Front sm

amazingsoftball23

Branch: Lucian

Thanks! I will attempt to POV soon. Also, my name is Alia, (which I didn't expect ye to know, but now ye do)

Also, I think we should also do option #2. I think it would be better, ye can plan your battle easier and it helps ye connect to ye Soul Beast better. 

One last thing, is it cold or hot at that point of the year we are POVing in? 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Some people die at 25, but aren't buried until 75.

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Alia: I forgot to mention it in my PoV but it's near summer vacation. These are the last days of school.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

hopefulmystery25

Branch: Janus

I'm so sorry about this, but I don't think I can POV for a bit. I have a lot going on irl and I haven't gotten a chance to write on anything. Can someone write for my character until I can get to it? That would be amazing if someone could. Again, really sorry abou this!

~Lia

• Posted at:

~The official  fangirl~

Have no fear, the Time Lady Lia is here. 

GOD'S NOT DEAD. 

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Lia: Post when you can, Lia! I don't want to make you abandon the things that matter more for the sake of a post. I can wait.

@Everyone: If you don't know what to write about just try and figure out who your characters are, their daily lives and the curious thing that occurs that changes their lives. Make up a back-story and write on it. Figure out your character's dreams and goals, and what they need to do to reach it. It is really easy if you try and think about it.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

winterfrost107

It's true your writing skills are intimidating

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

MUAWHAHA!

My intimidating writing skills will take over the world of role-playing!

Seriously though, why isn't anybody PoVing?

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Azure

*CRASH* *BOOM* A loud noise filled the house. A sudden flash of light filled the room. I was sitting quietly in the living room as a thunderstorm raged on outside. Sudden bolts of light filled my eyes with terror and sudden fear.

" I know you are there," I called out. My legs pulled me to the front door and I reached for the handle.

* * * * ~ ~ ~ ~

I starred at the motionless clock in front of me. The numbers blinked in front of me and I starred at them. A flashback had caused me to zone out, but I got up and went to school.

(sorry it was short. Anyone can include my character if they need to)

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Branch: Ekaterina

Tea (pronounced Tey-a) von Garner~

"Don't go too far, honey!" My mom called out from the kitchen. She was probably too busy admiring her new bench top, or her cherry red blender. "Yeah, stay nearby Tey" called out my dad. I sighed. Obviously both my parents were much too busy for me. Well, I suppose it was a new place. We had recently moved here from Atlanta a few days ago. And boy, was it different here. I pulled on my white boots and left the house. As usual I was dressed in my white and blue get up, I hardly wore anything else these days. 

I slowly walked down the side path and made my way toward the park. I had stumbled upon it by accident yesterday and decided to go visit it. It was better than going to school anyway. 

I turned one last bend then heard strange noises. I hid behind a tree and watched, eyes wide. There was a boy and a girl there, who looked like they were fighting, but when I looked closer I saw- no way! The girl was riding a horse! And was that a Dragon!?!? But I couldn't be sure because suddenly it turned into a glowing orb of light and disappeared into the boy. Running away from the scene were two boys and a smaller kid who looked terrified. Soon the horse vanished as well into the girl. I couldn't believe it- what was that!? 

I jumped out from behind the tree landing lightly on my feet and walked up to the boy and girl. But before I could make it to them I heard a voice on my head. "Call, call for me" it whispered over and over again. "A-Artemis" I called out weakly, before fainting.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

You're strong enough to make your own path.

Yours in Demigodishness and all that, Peace out

Front sm

butterflynecklace25

i meant that ice is a part of wan just like lightning is a part of sky

sarah pov

i went to my back yard to look at the grass it was as brown as chocolate ice cream so i grab a bucket of water and use my power of water to water the plant s then the turned green

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

I'm Annie meet my alter ego Brenda ugh - Brenda keep calm and watch Doctor Who! #stop killing animals #FREAKS LIKE ME  

Front sm

butterflynecklace25

typo water

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

I'm Annie meet my alter ego Brenda ugh - Brenda keep calm and watch Doctor Who! #stop killing animals #FREAKS LIKE ME  

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

Also, Camilla's brand is \|/

Camilla's POV

The darkness engulfed the small figure in the distance. Behind the figure, was a single spark of fire. As the figure slowly turned to face it, the figure became Camilla. Camilla stared at the flame, as it flickered and slowly began to burn more than just the tiny patch it was in. Camilla whipped around and ran. But as she ran, the fire became larger with every step she took. Suddenly, the fire began to chase Camilla, leaving a burning trail behind. Camilla ran towards the left, and at the last minute dodged to the right. Alas, the effort was in vain. The fire still followed her path easily. As Camilla began to tire down, the fire seemed to fill up with even more energy. It split into two fires and circled around Camilla. Camilla cried out for help, but no one was around to help her. Slowly, the fire began to close in. Camilla felt a feeling of pure terror as the fire lit up her clothes and her hair. She realized the fire was going to consume her. Camilla opened her mouth to utter something, but what she said was forever lost to the darkness once again consuming the fire and Camilla. 

~*~

I wrenched open my eyes and gasped for air. I panted as if I had just finished running a marathon. My mind tried to grasp the dream, however it had slipped from my mind, as my dreams always did. Sighing, I sat up from my bed and thought about school. School was going to be over in a week, and I'd be stuck with her. Slowly, I changed into my clothes and sat at the counter of the kitchen.

My grim faced mother stared back at me as she set down my breakfast. I met her gaze. Mother just sighed. 

"What are you thinking about in that mind of yours?" She asked, softly, as if she talked to loud I would run away like a mythical deer. I didn't answer. I had barely talked to her for a year from our big fight. When we I did talk, it was to be stubborn or ask for something. Mother's gaze led her to staring at my hair, currently in a long ponytail.

I bit into a sourfruit, my eyes watering at the sour taste. Slowly, I lifted my head, my eyes boring into her. 

"I'm sorry, okay? If you actually talked to me, I'd tell you how I have been depromoted. I don't have the money to buy you any of the food you like!" Her eyes filled with tears. I lowered my head again to avoid seeing my mother cry. I had looked at the same letter Mother had, telling her about her depromotion, but she didn't know that. My mother cries many times, over anything. I was used to it. Instead of feeling bad for making her cry, I felt annoyed. I finished my breakfast quickly while my mother cried to herself. Without regarding anything to my mother, I slipped out the door and headed to school. 

• Posted at:

Some people die at 25, but aren't buried until 75.

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Thanks for posting. I'll make a PoV tomorrow!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

jadecobra404

Gracelynn's POV:
The beast walked to me, slow and deliberate with each step. I felt no fear. They meant me no harm.
“Call out my name, and I shall come to you,” it spoke.
I squinted, trying to make out the creature's shape. “How? I don't even know it!”
“When the time comes, my name will come to you. Now wake,” the creature roared.
I woke.
(sorry it's short; I'm low on ideas...)

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Cahill Princess Android Demigod Other

I ship Jake with a long walk off a short bridge.

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Bump

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Edan PoV

It was both incredible and unbelievable.

I was Branded! And my Soul Beast was a DRAGON!

I felt an unmatched feeling of joy, a feeling like no other.

We almost got killed by monsters but WHO CARES?

"E-Edan?" Phil poked my shoulder.

"What?" I turned around and noticed one more of those monsters, apparently it had managed to avoid the flames and now it sought to avenge all its fallen partners.

I was about to call out to the dragon again but before I could react it got stomped by a hoof.

I stood before another creature of legend.

The horse. A powerful, fast and magnificent animal only heard of in stories of the Old World.

However, what stunned me the most was its rider.

A familiar girl with honey colored hair jumped off the horse's back.

"Rose!?" My eyes went wide. "You're Branded too?"

"Apperently." She said as the horse right next to her vanished into a ball of light which went right into the back of her hand, where the Brand was.

"Found 'em! There's three of them!" We all heard someone's voice.

A guy, probably in his early 20s with brown hair, which were done in a pompadour style, appeared out of a corner with an unconscious girl in his hands.

