Hey! If you're reading this, please know that you're a really awesome person... I think I might've already said that somewhere on this thread, but who cares?
Sooo, I know summer's almost here (for me, at least... o.o). So I just wanted to say that I hope all of you guys have a fantastic summer! Make it your best one yet!
Ideas for when you're bored, but you don't want to waste your summer:
- bake a cake/cookies for someone... you could drop them off at the police office or a nursing home or something :)
- color an entire coloring book
- go to the library and leave a note in a book that you really liked or a random book, you get to pick
- carve your name into your tree
- go somewhere where there's a lot of people and find a random person to propose to with a ring pop
- have a legit picnic with a kool checkered blanket and a picnic basket and everything
- don't talk for 24 hours straight
- host a party... breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert... ice cream party? watch a movie outside party? bonfire?
- sleep outside during the night (unless you live somewhere that would be dangerous to do so, in which case, go somewhere safe?)... in a tent or without, but if you're not using a tent, make sure you're somewhere where you can see all of the epic stars
- play paint twister (I REALLY REALLY WANT TO DO THIS THIS SUMMER feel free to hmu)
- have a garage/yard sale
- make homemade ice cream
- have an ice cream stand
- start a garden
- watch the sun rise or set (you won't regret it, I promise...)
- read a book
- binge watch aesthetic travel vlogs or day in the life youtube videos
- write a poem, but you have to make sure you show it to me
- take pictures or videos of you and your friends... you're only young once, right? trust me, when you're older, you'll want to remember what your childhood was like. Don't worry if you didn't brush your hair or your eyebrows are invisible... YOU LOOK EPIC, OKAY?
Das all I got for right now. Again, make sure you have an awesome summer! Stay safe and have fun! :)