Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Branch: Tomas

Beeep went amys alarm clock. She didn't want to get up knowing that if she did she would regret it befor she got up her cell phone rang. Riiiiinnnnggg went amys cell phone befor she could answer it dan took the phone. "Its Ian", he said with surprise  he knew that amy would answer it and she did. "Hello?" said Amy  " Amy lissen i need to tell you something" " i am not falling for that again", Amy said she had a feeling that it  would be a other trick like  the one time in Austraila were he tricked her. And didn't help her when Isabella wanted to throw her into the sharks. " Lissen Ian the race is over so you can stop leading me to certan death" " No amy i want to tell you something i have been hiding or a long time". Amy wasn't falling for it one bit "Amy i love you" , "WHAT!!!!" amy said with surprise
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Amy woke up with swet on her head " O... it was a dream" Amy said with releafe  " Why did i have that dream?", Amy was courious she was inlove with Evan but did she still have feelings for Ian. "Dan" she said hoping that he was ok  But after that her phone rang it was Ian. She hoped that  her dream wasn't a glimps into the future but she answerd  it  " Hello Amy" said Ian every word he said made amy smile and she couldn't stop. " Hello Ian  what do you want" " Well i was leting you know that i am going to your school so i was hoping you would give a tour, would you?" Amy didn't know what to do. Yes or no she told herself " Um........ Ok Ian i will Se you later". And with that Amy heart started to race 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

KOOL R U gonna keep it up?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Yay! Keep going plzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

silvercautious3

aka AgentBreaking424

Branch: Janus

this is SO GOOD
  • Posted at:

silvercautious3 aka AgentBreaking424

Name: Adrienne Cahill. Age: 14

Come to the semi, Dark, semi Bright side..... We have CUPCAKES! 

So I was like-... UNICORNS!

Front sm

bubblypegasus11

aka AdventureArt68

keep going i like it a lot
  • Posted at:

bubblypegasus11 aka AdventureArt68

The ones we need to fear are sometimes the closest to us~ Peter Pan 

A daughter of Poisidon who found her way to Neverland.

Front sm

adorablerabbit55

aka WinningBrilliant10

Branch: Ekaterina

great story keep writing
  • Posted at:

adorablerabbit55 aka WinningBrilliant10

"Stay witme   

"Always       -Katniss and Peeta

The Hunger Games

The World Will Be Watching

Front sm

autumnhunter1

aka ClassifiedAdept15

Branch: Lucian

2 Words: Write More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

autumnhunter1

Paramore is the best

/10029

Yeah, I'm the Daughter of Hades. Wanna make something of it?

Nico di Angelo is my half-brother, not your boyfriend. Now leave us in peace.

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

" Dan Wake up you Dweeb," Amy said with Excitment and fear. MHHHH Said Dan he didn't want to be waken up at 5 in the Morning even though it was a school day. "DAN DAN WAKE UP" Amy said  Dan woke up  he thought the house was on fire " CLEAR THE ROOM EVERYONE  LET ME GO FIRST" " Dan you dweeb what are you doing ?" amy said she hade no  idea what her brother was doning. "I thought their was a fire" " No you dweeb the place is smoke free," " will you please stop callin me dweeb," Amy felt her self blush  I'm such the dweeb she thought to her self. Dan looked out the window it was still dark " so what did you wake me up for," he said with a big yawn. " Dan i am freaking out." Dan let out a big sigh " well what is it," " Ian is comming to our school," Dan bursted out laughing " AHAHAAHAHAH SO you woke me up because your S.S dreamboat is about to dock." he couldn't stop laughing "Its not funny he asked me to show him around the school, I'm FREAKING OUT," Dan rolled his eyes " Amy cool it ok just pretend that he isn't Ian Kabra , Your dream crush  just think of him as Ian Kabra the guy who you want to date." " Dan that is not going to help," Amy thought to her self  What am i going to do.     
  • Posted at:

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

RIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG went Ians Alarm he woke up an thought to himself  why dose school have to begin so early  he  Lived next to Amys house  well he had to  but he didn't mind . He kind of liked seeing Amy  her beautiful brown hair her personality  every thing about her he loved . he put his $30,000 pursin silk shirt that he got a year back ago and his $20,000 pants  the school bus came. " Why do i have to go to a publick school" he said under his breath. He saw Amy  " Hi Amy" he said  befor Amy could reply back  dan said " Hello Mr.Kabra  Mrs.Kabra will be right with you" Amy shoved dan aside " Hi Ian when  we get to school i will give you a tour of the school," " Thanks Amy," Amy could tell that  Ian missed his sister his Father Vikram Called him last night Ian couldn't get the words that his father said to him out of his mind. " IAN!! I Am soo disaponted in you , You will never amout to anything " Ian replyed back to his father mean and snappy " VIKRAM ENOUGH," Ian couln't beleave himself he said his fathers name the only person that was aloud to say his name was Isabel "I HAVE HADE ENOUGH WITH THIS FIRST MOM DISOWNEDS US NOW YOU ARE SLAMING ME , LAST I CHECKED YOUR WIFE KILLED TWO PEOPLE" He knew that if anyone said  that it would hit Vikram he still couldn't beleave that  his beautiful wife murdered someone. "goodbye dad." And Ian clicked his father off "Amy" Ian said with sadness in his voice " I am glade that i have you as a friend" Then he leaned over the Hug Amy. Amy knew that Ian was having a rought time but she felt like she could do more. "Ian its ok" Amy looked into his beautiful brown eyes befor she knew it she had kissed Ian Kabra. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Amy forgot about eveything when as she was kissing Ian Kabra. The kiss lated 30 seconds, "Wow" said amy and Ian at the same time. They couldn't beleave that they kissed eachouther. Amy turned around and say Dan show off his Ipod Touch to Natalie and then Natalia said to dan "I have a room fulled of thouse" Dan turned around and said "Well thank you for runin this he said" Natalie turned around and gigled a little bit . "Don't get your hopes up," Amy said under her breath  he sat net to Dan and then Natalie stod up and walked away. Natalie walked over to Ian, " WHAT DID YOU DO," she said she couldn't beleave that  her brother Kissed Amy Cahill. At school Amy Gave Ian a tour around the school "And this is Mr.Canons room he dose World history" "Amy,'' said Ian " Yes Ian"  "When we kissed did you feel a spark" Amy was shocked why did Ian ask her if she felt a spark she did but why did he ask  " yay i did" Amy continued through the tour at the end of the tour amy said to Ian "Why did you Kiss me" "I don't know you  were just their and I,I,I" for the first time ian was stuttering amy said "Do you love me" 

• Posted at:

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Dan Cahill would rather get crushed by a monster truck then hear his sister talk to Ian Kabra about the kiss " Ok it get it you both love each outher" dan said he was so irataed  he leaned over to Natalie and said "do you want to jump out the window and walk to school," " Yay shure beats hearing Amy and Ian talk about what just happend," Dan and Natalie got up made the bus driver stop and befor dan got off the bus. he said "Hey Amy me and Natalie are leaving so you guys canget back you kissing BUY,"and he and Natalie left.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

I will be posting every day
  • Posted at:

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

After school Amy, Dan, Ian, And Natalie walked home "Wow Natalie i can't beleave that Ian and Amy havent talked scence school," "I know, Hey Dan do you want to come over." "Shure can you show me the room full of Ipod Touch's" Dan was so excited to see that "Hey Amy i'm going over to Natalies" "Ok Dan be back by 8 Uncle Fiskey is taking us out for dinner." Dan left saying "Ok,Whatevery ,BYE" when dan got into Natalies house he was in aww "WOW you guys have a AWSOME HOUSE" Natalie smiled did he really like her house " Its not as big as" Natalie thought for a second  she was going to say the Kabra family Mansion in london but what Family it was just her And Ian. "Its ok I know," said Dan he put his arm around Natalie And squezed her a bit and then let go  "Ok then i will show you the room." She showed dan the room  " I am never leaviong the room" Natalie left she went to get the mail. Ian walked tored Dan and said " Dan can i ask you a question about Amy."  
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Wow, that's.....nice. Keep writing!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

inkdragon19

aka AquaEager38

KEEP WRITING
  • Posted at:

Agent: Amber Cahill

A Lucian, A Hunter, A Clue, An Agent

2010-

Agent's Note: Although a distant memory I will forever remember the golden age

Front sm

wolfamethyst29

aka WolfAmethyst40

WRITE MORE SOON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

wolfamethyst29 aka WolfAmethyst40

Emma-Le

Hamilton Holt is my sweet cinnamon roll child<3

CLASSIFIED

awsome!!!!!!!! do more!!!!!!!!! soon!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

purpleunicorn655

aka HorsePurple91

Continue now!!! I'll be checking here every day and if you don't post, your in biiiiiig trouble!!!
  • Posted at:

purpleunicorn655 aka HorsePurple91

"NO JIMMY PROTESTED!"-Louis

"Simple, but effective"-Harry

"Vas Happenin?" -Zayn

"POTATO!"-Niall 

"123, flick -Liam

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Amy didn't mind that Dan wasn't home pestering her. But she was also currious why did Natalie invite Dan over to her house. She didn't know why but when dan got home if he did she would ask him. "Amy, Dan you their?" said there Uncle Fiskey. "Yes Uncle Fiskey," said Amy she wondered why her uncle was calling them."Dan not hear he's over at Natalie Kabras house." "O ok" after that their Uncle Fiskey left. Amy notice something on her bed it was a flyer from school her class was doing Romeo and Juliet "Hmmm maby i should do this play" amy said under her breath. then she notice something the auditions start in 1 hour.DIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG DDDDDDOOOOOOONNNNGGGGGG Amy raced to the door it was Ian he was dressed in a very nice silk suit like one that their Uncle Alistar would wear. and he also hade a bounch of flowers "Amy i would to ask you something."  
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

LOL!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I LOVE it!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I LOVE it!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

"NATALIE,NATALIE WERE ARE YOU" Dan said he got lost in her closet witch he didn't know why he was even in their to begin with. "Well well well wait? dan what are you doing in my closet?"said Natalie last time she saw him he was in aww to see how many Ipod touches she hade. "Umm well to tell you the truth i was-" he was inturuped by when the house began to shake. "Whats happening," Dan knew it too well  they were being kiddnaped or at least they though."ITS AN EARTHQUACK" stuff from the room was falling  one of the pices were giong to hit Natalie "I GOT YOU" dan dived after Natalie he pushed her away and the rock fell on him "DAN," Natalie screamed.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

"Ian why are you here" Amy said she was in tears the word got out to Even that her and Ian kissed yesterday. "Amy why are you crying" Ian put down the flowers and sat down with amy on the couch "Even and I broke up a few minuites ago," Amy said she couldn't stop  crying."Amy its ok" Ian rubbed her back to clam her down. " Ian you very nice," amy said she was glad he was their. Ian turned around  and looked at amy and leaned forward to kiss her  Amy didn't pull away infact she leaned forward to kiss him  so what if Even brook her heart she had Ian. "AMY AMY," Natalie said she inturupted Ian and Amy kissing she was holding dans body in her arms. "DAN," Amy screamed. "Ian call 911."
  • Posted at:

Front sm

purpleunicorn655

aka HorsePurple91

OMG!!! CONTINUE!!! NOW!!!
  • Posted at:

"Vas Happenin?" -Zayn

"POTATO!"-Niall 

"123, flick -Liam

CLASSIFIED

is it weird that i am like IN LOVE WITH THIS !!!!!!  you are amazing!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Thank you  :)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Amy took Dan out of Natalies arms "What happend," " Well Dan got lost in my closet and i found him then when he got out the house began to shake-" "Wait the house shaked but oure didn't," said Ian he was on the phone " Anyways so then a bolder was going to crush me when dan push me out of the way  then the bolder hit him." Amy looked at Dan he didn't make a single movment  she lifted him up and gave his moveless body a hug. "O Dan don't go" her crying was out of control the Ambulance cam and took dan  Amy, Ian , and Natalie ran behind them. they got into the ambulance " Is he ok," said amy  she was figiton through her pocket when she found a photo of her and dan back on the Madrigal stronghold she put the photo back into her pocket and started to cry. Ian put his arm around her he knew how she felt back in the Madrigal stronhold were Isabrl shot Natalie in the foot. "Well is he going to be ok," said Ian snappy. "well hes alive but we don't know hows  he is,'' At the hospital dan was taking into the ICU Amy and Ian were sitting  outside the room on a bench. " Amy he going  to be fine," said Ian he was trying his all time best to stop amy from crying. " I know i just can't stop crying." Ian knew one thing that would calm her down he leaned forward to kiss her "NO publick displayes of affection," said the nurse "HA I KNEW IT," Yelled dan Amy and Ian runned into the room wondering why dan said that. "Dan are you ok" I knew it I knew it didn't i told you Natalie you and Ian LOVE EACHOTHER" " DAN shut up," Amy started  to blush " Daniel please stay out of are love life," Said Ian when he said that it made amy cool just the way he said that  made amy cool " Daniel Cahill," said the doctor " Hi my name is Doctor Homie," " Whats up Homie" said Dan. " Well Danile it looks like you have just a few broken ribs and you can go home in a few hours," the doctor left " Dan your going to be just find"she gave dan a big  hug " Eww get of-" but Dn insted huged amy back. "Amy?" "Yes Dan" " when we get home can you umm umm" " Yes dan" " Can we spend some time together" " Who are you and what have you done with my brother but yes dan we can."  after they left the hospital amy went to Ian and said '' I'L be back in a couple of hours,"  she kissed Ian and Left. "You like her," said Natalie all snappy insted of Ian snapping back or saying something like o but you love Daniel he said " No I do not like her ...... I LOVE her," He started to walk to Amys house that is prouble were he was going to stay until they found a new house because the repair would be more then what they hade. "Natalie were you?" Ian started to panick were was Natalie?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

topazanubis3

aka TopazActor3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
  • Posted at:

"Whether it’s the world or a relationship, everything has its time...

