Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Branch: Lucian

Soul \|/ Beast
                             Brand

A remaster of an old RP I made some time ago and I kind of stopped because I did not feel like continuing.
BUT I decided to revamp it in a completely different way. A few things are the same but most of it is entirely different.
Here we go:

A long time ago humans advanced in technology in a way unthinkable. But this progression lead to a devastating war which put to use weapons of mass destruction.
And in a single year the earth ended and all life and creation turned to dust.

But!

Through the ashes sprouted change.
Without humans to stop it the earth regrew once more, the land got remolded, water filled the dried out planet and with change the world gave birth to life.

New species unknown to man came to exist, creatures to roam the lands, soar through the skies and swim across the oceans.

The world began anew and so did humans.

Humans found their way out of the darkness and into the new world where they could try once more.

Earth gave them a second chance and a new power.

Harnessing the tiny particles left in the air from the past, humans were give the choice to be Branded and lead humanity to a world of new opportunities.

That was the power that let man survive and recreate civilization.
The power that brought back the human race to full power and control and also advancement to technology.

But this time, humans were determined to never let the mistakes of the past be repeated and so forbid any type of killing machines, focusing on making life for humans easier.

And so after 5,000 years

Countries and cities were formed and the life of the human race returned back to normal. This time without abusing nature and without using weapons of mass destruction.

Something entirely new became part of their live though and that was:

Soul Beasts!

Want to be part of this world? Then fill this form and find out the rest of the story:

Name:
Apearence:
Personality:
Brand: (Just the color. Usually the color is passed down in the family)
Soul Beast: (ANY creature you want. Be it normal or mythical.)
Soul Beast Name:
Element: (Choose 1: Fire/Ice/Water/Wind/Earth/Thunder)
Other: (Anything you would like to add)

Here's mine:

Name: Edan Zenith
Appearence: Tall with short spiky, messy, black hair and brown eyes. Is usually dressed in a black unzipped short sleeve hoodie with red lining and silver pockets over a black V-neck shirt with white lining. He also wears black long-shorts which have silver pockets with red lining along with a pair of black shoes with red stripes. Wears a chain with a golden gear attached to it around his neck and a black soft leather fingerless glove with a red stripe on his left hand. He has his brand on his right forearm.
Personality: Happy and outgoing most of the time but he has a bit of trouble warming up with people. He seeks friendships and that makes him a bit naive. He trusts people way too easily sometimes and that's a huge flaw when he doesn't know with who he is dealing with. He tries to cheer others up with his own cheerful personality by hiding his own real feelings.
Brand: \|/
Soul Beast: Dragon
Soul Beast Name: Alzarn
Element: Fire
Other: He lost his parents when he was very little and barely remembers them. He only lives with his grandma.

Here's the rest of the story:

A group of people who managed to master the power of their Brands decided to found a school which was going to teach the newer generations.

The people with Brands were called The Branded and they were able to wield mysterious powers.

They could use magic and increase their physical capabilities to surpass the limitations of regular humans.

But the most important part of the Brand's ability is the power to summon creatures long lost in the ages.

The Brands may appear in different ages but no matter the year, the newly Branded person is sent to study in Signal Academy where he/she is taught how to control those powers.

And here is where your story begins. You live in 5,000 N.E. (New Earth) and you get Branded.

This world may seem peaceful but soon you will realize just how many secrets it holds.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Quote of January:

"I try not to procrastinate but chilling is too much fun."

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

jadecobra404

Wow...

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Cahill Princess Android Demigod Other

I ship Jake with a long walk off a short bridge.

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Thanks!

Want to join?

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

jadecobra404

Yes! Yes! A hundred times yes!!!

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

winterfrost107

I'll join

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Can't wait to see your forms. 

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Oh and the Brand is made with "Impact" Font Family, bolded and then colored.

\|/ (Normal)

\|/ (Impact)

\|/ (Impact + Bold)

\|/ (Impact + Bold + Color)

I use 14pt font size but it works with everything.