He had an earpiece in his right ear which also created a virtual screen right in front of his eye, where he could see the person he was communicating with.

"Yes, I'll get them home." He replied to the unknown person in the screen. "Fine, I'll tell them! Bye!"

The screen vanished and the guy came closer.

"Not to be afraid! I'll get you all home safely, I'm Mark Ghatsven, I'm Branded too. I work for Signal Academy. I'm a teacher there." He started walking towards us, showing us the brand in his palm:

\|/

"I can help you." He assured us.

"I don't trust you, I'll go home on my own." Rose said and tried to walk away but Mark quickly grabbed her arm.

"I can't let you do that. I'll get you home and in one day we'll send you a letter giving you all the information you need." Mark explained.

"I'm fine with it." I said.

"Well, I'm not. Let me go, or I'll call the police." Rose yelled.

"Go right ahead. Most police men know me and I'm pretty sure that a call to the school will be enough to prove myself." Mark told her. "Let me get you to your homes and then you are free to do whatever you want...Except leaving your homes for the rest of the day."

"WHAT!?" I screamed.

"Something wrong?"

"I can NOT stay at home for too long. I can't stay with my grandma too long! It's torture!" I argued.

"Well, at least I am okay with that." Rose rolled her eyes.

"It will be fine. The day will be over before you know it. The letter will arrive in the morning."

It took a while of more arguing but in the end we agreed to obey Mark. He guided everyone home, even the bullies and the boy who were still in shock. He also dropped the unconscious girl to her home, after he went through her things in order to find her address, and explained the situation to her parents.

"Now remember, no leaving your house!" Mark said once he accompanied me home.

"Yeah, I know." I said.

I entered my house and then looked out the window without getting seen.

Mark wrote down my address and then left.

"Edan!?" I heard my grandma shout.

This was was going to be a long day.

Sorry it's not much but I promise more when I return from vacation.

it will only last the weekend.

I will be back with a post either Sunday or Monday.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Azure

*CRASH* I starred at the sky. Rain began to fall and water hit my face. I picked up my pace and I started to run home. A flash had caught my eye; a figure in the sky. Giant feathers appeared in my view and a figure began to fly down to me.

" Th-th-thunderbird," I whispered. Yes... Who am I? A small voice in my head had called out to me.

" Zephyr," I answered. I looked up and I saw the bird. It glowed yellow and disappeared in a loud crash. As I looked down, I saw this mark. \|/

I was branded...

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's POV

I went home.After a lengthy talk with my parents, I was sent upstairs.I read all my books on horses.I sighed.The day was over quickly.After I was sure everyone was asleep, I opened my window and climbed out to the backyard."Dawn."I whispered quietly.

The majestic creature appeared before me.I stroked Dawn quietly."Does it hurt?" I asked."When I ride you?"

"No, but please no saddle.I hate those." Dawn said telepathically.

"The Signal Academy.Where every Branded goes to learn how to control their powers."I said. "I don't trust them.Should I?

The horse tossed it's head."I do not know.Decide for yourself, Rose."She bent her head down and nibbled on the grass.Despite the change, the grass was so basic it had mostly remained the same.

"Killing machines may be gone.But that doesn't mean a thing.People are still wicked.Still with evil."

"Maaybe a ride on my back will cheer you up.I'm feeling an urge to run."

I smiled.I climbed on his back.We darted through the open land, but stayed away from the houses.I didn't want to be spotted.

Here it felt free.Like there were no chains.

Then I realized.The thing wrong with the Signal Academy was that there were chains.Invisible chains, but chains nonetheless.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

hopefulmystery25

POVing tomorrow, I swear.

~Lia

• Posted at:

~The official  fangirl~

Have no fear, the Time Lady Lia is here. 

GOD'S NOT DEAD. 

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I'm back!!!

I can PoV again!

Edan PoV

I was resting my head on my desk unable to sleep, staring at the Brand in my hand which I had placed in front of my face.

I had made sure to conceal it from my grandma, she would probably freak out, but I had to tell her sooner or later. Tomorrow would be the day.

The day I was going to receive the letter to get to Signal Academy and the day I was going to break the bad news to my grandma.

I had mixed feelings about going to the Academy. Learning about Soul Beasts and fighting monsters with magical abilities sounded amazing, but going there also meant that I had to leave my grandma and friends behind.

Maybe, I needed a second opinion. My eyes examined my Brand.

What if my Soul Beast could help?

But summoning a huge dragon in the middle of the room would pretty much ensure a really cold night.

Even so, I desperately needed someone to talk to and at this late of night, my friends would be sleeping.

"A-Alzarn?" I whispered to my forearm.

My Brand glowed and a sphere of light came out and then landed on my desk before changing into a small, red dragon.

He was about the size of a bunny with the same amount of cuteness. (I will be using real life animals for comparisons.)

"What?" He demanded, without moving its mouth. It was like his voice was coming from my mind.

Like, we were speaking telepaphically.

"Ummm...Hi." I greeted.

"If chit-chat is what you need then forget it, I have better things to do." He said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like resting and recollecting my thoughts. Figure out what is happening." He answered.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him in question.

"Remember who I am, where I came from. Understand, what's my purpose." The dragon explained.

"Wait...You have no memories of the past?"

"No. I didn't even know my name until you called it out to me. Now that I have a small bit of my memory, I can maybe use it to find out more."

"Aaaaaw. And here I thought you could tell me about the past and how the Old World was like." I fell back to my chair dissapointed.

"Old World?" He asked. "What do you know about my past?"

"Nothing really. Only tales of dragons being fearsome and powerful beasts tha ruled the lands until the Old World ended." I told him.

"So, I'm a dragon." He said and stayed silent for a little. "How did the Old World 'end'?"

"We...don't know, really. We only know of myths. Other's say a huge meteor fell and destroyed most of the world and then changed it into a completely new one. Other's speak of a huge tidal wave which swallowed most of the world." I said.

"So the Old World is a mystery and so is my past." The dragon looked down in dissapointment.

"Oh, cheer up. We can find out about your past. I'm sure Signal Academy will know a lot about you and the Old World!" I said. I didn't like seeing him so sad and dissapointed. Not just him I hated watching others be sad.

"Then let's go!" Alzarn took flight but I caught his tail befor he could get too far.

"Slow down! We can't go yet. We need to wait for their letter." I pulled him back to the desk.

"When is this 'letter' coming?" He asked.

"Tomorrow in the morning." I quickly replied to calm him down.

"Okay. I'll be patient." He said. "Do you need anything else?"

"N-not really."

"Good." He changed into a small sphere of light which returned into my forearm.

Well, at least now I know that I have to go to the Academy.

Good thing that conversation was helpful.

Bad PoV but whatever.

The people of the New World don't know how the Old World ended. And that's final. No, being cool and actually knowing about it. And all Soul Beasts have no memory of their pasts.

This is important.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Angel:Is my last POV okay, though?Or should I change it?

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Rose: There is only one sentence wrong so I won't make you change the entire PoV for just that. We can try and ignore it IF that's okay with you.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Okay, I need to know who is still here and is willing to follow the story.

I can't afford to include people who will not contribute to the RP themselves.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

angeleyes93

aka YellowDragon475

Is it too late, or may I join?

• Posted at:

___Jak

____ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

"I don't knowhere I'going, buI'on mway.~Sagan

________

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Boadicea: Yes but you need to tell me that you won't walk out on me. I will try to include a lot of characters later on and I can't have people who just make their form and then give up when they can't get any ideas to write.

If you don't know what to write just ask for help, and I promise I will offer it to you.

But should you want to walk out on me because something occurs or you don't feel like writing anymore, don't be ashamed to tell me about it.

I won't ask anything more. I won't even care for the reason as long as you warn me about.

Sorry, I didn't want to lash out at you but I can get really angry when this happens.

If people change their minds about being on RPs I wish they would just tell me before leaving just like that.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

I'm trying to think of something I could pov about.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

angeleyes93

aka YellowDragon475

Nah, I understand perfectly. I get annoyed when people do that on RPs that I create. You have my word. I'll sign when I'm completely free. (I should be working right now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

• Posted at:

___Jak

____ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

________

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Alvera: You have to figure out who your character is. Her back-story, her intentions and goals, her desires, even her secrets. Once you figure out that, everything becomes easy.

