Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Branch: Tomas

Name:(Make up any name you want!) Daniel Stark

What are you?: Cyborg who was bitten by a wearwolf. But no side affects yet.

Good or evil?: Good but is swaying a bit between the two.

Powers: Has a Iron Man suit in him.

Where do you live: In A Stark Tower.

Looks: Cut to perfection raven black hair, emerald green eyes, perfect peach skin, tall for age, muscular, handsome, and a scar on his eck from the bite.

I really like this rp so I'm redoing it.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Hi Marleah mind if I join my rp kind of went dead

Name: Scary Mary

What are you?: Ghost

Powers: Can do whatever ghosts can do and has glowing eyes that if you look into you fall into a trance

Where do you live?: Spooky castle

Looks: Dark raven hair, red eyes

Wears: Dark dress with red spider webs on it

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Not at all. I was hoping you would join first.

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey mind checking out my halloween descendants rp?:  http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/143197

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Tyler

vampire

she can run like the flash walk on walls turn into a bat and hypnotize people

she is good but her dad is evil

wears a sparkly black spaghetti strap dress and black flats or heels

emerald green eyes and black hair

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I made a ouat next generation rp if you guys want to join

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

OKay. To both of you. And is Tyler good or bad.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

She is good Her Dad is bad

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Coo. Mary like last time would you invite us to your manner.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Sure thing

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Branch: Lucian

Name:Luna Moonlight

What are you?:part werewolf and part dragon

Good or evil?:definetely evil!

Powers:wolf transformation, keen canine senses, can tear a person to pieces with claws, fly, use fire and eat it

Where do you live?:a cave

Looks:midnight black hair that reaches up to knees, tanned skin, razor sharp claws, sharp teeth perfect for tearing through flesh, pale orange eyes, two dragon horns growing through her hair, blood red dragon wings each three feet tall, her normal outfit is a wolf pelt top and bottom that shows quite a bit of skin and a white dragon scaled scarf her father gave her

Decided to add a little twist to my old character. By the way she can control whether her horns and wings are showing. They sort of retract into her body somehow. I also based this off of one of my favorite tv show charactes Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

And this is my Fairy Tail family!

I love them all but there's just

Too many people to list XD

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

I knew you would join Ali! I psychicly sensesd(kidding). Alright since Mary hasn't poved yet I'll pov retrieveing a invitation.

Daniel's pov

"Mr Stark. What is it like being the son of a billionare?"

"It's different I'll say. If you don't mind I have some work to do," I said. I closed my door and sat down when I noticed a envelope on the table I didn't remember there. It was a letter inviting me to there home. I thought for a moment.

"JARVIS cancel all my meetings for today. I have a emergecy," I said. I walked out on my balcomy and took flight to where ever this place was.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Tyler

I flew into my room and noticed an evelope sitting on my bed.I opened it and it was some invitation to go to someone's house.Better than listening to my dad's evil plans all the time.I turned back into a bat and flew off to find this house.When I saw the front door I landed and turned back to my normal form.I walked up to the front door and rang the door bell.As I waited I turned and saw another person show up.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Luna's P.o.v

I was sleeping outside of someones door. I got an invitation for a party and used my dragon wings to fly. I woke up with a yawn which unfortunately let out a stream of fire breath. I scratched my head, rubbing my horns a little. I smelled someone coming. "Who's there," I asked with a yawn.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Scary Mary's Pov: I answered the door "Hi" I said.              "Hi" my guest said as they come in and they set down at the table.          I fix some dinner and give it to them.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

OKay I'll try to blend everything together.

Daniel's pov

"It's okay. It's just me," I said. The dragon looked at me and I saw another girl with her.

"I'm Daniel S-," I said but the door opened. A ghost looked at us three.

"Welcome. I'm Mary please come in," she said. We all walked in and I looked every where. Something about the place made me feel uneasy. She left and we sat at a table. She came back with a meal and we all ate. I stopped half way through and looked at Mary.

"I don't mean to be rude Mary but, why am I here? I have a buisness to run," I said.

"All in do time Stark," she said. I stood up looking at her.