\|/ (Impact + Bold + Color + 10pt)

It's pretty small but it is recognizible. Although I suggest you use font size 12pt and higher because it's pretty hard to read with everything smaller.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Name: Azure Mills
Apearence:
Kinda short for her age. Azure has dark brown hair with purple streaks that falls right past her shoulders. She has dark blue eyes. She wears dark blue jeans, a dark green shirt, brown boots, a matching brown vest, and wears a silver ring. Her brand is on her right arm.
Personality:
Azure is very fierce and protective. She "doesn't beat around the bush" and is very blunt and honest. Azure is protective of her friends and won't let anything harm them. Secretly, Azure questions about her power and what good can they do.
Brand: *(*(*()*)*)*)

Other:

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

this will make sense once my form passes...

Brand(if we all have the same brand): \|/

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

Front sm

hopefulmystery25

Branch: Janus

wow. That's an incredible idea.

Name: Promise Archer ( I wanted a unique first name and a somewhat normal last name, because two equally...weird names just sounded too odd.)

Appearance: She has mid back length  platinum blonde hair worn in a bun or in a sloppy ponytail and striking violet eyes.( that's her highlight feature, the thing you notice first.) She has an athletic build and a tall and slender frame. She has her Brand on the back of her right hand. I'm not exactly sure how "futuristic" you want her clothes so I didn't put that, but she wears a necklace on a gold chain, a Violet stone the same color as her eyes with a gold frame.

Personality: She had a personality that draws people to her. She can be charming and flirtatious when she wants to be, but also brooding and mysterious. She makes friendships easily but doesn't get too close to anyone. She can be quite cunning and intelligent. She is often overlooked when it comes to competing but she has ulterior motives. 

Brand: \|/  (Sorry, had quite some trouble with that. My keyboard is broken)

Soul beast: Let me do a bit of Greek mythology research on that after I submit this and I'll post it right after. 

Element: Water

Other: Has had quite a few heart breaks, so that's why she acts friendly, but if the friendship becomes close she cuts it off. The necklace she has is very special to her and she never takes it off.

Great idea, by the way! You must be a great writer.

~Lia

• Posted at:

~The official  fangirl~

Have no fear, the Time Lady Lia is here. 

GOD'S NOT DEAD. 

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

Soul Beast: Thunderbird-

Soul Beast Name: Zephyr

Element: Thunder

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Azure: Great character and all but you forgot Soul Beast and Element.

@Promise: Your clothes can be whatever you want them to be. Great observation though.

And being a great writer and having great ideas are two really different things. Can't say that I write very well.

Thanks anyway though. 

Thanks for making your characters.

Not sure if I should wait for more to join or get started with a PoV.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Azure: Never mind.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

whirlwindangel50

I go Alvera... *claws at computer* WHY YOU HATE ME SO!!!!!!!!! :( 

The information was there the first time...

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

I'll join.Hold a spot for me.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

hopefulmystery25

Okay, and thanks. Usually in my other stories I just go with a pair of light blue jeans and a white fitted band tshirt and a leather jacket but that doesn't seem to be very fitting here. I'll just leave it up to you, and thank you. You appear to have all the components to being a good writer, but your argument is very true.

And you can call me Lia, by the way. 

~Lia

• Posted at:

~The official  fangirl~

GOD'S NOT DEAD. 

Front sm

jadecobra404

Here's mine!

Name: Gracelynn (means "graceful as a waterfall")
Apearence: Reddish brown hair, long, going to shoulders; silver eyes; pale; thin; tall. 
Personality: Intelligent, sarcastic, fearless, rather unfriendly. 

Brand: \|/
Soul Beast: Dragon
Soul Beast Name: Ice Heart
Element: Ice (the name is a clue)
Other: NA. 

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Name:Rose Saise(That should be easy for you to remember.)

Appearance:Straight Honey colored hair that goes to the middle of her back, red eyes, average height.She wears plain red, pink, purple, or blue T-shirts and jeans.Gray sneakers with coral colored laces and a coral stripe.Silver necklace with a future flower and leaf on it.Branded on the back of her left hand.

Personality:She's smart.Doesn't want to go to the school.She likes being lonely and in school, will not talk or speak much.She doesn't seek friendships and does not trust people.She doesn't like to work with people because of bad experiences in the past.

Brand:I don't get this...Does the color of your brand match up to your element?Or what?

Soul Beast:Horses.

Soul Beast Name:Dawn.

Element:Thunder.

Other:She lacks a tragic backstory.

• Posted at:

"For every person you save, there's gonna be somebody you can't." -Joe West, in The Flash

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Alvera: Signatures don't appear to me when I'm on my cell phone. Sorry.