For now, write about getting found by someone from the Academy and getting you home.

How about some mingling with the character's parents? Are they okay with Azure being Branded or having to go to the academy?

How do they react? What do they really want for their daughter?

There are so many things to write about even without knowing the actual plot yet.

@Boadicea: Make your form and PoV whenever you can.

FOR EVERYONE!

As I said to Boadicea, I can't have people make their forms and then leaving just like that.

That is why I'm making a list.

A list of people who have agreed to contribute to the story.

When you're in the the list you can get included and actually be accepted into the RP.

But it also binds you to actually post. It's okay not to update regularly though.

You can join and leave the list whenever you want.

All you need to do is tell me that you are willing to enter it.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I get really frustrated when people make their forms and then leave.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

angeleyes93

aka YellowDragon475

Apearence: Slightly tall, a bit muscular, black hair dyed blue at the ends, green eyes
Personality: Introvert, intelligent, takes a while getting comfortable around people, a bit odd, likes to laugh, confused
Brand: \|/
Soul Beast: Pegasus
Soul Beast Name: Yajirushi
Element: Thunder
Other: Born female, kicked out of home (which is why he takes a while to get comfortable around people) - he doesn't talk about it much, because he feels it doesn't define him.

• Posted at:

___Jak

____ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

________

Front sm

angeleyes93

aka YellowDragon475

Oops, forgot to add his name. His name is Sage.

• Posted at:

___Jak

____ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

________

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Azure

I continued to stare at my right arm. The Brand wasn't easy to hide, due to the fact that I was wearing a tank-top. Since that moment when I meet Zephyr, going home made me feel uneasy. What would my parents say? They would definitely freak out. Punk daughter, we said no tattoos. Slowly, but surely I made my way home. As I unlocked the door whispers were heard inside.

" Mom," I called out. " Dad? Anyone there?" A few seconds later a series of footsteps were heard. Two figures stood in the doorway looking down at me.

My mother snapped," Where were you? You were supposed to be here ten minutes ago. And is that a tattoo-"

" I can explain," I rushed. " It began to rain and when it got worse I had to take shelter." My mother suspiciously nodded. As I walked away, my father grabbed my right arm.

" What about this tattoo," he said. " We said no tattoos."

I answered back," It's not a tattoo... it's-" 

My mother interrupted," A Brand probably. But then again, our daughter couldn't have the power and strength to hold a brand, let only summon a mythical creature. So tattoo it is." She sneered and then followed my father out of the main hallway. Before they could come back, I rushed upstairs.

* * * * ~ ~ ~ ~ 

The sun had already set a few hours ago. I had changed into a my usual outfit; dark blue jeans and a dark green long-sleeved shirt. My brown boots and vest were on my desk neatly put away, and I spent most of that time cleaning my room. In fact, I haven't gone downstairs since I arrived home.

" This is just great," I sarcastically noted to myself. *VOOM* *CLANK* The sudden noises had made my ears pop up. My dark blue eyes peered out the window to see my parents car leaving. I got up and went downstairs to grab something from the kitchen. I heard a knock on the door and so I slowly opened it up.

" Yes," I said/asked.

" Would you happen to be one of the Branded?" The question came out of no where. The man(who appeared to be in his early 20's) starred at me. I shrugged and I went to shut the door except the man held it open.

" Answer my question," he demanded.

I coolly responded," Maybe. Who am I talking to?" The man moved a piece of brown hair out of the way so that he could adjust an ear-piece.

" Mark Ghatsven. A teacher at the Signal Academy, and also a fellow Branded member. There were rumors in the area about a giant, unnatural colored bird. When I talked to the witnesses, they said that they saw you and so-"

" Stop making it sound like I committed a crime," I hissed. Mark frowned," Look, you're not the only one. There are more Branded teenagers like you in the area, and I am only trying to help. Tomorrow you should get a letter that will explain a little more."

