Front sm

angeleyes93

aka YellowDragon475

Branch: Ekaterina

Wow. I had no idea I could write that well. *shrugs* I'll take it.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

___Jak

____ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

"I don't knowhere I'going, buI'on mway.~Sagan

________

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Branch: Lucian

Edan PoV

The sun was up again, in my eagerness to receive the letter I had barely slept and despite being tired, I had enough energy to run down the stairs and get out of the house, and the straight to the mail box.

In it I found some advertisements and a small round object with a single button on it, which I instantly recognized.

A Hologram Terminal.

I grabbed the advertisements and the terminal and quickly got back in the house trying to be as quite as ever.

I closed the door and when I turned around my grandma was waiting right in front of me.

Quickly, I placed my Branded arm, which was also holding the terminal, behind my back. It was quite hard to hide it in my white sleeveless shirt and so I could only hope she hadn't seen it.

"Ummm...Good morning." I smiled awkwardly.

"Your arm." She said.

"What's wrong with my arm?" I acted all innocently, examining my 'clean' arm right in front of her.

"Your other arm." She demanded.

Knowing that there was no escape out of this I slowly moved my hand from behind my back, but placed the terminal in the pocket of my black shorts before revealing it.

"I knew it!" She shouted. "I knew you were Branded, just like your filthy father! I told my silly daughter not to marry this fool!"

I stood stunned. I had never heard her speak of my parents before. Especially not my of my father.

"Hey! What do you know about my parents!?" I snapped in my rage.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW! YOU'VE NEVER EVEN MET THEM!" She screamed.

That was a low blow. I never expected her to say something like that.

I tried to hold back the tears but I couldn't.

I quickly ran upstairs and locked myself within my room.

Curling in a dark room, I started crying, hating this day.

After some time passed, I was able to calm down a little.

I took the small terminal out of my pocket and placed it on the floor. I then pressed the one button it had on it and a holographic man appeared in the room, ready to give me his message.

He was a middle aged man, probably in his early 50s, dressed in robes. I could not distinguish any colors, because the hologram showed him all blue.

"Greetings, future student of Signal Academy. I am Professor Umair Sofusvill, the headmaster of the academy.

We are glad to have found you, a fellow Branded member, to join our school which teaches, all you need to know about your Brands and Soul Beasts.

The new year will start January 1st. Until then, make sure to have all the necessary items presented on the list."

"What list?" I asked out loud.

In the form of an answer, a small slot opened on the terminal and a silver stick with multiple buttons on it was shot out of it.

"This is a HIT. Your Holographic Information Tablet. Each button will open a different subject. We also offer you a guide on how it fulctions."

The slot opened again and a tiny booklet was shot out of it.

"Your HIT will be your most important tool so make sure to always hold on to it. In it you will find a list of the necessary items for your school year.

I will be seeing you January 1st with more information.

Good day."

The Holographic man disappeared, leaving me alone in the dark room once again.

I checked the manual to understand how the HIT worked.

Each button opened a different holographic screen with different things in it.

Button 1 > Status

Here I could see a picture of myself with a green bar right below it and a blue bar right below the green one. It also had 3 folders.

Folder 1 > Abilities

Folder 2 > Magic

Folder 3 > Stats

I had no idea what any of it meant so I pressed the second button with another holographic screen.

Button 2 > Soul Beasts

It showed a picture of Alzarn along with 3 folders just like the previous ones, Abilities, Magic, Stats.

Button 3 > Items

Some kind of storage. I had no idea how it worked. It was currently empty.

Button 4 > Friends

A list of contacts probably. I could use this to communicate with others who had the same device. I currently had 1 contact and that was Mark Ghatsven. I didn't want to talk to him. It would feel awkard.

Button 5 > Messages

An inbox for messages. I currently had one dubbed 'List' and it was from Signal Academy.

I opened it and found a variety of books which I had to get. None of them had prices so either, they kept it a secret or hopefully, they were for free.

Button 6 > Camera

I could take pictures or record videos with the camera on the other side of the baton-like device. It also had folders for the pictures and the videos.

Button 7 > Currency

For some reason I had 500 Dars (The money of this world). I had no idea how to use it though.

Button 8 > Apps

I could download different things and even enter the internet.

Button 9 > Scanner

I had no idea what that did.

Overall, this was the best gadget I had ever seen. They didn't sell these things in your everyday shop. Or any shop for that matter.

I wanted to experiment with this thing some more but then the harsh memory returned to my mind.

January 1st.

That was 3 months away.

How was I supposed to spend the entire summer with my grandma?

I couldn't live with her anymore. Not after what happened today.

The universe offered me the answer like magic.

One of the advetrisements fell from my desk and on my head.

I took it in my hand and read it.

-----------------------------

Summer Camp

June 7th - August 25th

-----------------------------

Does everyone want to go to the summer camp or should I just time skip to the first day of school?

@Boadicea: Sad PoV. Well done.

@Aurora: Definately.

@: Will you continue posting or are you just going to read the posts?

List

Alvera

Rose

Boadicea

Aurora

(?)

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

jadecobra404

*shrugs* Heck if I know. I'm not entirely sure how to include myself at the moment.

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Cahill Princess Android Demigod Other

I ship Jake with a long walk off a short bridge.

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

skip straight to school. But it doesn't matter what I think, we need to wait for everyone else. POV, is coming shortly

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Azure

Dawn had quickly approached and I opened my eyes. Drowsiness took over me as I stood up and strecthed. Everything in my room looked normal, as if nothing happened. All trances that Zephyr was summoned were gone and I went to go get breakfast. As I closed the door, a note fell into the hallway and I picked it up.

" Dear pathetic child,

We have left for the week. Your on your own. Don't do anything stupid.

