Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

Branch: Lucian

Because, y'know, it obviously won't die off this time... (This is rather long. Please bear with me and actually read everything. Thanks in advance, it's much appreciated!)

Table of Contents

1 - Introduction

2 - School Design

3 - Requirements

4 - Rules (as a student at SMACS BS) + Bell Schedule

5 - Sign-Up Form

6 - Classes

7 - Clubs/Teams

Part One: Introduction

Hello, all, welcome to SMACS BS RP! Thank you for the applause and enthusiasm!

Right, so SMACS BS is, as the title suggests, a boarding school. As the title doesn't suggest, it's for grades six through twelve. But it's not just any boarding school - oh, no. SMACS BS is a school that specializes in the sciences, math (or maths, depending on which country you're in), and computer science.

Interested in the origin of the universe, calculating exact quantities, or programming videogames? SMACS BS is the place for you (or your RP character, but let's just say that he or she is, in fact, you).

Part Two: School Design

Dorms - There's one dorm building. Girls get the top three floors, which is five, six, and seven. Guys get two, three, and four. Three to a room. Each floor has a DA (Dorm Adviser - really, it should kind of be FA for Floor Adviser if you really think about it) who is the same gender as the inhabitants of the floor he or she resides on. (I want you to know that at this point, I stopped typing and went on a certain dictionary-type website to see if it was advisor or adviser because I couldn't figure it out and it was bugging me. It's both. Shame on you, MB spellcheck!)
Dorm rooms - The rooms have flat screen TVs and a mini fridge on the wall opposite the bathroom (the bathroom is across from the left of the door). The walls are white, while there isn't a carpet. There are two beds: a bunk bed and a single bed.  The bathrooms have also have white walls. While students are not allowed to paint on the walls, they are allowed to decorate the walls with posters and other decorations as they please (and as long as their roommates agree and it's not too messy).

Classrooms - Each classroom has a dry-erase board, many desks, and one computer each.  There is also a Promethean board in each and every classroom. Desks are arranged according to the teacher's taste.

Science labs - Many of SMACS BS's science classes are held daily in these laboratories. There are sinks, two exits, a fire extinguisher, and tables seating two students per table in each lab. Agin, there is a dry-erase board, a computer, and a Promethean board at the front of the classroom.

Computer labs - SMACS BS has three computer labs and as the school does offer computer science classes, which are generally hosted in these laboratories. These classrooms feature many outlets, around twenty five computers, a dry-erase board, and a Promethean board. Students may use these rooms after classes to do homework or research - nothing else.
Cafeteria - The cafeteria has many food selections  and vending machines.  There are three water fountains nearby.  There are circular tables with room for eight.  Also, there is a patio for eating outside, with a roof if it's too sunny or rainy.
Game room - The game room has a snack bar, and practically every game system invented (that's modern).  Also, there's a couch.
Music room - Basically an orchestra pit - except not really. SMACS BS has many talented students, and not just in the sciences - there are musically talented students as well. All bands, orchestras, and sometimes choir ensembles rehearse here.

Art room - A room filled with easels, canvases, and tons of art supplies. No classes are held here most of the time, so it's generally empty when classes are in session. But after class, students can be found painting, drawing, sculpting, and more in this very room. Art Club meets here.

Student Kitchen - A place where students sometimes cook their own food. There are four ovens with four stoves on top of each, and eight microwaves scattered around the room. Plus, there's a humongous refrigerator - just be sure to label your food! Occassionally, a science or math class will be held here, in which case the room will be reserved.
Lounge - This is a place to relax.  There are three sofas, on seprate walls.  The other wall has the door.

Gym - This is on the first floor of the dorm building. There's an indoor pool next door. The gym itself is full of exercise equipment and sports-related objects. The annual science fair and any science, math, or robotics competitions hosted by SMACS BS will be held here.

Library - Again, on the first floor of the dorm building. It has the newest books and fifteen computers. Students may do homework or research here, or just read a good book.

Field - SMACS BS has three fields: Softball, upper, and lower.

Auditorium - For assemblies, announcements that won't be over the PA system, and a possible concert organized by students.

Part Three: Requirements

1. Please POV at least twice every two weeks, unless you have an excuse. There is a chance you will be kicked out of this RP if you don't. (I'm sorry, but I'm sick of this dying/people signing up and never posting every time. Which is pretty hypocritical of me.)