@Lia: I have no excuse for you. I just tend to call others by their character's names. And as I said your clothes can be whatever you want, so what you described is totally acceptable. Can't wait to see what your Soul Beast will be.

@: Great job.

@Rose: Oh, you and your inside jokes. The color of the brand can be any color. Element has nothing to do with it. The Elements are there to show the character's strength and weaknesses. You will be able to use magic from other elements as well.

I'll ask again. Should we wait for more to join or go for it?

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

I'll join once my vacation is over. Please save me a spot.

• Posted at:

Some people die at 25, but aren't buried until 75.

Front sm

winterfrost107

Name: Akari

appearance: long auburn hair, green eyes, pale skin, freckles, usually wears a red flowy top, black skinny jeans and knee high burgundy boots

personality: kind but has a short temper, out going, playful and funny

Brand: \|/

Soul beast: Pheonix

Soul beast name: Flama

element: Fire

other: I couldn't think of anything :/

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

hopefulmystery25

I'm going to do the Colchian dragon as my soul beast. It was said to never sleep, rest, or lower its guard. Much like Promise. She never lowers her guard for others to get in.

~Lia

• Posted at:

~The official  fangirl~

GOD'S NOT DEAD. 

Front sm

butterflynecklace25

Branch: Ekaterina

name:aria

apperence: long curly black  hair with blue and silver highlight with green eyes with dark but light skin and a gold locket

personality:kind happy caring funny spunky cool shy but only around her crush

brand:\|/

soul beast:cheeath

soul best name: obedience

element:water(water and ice are the same thing and so is lighting and wind

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

I'm Annie meet my alter ego Brenda ugh - Brenda keep calm and watch Doctor Who! #stop killing animals #FREAKS LIKE ME  

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

(I change my character's age from 18 to 17)

I think we're good to go.

Edan PoV

Darkness.

Then fire.

Standing in the middle of nowhere with flames all around me, I was unable to escape this fiery prison.

Things got worse when the silhouette of a huge creature rose from the shadows.

Its eyes were glowing gold in the darkness, leaving behind a golden trajectory as the monster moved its head.

It was getting closer and when I thought the monster was going to try and kill me, it called my name.

"Edan." It said.

Everything went silent.

"Edan!" The monster's voice had now changed into a familiar one. It was a woman's voice.

"EDAN!"

"Edan!" Someone was shouting my name while asleep. My eyes were slowly opening but it was no easy task. I remembered staying late last night and being forced to wake up early made awakening seem impossible.

"EDAN!" My grandma yelled in her loud and high-pitched noise, making eyes open wide in surprise.

"I-I'm coming!" I shouted back, in order to make sure that such sound won't make it into my ears again.

"Finally!" Was her reply.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get prepared. After, I had rubbed water into my face, I was feeling wide awake again and after I changed from my sleeveless shirt and shorts into my regular clothes my energy levels went back to normal. Maybe a little higher, since everyone usually told me that I had way too much energy.

I got out of my room and down the stairs, to the hall and then into the kitchen where my granny was waiting for me.

"You're going to be late." She complained when she saw me sit down to the table.

"It's fine. I have 20 more minutes till school starts. If I take my bike I will definitely make it in time." I assured her.

"Oh NO! I told you that you can't drive yet! Eat your eggs and run to school." She placed a plate with two fried eggs in it, on the table.

"I can drive!" I argued and then looked away shyly. "I just don't have a license yet."

"That means you can't drive!" She rested her case.

I didn't want to say anything else. I knew she was right but I didn't really like it. I enjoyed driving my bike but I wanted to listen to my grandma and not make her worry.

I took a bike out of one of the eggs and immediately wondered why it tasted so weird.

"What kind of eggs are those!?" I asked loudly. Missing the old taste.

"Chelocroc eggs. They are really expensive so eat up!" She replied.

"Why couldn't you get me the normal and not-expensive Chorvari eggs?" I complained.

"Because these are healthier." She explained.

I had no choice but to eat it, despite its weird taste. I respected Chelocrocs as animals but theirs eggs were no good.

Once I was done, I quickly got up and and ran outside the house with a goodbye to my granny.

As I closed the door behind me I saw my neighbor, Rose, coming out of her own house. She was always really distant but I liked talking to her.

"Hi Rose!" I waved to her from my home.

"Hmf." She looked away and started walking to school.

"That went well." I admitted to myself and then began following her, since we were going to the same school.

"Soooo...How are you doing?" I asked her when I caught up.

"I'm being annoyed." She answered.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get better." I smiled. "You know I had a really weird dream last night."

I then saw her sigh and roll her eyes before placing her headphones on her head, covering her ears but I assumed that she was still listening to me and kept talking about it until we walked under my friend's house.

"Oh, we should wait for Akari!" I grabbed her shoulder in order to stop her from going too far.

"Yeah, why don't you ring the doorbell?" She proposed.

"Excellent idea!" I said and went to ring the doorbell of Akari's house.

"Comiiing!" Was her reply as her voice echoed through the inner part of the house.

"She will be down any sec-" I turned to tell Rose but when I did, I couldn't find her anywhere.

She was probably going to wait for us there.

The door behind me opened and Akari came out of her house.

"Good morning!" She waved with a smile on her face.

"Someone's in a good mood." I told her.

"Why shouldn't I be? The day is great. The sun is shining bright and things have been going good with my life." She announced.

"Good to hear."

We made it school but we were late. The teacher didn't think much of it though and let us in without too much questioning.

"It was just a dream, man. I have seen some which are way weirder!" Leo Paynne, one of my friends, said.

He had short brown hair and green eyes dressed in a green T-shirt and blue jeans and white shoes.

"I guess, but what's weird is that I still remember it. Usually, I forget my dreams right when I wake up." We were discussing all together during the break out in the courtyard.

"Sure, but it was just a dream, so let's talk about something else!" Leo rolled his eyes.

"Sorry Ed, but he's right. You have been talking about it for no reason. Besides, listening to other people's dreams is kind of boring." Akari admitted.

"I guess you're right." I said a bit dissapointed.

Right then I noticed Phil and Patrick, the two school bullies drag a kid out of the school.

Where were they going?

"What do you think?" Leo asked me suddenly.

"Umm...What? Sorry I wasn't paying attention." I admitted.

"Ugh, why do I even hang out with you?" Leo facepalmed.

"We'll talk later. I have to go somewhere!" I announced and ran towards the school's exit.

"Wait, Edan! Where are you going?" Akari asked.

"I'll be back soon!" I reply and tried to follow the two bullies.

I tried to run after them but I ended up losing them in the process.

So I decided to ask around instead.

That's when I saw a girl around my age with platinum blond hair made into a bun and striking violet eyes.

"Umm, sorry, have you seen two guys and around my age with a younger boy pass by here. One of them has spiky blond hair and the other has a shaved head. The younger one has straight long black hair, wearing glasses." I said quickly.

"I'm pretty sure I did. They were headed for the Back Ground." She replied.

"Thanks!" I smiled and ran towards it.

The Back Ground was just a forgotten play ground located somewhere through the back alleys. It was pretty hard to find, so not many people went there.

Thankfully, I knew where it was.

I managed to get there and that was where I found the two bullies.

All three of them had gathered around something which I could see from too far.

"C'mon, it's harmless." Where they talking about some kind of animal?

I went closer and I was able to make out a black creature. It was not too big but it could not be take for small either.

I had seen pictures and I could tell that it looked like a rat only bigger with glowing red eyes. But it could not be it. Rats do not exist anymore!

"Just touch it." One of the bullies ordered.

A creature lost in time but bigger and more scary. Dangerous. Glowing red eyes.

It could only be one thing.

Echoes!

Monsters that attacked humans. Fighting without mercy. Deadly creatures.

It was the job of the Branded to get rid of them and keep people safe.

But no one was around and no one could help but me.

If I didn't stop this, then everyone would be in danger.

"Stop!" I shouted and they all turned around.

"Oh, it's just you." Phil said when he saw me. "Go away, we're trying to research this creature for a school project."

"We both know what this thing is Phil. Let's go before it gets angry!" I tried to convince them hoping that they would come without any trouble.

"Patric, make him shut up." Phil ordered his friend.

I took a defensive stance but Patric moved way too fast. He grabbed my neck and forced me to the ground on my back.

I then placed my hand around his and tried to push it away in order to prevent him from choking me to death.

But it was no good. He was way stronger than me.

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate all my power to my hand.

Right then I heard a scream and when I opened my eyes, Patric was running around, grabbing his arm in pain.

"Huh?" I noticed my right forearm glowing red, before it went back to normal.