~ Your Parents. "

" At least I have something to look forward too," I whispered to myself. Then I remembered the letter, Should I go check to see if it is there? After all I have nothing better to do. And when I went to the mailboox, there was only one item. It was an Hologram Terminal. 

I said to no one in particular," Well let's check this out."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * * * * * * * * * * * * (enter her looking at the device her because I don't want to pov about it)

I turned off the device. There was a Summer Camp, and it was arriving shortly. My parents would be against it, but if I could find a way to leave now I might be able to make it.

(sorry it was short, I have a few other role-plays I need to pov on)

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@: For now, how about you PoV about getting your Brand. It can occur during an everyday activity. As I've told you all, figure out your character and everything becomes easy.

What does Gracelynn do in the morning?

Where does she go?

What kind of relationship does she have with her parents?

Does she have any friends to meet up with and talk?

Is there a place she likes to visit when she is feeling down?

You need to figure all those things about your character before posting.

That's what role playing is about:

Making and understanding a character and then enjoying an adventure through his/her eyes.

@Alvera: What you think matters because I need to know your opinion too before going with something.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Well my opinion doesn't really matter if more people want to go to summer camp.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Alvera: It matters because I'm aware of what you prefer.

I don't want to force anything on anyone, so if there is disagreement on what we should do, we will all talk about it and reach a solution.

I too prefer skipping to school but I'm okay either way.

So I wanted to get more opinions on what to choose.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

To be honest, as I was writing the pov; I was thinking about summer school too.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Branch: Janus

