CLASSIFIED

Part 1

She could see his eyes, so very clearly, like two sparkling drops of amber. He leaned closer, eyes trained on her, not wavering by an inch. She could just hear him murmering," We were meant to be..." Then, "AMY WAKE UP,TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!"

Amy Cahill jolted awake to the sound of her brother's obnoxiously loud voice. "BREAKFAST AMY!!!" "COMING!" She screamed back at him. Ugh. Leaning back in her bed, Amy tried to remember her dream. It had been a very good one. There had been a boy. Who was it? Was it Evan? She couldn't remember.. Oh wait!! Brownish amber eyes, perfect black hair... It had to be Ian Kabra. Just thinking about it should have made her shiver in disbelief, or even hate. Ian had stabbed her in the back more than once, and tried to kill her numerous times. But, it did not create the reaction she had planned on.

Instead, and she hated to think about it, it gave her a wild spurt of pleasure. To be honest, Amy wasn't sure what she though of him. The cahills had made up with each other when the clue hunt ended 2 years ago. But Ian was a jek. All the times when he had stabbed her in the back should count for something, but there was something about him... Amy shook her head hard, as though to clear her mind. Evan was who Amy was in love with. Of course he was. She sighed, and dragged herself out of the bed.

"Pancakes, bacon, OJ, waffles!" Dan chanted. Oh, the joys of homecooked meals, especially when he didn't have to make it. It sure did top the scarfed down chips and hotels' pathetic room service he had lived on during the clue hunt. A shuffling sound alerted Dan and Nellie of Amy walking into the room. Her auburn hair was ruffled up, like she had lost a fight with her pillow, and her robe was tied up all funny. "Hey guys." she yawned at Nellie and Dan. "Where's Uncle Fiske?" Nellie responded after taking a huge swig of milk. " He had to run some errands. He'll be back soon." Amy nodded and yawned again. "What's up with the bed head, Miss Sleepy?" Dan asked. "Oh, nothing, just a bad night's sleep. Odd dreams and what not. Thank goodness it's saturday." Nellie studied Amy intently for a moment and then gasped. " Oh NO! You were dreaming about a boy!" Amy looked surprised and then started making excuses. "NO! I don't like anyone except Evan... No one.. I mean..." She stared at Dan desperatly, who did nothing to help. "OMG! My sister is on LOOVE!" He crooned. Amy glared at him while he was pestering her, saying, "Who is it! Who is it!!" She finally grabbed a piece of buttered toast and left the room. Dan smiled at Nellie, " Was it something I said?" He asked innocently. Nellie threw a banana at him.

Amy was in her room, a couple hours later, IMing her friend. She was cracking up at some stupid inside joke she had all but forgotten about over the summer and Clue Hunt. DING! She glanced at the bottom of the screen and saw a chat request from someone named arbaknai. Amy sighed and clicked accept.

Hello?- amy=)

Who is this?- amy=)

Why, you should know by now. My chat name appeared over a mintue ago. I thought the clue hunt would have taught you a little something about code cracking. -arbaknai

Amy thought for a moment, then tried an anagram. No such luck. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw the name in a different perspective, backwards. Oh...

Ian- amy=)

Took you long enough, I thought you had left me. -arbaknai

What do you want, Ian- amy=)

Nothing, I merely assumed that you would like to hear from your favorite cousin.-arbaknai

You assumed wrong, now get out of my life.-amy=)

Amy=) signed off

Ian leaned back in his chair, running his fingers over the keyboard of his new, high tech, ultra- expensive laptop. Amy could be so difficult sometimes, but he knew that she didn't mind him. He felt the same way. Ian tried to hide it, but he really did like Amy Cahill. Just something about her made him smile despite himself. Maybe it was her stutters, or possibly the cute way she let her hair sweep over her face when she got nervous. Either way, he was confused, how could he like HER????? Forgetting his dignity, Ian buried his face in his hands and closed his eyes. Of course Natalie walked in just then. "What are you doing, Ian?" She glanced at his screen and gasped. "You.. you.. IMed HER!!!" Natalie screeched. "Why!" Ian glanced up helplessy, while Natalie ran out of the room. "Huh..." Ian huffed. This girl was gonna drive him insane, if he didn't die of shock first.

Amy was trying not to hyperventilate. He had chatted her! It was unthinkable, rude, prying, invasive... actually kind of sweet... NO! She couldn't think that way.  He was the enemy, and not because of the Clue Hunt. That ship had sailed. He was just a jerk. Ian had lied about liking her, and then left them for dead in a cave in Korea. Ian Kabra was not worth the stress. Besides, Evan was her boyfriend. Amy smiled and tried moving to other places in her body, instead of her mind, just like Dan had taught her to do, so long ago back in South Africa. It helped. She smiled again and then groaned. She had to do homework. Just because the Clue Hunt was over, didn't mean work was.

Dan had always been nervous to start school in the beginning of the year. But, thinking about, it was stupid. If someone bullied him, he could just whip out some of those insane ninja moves he had picked up on the Clue Hunt. He knew more about a lot of pieces of history than some of his teachers, not that he was proud of it. Any brain teaser or code given in math class was as easy as pie. In a way, it was very cool. In another, it was terrible. He tried to keep it from his friends, but it was hard. He was a freak. In his room, Dan was thinking about all this, when something odd happened. He started thinking about what Amy was going through. Often, he tried not to do this- the mind of a teenage girl is very unsettling. But, something was up with her. The past couple of weeks or so, she had been so distracted. He knew something was wrong. Nellie assumed it was a boy, and frankly, Dan agreed. He saw girls all the time at school, with the same distant, far away tired expression that always meant the same thing. They had a major crush on some boy. It didn't make sense though. She was dating Evan. But, Amy had it, hard. Now who was it? Dan thought for a moment. That new kid? No. Brown haired, blue eyed guy? No. It must be someone she had a connection with. What boy was a clue hunting, kick butt fighter, action packed, but only in the face of danger, super awesome (though he would never admit it) super smart person? Dan tought for a moment, racking up names in his mind. Suddenly, he had it. Why him Amy! He thought to himself. "OMG! AMY! WHY HIM!!" He cried.
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

love it keep goinh everything is superperfect!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

silvercautious3

aka AgentBreaking424

Branch: Janus

so so GOOD NEED MORE
  • Posted at:

silvercautious3 aka AgentBreaking424

Name: Adrienne Cahill. Age: 14

Come to the semi, Dark, semi Bright side..... We have CUPCAKES! 

So I was like-... UNICORNS!

CLASSIFIED

thanks sooo much!!   But I want at least another comment
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

i love it!!  please continuie!!(sp)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

This is awesome :) Keep writing!!!

~Oksana
  • Posted at:

Front sm

amberbrown367

aka AgentArt6

Branch: Lucian

I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

amberbrown367 aka AgentArt6

amberocean14 aka AgentArt6

My favorite quote from 39 clues books

"..You know, Grace had a saying. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I'll hit you with this pet carrier." Dan

CLASSIFIED

THAT IS OOOO AWSOME!!! CAN"T WAIT FOR MORE!!!
:D
  • Posted at:

Front sm

decipheringenthusiastic15

aka DecipheringEnthusiastic5

Branch: Ekaterina

niccee....!!! write more soooon.....you're gud!!
  • Posted at:

“If my voice coulreacback to the past, I’ll whisper inyour ea‘oh, darling wish you were here!’”

CLASSIFIED

It's perfect!  One of the best Amy and Ian stories I've ever read!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Oh. My. Gosh. WRITE MORE!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

pizzaangel9

aka LivelyJade1

HEY!!! LOVE THE STORY!!!! CONTINUE!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

pizzaangel9 aka LivelyJade1

Be confident, be strong, be kind, be yourself

Loki: I am a god, you dull creature, and I will not be bullied by...

*Hulk repeatedly smashes Loki*

Hulk: Puny God

CLASSIFIED

Wow this is really good! I like your descriptive writing.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Awesome
  • Posted at:

Front sm

bubblypegasus11

aka AdventureArt68

omg, you have to write more
  • Posted at:

bubblypegasus11 aka AdventureArt68

The ones we need to fear are sometimes the closest to us~ Peter Pan 

A daughter of Poisidon who found her way to Neverland.

CLASSIFIED

i think this will happen too or at least i hope it will.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Part 2

Amy was sitting in bed, reading(as usual), when she heard Dan screaming at the top of his lungs. "OMG! AMY! WHY HIM!!" She could hear his voice all the way on the other side of the house. Why him? What does that mean? Before she could register what he meant, Dan had burst into her room, face red, and looking confused, angry, and shocked, all at once. "What is up, Amy? Why do you like HIM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Amy gaped at her brother, willing words to come out. "Uhhh... What? What do you mean... Who?" Amy tried to put on a confused luck to no avail. "I knew you had liked him before, but never like this. You're always disant and confused looking, and I figured out why! You LOOOVE Ian Kabra! More than before! Get that parasite out of your brain!! And think of Evan! What if he found out1" Dan looked like he was about to explode. Amy tried not to find that funny, under the surcumstances, but it didn't work. Amy got up and looked Dan straight in the face. "I thought I did at one point, but I don't anymore. He is a jerk, and if anything, I hate him more now that I went through all that. I DO NOT looove Ian Kabra. i LOVE Evan. So there." Amy put as much truth as possible into her lie, voice not wavering by an inch. During her explanation, Dan had gotten up and sat at her computer. Amy noticed a moment too late that the chat with Ian was still up on her screen. Dan took a deep breathe and said, " I am choosing to believe you, Amy, but WHY were you chatting... him?" he said shakily. "He chatted me before I knew who it was, but all he said was that he thought I might want to talk to me. I told him to get out of my life, and then logged off. I do not looove Ian." Amy said very matter-of-factly. Gosh, brothers can be annoying, but I'm glad he bought the lie, she thought. Dan got up and said,"Sorry, but if you DO love Ian Kabra, I will not stand for it. Got it?" Then, he left the room. Amy sighed, then fell back into her bed. Ian, you had better be worth it.

