Front sm

mightyunicorn6

aka AmethystAlliance23

Branch: Tomas

Hi everyone! I need help with the Marco Polo Heist and the Medusa plot missions. The site say I unlocked them by adding tha cards that go with each one, but, though I wish I had, I don't remember adding the cards for either one especially the Medusa Plot, because I havn't seen it anywhere where I live. I might have gotten the other set by completibg mission 0, but I'm not sure. Anyways, the site continues to tell me they are unlocked, but when I click the play button, it looks like it's loading for about 2 seconds, and then it returns to the Vesper mission page. If someone knows what I did wrong, or is having the same problem, please post here and help me!! 
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Greetings. I'm dead. And you are?

Front sm

bluewitch49

aka AmethystSea11

Branch: Ekaterina

Both missions automatically "unlocked" for me when they were officially released, but I can only play one of them, since I don't have the card pack. I think they're not really unlocked, but appear that way because they are now released. I think the same thing will happen to the future missions when they're released.
  • Posted at:

bluewitch49 aka AmethystSea11

"Never regret trusting someone. It proves you have a heart. But if he turns out to be a lying worm...I'm not going to waste my time crying. Because I am way too fabulous for that." - Nellie Gomez

CLASSIFIED

I've been having that problem in about the last day. I'd guess it's because of the flooding the site must be getting with the release of the new book. They may have to upgrade there server.

If that isn't the problem, it may be a glitch becuase you're not supposed to be doing the mission. However, I got well through a mission, and only then started having the problem, so I don't think it's that. We may just have to wait it out. 
  • Posted at:

It sounds like you may have been given the Mission Unlocked message by mistake due to some glitch. The only way unlock Mission 1 The Medusa Plot is to digitize the cards that come with book. The same holds true for the Card Pack Mission. If you did in fact digitize the cards for either of those missions and still cannot play, please contact customer service and we definitely be able to help you resolve the problem.

Thanks!

Mod Keith F
  • Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

CLASSIFIED

Me to! I'm so confused! What is going on!?!

• Posted at:

If you have purchased either The Medusa Plot or Card Pack 1 and digitized the included cards and still cannot play the corresponding mission, please write into Customer Service and we will be more than happy to help you resolve the problem. Here is the link to Customer Service: http://www.the39clues.com/info/contact

Thanks!

Keith F
  • Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

Front sm

brainsmart17

aka SecretAgent700

Branch: Lucian

currantly having same problem
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

im the same. this sight doesnt exsist.... yada yada yada. Uh! its getting on my nerve!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

what the other guy said is right
  • Posted at:

Front sm

mightyunicorn6

aka AmethystAlliance23

OK, thanks, guys. I feel better now.
  • Posted at:

Greetings. I'm dead. And you are?

CLASSIFIED

Hi, I clicked the Marco Polo Heist (I have digitized the cards), and I watch the Evan Tolliver video. Then I see a metal door and the screen flashes back to the portal between The 39 Clues and CvV. Why is this happening?

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

i beat the first mission 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Keith F who are you? :)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

bandmerlin2

yes can we post stuff to help eachother??????????

• Posted at: