Front sm

amazingsoftball23

Branch: Lucian

WOAH, MY ORIGINAL TITLE WAS TOO LONG FOR THE TITLE SPACE. THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. *mind explodes* Though, I did love the original title better...

Chatroom for Artemis (Charity) and Alia! If you crash, you will have a angry goddess, two demigods, a Silvertongue, a witch, a hobbit, a winning tribute, a Narnian, two shippers, the maker of indestructible doors, and two agents with Iron, Sources, and Greek Fire coming after you. You will also have a curse laid on you, your family, your family line, the thing you rode on to here on, it's family and it's family line. Also, spoilers will follow you wherever you go

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, SILLY MUGGLE, MORTAL, HUMAN, MAN RACE, NONSHIPPER, A PERSON WHO DOESN'T FEEL THE MAGIC AND NON-TALENTED PERSON!

So, you like the original title? I made this chat thread because I felt like it, by the way.

On a different note, I'm sorry for leaving you last night. The server stopped and told me it was reconnecting and it reconnected. Than, when I tried to say something, it started to reconnect again. So, I reloaded the page, and it wouldn't load the page. (All I can see is a white untitled page.) I tried pulling up many threads from the 39MB and even some from the IRMB, but they all wouldn't load. So, I reconnected my wifi, and the same thing happened. Lastly, I got off my iPod and onto my kindle and tried it, and the same thing happened. And it was only to the Scholastic site. All the other we pages loaded fine. (And I was on my mobile, as I always am, so I don't know if it happened to computers too.) So, I'm guessing it was a glitch. But yas, sorry.

Anyways, now we can plan our Lockwood and Co page, whatever it may be. (It feels good to type Lockwood correctly. :D LOCKWOOD lockwood Lockwood lOCKWOOD) So, we can do a few things with the thread. It can be...

• A fan club
• A thread with the title "Does anyone read Lockwood and Co?"
• A thread introducing Lockwood and Co to MBers (Title idea: Introducing a amazing book series, Lockwood and Co!)
• Or a thread simply called Lockwood and Co an we can see how people react to it.

Now, I want better idea of your fanfiction. Tell me all about it!

And now, here's my idea for a fan fiction, switching off from Lucy and the girl's perspective.

It is a normal morning at the house (of this address I forget xP) Lockwood and his company, Lucy and George have a simple job later that night, and George has all the research done. While they are polishing off donuts, (George taking a few more than he should) the phone rings. Lockwood decides to answer, and he gets a very strange conversation. A girl, a little less younger than Lucy, (which I need a name for) wants a job at Lockwood and Co. Lockwood tries to tell her that they don't need another person, she lures him in with a mystery. Her talent is apparently something special, not a talent that is common. Even though George and Lucy believe she is a liar, Lockwood still invites the girl over for a interview later in the afternoon.

-skipping many details of the interview, onto the test-

They aren't satisfied with the interview. The girl learned her skills at a cheap crummy place, taking her up only to a Level 2, instead of 4, which most have (except Lucy), but the girl learned many interesting rapier skills from many places, all free of money, memorized many ghost books, and completed her training by herself to what seems to be a Level 3, almost a Level 4, but no adult can verify it.
And then the big thing comes up, her "special talent." She claims to have rare Source talents, something none of the threesome had ever heard off. But, after watching her talent, her rapier work, and testing her knowledge on ghosts and things like that, she concludes to be great. Even though Lucy still doesn't like the newcomer, they decide to take her on the job that night, to see how she did, and determine if she got the job. (It was harder tests on the girl than Lucy because of the weird background and Talent.)

I don't think I'll write it until the third book comes out though, because the second is a huge cliffhanger, and it may affect my fan fiction.

So... that's it... o_o

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Some people die at 25, but aren't buried until 75.

Front sm

musicapollo20

Branch: Ekaterina

You...make very awesome titles, fellow Agent.

Yeah, the Chat was disconnecting and reconnecting a lot for me as well. Ye don't need to apologize about iiiit.

Well, which one do ye think it should be? I'd say the third one.

...IT'S PRETTY MUCH JUST LOCKWOOD AND LUCY'S KIDS AS HUNTERS.

Landon and Celeste - Oldest ones/Twiiiiins (sixteen years old)

Allie - Youngest (thirteen years old)

Oh, and also Hailey, who's a Fittes girl. *Cough* Landon's future girlfriend *Cough*

I also have another idea for it, though...

Your story sounds really cooool!

• Posted at:

« Charity »

so we raise our glass, pretend we're fine

i had a dream that you were mine

this ain't odysseus' odyssey.

it's a shame we're not soulmates

“A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?”

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

Oh, the font messed up. >_<

Thank you, fellow agent. (I just realized people might think we are talking about Cahill agents. *facepalm*) 

Okay, I just felt bad that I left suddenly. 

Okay, that's good. I guess not enough people read it for a fan club, and that's the next best option. 

