Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Branch: Ekaterina

All my life they let me know

Dan Cahill ran his hand through his dirty blond hair and closed his eyes in pleasure. The sound of the water filled his mind and the feeling of it running on his body relaxed him. After a tiring day, a hot bath was the best thing to relax him. 

How far I would not go.

He turned off the water and got out of the bathtub, wrapping a towel around his lower half. He turned his head and looked at the mirror. His jade green eyes stared coldly at his reflection. Was that really him? Had that cute little eleven year old boy turned into the person in the mirror? With the cold big green eyes, the messy dark blond hair and the muscular body? 

Was that really him?

But inside the beast still grows waiting 

No one was noticing though any change in him except the normal fact he was growing up. But Dan knew. He knew something had changed in him through all these years. And something dark had woken up in him. 

Dan placed his palms on the sides of the washbasin. He knew that his life had changed since that day.

Chewing through the ropes

His fingers tightened on the cold marble of the washbasin. He felt goosebumps all over his body as the thoughts of that day came in his mind. No Dan, relax..he thought at himself. Everything is fine. Everything is in control.

Who are you to change this world? 

He headed out of the bathroom with an emotionless expression. Small water drops were falling on the floor as he was walking along the corridor. The wood creaked under his feet, the walls seemed to get closer to him.

Silly Boy! No one needs to hear your words.

Was he getting crazy? Dan got in his room and put on his clothes. His face turned at the window, from where the sunlight was coming. The boy lifted his hand like he wanted to catch it. The light warmed his palm making him feel like home.The thought of his loneliness  made him feel sad for some reason. He lowered his hand and sat on his bed covering his face with his hands.
Let it go.

And he started laughing. The sound of him filled the room. He threw himself back on his bed without stopping to laugh.   The laughter stopped after a minute and Dan grinned. "I hate my life" he said with the smile on his face. Who exactly did destroy his life though? And when did it stat getting ruined?

Carnivore! Carnivore!

Was that when his parents died? Or was it when his grandma died? 

Or maybe was it that day? Destroyed by him? 
Won't you come digest me?

Dan's footsteps were smooth as he got out of the room. The corridor out of it was silent. Once, this house was happy. Dan was happy. Dan had a life. A life he destroyed from his hate for everyone around him. He hated himself through the years and loved himself at the same time. He was enjoying his self destruction and by destroying himself, he enjoyed also the destruction of the people who loved him. 
Take away everything I am.

He pushed the door next to the bathroom and coldly stared at the body on the bed. Eyes open. White skin. There was no way that broken doll was his sister. My sister died with my parents. That what he had said to her before he started stabbing her. That's what he was thinking to make himself comfortable. That his sister had died in the fire. He hadn't killed his sister, no ,that lifeless girl on the bed was not his sister. She was a random person.

And that was okay. 

He hadn't killed his own sister.
Bring it to an end.

~APHRODITE ~ 

(hope u like it if u like it I continue :) ) 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

Aphrodite, the dark queen of CCMB

\m/ metalhead 4ever

#RememberSkylarAndAnyoneWhoDiedfromCancer

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

bookishsparrow17

Branch: Lucian

*hides* iffya don't mind I'll stop readin this...

• Posted at:

hey hello it is Micky 

i am ok at most things 

please come talk to me

i like listening to my chemical romance while keeping up a happy conversation with my parents. It's how I rebel. 

Since 12-17-14

Front sm

writerbookworm21

O_O wow...

• Posted at:

Veronica bookworm Titaniac Swiftie

I've had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.

~Long Live (Taylor Swift)

Front sm

citycomposing16

Branch: Janus

Good Job Aphrodite!!!!!!! 

I really like it but to be honest it was a bit too long...and it makes at some point the reader to get tired....Don't think that I want to be rude...no, I prefer to tell the truth...

But I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are things going???

-Scarlett 

• Posted at:

Life is a game         

so just enjoy        

as much as you can!               

-By Scarlett-       

Do you want to come in contact with me?

Have a question? Need an advice?

Here's my C-mail! /79821       

Front sm

blackcobra2277

Do you have some thing against poor Dan? Why don't you make one of Amy! Dan is a way better person may I remind you of the time she dropped the poison on Dan in the Vipers nest! I have Dan's dark side okay, but he is not in the least bit evil! I'm feeling sick, I think I might cry!

