Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

Branch: Lucian

1. Some of you have probably seen a post that goes like "3 Worst Things In Life - Low battery, one bar of Wi-fi, and a long 'loading' thing." Now this is kinda annoying because those are obviously not the worst things in life. You could be poor and have to beg for food, for example. If you agree with that, you're just spoiled :P

2. "Stressed, depressed, but still well dressed." Errrrrrgh I especially hate this one, because it's making depression sound like a normal thing, like it's not that important. But it is, and you shouldn't joke about it. I hate when people who are perfectly well say they're depressed. It just feels bad, especially when you've experienced depression.

3. People saying "I hate school." You shouldn't hate school. School is learning. Some people in the world can't go to school, or have to go many miles for it. You should appreciate that you can learn. Say I hate homework instead or something.

What do you think about these sayings? Post your opinions below!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ChuCahill & MBer siπce '12

professional craftinator.

#NeverAgain | #SayNoToRacism | #MeToo

"In 2022, who was best man at Dan and Phil's wedding?"

"A terrifying hybrid of of Chris and PJ."

"Correct!"

#It's A Chain Reaction of Compassion

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Branch: Janus

4. The saying "Cool Kids Never Die." What does that even mean?! 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

dragoncooking75

1. I'm kinda on the fence about this one. I get your point, but no WiFi sucks.

2. I totally agree with you. I have experienced depression and it's not fun. 

3. Watch Time For School. It's a documentary about the the millinium goal about every child having an education. They visit 7 different children: a boy from Japan, a girl from Romania, a girl from Afghanistan, a boy from Rio de Janeiro, a girl from India, a girl in Ghana and a boy who live in Africa.(I forgot what country.) Anyway, it's really cool.

• Posted at:

My name is Devin and I like Narwhals

Lucian AMBASSADOR 

Quin Winterdagger and Freja the Penguin

"INCONCEIVABLE!"

"We'll need grit, spit, and a whole lotta duct tape."

#BRIT-FUFF-FUFF #VOLDYIAN 

NARWHALS RULE THE WORLD!!!

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

Branch: Ekaterina

I completely agree with all of them. I do say "I hate school" but mine is in a different context than everyone else. I really don't mind going to class at all. I just don't like the people at school XD

• Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

"And funny thing about happiness: Happiness is no accident."

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

Monica: I've never heard that before. But it sounds like "if you're not cool, you're gonna die" to me O_o

Devin: Yes, it sucks, but would you rather starve? O_o

*agrees* Interesting. Do they explore the different school conditions or something?

Amethyst: You don't mind going to class? That's cool O_o All of mine are boring. I'm technically still in elementary (Grade 8) so I don't get to pick classes -_- Hahahaha, I don't like everyone either xD

• Posted at:

ChuCahill & MBer siπce '12

professional craftinator.

#NeverAgain | #SayNoToRacism | #MeToo

"In 2022, who was best man at Dan and Phil's wedding?"

"A terrifying hybrid of of Chris and PJ."

"Correct!"

#It's A Chain Reaction of Compassion

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Chu

Yeah you're probably right. It's so weird though. O_O

Also, I think it's a hipster saying. 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

bulldogpuppy71

aka BulldogPuppy32

I dislike the people at school because they treat everyone like they're worthless :D :D :D 

But yeah, I agree with you. I also find it annoying when people say "Don't be sad because some people have it worse." By that logic, they shouldn't be happy because some people have it better. It just doesn't make sense, you can be happy or sad no matter other peoples' situations. :P

~Be happy~Emilie

• Posted at:

Dear Gravity,

You held me down in this starless city.

Front sm

elfcrest7

aka ExpertDecoding17

First world problems (except for the ones about treating people badly)...

• Posted at:

elfcrest7 aka ExpertDecoding17

Rebooting Sig in 3...2...

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

First off, CHUUUUUUUU! *tckles hugs you with pillows* *awkward pause* Ignore the pillows..... Anywho!!!!!! I'm baaaack!

Second, I agree with everything you're saying.

Third, to the person who said Chu said you can't be said, she never said that. You can be sad, but at least you have wifi to be sad about, is what she's saying. Most kids don't have even any electronics. They might not even know such things exist.

Third, yes. I have been through so much depression, it honestly brings up horrible memories. It's not something anyone should joke about, laugh about, or make fun of. Or even pretend to have. If you ACTUALLY have depression, that's different. Go see someone. Write. Listen to music. Do something to help yourself, don't just mope about it. And if you just say you have it because you think it's cool to have depression.... That's a truly horrible thing to do. The people who have depression are heroes, and amazing strong-willed people to fight through each day, to live to sleep another night. They fight their demons constantly. They go through hell every single day, and make it out alive.

Would you mock or laugh at a soldier who has just seen all of his comrades killed in battle, and returned with mental and physical scars?

So then don't laugh at depression.

Fourth, again, Chu is right. At least you get to have the opportunity to think you hate it. Most kids around the world would be overflowing with joy to be going to a real school. Hating people is different, and it's a subject I won't get into, because I could rant about it all day.

Anyway.

- Nyla

• Posted at:

N y l a   MBer since 2012 

"Oh, we're all just searching, not knowin' where we're going.

And it makes us nervous, so we try to find a way out.

We're still v a g a b o n d s."

Front sm

softballkitten12

Branch: Tomas

I agree with the first 2 but on the third one...I say it on a daily basis because my friends are bullying my other friends, I have a teacher who  is determined to fail me (I'm better at spelling and grammar then her, and she's an English teacher). She gave me an 89.2% on an essay. She didn't want to give me the A I deserved because I forgot one comma, spelled a few words wrong, and my handwriting was "messy". I also didn't follow her template which was dumb in the first place, I wrote two paragraphs instead of one. 

I like my classes except for gym and math because we are doing 9th grade algebra in 7th grade and it's really hard. But I like everything else. 

• Posted at:

I am Reyna 

This too shall pass”

Since April 17 2014

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Reyna-- If you deliberately disobeyed her template, you deserved a B. Also, don't say you're better at grammar and spelling than she is. It's probably not true, but if it is, still listen to her. She went to college to major in English. You didn't. Put yourself in her shoes. Would you like a student who thinks they're better at your subject than you are? I certainly wouldn't. Plus, on all templates I get, even a few misspelled words and a forgotten comma can get you a B. Especially if you were instructed to write one paragraph, and wrote two. So don't say she's determined to fail you. 

As for your 'friends', they aren't your friends if they bully others. Stand up for your other friends. But I agree with you-- bullying is horrible. And for math, I suck in that area and I'm a high school freshman XD And gym, same. Not one of my favorite subjects by far.

• Posted at:

N y l a   MBer since 2012 

"Oh, we're all just searching, not knowin' where we're going.

And it makes us nervous, so we try to find a way out.

We're still v a g a b o n d s."

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

The three worst things in life are actually not having any wifi at all, a completely dead battery with no working charger, and long buffering thing because NO WIFI. 

I'm stressed, depressed, but still well dressed.(jk im just not well dressed)

I hate school. 

• Posted at:

klary 

no bullying pls

mber since 2013

Front sm

sapphiredragon5553

I agree with 1 2 and 3

• Posted at:

Hi, it's Katie:) I'm Lucian and a bit Janus but I'm nice:) I'm home-schooled and on a lot and I would love to chat with anyone! And I'm trying to get my first a five hundred stars, thanks if you make that happen!:)