorsePurple91

"NO JIMMY PROTESTED!"-Louis

"Simple, but effective"-Harry

"Vas Happenin?" -Zayn

"POTATO!"-Niall 

"123, flick -Liam

CLASSIFIED

I'm addicted! You better continue ASAP! :D

Hurry!!!! XD You're an amazing writer!

gabby
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Now, normally i don't like fanfics. (I think it's because usually dosen't work with the acctual books,)
But I absolutely LOVE this one please keep writing. :-) 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

but isnt it weird for them to date if they r related??? i mean really i think its gross they are cousins in some way varent they. PS just cuz i said that doesnt mean i dont like your story. I LOOOVE UR STORY!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

i agree please do keep writeing :)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

You guys are all so sweet and I promise I'll post soon.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

You guys are all so sweet and I promise I'll post soon.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are an awsome writer and no wonder you are a janus, you are a very artistic writer. Ppppplllllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee keep writing more!!! I love reading about Ian and Amy!!! U R awsome.

Go Lucians
  • Posted at:

Front sm

minotaurmaze2

aka ArrowCobra16

Branch: Ekaterina

very nice
  • Posted at:

minotaurmaze2 aka ArrowCobra16

"I'm in you, your in me, so we are all together"

ArrowCobra16

CLASSIFIED

POST MORE SOON!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Sorry its been taking so long for the next entry, so here it is... Enjoy! Also, I wanted to say thanks for all of the posititive comments and feedback. =)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dan walked up to Natalie at school on Friday. He had been trying to talk Amy into that date with Evan for days, and she always said no. She was so frustrating! Natalie looked up from her phone and said, "Did you arrange it? Or did she say no again?" Dan let out a breathe and then said, "What do you think Natalie? She said no. AGAIN! You guys are never gonna be outta here at this rate. No offense or anything." Dan was surprised to realize that he really meant the no offense. He had liked working with Natalie and he realized that she would have been a good ally throughout the Clue Hunt. To bad she loved using poisons so much. Dan certainly did not. "Well then I guess we will just have to wait for the dance tonight, and hope for the best." Natalie said.

Ian walked into his Science class and sat down behind Amy. He smiled at her, but all she did was roll her eyes. At least she could carry on a conversation with him now. At the start of the week, she had hated to look at him. Ian saw Evan walk in and sit down next to Amy. "Hey Ames!" He said. "Hi Evan." Amy said wearily back. Evan glanced back at Ian, who smiled at him again, but this time in a much more sarcastic way. Rolling his eyes, Evan turned back towards Amy and said, "Will you go to with me to the dance Amy?" Ian felt his stomach flip and he stared at Amy. Say no! Amy hesitated for a moment, and then said, "I'll meet you there Evan." His face dropped, but Ian couldn't stop a triumphant smile from breaking through his usually unreadable face. "What are you smiling at, Kabra?" Evan shot back at Ian. Amy turned and smiled back at Ian. "Oh, nothing Evan. Just nice weather we're having." Ian said through the smile. Amy let out a small laugh and turned towards the front of the room. Evan glared back at Ian before turning to the front like Amy. Ian was still smiling when class ended.

Amy was just as shocked as Evan by her answer. She hadn't exactly said no, but she most certainly hadn't said yes. She thought about how Ian had looked. Huge smile on his normally straight face, eyes twinkling, and just looking extremely pleased with her answer. Amy hadn't forgotten her promise to Ian about the dance. But, she was more worried about Evan. Things hadn't been right with them for the past week or so, and Amy couldn't help but feel like Evan was just plain jealous. She didn't like that, and it had been really wierd to be around Evan since Ian had come. There wasn't as much chemistry between them in the past week as there used to be. Amy sighed and sat down for seventh period, the only class she didn't have with Evan, but she did have with Ian. She saw Ian sit down behind her, and heard him say, "Hi, Amy! How is your day going?" She turned toward him and saw that he was still smiling slightly. "Not so great Ian. Something is up with Evan. He's been acting wierd this week. Do you know why?" "I have an idea. But you won't like it." Ian said back to her. "Well, I think Evan is jealous." Amy's heart went cold. Of course he was, why wouldn't he be. Ian was in most ways perfect as far as most people were concerned. "Thanks Ian. That's what I figured was up. I guess I just needed to hear it from someone else." Ian smiled and said, "You mean from the person who he is jealous about?" Amy didn't even try to fake it and just said, "Yeah, I guess."

Ian hesitated for a second and then said, "You still want to know why I'm here?" Amy looked surprised that he had brought it up and then said, "Yeah! Of course." "I'll give you a hint. I am not here with anything that has to do with the 39 Clues or anything that took place in the clue hunt. Can you guess now?" Amy shook her head slowly. Looking across the room, Ian thought to himself about how great it would be if Amy could just figure out why he was here by herself.

Later that night, Dan was getting ready for the dance. To be honest, he wasn't putting any effort into it. He basically looked the same as always, only with slightly nicer hair. What ever. Just then, Amy walked into his room. WHOA! Dan thought. She looked so different, Dan thought. He tried to use the word beautiful to describe his sister as little as possible, so, amazing was all she was gonna get. Anyway, she was wearing a blue satiny skirt with a white scoop neck tee and her usual jade necklace and ring. Her hair had been curled at the ends, and she had dyed the very tips a color darker than her normal auburn hair. Amy smiled at him and said, "Time to go Dan. Nellie is practically bursting with excitement that I am going tonight. And guess what! Ian said he will tell me what they are doing here tonight." When Dan didn't react to that Amy said, "Isn't that good news?" "Umm, yeah. Great news..." Dan wondered whether or not Ian would tell her the truth. "Ok Amy. I'm ready to go."

Amy paced outside of the school doors, trying to decide whether or not she should go through with her plan. I can do this, she thought. Composing herself, Amy walked inside the high school doors and into the cafeteria. Music was blaring and the lights were dimmed. Squinting into the near darkness, Amy tried to locate Evan. She felt a tap on her shoulder and saw him standing behind her with a very worried look on his face. "Hey Amy!" Amy hesitated for a moment and then said, "Evan, we need to talk..." Evan's face fell, but he nodded and walked with her outside into the cool night air.

Ian was so nervous he could barely breathe. He was dressed in a casual blue button up and slacks, but he knew that casual for him wasn't the same for anyone else. What if he was overdressed!! Ian took a couple of deep breathes and started to walk towards the school doors when he heard Amy's voice coming from the parking lot. "Evan, I just don't think that things have been right between us for a while. Maybe we should see other people." Ian stopped mid-step and perked his ears, trying to hear above the sound of the music blaring from the school. "Maybe you're right Ames. See you..." Evan walked out from behind one of the cars and then ran towards the school, without even noticing Ian. Ian looked towards the parking lot and saw Amy come out from the behind the car. Tears were streaming down her face as Ian watched her sit down on the curb. He hesitated a moment before walking over to her and sitting down. She looked up and said, "Hi Ian." Amy said, wiping a tear from her eyes. "Are you okay Amy? Really?" She looked at him and then totally started sobbing. "Oh, Ian! My life is awful! I don't have Evan anymore, I'm a total geek, and no boy except Evan has ever liked me!" Amy put her head down on her hands, and Ian patted her back. "Amy, that is not true. Evan is not the only boy who has ever liked you." She looked up, her face streaked with tears, yet somehow still looking beautiful. "Who Ian?" He paused and then said, "Me." Amy opened her mouth in surprise.

