CLASSIFIED

hello fellow cahills, s1e2e3k4e5r6 here with an urgent request... i need books! i have read tons of books over summer but am totally out of reading material for like a month until the next books i need come out. (yes, NEED not just want :) i've read pretty much everything by rick roidan plus i've read "the last dragon cronicles (chris d'lacey), fallen series (by lauren kate) pretty much all of brandon mull (fable haven, etc) tigers series (collen houck), the companions quartet (julia golding) and much much much much more. but all of these either are finished, or have new books coming out within months, but i really need more reading material. i love modern fantasy with a hint of romance but i'll read anything that you can really get into, that i will love, or really gets you thinking (spoken like a true book worm :) what do you guys think? please please please give reviews, suggestions, etc here... and thank you so much! good luck, and thank you!

-s1e2e3k4e5r6
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

An easy answer to this is look at the thread " what's your favorite book? (besides the 39 clues)" I posted on it, so an easy way to find the thread would be to click "view all posts" underneath my card and find the right one. Hope this helps!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

airportwinter35

Branch: Lucian

Double Cross. (series 4)

• Posted at:

t Jacob (major and mostly used) t

Anything interesting

Stay Calm, Study Yourself, Stop Wasting Time.

These are all 'St process of life. 

Front sm

cloudart142

Branch: Lucian

Ok so first off the last dragon chronicles by Chris dlacey are amazing. Along with Rick Riordan and Brandon mull. So here’s my suggestions enjoy :) (tryed ransacking my brain for modern classics I read:) but if you already read some of these the. Try too search up ya modern fantasy books, and if goodreads pops up click that I know they have a bunch of lists for these kind of things

1. The Alchemyst: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel
Novel by Michael Scott
2. The legend series by Marie lu
3. No good deed by Kara Connolly
4. The keeper of the lost kingdoms by shanon messenger
5. Transferral by kate Blair

• Posted at:

Helloooooooooooo!

I’m a

Dreamer

Book- lover