Ian almost died of happiness when Amy chatted him, Sunday morning. Then, he cursed at himself for it. I do not like her, I do not like her, I do not like her... It didn't really work. He glanced at the screen.

Ian? I need to talk to you.-amy=)

Ian paused for a moment, then replied.

Of, course, Amy. What's the problem?- arbaknai

Well, I don't know how to say this, but...-amy=)

What! What!

Amy, what's wrong?-arbaknai

Let me just get this over with. Dan thinks I've been, haging out with you. Like, more than friends. If he asks, say that the only time I've ever talked to you after the Guantlet was the first time you chatted me, which he knows about.-amy=)

Ian sat back in his chair and thought. Does that mean she doesn't really like me? No, it must just be a cover up. She does like me, she must. We are soulmates, or at least she is mind, Ian thought. He quickly remembered, back in Seol, when he'd discovered his feelings for her, and then, they'd kissed. Or at least, I kissed her. Wow, it seems pretty one sided. But, there, she had liked me. Ian thought to himself.

Amy sent another message.

Hey, Ian, you still there.-amy=)

Yes, of course. I'll tell Dan

what you said. But, Amy, I have a question for YOU.-arbaknai

What is it Ian?-amy=)

Well, does your school do student exchange? I have a friend here in London who wants to try going to America. He has never been before.-arbaknai

Yeah! In fact, there is a girl in my class who just left to England. I'm sure your friend could sign up. One minute.-amy=)

Ian watched as she posted the link for the sign up sheet. He was unbelievably happy. He was going to go to Amy's school. Soon.

Thank you so much. I will notify him soon. Good Bye-arbaknai

Bye, Ian-amy=)

As soon as she typed the last word, Ian got up out of the chair and ran back to his room. He started stuffing his clothes in the bag, calling Natalie in the process. She entered his room with an irritated expression on her face. "What is it, Ian. I was just straitening my hair, and you interrupted me." Ian smiled at her and said, "Pack your bags Natalie, we are going to the States."

Amy was surprised at how easy talking to Ian had been. He hadn't ridiculed her for saying that thing about Dan. He had understood. Without question. And, he had asked about her student exchange program. Maybe it would be nice to meet his friend. I hope he isn't a jerk like Ian is sometimes, Amy thought to herself. Oh, well. Only one way to find out. School.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Dan hit his alarm clock with so much force, it fell off his bedside table. Uh. School. He slowly dragged himself out of bed and over to his closet. It was Monday, and nothing good could come from a Monday. If only he knew how bad his day was gonna get.