"How do you know my last name," I asked. With no response and I looked at the other.

"Well this has been a waist of my time. I'm going home," I said. I started to walk towards the door.

"Your not going anywhere," the dragon werewolf said with a snarl.

"And why not?" Suddenly I looked at her and Mary.

"I see now. Good vs. Evil," I said. Luna looked at me strange and I could tell she could see the bite mark on my neck.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Tyler

"By the way Stark.I'm sure everyone in the world knows who you are.Your dad has your last name on a building"I said.He saw that I had a point with that.I turned to look at Mary."What do you mean by this good vs. evil thing you're talking about?Also I should probably leave so I can listen to my dad rant about evil plans and stuff so can we like speed this up"I asked.They all looked at me."What"I questioned.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

Luna's P.o.v

"Does that mean I get to feast on some flesh," I asked with a greedy lick to my lips, "Or some fire would be good." I saw the mark on Stark's neck. So he was bitten eh? Don't really matter to me anway all I care about is my next meal!

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Stark's pov

"I'm no feast and I;m going now," I said. I walked towards the door when Luna raced in front of me and closed it.

"Let me pass before I blow the roof of this place," I siad.

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

I rolled my eyes and scratched the human part of his face with one claw. I gave my blood covered claw a slow lick, smacking my lips alluringly. "Mm! Delicious," I whispered, revealing my canines, "Now I want more."

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

mysterymeadow55

Scary Mary's Pov: "You're not going anywhere"I shout.            I make my eyes glow and Tyler looks into them.           "I must do what you say" He says falling under my spell.           "Get them!" I command.          "Yes Mistress" Tyler said going towards them.            

• Posted at:

I'M THE MYSTERIOUS MEADOW!  MM! A TRUE HERO NEVER GIVES UP!

Welding is about worthiness not power!-Thor

Names Makala....that's all you need to know.

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Now I looked at Ali and I just closed my eyes. I felt weird on the inside and I put my hand to the blood.

"Jarvis turn on the repulsor," I said. I blasted the roof open and I ran up the stairs. I heard Luna behind me and I leaped and I turned the boots on. I went up but then they went out.

"No no no no," I said as I fell.

"Jarvis," I said. I landed hard on the ground and I graoned. Suddenly the thrusters kicked back on and I blasted to the other side o the room and I tripped Luna and she fell on top of me.

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

I opened my eyes to see Daniel pinned down under my, one of my legs between his. I sneered. "You're a smart guy right," I asked cutely, leaning my cheek on his chest and stared up at him with some of my hair in my eyes, "Do you happen to know anything about dragons like me?"

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

"Well I know you eat fire, you can fly, your wings go into your body. Besides that I don't know much," I said. This was very akward with her on me and I knew I couldn't close my eyes so I tried to push her off.

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

I grabbed both of his wrists and slammed them to the floor, my dragon claws digging into his flesh. "I didn't expect you to know much. Here some fun facts about me. I have the body of a dragon. Dragon stomachs help me digest fire, dragon lungs help me breathe it, and dragon claws help to attack with fire. The horns and wings are just an added bonus," I said, staring deeply into his eyes. "Besides," I said with a menacing smile and poked out my forked tongue, "I look pretty awesome and these teeth are nothing to mess with." I gave his neck a lick, making him shudder. "Man, your blood smells amazing! You're lucky I haven't killed you yet but something seems to be holding me back."

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

"Werewolfs don't usually attack each other. You can smell my bite," I said. I knew a bunch on werewolf's at least.

"Well well I wonder who gave it to you," she said. She traced it with a claw and nearly yelped in pain. It never hurt so bad but instead I moaned.

"Hurt," she asked.

"Yes and by the way your claws in my wrists are hitting metal. I don't feel much pain," I said. She just laughed a bit but didn't move her hands.

"You think your smart?"

"I prefer intelligant," I said. Suddenly a idea sprung in my head.

"Luna. I believe you are feared by most?"

"But of course."

"Then why can I not be afraid," I asked. She looked at me and I had my chance.

"Arc reactor," I said. Suddenly she was blasted off of me and in the air. I got up and started to run but I was losing a lot of blood from my wrists. Soon I slowed down in what looked like a ballroom.

"Don't go far," I head Luna say. That was true I couldn't I was feeling dizzy. I leaned against the wall and I looked at her when she came.

"I give up. I can't run," I said. She walked over to me and grabbed my chin and looked at me.

"Why do I seem to know your scent," she asked.

"Because you we're the one who bit me," I said. Suddenl my knees gave way and I to them. Luna had taken her hand away and was looking at me.

"I have to stay aw-," I started to say but everything went back and I felt the cold floor on my face.(he feel into unconsciousnes for bleeding out.)

• Posted at:

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

"You imbecile," I said with a roll of my eye, "I remember biting you. Your blood really was delicious." I licked my lips and grabbed his bleeding wrist. I lapped at the blood, cleaning his wrists and healing the wounds. "You're lucky dragon spit can heal," I muttered to the unconscious boy. I sighed, running a hand through my midnight black hair. "It's a shame you don't really know what that mark means." I stared at his sleeping face for a while. He seemed so...peaceful. "I bet dad would have liked you." Out of habit, I pulled the front of my white of my white scale scarf up to my nose, completely hiding my mouth. "Are you out there Igneel," I whispered, tears forming in the corners of my eyes, "Dad?"

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Tyler

"Alright leave the boy alone"I said getting up"Also I'm out of here if we are done."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Scary Mary's Pov: I hide in the shadows.             I jump out.              "HERE'S MARY!" I shout.          "AH!" Luna shouts.              I smile evilly.      Daniel wakes up and They start running.           I chase Daniel.            "Young love? A cyborg and a werewolf intresting" I sad.            I go after him.                "HElP!" He shouts.            

I pin him and make him look into my eyes.           "Catch Luna and bring her back alive, act normal" I command.                   "Yes Mary," He replied.        

• Posted at:

Front sm

horserunning27

aka BloodhoundAlmond96

Name:Kirito (XD I ADORE HIM!!)

What are you: uh... human...?

Good or evil?: Bad, but will be converted later in the story

Powers: telepathy plus Flash

Where do you live: a normal house

Looks: black hair and eyes, t shirt and jeans

• Posted at:

I like:

39 clues(I'm an Ekat)

Midnight Strike(join clan!)

Spirit Animal

Minecraft(Minecraft)

Wings of Fire(I'm a Nightwing dragon)

computer games

Clash of Clans

ice-cream

read books

btw beesilver16 is my sis!

Front sm

lioncrown60

Name:jacob fox

What are you:kitsune

Good or evil?: Good

Powers:can control fire and use shadow magic

Where do you live:In a regular house

Looks:Spicky red hair,red eyes,tanned skin,3 white fox tails,whit fox ears

• Posted at:

what is love?

i clearly dont know.

because my heart was broken to many times

I am a supporter of cancer

#i love wolves

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Both excepted. By the way a kitsune is a fox in Japanesse did you get the idea from Tails?

Daniel's pov

For some reason only half of me worked. When I took one step I could sop myself.

"I need help," part of me thought.

"Luna," I said. I ran towards her and stopped.

"Thanks for healing my wrists," I said.

"Your welcome," she said suspicous.

"Luna please come wiht me. I need your help," I barely managed to say. She looked at me and followed.

"Jarvis," I thought.

"Ms. Luna Daniel is not aable to tell you but he is under Ms. Mary's spell and is trying to stop the human art of him to take you to her. He needs your help getting rid of the spell or playing along so Mary will take it off of him."

"Who was that.