• Posted at:

" You know when adults tell you that every thing is going to be okay and you know its not?" "Yes." "Every things going to be okay."- the doctor and Amy Pond- The Eleventh Hour

Front sm

softballkitten12

Branch: Tomas

Omg just awesome!!

it takes a great writer to change personalities of a character And still write an awesome sauce story!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I am Reyna 

This too shall pass”

Front sm

unicornambassador17

O_O He killed Amy? Wonderful story!

~Rebecca

• Posted at:

RebeccLestrang(Or Kyler as many of you know me)

I have a variety of fandoms: Doctor Who, PJO, HP, TFIOS, T39C, The Lunar Chronicles, and a lot more that I can't even really remember >.<

"What if I fall?"

"Oh darling, what if you fly?"

Front sm

softballkitten12

Lolz rebecca

• Posted at:

I am Reyna 

This too shall pass”

Front sm

pantherdragon1424

i read this to my sis who loves amy she is really annoyed i wish i did'nt read this to my sis.

• Posted at:

CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!

AUSTRALIA!

Somehow a calm fangirl

Food, and sleep, and wifi

Rainwing

Glader

Greencloak

Cahill

Fae

Dauntless

Do you wanna start a Nerf War?

SENPAI, COME BACK!!

Izzy the Fizzy

Front sm

sphinxnebula6

aka AgentAstonishing29

Woah that's pretty deep....

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

You're strong enough to make your own path.

Yours in Demigodishness and all that, Peace out

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Scarlett- Sorry if it was too long! I just wanted to fit the lyrics of the song :( Thanx though :D
For those who were annoyed of Dan's dark side- Wow I must have made him pretty psycho :O. Well, I wanted to discover his limits (he he he), I wanted to write something different about him, something not about ninjas and pranks though.

~

There’s no hate
The city lights of Attleboro looked like stars to Dan. Cold air ruffled his hair and he closed his eyes in pleasure at the feeling. He rested his hands on the grass around him. The view from the hill just out of Attleboro was something he loved. The city was on his feet, the air on his face, the silence of the night in his mind calming him down.
There’s no love
The sound of police cars were heard from far away. Dan kept staring at the city with coldness in his eyes. He couldn't understand what that feeling inside him was. No it wasn't only hate anymore.
Only dark skies that hang above
It was also pain. He had grown up in pain, a pain he had tried to hide behind his smile and behind all those things he was doing in order to make everyone laugh, an other word he had forgotten. His fists tightened and so did his face. He leaned his face on his knees and his hands went spontaneously on his hair, trembling. His breath went faster, like he was drowning and was trying to breathe.
I call your name as I walk alone
Dan felt tears coming in his eyes, he felt his throat getting tighter. He pulled his hair in despair, his body was trembling. "Save me.." he whispered and shut his eyes tightly. "Someone save me from myself..."
Send a signal to guide me home
Because that was the truth, he had become an enemy of his own self, a slave of his own bitterness and hate. He couldn't escape from himself, couldn't get away. He was destroying himself piece by piece and yet he couldn't stop.
Light the night up, your my dark star
Dan slowly lifted his face at the sky and looked at the stars. A scream of despair and sadness escaped his lips.
And now you’re falling away
He hugged himself and lied on the wet grass. It had rained in the morning. Dan smelled the wet soil, he ran his fingers on the smooth mud on the ground. The tears had stopped, the coldness had returned again. But anyone could see now the pain in his eyes and how broken he was.
But I found in you what was lost in me
He put his hand in his pocket and took out his cellphone. His fingers automatically dialed a number.
In a world so cold and empty
"Hello?" he heard the girl with the british accent from the other line. Dan closed his eyes.
I could lie awake just to watch you breathe
"Hello?" the girl repeated.
"Natalie?" the name came out of his mouth in despair.
"Daniel is that you?" Natalie asked. "Why did you call me?"
"Natalie I..are you okay?" Dan asked and he licked his lips nervously.
In the dead of night you went dark on me
"I am okay...are you okay though? Because you don't really sound okay to me.." Natalie asked him.

"Well I-"

"Like I care anyways" Natalie snapped. " You haven't called since I cannot remember."
You’re the cause

"Natalie I-"

"You knew I needed someone" the girl said angrily from the other line "And yet you did not cared. Thank you, Daniel for not being there when I needed you. At least Amy cares-"
The antidote

"Amy is dead" the words came out of his lips. His tone was cold, his face was tightened.
The sinking ship that I could not let go

"W-What..?-"

"Amy is dead" Dan repeated and grinned. "I killed her, I really did. And you know what? I liked it."
You led my way, then disappeared

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

hurricanedawn40

wow. that paragraph made me think of a lot of questions. why would he kill his sister? what would happen if the others found out? ( that was before Natalie found out ) what would happen if Jake and Attacus found out? ( we all know that Jake and Amy had a thing for each other )  and the last question is......    will Natalie tell one of the other Cahills?

• Posted at:

loyal dogs will come home.

Front sm

unicornambassador17

This story is intriguing me! Please continue writing!

~Rebecca

• Posted at:

RebeccLestrang(Or Kyler as many of you know me)

I have a variety of fandoms: Doctor Who, PJO, HP, TFIOS, T39C, The Lunar Chronicles, and a lot more that I can't even really remember >.<

"What if I fall?"

"Oh darling, what if you fly?"

Front sm

softballkitten12

Two thumbs up

• Posted at:

I am Reyna 

This too shall pass”

Front sm

emeraldhappy50

please continue! i wanna know what happens!

• Posted at:

Front sm

jadedragon3272

Gryffindor Power

Annabeth Chase is Amazing

GREENCLOAKS

Cabin 6 is Awesome.

Cabin 9 is cool.

Cabin 3 is Amazing.

Ekaterina

Madrigal

my reaction to the story:

Oh gods... what the... i am freaking speechless... i kind of Hate it and Love it at the same time...

I can't believe it... I LOVE IT!!! You should do more! please do more!!

OMG... How could you!!! although i love it why would Dan kill AMY??? when showed it to my sister she totally freaked out because she loves Amy... now she is really annoyed... i know Dan has a dark side but really? is he that bad? to kill his sister? OMG... O_O 

But any way I loved your story so can you do more?

thanks!

GREEKS and ROMANS UNITE!!!

(I'M ACTUALLY GREEK BUT WHATEVER)

---Jade Daughter of Athena Or

--- Jade Daughter of Hephaestus 

p.s.

why would Dan tell Natalie when she's sometimes a big mouth??? 

pls create more stories... :P 

Ekaterina 

Madrigal

• Posted at:

Front sm

skatingturtle37

i love it ,sickly wonderful

• Posted at:

Front sm

energeticdragon146

Cool love it

• Posted at:

energeticdragon416. 

Front sm

winterfrost107

Aphrodite you are an amazing writer!

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

bookwormlibrary68

BUMP!

• Posted at:

~Jane Cahill

Protector Of Peace

"The female of the species is more deadlier than the male."

"Rebellions are BUILT on hope." 

"Fight for those who cannot fight for themselves."

#TaylorSwift

#Daydreamer

#WorldPeace

My C-Mail: /142546

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

The more I fight, the more I work

He started running like he was being hunted. His clothes were full of dirt, his shoes were sliding on the steep descent. He felt like his brain would explode, like a hundred people were screaming inside his head. 

The more I dig into the dirt

He shouldn't have told Natalie about Amy's death. Foolish, foolish, foolish!, he screamed inside his head as his feet touched the road in front of the hill he had gone to. His heart was beating fast, the wind was blowing in his face, while he was running like a maniac in the street so he could get to his house soon.

To be fed up, to be let down

What if Natalie had called the police of Attleboro? Or the police in general? Dan cursed under his breath and tried to clear his mind. Relief rose inside him as he saw the mansion from where he was, it was close, he would make it there. 
To somehow turn it all around

It had been ages since the last time he had to run this fast, his first time doing this was in the clue hunt. Dan smirked at himself at that thought, the thought of that sick game full of blood and hate, he remembered his eleven year old self blaming his opponents that they were all cruel murderers who only cared about themselves. 