2. Please POV in a font and color that's easy to read. For example, not like this.

3. Please make an effort to have your POVs easily read. If I'm struggling to even get the gist of what you mean, I will not hesitate to kick you out of this RP.

4. Read the POVs of other RPers and make an attempt to follow their storyline.

5. Your character must be between grades six and twelve (in the US/Canadian school system. I'm sorry, Europe, I don't understand your school system at all so I don't know which years that is. I think it's Year Seven through sixth form in the UK?) If your character was created in an earlier version of this RP (there were four...) and he or she was younger than that, just say that he or she was an exception to the rule and exceptions are no longer made.

6. You may POV as more than one character, just not so many that it'll get out of hand.

7. Your schedule and roommates will be given to you as soon as possible. Once you have both, you may start POVing. (If you don't and not enough people are signing up and you're really anxious to get started, just start POVing anyway.)

Part Four: Rules + Bell Schedule
-Curfew/Lights Out is at 9:30pm. You don't have to be asleep, but you must be in your dorm. 
-The earliest you can leave your dorm in the morning is 5:30am. 
-No leaving the campus unless given permission from a parent/legal guardian or it's the weekend. 
Period 1: 8:45 - 9:30

Period 2: 9:35 - 10:20

Period 3: 10:25 - 11:10

Period 4: 11:15 - 12:00

Lunch: 12:05 - 12:40

Period 5: 12:45 - 1:30

Period 6: 1:35 - 2:20

Period 7: 2:25 - 3:10

Period 8: 3:15 - 4:00

Part Five: Form
Name:  

Appearance:
Student Status (New or Returning student): 
Classes (choose from the list below): 

Clubs/Teams (choose from the list below):

Roommate Preferences (I can't guarantee anything, partially because it depends on who signs up and I'm not the one assigning roommates, but that's not important. :P):
Other:

Part Six: Classes

SMACS BS offers classes to students in grades six through twelve.

NOTE: I realize that it's impractical to place an eleven year old in the same class as an eighteen year old, but unless you want to be the only real person RPing in a class with a ton of people you made up, just roll with it. Hey, it's possible that that would happen if classes were separated by grade as they are in educational facilities in real life.
Required: 
World Studies/History (semester 1 is WS, semester 2 is History), English
Electives (choose 6, 5 if you want a language or PE, 4 if you want a language and PE. At least one math elective and one science elective MUST be taken.): 

Astronomy

Biology
Chemistry
Earth Science

Engineering

Meteorology
Physics

Robotics
Computer Science

Computer Design

Programming

Web Design

Math 7

Pre-Algebra
Algebra I
Geometry
Algebra II
Pre-Calculus
Calculus
Languages: Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Italian, Latin

I'll post schedules + dorms once this comes out and people sign up. I'm lazy so I'll probably just give you your schedule in the order that you submit it.

NOTE: People in your dorm will most likely be around your age. 

Clubs/Teams (whoever signs up first gets to pick meeting times and become captain/leader. Clubs/teams that meet in the same location obviously meet at different times. If you'd like to form your own club/team, go ahead!):

-Cooking Club (meets in the Student Kitchen)

-Orchestra (meets in the Music Room)

-Band (meets in the Music Room)

-Art Club (meets in the Art Room)

-Lego Club (meets in computer lab)

-Language Club (for people who don't take a language as a class. Meets in library.)

-Book Club (meets in library)

-Soccer (lower field)

-Football (lower field)
-Basketball (basketball court)

-Tennis (tennis court)

-Handball (tennis court)
-Lacrosse (upper field)

-Baseball (softball field)

-Softball (softball field)

-Track (track)
-Gymnastics (gym)

-Ping pong (game room/various empty classrooms)

Students may join up to seven clubs/teams, but may have to withdraw if it interferes with their academics.

And that's everything! I'll sign up with my character(s) as soon as this goes through. I'm really looking forward to POVing in this, so please don't let it die. I really missed this RP and the memories of it...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Christine

I know that life is too crazy to drive me insane.

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

dragoncooking75

Sounds fun! I'm joining!

Name: Alivia Brandhorst
Grade: 9th
Personality: Pretty shy. She won't talk to most people unless it's through a computer. Has a stutter.

Appearance: Shoulder length black hair which is usually pulled back, blue eyes, freckles, and tall.
Student Status (New or Returning student): New
Classes (choose from the list below): WS/History, English, Robotics, Computer Science, Computer Design, Programming, Web Design, and either Chinese or Latin. Will confirm later.

Clubs/Teams (choose from the list below): Book Club, Lego Club, Orchestra, and Track.

Roommate Preferences (I can't guarantee anything, partially because it depends on who signs up and I'm not the one assigning roommates, but that's not important. :P): Anyone! 
Other: Her parents are really poor, she got a scholarship to come here.

• Posted at:

My name is Devin and I like Narwhals

Lucian AMBASSADOR 

Quin Winterdagger and Freja the Penguin

"INCONCEIVABLE!"

"We'll need grit, spit, and a whole lotta duct tape."

#BRIT-FUFF-FUFF #VOLDYIAN 

NARWHALS RULE THE WORLD!!!

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

NOTE: Students may bring their personal laptops to computer science classes. (I forgot to add this...)

NOTE: Swimming is a club/team. (I also forgot to add this.)

Name: Christine Archer
Grade: 8
Personality: Sarcastic, witty, clever, sometimes a know-it-all, funny. Almost everyone assumes she's some super-genius, which she isn't. She can be rather clueless and awkward when it comes to emotions and prefers to avoid serious situations. She's pegged as a troublemaker by Mr. Headmaster and fails to see the point to some things (i.e. One Direction). Christine also has musical talent to a certain degree and is just awful at art. She has a near-photographic memory, but sometimes forgets simple things (like what she was about to do). She loves reading, music, and is rather stubborn.

Appearance: Christine is tall for her age but about the same height as some of her older friends at the school. She isn't someone you'd remember in a crowd, that is, until you saw her hair - it's wavy caramel-colored hair that she's dyed with a streak of green (her fave color!), a streak of pink, a streak of blue, and a streak of purple. She wears her hair straightened most of the time, where it reaches the middle of her back. Christine has icy blue eyes, a mischievous smirk, and a somewhat athletic build from years of soccer and swimming. She usually wears T-shirts, a hoodie, athletic shorts or jeans when it's cold, and sneakers.
Student Status (New or Returning student): Returning, fourth year at SMACS BS (I made this RP when I was in fifth grade. My character joined this RP as a fifth grader. Don't judge me...)
Classes (choose from the list below): Geometry, Engineering, English, Chemistry, Web Design, French, Astronomy, WS/History. Because real me was forced into taking Spanish. Why can't fictional me take French?

Clubs/Teams (choose from the list below): Orchestra, Band, Soccer, Tennis, Track, Swimming. Will possibly quit tennis if not enough time.

Roommate Preferences (I can't guarantee anything, partially because it depends on who signs up and I'm not the one assigning roommates, but that's not important. :P): People who aren't complete slobs, but not clean freaks either. Preferably loves reading and music and cares at least a little about the environment. If possible, each roommate should be in at least one class with her.
Other: N/A

Name: Abigail Rolling
Grade: 9
Personality: Abigail (or Abby, as family and friends know her as) will strike you as a quiet person, when in reality, she's far from it. Sometimes she'll pretend to be dumb, making others rudely question how she got accepted into SMACS BS and why she even bothered applying, but she's really as smart as any student at the school. Abby is kind, gullible, and has a knack for cheering people up. She has an un-North American accent (to be revealed further on) which sometimes makes people think she's an international student. But she isn't. Abby's faults include her pride, her sensitivity, and a certain weakness for blueberries. She's also a bit of a fashionista.

Appearance: Abby isn't strikingly gorgeous or extremely unattractive. She's of average height, has stick-straight dark hair, hazel eyes, and a face dotted with freckles. Her outfits typically include Converse. Abby likes to wear earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.
Student Status (New or Returning student): New
Classes (choose from the list below): Geometry, Biology, English, Computer Design, Physics, Chemistry, Italian (only takes it so she has a language on her report card - she doesn't want to learn more languages), WS/History.

Clubs/Teams (choose from the list below): Tennis, lacrosse, gymnastics.

Roommate Preferences (I can't guarantee anything, partially because it depends on who signs up and I'm not the one assigning roommates, but that's not important. :P): None at the moment, Abby isn't particularly picky.
Other: She's fluent in German and Italian.

I just realized that if nobody's signed up by the time I submit this, it's very likely that my characters will be captain/leader of eight clubs/teams in total... Help?

