Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Branch: Lucian

Ignore the last part. Remaking a fight is just silly.

How about we focus on adding new characters for now?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

platinumstorm63

True.

• Posted at:

Alvera (/174570)

In Construction

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Name: Roan
Appearence: Chin length dark brown hair(almost black) with dark blue eyes and fair skin. His hair will actually be dyed pale blond with dark grey tips when I do his first pov(which won't be for a while). Grey shirt that is paired up with a cheap dark blue tie, a black torn jacket, jeans, and converse.
Personality: Kind and caring to his oppenents, even if others think they deserve none. He is smart for his age and does well in all of his classes. However he is not one of the strongest people because he summoned his Soul Beast a bit later than a high majority of the rest of his class. Roan is also patient, but has been known to be sarcastic at certain times
Brand: \|/
Soul Beast: Pegasus

Soul Beast Name: Gales
Element: Wind
Other: I have a question, highlight

So, you know how said her real soul element is sealed away. Is there a way that her real soul beast was sealed as well? And all this time she was forced a soul beast?

UGH, any finals advice?(side question)

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I'm glad to see the form of the character.

It seems like you truly like this RP, so I'll try to not let you down.

About your question...

That was exactly what I was going for. but I can't reveal more because spoilers.

About the Finals...

Take a break from the MB, focus on your studies.

Use some time to organize your notes but don't take up too long, otherwise you will be left with unread organized notes, and that won't do you any good in your exam.

Try and study somewhere quiet. Read a small part every time, look away and try to repeat it.

If you can't remember then reread and try again until you get it.

By the time you finish a chapter, go back and do a summary of what you've learned.

Make sure to take some breaks in order to clear your head.

Try to stay away from electronic devices and just relax.

Don't overdo it though.

Last, but super important, sleep early and rest as much as possible.

All that you've learned throughout the day will get stored in your memory while you sleep, so when you wake up, they will be more "secure" in your mind. When you sleep, your room should be as dark as possible and make sure all electronic devices are far away from your body.

If you can, make sure to also turn off your Router/Modem until morning.

Hope that helps. :)

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

platinumstorm63

Thanks. I'm trying to study but I still have homework. I'm probably going to try that for geometry. And I seriously like this roleplay, maybe its because I was here at the beginning.

I'll try to pov on Worlds soon,

• Posted at:

Alvera (/174570)

In Construction

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

I won't been able to pov for a week, studying finals and all. I will be able to check and leave notes if I need to; ... now I know the pain that you have felt -.-.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I will be taking a break this week as well, because I too have finals. I wanted to make at least one PoV for the RP, but I guess it will have to wait until next Friday.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

platinumstorm63

Anyone else there?

• Posted at:

Alvera (/174570)

In Construction

Front sm

catangel730

Branch: Janus

Eden, I know it's been forever. I have school now! D-X! I read what you said. I get kicked from Earth and adopted on that planet in this pov. Warrior was a guardian spirit where I was from, then became a soul beast.

April's POV

There was a fight in mom's room. Then, I heard. My friend, Evie, got hit by a car. My mom opened the door. "Go away, brat!" she yelled. She picked me up and got her Launch-o-matic and launched me to a random planet.

There were people and animals! I looked for Warrior. He was by my leg. I picked him up. "Hi," someone said. "I'm Eden." "I'm April." Eden showed me around.

• Posted at:

Carina Foxy William Marley Jane Ellie Mac Piper

"You can only achieve things if they are greater than you expect." -Carina

"The book of life can't close, even if you are dead." -Jane

"Love is richer than $1000000." -Mac

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@April: Haha. I may not have school but I have Finals! So I'm kind of slow with updating too. XD

But, New Earth is not a different planet.

Have you read, the starting post?

Space travel does not yet exists. This is a post-apocalyptic world where some people get branded and are able to summon a Soul Beast to fight with them. The Branded then go to an Academy which specializes in training them so that they can control their powers and fight the monsters that threaten the peaceful lives of citizens, called Echoes.

If you want, I can make you a summary so you can understand where we are. But you will have to wait until next week for that. :(

Sorry about this, but I will include you in my next PoV.

Edan PoV

"I hate rain." I pouted while I looked at my cards bored. No doubt Tea was going to win again.

"I don't mind it that much." Tea grinned while holding out a card.

"Don't tell me..." I rolled my eyes.

"YES! Apples! I win again!" She used her card and won the game, just like every single time.

"Playing with you, is getting really annoying." I complained.

"Well, we don't have anything better to do. They don't allow magic inside the college unless you go to the Training Arena." Tea said.

"I refuse to go there." I shouted and let my cheek fall on the table in front of me.

"Is it because Dallan and his team train there?" Tea asked.

"Nooooo..." I looked away but then noticed her raising her eyebrow at me. "Maaaybeee.."

"We can always go to the gym." Azure walked up to us. "If making our bodies stronger also boosts our magical capabilities then we should try working out daily."

"No. I'm bored." I turned my face, the other way, so I could face the window instead of the two girls who were pestering me.

"Stop being so lazy and get up already!" I felt Azure's glare on my back.

"I'm not lazy. I just miss sunlight." I argued.

"Well, it's Autumn and we can't always have sunny days." Tea said.

"I don't care. I hate rainy days." I told them.

At that point something clicked in Azure, "GET UP!!!" She shouted and with a powerful kick, she sent the table along with me flying.

I screamed in surprise before landing on the floor.

"No fair! That's violence." I said.

"You haven't even seen the start of it." Azure's eyes gleamed as she cracked her knuckles.

"Uh-um..." I looked around in order to see anything that could help me defend myself. While doing so though, I noticed a figure outside the window.

A girl was standing there, in the middle of the rain.

"That girl..." I said.

"Oh no you-"

"I HAVE TO SAVE HER!" I shouted and jumped out the window before Azure could finish.

"GET BACK HERE!" I heard her shout but the rest of her screams were numbed by the heavy rain and after a long fall I was about to land.

"Perfect landiiiiiiii-" The moment my feet touched the slippery grass, I lost control of my leg and fell backwards, hitting my back on the ground. "Did not nail it."

I sat up rubbing my back and then noticed that girl, looking at me in surprise.

I couldn't make out much about her appearance because the rain and dark clouds wouldn't let me.

"Hi!" I greeted but she started running away. "Hey, come back!" I chased after her but then black frog like creatures leaped from the grass and surrounded me.

Echoes.

The girl was gone and monsters were all around me.

I summoned my sword but for, some reason it was a lot harder to wield.

I spun it around but with my slow movement, the monsters, easily dodged.

They then all started tackling me from different directions. I was both outmatched and outnumbered.

I punched the ground in order to send a wave of fire in every direction but the flames were not all that strong and the Echoes, despite getting hit, did not sustain any major damage.

"Curses." I narrowed my eyes in desperation. I had no idea what to do.

I wanted to summon Alzarn but I was told that I shouldn't rely on the power of my Soul Beast too much.

