Front sm

poseidonhorus28

aka SwordChaser3

Branch: Ekaterina

Has anyone passed the Holt challenge in Mission 10... I followed the directions but I can't seem to pass. Help?!
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

redsnake56

aka AgentAlliance109

Branch: Lucian

thank god someone else can't pass. but i know some one who can pass 4 me. just try. or find someone in your school of neighborhoo that can do it!
go 
  • Posted at:

redsnake56 aka AgentAlliance109

We all must come together, put aside our differences, and defeat the true evil. D. Vesper is still alive, and in the lead. For he is Vesper 1.

Front sm

moonlightwerewolf15

aka WolfHunter21

Branch: Janus

I don't now? Can you plese add my card?
  • Posted at:

moonlightwerewolf15 aka WolfHunter21

WOLFHUNTER21 Any Place☺☻☺☻ I eat Vespers for breakfast!!!¡¡¡???¿¿¿â˜º ☻ ☺ ☻

CLASSIFIED

I passed it by dragging the ball and lining it up with the basket. Hold it like a little higher than the basket and shoot. And if it doesn't reach, just hold it above the basket higher. Once you achieve that keep doing that as fast as you can until time runs out. That's how i did it.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

wolfhunter i like your signature. it made me laugh and i really need that. thanks!!! :)

(o ^
(o    )      <- this is my specail face.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

When O did it the first time I couldn't get it because I was waiting for the ball to get in the hoop,so
just keep throwing in the direction of the hoop and don't worry it won't interfere with any of the balls.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

acrobaticsable67

Branch: Janus

Sorry poseidonhorus28,

since I don't have all 39 clues, I can't even get in the Madrigal stronghold and I have no idea how to get past the Holt challenge.

acrobaticsable67

• Posted at: