Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

After defeating Henry things were going smooth sailing but then Jack O' Lant turned Into Nkis the guardian of deals and the guardians of course try-ed everything they could to turn him back but he got this super weapon and went back in time and then Mullen turned into Nightmare moon and together they created anti-guardians!               Now the world is in darkness and few humans have survived and formed a resistance group meanwhile Hallow must decide her faith.

Form:

Name: Nightmare moon

Outfit: Dark dress with a dark moon crescent

Looks: Blue hair, dark spiky crown, Dark eyes, pale skin

Backstory: Was a regular girl going to school and then one day turned evil and became what she is now.

Immortal

Villain/Anti-Guardian/human/rebel:Villain

Powers: Has dark necklace, can create dark dark orbs, can create nightmares, has dark magic

Name: Hallow Eve or Hallow for short

Outfit: Cute black dress with spider webs on it

Looks: Raven hair, bright golden eyes, red lips, skin as white as snow

Backstory: Lives with Nightmare and Nkis

immortal

Hasn't really decided yet but her parents want her to be evil

Powers: Can create anything that has do with Halloween like spiders, witchs, ghosts, skeletons you get the idea, Is learning to do magic by nightmare. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Mind if I join?

Name: Aidan

Outfit: Brown leggings, brown boots that lace up to her knees, a brown shirt, a cloak the color of the treetops that is fastened by a leaf brooch.

Looks: Long brown hair with braids on the side, tan skin, dark brown eyes. 

Backstory: N/A

Immortal

Villain/Anti-Guardian/human/rebel: Rebel

Powers: Can turn invisible, seriously good with the bow, can sense someone's attack before it hits.

Other: Very agile. Usually get around by jumping in the trees. Aidan is a GIRL.

Name: Hunter

Outfit: Black shirt and jeans, has a belt with a sheath to hold his sword.

Looks: Dirty blond hair, brown eyes, light tan skin.

Backstory: N/A

Not Immortal

Villain/Anti-Guardian/human/rebel: Human

Powers: Is very good with the sword.

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Thanks elf

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Form:

Name: Garrett moon

Outfit: Looks like Prince Charmings outfit but completely white,silver, and blue.

Looks: silver hair, light blue moon eyes, pale skin, looks exactly like Nightmare in the eyes and nose.

Backstory: Garrett has never come off the moon until his father just sent him.

Immortal

Villain/Anti-Guardian/human/rebel: Anti-Guardian

Powers: Has the ability to use moon dust, can make anything appear when its a full moon. He controls some water. When he stares in a pond with a moon in it. He can see the future.

Name: Mother Nature

Outfit: Looks very much like Lokis asgaurdian clothes but more earthy

Looks: Strawberry blond hair, hazelnut eyes, and peach skin.

Backstory: Is Sandman and Pitch's younger sister and has been a gaurdian for a long time.

immortal

Gaurdian.

Powers: Anything wiht earth, can speack all languages, turn into any animal, can here things.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

um................... rebbecca? can she guide hallow? like she is her guardian?

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Maya Frost

sixteen

blond hair blue eyes rocker chic look

she saved a little kid from getting hurt in a winter storm but she lost her own life doing it when she showed up  the anti guardian group got to her first Jack Frost's twin sister

immortal

anti-guardian

ice and snow 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Name:Luna Moonlight

outfit:black skinny jeans with a silver pants chain on her left side, short black heeled boots, a black shirt that's torn on the bottom with a skull in the middle

Looks:waist length jet black hair, pale skin, silver eyes

Backstory:Garrett Moon's sister and Manny's daughter

Immortal

Anit-Guardian of the Night and Darkness

Powers: she can turn shadows into animals or people's worst fear, black dust similar to Pitch, good with a staff

Other:n/a

Name:Flare

Outfit:long blood red dress that has a long v-neck that shows quite a bit of skin, knee high red leather boots

Looks:crazy long fire red hair, orangish red eyes, a creepy smile always on her lips, slightly pale

Backstory:saved best friend from fire and was made the fire guardian

Immortal

Villain

Powers:use fire to attack, her hair can grow really long like it has a mind lf it's own, can't be easily annoyed no matter how hard people try (I know that's not really a power but it is to me)

Other:has a pet dragon named Natsu who does her bidding

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

And this is my Fairy Tail family!