Amy opened her mouth in shock. Me, he had said. "What?"She sputtered. "Yes Amy. You know I liked you in Korea..." "No Ian. I thought you had been faking." Amy said, shaking her head. Ian looked down and then said, "At first it was just a way of getting to the final destination, but during it, I realized I really like you.... And still do." Amy's eyes widened in surprise, as her heart soared with happiness. "You like me?" She whispered, not believing him. "Yes Amy! I do, and that's why I am here. I couldn't stand leaving you like that after the gauntlet, and after trying to kill you. Even if you don't like me at all, and I understand if you hate me now, I'll leave and never bother you again." Ian started to get up and Amy jumped up and grabbed his hand. "No Ian. I like you too... Please don't go!" Amy said to him. Ian smiled at her and then said, "I won't Amy." Then he walked with her into the school, where the first slow dance of the night was starting to play. As they started to dance, Ian looked into her eyes and said, "We were meant to be." Amy gasped quietly, remembering her dream. But this time, she was gonna finish it. "I know Ian." She smiled at him and he smiled back. It was the perfect end to a not-so-perfect week.

Dan had not been happy last night when he had found out about Ian and Amy. The happy couple had been just too happy, and Dan was sickened by it. But, he couldn't deny that Amy seemed much happier than she had in weeks. It did kind of make the whole house happy. Even Natalie had gotten used to the idea of it, and was currently lounging on their couch, texting her friends. "Hey Dan! Get the movie in!" Amy called from the stairwell. "Okay!" Dan said rolling his eyes at Natalie who smiled laughingly. Movie night had been Nellie's idea, saying that they should all start hanging out, seeing as Ian and Natalie had decided to move to one of the more upscale places in Boston, admitting that it went better with their budget anyway. Nellie walked into the room, humming along to some strange song on her ipod. She paused it, took out her earbuds, and yelled up the stairs, "Hey guys! COME ON! I have been wanting to see this movie for ever!!!" "Coming!" Ian's voice replied, as he and Amy came into the living room. Everyone sat down in the living room as the movie started to play, and Dan realized that the situation wasn't as bad as he originally had thought. Everyone was happy, and that was what mattered.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

silvercautious3

aka AgentBreaking424

I LOVE THIS STORY
  • Posted at:

silvercautious3 aka AgentBreaking424

Name: Adrienne Cahill. Age: 14

Come to the semi, Dark, semi Bright side..... We have CUPCAKES! 

So I was like-... UNICORNS!

CLASSIFIED

"TA DA!!" And so ends the story of Amy and Ian. I wanted it to end simply, with no drama, and no loose ands. I hope I did a good job. I would like to thank a few people for inspiring me with this story. First to LivelyJade1, for getting me into writing fan fics, (inderectly of course! we don't know each other) Second, to DecipheringEnthusiast5, for the AWESOME story you write. Both of you gave me ideas for this story and I thank you for that!! Also, I wanted to send a shout out to HorsePurple because of her AMAZING story about Emily Cahill. KEEP WRITING.... I wanted to say more about this story. When I wrote it, I thought that if I was Ian, I would be super nice and friendly to Amy, and not be  jerk like usually. Also, I kind of wanted to show the "dark side" of Evan Tolliver. Thats in qoutation marks because I am saying that sarcastically. At the end of the story, Evan kinda brushes Amy off without a second thought, whereas she is left crying on the curb. I did that so Ian can seem more likable, (not that Ian didn't already. He acted like a perfect saint in my story...)  Anyway, Just wanted to say that!!! BYE!! =D
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Please do not tell me that was the end it was so good!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

bluepegasus104

aka SneakySubmarine1

Branch: Lucian

You are amazing!!! You need to write a book! I fell in love with that story, and think that you are an amazing writer!!!!! I would love to read a book that you write. Maybe you can get one published!!!
  • Posted at:

bluepegasus104 aka SneakySubmarine1

Aerdna

12 years old

Burrito 

CLASSIFIED

AWWW!!!!!!!! That was so sweet and a good ending!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

AWWW!!!!!!!! That was so sweet and a good ending!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

PLEEEEAAAASEEEEE CONTINUE!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Sorry... It is over... but I will start a new story soon!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I am not continuing with the story, but for any of you who are for Dan and Natalie together, I just sent in a post about that. I think its NEVER gonna happen, and don't really want it too, but I was bored, so I wrote that story for you guys! Enjoy! (Thanks guys!)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