Rose's POV
Dawn and I got back to my house, where she returned and I tried to sleep.I couldn't. I didn't want to go to Signal Academy. But what choice did I have?
~~~~~~~
In the morning I got the letter.Or, as it is more commonly known, a Hologram Terminal. I pushed the button on it. A middle aged holographic man appeared. He was dressed in robes.
"Greetings, future student of Signal Academy. I am Professor Umair Sofusvill, the headmaster of the Academy.  We are glad to have found you, a fellow Branded member, to join our school which teaches all you need to know about your Brands and your Soul Beasts.  The new year will start January 1st.  Until then, make sure to have all the necessary items presented on the list."

I blinked, then checked out all the buttons.

I sighed.All you need to know.That means information is being withheld.Future student of the academy.No choice, as usual.A plan popped into my head and I smiled.

Angel:I would prefer if we skipped summer camp.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Yeah, skipping camp would be easier. But if someone wants the summer camp they could write a short pov  About it, couldn't they? 

Although I vote skipping camp.

Aurora~

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

You're strong enough to make your own path.

Yours in Demigodishness and all that, Peace out

Front sm

angeleyes93

aka YellowDragon475

Skip.

• Posted at:

___Jak

____ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

________

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Actually, can I change Tea's age from 16 to 14? Her personality just seems like a younger person, thats why.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

teleport

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

angeleyes93

aka YellowDragon475

Sage's POV

Lightning crackled behind me, and and a downpour steadily battered my face. I turned around. There was another strike behind me, then to my left, my right, ahead. Each time, the strikes got closer. I was in pure darkness, except for the lightning. I tried to run, but I could not move. I was rooted in place. Suddenly, I felt myself soaring. I could hear the beating of wings, and felt something beneath me. Call, I heard

I awoke in my bed. As far as dreams went, that one was terrifying, although not particularly strange.

School went normally. On my way home, I stopped at the corner store to buy some candy. When I'd ventured a short ways from the store, I felt someone grab my shoulder roughly.

"Give me your wallet." I turned around to size up the thug. He was scrawny, but tough.

"Are you thick, boy?" I said give me your wallet, not stare at me." Maybe I could outrun him. I took off.

He caught up to me, throwing me against a nearby building, holding me by the throat while he went through my pockets until he found my wallet. "Thank you very much," he whispered, grinning.

Call. "YAJIRUSHI!" I shouted, not knowing what I was doing. Before I knew it I was on the back of a pegasus. I charged on it after the assailant, and the pegasus - Yajirushi? - kicked it with a hoof. I climbed down, and snatched my wallet back. "Thank you very much," I whispered, grinning.

With a flash, the horse returned to a brand on the inside of my forearm.

"What are those marks on your neck from?" My dad asked.

"Some guy tried to mug me," I replied. "Also..." I showed him my brand.

"You're branded?" He asked, incredulously.

"Yeah. Yajirushi!" A pocket-sized pegasus sprang from the brand. Its body was pure black. It had silver eyes. Its wings were a dark purple, and its mane and tail were an almost luminescent blue."

What is it? It - he - asked.

"Dad, meet Yajirushi. Yajirushi, meet Dad."

There was a knock on the door. Dad and I went to open it, and Yajirushi sat on my shoulder. The man was from some "Soul Beast Academy" of sorts. He explained that I was unable to leave the house until tomorrow, and that I would recieve more info in the mail tomorrow.

The next day I got a hologram and a tablet from the academy. It didn't sound as if I had much choice - what happened if I did refuse? - But it did sound interesting.

• Posted at:

___Jak

____ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

________

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Skip it is then! But not straight to school. To the time, we go for...SHOPING!

@Alvera: I was just thinking: "What would be a way to spend the entire summer away from home? Summer Camp!"

I've never been to one though. I have no idea what it's like, although a friend on the MB gave me some intel.

@Aurora: Sure, do whatever adjustments you want to do.

Edan PoV

Summer Camp was boring but it was way better than spending all those days at home.

I even made some friends, who then kind of stopped talking to me, once I told them about my Brand.

I had bandaged my forearm in order to conceal it from people who liked to stare at me, whenever they found out what I really was.

There were some people who found it cool though. That made me uncertain whether to keep it concealed or not.

Alzarn had insisted on leave it exposed.

"You should be proud of who you are." He had told me.

I was currently checking my HIT, reading the list of what I should get. There was also a station I should stop to, in order to find the place where they sold all that.

Shop Maniac Station.

I had never been there, but from what I had hears, there was a long avenue only with stores. You could find everything there but it was really expensive.

I only had money for the train on me, plus enough to get something to eat. I had no idea how I would get all that stuff.

For now, I was only going to check the prices.

I took the underground and reached Shop Maniac Station in a matter of 5 minutes.

Running outside I got to marvel at the long street, which was buzzing with people.

"WOW!" My face lit up in excitement. I wanted to explore every last shop, but right now I had to check the shops the list ordered me to go.

"Out of the way!" A girl moved me aside in order get through. I could only spot her long reddish brown hair before she vanished into the crowd.

I didn't think much of it and moved a bit further in order to examine the place a bit better.

The wide street seemed to incline the further you went, leading to a huge building at the far-away end.

Here I found other Branded people, who left their Brands exposed, so I decided to remove the bandage and reveal mine as well.

The first store I had to check was a bookshop, where I would get most of my requested things. Books!

The store was was huge and it was called Wonderbooks. Everything was made of wood and the scent of nature filled the place.

It had about 5 floors. This place definitely had every book I needed.

"Hello!" Greeted a man around his early 60s with a warming smile. He had gray hair and he was dressed in a white dress shirt, light brown pants and black shoes. "How can I help you?"

"Umm...I'm here to buy books for Signal Academy." I said and showed him my Brand.

"Oh, I see, help yourself upstairs. You'll find the books on the 3rd floor." He said happily. He seemed like a really kind and caring man.

I moved upstairs and made it to the 3rd floor.

That's where I found another guy, looking for books as well.

He had blue eyes and long, straight, blond hair, dressed in an unbuttoned green dress shirt, over a black T-shirt along with blue jeans and black shoes.

"Hi there!" I greeted.

"Hmf." He didn't even look at me as he looked for his books.

"Are you looking for books, for Signal Academy?" I asked.

"Obviously." He took out his HIT and pressed the Scan button.

The camera projected a green beam of light which hit one of the books.

Once the HIT made a beeping noise, the light vanished and the holographic screen appeared, showing the book that had been scanned.

"3 down." The guy said with a bored look in his face.

"W-wait! How did you do that?" I asked.

"It's simple, go downstairs, talk to the man in charge and never bother me again." He said in annoyance.

"Okay!" I nodded and ran downstairs to ask the shop owner.

The kind man, had showed me how the scanner worked.

Basically, I used it to scan my desired book and once it was scanned, a virtual copy was transfered in the Items menu. From there I could access it.

And it was free of charge!

I ran back upstairs to use my new-found toy, but while going up, I saw Rose on the second floor, looking for books.

"Hey there!" I went to talk to her. "Fancy meeting you here."

"I come here often. I bet you're only here for the academy books." She said with a sigh, never taking her eyes off the bookselves.

"You won that bet!" I said cheerfully.

"That's good..." She replied a bit bored.

"The 39 Clues?" I asked, looking at the series of books she was most interested in.

"Yes, it's about 2 kids traveling the world in search of clues. When gathered they form a serum that can make someone the most powerful person alive. It has become too sequelized though. It became a bit tiring after season 2." She explained.

"Cool." I smiled and noticed a book I had seen on the internet. "Hey, check this out!"

I removed the book from the book-self and showed it to Rose.

"A World of Stories Untold?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's quite famous right now. It's about a group of heroes who travel a world different than ours and they have these cool things called Craistals which they used for magical skills." I told her the summary, more or less. I then took out my HIT and scanned it. "Maybe I'll read it someday."

"I don't know. Seems like a weird book to me. One of the characters has my name." Rose said as she breezed through some pages a bit weirded out.

"Coincidence maybe?" I raised my shoulders.

"Just get your books and go."

After getting all of the necessary books, I made my way to the House of Fashion, a store with all kinds of clothes.

Apparently, I had to get myself an Academy Costume plus renew my wardrobe with new clothes.

The guy from the bookstore was just about to leave.

"Hey again." I greeted.

"Ugh, not you again. Let me through before your stupidity infects me." He pushed me aside and walked out quickly.

"Bye, guy!" I waved as he left.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOO Are you!?" A girl squealed the moment she saw me.

I then found out that it was one of the employees.

She had short purple hair, green eyes and she was dressed in a black sleeveless shirt and black a blue jean skirt.

"YOUUUUUUUUU Are really cute. I'm going to take the fashion from inside you and put it on the outside for everyone to see!" She said in her high pitched noise.

She grabbed my arm and dragged me into the changing room.

She then started throwing all kinds of clothes in.

Gentleman costume

Sailor costume

Firefighter costume

Soldier costume

Boxer costume

Super-hero costume

Zombie costume

Vampire costume

Pirate costume

Ninja costume

Saladin costume (what?)

Angel Night costume (huh?)

Ghost costume

Dress (cross-dressing?)

I kept changing from one outfit to the next, always coming out for Marie, the girl's name, to see me and tell me her opinion.

I also changed into some normal outfits which I really liked but Marie said "It's not crazy enough."

"Umm...I'm just here to get my school uniform." I said after a while, showing my Brand.

"Oh..." She stood still for a few seconds, quite shocked. "H-here..."

Marie, handed me the clothes, and proceeded to check a few more outfits herself, sad for not having anyone to try them out. "Will you come back again?" She looked at me, her eyes about to get filled with tears.

"Y-yeah. I'll definitely come back and visit. And then, we can try some new clothes." I assured her.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!" She jumped out of joy. "Don't forget, when you ever drop by again, call for Marie. I will be there in a second!"

The clothes were free as well. I could get all kinds of free stuff when I was Branded. Free books and free clothes for a whole week.

I checked the letter again.

"I'm pretty much done. If I join a club I might need more, but they will let us get to the city on weeke-" I was about finish talking to myself when someone bumped into me, forcing me to drop my HIT.

"Oh, sorry." The guy quickly picked up the fallen object and returned it to me.

It was a guy a few years younger than me with black hair dyed blue at the ends and green eyes.

"It's fine. I'm Edan." I introduced myself.

"Okay...I need to be somewhere."  He said and quickly left.

Why was I so bad at making friends?

You'd think that the fact that nobody liked me would get me down and disappointed, but no. Apparently it doesn't.

I could try again. The next person would be the lucky one.

That's what I was thinking when I fell on someone.

"Hey watch it!" She yelled.

"Oh, umm...Sorry." I blushed in embarashment.

"Sorry? Try watching where you're going next time instead of keeping your head above the clouds, you tall-fool!" She shouted.

"Hey, I'm not THAT tall." I complained.

"Are you calling me short you jerk!?" She asked enraged.

"I-I never...Look, I already said I'm sorry." I wanted this girl to stop yelling at me. I had enough yelling at home and the reason I kept going out was to avoid just that.

The girl had dark brown hair with purple streaks and blue eyes, dressed in a dark green shirt underneath a dark brown vest, blue jeans and brown boots. She had a silver ring on one of her fingers and an orange Brand on her right arm.

"Don't expect me to forgive you just like that. I already had a bad day and now people fall on me because THEY say that I am too short to be seen walking down the street!" She shouted.

"Ummm...I'm Edan." I had no idea how to make her stop yelling so making her my friend would probably help.

"DON'T try to befriend me you smelly idiot! I don't want to see you again!" She pointed her finger at me fiercely and then walked away angrily.

"So much for the lucky one." I let myself fall on the street and sighed a bit disappointed with my luck.

"Need some help?" Someone offered me their hand.

"Thanks." I took it and the stranger helped me up.

It was a girl with wavy black hair with one ice blue streak, steel blue eyes dressed in a plain full-sleeved blue shirt underneath a white hoodie with fur cuffs on the sleeves and hood along with a pair of white skinny jeans. She also wore white silk gloves.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Aren't you boiling in those clothes" I asked and she giggled.

"I'm fine. It's a bit windy and I didn't want to get cold." She answered.

"Cold under this sunight?" I asked quite stunned. "I think you should remove the hoodie and gloves! It will make you feel better!"

"Fine!" She rolled her eyes and removed the hoodie but let the gloves on.

"You should take off the gloves too." I insisted.

"N-no, it's fine." She took a step back.

"C'mon, you will feel a lot better." I grabbed her glove and pulled it off, revealing an ice blue Brand on the back of her hand. "You-You're Branded."

"Yeah..." She looked away embarashed.