But this was really important.

"Alzarn!" I shouted and the large dragon appeared in the rain.

"What the?" He looked around in surprise. "Rain? Fire is weak in rainy weather!"

"Now you tell me?" I asked.

"It's common sense!" He yelled in my mind and breathed fire down at the monsters, which easily dodged the attack. "These monsters get faster in the rain."

"How do you know?" I wondered.

"I pay attention to class with you but, unlike you, I actually memorize what they teach." Alzarn said.

"You can lecture me later. We have monsters to defeat you know." I side eyed him.

"You don't have to tell me twice." Alzarn swoop down and tried to destroy the monsters with his claws. But Alzarn was slower and the Echoes were faster.

"Why are Echoes here anyway?" I asked while attempting to slice at another frog monster.

"Who knows." Alzarn breathed fire again and this time took down a few.

But the monsters then got angrier and somehow, started combining. Frogs joined other frogs and soon they turned into a frog monster the size of Alzarn.

The monster stood on its two feet and tried to push my Soul Beast.

Alzarn grabbed onto the two front legs with his own but he didn't expect such an amount of force and had to land with his hinder legs on the ground in order to not fall back.

"This thing is too powerful in the rain." Alzarn gritted his teeth. "I won't be able to win this."

"We can't give up!" I shouted and tried to slice at the monster's legs but it seemed to have no effect.

"EDAN GET AWAY!" Alzarn yelled at me while tried to hold back the monster but I kept attacking.

At some point though, the monster took notice of me and kicked me away. The strength was too great and I was sent flying until I hit the grass on my back.

"EDAN!" Alzarn looked at me in worry and rage.

While holding onto the frog monster, Alzarn blew fire directly at the frog's face. The whole monster got enveloped in intense flames but when the flames vanished, the frog was still standing only this time, it was a lot angrier.

It glared at Alzarn and then breathed a huge stream of high-pressure water, which hit Alzarn directly.

"ALZARN!" I screamed in horror, as my dragon fell back.

"I'm sorry." Alzarn said and turned into an orb of light which returned inside my forearm.

"N-No way." I stood on my knees in shock.

The huge frog monster, stood on all four again and with a huge leap in jumped high up and landed before me.

I tried to summon my weapon but I was out of Enerki and I could feel my Soul Power weak.

I imagined the monster grinning. Like it was laughing at how pathetic I was.

The monster raised one of its front legs to crush me but a powerful blow of wind pushed the monster back.

I turned to look at my savior and saw Professor Ghatsven who looked really angry. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" He yelled and I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the monster.

The Echo glared at the teacher and charged with incredible speed.

Professor Ghatsven started glowing green and pushed with his hands forward. "TORNADO LANCE!"

A huge tornado appeared and traveled horizontally, easily piercing through the monster which instantly turned into black dust.

The teacher came to help me up, but I just stood wide eyed from that attack. I had no idea how he had done that and how it was possible to reach his level.

Something told me that the professors here were powerful enough to defeat our Soul Beasts with a single strike. I couldn't even imagine what power THEIR Soul Beasts possesed.

"Can you stand?" He asked as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Y-yeah..." I nodded and stood.

"Good job on holding the monster back. Who knows what damage it could have caused. But I have to warn you not to do anything like that again. In situations like this, it's better to run away. At least for now." He said.

"There was a girl." I told him.
"A girl?" He asked.

"She was standing in the middle of the rain. I tried to talk to her but she ran away before I could even get close. That's when the monster appeared." I explained and the professor looked at me blankly, as he wasn't truly seeing.

He then gave me a smile. "Why don't you go join your teammates? You need to rest. I'll deal with everything."

"Uh...Right." I said and started walking towards the entrance to the Academy building.

Something was not right with the Academy. I could tell that much.

Mark Ghatven PoV

"Why have you called us Mark? You're holding me back from important paperwork." Professor Orenda Aubrianne said, a middle aged woman with bobcat purple hair and green eyes behind red and black cat-eye glasses. She was dressed in a white shirt, a purple skirt and black leggings while also having a black cape waving behind her back. She was the Vice-Principal of the Academy and an expert on magic. She only taught 4th year students. Usually because her expectations were high and 1st year students would have no chance in keeping up with her teachings. But the class she picked would always be the one to excel. Her students never failed to impress.

"YEAH! WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT!?" Professor Bruce Burton shouted, as usual.

"We have very important matters to attend to so do make haste." Professor Grey Winters said.

"Please tell us, Mark." Professor Aratron Zitomirus said. The headmaster of the Academy.

He was tall with dark blue eyes and white hair and had a beard that reached down his stomach and ended in a forked style.

He was dressed in a dark blue robe which had stars and moons on it and he used a golden cane to help himself walk.

Despite his age, the headmaster was the most powerful person I knew.

"We have an infiltrator in the Academy." I told them.

"Tsk, I knew it. From the moment these monsters first attacked." Orenda gritted her teeth. "What do we know about them?"

"A girl seems to be summoning them. I took down a powerful one some time ago." I told them.

"So, we have a pressing matter in our hands. We need to identify our infiltrator and interrogate her." Grey said.

"Let's not rush." Professor Zitomirus said.

"BUT SIR!" Bruce shouted but with a raise of his hand, the PE teacher calmed down.

"If we start taking extreme measures students will notice. Through notice they will panic. We must not allow that." The headmaster said. "We will continue to function normally. Only this time, we will be on alert. The moment we find the infiltrator we will be ready to act. Please notify the other teachers as well."

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Azure

" ARE YOU AN IDIOT!" I smacked Edan... well I had to jump first, but somehow I managed to smack him in the face. Tea  was right behind me, and she looked confused. " YOU COULD HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED!"

Tea frowned," Hey, it's not his fault completely. He tried to do the right thing-"

I huffed," Yeah, I guess that is what matters." I turned over to Edan who seemed to be staring off into the rain, as if he was searching for someone, or something. " You okay?"

" You two heard those Echoes right?"

" Yeah," Tea answered.

Edan blurted out," I was just looking to see if  there was any other Echoes that stayed behind." I smacked my head. Is he serious? Tea started at me confused.

" You... you do realize that your out of Enerki right?" I said as I pulled my HIT out. " Not to mention you have little to none Soul Power-"

" Like I said, Echoes." 

I huffed," You know, it's not like Tea and I can help, we do better in the rain." Edan rubbed the back of his head and sheepishly laughed.

" We should get back inside."

Tea and I agreed," Definitely."

Roan

" That was interesting," I muttered. My eyes traveled across the outside where I saw the three silhouettes return to the safety of the indoors. I really wonder who that was... because they clearly didn't have any common sense. Honestly, even though he actions were "heroic" ... did he realize fire magic isn't good in the rain? I shook my head. Cayla and Johnathan walked over to the window and looked out.

" Did something catch your eye," Jonathan muttered as he turned away. He picked up a timer and set it back down on the table.

" Yeah, a herd of Echoes appeared out of thin air," I breathed. " They were large too, and if I had to guess... maybe the size of a bear." Cayla whistles as she brushed the foil on top of my head. " How much longer?"

" 5 minutes," Jonathan answered. He blew a blond strand of bangs away which revealed a set of green eyes. Cayla was Jonathan's cousin, though she possessed curly brown hair Cayla also has the similar green eyes. The cousin's were apart of my team, and we all worked well together. " We have to be careful you know. Or else people might mistake us for siblings."

" Ugh, just quiet yourself Jonathan," Cayla muttered. She stared at her left palm which held a icy blue brand. Cayla stared up with a giant grin. " Or I might freeze you again." I laugh as Jonathan no doubly flash-backed to earlier in the school year when Cayla accidentally froze Jonathan during the first class of Soul Magic. Jonathan shuddered.

" Thank goodness the teacher knew Fire Magic," Jonathan muttered. *DING* The timer went off and Cayla jumped up.

" YES!" She tore the foil away which revealed pale blond hair with silver tips, though the colors were sketchy. " This is my best job yet!" ... Did I mention that Cayla also liked dyeing people's hair. With her brown curls, she also had a emerald streak where her bangs were. ' Thankfully I had someone who knew what they were doing.' Cayla clasped her hands together.

" We need some celebration cake!" I began to speak, but Jonathan shook his head. Cayla left the room running towards the kitchen.

Jonathan whispered on his way out," I'll go with her so she doesn't eat too much." And within a few seconds I was alone to my thoughts. I got up and I sat back down on the window seat, the rain was slowing down... but the sky was still dark. My mind wandered back to the fire user. He must have saw that girl, or there would be no other reason he jumped out. Through the rain, I was able to make out a figure in the distance; and from the safety of the window I saw how the student tried, and failed, to defeat the monsters.

" That is a unique power," I muttered. " Though I highly doubt it." No one can summon Echoes... or was that my imagination? I could have sworn right after I sat the shadowy figure, and not the student, large Echoes appeared. Even if she can't summon, which is a wild conclusion, she is linked to their apperance... maybe she possess an illusion spell? I bit my tongue at that thought. It was hard to make illusions, almost impossible... but I read about cruel leaders with Wind Magic who were able to do that.

" It disgusts me when people use Wind Magic for evil." I sighed as I returned into the reality of my dorm. Cayla and Jonathan would be back any minute. What I need to do is find out who that student was, the one with the fire magic.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

@Angel

I'm not saying that you did anything wrong, but you should look up RWBY. It has a few similarities(like the training academy, elemental abilities((though it is called dust and it is a substance in RWBY)), epic weapons,) and I think you might enjoy it. 

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Alvera: Already seen RWBY and have been following Season 3 impatiently. :P

But I didn't base much from there.

The only things that were influenced from RWBY were the HIT.

The abilities were more of a RWBY-Pokemon-Final Fantasy-Percy Jackson kind of influence.

The weapons regrettably remind me of Kingdom Hearts.

The training academy, though I was aware that it would surface the idea of similar concepts, I had to go with it because it seemed like the better choice.

Most of the RP is original with similarities which aren't really intentional.

I mean really, is there any way to make something nowadays that hasn't already been done in some way or form?

Nice PoV BTW.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Oh, who is your favorite character?

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Weiss and Pyrrha! These two are like the best!

Who are yours?

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

platinumstorm63

Roman for the win

• Posted at:

Alvera (/174570)

In Construction

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

YEEEESSH!

Such a cool character, better than the villain trio we currently have.

I'm really hoping that Roman truly is the master mind in this evil group.

Too bad we don't see him much in the latest volume. :(

You should make a RWBY discussion thread.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Maybe... the only reason I'm here is for this role-play. There is a rwby discussion, but it's on another website though.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Edan PoV

"They're BACK!" The girl which I had come to know as April shouted at the sight of a team which had just returned from a mission.

I had met April by random during class. She seemed like a fun person to have around so I wanted to invite her to join our team since she had yet to join one.

"Who's back?" I asked as I studied the team. They didn't seem like much to me.

"Team Blitz Blade! Duh!" She replied. "They're the best second-year team. They take up jobs that are above their rank and will definitely win in the FSC."

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Well, their team consists of 6 students and all of them have excellent skills." April explained.

1) Raiden. The team leader. He specializes in Thunder magic and his Soul Beast is a large chinese dragon named Kaminari.

Raiden was a tall guy with spiky blond hair and blue eyes along with a scar above and underneath his left eye.

2) Azibo. His specialty is Earth magic and his Soul Beast is a large brown Golem named Regis.

Azibo was a really tall and muscular guy with dark skin. He had short brown hair and green eyes.

3) Aira. Her specialty is Wind magic and her Soul Beast is a small Sylph named Sylvia.

Aira had an average height, she had mid-length green hair and green eyes. She also had a piercing under her lip and a really emotionless face.

4) Calder. He specializes is Water magic and his Soul Beast is a Hippocampus named Neptune.

Calder had an average height and short blue hair and rectangular framed glassed over his aqua blue eyes.

5) Isole. Her specialty is Ice magic and her Soul Beast is a Wendigo named Rudolph.

Isole was tall with long white hair and icy blue eyes.

6) Nuria. Her specialty is Fire magic and her Soul Beast is a Hellhound named Garmr.

She was tall with elaborately styled red hair and blood red eyes. She had a necklace of a skull around her neck.

"Wow. They must be AWESOME!" I said once April was done explaining. "I'm going to challenge the leader."

I was about to run away but then someone grabbed me from my shirt.

"Not so fast. Being first years, we can't go picking fights with students who are far more experienced than us." I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Sarila smilling.

"I don't care! I need to get stronger and fighting someone like that will help me learn new techniques." I said.

"Not if they beat you with a single strike." April commented.

"True. How about we go train a bit before taking on such challenges." Sarila said but while we were on our way to the training arenas we were interrupted by someone's voice which was rather unfamiliar to all of us.

"Well, if it isn't Sarila Nymphia. I've heard a lot about you." We realized that the voice belonged to Raiden. The leader of one of the most promising teams the Academy had to offer.

"Umm...Hi. You must be Raiden Ao Chow. It's a pleasure to meet you." Sarila performed a quick bow while feeling really awkward and nervous. What had gotten into her all of a sudden? She was always kind but she seemed really distressed at the moment.

"No need to be so formal. I must say, I'm impressed. People have been talking about your skill in combat despite not having summoned a Soul Beast yet." Raiden said and his last words fell on me like a bomb.

How could Sarila not have a Soul Beast yet?

All this time I had thought that she was just shy about it and didn't want to show it to anyone. But now everything changed.

"Eeerm...Thank you." She looked down shyly.

"No need to be embarashed. Besides, you are far stronger than any of these losers." He looked at some of the students around, including me. At that point I had lost all respect for that guy.

"With all due respect, I don't think you are permitted to talk like that to your fellow students." Sarila spoke up.

