Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Branch: Lucian

Sorryyyyyy, X( I'm kinda busy with a project right now but I assume I will be able to write a PoV June 2. :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Nah, it's fine.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I'll start working on a PoV tomorrow and since I already know what I will be writing (and that writer's block is gone) expect a longer and better PoV than the last one.

When is it going to be finished? I have no idea whether it will take me one or two or 3 days. Depends on many different factors.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

teamruby28

Branch: Ekaterina

Okay. I'll admit that was slight poetic

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Sorry! XP

I wasn't trying to be poetic, it just came out somehow. X)

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Nah, it's okay. I mean maybe writers speak in poems sometimes.

Btw, I love your quote.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Edan

"Ugh, Wh-What happened?" I asked as I regained consciousness.

"Your stupid brain happened." Rose shouted in reply, she really seemed angry.

One look at my surroundings and I could tell that we had been captured by the pizza thieves. All of us were tied together by some odd looking chains in a dark room which was most likely underground somewhere.

"Calm down Rose." Tea said.

"How can I!? Every time we're in a fight Edan just charged in guns blazing with NOOO regard of his teammates. And he wonders why we always lose." Rose yelled. "You know what Edan? You are the worst leader a team could ask for!"

"ROS-!" Tea tried to calm her down but that enraged Rose even more.

"NO! You know why we're here, trapped and defeated? Because SOMEONE would NOT LISTEN!"

"WELL MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN!" I screamed. "All my life I've been offered the pity of those around me. Controlled by my grandma who thought I was too weak to do anything by myself because my dead parents were never there for me! Everyday, people would treat me like I need help, like I'm disabled without a real family! BUT NOW I'm supposed to be strong and special! One of the select few who own a Brand. That should mean something! A chance to start a new life were I am not controlled by other people! FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I WANT TO DO THINGS MY WAY AND SHOW THAT I CAN BE SOMEONE WITHOUT THE NEED OF OTHERS!"

Silence in the room. Even I couldn't believe what I had just said and lowered my head in embarashement. "It's...I-I'm sorry everyone. It's just...If I can't stand on my own two feet by myself...Then what good am I?" I said. "I just thought that having a Brand would make me strong and independent...But nothing changed...I keep losing and failing...Even now...I'm still me. Weak and pathetic, who can't do anything on his own."

"You're not weak. And we're sure you can act on your own." Tea said.

"But you can't punch your way out of everything. Sometimes, you just need a bit of help." Sage added.

"And besides, if you were a super strong know-it-all, then there wouldn't be much to aspire to." Azure winked.

"Not to mention, that would make you even more unbearable." Camilla also said with a smirk on her face.

Right then, everyone turned and stared at Rose who had yet to speak. "Ugh, okay, I'm sorry about all that I said, I just never thought you had any problems like the rest of us because you always looked so happy." Rose said. "But I guess that was your way of hiding your feelings. Even though I'm supposed to be the smart one, I still couldn't see that."

"Thank you everyone. I promise I will listen to you from now on. Starting from this moment, we work as a team." I announced with a tear in my eye.

"YEAH!" We all shouted right before the awkward silence.

"So...How do we get out of here?" Rose asked.

"Can't we use magic?" I asked.

"We tried that while you were unconscious, the chains seem to nullify the power of our Brands, so we can't use magic, nor call our Soul Beasts, weapons and abilities." Camilla explained.

"So how do we get out?" I asked.

"That's the thing idiot, we don't." Rose explained.

"There's got to be a way out of here. There's always a solution..." I said and at that moment the door to the room opened revealing a boy with purple hair and white streaks. He had odd bright pink eyes and was dressed in a light blue vest over a white shirt along with dark purple shorts and white shoes. Aside from that he had a rather odd looking Brand on his cheek.

\|/

"Have you guys seen my sister?" He immediately asked as he used some odd spell to break the chains.

"No...Who are you? And why did you save us?" Azure asked.

"I'm Atlas Fullbright. Me and my team has been fighting the Erebians for a long time, and now they've managed to kidnap my sister. So I'm here to take her back and free anyone else in need. So I'm asking if you've seen a little girl with white hair, purple streaks and pink eyes."

"No sorry." I said.

"Who are the Erebians?" Rose asked.

"Don't you know?" Atlas raised an eyebrow.

"If we did, we wouldn't been asking." Camilla rolled her eyes.

"Fair enough, they are a group of criminals who have managed to awaken the element of Darkness. It's unclear what their goal is but we know that they've been stealing some extremely rare and dangerous chemicals." Atlas explained and we immediately remembered those thugs from Circle 5.

"Greeeat..." Sage said.

"Either way, I'll get you out of here, so you have nothing to fear." Atlas smiled. "Now foll-"

Before Atlas could finish a giant fist hit Atla's face and sent him flying through the wall, on the cell room next to this one.

"You're not going anywhere." A heavy and scary voice was heard, sending shivers down our spines as we recognized it.

It was Ugo. The huge and muscular guy from the team of thieves we encountered. His aura was more terrifying from up close.

"Well, if it isn't the annoying kids from before. I told you that I would rip you apart next time we met." He grinned and attempted to move when a beam of light pushed him backwards.

"C'mon! Follow me!" Atlas shouted and ran ahead, leading the way.

While we were on the move, Tea thought it would be a good idea to freeze the floor behind us in order to make it harder for Ugo to move.

Unfortunately, that failed miserably as the over-sized man smashed through the ice with his every step.

Thankfully, the man was not as fast as us and we managed to lose him thanks to Atlas's quick thinking and knowledge of their hideout.

Eventually, he led us to a dead end, where he pressed onto a wall tile and a passageway opened.

"Look, it's REALLY dangerous here. This passageway will get you outside. Sadly, they also know of it, so run before everyone realizes that you have escaped." Atlas said.

"What? And leave you here on your own? No way." I said.

"Are you listening to me? These guys are going to kill you!" Atlas shouted in a whispery tone.

"What about you?" Azure asked.

"I'm not leaving without my sister." He quickly replied.

"Then we're not leaving until you find your sister." Sage explained with a confident smile.

Atlas let out a sigh but then smiled. "Okay, I know I can't change your mind. But you have to be careful. In this facility, there are 3 more prison floors. Each one has someone guarding the entrance, so be ready to fight some really strong foes."

Rushed ending, but whatevs. At least we got that Edan character development.

I was planning for this to be a small mission, but then I thought that it would be better if I made this into a small arc. That will make a good change of scenery from the academy.

Anyway, you can create a floor guardian and have the characters fight them.

So sorry for the delay and I'll try and write more soon. :)

Bye!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

*hangs head in shame* I'm leaving for vacation soon, but maybe I can write something quickly.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Azure

Great... this was going to be absolutely entertaining. Right now all of us; let's see Rose, Tea, Sage, Camilla, me, and Edan were trapped in a small room, with a giant of a man hunting us down... am I the only one getting a sense of deja vu? Probably... still, what was this element of darkness? Did it have something to do with the other elements; water, fire, earth, air, thunder, and ice? But if it has to be awaken... now my head hurts.

" Azure, come on." Camilla shook my sleeve.

I shook my head," Uh, yeah sorry. I was thinking about something, anywho... what are we doing?"

Edan rubbed his head in thought," Well. We need to get past three more floors but each one of them has a ' guardian ' protecting the entrance, so that should be interesting." 

" Ugh, from one fight to another," Sage muttered. 

Tea gently punched him in the arm," Yeah, well let's not forget that if we work as a team, we can accomplish anything." Tea was right, there was 5 of us and we were pretty strong if I do say so myself. Rose with her smartness, Tea with her plan-creating, Camilla with her skills, Edan with his fire-power, Sage with his strength, and then there was me and my ability to punch and kick things.

Rose took a deep breath," That would be absolutely fantastic." Uh oh, that's sarcasm. " I just hope that the power match-ups are too terrible."

" Or we face someone who only knows one type of magic," I pointed out. 

" Good point," Sage added in.  Edan grabbed his hair and it looked like he grew frustrated, which was something new I'll admit. He began to smash his head into a wall.

Tea went over and dragged him away," I wouldn't do that if I were you."
  " But what are we going to do," Edan whined. 

I whispered underneath my breath," Calm down, first of all." Rose snorted and the rest of the team looked at us confused. Edan shook his head and then he stepped forward.

" Okay, why don't we prepare and then we will step off for our grand adventure!~" 

A few minutes later everyone had prepared. Some of us had our weapons out, though a few had weapons and Soul Beasts. I didn't call Zephyr... him and I have been a little rocky lately. Still, Rose and Tea came up with a plan and it sounded amazing. But the success of the mission depended on the type of magic that the guardian used.

FLOOR GUARDIAN

Name: Mirage (real name is unknown)
Apearence: Mirage is tall, though is shorter than others. She has a medium frame, not too muscular but not too willowly. Her skin is naturally tan, and tattoos line her arms and legs (the patterns are more spirals and dots) which are dully colored. Mirage has elbow length dark brown hair. Though she also has a mohawk that goes down the center of her head which is dyed white. Her eyes are a coco brown. Her outfit she appears in consists of dark brown pants with multiple pockets on the side, a white blouse, glasses, and black shoes.
Personality: Her personality is smart-alec. She acts like she knows what is best, and she acts like she is the smartest. While she is strong in her own way, Mirage will often ignore others if what is happening does not go with her and her beliefs. She is a selfish girl and will rarely care for others, mostly caring for herself, other floor guardians, and lastly her Soul Beast.
Brand: \|/
Soul Beast: Owl
Soul Beast Name: Spruce
Element: Wind
Other: n/a

Soul Weapon: A sickle-and-chain

Abilities: Wind Resistence, Super Magic Defense

This is all I got. I'm going to change some things about my characters mostly looks, so yeah.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

You might need to highlight the entire thing for some details. 

Name: Azure Mills

Appearence: Azure is very short for someone her age, about 4'10". Her build is slightly muscular and has a fair complexion. Her hair is shoulder length and dark brown, which is cut into choppy layers. Azure has bangs, the bangs and some of the hair near the front of her head is dyed a lighter shade of brown. Her eyes are dark blue. Azure's usual outfit consists of black sweatpants, a simple t-shirt, and usually a beanie. Her brand is located on her right hand.
Personality: Very, very blunt. Doesn't like to beat around the bush, and doesn't like it when people do the same. She also has noted that she has "small" anger issues, but is also very honest about her opinions. Azure is also very protective and confident of others, though she has troubles when it comes to being confident with her and her Soul Magic.

Soul Beast: Thunderbird (Unicorn)
Soul Beast Name: Zephyr (Tahra)
Element: Thunder (Earth)
Other: 

- Has a soft spot for cheesecake

- Talented in martial arts

- Prefers combat rather than use of magic

Soul Weapon: Spear 

Abilities:

- Flash-back: Suddenly flashes backward to avoid an enemy

- Scan: Gathers information on Magic, weapon, and abilities of an opponent

( Undiscovered) - Transparent: Status ailments have no effect

Team: Astera-Ways

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Name: Roan Umizuke-
Appearence: Sort of tall for someone his age, standing around 5'11". He has a thin build and pale skin. Chin length dark brown hair(almost black) but is currently dyed a very pale blond with dark grey tips, has dark blue eyes. Usual outfit consists of a grey shirt, dark blue tie, jeans, tattered black jacket, and converse-like shoes. His brand is located on the side of his neck.

Personality: Kind and caring to his oppenents, even if others think they deserve none. He is smart for his age and does well in all of his classes. However he is not one of the strongest people because he summoned his Soul Beast a bit later than a high majority of the rest of his class. Roan is also patient, but has been known to be sarcastic at certain times.

