Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Branch: Ekaterina

#1 Anger

The warm water ran on her skin, sending chills all over her body. Her mind was empty, it was like time had stopped. She always liked having a bath after being intense about something. 

She opened her eyes, feeling like the world started turning again. Sinead's expression changed, hating the thought that caused her to get out of her calm state.

Her fist softly punched the wall and she turned off the water. She grabbed two towels and wrapped the one around her hair and the other around her petite framed body. Sinead looked into the mirror and rolled her eyes at her reflection. Red locks were appearing from under the towel, making her look funny.

She opened the door and got out walking along the corridor to her- their- bedroom. She heard her own footsteps in her ears and quickly got dressed into a long grey T-shirt and black shorts. She took a book and sat on her bed.

She heard the wooden floor creaking but didn't even bother looking at who it was. "So what now? Are you gonna keep ignoring me til I apologize or something?"

Sinead stood up from her bed and crossed her arms on her chest. The man in front of her was resting against the door with his arms crossed too. You are tough, but I'm tougher, Sinead thought and looked into his eyes.

"I might" she told him in an ironic way and turned around to sit again. A hand grabbed her arm, causing her to turn around again, pulling her arm off his hard grip. "What do you want?" she screamed at him and pushed him away walking out of the room. "What do I want? Are you kidding me Sinead?"

Sinead smashed the door behind her and got in the bathroom. Hamilton knocked the door loudly "Go away!" Sinead shouted angrily.

"Yeah continue acting like a child!" she heard him shouting from the other side of the door. "First, you get angry over unimportant things, now you lock your self in the bathroom! What are you gonna do after? Drawing on my papers?"

"Shut up and go away!" Sinead screamed and punched the door angrily. Yes, the truth was she was a person who losed her temper easily. But the truth was, she was right all the time, or so she thought.

Sinead closed her eyes and waited for Hamilton's answer. She opened them after a few seconds, realizing he wasn't answering. Her hand touched the door handle and she slowly unlocked the door. Did he actually listen to me..?, she thought and opened the door only to find Hamilton sitting against the wall out of the bathroom's door. He was looking at the floor, and looked at Sinead the moment she opened the door. Their eyes met.

"You told me to shut up and so I did" Hamilton told her "But going away? I'll never go away from you Sinead..no matter what."

Sinead felt the butterflies in her stomach flying. The anger started fading away, like every time they were fighting about things without sense. She kneeled on the floor and sat next to him, looking at the ground. She felt Hamilton's gaze on her. "I thought you were angry.." she heard him whispering. She turned around fast and pressed her lips on his hard.

Then she pulled away and crossed her arms. "I was, til you started saying being a soft-talker."

A thumb was pressed on her cheek and then she felt Hamilton's lips softly kissing her at the corner of her lips.

"For you, I can become anything" he whispered in her ear and Sinead's anger had completely dissapeared. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

Aphrodite, the dark queen of CCMB

\m/ metalhead 4ever

#RememberSkylarAndAnyoneWhoDiedfromCancer

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

softballkitten12

Branch: Tomas

That was so good!!!!

• Posted at:

I am Reyna 

This too shall pass”

Since April 17 2014

Front sm

pantherdragon1424

Branch: Lucian

COOLx a million 

• Posted at:

CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!

AUSTRALIA!

Somehow a calm fangirl

Food, and sleep, and wifi

Rainwing

Glader

Greencloak

Cahill

Fae

Dauntless

Do you wanna start a Nerf War?

SENPAI, COME BACK!!

Izzy the Fizzy

Front sm

ninjafairy1

aka GoldDragon1283

Awww! *.* Dudee! I missed your writing so much! 

~Barbara~

• Posted at:

PROUD:

*GREEK

*AMIAN

*HAMEAD

*DANALIE

Agent of the week (never thought that I would be one!!!): week 47 aka from 15th of August 

Meet my pets! :p

-A pegacorn named Sparkles

-A snow phoenix named Snowflake

-A vampire squirrel named Felix

Front sm

adeptauthor11

aka AmbitiousFighting25

That was really sweet.  At first the anger and misunderstanding was frustrating, but it got resolved very well.  Looking forward to more!

• Posted at:

Anna

Christian

Come back, Andy!

I'll be popping in from time to time, like guilt, embarrassment, or a chronic toothache.

My name is Anna and Celery and Jada Darkshadow ~

I'm a Cahill, a Hystorian, and a Greencloak ~

But most of all I'm a Christian

Front sm

historymagenta9

I really think that Sinead and Hamilton would be a great couple...  

• Posted at:

Lucian Girl

"I'm glad I got to hunt the Clues with you..."

Front sm

softballkitten12

I ship them.

Its like weird cuz they are complete opposites and they are from rival branches. But that makes it cute and interesting.

• Posted at:

I am Reyna 

This too shall pass”

Since April 17 2014

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Thank you guys all for you kind words!!! :D

#2 Depression

Seeing her like this was like someone was stabbing a knife in his heart. He looked at her sitting in the middle of her bed. Her feet were bare, and she was wearing a sleeveless ,plain ,white dress. Her long, reddish brown hair were falling on her shoulders, like a waterfall of autumn leaves. Like every time, she was hugging her legs, burying her face in the gap between her knees and her chest.
Ian let his back touch the wall next to Amy's room. He ran his hand through his jet black hair, trying to think of something that would make his depressed fiancee feel better.