"No-no-no! Don't feel bad! I'm Branded too!" I showed her my own Brand on my forearm.

"I know...I remember you from the Back Ground. You were the boy with the dragon. That's why I approached you." She admitted shyly.

"You...You're the girl who passed out." I recalled.

"Don't remind me." She smiled awkwardly. Her cheeks red. "That wasn't one of my best moments."

"Well, we should totally be friends! I'm Edan!" I smiled.

"I-It's not that easy!" She argued.

"Why not? We are both Branded, we are both people, we should hang out. Unless, you have some place to go in a hurry that is." I looked right and left, expecting a reason for her to walk out on me.

"Not really. Okay then Edan. I'm Tea!" She offered me her hand and I took it.

Included (in case you were unsure)

First - Gracelynn

Second - Rose (Obviously)

Third - Sage

Fourth - Azure

Fifth - Tea (Obvious as well)

As you may have noticed, I featured a few different universes here just for fun. Don't think much of them though.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Azure

What was it with these people?! One minute I was standing looking at the books, and the next a group of bratty girls purposely trampled into me. Watch were your going, shrimpy. -.- Lucky it took all the mental strength I had not to slap them seven ways til Sunday. After I got the last book, someone ran into me. I was guessing a tall person because I fell over a lot quicker.
"Hey watch it!" I shouted.
"Oh, umm...Sorry." The tall guy said. It was pretty easy to see that he was as shocked as I was. Still...
"Sorry? Try watching where you're going next time instead of keeping your head above the clouds, you tall-fool!" I answered loudly.
"Hey, I'm not THAT tall." He complained.
"Are you calling me short you jerk!?" My eyebrows furrowed and my eyes glared.
"I-I never...Look, I already said I'm sorry." The guy got his stuff and then continued on his way. I huffed and then I began to collect my books.
I whispered to myself," No one has the decency to help." After I had all of my books, I went to the cash register and paid with the money I was given by the Signal Academy. As soon as I stepped outside, I rolled down my sleeves. I was lucky that only that one boy saw I was Branded, after all we were looking for the same books. Then I went back inside and looked around at a clothing store. The store was called StyleWear, and it looked pretty cool.
" That was a waste," I muttered. Ten minutes later, I had to leave because those bratty girls were there and we started an arguement.

(please pass

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Poor Edan

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Angel:XD."One of the characters has my name."

I shouldn't find that funny, but I do.

OOH MAYBE WE COULD DO A CROSSOVER AND HAVE THE TWO ROSES MEET.

Rose's POV

I went shopping for the list.

Books were first.  I ran into Edan and got my books.  Yay.  BOOKS.  Can I read them all today?

Next, clothes.  School uniform.

I would need more if I joined a club.I wasn't planning to.

No inspiration at the moment.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Awesome!

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Alvera: Haha, Indeed.

@Rose: I have been thinking about it but we need the characters of this RP to have a little bit more development before attempting it.

@Aurora: Thanks

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

January 1st?

Sorry I meant September 1st.

I wanted to start the school year from the start of the new year but then remembered that this isn't how schools work.

You can argue that this is a whole different world but no.

September 1st everybody!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Okay

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

O_O This RP is very fast paced compared to some I've been in. Sorry I haven't been on, I was without Wifi. I'll try to catch up on my POVs, and I would like to be added to the list.

• Posted at:

Some people die at 25, but aren't buried until 75.

Front sm

angeleyes93

aka YellowDragon475

Sage's POV

Summer had certainly been interesting. I'd bonded with Yajirushi, my soul beast. He was a bit shy at first, but strong.

Now it was time for shopping. Not that I made a thing out of shopping, of course, except for books, video games, and just assorted cool things. No, I was shopping for school supplies. I'd done some research, and apparently, the shops gave you school supplies for free. You could also scan any book you wanted for free, which was quite nice.

I stepped out onto the busy avenue of Shop Maniac Station, heading first for the bookstore.

On my way, I walked into a boy a few years older than me. His short black hair was spiky, and a bit messy. He'd dropped an HIT... so he must go to the academy as well. He was probably also shopping for supplies.

"Oh, sorry," I said, picking up the HIT and handing it to him.

"It's fine. I'm Edan," he replied.

"Okay... I need to be somewhere," I stammered, then hurried off, thinking quickly. Stupid me, why couldn't I just talk to people without being awkward?

I found my way to the huge store known as Wonderbooks, then made my way to the front desk, where there stood a slightly older man. 

"Hello!" He greeted warmly. "Do you need help with anything.

"Er, yeah, do you know where the books I need for Signal Academy are?"

"Of course! That would be the third floor."

"Thanks."

After scanning the books I needed, I explored around the place a little, scanning any books I might want to read... Mainly science and science fiction, but there were quite a few fantasy books as well.

After nearly being made into a personal model for a saleswoman at the store where I needed to buy my uniform, and buying other necessary supplies,  I made my way to the food court area nearby. I planned to eat and then just shop around for things I wanted to buy. 

After buying bovolla meat pies, I went in search of an empty table to sit at, only to find that there were none. I did see the guy I'd bumped into before sitting at a table. He seemed nice enough, maybe he'd let me sit with him. I approached him.

"Er, do you mind if I sit here?" I asked. "There aren't any empty tables," I added apologetically.

• Posted at:

___Jak

____ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

________

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Azure

I almost died... true story. As I walked into the shop to get my uniform, a sales lady literally attacked with dresses. NO THANK YOU! I don't like wearing dress, and now I forced to wear a skirt because it's apart of my uniform. So my limit to wearing girlie things is at the max.

" At least they have a food court here," I said to myself. I walked over to see what they offered. It took ten minuted to decided on a quaint Asian styled restaurant. When I got closer I could see that the logo was of a colorless teddy bear. Interesting, I guess they forgot to print it out with color. 

" Can I have an order of dumplings with fried rice."

" Sure," the lady responded. I gave her the money and waited. When I got my food, I began to look for an empty seat.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Tea's PoV~

I had just about finished up my shopping and was playing around with my HIT when I saw a boy fall onto the street. I rushed over to help him up. "Need some help?" I asked. We talked for a bit and it turned out he was Branded too. His name was Edan, and it seemed I'd already made a friend at Signal Academy. "Hey, did you want to eat or drink something? I'm pretty sure I saw a Cafe somewhere nearby" he suggested. "Yeah, I'm exhausted from all this shopping!" I replied. 