• Posted at:

Christine

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

AH THANK YOU DEVIN NOW MY CHARACTERS ARE ONLY CAPTAIN/LEADER OF SIX CLUBS/TEAMS!!!

This'll make sense if my form ever decides to come through.

I didn't save it... Oops.

• Posted at:

Christine

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

(Ignore my post about my post not coming through.)

Congratulations, Alivia, you've been accepted to SMACS BS!

Your schedule and dorm will be arriving shortly. Also, you are the captain/leader of the Book Club, Lego Club, Orchestra, and Track Team. You may give up your leadership/captincy if you wish.

• Posted at:

Christine

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

I'm writing an acceptance message to myself... Hehe.

Congratulations, Christine, you've been accepted to SMACS BS!
Your schedule and dorm room number will be arriving shortly. Additionally, you are the captain/leader of the Band, Soccer Team, Tennis Team, and Swim Team. You may give up your leadership/captincy if you wish.

Congratulations, Abigail, you've been accepted to SMACS BS!
Your schedule and dorm room number will be arriving shortly. Additionally, you are the captain/leader of the Gymnastics Team and Lacrosse Team. You may give up your leadership/captincy if you wish.

• Posted at:

Christine

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

dragoncooking75

Can Alivia join the swim team? And I've decided to do Chinese as my language.

• Posted at:

Lucian AMBASSADOR 

"INCONCEIVABLE!"

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

*facepalm* So my first post went through a lot of edits in a very short time (took me an hour or so to write) and I just realized I left the part about me not assigning roommates in the form. Please ignore that, I am the one assigning roommates, and sorry for any possible confusion caused.

See, Christine, this is why you proofread.

• Posted at:

Christine

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

@Devin - Yes, she can, and that's great! I have a question: Should I call you Devin or Alivia? It says Devin in your sig but you're POVing as Alivia so I'd just like to know which one you prefer.

• Posted at:

Christine

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

dragoncooking75

Devin. 

• Posted at:

Lucian AMBASSADOR 

"INCONCEIVABLE!"

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

Branch: Ekaterina

SMACS YAS!

Just a heads up that when we start POVing, I probably won't post as much because I'm going camping tomorrow. But there is WiFi there and I'm bringing my laptop XD

My little brother is knocking on my bedroom door but I don't want him in here so I keep yelling, "No!" but he replies with "Yes!"

Name: Destiny 
Grade: 12
Personality:intelligent, can be crazy at times, hates the outdoors, chemistry prodigy

Appearance: long blonde hair, bright green eyes, on the pale side because she hates the sunlight XD
Student Status (New or Returning student): Returning
Classes (choose from the list below): World Studies/History, English, Astronomy, Chemistry, Roboticsm, Algebra II, Calculus, German

Clubs/Teams (choose from the list below): Cooking Club
Other: has a boyfriend, Logan. Was banned from creating experiments outside of class because of two attemps at Sodium Thiopental XD

• Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

"And funny thing about happiness: Happiness is no accident."

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

Congratulations, Amethyst, you've been accepted to SMACS BS!
Your schedule and dorm room number will be arriving shortly. Additionally, you are the captain/leader of the Cooking Club. You may give up your leadership/captincy if you wish.

NOTE: It has occupied to me that bands and orchestras don't usually have a leader other than the conductor, and I'm assuming everyone who signed up actually wants to play an instrument. So, I'm revoking my character's leadership for Band and Devin's character's leadership for Orchestra. The conductor of both will be named Mr. Conductor, because most of his students can't pronounce his surname. :D

NOTE: I also realized that while I said the choir sometimes rehearses in the Music Room, I didn't actually add Choir to the list of clubs/teams. Choir is now a club/team, if anyone's interested! Mr. Conductor is also in charge of the Choir.

• Posted at:

Christine

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

Alivia's Schedule -

Period 1: World Studies/History
Period 2: English
Period 3: Robotics
Period 4: Computer Science
Period 5: Computer Design
Period 6: Programming
Period 7: Web Design
Period 8: Chinese

Christine's Schedule -

Period 1: Geometry
Period 2: Engineering
Period 3: English
Period 4: Chemistry
Period 5: Web Design
Period 6: French
Period 7: World Studies/History
Period 8: Astronomy

Abigail's Schedule -

Period 1: Geometry
Period 2: Biology
Period 3: English
Period 4: Computer Design
Period 5: Physics
Period 6: Chemistry
Period 7: World Studies/History
Period 8: Italian

Destiny's Schedule -

Period 1: World Studies/History
Period 2: English
Period 3: Astronomy
Period 4: Chemistry
Period 5: Robotics
Period 6: Algebra II
Period 7: Calculus
Period 8: German

Dorms will be assigned as more people sign up, but for now, POVs may begin!