"So you're saying they are capable of winning a fight? Don't make me laugh. You know that you don't belong with people as lame as them." Raiden nodded towards her team.

"HEY! How dare you talk to us that way!" A guy with blond hair and green eyes shouted. He was with two others. A girl who had blond hair as well and a guy Azure had once fought. His name was Roan or something.

The blond haired guy rushed towards us but Sarila placed a hand between him and Raiden.

"If I defeat you, you'll have to take back what you said about everyone here." She said making everyone stare in awe and surprise.

"Fine by me, but if you win, you'll have to quit your pathetic team and join mine." Raiden grinned.

"It's a deal." She shook his hand and the students distanced themselves from the two in order to leave them enough space to fight.

"Not a good match-up." Rose appeared next to me out of nowhere, making me jump in terror and surprise.

"I agree." Azure popped up next to her too.

"Where did you two come from?" I asked.

"We just finished our classes so we thought about joining you in whatever you were going to do." Azure answered.

"Don't you all have lives of your own?"

"Nope."

Sarila was glaring at Raiden furiously, like she wanted to twist his neck. Her opponent on the other hand was looking smug and confident, probably because he felt like there was nothing that could take him down. Especially a first year student.

They had all moved from the courtyard to one of the fighting arenas where everyone could watch from seats and they could easily determine the loser.

The fight began and Sarila instantly charged forward.

"Lightning Strikes!" Raiden created a dome with both his hands, channeling electricity between them and then let multiple bolts of thunder fly horizontaly.

Sarila slid left and right to dodge and once she got close enough she leaped upwards, performed a few midair rolls to gain momentum and then used an axe kick enveloped by water, which she brought downward towards her opponent. "Water Kick!"

Raiden, however, brought his forearms above his head and used them to block the attack.

A powerful shock-wave surged through the arena which made some people lose their hats and popcorn.

"Not bad. You know you're stronger than I exp-" Raiden was interrupted when Sarila did a midair back roll and send a huge and powerful stream of water on her opponent.

"If you fought as well as you talked then maybe you could have dodged that." Sarila taunted with a confident smile on her face.

"Well, now you made me serious." Raiden smiled. "Lightning Speed."

Raiden got enveloped by electricity and started floating with a smirk on his face while Sarila stood ready for everything.

"Your friend is doomed." Nuria, who was sitting close to use, smiled down at the two fighters.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Yeah! Sarila is really strong you know!" That blond haired guy from Sarila's team yelled. The guy who, after some asking, I came to know as Jonathan.

"But Raiden is known to be really strong too." Roan said.

"Exactly, and with this move your friend has no chance to win." Nuria said.

"I wouldn't count her out so soon." Roan grinned.

Raiden suddenly vanished and reappeared behind Sarila. She quickly realized though and performed a spinning roundhouse kick but she ended up missing because Raiden moved behind her in an instant.

"Thunder Punch!" Raiden shouted and punched Sarila with a fist enveloped in thunder, pushing her on the floor.

Her Soul Power was quickly drained, half of it gone with a single attack.

Sarila tried to get back up on her feet but electrical waves started appearing around her.

"How do you like my abilities? Electric Touch and Thunder Boost. Pretty impressive right?" Raiden laughed.

I could see Sarila's face twisted with pain a glow surrounded her whole body and the electric waves around here dissapeared.

"Remedy. An ability which heals Status Ailments." Rose explained.

"GO SARILA!" Jonathan shouted.

Sarila got up and braced herself once more.

"You still want to fight?" Raiden asked but Sarila did not answer. She just stood there full of determination. "Have it your way then."

Raiden, enveloped in lightning, started moving fast again in order to get to hit Sarila again.

"Water Dome!" Sarila created a barrier made of water blocking Raiden's punch.

"You can't hide in there forever!" Raiden smiled as he kept punching the water, making it evaporate with every attack.

Through the openings in the shield we were able to see Sarila who had her eyes closed and was trying to focus.

"What is she doing?" The girl which was Jonathan's sister or something asked.

"Look!" Azure pointed at the screen which showed Sarila's Enerki deplete quickly.

"Soulink: Stormy Sea!" Sarila opened her eyes and punched the floor.

A circle of water formed on the floor around her which then exploded and created gigantic waves of water which furiously traveled to each direction of the arena.

"Wh-What!?" Raiden's eyes went wide in shock before he got swallowed and crushed by the powerful tidal waves.

The whole arena was replaced by a small sea with only a deep hole where Sarila stood dry and calm.

After a few seconds though all the water vanished just as quickly as it appeared, leaving only a wet floor.

"H-How have you already mastered it?" Raiden asked but Sarila didn't answer.

Looking at the screen, Sarila still had half of her Soul Power while Raiden only had a little left. "Fine. I'll make you talk."

Sarila's opponent summoned a spear in his hands and quickly charged at her but then suddenly stepped on an orb made of compressed water.

"Water Bomb!" Sarila said and the orb exploded, damaging Raiden and decreasing his Soul Power to zero.

Everyone looked at her shocked.

"Wh-What are you?" Raiden asked in terror while lying on the floor.

"C'mon, Rai. We have things to discuss." Nuria had somehow disappeared from the seat near us and was now on the arena, helping Raiden up.

"When did she-?" I asked in surprise.

Nuria placed Raiden's arm around her neck and helped him walk for a bit before turning around to face Sarila.

"Congratulations miss Nymphia. You have demonstrated your power and we admit defeat." Nuria smiled.

"N-No I..." Sarila quickly hugged her waist, feeling uncomfortable as she looked away.

"We'll meet again." Nuria said with a devilish grin and started walking with Raiden towards the exit of the arena where the rest of her team awaited.

"What just happened?" I asked in confusion.

"Sarila...She...She isn't normal." Rose's eyes were wide as well and she usually wasn't surprised.

Just what was going on?

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Wow, that was good. Good job on creating suspence!

Roan

I wasn't surprised by the outcome, not at all. Sarila possessed an unnatural amount of magic, and not to mention her combat was top notch. What concerned me was the fact that Sarila didn't have a Soul Beast. I tried researching explanations, but since it hadn't become a concern, no one has dared to dig deep into the subject. Sarila stood up and dust herself off. Cayla was already rushing down the bleachers to meet her. Jonathan and I stood back for a little bit.

" Raiden is a jerk," Jonathan muttered swiftly under his breath. " Not to mention Nuria's weird-"

" Look, I'm upset that we got insulted as well," I whispered back. " But we can't be quick to judge them, besides we haven't met them yet." 

Jonathan scoffed," You and you're nice guy act. It's a complete wonder that somebody hasn't made fun of you yet." I raised my eyebrow. Jonathan looked puzzled. What is his problem?

" Maybe it's because of my charming good looks or my dashing personality," I remarked. Jonathan lost it laughing as he made his way down the stairs. Many students were leaving, though a few remained. In the arena, I could see that Cayla and Sarila were busy talking away.