I answered back," Goodbye." And with that I slammed the door in his face.

~ ~ ~ ~ * * * * 

The time must have been around midnight, and yet I was still not asleep. My parents still were not home and I was growing weary. Mark's words rang in my ear and I starred at the Brand. I gently put my fingers over my Brand. 

" Zephyr," I whispered. Soon light filled my room and light trails of thunder roared. I blocked my eyes and when I opened them a teddy bear-sized bird was sitting on my desk. It had dark grey feathers and stormy goldenrod yellow eyes.

" Yes child?" Words entered my mind yet his lips hardly moved. Telepathy.

I responded," Can you help me with something? Like can you tell me how the Branded started and stuff about the Old World?"

" That will be a challenge. The legendary creatures of tale, such as myself, have forgotten who they are. Memories of our past lay hidden in clouded secrets."

" Geez, don't get poetic on me," I responded. " What is the earliest memory you have?"

Zephyr pondered for a second," That would be when you summoned me. In fact, I didn't even know my name until you whispered. What is this Old World?"

" The Old World was a world filled with technology," I answered. Things happened and so humans rebuilt themselves. But the strange thing is, no one knows how the Old World was destroyed."

" Then how are people like us-"

" I am guessing there going to Signal Academy," I said. " A school to help the Branded. Look I have more questions, but I need to sleep." Before Zephyr could say another word, he turned into a ball of light and disappeared from sight. A yawn escaped as I slowly fell asleep.

... wow. Thank you for the inspiration.

(please pass mods

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Azure

I continued to stare at my right arm. The Brand wasn't easy to hide, due to the fact that I was wearing a tank-top. Since that moment when I meet Zephyr, going home made me feel uneasy. What would my parents say? They would definitely freak out. Punk daughter, we said no tattoos. Slowly, but surely I made my way home. As I unlocked the door whispers were heard inside.

" Mom," I called out. " Dad? Anyone there?" A few seconds later a series of footsteps were heard. Two figures stood in the doorway looking down at me.

My mother snapped," Where were you? You were supposed to be here ten minutes ago. And is that a tattoo-"

" I can explain," I rushed. " It began to rain and when it got worse I had to take shelter." My mother suspiciously nodded. As I walked away, my father grabbed my right arm.

" What about this tattoo," he said. " We said no tattoos."

I answered back," It's not a tattoo... it's-" 

My mother interrupted," A Brand probably. But then again, our daughter couldn't have the power and strength to hold a brand, let only summon a mythical creature. So tattoo it is." She sneered and then followed my father out of the main hallway. Before they could come back, I rushed upstairs.

* * * * ~ ~ ~ ~ 

The sun had already set a few hours ago. I had changed into a my usual outfit; dark blue jeans and a dark green long-sleeved shirt. My brown boots and vest were on my desk neatly put away, and I spent most of that time cleaning my room. In fact, I haven't gone downstairs since I arrived home.

" This is just great," I sarcastically noted to myself. *VOOM* *CLANK* The sudden noises had made my ears pop up. My dark blue eyes peered out the window to see my parents car leaving. I got up and went downstairs to grab something from the kitchen. I heard a knock on the door and so I slowly opened it up.

" Yes," I said/asked.

" Would you happen to be one of the Branded?" The question came out of no where. The man(who appeared to be in his early 20's) starred at me. I shrugged and I went to shut the door except the man held it open.

" Answer my question," he demanded.

I coolly responded," Maybe. Who am I talking to?" The man moved a piece of brown hair out of the way so that he could adjust an ear-piece.

" Mark Ghatsven. A teacher at the Signal Academy, and also a fellow Branded member. There were rumors in the area about a giant, unnatural colored bird. When I talked to the witnesses, they said that they saw you and so-"

" Stop making it sound like I committed a crime," I hissed. Mark frowned," Look, you're not the only one. There are more Branded teenagers like you in the area, and I am only trying to help. Tomorrow you should get a letter that will explain a little more."

I answered back," Goodbye." And with that I slammed the door in his face.

~ ~ ~ ~ * * * * 

The time must have been around midnight, and yet I was still not asleep. My parents still were not home and I was growing weary. Mark's words rang in my ear and I starred at the Brand. I gently put my fingers over my Brand. 

" Zephyr," I whispered. Soon light filled my room and light trails of thunder roared. I blocked my eyes and when I opened them a teddy bear-sized bird was sitting on my desk. It had dark grey feathers and stormy goldenrod yellow eyes.

" Yes child?" Words entered my mind yet his lips hardly moved. Telepathy.

I responded," Can you help me with something? Like can you tell me how the Branded started and stuff about the Old World?"

" That will be a challenge. The legendary creatures of tale, such as myself, have forgotten who they are. Memories of our past lay hidden in clouded secrets."

" Geez, don't get poetic on me," I responded. " What is the earliest memory you have?"

Zephyr pondered for a second," That would be when you summoned me. In fact, I didn't even know my name until you whispered. What is this Old World?"

" The Old World was a world filled with technology," I answered. Things happened and so humans rebuilt themselves. But the strange thing is, no one knows how the Old World was destroyed."

" Then how are people like us-"

" I am guessing there going to Signal Academy," I said. " A school to help the Branded. Look I have more questions, but I need to sleep." Before Zephyr could say another word, he turned into a ball of light and disappeared from sight. A yawn escaped as I slowly fell asleep.

... wow. Thank you for the inspiration.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Bodicea: Wow! That's the first time I have seen a character like that. I was not expecting something like it in THESE Forums. Well done!

But you need to tell me if you want to be in the list if you want me to completely accept you.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Alvera: Anytime!

List

Alvera

Rose

Boadicea

I trust you all so please don't let me down and leave without warning.

I'll post soon with more information which will also help you all to write a few more.

Sorry for adding a little piece at a time.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

It's alright

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

angeleyes93

aka YellowDragon475

Thanks you! I'll try to POV later today.

• Posted at:

___Jak

____ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

________

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Okay, just ignore it.*Frowns*

Erm...I'm going to wait until you POV.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

angeleyes93

aka YellowDragon475

Sage's POV

Today was the Festival of Fathers. The day was bittersweet for me. It was a reminder of my birth father, who had been less than accepting of me and had kicked me out of the house. But it also reinvigorated my love for my real father.

~ Flashback ~ 

Six years old. My mother stuffed me into a dress. I had to attend a wedding, so I was in formal wear.

"Mama?" I asked.

"Yes, sweetie, what is it?"

"Why can't I wear a tux instead?"

She frowned. "Why on Earth would you want to do that?"

"'Cos dresses is girly, mama."

"That's the point!" She yelled, slapping me across the face. I'd done something very wrong. That's what being slapped meant. I'd been told that other people disapproved of slapping children, because they was too weak-minded ta properly discipline 'em. "I will have none of this boyishness in my house! You're a girl and you're going to act like it!"

I felt myself beginning to tear up. Why'd I have to be a girl? I held my eyelids shut tight to stop the tears. Crying after being disciplined was selfish, I was told.

Age ten. I woke up from my dream. In my dream, I'd cut off all of my hair, and joined a group of boys. We'd tromp about the woods together, going fishing and building hideouts. I'd become "one of the boys".

In the dream I was so... Happy. I felt like I was free to be myself. But I knew the difference between dreams and reality.

I dared not tell my parents about it. I'd come to realize that they didn't know everything. Like beatings, for example. They were wrong about those. Beatings were bad. No, I had to figure things out for myself.

Fourteen. I huddled in the corner of my room. My parents had found out what I'd ben searching on the internet... Things like, "I'm a boy in a girl's body". 

I swore under my breath. "What was that?" My father bellowed, striking me across the eye with his fist.

"N-nothing, sir," I stammered.

"First, you think that you're a boy," he roared, taking out his belt and whipping me thrice with it, "then, you disrespect me under your breath," thrice more, harder, "and on top of that," he bellowed angrily, "you LIE about it!" Thrice more, even harder.

He grabbed my collar and looked me in the eye, a feral rage dripping from his voice. "You have until I wake in the morning to pack and get your sorry self out of here." He dropped me roughly and kicked me on his way out.

One week later. I'd been staying temporarily at my friend's house.

I was during school, and since it was during lunch, I decided to visit my science teacher from last year.

"Oh, hello!" Mr Korell greeted when I entered his room, "How's it going?"

"Er... Not well, actually. See, um, I'm a guy on the inside. My parents found out about this and kicked me out of the house."

A look of concern flashed across his face. "Oh dear... Where are you staying?"

"I'm at Krista's for now, but eventually I'll  be put in a home. Now that I'm a teenager, there's only a small chance I'll be adopted, and even if I am, how do I know that I'll be adopted by safe people? I'm scared."

He got a look in his eye like he had an idea. "I'll see what I can do."

He ended up adopting me, and although it was a bit hard for him as a single father, he was a great father nonetheless. He'd let me truly be myself, something I had never experienced. I could finally be comfortable with myself because of him. I loved my father.

Okay, I really only did that back story bit because I was kinda lost on ideas. As I said, Sage doesn't feel that his past is an important part of who he his, so I don't really plan on bringing up his back story any more unless he's talking to someone and it happens to come up. Peace out.

• Posted at:

___Jak

____ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

________

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

I'm so sorry!! I was just really busy. I'll try to pov whenever I can, sorry. Can I be put on the list?. 

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Tea's PoV ~

Unreal. That was the only word to describe what I had seen earlier that day. I put my head in my hands and shook it like crazy, as if trying to get it out of my memory. A man had come and dropped me home then he had chatted with my parents for a bit. Probably assuring them he wasn't some psycho kidnapper. And then he had come into my room. He told me I was one of the lucky few branded people on New Earth. And that I should be expecting some letter arriving tomorrow morning. Some place called Signal Academy wanted me. "Artemis..." I whispered quietly to myself. I remember myself saying that word, or was it a name. Suddenly an arctic Fox appeared in front of me and the back of my hand glowed an ice blue. I took of my white gloves and saw an ice blue brand on my hand. I gasped. This was bad. I hadn't believed the man at first but I guess he was telling the truth after all! 

"Are you gonna talk to me or am I gonna just sit here all day doing nothing?" A voice said on my mind. I stared at the Fox. 

"Was that you?" I asked incredulously. But the Fox's mouth hadn't moved at all!

"Of course it was me dummy! Who else in this room can speak telepathically! Sheesh!" Answered the Fox.

"Are you Artemis?" I asked. This day was just getting weirder and weirder!

"Duh!! Goodness, how come I had to be stuck with the dumb one?" Moaned Artemis. 

The beautiful Fox had shrunk to the size of my pillow and curled up in it with her tail wrapped around her body. "Well if you're going to just gawk at me all day I think I'm just gonna go to sleep right here" Artemis replied curtly and put her head down. 

"I am NOT dumb! Besides I'm just really confused" I answered. "Can you tell me anything about this Signal Academy, or anything?" I added.

"Mmm. Well Hon, that's gonna be pretty challenging considering that I can't remember a thing about my past or anything at all. But if anything, I'm pretty sure I would've been the Queen of Foxes" answered Artemis. "Now, if you want to figure out anything useful I suggest you get a good night's sleep. Good night!" Said the Fox and disappeared in a ball of glowing light and into the brand on the back of my hand.

I figured I might do just that and lay down in my bed. I had only heard a few things about Signal Academy and none seemed very pleasant. Like, they take you away from your own family. But they do teach you to control your soul beast and use their power. Right now that seemed like a pretty good idea. 

In moments I was fast asleep dreaming of hidden Academies, soul beasts, and Artemis with a glittery crown on her head and sitting on a throne! 

I had no idea of what was to come, but I knew it would, at the very least, be exciting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so was that good?

Aurora~

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

jadecobra404

*is legitimately tearing up from Boadicea's post* (no seriously, I am actually crying)

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Cahill Princess Android Demigod Other

I ship Jake with a long walk off a short bridge.

, 2 , ... 12 , 13 , 14