I love them all but there's just

Too many people to list XD

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

yeah sure holly

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Name: Niks Tlit Elpmur

Outfit: A black hooded cloak

Looks: Sleek black hair, pale skin, yellow eyes, fairly skinny body

Backstory: After a simple look through the market, a cart slowly crushes him.

Immortal

Villain

Powers: Conjuration of anything known to man and the Absorber, a firearm whose bullets absorb and kill a single Guardian.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Nightmare's Pov: Nkis was having me do role call of the anti-guardian army.            "South bigby!" I shout.       "Here" he said.             "Picth Black!" I call out.           "Here" He said.               "Ares!" I call.            Ares for some reason was the opposite of Cupid because he is the guardian of war.          "Here" He said sharpening his sword and welding his shield and wearing his armor.               "Fang!" I shout.          "Here!" he called.            "Flames Heat!" I call.        "Here" He said.

"The Grimlin!" I shout.          "Here" He said.            To be honest that one kind of freaked me out a little.              "Rotten pixie!" I call.       "Here" she said.                       "Garret moon!" I call.          "Here" He said.              "And maya!" I said.             "Here" she said.                "Ok that's role call done with now go and spread darkness!" I order.                             They nod and leave.

Pitch alerted me that some humans had formed an resistance group against us.            I laugh evilly.

Hallows Pov: "Mom?" I ask entering the room.                      "Hallow why are you in here? You're suppose to be studying those spell books I gave you" Nightmare said to me.               "I know but why can't I play with the human kids?" I ask.              I could tell she was thinking.                    "Becuase dear-ie they will just make fun of you , there are selfish people in this world, many of them will hurt you if they get the chance" She replied.           

"Ok mom I understand" I say smiling.                  I hold my stuffed spider in my hands playing with it.              "Now then you get back to studying those spell books, me and your father have business to discuss" She said to me.                   "Yes Mom" I replied.               Nightmare left in the direction of the throne room.                          

I go into my room and start studying the spell books again, my mom wanted me to learn the spells and then practice them.            I lived in a dark castle was cut off from the rest of the world.                  My parents claimed it was for my own protection.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

We all left to go cause some trouble.I decided to cause some trouble for the humans.It was winter so I decided to wreck some snowmen and cause some damage to cars and maybe a few sledding accidents.I was actually kind of enjoying

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

We all left to go cause some trouble.I decided to cause some trouble for the humans.It was winter so I decided to wreck some snowmen and cause some damage to cars and maybe a few sledding accidents.I was actually kind of enjoying the mischief.I ran around the whole town when I ran into Fang.He then joined in on the fun and we caused all kind of damage.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

rebbecca's p.o.v. 

"hey hallow...." i said. "oh. rebbecca! can you help me with this spell?" hallow asked. "ok hallow." i said i helped her do the spell. "i really feel bad.. i wish i could go back in time." i said.

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Whoops.Sorry Garrett is a guardian who's just getting to earth.Sorry for the confusion.

Garrett pov I landed hard right into what looked like a castle hall. It hurt bad. I got up and rubbed my aching shoulders. Not a smooth landing. Immediately a little girl ran in the room. She stopped and looked at me.

"Do I know you," we both asked. I laughed and nodded slightly.

"Hallow right? Im Garrett you mom's twin brother."

Merleahs pov

"I hear something," I thought I saw a mob and some bad gaurdians looking ready to kill each other. I come out of the earth slowly and yawn.

"No fighting," I said. With that I flung the bad guardians away

Took the mobs weapons and they ran like there was no tomorrow.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Luna

I was busy tormenting a couple of kids when I felt a familiar prescene. "Garrett," I whispered with a small smile as I ran a hand through my hair, "You sure took your sweet time getting to earth." I disappered in the shadows. Maybe it's time that I go give my brother a proper welcome.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Garrett pov

"What!"