" You are something different," Jonathan chuckled. " C'mon. The others must be waiting."

I'm going to rp in Cayla's and Jonathan's pov a few times before I make forms(it helps me organize). But for now, I won't because I don't want to take on too many characters at once. Is that okay?

Cayla

Sarila was standing quietly as I approached her. She was shaking slightly, as if she was in pain. Maybe she's just in shock? Whatever, I don't need to worry myself. If she had a problem, Sarila would tell us herself.

" Great job out there," I exclaimed. " If you don't mind me asking, how did you master Soulink already?"

She shrugged my question off," If it is alright with you, I rather not talk about the battle."

" Oh, okay." Think, think, think. How can I change the subject? I glanced at Sarila's blue hair. " You should dye your hair purple." Ugh, I can't believe I just said that.

She made a face of disgust. " Why?..."

" Well, blue looks good on you... but, I don't know," I said. " I just feel like you should really dye your hair." Sarila giggled, though I couldn't tell if it was forced or not. She pointed to my own hair, which I colored earlier in the day.

" You just added blond streaks," Sarila pointed out. " And you want to dye everyone's hair."

I pouted," Your point being?" The two of us turned to see Jonathan and Roan walk into the arena.

Jonathan

" Hey, nice moves," I said. Sarila whispered a quick thanks and rushed off. Roan and I kept walking, and Cayla came and met us.

" I think the battle really shook her in some way," Cayla noted. " Either that or I am losing my mind."

I was really confused. " She did great, is there any other-"

" She seems distracted," Cayla interrupted. " I hope it wasn't anything we did. Maybe I can talk to her later." Roan nodded. He never said anything after a fight, always analyzing the moves and strategies of the people involved. Sometimes, I wonder what is going on in his head. Sarila is fine, even though she got hit pretty hard, she shouldn't be that injured... I shook my head. Sarila was the best student in our grade, she was fine.

Azure( can I change Flash-Back to Warrior?)

" Well that was interesting," I noted. " Remedy's a cool ability, maybe I have it."

Rose sighed," I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I highly doubt it. Normally, people would show signs of  their abilities during their training." She glanced and me... well more of looked down. " I wouldn't be surprised if you have the Warrior ability."

" What's that?"

" It's an ability that raised all phyiscal attacks." Rose paused for a second. " Remember when you kicked the table?"

Edan muttered to himself," Yeah, I remembered." I snicked at the thought, though I was still able to nod.

Rose finished explaining," It's hard to tell, but we can go to one of the professors to check your abilities."

" Sweet," I said. " C'mon, let's-"

" Who are they," Edan asked. " The people on Sarila's team. I know there is Jonathan, the guy you fought... Roan?, and there is another girl... but I don't know a lot about them."

" Really, I have a few classes with them," I said nonchalance. " Roan, well you saw him. He has Wind Magic, though his isn't very strong. Apparently, he is also one of the smartest students in our grade, and one of the oldest. I believe Jonathan has Fire Magic, though I can't be sure. He is resourceful, and good at keeping track of his Enerki and Soul Power. Rumor has it that his cosin has been teaching him Ice Magic, and that would be Cayla. She is Jonathan's cousin and is skilled in Ice Magic. Her strength is defense and speed verses power." I stopped for a moment. " And she is obessed with dyeing people's hair."

" How do you know that," Edan asked.

" Oh, the two of us got in a discussion of our hair and how we dyed it during class one time," I said.

Rose pondered that thought," Is that why you got detention?"

" Yep."

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

platinumstorm63

Happy holidays everyone

• Posted at:

Alvera (/174570)

In Construction

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Alvera: Thank you, and of course you can. BTW, how about you figure out a name for Roan's and Sarila's team? You made most of the characters there, so why not name their team?

Nuria PoV

"That little-" Raiden gritted his teeth while he was resting his back against the wall.
"You mean the one that defeated you?" I asked.
"Tsk, if I had summoned my Soul Beast she wouldn't have stood a chance." He glared at nothing as he imagined how things would have turned out if he had changed some of his decisions.
"Don't be silly dear, if she had summoned her Soul Beast as well, she would have killed you." I grinned.
"What was that!?" Raiden directed his angry stare towards me. "How dare you talk to me like that!? I AM YOUR LEAD-"
Before he could finish his sentence, I interrupted him by piercing my sharp red fingernails through his chest. "You are a disgrace and dissapointment." I said as I removed my hand, allowing the lifeless body to fall on the floor.
"N-Nuria?" Calder exclaimed in surprise.
"We need to make a slight alteration to our plans. We'll keep a closer eye on the girl. I think she might be one..." I grinned as I stared into the darkness.

Edan PoV

"Reading is soooooo boring!" I said as I let the side of my face to fall on the desk before me.
"SILENCE!" The librarian, miss Gresscon, shouted and everyone went back to whispering.
"If you won't study, you won't pass." Rose side-eyed me while also speaking as quietly as she could.
"You and me both." Sage placed a hand on my shoulder in understanding and support as we were both really slacking off with our study time.

"If you two don't pass, they won't allow you to compete in the FSC." Azure announced matter-of-factly.

"WHAT!?" I screamed in agony. "Rose, quick, go over the notes once more."

"Sigh, fine." Rose rolled her eyes and explained us some of the most important parts of these semester's examination.

The Branded have 8 different types of stats that show off their power.

1)Soul Power: Determines how much you can last in combat. It depletes with damage.

2)Enerki: Determines how much Magic you can use. It depletes with spells and refills with the passing of time.

3)Physical Power: Determines the strength of attacks done by close combat and weapons.

4)Magical Power: Determines the strength of attacks done by spells.

5)Physical Defense: Determines how well-protected you are against Physical Attacks.

6)Magical Defense: Determines how well-protected you are against Magical Attacks.

7)Speed: Determines your movement and attack speed.

8)Accuracy: Determines the likelyhood of connected attacks.

Physical Attacks: Are the attacks done by weapons and physical contact (ex. punches, kicks, etc.). Ranged weapons (ex. bows and arrows, etc.) fall under this category as well. Physical contact powered by magic (ex. fire punches, etc) fall under this category too.

Magical Attacks: Are the attacks done by magic spells.

"Well...I'm bored again." I said getting up.

"Edan, if you walk away once again I will destroy you!" Azure slapped both her hands on the table, making it tremble a bit.

"SSSSSSSSHHHHH!" The librarian shushed, letting out some spit in the process.

Azure smirked because she thought that she had convinced me, but I grinned because I has bought a special item for this very occasion.

I pulled out a necklace with a large number of bells attacked to it and placed it around Azure's neck.

"Don't move." I whispered and ran away. With such an item she wouldn't be able to move without being stopped by the librarian, and the necklace was magic, so she wouldn't be able to take it off for the next 15 minutes.

On my way out of the library, I met with Camilla who was resting her back against a wall, looking serious. "Sarila. Stay away from her."

"Why?" I asked.