But then fate knocks me to my knees

Blaming everyone to be a murderer huh?, Nellie's words flashed in his mind. Look at yourself now, are you proud of what you had become..not a murderer..but a monster... These were her last words before leaving them, mostly leaving him actually, since she kept in touch with Amy. 
And sets new heights beyond my reach

The last two years before Nellie left had been the years when Dan had started to change into someone cold. Someone emotionless. Someone who enjoyed hurt the others and also himself. 

Someone who broke his classmates arms just because he felt like it. Someone who set the trees in the garden because he felt cold. 

Someone who called his sister a non-worthy, useless person. And that was the last straw. 
Below the earth, below concrete

Nellie had yelled at him like he was the worst person in the word, told him things that he had never thought she would tell him and decided to leave. Dan yelled too, he screamed at her that he didn't care, that he liked himself the way he was now. He could still remember the tears on Nellie's and Amy's faces, while he had remained emotionless.
The whole world shackled to my feet

He stopped running as he realized that he was at the door of the mansion's garden. Dan ran his hand through his hair and panted as he was out of breath. His face turned around checking if anyone had been around. The silence filled his ears, and the only thing he could hear was his heart pounding and the sound of some owl coming from the trees. 

Then it falls away into the great escape

He walked to the mansion, like nothing was going on, like he was coming from school. The house he had ever felt welcomed was right there in front of him. The boy-nearly a man-made his way to the door and put the key on the lock hearing the click sound as the door opened. 

"I'm home!" He shouted and laughed at the silence "but I know, no one is gonna answer because everyone left me!" He tried to control his laughter and walked to the fridge where he grabbed a soda. The liquid ran in his neck and when he was done with it, he threw it behind his shoulder with a smile of success.  It felt really good.

Over walls and weights

Dan made his way to the living room and started throwing the pillows from the couch on the floor, some books Amy had put next to the TV ended up also on the ground. 

"This" Dan said and kicked the books "is" he stepped on the books and pushed them down with his shoes " my house now. And I can't do whatever I want! Got that Amy?" He shouted and threw a book out of the living room window breaking it. He chuckled and started running up the stairs heading into his room. 

This anti-gravity taking over me

His backpack was thrown on his bed and he started throwing things in it. His cellphone. His laptop. A lighter. Some clothes. A rope. His asthma sprey. 

He put it over his shoulder and started walking along the corridor. His steps stopped in front of Amy's closed door and he looked at the ground, feeling the emptiness of the house devouring him. 

"I guess..." Dan whispered " ...that you underestimated me, Amy." 

He closed his eyes and took a breath. It felt as if he didn't care enough to make what he had to do fast. He wanted to take his time, enjoying the feeling of him being the rule of his own world, even if that would cost his life. 

And far below ,the carnivores

He got into the kitchen and opened the fridge and started taking some supplies, throwing them too in his now full backpack. His hand opened the kitchen drawer and took out his favorite knife. He stared at it for a bit and threw it too in his backpack. The backpack was quite heavy on his back, but he was strong.

He looked around him with an emotionless expression and walked out, hitting the door behind him hard. The mansion was dark in front of him, matching the night sky. 

are looking up to where I soar

A twisted smile came in his face as he pulled the lighter out of his pocket and watched the small flame appearing. "So beautiful..." He whispered "yet so dangerous and painful...I always thought fire was something I hated..and now it is one of the things I admire the most..."
Above the clouds, above the storm

Dan searched in his pocket and found an old receipt. He held it in front of his face and with his other hand he set it on fire, and stared at the red and orange flames devouring the paper. With one move he threw the paper on the bushes in front of the broken window.

Above the earth I am transformed

His eyes flashed as a smile started appearing on his face as he watched the flames taking over the mansion, the trees, the bushes, everything. And of course..Amy.

The energy has set me free and pulled me through the galaxy

"Beautiful houses are burnt beautifully" he whispered and enjoyed the feeling of pain raising in his chest before starting running away.