Amy got out of bed and shuffled over to the closet. Mondays were by far the worst day of the week, but maybe today wouldn't be too bad. She would get to meet Ian's friend, and maybe he wouldn't be soo bad. Well, we'll see, thought Amy. She hoped Evan was there...
Ian glanced at the school. Not too bad, he thought. Smaller than his old boarding school, and definatley not as clean. But, it had potential. He had checked it out online, and it wasn't as bad as he'd have thought. Ian had double and triple checked that his classes were the same as Amy's. He hoped he was right. Natalie walked up beside him, looking relitively pleased with herself. Ian had told her that they were there for the special gym program the school offered, in order to train for any future challanges. Natalie was looking very smug, because she and Ian had gotten into the special part of the school, for very advanced students. Little did she know, so had Amy and Dan. "So, this is it? It is disgusting. The program better be worth it." she huffed at Ian. "Yeah, it will be." Ian had just noticed Amy and Dan getting off the bus. Amy had just started laughing, and Dan was cracking a smile. Ian could just hear Amy say, "I cannot believe you said that to him!" Ian smiled. Today was going to be a good day.
Amy sat down in science class. She quickly read the board and then groaned. Not more review! The teacher, Mrs. Marsh, walked in and said, "Hello students. Today, we have a new student. He came all the way from London. Please give a warm welcome to him, because he is new. Help him if you can. Please welcome..."
"Ian Kabra."
Ian heard his name being called and entered the room. He quickly spotted Amy, sitting front and center. Most of the girls were staring at him open mouthed. Amy was the the only one doing it for a different reason. She was quite obviously shocked to see him there. Her expression quickly switched to something he couldn't read. "Hello, classmates. I am very excited to be here, and hope to get to understand the way America and this school works. I also look forward to meeting all of you." Ian addressed his fellow peers confidently, and then made his way over to the desk next to Amy. The teacher left the room, promising to be back in a few minutes. He leaned in towards Amy and smiled. "Hi, Amy. You look, surprised." Ian flashed her another smile, and then sat back in his desk. "Ian, what are you doing here?!?!? I thought you said one of your friends would be coming, not you!" She looked truley dismayed. Ian's face fell and then he said, "Natalie and I came for the gym program your school offers, and I told you it was for one of my friends because I knew you would object to me coming here. If you hate me here so much, I'll leave." He said the ending in total truth. If Amy did not want him here, he'd leave. Ian had never felt this way about someone before. He wanted her to be happy more than he wanted him to be happy. He waited for her reply, anxiously.
Amy couldn't believe that Ian was here. Sitting next to her. Talking to her. She knew she didn't want him to leave, so she said, "No, Ian. Of course you should stay. This school really is great. And not just by my standard." Amy added jokingly at the end. Ian smiled at her, with perfect strait white teeth. She heard some of the girls gasp in disbelief that Ian was talking to her. Just to irritate them, she turned around and shot them a smile. She turned back to Ian who was still smiling. "Some of your friends?" He asked chuckling quietly. Amy smiled shyly at him as the teacher walked into the room. Oh, man. Amy thought. Poor Evan! Dan is right, I need to get Ian Kabra out of my head!

Dan was in math class when Natalie walked in the room. A couple of the boys wolf whistled, but Dan jumped up and said, "Natalie? Natalie Kabra? What are you doing here?! You live in London for crying out loud." Natalie glared at him and then said,"My brother and I are here for the special gym program. Unfortuantly, we had to come here to get it. Although I must say, this place isn't as bad as I thought." Dan glared at her, while the teacher hissed at them to sit down. Oh, God,Dan thought. Why me?

When school ended, Amy ran to catch up with Dan, Ian and Natalie trailing just feet behind her. "Dan!" She said grabbing his arm."You heard, right?" He glared at the Kabras and then said, "Yeah, I heard. I thought there were no Cobras in North America." Ian stared at him and then surprised everyone by saying,"Dan, trust me, we are not going to hurt you. We are only here for the gym program, and just happened to be put in your classes." "Yeah, well, you better not think to do anything." Dan was glaring at Natalie when he said this. "Yes, of course I would never pull anything over on you two." Natalie replied. Dan exchanged a look with Amy . His face said, Can we trust them? She said back, Lets give it a try. But what if they pull something? Amy's face hardened. Then we kick them and their sorry butts back to London. "Excuse me, Amy? Can you please not read each others' mind in front of us? It's very rude." Ian piped up. "You're the expert on rude, Kabra." Dan shot back. Amy stepped in and glanced at Dan. They're here now, so we might as well go with it, she thought at him. He rolled his eyes and walked out to the bus.

Amy rolled her eyes as Dan ran to the bus. God, boys are so irritating,she thought. Ian included. What was he really doing here? Amy didn't know, but she had a feeling it wasn't totally for the gym program. Natalie looked too irratated, too mad. If she really wanted to be here for the program, she wouldn't be like that. Those Kabras are so rude, she thought. Even Ian. She thought that over for a moment. He's a total idiot and jerk 90% of the time, but the other 10%, you could count on him to do his best and help you out. Amy ran over to the bus, leaving the Kabras standing by the gym doors.

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpleunicorn655

aka HorsePurple91

THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!! YOU NEED TO CONTINUE!!!!

Could you read my story and comment...thanks...link is below..

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/3580

Thanks for reading it!!!! :) 
  • Posted at:

purpleunicorn655 aka HorsePurple91

"NO JIMMY PROTESTED!"-Louis

"Simple, but effective"-Harry

"Vas Happenin?" -Zayn

"POTATO!"-Niall 

"123, flick -Liam

CLASSIFIED

This is totally and completely amazing!
Awesome. Unbelievable. Whatever.
U HAVE to keep wr- Hold that thought *something smashes n background*
Gah! i hate my sisters. Anyways u HAVE to keep writing! or else i wil die....
Hmm u prob wouldn't care...okay. If u dont finish i'll pay u a...well, a unexpected visit.
Thats a situation u DONT wanna be in :|

~Oksana

P.s I dont mean to sound so....rude. Sometimes it just happens XD
  • Posted at:

Front sm

decipheringenthusiastic15

aka DecipheringEnthusiastic5

Branch: Ekaterina

BRILLIANT !!!!.....maybe you colud separate the text from the talk....and plzz check out my story.....click on my posts its named "ian n amy...n evan!!".......plzzz comment!!
  • Posted at:

“If my voice coulreacback to the past, I’ll whisper inyour ea‘oh, darling wish you were here!’”

CLASSIFIED

you need to get an agent card.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

No she has one she just hasen't enabled sharing.Keep up the good work! :D
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey guys!!! Sorry about that last post. I always copy and paste my stories from microsoft word, and it always come out wierd. I thought I had fixed it up, but I guess I hit something that totally messed up what I had just fixed. SOOOOOO SORRY!!   Hope you like the stories! Its not over yet...  =)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

inkdragon19

aka AquaEager38

Keep going its good
  • Posted at:

Agent: Amber Cahill

A Lucian, A Hunter, A Clue, An Agent

2010-

Agent's Note: Although a distant memory I will forever remember the golden age

CLASSIFIED

DecipheringEnthusiastic5, I already read ur post and I HEART IT!!! Just saying...
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Boom, boom, boom! The punching bags made the most awful sounds when you hit them, but it was a great way to practice fighting moves. Ian ran over to his sister, who was sitting on the bleachers, texting away on her sparkly pink phone. "What are you doing? You are supposed to be training. " Natalie looked up at him, with a smirk on her face. "Brother dear, do you honestly think we need to? We already survived the clue hunt, and it's not like that was a stroll in the park. We have trained our whole lives, working with the best spys in the world,and the top strategists for the army. Seriously Ian. What are we doing here? Does it have anything to do with Amy?" Ian could feel his anger burning a hole in his heart. Or at least that's what it felt like. "What do you know Natalie?! I brought us here for a special training session, not to see Amy!" He silently cursed Amy for making him like this. How dare she do this to him. It felt good to blame someone else but he knew it wasn't right. Natalie leaned forward and whispered to him, "Of course, Ian. Of course." She buried her nose in her phone and went back to texting her friends.

Dan was officially having the worst day of his life. First, he had gotten a science essay. Then, he had learned that Natalie Kabra was going to his school. Even after that, he had realized he had forgotten his math text book. As soon as he got off the bus, he raced straight to the house. It was a bit of a run but worth it, as long as he got there before Amy. Dan raced into the house and crashed straight into Nellie. "Whoa!! Sup' kiddo?" she asked. Dan stared at her, unable to say what he was thinking. So he said,"Nellie, help! The Kabras are going to our school now on an exchange program!!!" Nellie stared at him and then yelled, "Oh, no! That is not good! Why are they here?" "Supposedly, they are here for the gym program thing, but they are sooo not. Even Amy agrees." Amy walked in at that moment and said,"I do agree. They definatly have some sort of alterior motive." Dan stared at her and then said, "Please try not to use words like, 'alterior motive.' What does that even mean?" Amy rolled her eyes and then said, "You are such a dweeb. It means that Ian is up to something, and we have got to find out what it is. Are you with me?" Dan started to nod, but Nellie interupted him. "Hey guys, before you go all clue hunt- ninja- spy on me, why don't you consult Uncle Fiske. He would probably like to know about this." Amy looked at Dan who nodded in agreement. "Okay." Dan said. "Let's go find him."

After talking to Uncle Fiske, who had advised her to be on the lookout, Amy fell asleep. It felt so nice to just get lost in her dreams. She woke up to her blaring alarm clock. She shot up out of bed and ran to get dressed. She hoped Evan was at school today. For some reason he was absent yesterday. Amy got up and ran to the table. On her way out the door she passed Dan who was doing the same as she was. Getting to school as fast as possible. Before the Kabras... Amy nodded at him and they raced to school together

Evan was so happy. He was over his cold, he was acing every class, and he had an amazing girl friend. Amy Cahill. She sure was something. Evan stepped out of his mom's car and ran to the school doors. He needed to get his makeup school work, which was why he was so early. On his way in, he saw Amy and Dan looking around the pillar that was stationed outside of the school entry. He was about to wave when he saw that they were looking at two people. Spying. The boy and girl they were extremely good looking. One was a girl, with dark skin and jet black hair, probably about Dan's age. The other was a boy, quite obviously the same age as Amy and him. He was tall and dark skinned with jet black hair as well. And, Evan noticed, pretty good looking. He sighed and crept quietly over to Amy and Dan.