A few seconds later, I heard another scream, this time coming from Phil and the younger kid.

The Echo had gone wild and was now attacking them.

And hissed and jumped on Phil.

I quickly charged at it and punched it away from him.

It barely hurt it though. It just made it more angry.

It then made a weird sound and more of those monster jumped out of the ground.

"Run!" I shouted and we all started running away. But it was no good. These things were way too fast.

They cut us off and we were now surrounded.

"What do we do!?" Phil shouted in panic.

I had no idea.

I was certain this was going to be the end of us.

One of the monsters then jumped at me. I placed my hands in front of me in order to protect myself and then closed my eyes.

Time seemed to had stopped.

I could feel nothing.

All I saw, was darkness.

"Call out to me." I heard a rather familiar voice.

It was the voice of the creature from my dreams. It was heartwarming and nice without all the fire around. It gave me a warm and nostalgic feeling.

I opened my eyes and shouted.

"ALZARN!"

My forearm glowed again and this time a huge beast appeared out of it.

It was huge with fire red scales and wings.

A protector from the lost ages.

A dragon!

The Echoes turned their attention to the gigantic beast right above them.

The dragon then breathed flames all around us, completely devestating the Echoes but keeping us out of harm.

The flames then somehow vanished and the dragon turned into a glowing sphere of light which returned to my forearm.

The glow faded but not without leaving behind a red marking.

\|/

I was Branded!

Well that was my first PoV. A bit too long for an introduction but whatever.

Sorry that I didn't include everyone.

But it doesn't really matter.

If you want to be part of this world, I believe you can include yourselves.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Lia: Interesting choice. I wonder what you have planned.

@Aria: No they aren't. Ice is solid, water is liquid. Ice is always cold, water can be both cold and warm while sustaining its form. If you get struck by thunder you get electrocuted, if get hit by a really strong gust of wind you will be blown away.

They are all different. All of those consist a big part of the world.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Brand:\|/

Rose's POV

Ah, Edon.It's kind of cute how naive he is.

I shrug it off, walking home.I spotted Edon.I glanced away and continued walking.(Note:She did not see the monsters, she just saw Edon.So she was not ignoring his plight.)Then I stumbled, feeling a strange...presence.As if there was a ghost beside me.I turned to look.I saw flashes of brown, black and red.I blinked.I heard a bloodcurdling roar and ran.I saw Edon, surrounded by Echoes and a huge dragon.I blinked again.I saw a Brand on Edon.Oh.That makes sense.An Echo turned toward me, charging.I leaped to the side, leaning against the metal fence.The Echo turned and prepared for another charge.I winced, my head aching.A sweet voice pierced the silence."Call, call."I knew what to do.I lifted my hand."Dawn!"I called.A horse appeared in a flash of light.The horse, named Dawn, had an auburn mane and tail.Her coat was brown with black spots.She trotted over to me.I climbed onto her back.I looked down, and a red symbol was appearing on the back of my hand.The Echo charged but Dawn dodged it, faster.I gripped her mane hard.Dawn charged, kicking the Echo's side.I looked back at Edon.He was too caught up in the other Echoes's fight.Dawn turned, charging into the fray.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Whoops, sorry, I meant Edan.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Sounds great! Is it too late to join?

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

You're strong enough to make your own path.

Yours in Demigodishness and all that, Peace out

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Rose: Great PoV.

@SphinxNebula: It's never too late to join. 

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Name: Tea (pronounced Tey-a) von Garner

Personality: A little shy on the outside but once you get to know her, you can't get her to shut up! She's got a friendly and bubbly personality, but an edge of seriousness. She is the kind of person who's kind but doesn't have very many friends. Her family is really rich and have high expectations of her, one little slip up, and its goodbye Tea. 

Brand: \|/ (ice blue)

Soul beast: Arctic Fox

Soul beast name: Artemis

Element ( fire/ice/ water/ wind/ earth/ thunder): Ice

Other: She's new to the country and just moved here from Atlanta. Not the actual Atlanta, some new version of it. In her old country branded people were considered to have magic and were therefore very bad (is that okay?). 

Question:

Do your parents have to be branded too?

Aurora~

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

Question that just occurred to me:Can Soul Beasts talk?

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Rose: I haven't thought this through yet. In the old RP they could only talk to their masters. I have been thinking of letting them silent in this one or having them talk freely to everyone.