Hunters? Like they kill deer? Or do you mean Agents? That sounds great! I can imagine overweight "Uncle George" eating at Thanksgiving. :D What are the kid's talents? And is the company still Lockwood and Co, or another name? And did Lucy, Lockwood and George agree not to be apart of the bussiness, so they aren't like Kipps?

*leans in* Vhat's ze idea? 

Thank you! 

I had a idea. Let's make our own agency! Basically, the thread introducing Lockwood and Co would be made and sponsored by the ____ agency. And than we can be Agents with Talents and very cool stuff to make people more interested! We wouldn't keep it open to many people though, maybe even no one. But, we could make RPs with the agency, write fan fiction and other things that have to do with Lockwood and Co, (Ooh, like our own Ghost manual!) 

So, you like the idea?

Also, fellow Agent, what is your Talent?

I think mine is Inner Ear and Touch, because of a few things. 1. I have glasses, so it wouldn't make sense if I could see death glows and ghosts well, but not anything else far away. 2. It seems like females have that talent the most. Orginally, George and Lockwood was looking for a female Inner Ear person, Mar-something Fittes was a Inner Ear, they talked about a girl jumping into the Thames who had Inner Ear and Touch, and lastly, Kat Goodwin also had Inner Ear. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicapollo20

...Maybe we should say Fellow Ghost-Hunter.

Not enough people YET. We maaaay be able to get more people to read it...Hopefully.

-AGENTS. 

-Celeste and Landon are both Listening. Allie is Sight.

-Still Lockwood, cause...well, they are his children, so they kind of are Lockwood.

-They aren't part of the company anymore, no. They do occasionally visit the kids, though. (No, they don't live together in it.) [Mostly Lockwood visits]

-...What if there was a way to make an adult regain(?) their Talent? (I'm not sure if that makes sense.)

You're welcoooomeeee

YAS

WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT

Mine would probably be Sight...(Though I'm actually not too sure at the moment.)

Oh, yeah. By the way, last night, I took a "Which Lockwood and Co. character are you?" quiz...

I got Lockwood. I'm pretty sure I once said something about him reminding me of the Doctor (Doctor Who). 

...So yeah. o_o

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

Or maybe we could say, "How's your rapier skills, fellow Agent? I dealt with a horde of Type Twos a few days ago, that did not want to go down. But, now I'm well rested, feel good and love my tea." XP 

Oh, we will get more people. (Last night I stayed up till 1:30 AM reading fanfiction for LaC. :D)

Does any of them have Touch like Lucy? (I kind of think it should be Allie, so she has a combination of both her parents skills. 

There is not a way yet for adults to get their Talents back, but if scientists work on it, they may know why humans have the Talents and why they go away. It would be interesting to have a solution to that problem in the future, which is your Fanfic! So, you would have to come up with a explamation, but than you could have it in your fanfic. (Ooh, I got a idea for my Fanfic!) 

We need a title for our Agency. Have any ideas? (I'm just going to put any idea that comes to my head on here, good or bad, so sorry in advance. XD)

• The Fangirls Agency

• A.C. and Al

• WDKWWAD,BWDIA! (We don't know what we are doing, but we do it anyways!

• Cahill (I know. *facepalm*)

• GEA (Ghost exterminating agency)

And... I'm out of ideas. They were all pretty bad. xP

We should have our Agency business and house on the Thames, with a secret portal to MB City, where we have another Agency house/center. And we have no adults. :D

I found a quiz like that (probably the same quiz, because there isn't many.) and I was Lucy. :D As long as I'm Lucy or Lockwood, I'm good.

And... I don't watch Dr. Who, so that reference was lost on me. XD

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicapollo20

That works too!

1:30 AM...Reading fanfiction. o_o Wow.

...They may end up with another child (maybe...eight years old or so?) who has Touch, just so one of them does.

...Heeeey, guess what Landon and Hailey are going to try to do? besides date

What's yourrrr ideeeeaaaa?

Well, I came up with the Double A Agency, since we're Alia and Artemis.

..."We Don't Know What We Are Doing, But We Do It Anyways!" is probably accurate.

...Sounds good, although I've forgotten all about the Thames o_o

WE ARE LOCKWOOD AND LUCY

(Y'know, just friends instead.)

It wasn't really much of a reference..

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

I know right? But, it was two very good fanfics. A whole bunch of Lucewood. :D 

Oh yas, a youngling! He should be Luke.

Um... *thinks of something not MB appropriate* ... I won't share that... Run away? Talk to a ghost? I don't know... TELL MEH.

PERFECT!

Have a ghost problem? No matter if it's a Type One or Two, or even a Three, ring up the Double A Agency! (DAA)

"We don't know what we're doing, but we do it anyways!" 

I'm sure that will attract customers! But I like that motto... Maybe it will be our secret motto.

We should make a ad. Here are some random ideas...

"The Double A Agency will love to help you with your ghost problem!" 