"She is lying. Soulink can only be achieved by having a strong bond with your Soul Beast. They will teach us about it, next semester." She answered. "But the point is, she is hiding her Soul Beast from us. For that reason, we cannot trust her."

"No way, I'm sure she has her reasons. I'll go ask her." I told her and started running.

"No wait!" Camilla called out to me but I was already on my way.

It didn't take long to find her. She spent most of her time at the gym and the training arenas, so it wasn't very hard to seek her out.

"Hey! Sarila!" I greeted from afar, in order to get her attention, the moment I entered the gym.

"Oh? Edan!" She smiled when she saw me and stopped excercicing for a while in order to come see me. "What's up?"

"I was just wondering what your Soul Beast is. Camilla says, Branded are only able to perform Soulink by having a really strong bond with their Soul Beast." I said.

"I knew people would realize sooner or later." Sarila rubbed the back of her head with a smile. "It was silly of me to get so engrossed to a fight."

"Huh?" I looked at her in question, since I couldn't really understand what she was talking about.

"Come here." She grabbed my hand and dragged me into a dark corner where no one could hear us. "I need to hide something really important, otherwise I'm going to be in danger."

"Danger?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm hiding from a lot of people but you can't tell anyone." Sarila had a really serious look on her face which made me concerned about her safety. Even though she could take down students who were far more experienced than her. "I want to tell you, but I can't reveal anything yet."

"Don't worry, I understand." I told her.

"You do?" She asked, a bit taken aback.

"Yeah, you're like a spy." I realized.

"Not quite what I was expecting to hear but okay." She awkwardly smiled.

After that, I promised not to tell anyone and left her to continue her training, and went to meet with everyone for today's mission.

The moment I met up with the others I was instantly punched by Azure. "THAT'S FOR THE BELLS!" Her face was a bright shade of red.

"Let's just get to the mission already." Tea said and started checking which one we should get. "How about: 'Apprehend thieves!'?"

"Sounds fun. Where do we look?" I commented.

"It's in an abandoned house in the outskirts of Circle 5." Tea replied.

"That far huh?" Rose looked down, all sceptical.

In our world there were 5 countries.

Each one was made up of 9 circles. Each circle was the size of a 4 big cities.

Every circle was seperated by gates and the farther you went, the more rural life became.

Also, the closer you got to the walls, the less, urban, life became. So being close to the outskirts meant that there wouldn't be any people around.

The most inner circles, like 1 (in the center) and 2, were a lot richer than the rest.

The Academy was floating above circle 1, so circle 5 was REALLY far.

"Well, that's where we need to go so we'll go." Azure said. "I'll book our train tickets."

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

platinumstorm63

All I got is team crystal raven. Thanks. What is Edan's team name?

• Posted at:

Alvera (/174570)

In Construction

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

The team name is Astera Ways. :)

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

I forgot. Brb, gotta rp on Worlds

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Rose's POV

"You study too hard."  Edan sat next to me, smiling, as he tugged my book away.  I snatched it back.  "You know, you shouldn't read on trains.  Motion sickness."  He said.

"That's cars."  I said.  "And one of us has to study.  You know, so we don't get their butts kicked."

"It's trains too.  All types of moving vehicles."  Edan said, ignoring the other part of my statement.  I frowned.  

"Well, there's nothing to do but study.  We all lose at Apples. (Author's Note:To avoid confusion ho"w about future gameplay, this is a slightly altered version of our Apples to Apples.  That okay with you Guys?)  Say, did you finish that book I recommended for you to study?"  I asked.  Edan looked down.  I sighed and threw a different book at him.  

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Azure

I growled as Edan walked away. The bells were simple, and pretty though they looked deadly if I wanted to dare an encounter with the librarian. Even though I slightly moved, the bells rang out, earning my a harsh glare from the librarian... I growled again. I swear-
" You look... angry," Sage noted.
" ..." I glared down at the table. Thankfully my notes were in front of me so I could still study. The different types of abilities, there sure is alot. Rose knows a lot of these, but the only ones I know are the boosts. I was so thankful that we barely learned about abilities. Some students in the first year had already discover one or two of their abilities.
Tea quietly whispered," Why did Edan run off?"
" I have no idea," Rose answered. " He probably had something he needed to do real fast-" I glanced out of the corner of my eyes. There was no one there, but I had a feeling that something was watching us. Something weird is going on. As I returned my gaze to my paper, the bells around my neck made a noise... thankfully the librarian left to return some books to the shelf.
" Well... since we are a team... why don't we think about getting a mission," Sage brought up. " It will give us training before the FSC."
" Sage does have I point," I said.
" How about we wait til Edan gets back," Rose whispered. " We can talk about it more than." I looked down towards my notes and I simply waited for the bells to come off. Minutes later the bells came off, and I quickly tucked them in my pocket before anyone could notice. The doors to the library opened and Edan walked through.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I took the flier and I made my way down to the office which was on the ground floor. It was Friday and I needed to stop by the office to let the office know that we needed the tickets. As I walked through the door, I was confused because I saw Isole walk out of the office. She looked pale... no pun intended, but she did look a little pale. You know... I almost feel sorry for her... almost.
" Um... I'm here to purchase train tickets for a mission," I told the secretary which was awkward because my head barely came over the desk. The secretary looked down at me.
" What is the name of your team."
" Astera Ways." The man got up and he went towards the filing cabinet. He pulled out a folder... or I think he did and he examined it and returned to his seat.
" What mission are you wanting to complete." His bored expression was completely obvious.
" The Circle 5 mission, apprehending thieves," I responded. The man quickly got up and he walked off. I stood and looked around the office. There wasn't a lot of students, only a few. They are probably here to fill out mission requests or something. As I began to pace, the office door opened up and a guy around my age walked in. I didn't know his name, though I did know that he was in our grade and so was his team. Soul Weapon: Throwing Blades; Soul Abilities: Magnet, Berserker, and UNKNOWN; Soul Element: UNKNOWN. I nearly jumped out of my skin when the message popped up. Thankfully, the guy didn't see me and kept on walking towards the desk. He had long, pale colored hair pulled back into a ponytail. His skin was dark, and when he turned and walked towards me he eyes were a simple hazel color.
" Are you here for a mission," he asked. I nodded. So this guy I need to stay wary off... I need to tell everyone when I get back. " Same, my team and I are going on our first mission."
" I'm just getting the tickets," I muttered.
" My name is Haydn."
" Azure." Haydn got up and walked to one of the secretary desks. A woman gave Haydn an envelope and he walked off. But before he walked out of the doors, he turned to me.
" Hopefully, we'll see more of each other." He closed the door and I walked over to the desk where the secretary was and the man came back. He gave me a bunch of tickets.
" Here are your tickets," he said. The man turned away and I walked out of the office only to find Haydn standing with a group of people. That must be his team. They all went in for a huddle and when they came up they all cheered. " Phantom Knights." I quietly ran back to the library.