I have no idea, so I'm going to ask you all what you prefer.

1) Talk to everyone normally.

2) Only talk to their masters (Telepathically).

3) Silent with a few exceptions.

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

Huh...

Lot's of people joined but nobody is posting...

Is it my intimidating writing skills? :P

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

Front sm

hopefulmystery25

I'll POV as soon as I can. I have to be in the right mood to write.

~Lia

• Posted at:

~The official  fangirl~

GOD'S NOT DEAD. 

Front sm

fishy66

aka DolphinPink117

I vote two, since technically they did that, telling their Masters to call them.

• Posted at:

Heather

Hystorian at Heart

GREENCLOAKS UNITE!

Cahills for the win!

Have a good day!

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

I think soul beasts should only talk to their masters, telepathically. And you haven't answered my question yet. I'll POV soon, don't worry.

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

Name: Camilla Cutroad

Age: 15 (I know, many people are 15, but I don't like being older than that and 14 seems a little too young for my character.)
Appearance: Light brown wavy hair that falls short just below her knees, a mix of dark gray and light gray eyes, and a little taller than average. Her Brand is on her left shoulderblade. She wears a long black coat reaching just above her knees, a white shirt (if ye can see it), red leggings and a black leather boots when it's cold and a white shirt which back stops at the beginning of her shoulder blades, half an inch straps loosely connects the front to the back, and a white skirt stops just above her knees when it's hot. She also wears no shoes at that point.
Personality: Stubborn, she usually doesn't make a plan, she just wings it. She is the type that trust their guts over people, quiet, likes being alone, likes the silence, but when she does talk, she lacks sugar coating. Mainly she's sharptongued, stubborn and silent. Though, she also has a very short temper and when she's angry, she is full out throwing things, screaming and cursing (of course, I won't be cussing in writing, but Selene is the character who does that.) Bascially, she isn't that pleasant to be around, which is why many people avoid her. But, she may be able to become a little softer to certain people.
Brand: I cannot do the color on my mobile for reasons, so I will do it later. It's a light-ish gray
Soul Beast: Hippogriff
Soul Beast Name: Tess
Element: Air
Other: She is terrified of fire.

• Posted at:

Some people die at 25, but aren't buried until 75.

Front sm

softballkitten12

Branch: Tomas

Name: Marine Landon\
Appearance: Wavy brown hair pulled into fishtail braid. Sea green eyes. Fair skin. Ripped jeans with silver flats. Red tank top blouse thing. Gold locket that doesn't open. Silver barrette keeps bangs out of eyes.
Personality: Trustworthy, funny, witty, smart, honest. Loyal. Usually the quiet kid in the corner unless with friends.
Brand: (Just the color. Usually the color is passed down in the family) \|/ sea green I'm on my iPod and it's annoying me.
Soul Beast: (ANY creature you want. Be it normal or mythical.) Bottlenose Dolphin
Soul Beast Name:Malaka
Element: (Choose 1:Fire/Ice/Water/Wind/Earth/Thunder) water
Other: (Anything you would like to add) Goes by Mari ( MAR-E)

• Posted at:

I am Reyna 

This too shall pass”

Since April 17 2014

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Oops!! I forgot about appearance!!

Appearance: Tall and slim. Pale, snow white skin and jet black wavy hair, medium length, with a single ice blue streak over the fringe. Steel blue eyes. Wears white skinny jeans with a full sleeved plain blue shirt, covered by a white hoodie with fur cuffs on the sleeves and around the hood.

Altogether, my colour scheme of ice blue and white creates the perfect ice queen look! But that's just ob the outside, on the inside, she is kind and loyal.

Aurora~

• Posted at:

Aurora

Front sm

midnightdragon211

aka AgentUnlocking93

@Aurora: Sorry about that. I can't lie, I forgot and I don't want to excuse myself for it. I hope you can forgive me.

The Brand doesn't necessarily have to be in the family but in most situations it does. If one of your parents didn't have it then maybe one of your grand-parents did. Or maybe one of your great grand-parents.

In most situations it's in the family but you can be an exception if you want.

@Reyna and Camilla: Welcome. I hope you have fun!

• Posted at:

Quote of January:

-MBer

-Keyblade Wielder

-Pokemon Trainer

-Reader and Gamer

-Anime fan

-Animator to become

~AngelTheWeirdStranger

1 , , 3 ... 12 , 13 , 14