"If there's something that emits Ghost-Lock around the house, Who you gonna call? Double A Agency! If there's something going through your body, that you think is malastila, (however you spell it) Who you gonna call? Double A Agency!"

"The Double A Agency warns you to be careful if you are out at night. If you run into trouble, Double A Agency would be happy to help!"

I'm out of ideas.

What? The Thames is something huge in London! *facepalm*

YAS! LOCKWOOD AND LUCY, BUT WITHOUT LUCEWOOD/LOCKLYLE. (Which do you prefer? I choose Lucewood.)

Eh, I worded it wrong. 

Oh yas, my idea. Well, I'm not sure if it will happen in the fanfic, but it's a idea. 

Well, people are trying to find out why kids have talents. So, they want to do experiments on them. They don't want the Night Watch, because those kids don't have strong enough talent. But Agents, they have the best. After no one wants to be experimented on, even for a lot of money, they say they are too busy. The people than kidnap Agents to experiment on. 

This might not be in the fanfic though. Maybe in a sequel, or never written. 

I realized I need a last name, because everyone knows everyone's last name in London. Er, I'll find one, maybe. 

- Alia a Agent

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicapollo20

LYSANDER LUKE LOCKWOOD, REPORTING FOR DUTY

in about four years

Landon: Well, a lot of research, and--

Hailey: GHOST-HUNTING!

Landon: --And more research.

(Trying to get adults their powers back)

I love our motto :D

You are in charge of choosing which ad!

It issss?

Celeste: You forgot?!

Yes.

Celeste: *Face desk*

YAAAY

Lucewood sounds better than Locklyle..

Sounds interestiiiing~!

Maybe you could use a last name from a different book? Like Jackson or Kane? Or something from a different book.

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

I'M SO EXCITED! ASDFJKL! *fangirls* This is the exact words from Wikipedia... 

The film rights have been acquired by Illumination Entertainment and Universal Pictures, making this the first live-action project for the former. The film, titled Lockwood & Co.: The Screaming Staircase., will be produced by Illumination Entertainment CEO Chris Meledandri.

I just hope the movie adaption will not be another Percy Jackson. Something more on the lines of greatness, like HP, LOTR, and TMR (most of TMR, actually). 

Eh, Lysander would be cute! He could help with the small stuff. (His initials are LLL. At least it's not Lysander Oliver Lockwood, LOL) 

Aw, Landon and Hailey are cute together! Wait, they need a ship name... Lanley? Haildon? Landly? Why is Hailey's talent? And last name?

Our motto is amazing. :D 

I'll choose a ad, when I have a good one. It will probably come to me at the most rando time tomorrow. :P

Celeste is awesome! 

Yas, someone agrees with me! Everyone else seems set on Locklyle. 

Eh, I don't need a last name. I have no idea what I was thinking.

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicapollo20

WHOA

A MOVIE

Allie: And suddenly...Movie information!

Celeste: MY SISTER JUST SAID THAT

Allie: Yep, I did!
Celeste: What...Why did my sister just say that?

Allie: Because I thought it was funny!

Lysander: *Whispers* She said I'd be cute

Yes, she did.

Lysander: I don't know what to do now.

Landon: We said three sentences!

Hailey: And now we're a ship?!

YOU WERE ALWAYS A SHIP

Hailey: *Backs away and pulls Landon with her*

Landon: ...Let's go with Lanley.

Hailey: *Hits Landon's arm* Do not go with it!

Hailey is Sight (I think...), and Fittes.

Landon: And apparently shipped with me.

Hailey: Shut up...

Okay!

Celeste: You barely know me...But thank you.

*high-fives you because we prefer the same ship name*

Alrightyyy.

Soooo, some news...

I'm not really supposed to write ghost-hunting, apparently.

I can write characters, but not hunting.

Sooo, I guess I have to be the researcher for Double A Agency. (Because I wasn't told not to be)

My fanfic will probably mostly be them doing research.

So no ghost-hunting, but hey, I can use Lockwood, Lucy and George in a new fanfic...

Introducing some of the first students at _______ Academy!  (No name for the school yet)

*Camera angle turns and reveals the ghost-hunters*

Lockwood: *Was about to leave on a case with Lucy and George* *Turns and sees camera* Hm? Oh, no filming right now, we were going on a case!

(I probably just got him REALLY wrong.)

*Camera turns again to reveal Amy and Dan Cahill*

Amy: *Looks up from book for a minute* U-Uh...Hi?

Dan: Why are we being filmed? ...The Cobras are doing something, aren't they? *throws one of Amy's books at camera*

*Camera turns yet again to reveal Nico di Angelo, Will Solace, Piper McLean and Calypso*

Nico: ...You're actually doing that video?

Me: *Nods from behind camera* Yeeeeaaaah.

Will: I thought we weren't filming until tomorrow?

Me: I changed it without telling you.

Will: Oh.

Piper: Wait, I wasn't supposed to be filmed.

Calypso: Ooh, a camera! 