"You've been doing great on your spells. By the way if you ever need some time away call me through some water." I ran out the door and rolled down the hill happy to be free from the moon's grasp. I stopped at the bottom and caught my breath but froze hearing a voice.

"Welcome to earth Garrett."

"Luna," I said turning to face her. I grabbed my fishing pole and it turned into my staff."Long time no see." I said with a small smirk.

• Posted at:

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

POV:

"How long will this infernal statue take?" I ask the sculptor, annoyed of the duration of my pose. "Just a f-few more moments, your highness..." the human replies. "What do I pay you to make a simple sculpture revealing my greatness?!" I shout. "N-Nothing... Sir..." he says in a disappointed tone. "Then I will make your salary LESS than nothing if you do not hurry up!" I shout. "O-Of course, sir!" he says, beginning to speed the process. Nightmare soon enters the room. "Moon! Looking as ravishing as usual." I say, smiling. "Now may not be the time for flattery, dear... I am worried for Hallow." Nightmare speaks. "How so, love?" I ask, the sculptor finally finishing. "Well... With the... People she converses with and the rebellion currently taking form, I fear-" she begins. "That she'll find out what we did to make this future. Trust me, she will never be able to find North and the others. They don't even exist..." I reassure her. "You know... If you continue separating yourself from this family, she might join them..." Nightmare responds in an annoyed tone. I look to her. "I... It's done, sir..." the sculptor says, exhausted. I step down from the flight of fake stairs that had been created for the statue. "Any more of that talk... And I will make sure to go to my trophy room... And I won't hesitate pulling the trigger.." I threaten her, referring to the Absorber.

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

*waits for hallows P.O.V.*

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Nightmare's Pov: "Sorry dear I won't bring it up again" I said.                "Good now please leave and train Hallow" He commands.             "Yes dear" I replied.               I leave the room and go to train Hallow.               I stared teaching her spells and she practices on some objects I placed in the room.                "Vary good Hallow" I say to her.              "What's daddy doing?" She asks.

"Daddy is very busy I'm sure he will teach you some things soon" I replied.              I hear some of our anti-guardians enter the room groaning.         This can't be good I thought.               "Stay in your room and practice using your powers" I tell Hallow as I leave her room.               I help them up.   I cast a healing spell on them.         

"What happend?!" I ask they got up feeling better.              "A woman wearing what looked like a earthly outfit did that to us we think she's a guardian" They replied.           I stare in shock.          "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! THERE ARE NO MORE GUARDIANS! WE GOT RID OF THEM ALL!" I shout at them.       "We saw what we saw" They said to me.                   

I pace around.             "Find this so called "Guardian" and bring her back here alive! That's goes for the rebels too! Do not fail!" I command.        They nod and leave.              What am I going to tell Nkis? I thought.               

Hallows Pov:    I start practicing using my powers.               I smile.            "Thanks for helping me Rebecca" I said to her.           "No problem" She said.              I play with my stuffed spider.                 "Rebecca have you ever wondered what love would feel like?" I ask her.                    "No not really" She replied.                         "Well I have" I said.

I look out my window gazing out it.              "Maybe my parents are right, maybe the human kids will just make fun of me, maybe it's better if I just train and not think about it" I say to myself.          I practice using my powers in the room.                 I had difficulty controlling the skeletons at first but soon I got the hang of it.               

"Um do a silly dance" I command the skeletons I had created.          They start dancing silly.        I giggle.          I make the skeletons disappear after I was done playing with them.                Maybe I should show mom and dad how I'm doing I thought.

• Posted at:

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

rebbecca's p.o.v. 

"no they won't. i brought one over to show you." i said. i showed her jamie. "umm... hello." said jamie. he (im asuming jamie is a boy) was trembling a bit. "am i really that scary?" hallow said. "no. he's just well, arfaid." i said.

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Aidan's POV:

I had my hood up and I was looking around for anything suspicious. I heard a twig crack and immediately had an arrow in my bow and aimed at the person. It was Hunter. He was a human. He thinks I'm a human, too, not a guardian. I jump down from the tree. "What are you doing here, Hunter?" I asked him. "I came to ask you something," he said. "For the last time, Hunter, no I will not join your resistance team!" I said. This was the tenth time this week that's asked me to join. It was getting a little annoying. Especially when you're trying to hide from the people that the resistance team is fighting. "Why not? We could really use your help, Aidan!" he said. "Hunter, for the very last time, NO! I won't join!" "Why not?" "Because." "Because why?" "Because you wouldn't understand!" "What wouldn't I understand!?" "Everything!" "Come on, Aidan! Tell me." "No." "Tell me." "You have more of a chance for me joining your group than me telling you." "Really?" "Yes." "Will you join?" "NO!" Then I turned invisible and left.

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Luna

"Indeed brother," I said with a sneer, "I'm not here to cause you any trouble but I have some information you may find intriguing. Or maybe you won't but I'm still going to tell you anyway." I stared playing around with my shadow, turning it into things out of boredom. "Do you remember that little fire guardian you used to have a crush on," I asked while petting a headless horse, "What was her name again? Fire?" "Flare." I snapped my fingers and pointed at the boy. "Ding, ding, ding! Well if you ever want to know what happened to her along with the other guardians you can ask her yourself," I said. His eyes widened slightly but he quickly returned to his composed look. I smiled and placed a cold hand on his cheel. "I know a part of you wants to see her again," I whispered softly to him, "And all you'll have todo is find her. Which shouldn't be that hard considering you have the earth as your allie." I patted his face a little and was off. "Good to see you again Garrett," I said with a backwards wave, "Next time, we'll do lunch."

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

bumpty! bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

I continued to run around the streets causing damage to things."That looks pretty damaged"I said and then went back to the Anti-Guardians."Winter has been destroyed"I said as I walked in.I sat down and put my feet up on the coffee table.I started telling them everything I did while I was destroying the kids' winter.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Garrett's pov

I just shook my head no. I walked across the ground and went back to the castle. I peeked inside and saw Nihtmare. I smiled. I was always playing pranks on her. I jumped in some water and reappeared and heard Hallow. I turned into a cat and walked in meowing.

"Hi kitty," she said petting me. I jumped over her and turned into a human.

"Hey Hallow," I said.

"Garrett," she said.

"Uncle Garrett," I said."Hello," I said to Rebecca."Working on spells?Cool what can you do." SHe made some spiders appear and I looked at them impressed.

"Cool. Would you like to see something you and my mom can do," I asked. She nodded and I closed my eyes. I opened and some moon dust flew everywhere.

"Moon dust?"

"Yep. We both can make it. But she doesn't control water," I said. I made some come out and into my hand.

"What do you want me to do? I can make a slide," I asked seeing her amazed face.

Merleah's pov

I was sleeping when I heard an order to find me alive. Yeah. Good luck with that. I'm earth you can't catch me without destroying earth. I rose out of the ground into Nightmares house.

"You need me," I asked yawning.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

waits for hydra Poseidon to post 

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

No one post until either me or hydra does

• Posted at:

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

You go hallow :P

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hydra if you there it's your turn.

Here's the order:

Me

Hydra

Holly

Marleah

Heather

Ali

Elf  

please let me know if i'm forgetting anyone

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Is everyone still here? If hydra doesn't post tomorrow I'll go next until then no one else pov ok

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Can we not do a order? Doing an order slows things down and makes others wait if someone doesn't post.

• Posted at:

Front sm

hydraposeidon162

aka DetectiveClub11

Hey guys... Writer's block..

• Posted at:

Is me.

Javi.

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

I'm with Merleah. Why do we need an order? It just slows down the rp and that's usually how they die because we keep waiting for one person to post.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*