So I made Haydn because you remember about the shadow element rumor or whatever? It's not that I want him to have the shadow element, it's because I want him to have light(reasons will be highlighted at the bottom). Also if the reason isn't accepted; he will be in the story more because he is important to Azure's backstory. Though I might finally reveal until the next semester. (please pass)

Okay, would it be okay if his real soul beast was sealed away as well. It would look like an accident if it was only Azure; but if we added a few more characters who was sealed, it would look more like a problem. Besides, if there is going to be shadow why can't there be light.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Azure

I growled as Edan walked away. The bells were simple, and pretty though they looked deadly if I wanted to dare an encounter with the librarian. Even though I slightly moved, the bells rang out, earning my a harsh glare from the librarian... I growled again. I swear-

" You look... angry," Sage noted.

" ..." I glared down at the table. Thankfully my notes were in front of me so I could still study. The different types of abilities, there sure is alot. Rose knows a lot of these, but the only ones I know are the boosts. I was so thankful that we barely learned about abilities. Some students in the first year had already discover one or two of their abilities.

Tea quietly whispered," Why did Edan run off?"

" I have no idea," Rose answered. " He probably had something he needed to do real fast-"  I glanced out of the corner of my eyes. There was no one there, but I had a feeling that something was watching us. Something weird is going on. As I returned my gaze to my paper, the bells around my neck made a noise... thankfully the librarian left to return some books to the shelf.

" Well... since we are a team... why don't we think about getting a mission," Sage brought up. " It will give us training before the FSC." 

" Sage does have I point," I said.

" How about we wait til Edan gets back," Rose whispered. " We can talk about it more than." I looked down towards my notes and I simply waited for the bells to come off. Minutes later the bells came off, and I quickly tucked them in my pocket before anyone could notice. The doors to the library opened and Edan walked through.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I took the flier and I made my way down to the office which was on the ground floor. It was Friday and I needed to stop by the office to let the office know that we needed the tickets. As I walked through the door, I was confused because I saw Isole walk out of the office. She looked pale... no pun intended, but she did look a little pale. You know... I almost feel sorry for her... almost. 

" Um... I'm here to purchase train tickets for a mission," I told the secretary which was awkward because my head barely came over the desk. The secretary looked down at me.

" What is the name of your team." 

" Astera Ways." The man got up and he went towards the filing cabinet. He pulled out a folder... or I think he did and he examined it and returned to his seat.

" What mission are you wanting to complete." His bored expression was completely obvious.

" The Circle 5 mission, apprehending thieves," I responded.  The man quickly got up and he walked off. I stood and looked around the office. There wasn't a lot of students, only a few. They are probably here to fill out mission requests or something. As I began to pace, the office door opened up and a guy around my age walked in. I didn't know his name, though I did know that he was in our grade and so was his team. Soul Weapon: Throwing Blades; Soul Abilities: Magnet, Berserker, and UNKNOWN; Soul Element: UNKNOWN. I nearly jumped out of my skin when the message popped up. Thankfully, the guy didn't see me and kept on walking towards the desk. He had long, pale colored hair pulled back into a ponytail. His skin was dark, and when he turned and walked towards me he eyes were a simple hazel color. 

" Are you here for a mission," he asked. I nodded. So this guy I need to stay wary off... I need to tell everyone when I get back. " Same, my team and I are going on our first mission."

" I'm just getting the tickets," I muttered.

" My name is Haydn."

" Azure." Haydn got up and walked to one of the secretary desks. A woman gave Haydn an envelope and he walked off. But before he walked out of the doors, he turned to me.

" Hopefully, we'll see more of each other." He closed the door and I walked over to the desk where the secretary was and the man came back. He gave me a bunch of tickets.

" Here are your tickets," he said. The man turned away and I walked out of the office only to find Haydn standing with a group of people. That must be his team. They all went in for a huddle and when they came up they all cheered. " Phantom Knights." I quietly ran back to the library.

So I made Haydn because you remember about the shadow element rumor or whatever? It's not that I want him to have the shadow element, it's because I want him to have light(reasons will be highlighted at the bottom). Also if the reason isn't accepted; he will be in the story more because he is important to Azure's backstory. Though I might finally reveal until the next semester.

Okay, would it be okay if his real soul beast was sealed away as well. It would look like an accident if it was only Azure; but if we added a few more characters who was sealed, it would look more like a problem. Besides, if there is going to be shadow why can't there be light.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

platinumstorm63

Can I call you Rose or Heather? I'm sorry if I got it wrong because I'm on mobile. How have you been doing? 

• Posted at:

Alvera (/174570)

In Construction

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

You can call me either.

I've been all right, I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

platinumstorm63

So, it doesn't matter I have done the same on worlds.  The holidays are a busy time for us all. Rose, is it okay if I get a summary of your character? I have read the povs though I still can't get her personality right. Any amount will help.

• Posted at:

Alvera (/174570)

In Construction

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Hmm. I'd describe her as smart with a touch of arrogance(But a just a touch of arrogance and not more.). She isn't shy, but is antisocial with everyone but those in her group.  She isn't particularly fond of anyone in the group.  She doesn't crack jokes and takes everything extremely seriously.

Did that help?

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

It does thank you. I knew she was smart, but I didn't know what else she was.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Edan PoV

We disembarked from the train, leaving us in the middle of the city of Circle 5.

"Since we're here, why don't we check out that famous boutique that's around here?" Tea asked.

"No!" Sage, Rose, and Camilla said.

"But you're all in need of better clothes. Those are all last gen." Tea argued.

"We're here for work. Not for buying clothes." Camilla looked away and walked ahead of us, leaving no room for further discussion.

Still, she was right about it and we had to hurry and do the job. There was no telling whether those outlaws would still be there when we reach them in that abandoned house.

It took some time but we managed to locate the abandoned house and hide behind some rocks.

"Is there anyone inside?" I asked Azure since she was able to use her Scan ability.

Azure then closed her eyes and tried to focus but then opened them up once more. "It's hard to tell. My Scan allows me to see the abilities of others when they're close by. That said, I wouldn't be able to scan the Unbranded."

"WOW! Can you tell what Abilities I have?" I asked.

"Fire Boost and Fire Resistance. You have yet to unlock the third one." She replied.

"I have Fire Resistance!? I had no idea." I looked at her in surprise and happiness that another ability was now available.

"If you're done playing around, we have some thieves to apprehend." Rose said and stared intently at the abandoned house.

"What did they steal anyway?" Sage asked.

"Some kind of important lab equipment apparently. That's what all the information the request provided." Tea said as she checked her HIT in order to confirm what she had just said.

"So, what's the plan?" Azure asked.

"Well, we will need careful planning, send someone to check without getting noticed, locate the outlaws and adjust various roles, along with-"

"CHARGE WITHOUT THINKING!" I screamed, interrupting Rose and running out of our hiding spot.

The others looked confused for a few seconds but then followed me inside.

I quickly ran to the door and, with a flying kick enveloped in flames, brought it down with ease. "Fire Kick!"