*Quickly turns away again, to reveal Sadie and Carter Kane*

Sadie: Why are we being filmed?

Carter: Uh...

Me: SAY SOMETHING

Carter: ...Hey.

*Camera turns to reveal Riley Matthews, Maya Hart, Lucas Friar, and Farkle Minkus*

Riley: Oh, hi!

Maya: Why is there a camera in the classroom?

Lucas: I had the same question...

Farkle: Why are you filming us? Are you trying to pull a prank or something?

Me: Too many people asking why they're being filmed...

*Turns off camera until the Part Two of the video o_o* 

(Well, that was a long introduction.)

(Is that even considered an introduction?)

(Probably not.)

(Wait, part TWO?)

(Yes, there is a second part, Ms. Kane.)

(Do not call me that.)

(What else would I call a girl I do not know that well?)

(...Can you shut up?)

(Well, I suppose I could--)

(Then do it.)

...You probably didn't want that video at all.

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

musicapollo20

Double A Agency: The Series

Written by...Alia and Artemis

...Heh.

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

Can you make a form as your MB personality so we know how to write each other? I'll post mine later.

NAME:

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Obbessions:

Hobbies: 

Ideas and Opinions:

Backstory:

Prefered type of Rapier:

Other:

Make it detailed! 

I'll make a very detailed Agency house later which you can add onto. And than we can plot out our story from beginning to end. (We should first give out ideas, and than decide on one.) 

Anything else we should do before we start plotting?

• Posted at:

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

GAH. MY IPOD HAS KICKED ME OUT TWICE WHEN WRITING THIS POST. THIS IS MY THIRD TIME. IF IT KICKS ME OUT, I'LL GIVE UP FOR THE NIGHT. 

*blinks* I don't see how this is funny. I'm oblivious. *facepalms*

LYSANDER! OHYASYOUARESOCUTE! YOULOOKSOCUTEWITHYOURPIPSQUEAKVOICEAND

EVERYTHING! *faints after squealing*

Lanley FOREVAH! *Nudges* Go on, do something cute and ship worthy!

WHAT? HAILEY'S LAST NAME IS FITTES? THAT MEANS SHE'S RICH AND FAMOUS. WOW. I prefer Hailey Lockwood though. :3

I think you should introduce all your characters and than have them all doing things at the Academy. Okay?

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicapollo20

I'll fill out the form tomorrow...

Allie: ...

ALLIE HAS MY SENSE OF HUMOR

Celeste: That is NOT a good thing...

Lysander: Thank youuuuu...!

Landon: ...

Hailey: ...

Landon/Hailey: *Quickly runs out of room*

Yup. 

Hailey: I AM FAMOUS AND I AM NOT A LOCKWOOD

Landon: You could be in the future, though...

Hailey: SHUT UP.

I think everyone knows most of the characters already...

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

OH HAILEY, YOU WILL BE! DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO DENY IT! HAILEY LOCKWOOD. 

But... Your humor is marvelous! Mainly. 

Alright, let's get down to business, to defeat, the Visitors!

So, our Agency isn't busy enough of course) so we decide to take a vacation to... a small town about 20 minutes from London. We leave everything work related at the Agency except our Rapiers, a small amount of Greek Fire (3 cases), a lavender candle (becase small towns don't always have ghost lights), and two iron chains. We plan to stay for five days. On the first day, we decide to take a nature hike through the huge woods at 3:00 PM, and we hopelessly get lost. (The only thing I'm good at with direction is landmarks.) We tramp around until nightfall, where we run across a pond with a huge property in the distance (about a quarter mile away.) We were making our way up to the property when a multiple Visitors form by the lake (about three, died from drowning and a suicide). I brought my rapier with me because I never leave without it, but you left your rapier at the hotel. I had also brought one case of Greek Fire. Nothing else. So, I hand you the Greek Fire while I take my rapier, and we slowly back away, before running in a mad dash. You fling your Greek Fire at the ground in front of the Visitors and fail to hit them. 

So, this could go two ways. One, we run into Lockwood and Co, and they bring us into their Iron ring while we are defended, or these are new Visitors, and they can somehow knock you out. So we are knocked out and the Visitors are about to Ghost-Touch us when Lockwood and Co throw Greek Fire and rescue us. 

Which do you think? And we can change many or everything about that idea, if you like.

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicapollo20

Hailey: OH, I'M DENYING IT! I AM NOT GONNA BE A LOCKWOOD!
Landon: *Pulls Hailey out of the room before she destroys anything (or anyone)*

Hailey: *Starts ranting about how she isn't going to be a Lockwood* *Realizes who pulled her out and quickly stops*

Landon: ...

"Mainly"?

Yas.

I vote first way (running into Lockwood and Co.)

You'd probably have to drag me along on that hike.

"This is the bubbles all over again. I have no choice."

"Annnnnd we're lost. Wooooo."

"Oh great. VISITORS."