Amy noticed Evan before Dan did. He noticed her looking and waved wildly. Amy glanced at the Kabras to make sure they hadn't seen and then waved him over. Evan walked over and stood next to Amy. "What's up, Ames?" Amy shhed him, and then ran with Dan over to the doors. Evan looked at them like they were crazy and then followed suit. He opened the door and waved them in. "Guys, what is going on? Were you spying on them?" Amy glanced at Dan and then said, "Umm, just a couple of annoying kids. No big deal." Amy hoped he couldn't see through the lie. Evan shrugged and then said, "Whatever you guys say." Amy smiled at him and Dan and then said,"Better get ready for class."

Dan slammed his locker shut, only to find Natalie Kabra right behind it. "What do you want?" He snarled at her. "I need to tell you something important. You don't know why we are here, right? I'm guessing you want to really know. Let me just give you a hint. It was Ian's idea." She turned and glided down the hall. What does she mean by that, Dan wondered. It was Ian's idea? Oh, well. He had time to figure it out.

Amy sat down in the front of the room, front and center, right next to Evan. "So, have you met the new kid?" He asked her. Amy panicked and said, "Um, yeah. We, kind of already knew each other." Just then Ian walked into the room. Evan felt his heart drop. They had already known eachother. What did that mean. Just then he walked into the room. Ian Kabra. Evan had heard girls whipering in the hallway about him, and most of the guys eyed him jealously, as though doing so would give them his good looks. They knew eachother!!! What did that mean!

Ian sat down behind Amy. And some... guy. He was tall with brown hair and ridiculous round framed glasses. Nerd. What bothered him wasn't his looks, it was the way he looked at Amy, and the way she looked at him. He was obviously her boyfriend. No wonder she had been acting so odd, almost reluctant. The guy turned around and looked at Ian. He smiled at him and then said, "Hello there! Nice to meet you. Amy told me you were and old friend of her's." He glanced accusingly at Amy, and then added,"Oh, yeah. I'm Evan Toliver." Amy glared at Evan and then said,"I didn't say we were friends. I said we knew eachother. There is a diff-" Ian cut her off before she could say anymore. "Actually, we used to be quite close. We met in Korea a couple of years ago." Ian flashed a smile at Amy, who looked absolutly petrified, but at the same time, incredibly irratated. She gave him a look that clearly said, If you say anymore about that time in our lives, I will hurt you. Ian chuckled mockingly. Evan looked back and forth between them, as if trying to figure out what was going on. Amy said to him,"It's ok Evan, we weren't that close." Ian leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Actually, if I remember right, we became quite close Amy dear." She turned around and gave him a menacing stare. He gulped and then leaned back. If looks could kill, he'd be dead by now.

Dan was so bored, he thought he just might die. Literally. The teacher was droning on and on. "So, as I was saying... Dan are you paying attention?" Dan's elbow slipped out from under his chin and his face fell forward. Ouch! The class snickered, and Dan could almost feel Natalie smirking at him. "Yes, of course. You were talking about... that thing... um.." Dan could feel his face turning bright red. Darn it. As the teacher was yelling at him to pay more attention, Dan started thinking about what Natalie had meant that morning. It was Ian's idea? Ian.... hmmmm. Ian, Ian, Ian, Ian. Nothing sparked Dan's imagination until he thought back to the first day that the Kabras had come to their school. He had been too, nice. To caring. And he hadn't stopped looking at Amy the entire time. Dan's heart dropped. Oh. No. He hit his head on the desk and tried not to think about it.

Evan sat down in Social Studies class, the only one that he didn't have with Amy. For the first time all year, he was happy about this. Evan needed some time to think. That British kid was so irritatingly perfect. He knew that Amy was thouroughly upset with him for some reason, but there was no doubt in Evan's mind that they had liked each other at one point, if not now. Evan hoped that Amy truley did hate him, like she appeared to. The teacher walked in at that moment and said, "Okay kids! Please open up your text books to page 389. In the mean time, I have some exciting news. Our school dance is coming up in a couple of days, next Friday. Hope to see you all there." Evan smiled. A dance!! The perfect chance to hang out with Amy. Unless of course Ian was there. Evan briefly thought that Ian sounded a bit like "Ick" The thought cheered him up.

Amy stormed out of math class and ran across the hall to her locker and quickly did her combo. She opened it up and a little piece of paper fell out. It said, Can't wait to see you at the dance on Friday. Make sure to save me a dance. -Evan Amy smiled. Evan was so sweet and funny. If only Ian weren't here to ruin it. She had been so happy to get over him, and now he was at her school. There was no way she could get over him now. Amy sighed and then grabbed her backpack. Why were boys so confusing? That was one question no one could answer.

