CLASSIFIED

Hey guys, ihave questions which need your opinions.
  Who do you really think is vesper 1
  what does the code in the book cover in the medusa plot mean "
guardians"or"guard ian's" and in the card
  are you hoping for evan and amy to break up so that she could hook up with ian("coz that's what i want )

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

I think Vesper One must be Damien, 'cause of the second code.

I'm pretty sure it's Guardians now, even though at first I thought it was Guard Ian's. It makes more sense, though I don't know who's guarding what.

Eh, aren't Amy and Ian related? Though, either way, I don't think there should be any boyfriends or girlfriends involved . . . *sigh*
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Ello! I love these imput things!!! XD

1) Personally I can't decide between Arthur Trent and Damien Vesper himself. The only reason I don't just flat out say it's Damien is because no one can live SO long, okay? If he was born in 1968 or something I'd say the question is simple! But... he was born sometime in 15th or 16th century...

2) I think it's Guardians. For proof - go to the Medusa Plot book home and type in "Guard Ian's". It doesn't work. It's Guardians. And I believe they are refering to Amy and Dan; the Ringkeepers / Serum recipe keepers.

3) YES! 1,000% yes! If she doesn't hook up with Ian, she must at least break up with that Evan boy! 

gabby  
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

There's a code, in the book, that reads, 'Damien is alive.' O.o It might mean something else . . . but, personally, if Damien's alive . . . then he has to be involved somehow.

• Posted at:

Front sm

indigocobra200

Branch: Ekaterina

I agree. romance in books rarely spices up the story

• Posted at:

INDIGOCOBRA200 ThEkaterina Quantum Agent