"*Throws Greek Fire and misses* ...I so totally rocked that."

"RUUUUUUUUN!"

*- "...THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AGENTS GO ON HIKES." 

"We areeee in trouble nooooow!"

*- "Oh hi. Didn't expect anyone else to be here...Where we got lost!"

"...I kinda left my Rapier and all my supplies at the hotel."

*- I was probably trying to glare at you.

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

LOCKWOOD, LOCKWOOD, OH HAILEY'S GONNA BE A LOCKWOOD! SHE TRIES TO DENY IT BUT SHE'S GONNA BE A LOCKWOOD! LOCKWOOD, LOCKWOOD, OH HAILEY'S GONNA BE A LOCKWOOD!

Yas, mainly. Some of your jokes don't make sense, or they are rather corny. Kind of like my friend and I.

Random Person: *holds up a spork* It's really handy! *drops on the floor*

Friend: It's not handy anymore, it's floory!

Me: ... *facepalm*

In response to everything...

I think the town is known for the nature, and there's not much else to do. I'm not a big fan of nature either. But, there isn't much else to do.

"Stop kidding yourself. Ye never have a choice!"

"You're the one who insisted on going on the 'short cut' to the waterfall! And all it was was poison ivy! Don't just take a slightly clear path!"

"And who looks foolish for bringing their rapier on a nature hike now?"

"..."

"*kicks off hiking boots* Why did I buy these stupid things in the first place? You can't run in them!"

"Don't give me that weird twitchy eye thing! SAVE IT FOR SOMEONE WHO ISN'T ABOUT TO DIE AND CARES."

"*swings rapier into ghost* Why didn't I do this earlier? *drops rapier when trying to swing it into another ghost* Oh great. RUN FASTER!"

"... ARTEMIS! HELP, I'M IN DANGER OF FANGIRLING EVEN THOUGH I KNEW WE'D MEET SOMETIME DESPITE YOU TELLING ME NOT TO GO TO THEIR AGENCY AND FANGIRL THERE. LET ME INTO YOUR IRON BEFORE I FANGIRL! *fangirls before getting in iron* ..."

"I'm gonna say it. I TOLD YE TO AND YE DIDN'T LISTEN!"

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicapollo20

Hailey: I AM NOT

Allie: *Says/Sings it with you*

Hailey: LANDON YOUR SISTER SHIPS US

Landon: *From a different room* Which sister?

Allie: THIS ONE

Landon: Oh. Doesn't surprise me.

Hailey: Will you make her stooop?

Landon: *Walks into room* I'm not sure she'd listen.

Hailey: YOU'RE HER OLDER BROTHER

Landon: So?

Hailey: *Facepalms really hard*

Dude. Your friend is funnyyy.

*Would totally be fine with just staying at the hotel and listening to music while being angry and sarcastic*

*- "I knoooow..."

"You're the one who dragged me along..."

"I didn't say you looked foolish. I said ye didn't absolutely need to."

"What, no response to my throw of Greek Fire which was amazing despite the fact I missed?"

"How should I know why you bought them?"

*- "IT'S CALLED A GLARE. And I will give it to you as much I want to! ...Also, you are SUCH an optimist!"

"How would I know why you didn't do it earlier?!"

"I'M RUNNINGGGGG"

"*Facepalms* ...So will you let us into your Iron? I'll try to control her if ye do."

"Please note that I will most likely fail."

*- "...Hush."

"...Heeey, when did the Double A Agency get so angry and sarcastic?"

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

musicapollo20

NAME: Artemis Cahill

Appearance: Blue-gray-ish eyes. Light skin. Dark-blonde, wavy hair that goes about a few inches or so (I think, anyway) past my shoulders. Tall-ishhh. Dark circles under eyes. 

Personality: Wellllll...

Real Life - Shy, very quiet. Doesn't really like to talk outside of her house. Maybe a little short-tempered sometimes...If she has headphones in, DO NOT TALK TO HER. Not exactly the nicest. A bit anti-social..(Okay, probably more than "a bit"). Sometimes eats when there's nothing to do.

Likes to sing. Smart-ish. Really likes being alone. West. Often will answer a question with just a shrug.

Online - Kinda outgoing, tends to really like to talk. Smart-ish. Loves to sing. Tries to be really nice to people. Probably more patient than IRL. Loooouuuud. Doesn't care too much for being alone. Very West.

Likes: Music, books, TV shows (some of them, at least). Some movies, food, my friendsss (like you). Soda, my computer, my music players. Long-ish car rides that I spend listening to music and imagining/thinking. Sleep, the Chat, the Forums. Shipping, Poke Wars, Shouting Wars. When I get food for giving up on trying to control ye. The Internet, staying up till midnight on the Chat. Libraries. New clothes.

Dislikes: Yelling IRL, missing people, really mean people. Outside (It can be pretty, but I don't really care for it too much), Internet going down. Uh...more things, I just can't really think of them at the moment.