• Posted at:

Christine

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

Christine's POV

I stare out the window as the car goes through the gates of SMACS BS. It's the fourth time I've been through the gates a week before classes begin to settle in, and it's amazed me every time.

We arrive at the dorm building, and, as usual, there are two lines - one for new students and one for returning. I pull on my backpack and lift my suitcase out of the trunk, thank the driver, and join the returning line. There are a few familiar faces, but the new student line is much longer.

As I wait in line, I go on the school's website on my phone. I check the club/teams page, and I scan over the list. I'm definitely signing up for a few of these, but if I don't have enough time, I'll have to quit something.

I finally make my way to the front of the line, where I'm greeted by Ms. Daniels.

"Hello, Miss Archer! How was your summer?"

I grin. "Hey, Ms. Daniels. It was all right, yours?"

"Same. Here's your schedule and a map of SMACS BS. There were some technical difficulties so not every student's dorm is decided yet. You may explore the school while you wait, and you may either take your belongings with you or leave them here, where they will be locked and the key will be given to you."
     "In that case, I'll leave my suitcase here but take my backpack."
     She smiles. "Fantastic! Here's your key. When you return to pick up your belongings, please leave the lock with the key attached in this bin."
     "Thanks, Ms. Daniels!" I take the key, drop off my suitcase, and decide to wander aimlessly in the school. Or I could go to the cafeteria.

Abby's POV will be coming in my next post.

• Posted at:

Christine

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

I won't be able to POV for a while because I'm camping right now and the wifi here is so slow. It's taking me too long to type...

• Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

Front sm

dragoncooking75

Alivia's POV

"Wow." My new school, SMACS BS, looked like a modern Hogwarts. The taxi finally reaches the dorms and I get out and grab my single suitcase. And my backpack. There were two lines: one for new students and one for people who had attended this school before. I Walked in the new student line. 

After a few minutes, I'm at the front of the line. A smiling lady gives me my schedule and a map, and told me that dorms hadn't been assigned yet.

"You can still explore!" she told me. "You can leave you suitcase here." 

"Sure." She gave me a lock and key, and showed me what the other students were doing. It was like locking my bike up. 

I decided to trace my daily route around the school. I found my first two classes fine, but I got lost after that. I decided to head to the cafeteria. I was starving.

• Posted at:

Lucian AMBASSADOR 

"INCONCEIVABLE!"

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Branch: Janus

Name:Heather Oapa

Grade:Freshman year, I think.

Personality:Fun loving, loud, noisy, happy all the time, and it's like she is always on sugar.

Appearance:Blonde hair to her shoulderblades, blue eyes, pale skin, tall,  and she wears jeans, T-shirts, and sneakers.

New.

World Studies/History.

English.

Spanish.

Algebra 2.

Computer Science.

Engineering.

Robotics.

Programming.

Book Club.

No preference.

Nothing else.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

Abby's POV

I get out of the bus from the airport and drop my duffel bag onto the grass, allowing myself to gaze at SMACS BS. Wow. This is really it. There's a grassy area with a fountain that's gushing water immediately behind the main gates, and in front of that is the main building - a relatively large mansion-style building that isn't quite big enough to be a mansion.

I pick up my duffel bag again and head inside, where I'm greeted by a sign that says "REGISTRATION." There are two lines with signs indicating that one is for newbies like myself and the other is for returning students. I join the new students and crane my head to look at the massive chandelier in the entrance hall while I wait for my turn.

If this were a mansion, there would likely be a high ceiling and curving stairs on both sides leading to who knows where, but it's not. There are doorways and I can see long hallways and corridors leading off from them. I'm assuming this isn't the residential building and that this is where classes are held. My theory is soon proven to be correct when a boy pushes past me and shouts, in an American accent, "Yo! Let's go to the gym and play some ball!"

His exclamation is followed by cheers from a group of five or six other boys, all of them not dragging suitcases or duffel bags behind them. Maybe they've gone to their dorms already?