We walked around until we found a cool restaurant and found the last empty table. "Gosh, this place is crowded!" Exclaimed Edan. "Maybe some of them are Branded too" I answered looking around. "Okay then, what do you want to eat?" I asked. "I dunno. Surprise me" he replied. "Sure" I said and walked over to the ordering table. I ordered two smoothies and walked back to the table to find a tall guy with black hair that was dyed blue at the tips sitting at the table. 

"Hey" I said.  

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Okay sorry about that. I'm no good at making conversation using other people's characters. . . sometimes. .

Aurora~

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Sorry it's sHort

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I'll post soon.

My mom is currently on the laptop and she won't let it go.

I'm writing this on my phone. \|/

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

Camilla's POV

The next week came rather unspectacularly. Everyone in class planned elaborate parties celebrating the last day of school or fretted what party they should go to. Me? I ignored them in my usual fashion. It wasn't until the second to last day of school that something actually happened.

I stared out the window, trying to figure out a way to avoid Mother and other people over the summer. The woods might have been a nice bet, but many creatures lurked in it's dark shrubbery. It wasn't until a tap on my shoulder that I stopped thinking about it. I whipped around in my chair, about to mouth off whoever annoyed me, but the culprit had run away. In front of me was a white envelope with my name written roughly on the back. I warily ripped off the top, ready for something to pop out or explode, however, none of the said did. I gently tipped the envelope upside down and a card fell out.

You have been invited to Brad Lane's party on the last night of school at 7:00 PM
The Lane residence is at 5439, Mulford Drive.

I gaped at the card. Brad Lane was the annoying popular athlete that every girl was begging to date. How could I, Camilla the silent, invisible girl get invited? I shook my head. It had to be a prank. I was expected to go to a nice party in a nice dress just to have something hilarious exploded on to me for the popular's entertainment.

I quickly stood up and started to make my way to that jerk when the teacher started the lesson. I was forced to sit back down and glare at the boy.
"The Old World is a mysterious place where almost nothing is known. Scientists have been-" Alas, I found a piece of paper. I scribbled a long note filled with my ticked off self. Squishing the paper into a ball, I hurdled it at Brad. He caught it, expecting something from me, most likely and read it. His face turned from shock to anger so fast, I bursted out laughing. The teacher, who's name I could never remember, glared at me, before continuing with the lesson.
"That concludes that the Old World actually did have-" If looks could kill, I'd be pushing up daisies by the look Brad sent me. I knew I crossed the line. I was dead.

After school, I bursted into the girl's bathroom. I quickly pulled my long brown hair into a messy bun, borrowed a sweatshirt from the lost and found and kept the hood over my face while the rest covered my shirt. Lastly, I tucked the end of my skirt up into the waistband, in attempt to make it shorter. The skirt appeared strange, but it served it's purpose. With little hesitation, I shoved myself out of the bathroom and began hurrying down the hallway. There were people in the halls, after school clubs, detention, weird kids who have nowhere else to go, but they ignored me. I had gotten outside and turned the corner of the school when I saw him. Brad and his friends, the goons.

"Well, Miss Big Talk found herself a disguise." He sneered. The others snickered loudly, as if it was the funniest thing in the world. I stared at my bare feet, wondering if they gave me away.
"Cat got your tongue?" Cue the snickering. They sounded like little schoolgirls giggling over some cute boy.
"Well, maybe if we take the quiet one on a ride, she'll loosen her tongue." More snickering. But this time, I felt two big hands on my waist. My view was suddenly shifted as I was heaved over the owner of the hand's shoulder. I kicked the boy's chest, squirmed under his steel grip and screamed as much as I could, however, it didn't do anything. I was outnumbered and in a terrible position.

If there was anyone on the streets we were taking, they either didn't notice us or didn't care. The town wasn't known for it's great crime-stoppers. I knew that I was on my own. From my view of the boy's back, I could tell it wasn't too far from school wherever we were going. About a block or two away. Suddenly, we slammed to a halt and I was dropped onto the ground chest first. Hard. I yelped in pain. I rolled over as quick as I could. By the time I'd turned over to face the sky, rough hands were already tossing me up into a standing position. From my view, we were in a deserted alley from a sketchy street. Brad stared into my eyes, I spoke.

I let out a string of curses I'd been planning the way there. Brad just laughed.
"Feisty, are ya? Well, you get extra time in The Circle just for that." The circle, was most likely the circle of boys that surrounded me. By that time, my arms and legs were free as well. I stood on the balls of my feet, ready to attack. It was six against one, a suicide match, but heck if I cared.

"I don't like it when people talk to me like that. Those people need to learn a lesson on manners and respect." He paused, turning to his right, "This is manners." He turned to his left, "This is respect. The others are things like that, and they want to teach you a lesson." If Brad and his friends weren't about to pummel me into a pulp, I would have thought Brad was a good boy trying I share his lessons with the world. Then again, I was about to be bloodied, bruised and battered, so that theory didn't work.
"Are you ready for your lesson? Alright boys, teach it."

They all came at me at once. I was slapped in the face, kicked in the shin, knocked to the ground and stepped on. One of the guys behind me released my hair out of my bun and yanked me up from my hair. I moaned loudly in pain. The hair puller brought me to the wall and hung me on a loose nail with my sweatshirt's hood. That was my chance. From my higher point, I swung my leg into someone's, Brad's probably, gut. He doubled over and fell to the ground. Before I could attack again, the others were on me. Ripping my shirt, kicking, punching, screaming. The sweatshirt ripped, leaving me fallen on the ground. I laid there, unable to do anything except moan. My whole body was screaming for unconsciousness, however, my brain didn't provide it.

Instead, I felt a tiny tickle of energy. I yanked onto the thread, letting the energy fill my entire body. I stood up in a trance, spread out my arms, threw back my head, my eyes closed and let my whole body feel the power. It wasn't like anything I'd ever felt. My hair drifted outward a tiny bit and my skirt was blown back. In front of me, I could hear the boys standing confused. Why not let them in on the trick? My eyes snapped open as my head was rushed forward. I gave a smile as the winds took over.