Obbessions: Percy Jackson books, Hunger Games stuff (kinda), The 39 Clues first series (kinda), Lockwood And Co. (obviously). Music is an obsession, I suppose...THERE SHOULD BE MORE I just can't think of them right now

Hobbies: Reading, writing, chatting on the SafeChat...That's the main three.

Ideas and Opinions: ...Of what, exactly?

Backstory: ...Ye have to wait for me to come up with something.

Prefered type of Rapier: ...Any. A Rapier is a Rapier, right?

Other: *Shrugs*

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

Aw yas, younger siblings never listen oto their elders. We all know that, except for Hailey, a only child I guess. 

Ye want to hear some more? 

Me: *wears new jeans with a bunch of holes in it* *feels hole in back pocket* Oh, I have a hole in my pocket!

Friend: Don't put a bell in it!

Me: Seriously? Niiiice. *facepalms*

OH MY GOSH THAT IS BOTH OF US. MUSIC AND ANGER AND SARCASM. :D

YAS AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE REMINDED EVEN IN DEATH HOPEFULLY NOT AS A VISITOR."

"Fine! Next time we'll sit around the hotel room and STARE AT EACH OTHER FOR THREE HOURS. HOW ABOUT THAT?"

"Well, that look ye gave me? Not the twitching eye one, but the that says "You will look stupid." And I responded with saying "I'M A FREE SPIRIT! YOU CANNOT CONTROL ME!"

"..."

"It's a pretty bad one. Remind me to teach ye how to glare when we aren't dying! And yas, I take pride in that fact!"

"STUPID WASTE OF MONEY! BAREFOOT IS SO MUCH EASIER AND COLD!" *runs*

"I'M A FREE SPIRIT! I CANNOT BE CONTROLLED! YE ALSO HAVE NO CHOICE!" *remembers Lockwood and Co*

"Er, we're very normal. Now please let us into your iron BEFORE WE DIE OF GHOST-TOUCH!"

"I TOLD YE SO! OH YAS I DID! YE WILL ALWAYS KNOW THAT I TOLD YE SO!" 

Heeeeeeey, I came up with that! But we were always like this. You so remember right? 

I'll post meh form tomorrow...

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicapollo20

Hailey: ...How did you know I'm an only child?

Celeste: It's pretty obvious...

I do not understand

YAAAAS

"*Facepalms*"

"SOUNDS PERFECT!"

"YE NEED CONTROLLED"

"Really? No response at all?"

"I know how to glare! And geez! SUCH AN OPTIMIST YOU ARE. DON'T TAKE PRIDE IN THE SARCASM."

"...I wanna kick off my shoes now."

"Yas, pleaseee!"

"*Whispers* Such a lie..."

"Oh, hush already!"

Yes, ye did! That was a real question though.

I DO NOT REMEMBERRRR

Okaaay!

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

pinkaqua532

Branch: Janus

Ahem. I apologize deeply for crashing but  I have gravely important information. Please understan that I have everyone best in trest at heart.

• Posted at:

I am...

an artist

a Pokémon trainer

a Oncer

a Divergent

a Hunger Games victor

a demigod

a Slytherin

a Marauder

a LGBT+ meMBer

a Maze Runner

a Miraculous Holder

a Crystal Gem

a gamer for life

a Vk

part of too many fandoms

I am Aqua

Front sm

crimsonleprechaun80

I'm a demigod, witch and elf. So don't judge.

• Posted at:

I am a Lucian and Daughter of Hades.

I am also an evil spirit.

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

AHHHHHHH CRASHERS! DOES NO ONE READ THE SIGN ON THE DOOR ABOUT CURSES AND SPOILERS AND ANGER? 

*places hands on Crismon's and Aqua's head* I now bestow the curse of spoilers on both of ye, yer families, and her family lines. *dramatic smoke and wind appear and disappear in seconds* The curse hath been laid.

Aqua- Please contact either Artemis or meself on another not private thread. Or make a new thread for ye and the other. 

Crismon- Please don't crash. It's rude and disrespectful.

Now, BEGONE CRASHERS!

*everyone disappears in smoke* 

Mods, please let this through....

• Posted at:

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

Well, it was obivious. Not knowing the younger sibling doesn't listen to the elder, the fact ye've never mentioned a brother/sister and it's also how ye act.

Do ye not know of the Polar Express? (Book and movie?) The boy lost his bell from Santa by putting it in his pocket, which had a hole in it. *shakes head* Kids these days.

*forgot this sentence*

*facepalms*

"NEVA!"

"..."

"Neh, ye can't glare. And ye can't tell I'm being sarcastic?"

"Than do so! Ye have a free spirit! But ye don't have a choice! Wait, why are we talking so much? It's really slowing down our running!"

"Shhhh, they don't need to know...."

I TOLD YE SO!"

And it's tomorrow and I still haven't made it. *facepalms* Tomorrow than?

• Posted at:

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

Or now, since I have free time. Why aren't ye on? Chat is boring right now. 

