Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Branch: Ekaterina

Surprisingly today's lyrics are not Starset :O I was listening to "That's My Boy" by the Vast and I was like "Yep this matches the new chapter!" ^.^ Hope you like it!!

That's my boy

Dan tried his best to hide the grin that was about to spread on his face. This day was just getting easier and easier. The girl in front of him was looking at him with wide eyes. Water was dripping from her bangs and her hand was on her lips.

"Dan!" she exclaimed and the boy hid the knife on his belt. 
American son

Dan tried his best to act in shock. "Emilie! I can't believe this!" he said and widened his eyes. The situation was so amusing he wanted to start laughing. She had known Emilie Addams since elementary school and as far as he could remember, she had been in love with him, following him around like an annoying fly.

It was time to use it as an advantage to him.
Hope I'm not around when he gets the idea to buy a gun

Emilie to Dan and put her hands on his shoulders. "I heard about what happened with your house and you sister!" she whispered looking into his eyes and softly pulled him into a hug. Dan's clothes went slightly went and he flinched. No. He had to stay calm and act as better as he good. "I'm really sorry, Dan" she heard her saying. He lifted his hand and softly fondled her hair. "Thank you..Emilie" he whispered into her ear with his deep voice. The girl pulled away almost instantly, her face was red. Her jaw was moving like she wanted to say something but no words came out.

There's our boy

Dan smirked in his mind. He put a drama facade on and reached his hand to touch Emilie's cheek. His thumb softly stroked it. "I ran away" he whispered as Emilie was looking at him with her big green eyes. "People think I'm dangerous and I..." He put his hand on his mouth and looked away. "No one is there for me anymore" he whispered loud enough for Emilie to hear him.
American son

"Dan no" she softly said and touched his hand with hers. "I care about you, much more than you can imagine!" Dan's expression changed into a surprised while inside his mind he was grinning. Knight to queen 4. Bingo.

"Really? he asked her and held her hand in his. "Emilie...will you help me?"

Her eyes brightened. "Of course I will Dan" she said and leaned closer to him. "I would do anything for you!"
Hope we're not to blame when he gets the idea to kill someone

He looked into her eyes. "I need a gun...I know who did this to my house...and I want to take revenge" he told her. Her eyes darkened a bit. "A gun...?" she asked him. Tch. He needed to do something quick to make her do whatever he asked her. He leaned his face closer to hers, his breath touched her lips. He softly brushed his lips on hers and then pulled away. She was frozen, her face had taken a deep shade of red.

He cupped her cheek and stroked it again with his thumb. "Yes...a gun. Can you help me, E-mi-lie?"

Have you ever really loved someone?

She nodded almost instantly and reached for his cheek with her hand. "Yes, Dan. I will help you." She pulled away a bit and walked to the door of her room. "Follow me."

The flags been broken

Dan moved behind her feeling the satisfaction growing inside him. Everything was going according to plan. Emilie walked into the room opposite of his, which, as Dan realized when he got in, was her parents' bedroom. The girl moved towards the cupboard next to the other side of the bed and put her hand deep in the drawer dragging out a small black thing. Dan licked his lips. It was there. 
By an enemy

He had to thank Emilie's foolishness for the success of his plan. Emilie walked towards Dan giving him the gun. He looked at it and smirked. "You helped me" he told her and she nodded smiling at him. "Thank you" he told her and hugged her tightly.
Raised on MTV, raised on you and me

And that was when he stabbed Emilie's back. The girl froze, her breath was cut. Dan slowly pulled away to take a look on her horrified eyes and her jaw that was moving like a fish trying to breath out of the water.

"Dan...why...?" the words came out of her mouth as her legs started giving up. Dan held her and grinned against her ear. "You know Emilie...the greatest trick the devil had ever pulled..was convincing the world he didn't exist" he whispered into the girl's ear before her eyes stopped moving.

The wooden floor behind him creaked and Dan turned around fast. Jade green eyes crashed on grey brown ones. Before he could do anything, the person started running away. Oh no. Anxiety filled Dan's mind as he shot his body up and started running behind the person. He heard footsteps on the stairs and started running faster.

The moment he reached the stairs he jumped, pinning the person on the ground. He grabbed his knife and put it on the person's throat. His breath was short and fast, his temper was lost and he knew it. Whoever that person was, he would kill it. He looked down at the person who surprisingly didn't make any move to escape.