Dan raced out of the bus and over to Natalie.Wow... Lowering his standards to working with Natalie Kabra. Ick. He raced over to her and said, "Natalie. I figured out why you guys are here, and I want you out! NOW! Leave!" Natalie sighed and then said, "Dan, I don't want to be here anymore than you want us to be. It was Ian's idea. I told you. I would LOVE to be back at our boarding school right now, having fun with my friends, instead of being here." "Look Natalie. Tell your brother to get out of here, and stop liking me sister, if he even DOES like her. But, why would he come all the way here if he didn't. Tell him to get over her. I never thought I would say this, but Evan should be dating my sister. Wow! I did just say that." Dan said. Natalie smiled and said, "I have an idea."...

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

This i amazing!!! U have to have to write more more more!!! 

~Oksana

P.s Im not the most patient person ;)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Sorry bout that one paragraph when I say that Ian walk into the room twice. I forgot to seperate that paragraph. When it gets to the part when it says, "Evan felt his heart drop," there should be a new paragraph.... SORRY!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

WOW!! That was sooooooooooooooooo good! You are an amazing writer! Please, Please, Please write more!! I am on the edge of my seat.Thanks!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

redbeetle170

aka TargetSpotter2

Awesome to the extreme. No, but seriously, keep it up.
  • Posted at:

redbeetle170 aka TargetSpotter2

"The Absence of Evidence is Not the Evidence of Absence."- Carl Sagan

Front sm

cobraruby26

aka CobraRuby41

i love it !!!
  • Posted at:

cobraruby26 aka CobraRuby41

Daughter of Hades

lucian /Madrigal 

"You are afraid of everything except what you should fear." -Irina Spasky

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/18096

CLASSIFIED

Sorry this post is taking so long, its the first time my posting has caught up with my writing, sooo... I am working on the next part...
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Sorry this post is taking so long, its the first time my posting has caught up with my writing, sooo... I am working on the next part...
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Part 4

Amy sat down in the bus and looked around for Dan. They always sat together on the bus, even though they were a whole two years apart. She glanced out of the bus window and saw Dan. With Natalie! What were they doing? Dan Cahill and Natalie Kabra, talking together. In a civilized way. Amy shook her head and jumped out of the bus. She started to walk towards them when she heard part of their conversation. "...keep them apart." Dan was saying. "Yes, maybe Amy needs a mental health day. Convince her to take one..." Natalie replied. What, Amy thought. She tried to creep over to them, quietly as possible, but Dan noticed her. "Hey, sis!" He beamed at her, in a, please-believe-me kinda way. "Yeah. Hey... bro." Amy said back to him. Dan looked at Natalie quick. She smiled at him as if to say, stinks for you, I've got my own problems to worry about. "Okay, what's up." Amy asked Dan. He looked at her and then said, "Well, Natalie and I were thinking. Maybe you need a day off from school." He said this very hopefully. Amy raised her eyebrows and said, "Mmhmm. Reasons?" Dan looked at her and then glanced toward the bus. "Amy, we gotta go." And with that, he ran to the bus.

Natalie was trying to keep a straight face when walking over to her brother. She and Dan had created the best idea for keeping Ian away from Amy. Dan was going to set up a special date for Amy with Evan. Amy would realize that Evan was better for her and then Natalie and Ian could move on with their lives'. But, Natalie and Dan both had doubts about their plan. What if Evan said something wrong, or Ian just wouldn't give up? They just had to stay optimistic. "Hi, Ian! How was school today?" Natalie asked Ian. "It was... interesting. Did you know the school dance is coming up? Do you think we should go?" Ian asked. Natalie rolled her eyes to herself and said, "Go if you want Ian, but I think it's stupid. I mean, a public school dance? How much more humiliating could this whole, 'Let's go to Amy's school thing', be?" Natalie saw her brother's face start to redden and he said, "I told you! Coming here has nothing to do with Amy." Those hearts all over your math homework say differently, Natalie thought to herself. "What ever, Ian. Let's just get to the mall. I need a new pair of heels. My old ones are starting to get scuffed up." That time, Ian rolled his eyes at her.

Amy was seriously irratated with Dan. On the way back to their house, Dan totally ignored any questions Amy had about Natalie and him. She finally gave up. Then Dan said,"You want reasons?" Amy stared at him. "What" "You asked me why I thought you needed a day off. Do you want an answer?" Dan asked. "Yes, of course! Why?" Amy said. "Well, for starters, you have been working so hard in school, and trying to figure out whats up with the Kabras being here. I just think you might be stressed out." Dan sounded so sweet and caring. Amy didn't buy it for a second. "Yeah. And when did you start to become so worried about me?" Dan rolled his eyes as the bus pulled to a stop. "I was just trying to be nice. Gosh! Can't a brother do something nice for his sister once and a while?" Right, Amy thought. "Whatever Dan. But I am not taking an 'mental health day', just because you think I should." She hopped off the bus and ran over to the house with Dan following. "Yay!! Nellie is home early!!"