Brand: \|/
Soul Beast: Pegasus
Soul Beast Name: Camdan
Element: Wind
Other:

- Prefers magic rather than combat

- Potential to become a great magician

Soul Weapon: Scythe
Abilities:

- Magician: Raises the strength of magical attacks

- (Undiscovered) Adapability: Weather conditions have no effect

- Magnet: Gathers metallic objects far away to the user

Team: Crystal Ravens

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Name: Mikel Cerceros-
Appearence: 
Short for his age, standing around 5'2". Medium build and tan skin. He has short, yet spiky dark purple hair and very pale eyes. His usual outfit consists of tan cargo shorts, a black shirt with a tan chess piece (the king) on the front, and whatever tennis shoes he is wearing that day. His brand is located on the lower part of his leg, near the ankle.

Personality:Bubbly and social. Loves to talk to anyone he can, and without knowing it can talk too fast for people to understand him. Will even talk to enemies in the middle of a fight because he feels like it. Calm about classes, though he as low grades in most. Dislikes violence and purposely slacks off in fighting classes. Very loyal in the end. Mikel is not very brave and will often try to sneak his way out of doing something.

Soul Beast:
Endrop( the upper half has an appearance of a horse, and the lower is a snake tail)
Soul Beast Name:
Jack
Element:
Water
Other:

- Dislikes violence

- Serves as the medic for his team

- If forced to fight, Mikel prefers distance magic based attacks
Soul Weapon:
Dual Boomerangs
Abilities:

- Telepathy: The user is able to communicate with allies without speaking

- Water Boost: Raises water powered attacks

- Superspeed: Enhances speed
Team:
Phantom Knights

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Name: Haydn Denijinn.
Appearence:
Tall 6'2", and muscular for his age, and has a dark complexion. Haydn has long, pale white colored hair that is pulled up into a ponytail. He also has hazel colored eyes. His usual outfit consists of dark blue pants, black boots, a black shirt with a pattern on the back. He also wears a fedora when not in school.

Personality: Not much is known, but Haydn is very clever. He is good at sneaky around and finding information if he wants it. Besides being mysterious all the time, he is very loyal and protective of his team, Phantom Knights. He likes talking to people, though prefers not to be bothered when tired.

Soul Beast:
Undiscovered (A silver phoenix)
Soul Beast Name:
Undiscovered (Sterling)
Element:
Undiscovered (Light)
Other:

- Is a second year, and the leader of the Phantom Knights, a second year team

- Excels with combat and weapon use

- Lacks severely with magic
Soul Weapon:
Throwing Blades/Daggers (he calls them back using Magnet)
Abilities: Light Boost: Boosts the attack power of light based attacks

- Magnet: Summons metal objects from far away to the user

- Berserker: Immense increase to all stats but User loses control and may attack Allies, Foes and even their Soul Beasts.

Team: Phantom Knights

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Name: Cayla Atkinson-
Appearence: 
Decent height for someone her age 5'7". Natural tan skin with a slight curvy figure. She has long curly brown hair, though often dyes it. Currently it a light brown, matching her light green eyes. Her usual outfit consists of a pale blue skirt, dark grey skirt, black leggings, white heeled boots, and sometimes she wears a grey cardigan. Her brand is located on her left arm.

Personality: Cayla is... unique. She has this brat-like attitude that she uses when she is annoyed, or when she is trying to find something out. Other than that she acts a little childish and immature. Has a fascination with art and dyeing people's hair, and is pretty good at it. Her best trait is that she gets both sides of a story before judging.

Soul Beast:
Giant Serpent
Soul Beast Name:
Auroras
Element:
Ice
Other:

- Good at teaching

- Has a lot of knowledge on plants

- Strategic
Soul Weapon:
Sickle
Abilities: 

- Clockstop: Freezes time for a short amount, cannot attack in that state

- Ice Resistence: Gains defense from Ice based attacks

- Dash: Suddenly charges in order to get close with the opponent
Team:
Crystal Ravens

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Name: Jonathan Atkinson-
Appearence:
Decent height, though slightly tall for his age 5'6". Lean build, though has faint outlines of muscles. Fair skin, but tans easily. Has blond hair with bangs that cover his green eyes. Usual outfit is athletic shorts, t-shirt, and tennis shoes.