I've risen up beyond the sky

Because now, he knew he had to survive

I am awake, I am alive

A/N sorry for waiting I hope ppl are still reading this T_T

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

ninjafairy1

aka GoldDragon1283

OH MY GOD... O_O IT IS SO PERFECT REALLY! Your writing skills impressed me once again!!! I love it so much! I really like to read dark sides like this and now Dan... It is so awesome, scary and fascinating to see how a person/character that you love so much and you have him/her as a model for your life becomes so dark and is falling apart slowly emotionally and becoming something crazy, something paranoid... I am sure that if other people read this post will believe that I am a crazy psycho :P My mind is blown with this story! Please continue soon!! 

~Barbara~

• Posted at:

PROUD:

*GREEK

*AMIAN

*HAMEAD

*DANALIE

Agent of the week (never thought that I would be one!!!): week 47 aka from 15th of August 

Meet my pets! :p

-A pegacorn named Sparkles

-A snow phoenix named Snowflake

-A vampire squirrel named Felix

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Thank you so much girl!!!!! ^-^ (btw don't worry, sometimes I get this psycho thoughts too so it's fine :p) 

thank u so much again!!!! 

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

ninjafairy1

aka GoldDragon1283

Haha you are welcome it's just the truth!!! :D :3 Oh okay I am not the only one good! :P We will go to a clinic together if they find us out okay??? :P hahahaha

~Barbara~

• Posted at:

PROUD:

*GREEK

*AMIAN

*HAMEAD

*DANALIE

Agent of the week (never thought that I would be one!!!): week 47 aka from 15th of August 

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Okay hahahaahah XD 

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

ninjafairy1

aka GoldDragon1283

Perfect I will not be alone! :D

~Barbara~

• Posted at:

PROUD:

*GREEK

*AMIAN

*HAMEAD

*DANALIE

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Readers? :(

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

dragonflying601

o_o_o Um....

O_O_O

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, thi is me

Pan.

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#PutIRBack

Front sm

ninjafairy1

aka GoldDragon1283

here! :) 

~Barbara~

• Posted at:

PROUD:

*GREEK

*AMIAN

*HAMEAD

*DANALIE

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Mayday! Mayday! The ship is slowly sinking

Her hands started shaking at the sight in front of her. Her mouth was slightly opened, while her eyes had frozen on the horrible sight in front of her.

The Cahill mansion was burnt. Natalie swallowed hard. The burnt building was surrounded by firefighters and there were also police cars around it. 

Her suitcase fell off her hands as she saw two men in white uniforms carrying a stretcher with a body on it that was covered with a white sheet. 

So Dan...Dan wasn't joking...Her legs moved on their own as she started walking to the ambulance that they were about to get the stretcher into. 

They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling

"Excuse me..." Her voice shook more than she thought it would. "Who..who is the person under the sheet...?" The white uniformed man looked at her. "Are you familiar with the family that lived here?" He asked her and she slowly nodded. "The body had not been identified yet" he told her and sighed "but we believe it belongs to Amy Cahill." 
They're all around me,

Natalie felt the emptiness inside her, she felt the need to sleep and never wake up. Dan...why Dan...? Tears started falling from her eyes and her skin went pale. "I'm sorry, was she someone dear to you?" She heard the man asking, but Natalie felt the world spinning around her. Her lips moved on their own. "My cousin..." She whispered almost without a sound.

Circling like vultures

The last thing she remembered before falling on the ground was the man shouting.

~
They wanna break me and wash away my colors

Dan slowly opened his eyes as he felt the sunlight in his eyes from the small window in the old warehouse just outside of Attleboro. He starched his arms and legs on the wooden floor and cursed under his breath. He felt tired. But the weird was that he felt tired and alive at the same moment, like he had been turned off since the day before. 
Wash away my colors

He ran his hand through his dirty blond hair and sighed as many thoughts were spinning around in his mind. Mostly about what had happened to his house. With that thought in his mind,Dan slowly took out his laptop from his backpack and inserted the small memory stick in one of the USB connection ports. 

Take me high and I'll sing

He grinned in satisfactions as the program from the memory stick started running and in a few moments, he had Internet. "Bless you Sinead and your lovely inventions.." He murmured and the thought of his cousin darkened his eyes. He hadn't contacted her in ages, but he wasn't planning to either. He grabbed the mouse and clicked the browser, typing "Attleboro news". 

He smirked at first but then his face darkened.