…and everything must end.”

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Amy was upstairs in her room she spent the WHOLE day with Dan it was fun but it was time to get back to buissenes she looked at the message tilited BREAKUP it was the message that brook Amys heart she click the message one last time befor she deleated it  " Hi Amy its Even is it true that you kissed the Kabra kid" " Well umm yes," Amy couldn't beleave she said that. "Amy Cahill are you cheating one me" "No NO Even its just that Ian with his big amber eyes" " Amy why i thought that you loved me" " I do i am so sorry," Amy lissend  to her voice around that point she was starting to cry she was losing her boyfriend. "Amy i'm sorry but good bye'' "Are you breaking up with me" " Yes goodbye," but then Amy heard something in the background " did you do it," she heard in a soft voice amy clicked the video off that day, befor she could hear it " Yes i did," the shadow appered the man was dressed in black with the momogram V1 on the left side of his sholder. it was Vesper 1 "Good get the others" " But i love her," Even said it made a tear go down Amys cheek " I DON'T CARE WE ARE GOING TO KILL AMY CAHILL". And then the screen went blank Amy took her cell phone and texted Ian  Ian Get over hear i need you then she texted Hamoltin Hamoltin I need you Vesper 1 is coming. then she texted Sinead  Sinead Vesper 1 is coming  i need you now  then Jonah Jonah Vesper 1 is coming. they all replyed back  coming . Amy heard a knock on the door she looked out the window it was Ian " Amy i got you text what is it." " Ian Vesper one and Even are coming to Kill me"  Ians eyes widen  Amy started to Cry " Ian i don't want to die" Ian gave Amy a hug and said " Amy you won't die i will make shure" He Kissed Amy " How do you feel?"  Amy felt better she couldn't stop smiling " I texted Dan , Sinead , Jonah, And Hamoltin they should be coming" " Well then," Ian said with a smile "Lookes like we have about 4 minuties to are selfs, Don't worrie Amy  you'll be just fine," he leaned down and started kissing Amy   
  • Posted at:

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

Amy was standing up and leading the meeting like a pro "We need to trust no one cause anyone could be Vespers one,'' "AMY, AMY, AMY!'' Dan was running " I saw Evan it lookes like hes coming over hear" " Everyone stay up hear Amy Daniel and i will go down stairs. for the first time Ian took Amys hand She smile and stoped him "Ian thanks for everything" befor he  replyed back he kissed Amy and said "Follow my lead i have an idea" Evan rang the door bell and Ian answerd it "Ah Hello its nice to see you agian" Evan gave Ian the death look "I know it was you who stole my Amy," "Ah so its amy who you want come in" Amy was sitting on the couch  " Hi Evan," Ian Sat by her and gave her a long kiss. Evans face was turning brite red "so i see that you all ready found a other  boyfriend" "W-w-w" Amy started to stutter."well i saw that amy was free and sad because you broke her heart," Said Ian Evan look like he wanted to speak but he didn't "Amy i'm sorry" "Sorry is not going to make me forgive you Evan  you broke my heart thankfuly Ian was hear he always make me feel better and DOSEN'T get jellious when i talk to outher boys" Even  stood up and yelled "AMY CAHILL I CAN'T BELEAVE THIS YOU WILL REGRET, REGRET!" and then he left Amy started to tear up Ian put his arm around her but she took it off "Ian I need i minit in my room," she ran to her room and  slamed the door Ian put his head to the wall and lissened "I'm going to die ,I'm going to die" Ian couldn't take hearing it anymore and opened the door and went in her room "Amy as long as i'm with you I will never let you die" " Thats the proublem i am putting the people I love in danger I don't want to lose then or you Ian i love you and i don't want to lose you," Ian huged Amy "Amy your worrying over nothing" " Ian you are not nothing you my boyfriend and someone who i have always love," Hamoltin and Jonah and sinead came in the room "I can't believe  i'm saying this but  Ian is right we will be find" " Yay yo dog their's nothing to  worrie we got it all" said Jonah " Amy  we will be find  we will show Vesper one not to go and try to harm us," Sinead said with a smile  " Yay Amy i'll show him not to mess with me Daniel  o my now Ians got me saying that uggg what i am trying to say is that  vesper one is going to make a big mistake," Natalie sat next to him and he put his arm around her  Natalie smiled Amy leaned forward and gave Dan a big smile. " Thank you everyone" Hamoltin and the rest leaved Amy and Ian  were all buy their selfs " Amy do you want to go out like right now you really need it"  
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wolfamethyst29

aka WolfAmethyst40

Hmmm......... That sounds a little familier..................
  • Posted at:

Emma-Le

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

awesome!
  • Posted at:

CitadelHistory8 aka AgentCobra26

Jay - Just an Average Yodel.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

C-mail: /34701

Inventor of C-Mail

DOOOOO YOUUUU BELLLIEEEVVVEEE IN M A G I C

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

†

Front sm

citadelhistory8

aka AgentCobra26

the part where amy keeps going like 'OH  MY GOSSH VESPER 1 IS TRYIN TO KILL MEH!' THAT PART IS REALLY CORNY
  • Posted at:

CitadelHistory8 aka AgentCobra26

Jay - Just an Average Yodel.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

C-mail: /34701

Inventor of C-Mail

DOOOOO YOUUUU BELLLIEEEVVVEEE IN M A G I C

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

†

Front sm

purpleunicorn655

aka HorsePurple91

Continue or I'll hunt you down and make you type...CONTINUE!!! NOWWWW!!!!
  • Posted at:

"Vas Happenin?" -Zayn

"POTATO!"-Niall 

"123, flick -Liam

Front sm

generalloki1

aka GeneralAssassin155

The sky was gloomy  their was no traces of the sun. " Ugg," said amy she opened her eyes to only see Ians "Ahh," it scared Amy "Whats the matter?" said Ian  he put his arm around amy but amy took it off she got off the bed "Ian i had alot of fun yesterday thankyou" "Amy the hole point of the date was to have fun and also i wanted  to spend time with you," A smile  came across his face . Amy went down stairs Hamiltin Jonah Sinead and Dan were rehursing something but she didn't know what it was. She turned around to go get dressed when Ian was right behind her they triped and fell down the stairs.  "Hi guys what are you doing," Said amy "o good your awake we just got word from dan that he saw Evan with someone in a car wile he went to get some stuff, so we are rehursing what to do when they come you and Ian are you hide in the closet amy you have a dart gun, Ian you have a sowrd" "EVANS COMMING!!" yelled Natalie everyone got to were they are to be Jonah behind the refrigerator, Hamoltin behind the  chair Dan and sinead upstairs and Amy and Ian in the closet . Amy looked like she wanted to pass out but she keep telling herself "were going to beat them" she said under her breath. the door busted open 10 vespers  came in Hamilton  knocked out 2 of them with a stick  3 vespers went in the kitchen. Jonah came out and shott them with a tranqlizer gun 2 went up stairs Dan and Sinead hit them with  a brick then the other 3 went into the living room Amy  and Ian jumped out of the closet Amy shot them with the dart gun and Ian  hited one with the sword. " Ok now what are we going to do with the  bodies,"Said  Sinead " Well just have Hamoltin handle that," said dan " Hey just because im stronger than you dosent  mean your not going to help me," "We did it,'' Ian said. he picked up Amy  " I told you  not to worrie about it," said Ian  He and Amy kissed " EWWW!!!!!" said Hamilton, Jonah, and Dan but Sinead said "Awww" " Well well well," went a  dark evile voice It was Vesper one and Evan they both had a gun in their hand like that on James bond hade at the end of Casion royal " I don't meand to inter rupt this touching moment  but no one move or Me and Evan will Kill you All now On the couch," Amy heart started to pound  " O no," she said under her breath Ian pulled  her closer to him.  " You'll be find," he said in her ear. "No you won't," Evan replyed back       
  • Posted at:

Front sm

purpleunicorn655

aka HorsePurple91

Uh oh...CONTINUE!!!
  • Posted at:

"Vas Happenin?" -Zayn

"POTATO!"-Niall 

"123, flick -Liam

CLASSIFIED

This story is so awesome that soon i would proberly ask you to start posting like 4 times each day. Lol. But it's ok. I can wait. :) keep it up and going!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

wolfamethyst29

aka WolfAmethyst40

That is exactly like mine!!!!!! Don't copy that's not fair!!! Everyone who sees this post go under my card click 'View All Posts' and then click 'Amy+Ian= Let's Find Out!' Please don't copy me anymore i worked hard to think of my own ideas.
  • Posted at:

Emma-Le

1 , , 3 ... 16 , 17 , 18