Almost the boys were blown back into the buildings in the alley, one was blown into the street and another was blown into a Dumpster. To my delighted surprise, the Dumpster Boy was Brad. While the athletes tried to regain their footing, I had already blown them back together, pushing a invisible box around them. I let them figure out the box to see their horrified reaction. I pushed the box tighter and tighter, until they were in a big dog pile. The jerks scrambled around inside as much as they could, which wasn't much, before they seemed to given up. As I released the box, the athletes were hoisted up into the air, about a story. Craning my head back I yelled up to them
"Let this be a lesson to you! Respect and manners don't stand a chance to anything."
"You're a freak! A creepy freak!" Brad yelled in response. I paid no attention to the comment. With that, I released the air under them. The boys free fell, screaming in horror at the ground. The screaming did nothing as they were knocked unconscious and sprawled across the alley.

As quickly as it came, the energy left my body, leaving me on my knees. I let my eyes fall close. I couldn't go anywhere! I had no energy and everything throbbed, threatening a migraine.
"Call out to me." A cool, silky voice whispered in my head. My eyes widened and spoke a single name.
"Tess."

Immediately, a giant bird appeared in front of me. At least, half of it was. The other half was a sleek black horse. A name came to mind. Tess, the hippogriff.
You look really injured, Camilla. I'm not a phoenix, and able to heal, but I'm the fastest creature! Tess said in my mind. With that, she flew up and spun around, before landing beside me.
Alright. I thought. Take me to my room's window. On the way, do not disturb my mother. It would be, unpleasant.
Tess's tone uplifted slightly. I figured she loved flying.
Climb on!
Somehow, I managed to stand up and swing my leg over Tess's body.
Don't go too fast. I don't fancy being sick.
I laid forward and wrapped my hands around Tess's head.
That is not needed. You could sit up, stand, or even do a handstand on me as I would not let you fall off.
Oh.
I sat straight up. For some reason, I fully trusted this creature.

Suddenly, there was a sharp pain in my left shoulder. My hand traced the back of my shoulder, feeling the weird cuts. After Tess had taken off, I finally realized what it was. It was my Brand. I was Branded.

The view from Tess's back was amazing. The whole ride seemed like a dream. I had air powers, a hippogriff companion and I was Branded? If it was a dream, it sure was a painful dream.

Stop here. I thought. Tess gently lowered us into the ground outside my room.
I must go. You can call me anytime you desire. Tess replied. I stroked her head right before she shimmered and turned into a sphere of light, going up into my left shoulder.

I pried the window to my room open. I always left it unlocked, in case I did something and needed a entrance. Now, I avoided my mother. I slipped inside and shut the window. Lastly, I fell on my bed, ready for sleep to take the pain away. The doorbell rung. I ignored it, seeing mother would take care of it. Right beforeI drifted to sleep, mother's shrill voice jerked me awake.

"Camilla! You're home?" Great. The only person I was avoiding.

Footsteps pounded to my room as the door was slammed open. A sharp gasp followed that.
"Camilla! What has happen to you?" Instead of answering, I glared past her, at a man behind her. The man took a step forward.
"Hello, Camilla. I'm Mark." Was this a new boyfriend for mother? Another person to torment me?
"I believe you have been Branded." My eyes widened. How did he know? Mother looked shocked. She glanced at us, before dashing out of the room, tears already running down her face. Mark's eyes followed mother, but made no attempt to go after her. Instead, he retained his focus on me.
"I'm from the Signal Academy. Don't worry, I'm Branded too." Mark held up his palm, showing a Brand. "I ask you to please stay in your house until tomorrow. Also, you will be getting information from the Signal Academy in the mail tomorrow." Mark turned around, but then turned back to give one final message.
"We're glad to have you at Signal Academy." As then, Mark shut the door and exited the house.

Sleep was easy for me. My dream, like always, slipped from my mind before I could remember it. I groggily sat up, and checked myself. Mother had made a appearance in my room at some point. My blood was washed off and more severe cuts were bandaged. I had been dressed in another pair of clothes and I was sleeping on different sheets. Mother really hated blood.

Slowly, the events from yesterday came to my mind. The mail. Surely it was late enough for the mail to already be here? I raced outside to the mailbox. Sure enough, there was a Hologram Terminal resting inside. I sped back inside, passing mother without care. Once I was inside the safe domain of my room, I pressed the button. There wasn't much information about the Signal Academy shared, however I became the owner of a HIT.

After messing around with the HIT for awhile, I decided to summon Tess.
"Tess?"
Yes? Tess asked.
Can you tell me about yourself? That way I know what you can and cannot do and will and will not do. Tess thought for a moment. Before she could answer, the door bursted open, revealing Mother. She stared at Tess, her mouth open in disbelief. Finally, she managed to talk.
"Is this your Soul Beast?" I gave her a curt nod. What else could she be? Mother's brimmed with tears. She sat on my bed, making no sound except strangled sobs.
I'm sorry. I thought. Tess nodded before turning into a ball of light again and left.

"You don't have to go to the Academy." Mother finally said after a minute of silence. "We could run away and you could forget your powers." I glared at her. I would love a chance to start over and stay away from her! And now, she comes in and tries to deny it. Without realizing it, the air in the room began to rustle papers, hair and almost anything else it could grab ahold of. Mother looked frightened. Then I realized she was truly scared. I could use it to my advantage.

Staring right at her face, I spoke a single word. "No." That just cued mother's tears again. She hurried from the room. I leaned back onto the wall behind my bed and rolled my eyes. She was so weak. Instead of continuing to think about my mother, I called Tess again.
So, I thought. What were you going to tell me?

• Posted at:

Some people die at 25, but aren't buried until 75.

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's POV

I decided to go have lunch.  There was a food court.  I got some fast food and looked for a table.  I went over to Edan's table.  "May I sit with you?"  I asked.  Edan nodded.  I sat down, nodding at the guy he was with.  "Rose, this is Sage.  Sage, this is Rose."

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Finally! My mom has, at last, left the computer.

I can use it again.

I'm a bit role-played out but I'll get through this.

List

Alvera

Rose

Boadicea

Aurora

(?)

Alia

@Alia: What did you expect? I'm a professional Role-Player. Making effective and great Role-Plays is what I do :P.

But seriously, the reason I go so fast is in order to explain how the story and universe works so that everyone can post longer PoVs. Right now, everyone can just follow my lead and I don't want that. That's why I need to hurry.

Edan PoV

"Sure! Help yourself out." I nodded and the guy sat down on the other side of the table.

"Sorry for before." He said apologetically, looking down at his food.