Personality:Loud. Jonathan is loud without even trying, and so this upsets people who are trying to study or prefer a quiet environment. He says anything and everything that comes to mind, so he sometimes offends people without meaning too. Despite that, he is very sincere and cares a lot for other people unless given a reason not too.

Soul Beast:
Kitsune-
Soul Beast Name:
Pyre
Element:
Fire, Minor Ice Abilities
Other:

- Good at picking up magic, though isn't very strong

- Good at managing Soul Power and Enerki.
Soul Weapon:
Dual red ribbons which can be used like whips, but he can turn them into fire and back.
Abilities:

- Sniper: Able to deal one attack to an opponent from far away

- Lock-On: Ranged attacks follow the opponent for a short amount of time

- (Undiscovered) Philosophic: Gains a boost in all stats when hit with magic based attacks
Team:
Crystal Ravens

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Branch: Janus

Floor Guardian:

Name:Strong. (Yes.  That is his real name.  Yes.  I have played over fifty hours of Fallout 4.  Way too much.)

Appearance: He's large in size and is both tall and bulky.  Muscular.  Bald with black mustache.  Brown eyes.  Dark black pants and a gray shirt.  Brown leather jacket.  Combat boots.

Personality:Unemotional.  He's cold, calculating.  Doesn't speak unless he feels it's necessary.  Only cares for himself, and his Soul Beast.  He doesn't put up with disrespect.  He is cautious and won't rush into battle unprepared.  Though he isn't cowardly, if he knows he is going to lose a fight, he will retreat.

Brand:\|/

Soul Beast:Polar bear.

Soul Beast Name:Ice.  (...I guess my names are all going to turn out terrible today.)

Element:Ice

Other:None.

Soul Weapon:A mace.

Abilities:Ice Resistance, Ice Boost.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Nonono, your floor guardian is amazing!

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

This is a heads-up, I am create a new account for me, so this one will not be active. My mobile account, TeamRuby, will still be in use but I am creating a new one for the computer. 

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

silverwolf6702

This is my new account, letting you guys know.

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

Front sm

silverwolf6702

I have a few character ideas but I don't know... maybe when we get out of the large maze.

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

Front sm

silverwolf6702

So I had this idea for characters, sorry for the lack of description. IDK what to do with them, possible future uses I suppose

Name: Calypso Moon; goes by Yin

Appearance: Average height, pale skin, long/sleek black hair, grey eyes

Personality: Pessimistic, negative, sarcastic, sly, surprisingly friendly, determined, nice when she wants to be, slight attitude

Brand-Team: n/a

Skills: Stealth, climbing, martial arts, code cracking, *older twin

Weaknesses: Ruthless, and and does not care how other people emotions when she is acting on something.

Name: Cyrus Moon; goes by Yang

Appearance: Same height as his sister, slightly darker skin, pale blond hair, grey eyes

Personality: Quiet, optimistic, caring, confident, smart, logical

Brand-Team: n/a

Skills: Hacking, weapon use, observant, swift

Weaknesses: Doesn't think things all the way through, overlooks people if he thinks that they cant help

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Branch: Ekaterina

Hello, wow I feel really bad for abandoning this rp so early on, but I'm so glad that you guys are still continuing it. Please don't let this die, it's a really brilliant story and I'll definitely be reading it. I really hope you guys continue this story. I would hate to see this rp die.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

You're strong enough to make your own path.

Yours in Demigodishness and all that, Peace out

Front sm

silverwolf6702

Nah, it's not "abandoned". It's more of a hiatus really, I think.

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

Front sm

silverwolf6702

I had a really good idea for future villains, a group of villains that could use their instruments as ways to disperse their magic.

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

1 , 2 , 3 ... 12 , , 14