Gone

"I had heard rummors about you being cute..." the girl under his body said with a low, seducing voice and smiled at Dan. "But you are just way cuter than they described you." Dan brought his face closer to hers. 

"Who are you and why are you here?" he asked her bringing the knife closer to the girl's throat. For some reason there was something dark on her, something he couldn't put his finger on. She had long dyed blond hair in two ponytails. The end of her hair was dyed pink.
Yeah it's gone

"I am known as Harley Quinn" she whispered to Dan looking at his lips.

"Like the superhero?" the boy asked her in confusion. Harley nodded. "She has been my idol since forever" she explained licking her lips "So I adopted her nickname."
The land I have known of in my youth

Dan was confused, and that irritated him. Why wasn't she screaming? Why was she so calm? "What's your real name?" he asked her in an emotionless voice. "Shhh" the girl did and smirked playfully "I can't tell" she whispered at Dan. So she just saw it as a game. Dan smirked. Then he would play with her. 
Yeah it's gone and it's never coming back

He pushed the knife harder on her throat, one last move and he would slice it. "I'm gonna kill you, you know." he whispered in her ear.

To his surprise, Harley laughed. "Do it and you'll regret it." He slowly pulled away and looked into her eyes. What was she talking about?

Where's our savior

"Why? Why should I let you live?"

She licked her red lips once more. "Because you need me. I have a house. I know people that you would normally even think of speaking with. I have guns" she lifted her face slightly and let out a breath on Dan's lips. "I can help you, Dan."
Not looking for a sign

He had learned to trust anyone. But there was something on this girl that screamed that she was interesting to play with. Yes. He would play along with her and if she wasn't one to be trusted, she would pay. Dan smirked.
Just want something to clean

He slowly pulled away from Harley and looked at her. The girl stood up with a crazy smile on her face. He leaned closer to her face and grabbed her wrists. "I'll trust you" he told her "But if you try anything...you will face punishment." 
The blood from my numb weary mind

She grinned. "I like the way your mind works, Dan" she whispered and Dan let her off. "Now follow me" she told him.

-

When Harley and Dan got into her car that was parked at the street behind her house, Harley felt something changing inside her. She always loved challenges and games. And Dan..Dan was a challenge.

And Harley knew that moment, that she had finally found her Joker.

-

How is it??Do you like it or nah??? And what do you think about Harley? Or better Harley and Dan? :3

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

Aphrodite, the dark queen of CCMB

\m/ metalhead 4ever

#RememberSkylarAndAnyoneWhoDiedfromCancer

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

adeptauthor11

aka AmbitiousFighting25

Branch: Tomas

Please look in my posts and fill out the Shipping Survey!

• Posted at:

Anna

Christian

Come back, Andy!

I'll be popping in from time to time, like guilt, embarrassment, or a chronic toothache.

My name is Anna and Celery and Jada Darkshadow ~

I'm a Cahill, a Hystorian, and a Greencloak ~

But most of all I'm a Christian

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Teleport

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

Aphrodite, the dark queen of CCMB

\m/ metalhead 4ever

#RememberSkylarAndAnyoneWhoDiedfromCancer

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

hurricanedawn40

that was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      I can't wait for the next one!!!!!!  I have about a million questions for the next one.  1. will Natalie tell the other Cahills? 2. why dose Harley sound like a scoundrel? 3. will Atticus or Jake be mentioned in the next one? 4. where is Harley taking Dan?  I must say Aphrodite, you are AMAZING at this. I just get shivers reading these! I hope at least some of my questions will be answered or at least I can hear from you again.

• Posted at:

loyal dogs will come home.

Front sm

amberangel968

very dark

• Posted at:

My life

I a

A headstrong fashionista & A  replica of Katniss

You're probably wondring where the end is 

Front sm

butterflydance226

aka GoldRose33

this is very good!

• Posted at:

HI!

I'm Aisha

I have 2 yonger brothers, and 1 younger sister.

I'm in 7th grade.

I live in California.

I.....don't know what else to say...

BYE!

Front sm

cutecobra71

Branch: Lucian

WHAT? DAN KILLED AMY?!

• Posted at:

I WALK AROUND LIKE

EVERYTHING IS FINE, BUT