You rule!!! I think you can like publish a story! post more stories!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

OMG, it's over... *gabby starts crying* That was, like, the msot perfect ending ever!!! (though a kiss would've made it absolutely perfect XD)

The actual books better be as good as this becuase seriously - that was the most epic, realistic, coo, awesome, amazing, perfect ending for Amy and Ian! :)

I'm seriously going to miss this story! It was realtively (hmm, sp?) short but so good! :) You are such a talented writer! ^.~ You better make more stories!! 

gabby 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Thanks alot Gabby! I was thinking about adding a kiss, but I didn't want to end the story on such a serious note. I wanted the relationship to seem very sweet and also, the their relationship had just started , and I thought a kiss would have ruined it. And, yeah, I am writing another story... Thing is, it has absolutly nothing to do with the 39 Clues... Do you still think I should post it?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

YES, U SHOULD TOTALLY POST UR STORY!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

decipheringenthusiastic15

aka DecipheringEnthusiastic5

wow...welcome for thanking me!!!....though i dont know how i helped you :P...
that was soo the perfect ending...it was sooo beautiful!!....loved it and i agree with gabby, a kiss woul've been good....but its great anyways!!
i saw your after the dance post....its wonderful!!!you're write better than me!!!  
  • Posted at:

“If my voice coulreacback to the past, I’ll whisper inyour ea‘oh, darling wish you were here!’”

CLASSIFIED

awesome!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

ninjanegotiator1

aka ReadingSecret2

Super More
  • Posted at:

ninjanegotiator1 aka ReadingSecret2

Anjum Lucia Cahill

Eliminate the impossible, and whatever is left, however improbable, is the correct answer ~Sherlock Holmes

Avid Reilin and Amian Shipper

Front sm

elfprincess6

aka RubyDancing17

u can't be serious, this is it?!?! This was AMAZING!  I love ur stories :)
Madeline Cahill
  • Posted at:

elfprincess6 aka RubyDancing17

On silver necklaces they strung

The flowering stars, on crowns they hung

The dragon-fire, in twisted wire

They meshed the light of moon and sun

~The Hobbit

Front sm

dragonqueen298

Is this real?

• Posted at:

DRAGONQUEEN298 FOREVER!!!

I am all!

demigod,

wizard,

shadowhunter,

greencloak,

einherjar,

valkyrie,

clue hunter,

demon hunter,

warlock,

dragon,

assassin,

magician,

elf,

ranger,

griffin,

wandmaker,

silver,

mage,

maze runner,

guardian,

warrior,

knight of dawn,

divergent...

Front sm

blackbutterfly1262

Its amazing!

• Posted at:

ANNIE CAHILL

Proud SLYTHERIN

DANCER

SINGERATHLETE

GYMNAST

"The world is quiet here"

"Darling I'm a nightmare dressed as a daydream!"

ME = Teacher: "Why are you talking during my lesson?"

Student: "Why are you teaching during my conversation?"

Front sm

readingmystery130

This story was AMAZING!!!!!!!! I LOVED It!!!! Great job! :)

• Posted at:

<{Rylee}>

I like a LOT of different things!

•MASTERMIND•

• Cahill (39 clue fangirl)•

• Elounor shipper•

•CHRISTIAN GIRL•

•book lover•

•one word..{Lovely}-Ian karbra.

ONE DIRECTION FAN!#1D4LIFE

Front sm

bluehawk1454

WOW MAN THIS STORY IS AMAZING R U SURE YOU AREN'T SOME AWARD WINNING AUTHOR ON HERE?!

• Posted at:

SARAH

'Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.'

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

I'm a DIRECTIONER, ROADIE, and ARMY 

#RememberZoe

Front sm

poseidonleprechaun3

Branch: Tomas

Maybe you should proof-read it.... and I like a happy ending and it sort of ends on a cliff-hanger.

• Posted at:

, 2