Nellie was sitting in the living room, sprawled out on the couch, earbuds in, jamming to some of her new favorite tunes. Suddenly, she heard the door slam, and saw Amy and Dan come storming into the house. She pulled out her earbuds and turned towards them. "Hey! Whats up you guys? The Kabras giving you trouble.?" Amy glared at Dan and said,"Always, Nellie. But Dan is the real problem here. He is working with Natalie. Kabra. And he won't tell me why." Nellie did a double take and looked at Dan. "You're working with a Kabra? I thought you always said you were allergic to them. What's up?" Dan looked at her for a moment as though trying to come up with something to say.

Where do I begin? Dan thought to himself. "Fine. I'll tell you, but Amy is not allowed to hear." He decided to say. "Aww! Does little Danny have a little crush?!" Amy gushed sarcastically. "No! Unlike you, I can resist the charm of a Cobra." Dan retorted, sticking his toungue out at her. She made a face at him and then stepped out of the room. Dan waited a moment before saying to Nellie, "Alright, let me tell you what's up. Basically, Ian came all the way here to be with Amy. Disturbing, right? Natalie and I had an idea to try to keep him away from her. That's whats up with me working with her." Dan couldn't see what Nellie was thinking, but when she said what she was, it was not at all what Dan thought it would be. She blew out a breathe she had been holding and said, "Dan, not to burst your bubble, but I actually think that it is kinda sweet of Ian to come all the way here to see Amy. I know it grosses you out, but it is actually kind of nice of him." Dan gawked at her for a moment before saying, "I think that last connoli went to your head Nellie. It is not sweet. Not one bit." And with that, he ran out of the room. Nellie rolled her eyes and jammed her earbuds back in.

Amy stromed into her room and slammed the door shut. AAAHHH! She thought. Dan is sooooo irratating. Why can't he tell her!?! She slammed herself down on her computer chair and logged into her chat account. Maybe one of her friends could get her out of this... mood. But it wasn't her friend that started to chat her.

What's up?- arbaknai

Amy sighed and then decided to answer.

Not much Ian. But Natalie and Dan are up to something. Do you have any ideas why?- amy=)

Actually, I don't... I'll have to ask Natalie. -arbaknai

Don't bother. You won't get anything out of her. I already tried with Dan.-amy=)

Well, we Lucians can be quite persuasive. I'll do my best.- arbaknai

So, why are you really here Ian?- amy=)

I told you Amy. We are here for the program-arbaknai

Well, I do not believe you Ian. Natalie and you do not need anymore training. Seriously.-amy=)

Is that a compliment?- arbaknai

To her horror, Amy found herself laughing at that.

No Ian. Just tell me why you are here!-amy=)

Do you really want to know?-arbaknai

YES!!-amy=)

Maybe I'll tell you at the dance...-arbaknai

Dance? Seriously Ian. You expect me to be anywhere near you at the school dance? You must be kidding...-amy=)

Fine! Then no explaination...-arbaknai

FINE!! I'll see you at the dance in a couple of days..- amy=)

See you there!=arbaknai

arbaknai signed off

Ian stared at his computer with a grin on his face. She had agreed to go with me to the dance! He thought. No, wait... She said she'd talk to him there. Whatever, it was still better than nothing.

Amy picked up her phone from her side table, just as it started to ring. The caller ID said Evan. She flicked it open and held it up to her room. "Hey!" Evan said. "Hi! Why'd you call?" Amy asked. "Ummm.. I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out later. Maybe we could go get something to eat at that new pizza place..." "Evan, I can't. Really busy. Maybe some other time?" Amy answered. "This doesn't have anything to do with that Ian guy right? No spying expeditions or anything?" Evan asked. "No!! I can't believe you'd even suggest something like that. Do you not trust me?" "Of course I do Ames! Its just you've been acting so wierd lately, especially in school. That's why I thought it might have something to do with Ian... Thats all." "What ever Evan.. I gotta go. Bye." Amy snapped her phone shut and then fell back onto her bed. She had blown off Evan and had no regrets about it. That was NOT good news.

The rest of the week passed in a blur and then it was Thursday. The day before the dance.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Oksana
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

rubycompass9

aka AdventureAmbitious97

are you a filipino?
  • Posted at:

rubycompass9 aka AdventureAmbitious97

please read my Cahill story PROUD CAHILL!!

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/2598

happy hunger games and may the odds be ever in your favor....

1 ,