"J-Jarvis he helps me fight. He isn't u-under M-Mary's cont-trol," I managed to say. She looked at me in the eyes and I looked at her. She looked harder and I could feel my fake one blink and I knew she could tell I wasn't lying.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Tyler

"What if I helped"I asked landing next to them."How"Luna asked."Well aa a vampire and daughter of Dracula I can do the same thing.It's why when she tried to do it to me it didn't work"I replied."You think it will work'he asked."If I can get you under my control it should release you from her and then I could release you and you should be better"I said.They looked at each other."Just because my dad is evil does not mean that I am"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

"I have a better idea," I said. I punched Daniel really hard in the side of the head, knocking him to the ground. "And don't get the wrong idea just because I healed your wrists," I growled deep in my throat, "I have not even a shred of interest in a robot like you. Not after what happened last time we met!" Memories of before began to flood my mind and I gripped my fist. "All that matters right now is finding my dad," I mouthed, pulling my white scarf up to my nose again. Tears began to form in my eyes again and I didn't have the heart to blink them away.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Daniel's pov

"Your dad. I could find him," I said.

"You could," she asked. I nodded and I heard Tyler chuckle.

"What's funny," Luna asked.

"Ylu realize the people who fight with each other the most fall in love," she said with a giggle. I looked at Luna.

"She wouldn't fall for me I'm too clumsy and I'm to ashamed to have another girl. My last one died saving me. I couldn't put Luna in more danger."

"I can take care of myself."

"That's what Grace said. She did amyways," I said."And I'm not a robot I'm a cyborg and thanks to you becoming a werewolf." She looked at me and she did seem to notice I was more alert.

"Fine," she said.

"i shouldn't have come I knew it was bad."

"Why," Tyler asked. I looked at Luna.

"Jarvis is getting feelings of sadness and emptiness from her. I was wanting to help her fill the hole. Besides when we collided and she was on top of me I sensed feelings of love," I told Tyler softly but I knew Luna could hear.

"So do you want me to help find your dad or not," I asked turning to her.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Tyler

"If you want to help I'm not gonna stop you"I said.I turned into a bat and flew away.I knew he wasn't gonna be planning at home so he's gonna be somewhere else.I just need to find out his scheme and destroy it like always."Where are you going"I heard a voice say.My dad came to me.I turned back to normal."Looking for you"I replied."Have you finally decided to join me"he asked."No just another plan to destroy"I said."My plan will succeed"he said"Sooner or later you will join me.Maybe your friends will join me."He looked at them.I turned to look at them.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tigermermaid18

aka ChasingSapphire4

Tyler I was talking to Luna.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

oh sorry ignore that then

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

purpleposeidon75

luna's p.o.v

A shred of hope burned in my heart but I quickly put it out before it could get any brighter.

I stared down at my scarf, trying my best to hide my laughter but I just couldn't help it.

"What's so funny," Daniel asked confused. I stopped laughing long enough to talk.

"That's sweet that you wanna help but there's no way you could find him," I said. He frowned.

"And why is that?"

"Because," I said with a dead serious expression, "My dad's a real live fire breathing dragon. Nobody have seen them in thousands of years but I know they're still around. I have my brother searching for him too."

"Ok," he said, giving me a weird look.

"And by the way," I said, staring down at my bare feet, "There's no way I would ever fall in love with you, even if I wanted to."

"Why?"

A cruel smile crossed my lips and a mischievous glint shown in my eyes.

"That you'll just have to find out for yourself which shouldn't be hard for a smart guy like you." And with that, I walked away with a little sway to my hips.

• Posted at:

My name is Ali

I'm Natsu!

The name's Gray

I am Erza

My name's Lucy

I am Juvia

Name's Gajeel

My name's Levy!

*shoves everyone away*

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Scary Mary's Pov: I looked at her dad it was Dracula!           I smile evilly.              I use my powers to sing to put him under an entrancement from the shadows.               I sing and he hears my voice.                "Where is that singing coming from?" Dracula seemed to ask.                   "Listen to my song, you are now under my spell, go to me I am your love" I sing from the shadows.

His eyes turn yellow "Mary....Mary" He said starting to towards my castle.            "Um dad?" Tyler asks trying to stop him.          But he ignored her "Must go to Mary" He said going to my castle.              I go back to my castle and smirk on my shadow throne.                 Dracula eneters.                He looks up at me.               

"Mary my love" He said to me.            "Just do what I say and you'll get what you desire!" I said.          "Yes Mam" He replied.

• Posted at:

1 , , 3 , 4