I feel certain now that this mansion-like building is for classes and that it contains the room and the indoor pool. I read all about those on the school's website when I was looking into it. I remember that the website clearly stated the residential hall was behind the main building, and close to the fields and courts. I'll just have to wait to see it for myself, then.

• Posted at:

Christine

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

Congratulations, Heather, you've been accepted to SMACS BS!
Your schedule and dorm room number will be arriving shortly.

• Posted at:

Christine

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

I'll post soon since I'm back from camping.

• Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Name: Wendy
Grade: 9th.
Personality: Slightly serious, mature, likes to read, sarcastic, curious
Appearance: slightly short, medium length dark red hair, dark brown eyes
Student Status (New or Returning student): New
Classes (choose from the list below): World Studies/History, English, Biology, Geometery, Chemistry, German, if another language is okay than Spanish, if not P.E.
Clubs/Teams (choose from the list below): Art, Book, and/or Orchestra
Roommate Preferences (I can't guarantee anything, partially because it depends on who signs up and I'm not the one assigning roommates, but that's not important. :P): n/a
Other: nope

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

Destiny's POV

Back at SMACS BS was one of the best things ever. Granted I was having a close eye being kept on me because of past incidents but hey. At least I could see my friends again.

Mom and Dad helped me and my brother bring our belongings to the line with returning students. When we got to the front of the line, Ms.Daniels told us that there was some technical difficulty where not every students dorm was decided. Wanting to find the people *cough* Logan *cough* I missed, I left everything except my backpack with my laptop and chemistry experiment book with Miss Daniels. Toby, my brother, stayed  under a tree outside and began reading yet another book.

I began walking around campus, looking for Logan. We actually spent most of the summer together since we went to a chemistry camp together. But that ended two weeks ago.

After a while of walking around, I got a text from Logan.

Running late. Probably won't be at SMACS til tom. Miss you :)

I texted him back, saying that I also missed him and couldn't wait to see him again. No what should I do?

• Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

So I forgot that for the last SMACS BS RP, Destiny had a little brother. I'm going to POV as both him and Destiny, but mostly Destiny.

Name: Toby

Grade: 8
Personality: intelligent, quiet, hates large crowds, loves reading, normally spends time in the lounge

Appearance: blonde hair, green eyes, red glasses, freckles, kind of tall for his age
Student Status (New or Returning student): Returning
Classes (choose from the list below): World Studies/History, English, Astronomy, Biology, Robotics, Algebra II, Computer Science, German

Clubs/Teams (choose from the list below): Book Club

Roommate Preferences: Nothing, really.
Other: He's Destiny's younger brother and sometimes feels like he's stuck in her shadow because she's a chemistry prodigy.

Once I press submit, I'm going to write Destiny's POV.

• Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

Congratulations, Toby, you've been accepted to SMACS BS!
Your schedule and dorm room number will be arriving shortly.

• Posted at:

Christine

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

Congratulations, Wendy, you've been accepted to SMACS BS!
Your schedule and dorm room number will be arriving shortly. Additionally, you are the captain/leader of the Art Club. You may give up your leadership/captincy if you wish.

• Posted at:

Christine

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Okay. I'll keep the position.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

teleport

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

agentcatching27

can i join?

• Posted at:

spursman11 proud Tottenham fan i want to start the next 39 clues series.Caelen is #-1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Front sm

yellowpenguin37

aka BrilliantCobra114

If I recreated this again, but with a few changes, would anyone want to join? The problem is, I'm not sure how much time I'd have to watch over it and POV. Thoughts?

• Posted at:

Christine

chaireactioof compassion

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'd join!

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ambersnow38

Branch: Janus

I would join, as well.

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

scarletrising21

It looks cool and I would join

• Posted at:

DOCTOR WHO

PERCY JACKSON

39 CLUES

MARVEL

HARRY POTTER

"She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted."

"I am beautiful not because you believe me so but because I believe myself to be"

RP names:

Natalia

Aria

Thalia

Thea

Front sm

scarletrising21

It looks cool and I would join

• Posted at:

DOCTOR WHO

PERCY JACKSON

39 CLUES

MARVEL

HARRY POTTER

"She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted."

"I am beautiful not because you believe me so but because I believe myself to be"

RP names:

Natalia

Aria

Thalia

Thea