It had been like this since a few months ago.

I'm really sorry, Miss Cahill.
That's what the doctor had said.
Ian moved into Amy's room and sat on the soft bed next to her. He softly caressed her beautiful hair and Amy took her face from her knees. Ian gave her a sad smile and she put her face back in the gap. In a second, Ian's arms were wrapped around her body. He put his face into her hair, he smelled them. He loved that smell, her hair, her eyes, her everything.
"Please..Amy stop.." he whispered and held her hands in his. "Stop please, I love you.."
Ian felt drops of liquid on his arms, and realized that Amy was crying, a reason that made him hug her tighter.

"Ian.." she whispered. "I'm sorry.." Her hands held his tighter. "I'm sorry, everything is my fault..."

Ian grabbed her shoulders and made her face him. "No it's not your fault, and don't say stupid things. We'll find a solution.."

He kissed her forehead and hugged her, rubbing his face in her hair. "It's not your fault we can't have a baby..." he whispered and hugged her tighter.

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

softballkitten12

Amian..awww

The endings unexpected....

BUT WRITE MORE!!

• Posted at:

I am Reyna 

This too shall pass”

Since April 17 2014

Front sm

softballkitten12

Bump

• Posted at:

I am Reyna 

This too shall pass”

Since April 17 2014

Front sm

butterflynecklace25

this is awesome! write more!

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

I'm Annie meet my alter ego Brenda ugh - Brenda keep calm and watch Doctor Who! #stop killing animals #FREAKS LIKE ME  

Front sm

ninjafairy1

aka GoldDragon1283

I loved it!!!

~Barbara~

• Posted at:

PROUD:

*GREEK

*AMIAN

*HAMEAD

*DANALIE

Agent of the week (never thought that I would be one!!!): week 47 aka from 15th of August 

Meet my pets! :p

-A pegacorn named Sparkles

-A snow phoenix named Snowflake

-A vampire squirrel named Felix

Front sm

writerbookworm21

I thought I lost this!!! So happy to find it back. After an hour of looking for it...

• Posted at:

Veronica bookworm Titaniac Swiftie

I've had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.

~Long Live (Taylor Swift)

Front sm

cutecobra71

I LOVE it!

• Posted at:

I WALK AROUND LIKE

EVERYTHING IS FINE, BUT

DEEP DOWN, INSIDE MY

SHOE, MY SOCK IS 

SLIDING OFF.

NICOLE JASMINE KABRA ststststststststststststs

#Keep39CluesAlive

#NeymarForTheWin

#Danatalie 

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

#3 Fear 

Sinead tapped her fingers on the couch nervously. It was almost 3 at night and Hamilton hadn't come home yet. 

Sinead felt like she would go insane. A million bad thoughts were spinning inside her head. Hamilton dead on the ground, hit by another car. Hamilton drown in the river. Hamilton kidnapped by a crazy organisation. Hamilton-

Sinead stop.

He was supposed to come back by eleven. And that was four hours ago.

She was afraid. She was afraid a lot. She had been calling him every five minutes for the last three hours and his phone seemed to be out of range or something. 

She bit her fingernail nervously and her eyes went wet again. What if something had happened to him? Oh god, she wouldn't handle it. She would die if something happened to Hamilton. 

Sinead dropped her head on her palms and took deep breaths. Oh god. Oh god. Please let him be okay, please let him be okay, please-

The sound of the key at the door made her head shot up really fast. The door opened and Hamilton got in the house. He let a breath out and dropped the bag he had been holding on the floor. 

"Hey" he said and smiled, scratching the back of his head. 

Sinead stood the frozen. Her mind was screaming only one thought. He is here. He is okay.

Her body was shaking. "Hey?" a whisper came out of her mouth. Her hand moved fast and grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at him with force. She stood up. "Hey? You show up after four hours and all you say is hey?!"

She started walking towards him while tears started falling from her eyes and softly started punching his chest. "Do you have any idea what I was thinking?" she screamed while he tried to hug her. "I thought-I thought-..."

"I'm sorry" he whispered at her and she let him hug her, rubbing her face in his chest. She let out a sob.

"I thought I lost you" she cried and he held her closer. "What took you so long?...I was so afraid, you idiot..." she sobbed. 

He kissed her forehead. "The car broke down out of the city and my phone's battery was dead...you can imagine the rest." 

She rubbed her eyes with her fingertips. "I was so afraid" she whispered. "Oh god." 

Hamilton took her hands in his and kissed her lips. "I'm sorry" he whispered against her lips. 

And Sinead hugged him.

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

This is really good!!! I'm guessing it's a fanfic. Right? Nice Job!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

#SupportTheLGBTQ+Community

#TooManyBooksNotEnoughBookmarks

A PROUD LUCIAN!

If you ask me how I am, there are three default answers; fine, good or eh.