"Umm...What?" I asked all ignorant. Was I supposed to remember this guy?

"For leaving like that." He tried to remind me, and he did. I recalled the blue hair dyed on the edges and the guy had them and had accidentaly pushed me before leaving in a hurry.

"Oh that, don't worry about it. I'm sure you were busy with something." I said.

"Heheh, yeah...I was busy." He looked away.

"Hey!" Tea suddenly came and shouted. "Did you just betray me for him!?"

"N-No...There were no empty seats so I offered him one from our table!" I explained a bit anxious that she was not going to believe me or that she was going to get angry at me and leave.

I did not want that to happen. Why couldn't we all be friends?

"Fine." Was her reply and she sat down next to me and then handed me one of the smoothies in her hands.

"So...Who are you?" Tea eyed the guy suspiciously.

"I'm Sage and just like you, I'm Branded too." He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you." I said. "I'm Edan and this is Tea."

"Hi." She greeted and then started drinking her smoothie while pouting. She apparently wanted us to be alone.

But why was that? The more the merrier!

"Ummm...Excuse me? Would you mind if I sat her-" She started speaking but then noticed my face and once she remembered who I was she started pointing at me. "IT'S YOU!"

"Oh no." I hid my face in my palm.

"You're the one who fell on me and then proceeded to insult me. I can't believe I had to run into you again!" She complained.

"I already said, I'm sorry! What else do you want me to do?" I asked honestly. I really wanted us to be friends instead of enemies.

"You want to make things up to me?" She asked but she didn't let me reply. "Start by letting me sit here. I'll give you more directions later."

"Y-yes." I said.

"Hey! Who do you think you are ordering him around!?" Tea tried to defend me.

"It's fine." I assured her. "I don't mind."

"You'd better." She said and started eating her dumplings. "And the name is Azure."

We ate in silence until Rose showed up.

"Hey Edan! May I sit with you?" She asked and I nodded in agreenment.

I then introduced her to everyone on the table.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce you to Alzarn!" I suddenly remembered and called Alzarn to come out.

He landed on the table in small form.

"Cool! So this is a dragon." Tea said. "Meet mine. Artemis!"

A small arctic fox landed on the table in a flash of light.

In seconds everyone had sent out their Soul Beasts in order to meet with each other.

Even Azure joined us.

They were all amazing. Seeing creatures I had only heard off in myths was a great experience.

I was thinking all about it when I returned home.

We added each other in our HITs and promised to keep in touch.

It was nice knowing that I was going to have friends when I went to Signal Academy. Being all alone there would be a bit uncomfortable.

I quickly fell asleep, dreaming of the day I would get to my new school.

This is a bad PoV but as I said I'm not really feeling it right now (Xenoblade reference).

Tomorrow I will come back with the next PoV where we get to the school.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

*grins* Okay, I'll pov soon.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Azure

We all showed each other our Branded creatures before we left. Then we exchanged numbers, and went our separate ways. I walked back to the hotel I was currently staying at. My key unlocked the door and I walked inside, exhuasted. 

" Let's see here," I said to myself. To be honest, there wasn't a lot to do so I spent my time searching through my bags and stuff. That is when I cam across the HIT. Curious, I hit a button. Maybe... let's see who is available to talk.

" Hey," I said to myself as I typed the message. " Anyone want to talk?"

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's POV

After I went home, I went to my room, where I pulled out my favorite book, Titans of Yesterday, and started reading.

It was about legendary creatures.  I narrowed my eyes.  Once these beasts had seemed legendary.

Now they seemed like tools.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Can't think of anything to pov about

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

angeleyes93

aka YellowDragon475

Since my post appears to have not gone through, I'll try again. Sage's POV

I'd been hoping to be mostly alone at the table. Talking to people kinda stressed me out a bit, and it didn't help that a few of them were so... tense.

On the upside, we'd added each other in our HITs. At least I might be able to get help from these people if I ever needed it.

I opened one of the books I had downloaded to my HIT, Veil of Glory. Not a bad book at all.

Before I had gotten far into the story, a message popped up on the screen. Hey, anyone want to talk? It was from Azure and part of a group chat.

I rubbed my temples. Should I reply? I had no idea what to say. On the other hand, replying would help improve our relations. I opened the chat box, still unsure of what to do.

I scanned the group chat. Everyone from lunch was on the list. I noticed a small green online next to Azure's name.That probably meant that she knew that I was online as well. Since she would probably consider me rude for reading and not replying, I decided to respond. Sure, what's up? I sent.

• Posted at:

___Jak

____ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

________

Front sm

angeleyes93

aka YellowDragon475

Sage's POV

I'd been hoping to be mostly alone at the table. Talking to people kinda stressed me out a bit, and it didn't help that a few of them were so... tense.

On the upside, we'd added each other in our HITs. At least I might be able to get help from these people if I ever needed it.

I opened one of the books I had downloaded to my HIT, Veil of Glory. Not a bad book at all.

Before I had gotten far into the story, a message popped up on the screen. Hey, anyone want to talk? It was from Azure and part of a group chat.

I rubbed my temples. Should I reply? I had no idea what to say. On the other hand, replying would help improve our relations. I opened the chat box, still unsure of what to do.

I scanned the group chat. Everyone from lunch was on the list. I noticed a small green online next to Azure's name.That probably meant that she knew that I was online as well. Since she would probably consider me rude for reading and not replying, I decided to respond. Sure, what's up? I sent.

• Posted at:

___Jak

____ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

________

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Tea's PoV ~

I sunk into my king sized bed with a sigh. After that exciting day all I wanted to do was sleep. Just as I was about settle down I felt something hard in my pocket. It was my HIT. I decided to turn it on and found Azure and Sage online on a group chat. I realized that I hadn't really talked to them much so I decided to join up the chat. 

"Hey, anyone want to talk?" Azure.

"Sure, what's up?" Sage.

"Hey guys!" I wrote.

"Hi" replied Sage.

"Hey Tea" said Azure.

"So. . . Excited for school?" I asked. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I know it's short. My mind is pretty blank right now.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Wait...

Why didn't my post go through!?

Sorry, everyone, I was asleep.

When I get to the laptop I'll try and repost it.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

1 , , 3 , ... 12 , 13 , 14