NAME: Alia Rockyfield (though I don't use it much. It was one of my characters in a RP bearing the same name, but different personality.)

Age: 13 (I guess so no one has the older disadvantage/advantage)

Appearance: Eh, I don't imagine meself when I read, so however ye imagine me.

Personality: IRL: Doesn't matter. Online: Stubborn, loud, argumentative, smart, dramatic, tricksterish, funnyish, angry, sarcastic, rude at points, quick tempered, not much patience for people but for electronics has many patience, weird, strange, fangirl, daredevil, lazy, strong shipper, mentally strong, not physically strong, crazy, reckless, Will not stand people feeling bad for themselves, will not stand people doing anything that gets on my nerves and ambitious.

Likes: (Neh, LOVES) Shipping, writing, reading, meaningful music, friends, Imagine Dragons, meh fandoms, fedoras, this Forum, Chat, the Internet, YouTube, books, authors, fanfiction, Wattpad, Bad Lilies, Disembodied Hand Brownies, Cookie Cake, Sources, meh fangirl powers and being right.

Dislikes: Meanless songs, annoying people, girly stuff, being wrong, rude people, cleaning, not being able to do what I want to do, chores and dead electronics.

Obbessions: Music, Reading, Wrting, Shipping, and Fangirling.

Hobbies: Collecting snow globes, fangirling, shipping, reading, writing, singing, playing piano, having fun, and making someone feel good.

Ideas and Opinions: (Like if they have a strong opinion against sexism or something.) Believes that ye has no choice and meself is a free spirit that cannot be controlled.

Backstory: *will think of later*

Prefered type of Rapier: Italian Rapier

Other: Nothing

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicapollo20

*Claps for your response to crashers*

Hailey: ...

Landon: *Is worried because Hailey isn't talking* ... *Pokes Hailey*

Hailey: *Gets poked but doesn't respond* ...

Allie: *Is expecting Hailey to shout or something*

Celeste: *Hits Hailey with a book* SPEAKETH, CHILD OF FITTES

Hailey: ...I...am going to go do some research. *Leaves room*

Landon: ...I'm gonna follow her, because she's usually not like this and I'm worried...*Walks after Hailey*

I believe I hath heard of the movie, but I do not recall seeing it.

"I really don't plan to become a Visitor, F-Y-Information."

"Seriously though. It really does sound perfect."

"Gaaaah, I need Piper McLean here!"

"RESPOND, WOMAN!"

"I can too glare!"

"*Kicks off shoes* FREE SPIRIIIITS"

"I think we should tell them..."

"I KNOW YE DID. NOW STOP SAYING IT."

*Thinks she knows what to do about the story for Hailey, Landon, Allie, Lysander and Celeste*

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

I'll be gone Monday (29th) to Thursday (#2) at camp. Than, I'll have wifi but not post as much from Friday (3rd) to Monday (6th) and lastly I'll be gone Monday, July 27th to Wednesday, July 29th on a float trip with no wifi I don't believe. So don't freak out if I'm not posting.

:D I just did what I warned then about. Those silly hooligans! GET OFF MY PROPERTY! *waves broom around*

Is she sad she doesn't siblings? Ye don't want them. *high fives Celeste for hitting people with books* *Throws a book at ye*

VHAT? IT IS A CLASSIC! YE NEED TO SEE IT, UNEDUCATED CHILD! *throws The Polar Express book at ye* READ IT FIRST! TIS ONLY A SHORT PICTURE BOOK ANYWAYS!

"How can ye plan it? Ye could be murdered and come back and want revenge, killed in a accident and still want revenge or be a suicide victim and want revenge! Mainly, Visitors want revenge!"

"*throws twig at ye*"

"NOOOOO! IF PIPER IS HERE, THAN JASON WOULD BE! I DESPISE JASON! HE'S A GIANT KEN DOLL! AND HE IS ALSO ONE OF MY OTPS! BRASONNNNNNNN!

"..."

"THEY ARE FREE SPIRITS! THEY CANNOT BE CONTROLLED! BUT THEY ALSO DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!"

"Meh. What could go wrong?"

"Gah, fine!"

Ooh! TELL ME! 

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicapollo20

Okaaaay..

I think the "GET OFF MY PROPERTY" thing made me laugh really hard when I read it the first time...

Celeste: *Doesn't do high-fives* ...

Hailey: *Is still quietly doing research*

Landon: *Knows stuff about Hailey* ...Maybe we should all just stop talking...

Lysander/Allie: But talking!

Landon: No.

Lysander/Allie: Okaaaay...

"If I return, and ye are still alive, I WILL MAKE SURE TO HAUNT YE."

"Stop throwing things at me!"

"JASPER IS BETTERRRRR*

"RESPOND, WEIRD GHOST-HUNTIN' LADY."

"So...they CAN be controlled?"

"Oh, a lot of things could..."

"Thank ye!"

...I forgot it >.<

I think it was probably about them just doing research after closing the Agency for a year, and doing school...

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

OHello Sonny. Fetch me that hearing aid on the counter for a butterscotch?

*awkwardly leaves conversation*

"And I will catch ye in a ghost jar so we can talk and I can ANNOY YE IN DEATH. Assuming you are a measly Type One. Which, I bet ye are."

"NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"BRASON BRASON BRASON BRASON!" 

"..."

"Well, your feet can be controlled, whilst I cannot, because I have the very thing ye lack, choice. If ye don't have choice, than your feet don't have any choice."

"I know..."

"*facepalm*"

Have ye ever thought we are annoying Lockwood and Co to death? 

NOOOOOOOO. NO SCHOOL. HUNT ALL YE LIVES AND NEVAH GO TO THAT PLACE KNOWN AS SCHOOL.

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicapollo20

(No response)

Landon: *Continues doing research with Hailey*

Allie: *quietly sings Kiss The Girl*

Landon: *slowly looks up* Errrr...

"OH MY GRACE, ALIA"

"Stop throwing things at me NOW.."

"JASP--WAIT. WAIT NO. JABETH. JABEEEETH..."

"..."

"...My feet didn't have choice to keep my shoes on?"

"Then why did you say what could go wrong?"

"YE STOPPED SAYIN' IT. YAAAY."

We probably are, what with all the yelling when we're not that far apart.

Lysander: ...Can Alia be my new sister?

Landon: ...No. 

Lysander: Aww...

Landon: Sorry.

Allie: Maybe ALIA can't...Hailey, however...

Hailey: ...I give up. I'll go change my name to Hailey Lockwood. *walks away*

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

musicapollo20

Teleport, I suppose?

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

Am I not a good enough Grandma for ye? FINE. I see how it is! *walks away*

*comes back with popcorn and a lawn chair* This suddenly got interesting. 

WHAT? AM I TOO AMAZHANG FOR YE?"

"NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *throws a rock at Artemis*"

"......  You are now forever shunned by any PJO/HOO fan. At least Brason makes sense! And everyone hates Jason and Piper, the Barbie and Ken doll, so why in Hades are ye shipping them with the two main and almost best characters? Just. No. Stahp. Staph."

"..."

"I JUST EXPLAINED IT!"

"DON'T QUESTION THE TAPE MASTER!"

"..."

And we must be terrible Agents. The Visitors can hear us from a mile away and when we are trying to learn some information by eavesdropping or something, we start arguing loudly and get killed or arrested. :D

Of course I'll be your sister! *tacklehugs Lysander* You are so cute and sweet and don't ye dare tell him otherwise! And Hailey is now a Lockwood from now forevermore! YAS.

Sorry for not responding earlier. For some reason I was avoiding it. But, I was just being west. Also, I am not allowed to chat late anymore, my mom found out I was and punished me. >.< I'll be on chat from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM now I guess.

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicapollo20

*Hits play on Lead The Fight On to block out Allie*

Allie: *Sings louder*

Landon: ...*kinda wants to throw something at Allie but doesn't want to hurt her by doing so*

"...Did you just say amazhang?"

"*Somehow catches rock* ...I feel like you're the person who'd try to throw something at someone who isn't there."

"To quote a close friend...NEVAAA...Also, I can live with that." 

"By the way, not EVERYONE hates them. And they aren't Barbie and Ken dolls."

(I found a song recently that has a lyric that makes me think of the shunned thing..."I'm tired, I'm shamed, can't stop me anyway.")

"...SILENCE."

"Wait, you did?"

"I AM GOING TO QUESTION YE AS MUCH AS I WANT TO QUESTION YE."

"...What now?"

...How have we survived this long?

Hailey: *has changed her name from Hailey Fittes to Hailey Lockwood*

...Wow.

Lysander: Aliayou'remyfavoritesisterever

Allie: HEY...!

Celeste: Well then...

S'okay.

Kay theeeen...

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

You know, we should probably stop saying these lines and start actually writing... No matter how funny it is with all our amazhang dialogue, it will drag the story along. So really, we need to start... But I'm to lazy to start talking about it and look bac at our old posts, so yeah. 

*hugs Lysander* HEEVENTALKSLIKEME! YASSSSSILOVEYOUTOOLYSANDER! 

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicapollo20

Yes, yes we should actually write.

Which one of us is doing the first chapter, though...?

Lysander: *is really really REALLY happyyyy* 

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

I think one of us should write the first chapter on here, and than the other can edit it until they see fit. And next, the person who wrote it orginally goes back and makes sure the edits are all good. And than we agree that the chapter is done. And we move into the next chapter. (We should wait on posting the story though.)

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicapollo20

Okay, sounds good.

• Posted at:

« Charity »

Front sm

amazingsoftball23

Hello mother! Care to start this up again?

• Posted at:

Front sm

musicapollo20

*Throws a book at the wall*

• Posted at:

« Charity »