Oh you make everything okay, okay, okay

"The mansion at the top of the hill of Attleboro which belonged to Amy Cahill and Dan Cahill was burnt last night under unknown conditions. Due to the fact that a woman who was passing saw the burning house and immediately called the police, they have found one dead body, which is believed to belong to Amy Cahill. Dan Cahill, the younger of the two owners of the house, is missing and police officers believe he was the one who set the house of fire, after people from his school told them that his behavior the last two years was unbearable and the police suspects him."

'Kay, Okay, Okay We are one in the same

Dan grabbed his head in his hands and stopped reading. He couldn't read further. His head was hurting making him gasp in pain. The headaches had been worse the last few years. 

Oh you take all of the pain away, away, away                                               "Ugh!" He screamed and punched the wooden wall hard. Again. And again. And again. Until his knuckles started bleeding. No one should have found about Amy, at least not so soon. And now..

'Way, away, away                                                                                      

His hands were shaking as he put his hand deep in his backpack, his fingers touched paper. He slowly took it out and looked at the photo, a photo of him and his cousins and Amy and Nellie. Dan touched the blood from his knuckles on the photo, on the faces of the people.

Save me if I become                                                                                       "I swear...you will all pay..for what this world has done to me.."
My demons

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

ninjafairy1

aka GoldDragon1283

WOWWWW *-*

~Barbara~

• Posted at:

PROUD:

*GREEK

*AMIAN

*HAMEAD

*DANALIE

Front sm

firesong95

:)

Wow you sure twisted Dan's character. It's horrible what happened, but keep going!

• Posted at:

Call me Harbor  

daughter oPoseidonY

And a GREENCLOAK  

Proud Wildlife Rescuer

#StopAnimalAbuse #RememberTheFallen

I'm slipping away from SAMB.... But I will always be here, even if for just five minutes.

Front sm

writerbookworm21

Woah

• Posted at:

Veronica bookworm Titaniac Swiftie

I've had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.

~Long Live (Taylor Swift)

Front sm

pinkaqua532

O_O :'( O_O I love the story but I've always had a thing for Dan.....keep writing but I must be assured that this will end happily. Not now just whenever you see fit. Becuase when I read this I cant stop crying.....though it makes me feel better that even fake people have a life almost as bad as mine. I havn't killed my sister, but I had a head injury and she threatened to kill me. And I alwasys get bullyed at school, so, I love this....I'm about to get hysterical so I better leave.

• Posted at:

I am...

an artist

a Pokémon trainer

a Oncer

a Divergent

a Hunger Games victor

a demigod

a Slytherin

a Marauder

a LGBT+ meMBer

a Maze Runner

a Miraculous Holder

a Crystal Gem

a gamer for life

a Vk

part of too many fandoms

I am Aqua

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Update tomorrow

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

pinkaqua532

really......................................YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I am...

an artist

a Pokémon trainer

a Oncer

a Divergent

a Hunger Games victor

a demigod

a Slytherin

a Marauder

a LGBT+ meMBer

a Maze Runner

a Miraculous Holder

a Crystal Gem

a gamer for life

a Vk

part of too many fandoms

I am Aqua

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Helloooo fellow readers :D Thank you all for your kind words :) btw does anyone listen to the songs whose lyrics are between every part? :P they are all songs by starset ^.^ check them out they are really great. The following part's lyrics are from "Point of No Return", which I think should be dark Dan's theme song.
PinkAqua532: Thank youuu, however I have no idea how I'm going to end this. :/ As soon as I decided I will inform you :).
Enough talking though!!!!!! next part bwahahahahah :3

-

There's a memory of how we used to be
Dan had always loved games. He liked playing, he enjoyed the anxiety that flowed inside him, the feeling when he had to be focused on something, the feeling when he needed to think hard. He loved challenges, and adrenaline. And everytime he was thinking about life, he was always thinking of it as a game, a survival one.
But the thing he enjoyed most in games, was the feeling of winning. And that was what he wanted to do in this survival game, called life.
That I can see through the flames
After working out, he was covered with a thin layer of sweat. His hair was messy and wet from sweat, his jade green eyes were sparkling. He stood up from the floor and grabbed a bottle of water from his bag. He stared at it after drinking. The bottle was half empty. He sighed. He knew he couldn't stay in the old warehouse forever. Dan lifted his head and stared at the sunlight which was coming from the windows.
Times like these, he really wondered when his life had started falling down.
I am hypnotized as I fantasize
He ran his hand through his hair, trying to put his thoughts in a raw. He had to find somewhere to stay, where he could at least have a shower. His survival instincts were kicking in. There was dry blood on his knuckles, mixed with dirt.
Dan slowly moved towards some pieces of wood and grabbed his T-shirt which had been hanging on one of them and held it in his hands. He rested his body on the wall and took his phone in his hands. He couldn’t stay in the warehouse forever.
Forgetting lies and pain
An other thought snapped inside his mind, making him turn off his cell phone and throwing it back in his pocket. Dan walked to his backpack and pulled out a hoodie putting it on. The weather was fine outside, it wasn’t even autumn yet. However, he wouldn’t risk showing his face to the world. Anyone could recognize him. He put the hood over his head and threw the backpack over his shoulder. He grabbed the half empty bottle and checked if there was anything else that could prove that someone had been there.
But I can't go back
When he was finally sure, Dan got out of the warehouse’s door. The sun touched softly the hoodie, making his skin getting warm underneath it. Tch. Dan was irritated, annoyed, he was surely in the mood of slicing someone. But he had to stay calm and focused on what he had to do.
The ashes call my name
Getting out like this, during the day, was pure suicide. Dan smirked. Even though he was irritated about the sun started burning his back, and the fact that he had started sweating, this was like a challenge, like a video game in ultra hard mode.
And Dan was so liking it.
Pouring the fuel, fanning the flames
He started running down the street to Attleboro, which wasn’t far. He had almost passed the first houses without seeing anyone in the street- who wanted to get out on Sunday morning after all?- when he heard people talking from around the corner. Dan stopped his movements and put his back against a tree next to the kind of tall hedge of the house.
Breaking the habit and melting the chains
He couldn’t help but let a twisted smirk appear on his face. From what he was hearing, they seemed to be leaving. Couldn’t be more perfect. He heard the man and the woman getting in the car, and then the engine was on.
The moment they left was the moment Dan knew was his moment to act.
Embracing the fear, chasing the fight
He moved to the hedge and calculated its height in his mind. Not to tall. Short enough to climb it. Truth was, the only thing he was delighted to gain from the Cahills, was skills. Only that. He knew from the first moment, he didn’t belong to them. No, seriously a family made of imbecile thought-to-be villains and careless peacemakers? No..those people..those people hadn’t even felt how darkness really felt like. Because once you feel the darkness raising inside you, you can never go back. You want more, you want the whole world to acknowledge the power inside you rising. Something that Dan also wanted.
The glow of the fire will light up the night
He jumped in the house’s garden, slowly taking out the knife from his backpack’s pocket, in case of emergency. Dan grinned. Oh, how he wished there was a case like this. With slow steps he walked to the back door and checked the doorknob. To his surprise and luck, the door was unlocked.
This is my lucky day, he thought and got into the house.
The bridges are burning, the heat's on my face
The kitchen had expensive furniture in it, but somehow, Dan could swear he had been there before. He shook his head and walked out of the room and headed to the stairs.
Making the past an unreachable place
His movements were swift and smooth. His eyes trailed around him, analyzing everything he was seeing. Dan stopped. He heard noise.
Pouring the fuel, fanning the flames
He walked in the room where he heard the noise from and pointed his knife in front of him.
In his surprise, he found a girl in a towel staring at him.
A girl he knew.
I know, this is the point of no return

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

softballkitten12

This is so good!!

• Posted at:

I am Reyna 

This too shall pass”

Front sm

elfcrest7

aka ExpertDecoding17

So I see you're a Starset fan, Darkqueen! 

• Posted at:

elfcrest7 aka ExpertDecoding17

Rebooting Sig in 3...2...

Front sm

ninjafairy1

aka GoldDragon1283

AHHH PLEASE CONTINUE I LOVE IT! O.O

~Barbara~

• Posted at:

PROUD:

*GREEK

*AMIAN

*HAMEAD

*DANALIE

1 ,