Inside there was a number of people who had their eyes wide open in surprise, unable to comprehend what was happening.

I then summoned my red sword in my hand and with a flame strike, which I controlled in order to only knock the villains unconscious, I managed to defeat three of them.

Five of them tried to charge at me but Azure jumped above my head and then slammed her palm on the ground, her power somehow failed her, however, and only knocked out 2 of them.

The rest were taken down by some really swift strikes from Rose's Sais.

Sage then came in and started shooting thunder bullets at the people on the upper floors while Tea froze everyone who dared to near us.

Camilla, was the least interested in fully fighting since she just stood still, shooting bullets of air at everyone she laid eyes on.

"That was surprisingly easy." I admitted a bit dissapointed.

"It's a mission for first years, what did you expect?" Rose asked.

"Guess we didn't need that careful planning after all. Which is good because my head would be super confused." I admitted and Rose side-eyed me in annoyance.

"So we just need to bring them to the custody and fight the stolen equipment right?" Azure asked.

"I'll handle it." Rose smirked and some kind of yellow rope appeared and tied around all of the unconscious outlaws. "It's a new trick I learned, Stun Bind. It required the target to be unconscious in order to use it but should they awaken, the rope will electrocute them and knock them out once again."

"Amazing!" I admitted in awe.

"Anyway, the stolen merchandise should be upstairs." Rose said, and I, Azure, and Tea followed her up while Camilla and Sage stood behind to gather the unconscious men and watch them.

We looked everywhere but the stolen goods were nowhere to be found. The only place we had yet to search was the roof, so we decided to check there as well.

We climbed up and managed to spot three people there who you could tell that they stood out from the rest.

I was about to charge at them, but Rose instantly stopped me. "No. There's something dangerous about them."

"Persceptive, little lady." The one in the middle grinned. He was a large man which had the built of a large gorilla, he had blue eyes and really short black hair. Dressed in a white, long-sleeved shirt underneath a black work apron and black pants along with shoes. He had a yellow worker helmet on his head. "How did you know that I was going to rip that boy apart?"

"Calm down, Ugo." The girl next to him said, she had long wavy pink hair which she had done in a wavy ponytail. She had grey eyes and was dressed in a black, short-sleeved uwagi, with long black pants and shoes. She had a pink sash around her waist which waved behind her. She also had pink leg wrappers and fingerless gloves. "Boss said to avoid needless murder."

"But can't you see that boy, Yuko? He thinks he can take us on by himself. I should teach him a lesson." Ugo complained and glared at me in amusement.

"No. Whenever you fight, blood gets carelessly spilled everywhere. You're going to ruin my clothes." Yuko argued. "Besides, you should listen to the boss."

"I agree. We have what we wanted. Let's just go." A middle aged woman said.  She had short blond haired that reached to right over her shoulders. She wore a black working suit over a white shirt and black pants and heels. She was also carrying some kind of advanced tablet device and her green eyes would never leave its screen as she pressed her finger on it.

"Curses, that's why I should not work with women." The muscular man, Ugo, narrowed his eyes in annoyance. "Know this kids, next time we meet, you probably won't be so lucky."

Right then, a helicopter flew down and they all climbed on board with some really large crates. Once they were done, they all flew away into the sky and vanished in the distance.

Once everything was over, Azure and Rose both fell on their knees in terror.

"Wh-What are they?" Azure asked in shock.

"They had some terrifying aura around them." Rose added in her panic. Both of them were seriously sweating and breathing heavily, as if the had just ran the marathon.

"Did you Scan them?" Tea asked.

"No, I felt that if I did, they would kill me." Azure replied.

"You two have some incredible senses, how did you get all that?" I wondered.

"Didn't you feel it. Intense terror? Instincts that screamed to run away?" Rose asked back.

"I-I did, but I felt that I should fight that fear and not let it paralyze me." I said.

"I felt it too, but I tried to think of other things. I wasn't even paying attention to what they were saying." Tea admitted.

"Well, it's a good thing I stopped you. One of them could instantly slaughter us all." Rose was breathing heavily as she got up. "A single attack from them and you would have lost all your Soul Power in an instant."

"That strong huh?" I admired. "Well, guess we have a long ways to go."

"This is a failed mission, right?" Tea said.

"Not exactly, judging from them, this mission should have been for graduates. We should report to the teachers." Rose answered. "In any case, let's just go back."

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

platinumstorm63

I'll POV later

• Posted at:

Alvera (/174570)

In Construction

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Azure

I didn't know what it was, but I began to feel the same dread as on that night. Of course, I didn't unlock my abilities then... but it still wouldn't have made a huge difference. At least nobody died... I guess that's a bonus. I shuffled in my train seat as we pulled along. Edan, Tea, Rose, Sage, and Camilla were all discussing the mission... but honestly I was too tired. My power wasn't as strong as it should have been, and I used a lot of Enerki.

" Do you know when we can get another mission," I asked. " Is it a week? A month?"

Camilla answered," I'm not that sure-"

" Well I highly doubt it's anytime soon," Rose said. She gazed out the window and turned her head to face us. " We are first years after all..." This time she looked to see if anyone was listening. Surprisingly, not that many people were on and Rose leaned in closer. " What do you guys think about the bad guys?"

" And don't you dare say you could take them down." Edan closed my mouth and for a few seconds looked for something else to say.

" ... Well, they were interesting," Edan pointed out. " And I hope we meet again in the future." Rose and I groaned, while the others stared at us confused. Rose gave them the details about the villains that had escaped and they looked surprised as ever.

" How about FSC," Sage quickly said. Thankfully, he changed the subject. To be honest, I was getting a headache thinking about them and what they could do. I leaned my head against the window and I got much needed sleep.

Roan

" Well, that was interesting," Jonathan muttered as we he walked from his class. Unfortunately, he was the youngest out of our group at 14, Cayla was 16, and my 17 birthday was right around the corner... though I never did learned when Sarila's birthday was. Even though we had only known each other for a little while, I tried to give Sarila a small gift; a friendship token, as people might say. Though I was quite sad when she turned it away.

" ... we talk a lot about Echoes," Jonathan continued. " It was very dark and depressing. One girl literally left the room crying." Regular Educations classes... I never had to take them... and I might as well be grateful.

" Well exams are coming up soon," I muttered. " Have you studied for that?"

Jonathan shrugged," A little bit here and there... though not to the extreme that you do."

" And what is wrong with studying a few hours everyday?"

" ... Exactly, you need to learn to live a little." Uh no... From that expression... I had a feeling-

" Come on! Let's go pull a prank!"

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

platinumstorm63

Teleport

• Posted at:

Alvera (/174570)

In Construction

Front sm

platinumstorm63

Hello? 

• Posted at:

Alvera (/174570)

In Construction

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

I'm here. I'll try and post soon. :)

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

I understood you couldn't post for a while, but I just wanted to see who was here. Take your time.

• Posted at:

ALVERA